PDA

View Full Version : Evil

magnetaress
03-17-2021, 06:42 PM
I believe the evil nature of our exploitive, corrupt, cruel, greedy, toxic, heartless food production is sufficient itself to cause horrific illnesses and diseases.

The universe and the web of life is punishing our country and corporations. The web of life is necrotosing and we are all paying the price for allowing this abuse and exploitation of ourselves and mother earth.

Keep shaming life and sterilizing yourselves with pesticides, antibiotics, hormones, and pollutants.

Oh. And drugs.

Jibartik
03-17-2021, 07:16 PM
Haha look at that bird eat that bug, nature is great.

OH LOOK AT THAT MAN ROBBING THAT MAN! HUMANS ARE BAD!

I dont get the rules but I dont make em so it balances out.

indiscriminate_hater
03-17-2021, 07:33 PM
Get a job

imperiouskitten
03-17-2021, 09:15 PM
hare krishna mother fucker *with gun in some ones face*

magnetaress
03-17-2021, 10:05 PM
https://i.imgur.com/S4kk1Vb.jpg

I'm not saying the woman herself is particularly evil, but sin and evil helped get her there.

magnetaress
03-17-2021, 10:38 PM

I didn't say to use a gun to kill anyone. At least tell them of Jesus first. Then maybe their duty and responsibility towards their community and planet. And at the very least themselves and their own potential. For like starters. Maybe even reward them for making better decisions.

magnetaress
03-17-2021, 10:42 PM
Get a job

Get fucked. My job as ordained by Christ Himself is telling u not to be such a fuck up.

magnetaress
03-17-2021, 11:31 PM

Eating a cow is less harmful than, maybe eating 100 humans, don't have the math on that one particularly yet.

But like eating some fresh homemade hummus on some sourdough from a woodfired stove is objectively way better.

We can do lots better, like using a battery or pumping water up a hill to later power an electric oven. Or heating a large communal oven.

I'm saying there's alternatives that don't require brutally murdering each other. People ARE trainable. It is possible to sustain small communities without raping the rainforest for bananas and the seas with piss.

imperiouskitten
03-17-2021, 11:43 PM
i think eggs are the most moral "meat", because at least the chickens get to f.ck to make them .

magnetaress
03-17-2021, 11:49 PM
i think eggs are the most moral "meat", because at least the chickens get to f.ck to make them .

Lold at this.

Look. I'm not saying to starve or do bad things to urself or each other.

I am saying with purity and conscience comes knowledge and hard choices. I have healed myself some by saying no to really convenient and stimulating bigmacs, and publix cakes. And fast food shrimp stir flies. Learning how to do for myself and growing it myself, even spices. Just understand. Like what is happening. We cannot obviously live without harm.

Like. I can buy lots of cocoa puffs in really shiny boxes.

Or I could order in a big bag of oats. Or buy all bran and get more satisfaction and nutritional/ home for gut babies with less.

Coca puffs taste nice but slave children invariably get turned into chocolate and trafficked.

HalflingSpergand
03-17-2021, 11:57 PM
A hen lays an egg regardless if it's fertilized or not.

imperiouskitten
03-17-2021, 11:59 PM

gotim

magnetaress
03-18-2021, 12:01 AM
Theres a big difference between living our lives and living in grotesque decadence because we didn't care or we were never given information.

A lot of the truth is obfuscated by omission. We see a pretty novelty and we definitely think we all deserve to live like Lords. Yet most people aren't spiritually capable of even keeping their bodies whole under the kind of dharmic flux like Alexander the really pretty was. Without a true mission and purpose all that power, and decadence is wasted.

I'm pretty sure the pretty and sexy rulers all understand the cost and work involved and put in that effort and require improvement. Like they are not all purely sharks. They wanted to improve things at a cost. I'm not even judging an individual or class here.

Though I do believe that the common man is unable and unknowing in this department. They cannot fathom. Their ignorance is bliss for some, but in the end the scale always balances. We all know someone suffering horrifically and very few of us simply don't care.

Information is absolutely king here in tipping that scale so that collectively we are more capable.

magnetaress
03-18-2021, 12:01 AM

Maybe laying eggs feels good for them. Like when we take a dump.

magnetaress
03-18-2021, 12:03 AM
Anyway the all bran supports more of God's life within me than the Coca Cola, and that life, and I produce more fertilie life giving substance back to the Earth this way. We have more energy and may sow more of God's seed.

Cassawary
03-18-2021, 12:05 AM
Maybe laying eggs feels good for them. Like when we take a dump.

An egg is a chicken period

magnetaress
03-18-2021, 12:31 AM

True actually.

And yeah. I don't like how most chickens are kept. And free chickens, not sure they would consent to me taking even unfertalized eggs.

I try very hard, and quite successfully to not eat them or buy them. I don't ask for them. And I always ask how the chicken is feeling when offered one.

Byue
03-18-2021, 12:37 AM
the only weird thing about this is that obviously, a lot of the sin and evil you guys on this here forum talk a lot about seem to originate straight from white people speaking English and living in the USA.

just a thought on the nature of yourself.

magnetaress
03-18-2021, 12:37 AM

Or a chicken is many eggs. But that's the same thing in reverse.

Chickens and eggs are lots of corn and bugs.

Bugs are lots of blood, poop, plants.

Plants are lots of fungi, microbes.

I care about the dirt and fungi too. It is my hope that I can help balance the scales and return my life back to earth and help her flourish a little longer. Like I'm not going to try to hurt Earth or my family for a few more chicken slathered in BBQ bits. I'd rather freerer happier chickens and less of me.

imperiouskitten
03-18-2021, 12:39 AM
no no, like a period. a period

magnetaress
03-18-2021, 12:40 AM
the only weird thing about this is that obviously, a lot of the sin and evil you guys on this here forum talk a lot about seem to originate straight from white people speaking English and living in the USA.

I did the suicide thing and actually thought I succeeded for a long while and was being visited by angels and demons. I'm under no illusion that I'm a saint or know the way.

I believe in a direction though, and that belief is tempered by Jesus.

magnetaress
03-18-2021, 12:43 AM
no no, like a period. a period

Oh lol. Yes. Sorry. No need to explain.

Look.

I

Am

Not

Female.

I overlooked it.

I have no idea if chickens menstrate, probably just the eggs.

magnetaress
03-18-2021, 12:44 AM
Now I can't stop laughing.

magnetaress
03-18-2021, 12:45 AM
Kinda makes me want to eat eggs now. But not from an angry chicken.

Cassawary
03-18-2021, 12:53 AM

With great power comes great responsibility

imperiouskitten
03-18-2021, 01:04 AM
I

Am

Not

Female.

ur confusion is confusing

magnetaress
03-18-2021, 01:18 AM
ur confusion is confusing

I'm dumb. So I'm not arguing biology with anyone. I can't prove I am biologically female. I don't think about "a period" a lot. Like all of 10 times in my life I have thought about it.

I don't argue biology anymore. What do you want me to say?

I can never post about biology again but I dislike arbitrary or pedantic binding rules.

imperiouskitten
03-18-2021, 01:29 AM
if your E-drenched brain dont conjure u a female persona, wat do it conjure?

magnetaress
03-18-2021, 01:57 AM
if your E-drenched brain dont conjure u a female persona, wat do it conjure?

Idk u tell me?

A mostly female persona.

Like what is a female persona?

I'm more chatty. More verbose. I get ur joke but im slow and u had to explain it. But I got other nonboy girlonly jokes.

I care a lot about lookin female.

I don't have a male sex drive, or that is obviously way different now. My metabolism isn't male.

Anxiety is harder to deal with cuz I'm more jumpy but maybe thats not the E.

Smells r a bigger deal.

I'm less ragey.

I feel like I'm way more mentally flexible less rigid thinking, can take multiple simultaneously contradictory positions internally.

That's just my persona tho. _Some_of_it_. Lots of ppl will argue about it being male vs female.

Whatchu think. Am I pretty female? I agree ur pretty female, if not definitely female internally, probably more female and well adjusted then me.

There's way more to it though. Boys, And males particularly have all these ways of phrasing, positioning, posturing, stuff like that. I'm definitely none of that at all anymore rly and that behavior in other bio males regardless of gender or whatever they say they are really spikes my Anxiety because I kinda have issues. Not because I'm female.

Jibartik
03-18-2021, 02:02 AM
Havent read page 3 but eating eggs is the most meat because you eat the feathers and beak and eyes before they even grow so its big feather eye and beak energy all in one.

magnetaress
03-18-2021, 02:12 AM
Havent read page 3 but eating eggs is the most meat because you eat the feathers and beak and eyes before they even grow so its big feather eye and beak energy all in one.

Sprouts, sprouting seeds are rly good they are cracklin with enzymes and protein. It's probably the only reason why I'm still alive.

I feel like fucking terrible dudes. It's bad.

I'm literally doing everything right except posting late tonight but I can't sleep, bad muscspasms weird dizziness feels like I'm passing out and it's to creepy to relax.

imperiouskitten
03-18-2021, 06:35 AM
Idk u tell me?

A mostly female persona.

Like what is a female persona?

I'm more chatty. More verbose. I get ur joke but im slow and u had to explain it. But I got other nonboy girlonly jokes.

I care a lot about lookin female.

I don't have a male sex drive, or that is obviously way different now. My metabolism isn't male.

Anxiety is harder to deal with cuz I'm more jumpy but maybe thats not the E.

Smells r a bigger deal.

I'm less ragey.

I feel like I'm way more mentally flexible less rigid thinking, can take multiple simultaneously contradictory positions internally.

That's just my persona tho. _Some_of_it_. Lots of ppl will argue about it being male vs female.

Whatchu think. Am I pretty female? I agree ur pretty female, if not definitely female internally, probably more female and well adjusted then me.

There's way more to it though. Boys, And males particularly have all these ways of phrasing, positioning, posturing, stuff like that. I'm definitely none of that at all anymore rly and that behavior in other bio males regardless of gender or whatever they say they are really spikes my Anxiety because I kinda have issues. Not because I'm female.

being subject to estrogen, and having been for a long time, my consciousness is female. no matter how i choose to phrase things, the machinery i use to do it is wut it is

magnetaress
03-18-2021, 08:53 AM
I don't think it's 100% effective in everyone. There's more to being female than a pill.

That's not to imply your experience and perception is anything less then true. I trust your reporting on this and in your case I agree. You know you pretty well. As an outside observer I understand your conclusion.

I agree a lot in my case to.

There are ppl I think aren't able to process or it just doesn't matter. Or really work. Or do anything. Their machinery will not express female and if their brains try. Their psyche doubles down and resists. Real freekazoids exist regardless of hormone profile.

Nexii
03-18-2021, 09:27 AM
Well of course a pill doesn't completely undo XY chromosome plus a lifetime of male socialization.

HalflingSpergand
03-18-2021, 09:52 AM
A pill is for larping, which is fine if u need to larp ,larp it out. A real woman is fertile. Putting tranny shit in schools is weaponizing it and aggravating families that dont approve. Its quite unfortunate for nice trans people. Just like black bull shit they put on xbox main page black girls rock advert. Like i give a fuck about black girls stop shoving that bull shit down peoples throats and lay fuckin low and sop up your free obama fones and get off my nuts.

magnetaress
03-18-2021, 10:00 AM
I love you too halfling.

You're not wrong. (Ish). No immediate need to be a little cooler and normaller.

Thank you for sharing.

Nexii
03-18-2021, 10:21 AM
A pill is for larping, which is fine if u need to larp ,larp it out. A real woman is fertile. Putting tranny shit in schools is weaponizing it and aggravating families that dont approve. Its quite unfortunate for nice trans people. Just like black bull shit they put on xbox main page black girls rock advert. Like i give a fuck about black girls stop shoving that bull shit down peoples throats and lay fuckin low and sop up your free obama fones and get off my nuts.

Families should approve, that's kind of the point.

HalflingSpergand
03-18-2021, 10:25 AM
Bye bye public schools :D

imperiouskitten
03-18-2021, 10:29 AM
A real woman is fertile.

16th century ass hapsburg jaw having mothafucka

imperiouskitten
03-18-2021, 10:31 AM
anyway you nerds are missing my point, if i rewrite a persons plastic brain with E for 5 years and they cut off their tiddies and do a full time tupac wigger larp, they are a female doing a masc wigger larp. sorry biology is real and you are all attack helicopters, including broke-hapsburg breeding machine boy except his choppers are hentai lobotomized breeding machines - very gay.

E is real, take 50x your dose and enjoy your psychosis-level attack of borderline personality disorder if u dont believe me. it's both a psychoactive drug and a trigger for internally actuated gene therapy. u can't pray this away. u still have a personality, but it manifests from one of two contexts each with a spectrum of intensity and a shared a-gendered zero point, characteristic of prepubescent kids. so yes, there are two things, the cultural/social/executively-mediated "gender" and biological sex, which cognitively could be described as a component of the unconscious.

HalflingSpergand
03-18-2021, 10:42 AM
Bye bye public schools! :D

Snortles Chortles
03-18-2021, 10:43 AM
https://i.imgur.com/yQpoSku.jpg

magnetaress
03-18-2021, 10:58 AM
I'm personally done with being "trans". Or trying to deeply explore it.. I feel exceptional here. I really don't truly feel "trans" anymore the way the world sees trans or gender or queer ppl does not fully compute with me. I understand them and feel like there is something essentially wrong and inflexible with "being trans". Politically, biologically... it's an illusiory thing. A label. An imagination explanation that doesn't really work for me personally.

I don't feel qualified anymore. So I stay out of it unless directly threatened.

I'm actually pretty worried about accidently influencing or harming any egg or trans person. I feel a little responsible for any people around me who screw up and can't transition or cope.

This chicken is pretty much hatched tho. Cluck Cluck.

imperiouskitten
03-18-2021, 11:02 AM
clickety cluck i dunk on cucks

im just a girl irl. at this point, teh priviledge israel. but i always have been a pedantic cringer, especially if the missing knowledge literally has women mistakenly yielding that they aren't women in front of tangoes. speaking of tangoes, they have been forgetting the taste of depleted uranium so i called the warthog

magnetaress
03-18-2021, 11:04 AM
Subconsciously female. I wield female magics and am granted female divinity and all my dreams and feelings are female. My body responds to sensation like a female. Female in God's eyes.

imperiouskitten
03-18-2021, 11:06 AM
kind of ambiguous, i wasn't saying that at you, because i dont think u meant it like that. i respect ur cybernetichood. but there are others on this board who do mean it like that, because they never took biology class or have low self esteem or w/e and cuckery drives me bats (not nexii either, i guess i was just goin off)

magnetaress
03-18-2021, 11:12 AM
No offense taken. Love you :) and I feel safe telling you that!

You're ez to talk to and I feel like I understand.

Snortles Chortles
03-18-2021, 11:23 AM
https://i.imgur.com/twkbOME.png
http://i.imgur.com/M8bZXbl.jpg

Nexii
03-18-2021, 11:35 AM
anyway you nerds are missing my point, if i rewrite a persons plastic brain with E for 5 years and they cut off their tiddies and do a full time tupac wigger larp, they are a female doing a masc wigger larp. sorry biology is real and you are all attack helicopters, including broke-hapsburg breeding machine boy except his choppers are hentai lobotomized breeding machines - very gay.

E is real, take 50x your dose and enjoy your psychosis-level attack of borderline personality disorder if u dont believe me. it's both a psychoactive drug and a trigger for internally actuated gene therapy. u can't pray this away. u still have a personality, but it manifests from one of two contexts each with a spectrum of intensity and a shared a-gendered zero point, characteristic of prepubescent kids. so yes, there are two things, the cultural/social/executively-mediated "gender" and biological sex, which cognitively could be described as a component of the unconscious.

E is a hell of a drug for sure. Never felt so much righteous rage as when I went up on dosage each time. Though after a bit it subsided completely.

imperiouskitten
03-18-2021, 11:39 AM
yeah, me too! I used to think my max dose was a lot lower. Eventually, I actually found I felt better at a higher dose which provided more energy (and used to make me very angry). I think it's basically equivalent to puberty rage; once some structural developments are complete you're all gravy.

magnetaress
03-18-2021, 11:50 AM
I cried a lot. Was more protective for a bit. It gentled me though. Clipping claws is no longer an exercise of scruff holding or strength and intimidation.. And now an exercise in trust and mommying. My babies won't bite mommy and they trust me complety now.. I'm more fearless, but I startle and spook easier. I'm more trusting. Can't say it's all E. Way more connected to nature and people. My reads on body language, intent, and inflection are almost superhuman now. Stuff like that.

But my conjecture is that this was always true it was just burried under an oppressive and fearful, controlling, domineering superego. E probably helped me unlock my potential and made it easier.

Nexii
03-18-2021, 12:07 PM
I cried a lot. Was more protective for a bit. It gentled me though. Clipping claws is no longer an exercise of scruff holding or strength and intimidation.. And now an exercise in trust and mommying. My babies won't bite mommy and they trust me complety now.. I'm more fearless, but I startle and spook easier. I'm more trusting. Can't say it's all E. Way more connected to nature and people. My reads on body language, intent, and inflection are almost superhuman now. Stuff like that.

But my conjecture is that this was always true it was just burried under an oppressive and fearful, controlling, domineering superego. E probably helped me unlock my potential and made it easier.

Yea I do think that female intuition or whatever you call it is E-related. I also found I can read people much quicker and more accurately than in the past. I doubt it's all life experience.

The cost I've found is less motivation. The testosterone-fueled male drive is something I kind of miss.

magnetaress
03-18-2021, 12:15 PM
Tru