PDA

View Full Version : Look at this republican ad.

Gravydoo II
03-28-2021, 11:10 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWijW_tD84M

If this speaks to you, you're a fucking idiot.

Who was the stunt guy?

Notice he had NO POLICY, just "the left wants to take your churches! shut down your business!". How can your policy be "I hate nancy pelosi im a christian vote for me!"

Does this appeal to you?? This is hilarious.

How did his accent change after 1 year in Texas????

Cassawary
03-28-2021, 11:46 AM
the church thing is a reference to covid restrictions

BlackBellamy
03-28-2021, 11:52 AM
https://imgur.com/4w8jmet.jpg

Dan Rodimer's POLICY is to have a hot smoking wife and fill the earth with attractive children while reminding people to keep Christ in Christmas.

https://imgur.com/1BYKhXO.jpg

Sam Seder's wife divorced him because he was a shifty liar. Both of his children no longer speak to him. Sam celebrates "Holidays".

feniin
03-28-2021, 12:21 PM

Dan Rodimer's POLICY is to have a hot smoking wife and fill the earth with attractive children while reminding people to keep Christ in Christmas.

Sam Seder's wife divorced him because he was a shifty liar. Both of his children no longer speak to him. Sam celebrates "Holidays".
Fucking pedophile

Gravydoo II
03-28-2021, 12:25 PM
Wow sam must be the first person in america to get a divorce. Thats amazing news. How about them bull riders tho? LOL does that big strong man appeal to you? An actor, wrestler, is running for office, pretending to be a redneck. This is the republican party.

Toxigen
03-28-2021, 01:04 PM
i mean...hes not wrong

TripSin
03-28-2021, 02:03 PM

lol not a single person in that family is attractive. Like *maybe* the one on the right could look good if you're drunk, but that's it. You people are so pathetically delusional lmao

Horza
03-28-2021, 02:11 PM
Conservatives have to try so hard these days. Sad!

DMN
03-28-2021, 02:32 PM
"You ain't black, and nothing is gonna change"

Danth
03-28-2021, 04:15 PM
What's the difference between Democrat ads and Republican ads? The names change.

Danth

hobart
03-28-2021, 11:58 PM
What's the difference between Democrat ads and Republican ads? The names change.

Danth

There are many different audiences of low-hanging fruit.

This traditional type of hokey folksy add works on stupid people who are inclined to vote republican if they can be persuaded to bother to vote. Uneducated republican-leaning voters are motivated by fear and anemoia. Nancy Pelosi is going to take my guns and shut down the church I statistically don't attend because of communism and other big words I don't understand. Now back when I was a kid...

The stupid people who are inclined to vote democratic, if they can be persuaded to bother to vote, are not the targets of this type of advertising. They're motivated by issues of fairness and promises of free things. Adds to reach them are merely meant as reminders. Don't oversleep or forget to mail in your ballot for 30 days in a row because you were too high or lost track of time browsing the internet.

magnetaress
03-29-2021, 09:51 AM
I can't wait till the Republicans promise free work, organic meals, liposuction, and vaginoplasty all with a free subscription to a megachurch and tactical training course along with 5 years of free service and exploration of the world through a U.N. contract.

TBQVFH. MCRN gonna beat them to it.

BlackBellamy
03-29-2021, 12:47 PM
Wow sam must be the first person in america to get a divorce. Thats amazing news. How about them bull riders tho? LOL does that big strong man appeal to you? An actor, wrestler, is running for office, pretending to be a redneck. This is the republican party.

Yes! If only John Cena ran for President! An actor, a wrestler, ruggedly handsome and funny as hell!

Check out his wife, omg!

https://imgur.com/rFrcGMo.jpg

Cena is definitely a Republican, no one with strong features like that could vote Democrat I'm sure of it.

magnetaress
03-29-2021, 12:51 PM
That is a lot of foundation.

Horza
03-29-2021, 12:56 PM
if you, an idiot, say you're certain he's a Republican, then it must be true.

BlackBellamy
03-29-2021, 01:05 PM
Almost everything I say is true.

Tenlaar
03-29-2021, 01:42 PM
I guess BlackBellamy's whole "we should just be good to each other" thing only applies to virtual worlds?

Cecily
03-29-2021, 01:51 PM
As pretty much a democrat, the only issue I have with this ad is the writing. Like the in the video woman says, he puts politician in the middle of his 3 dirtiest jobs intro. That was a great line! It just kills the statement's power burying it between the other two. The rest of it kinda lags on longer than it should, but the energy and message is solid: "Hey look at these assholes! This stuff piss you off, too, Texas? Well, then vote for me."

magnetaress
03-29-2021, 01:56 PM
Ironically about the only reliable position in politics right now is Republicans on 2A but it hasn't always been thus.

Horza
03-29-2021, 02:10 PM
Let's not forget the Republicans' strict adherence to voter suppression.

Cassawary
03-29-2021, 03:36 PM
Almost everything I say is true.

o7

BlackBellamy
03-29-2021, 04:04 PM
I guess BlackBellamy's whole "we should just be good to each other" thing only applies to virtual worlds?

I'm only good to people who can laugh and take a joke. If you respond to my gentle humorous trolling by calling me an idiot, well then I hope you get gangrene and live.

magnetaress
03-29-2021, 04:07 PM
We should be good to eachother.

Horza
03-29-2021, 04:44 PM
No, those who mock me deserve to die of plague.

magnetaress
03-29-2021, 05:17 PM
No, those who mock me deserve to die of plague.

I'm getting my vaccine soon. Finally. Hope this is 90% effective like CNN says.

I'm doing it more for others than myself.

Also, as a Jesus loving person I'm going to bring Jesus to my mRNA adaptations.

Gravydoo II
03-29-2021, 06:06 PM
As pretty much a democrat, the only issue I have with this ad is the writing. Like the in the video woman says, he puts politician in the middle of his 3 dirtiest jobs intro. That was a great line! It just kills the statement's power burying it between the other two. The rest of it kinda lags on longer than it should, but the energy and message is solid: "Hey look at these assholes! This stuff piss you off, too, Texas? Well, then vote for me."

So they vote their feelings?? Not policy, not logic, not actual ideas of improving the state. Just feelings. "ohh that nacy is meanie! doesnt that make you mad?! vote for me!"

Wouldnt that make them the party of feelings?

magnetaress
03-29-2021, 06:08 PM
They are the feeliest party.

Gravydoo II
03-29-2021, 07:38 PM
I love the "cant think good" part.

yeah but its like, what does any of that mean??
Did he say a single thing he was going to do...?
He's going to what, exactly, for the people who vote for him? Beat the fuck out of nancy pelosi??

Jibartik
03-29-2021, 07:46 PM
CNN just had a peace about this ad.

Who needs to pay for advertisements when your enemies do it for you lol

RecondoJoe
03-30-2021, 09:12 AM
I mean, I'm an atheist who spent his entire life in the Bible belt and felt persecuted constantly because of my stance regarding religion... and I still fully recognize that Christianity is under attack and it scares me.

The Satan shoes controversy is a prime example. You know, we can cancel anything that offends some anonymous weirdos on Twitter that make up less than 1% of the population, but anything that offends Christians is completely okay.

Now let's flip this script on the Satan shoes that Liberals seem to love. What if Nike made a pair of shoes called the "Crusaders" and each pair of these shoes contained a drop of blood from the Muslim slaves who made them inside of Uighur concentration camps (https://www.bloomberg.com/news/newsletters/2020-12-03/forced-labor-in-china-s-uyghur-camps-taints-nike-coca-cola-and-big-u-s-brands). Suddenly it would be an issue.

This is the problem with liberals, woke culture and cancel culture. It's extremely one-sided and hypocritical. Offending Christians is completely okay, but don't you DARE mock Islam or Judaism. And they only care about human rights some of the time. It actually disgusts me to see Liberals defending companies like Nike. They should be going after them on a large-scale for their support and use of Uighur slave labor.

magnetaress
03-30-2021, 09:23 AM
*uyghur

Plus it's very debatable they are actually slaves, just like it's debatable American's can get affordable health care that actually does anything except indenture them.

Snortles Chortles
03-30-2021, 09:30 AM

Danth

RecondoJoe
03-30-2021, 09:31 AM
*uyghur

Plus it's very debatable they are actually slaves, just like it's debatable American's can get affordable health care that actually does anything except indenture them.

Semantics. We both know if Nike made a product that mocked Islam, Judaism or the Woke religion that it would be the end of the world. There's currently two sets of rules in America.

magnetaress
03-30-2021, 09:40 AM
Semantics. We both know if Nike made a product that mocked Islam, Judaism or the Woke religion that it would be the end of the world. There's currently two sets of rules in America.

I would buy Joan of Arc booties.

Gravydoo II
03-30-2021, 09:48 AM

so its not the end of the world cause a gay guy designed shoes?? I could have SWORN from the river of tears flowing through america, it was the end. Who the FUCK cries about shoes?? You guys do.

magnetaress
03-30-2021, 09:51 AM
so its not the end of the world cause a gay guy designed shoes?? I could have SWORN from the river of tears flowing through america, it was the end. Who the FUCK cries about shoes?? You guys do.

Yourrerer obsessing over social media.

Gay weirdos are quickly approaching dominance. They're hardly a minority we have to avoid accidentally punching down.

Guarantee if u punched dudes at random 2 out of 5 would randomly be a gay hate crime.

RecondoJoe
03-30-2021, 09:56 AM

IDEK who he is, dawg. I personally think Satany stuff is cool and I'm bi-sexual. The hypocrisy is what bothers me.

Domo
03-30-2021, 10:14 AM
its amazing how often these kind of politician talk about how bad "the other side" is, but never can give you any details how they want to do it better.

Cassawary
03-30-2021, 10:36 AM

Careful, boy.

RecondoJoe
03-30-2021, 10:39 AM
Careful, boy.

I mean I don't really care if I get banned for speaking the truth. I have a paid VPN service and am fully aware of how easy it is to by-pass that. But this is one of many forums that I post on also, and I have to actively remind myself to check here because I'll forget it exists for days, weeks, months at a time.

Cassawary
03-30-2021, 11:08 AM
I mean I don't really care if I get banned for speaking the truth. I have a paid VPN service and am fully aware of how easy it is to by-pass that. But this is one of many forums that I post on also, and I have to actively remind myself to check here because I'll forget it exists for days, weeks, months at a time.

But you wouldn't get to see the elves.

BlackBellamy
03-30-2021, 11:17 AM
*uyghur

Lol you don't have to pay your bills. Just ignore them. People are so brainwashed by the financial cartel they feel actually obligated, it's so weird.

RecondoJoe
03-30-2021, 11:17 AM
But you wouldn't get to see the elves.

I'm talking about the forums, not the game

magnetaress
03-30-2021, 11:32 AM
Lol you don't have to pay your bills. Just ignore them. People are so brainwashed by the financial cartel they feel actually obligated, it's so weird.

This is like that scene in Demolition man were the guy gets more paper to wipe his butt dribbles. It's still dumb and people still are dumb.

Gravydoo II
03-30-2021, 12:49 PM
Personally, I like to see the christians cry about shoes. I love seeing them so obsessed with one thing, they cannot move past. Then, they cancel it. They absolutely HATE freedom. They will smash their coffee makers because big mad. Remember that? Burning their jerseys. Burning their nikes. Like a bunch of babies, stayin in them feelings. I thought if you dont like it, dont buy it, change the channel, turn off the radio, move away, get out of america??

magnetaress
03-30-2021, 12:53 PM
It's ok to cry about stuff. Crying doesn't make you horrible. Or evil.

RecondoJoe
03-30-2021, 01:13 PM
Personally, I like to see the christians cry about shoes. I love seeing them so obsessed with one thing, they cannot move past. Then, they cancel it. They absolutely HATE freedom. They will smash their coffee makers because big mad. Remember that? Burning their jerseys. Burning their nikes. Like a bunch of babies, stayin in them feelings. I thought if you dont like it, dont buy it, change the channel, turn off the radio, move away, get out of america??meanwhile the opposition is banning cartoon cats for emulating their leader... joe biden

magnetaress
03-30-2021, 01:16 PM
https://i.imgur.com/JjuvNCW.png

Horza
03-30-2021, 01:59 PM

It didn't take very long for him to break character.

magnetaress
03-30-2021, 02:01 PM
I don't care who RecondoJoe is really. They're alright in my book.

I heard it could be Teppler too. Though I don't know them well.

Gravydoo II
03-30-2021, 02:08 PM
meanwhile the opposition is banning cartoon cats for emulating their leader... joe biden

what are you talking about? cartoon cats??

Jibartik
03-30-2021, 02:41 PM
its amazing how often t̶h̶e̶s̶e̶ ̶k̶i̶n̶d̶ ̶o̶f̶ politicians talk about how bad "the other side" is, but never can give you any details how they want to do it better.

Horza
03-30-2021, 02:53 PM
its amazing how often t̶h̶e̶s̶e̶ ̶k̶i̶n̶d̶ ̶o̶f̶ politicians talk about how bad "the other side" is, but never can give you any details how they want to do it better.

Last year, the House passed its own $1.5 trillion infrastructure package, the Moving Forward Act. The bill invested in traditional roads and bridges infrastructure, but also put money toward revitalizing America’s rail system, aging school buildings, and spotty broadband infrastructure. Here are the key points of the Moving Forward Act:

$300 billion for fixing existing roads and bridges, including tens of thousands of structurally deficient bridges

$100 billion for transit funding, including putting more zero-emission buses on the roads and upgrading roads to be friendlier to pedestrians and bicyclists

$1.4 billion for alternative fuel charging infrastructure, like electric vehicle charging stations, and tripling funding for Amtrak to $29 billion

$130 billion for school infrastructure, to improve aging school buildings that were built with hazardous materials like asbestos and lead pipes

$100 billion for affordable housing infrastructure to either create or preserve 1.8 million affordable homes

$100 billion for broadband internet infrastructure to unserved and underserved rural, suburban, and urban communities, prioritizing those in “persistent poverty”

$40 billion for new wastewater infrastructure, and over $25 billion for the Drinking Water State Revolving Fund

Also in the mix is a surface transportation bill that funds roads and bridges and is up for its five-year reauthorization this year. The reauthorization bill is something that Republicans and Democrats alike see as having the potential for the most bipartisan compromise, and there has been some talk on Capitol Hill about passing a bipartisan roads and bridges infrastructure bill, and then putting the more ambitious pieces of Biden’s infrastructure plan into a budget reconciliation bill.

Beyond the main infrastructure bills in Congress, there are plenty of other bills that could be incorporated into a larger budget package. The House Energy and Commerce Committee has the CLEAN Future Act, which would put forward a clean electricity standard and lay out a pathway to decarbonize the US electricity sector by 2035. Sen. Richard Blumenthal (D-CT) and Rep. Bobby Rush (D-IL) have a bill to create a dedicated Passenger Rail Trust Fund that would serve as a primary funding stream for Amtrak, rather than the appropriations money the rail system now receives.

Jibartik
03-30-2021, 02:57 PM
Youll be out standing on those 300 billion dollar roads (that still havent been fixed) protesting about how a 30$ min wage is not enough to live on because of the inflation in 3 years just wait I hope Im wrong but idk these days.

magnetaress
03-30-2021, 03:00 PM
We aren't in a controlled spiral. They just want you to feel like it's controlled.

Horza
03-30-2021, 03:04 PM
Only real suckers spend money on road maintenance. Why yes, I watch Fox News.

Cassawary
03-30-2021, 03:05 PM
I don't care who RecondoJoe is really. They're alright in my book.

I heard it could be Teppler too. Though I don't know them well.

Big tiddy teppler egg 🤤

magnetaress
03-30-2021, 03:39 PM
I will not bitch if Laura Trump is our first female president and I die in the street.

Gravydoo II
03-30-2021, 08:01 PM
Family Values! Matt Gaetz trafficking kids around to fuck em across state lines. Oops!
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/545648-matt-gaetz-under-investigation-for-alleged-sexual-relations-with-17-year-old