PDA

View Full Version : Ornate Velium Pendant

tadkins
03-28-2021, 03:54 AM
Just wondering, how hard are these to get?

I am curious because I've currently maxxed out every single Erudin faction on my mage, except for one; the Peacekeepers. As far as I can deduce, the only real way to get that faction up would be to turn them Amiable with the Alliance spell (tall order for an agnostic human mage) and to give them a ton of poacher heads. So as far as I know, that pendant would be my only hope.

However as I've never raided, I'm wondering how rare those might be and how likely it would be for someone like me to get one? Like, is there a chance they rot all the time, or is something like that forever out of reach for someone like me?

Master Roshi
03-28-2021, 11:14 AM
these def do not rot, and the pre-nerf one with unlimited charges is like 30-40k last time i saw one for sale

tadkins
03-28-2021, 04:43 PM
these def do not rot, and the pre-nerf one with unlimited charges is like 30-40k last time i saw one for sale

Thanks for the info. Yup I wasn't even considering the pre-nerf one, stuff like that is probably forever out of my reach. I thought it might be possible to get a post-nerf one but it doesn't look likely either.