PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous: missing diamond!

Hokushin
05-25-2011, 12:11 AM
sooo i dont know how it happened, i must have looted my corpse and my diamoned landed in my summoned mage bag, and then server went down recently destroying my bag. i know its just a diamond, but if theres anything you guys can do to un-destroy it, it would be much appreciated :)

Rais
05-25-2011, 07:28 PM
Post this under the Petition/Exploit. It's not a bug.

Give times/what/who. And read what other info they want when you make a petition post.

http://www.project1999.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25

When posting threads in this forum, they are only viewable by the post creator and the server staff.

Please provide as much information as possible, like account names and character names, when petitioning, or your petition may be ignored.

Please use the appropriate prefixes when posting:

Stuck: For stuck characters. Include the character name, what zone they're currently in, what zone you zoned in from.

IP Exemption: This is for requesting to be exempt from the limit of 1 connection per IP Address. You may request exemption if you have more than 1 real person playing from the same IP. When posting for this, please include the account names of every person that will be playing from the same IP.

Exploit: Use this to report any exploits that you have discovered. Please be as descriptive as possible.

Report: Use this to report a player for anything from harassment to bugusing or exploiting. You may use /report ingame to report any text that is required for the staff to investigate.

Reimbursement" Use this to request reimbursement of items or coin if they were lost due to a known bug.

Name/Surname Change: Yea...

Other: Anything not covered.