PDA

View Full Version : Rocket Science to redeem free 45 days from SOE?

JayDee
05-25-2011, 02:44 AM
What the fuck is this shit

gotta reset station un/pw then retrieve a code then plug it in to some security website thendownlient patcher. Now what ?

Too drunk to read

JayDee
05-25-2011, 02:45 AM
FAWMYJTH

Free after we make you jump through hoops

Daywolf
05-25-2011, 03:10 AM
What? You just change pwd and log in. I'm about to break down and roll on a progression server as well, I'm getting tired of being constantly stepped on by twinks/PL'rs/farmers here with my ranger I rolled recently. Can't hold a camp 10 minutes w/o some twink noob jumping in. ah well, I hear the new progression server isn't bad, the second one not the first as it's economy is destroyed from a hack... go figure. I'd go back to playing on peq, but it's sort of dieing there and no one parties anyway, it's just multiboxing which I've been doing for too long anyway. But yeah, just change pwd and log in. Only need to change it once for all your station games.

JayDee
05-25-2011, 03:18 AM
Launching a progressive pvp server would be like a gift from the heavens

Shit was off the chain and being the only sk with master wards and fabled gear = god mode ON

Daywolf
05-25-2011, 03:23 AM
Launching a progressive pvp server would be like a gift from the heavens

Shit was off the chain and being the only sk with master wards and fabled gear = god mode ONhmmm yeah, some of these guys I'd just like to log in my main and strike them down with searing vengeance heh

JayDee
05-25-2011, 03:25 AM
Update : Still can't log in

They're about to lose an unloyal customer that was looking for a free handout and never plans on subscribing.

Their loss

naez
05-25-2011, 03:49 AM
chadlek got unbanned but they deleted all his gear.

he got the free 45 days as well

Daywolf
05-25-2011, 04:05 AM
Update : Still can't log in

They're about to lose an unloyal customer that was looking for a free handout and never plans on subscribing.

Their lossThat's odd, I had no problems. I don't remember any code, I just went to the main SOE website and updated my account pwd, did that last week as soon as their servers came back up. I logged right into EQ tonight, it's patching (52min on titanium). If you load your SOE account, you should be able to tell if EQ is either "pending" or active. Once you log into each game (EQ, SWG, PlanetSide etc) they will go active.

JayDee
05-25-2011, 04:09 AM
Seems like I have to find the CDs. Even though you have to register them with a key online which should give me access to digital download.

Talkin bout EQ2 btw. Heard pvp was revamped, gonna give it a look if I can muster up the energy to get it running.

Daywolf
05-25-2011, 04:14 AM
Come to think of it, yeah there was some code, it seemed really really odd. I though it was just the contact high from Arnold's joint that made it so odd... all of socal is under it, the cloud of marijuana smoke, so odd, all the pretty colors... O_o

I haven't installed EQ2, maybe in a couple months. I have family that play it religiously... which I'd rather stay away from ;) EQ's better anyway.

Gee now it says like 9hrs to patch, which is what I heard it was.
...now it says 120:00:18
lol