PDA

View Full Version : Boredom with inflammatory and angry politics again.

magnetaress
03-09-2021, 09:49 AM
My body is like fuck you this morning. I feel like I am full of wet clay and it's hard to breathe and sit up.

I ate pretty healthy stuff last night. And certainly not too much.

Last night I dreamed of a strange creature, demon? Maybe.

I was at a geeky convention, something about elves or starship parts or both. A lot of forumfolk seemed to be there, but everyone was super interested in their strange toys and whatever elf, dwarf, orc culture. I enjoyed watching some but got bored and waited in the front area. Where there was mostly women and girls hanging around waiting for their partners or children. I sat down in my pajamas, the top a pale silky pinkish warm soft cotton and the bottoms the ones with bright pink butterflies. My current favorites. There was a strange tall older lady milling about outside. When she came in her face looked really demonic, but she wore a pretty normal white pantsuit. Instead of cheeks she had giant sockerball sized holes, black fathomless pits. Wrinkly dry stretchy tight skin. On her head. Her hands and the rest of her skin and body were normal though, very thin. Her mouth was big and beautiful. She seemed to have an air of authority about her. And a slightly intimidating aura. I said hi, and welcome and was a little worried for the other women, but didn't want to be rude, mean, or judgemental. She smiled at the whole crowd with a big Cheshire grin. Big teeth. Eye teeth smudged with dark red. I thought, ok maybe it's like lipstick or something or she ate red meat not too long ago. I didn't say anything. She said she could use some help getting to her car. So I volunteered not wanting to hurt her feelings or abandon her to whatever worrisome trouble lurked outside at night now.

We were suddenly at her car, I asked how else I could help. She roared like a fierce dragon and charged at the dark sooty brick city wall her car was parked in front of. There was a few cars gap before the next. She slammed into the wall and burst into a great fireball with a loud deep pop and vanished leaving only a small tennis ball sized smoldering circle near the ground. The car was a darkly colored economy style car, nothing fancy, but not the cheapest. Boxy and 80s style. In good repair. Kind of unremarkable, but it seemed a bit beneath this lady's station.

I stood in the starless dark dream void of night, contemplating the encounter, the wall, the car, parking lot, my actions, wondering if I did the right thing and was somehow maybe spared some gruesome fate, momentarily. Then I opened my eyes to a quiet morning and though to God to perhaps plz protect my family or spare me and forgive me any demon unleashed on the world during the last month. In which I willed demons or devils into existence to torment my tormenter.

I think perhaps this one exacted its price on me and left to its own devices.

Tunabros
03-09-2021, 12:55 PM
OP seek help, please

I'm not even being mean here

actually seek professional help

Are you mentally ok?

Kaveh
03-09-2021, 02:53 PM
I’ve told him that many times, he gets off his meds for weeks / months at a time and goes bat shit, then he swings the other way and is upbeat for weeks / months at a time

He’s a lost cause as he won’t help himself. I think this case will require Christ’s personal intervention

imperiouskitten
03-09-2021, 08:29 PM
did not read

Gravydoo II
03-09-2021, 08:44 PM
I’ve told him that many times, he gets off his meds for weeks / months at a time and goes bat shit, then he swings the other way and is upbeat for weeks / months at a time

He’s a lost cause as he won’t help himself. I think this case will require Christ’s personal intervention

Did christ make it so you can marry little girls where your family comes from?? Why doesnt christ stop a country from legalizing pedophilia? So how old was your mom when she had you? You cannot breat feed a baby when you're 10. No wonder that place and its people are so fucked up and cruel. If you cant breat feed tends to fuck up the babies for the rest of their lives. Makes them stupid, cruel, and to more readily accept bullshit as fact.

Nocht
03-09-2021, 09:02 PM
minus five stars

Kaveh
03-09-2021, 10:36 PM
Did christ make it so you can marry little girls where your family comes from?? Why doesnt christ stop a country from legalizing pedophilia? So how old was your mom when she had you? You cannot breat feed a baby when you're 10. No wonder that place and its people are so fucked up and cruel. If you cant breat feed tends to fuck up the babies for the rest of their lives. Makes them stupid, cruel, and to more readily accept bullshit as fact.

You’re very angry and also dumb. That’s a bad combination. Ask Christ to heal your soul

HalflingSpergand
03-09-2021, 10:40 PM
He's a sheltered man titty baby

Gravydoo II
03-09-2021, 10:54 PM
You’re very angry and also dumb. That’s a bad combination. Ask Christ to heal your soul

You just dont like being talked to in the way you do. Angry is .270 waiting for you to open your door to take the kids to school/work. Talking bad about your family, your fucked up nation of origin, your constant telling other what to do/be... like a theocracy. Its a proven fact that people who open show homophobia and "disgust" with trans people are REALLY into it. Like omar mateen...

Is homophobia associated with homosexual arousal?
H E Adams 1, L W Wright Jr, B A Lohr
Affiliations expand
PMID: 8772014 DOI: 10.1037//0021-843x.105.3.440
Abstract
The authors investigated the role of homosexual arousal in exclusively heterosexual men who admitted negative affect toward homosexual individuals. Participants consisted of a group of homophobic men (n = 35) and a group of nonhomophobic men (n = 29); they were assigned to groups on the basis of their scores on the Index of Homophobia (W. W. Hudson & W. A. Ricketts, 1980). The men were exposed to sexually explicit erotic stimuli consisting of heterosexual, male homosexual, and lesbian videotapes, and changes in penile circumference were monitored. They also completed an Aggression Questionnaire (A. H. Buss & M. Perry, 1992). Both groups exhibited increases in penile circumference to the heterosexual and female homosexual videos. Only the homophobic men showed an increase in penile erection to male homosexual stimuli. The groups did not differ in aggression. Homophobia is apparently associated with homosexual arousal that the homophobic individual is either unaware of or denies.

Similar articles
Homophobia and physical aggression toward homosexual and heterosexual individuals.
Bernat JA, Calhoun KS, Adams HE, Zeichner A.
J Abnorm Psychol. 2001 Feb;110(1):179-87. doi: 10.1037//0021-843x.110.1.179.
PMID: 11261393 Clinical Trial.
Contingent negative variation (CNV) and erotic preference in self-declared homosexuals and in child sex offenders.
Howard RC, Longmore FJ, Mason PA, Martin JL.
Biol Psychol. 1994 Oct;38(2-3):169-81. doi: 10.1016/0301-0511(94)90037-x.
PMID: 7873701 Clinical Trial.
Who has the worst attitudes toward sexual minorities? Comparison of transphobia and homophobia levels in gender dysphoric individuals, the general population and health care providers.
Fisher AD, Castellini G, Ristori J, Casale H, Giovanardi G, Carone N, Fanni E, Mosconi M, Ciocca G, Jannini EA, Ricca V, Lingiardi V, Maggi M.
J Endocrinol Invest. 2017 Mar;40(3):263-273. doi: 10.1007/s40618-016-0552-3. Epub 2016 Sep 17.
PMID: 27639401
[Homosexual parenthood and child development: present data].
Fond G, Franc N, Purper-Ouakil D.
Encephale. 2012 Feb;38(1):10-5. doi: 10.1016/j.encep.2011.05.005. Epub 2011 Jul 5.
PMID: 22381718 Review. French.
Sexual orientation and developmental challenges experienced by gay and lesbian youths.
Rotheram-Borus MJ, Fernandez MI.
Suicide Life Threat Behav. 1995;25 Suppl:26-34; discussion 35-9.
PMID: 8553426 Review.
See all similar articles
Cited by 7 articles
An fMRI study on the neural correlates of social conformity to a sexual minority.
Liuzza MT, Macaluso E, Chiesa PA, Lingiardi V, Aglioti SM.
Sci Rep. 2019 Mar 18;9(1):4691. doi: 10.1038/s41598-019-40447-3.
PMID: 30886162 Free PMC article.
Cross-cultural and socio-demographic correlates of homophobic attitude among university students in three European countries.
Ciocca G, Niolu C, Déttore D, Antonelli P, Conte S, Tuziak B, Limoncin E, Mollaioli D, Carosa E, Gravina GL, Di Sante S, Di Lorenzo G, Fisher AD, Maggi M, Lenzi A, Siracusano A, Jannini EA.
J Endocrinol Invest. 2017 Feb;40(2):227-233. doi: 10.1007/s40618-016-0554-1. Epub 2016 Sep 25.
PMID: 27667822
Heterosexual men's anger in response to male homosexuality: effects of erotic and non-erotic depictions of male-male intimacy and sexual prejudice.
Hudepohl AD, Parrott DJ, Zeichner A.
J Homosex. 2010;57(8):1022-38. doi: 10.1080/00918369.2010.503511.
PMID: 20818528 Free PMC article.
Evangelicalism, sexual morality, and sexual addiction: opposing views and continued conflicts.
Edger K.
J Relig Health. 2012 Mar;51(1):162-78. doi: 10.1007/s10943-010-9338-7.
PMID: 20182916
Agreement of self-reported and genital measures of sexual arousal in men and women: a meta-analysis.
Chivers ML, Seto MC, Lalumière ML, Laan E, Grimbos T.
Arch Sex Behav. 2010 Feb;39(1):5-56. doi: 10.1007/s10508-009-9556-9. Epub 2010 Jan 5.
PMID: 20049519 Free PMC article. Review.

Ouch.. So we get it. You come here ONLY for the girls. You bully them to balance out your dirty secret.

Kaveh
03-09-2021, 11:27 PM
Damn dude are you on meds like maerilith? Get a grip

A Knight
03-09-2021, 11:48 PM
no one hates gay people except third world countries and maybe some rednecks.

and conservatives are kinda dicks about it, but being kinda dicks about homosexuality but still letting you be homosexual is not a big deal.

GinnasP99
03-10-2021, 05:34 AM
You just dont like being talked to in the way you do. Angry is .270 waiting for you to open your door to take the kids to school/work. Talking bad about your family, your fucked up nation of origin, your constant telling other what to do/be... like a theocracy. Its a proven fact that people who open show homophobia and "disgust" with trans people are REALLY into it. Like omar mateen...

Affiliations expand
Abstract
The authors investigated the role of homosexual arousal in exclusively heterosexual men who admitted negative affect toward homosexual individuals. Participants consisted of a group of homophobic men (n = 35) and a group of nonhomophobic men (n = 29); they were assigned to groups on the basis of their scores on the Index of Homophobia (W. W. Hudson & W. A. Ricketts, 1980). The men were exposed to sexually explicit erotic stimuli consisting of heterosexual, male homosexual, and lesbian videotapes, and changes in penile circumference were monitored. They also completed an Aggression Questionnaire (A. H. Buss & M. Perry, 1992). Both groups exhibited increases in penile circumference to the heterosexual and female homosexual videos. Only the homophobic men showed an increase in penile erection to male homosexual stimuli. The groups did not differ in aggression. Homophobia is apparently associated with homosexual arousal that the homophobic individual is either unaware of or denies.

Similar articles
Homophobia and physical aggression toward homosexual and heterosexual individuals.
Contingent negative variation (CNV) and erotic preference in self-declared homosexuals and in child sex offenders.
Who has the worst attitudes toward sexual minorities? Comparison of transphobia and homophobia levels in gender dysphoric individuals, the general population and health care providers.
Fisher AD, Castellini G, Ristori J, Casale H, Giovanardi G, Carone N, Fanni E, Mosconi M, Ciocca G, Jannini EA, Ricca V, Lingiardi V, Maggi M.
J Endocrinol Invest. 2017 Mar;40(3):263-273. doi: 10.1007/s40618-016-0552-3. Epub 2016 Sep 17.
Encephale. 2012 Feb;38(1):10-5. doi: 10.1016/j.encep.2011.05.005. Epub 2011 Jul 5.
Sexual orientation and developmental challenges experienced by gay and lesbian youths.
See all similar articles
Cited by 7 articles
An fMRI study on the neural correlates of social conformity to a sexual minority.
Cross-cultural and socio-demographic correlates of homophobic attitude among university students in three European countries.
Ciocca G, Niolu C, Déttore D, Antonelli P, Conte S, Tuziak B, Limoncin E, Mollaioli D, Carosa E, Gravina GL, Di Sante S, Di Lorenzo G, Fisher AD, Maggi M, Lenzi A, Siracusano A, Jannini EA.
J Endocrinol Invest. 2017 Feb;40(2):227-233. doi: 10.1007/s40618-016-0554-1. Epub 2016 Sep 25.
Heterosexual men's anger in response to male homosexuality: effects of erotic and non-erotic depictions of male-male intimacy and sexual prejudice.
Evangelicalism, sexual morality, and sexual addiction: opposing views and continued conflicts.
Edger K.
Agreement of self-reported and genital measures of sexual arousal in men and women: a meta-analysis.
Arch Sex Behav. 2010 Feb;39(1):5-56. doi: 10.1007/s10508-009-9556-9. Epub 2010 Jan 5.

Ouch.. So we get it. You come here ONLY for the girls. You bully them to balance out your dirty secret.

Cool and normal

Rader
03-10-2021, 08:20 AM
My body is like fuck you this morning. I feel like I am full of wet clay and it's hard to breathe and sit up.

I ate pretty healthy stuff last night. And certainly not too much.

Last night I dreamed of a strange creature, demon? Maybe.

I was at a geeky convention, something about elves or starship parts or both. A lot of forumfolk seemed to be there, but everyone was super interested in their strange toys and whatever elf, dwarf, orc culture. I enjoyed watching some but got bored and waited in the front area. Where there was mostly women and girls hanging around waiting for their partners or children. I sat down in my pajamas, the top a pale silky pinkish warm soft cotton and the bottoms the ones with bright pink butterflies. My current favorites. There was a strange tall older lady milling about outside. When she came in her face looked really demonic, but she wore a pretty normal white pantsuit. Instead of cheeks she had giant sockerball sized holes, black fathomless pits. Wrinkly dry stretchy tight skin. On her head. Her hands and the rest of her skin and body were normal though, very thin. Her mouth was big and beautiful. She seemed to have an air of authority about her. And a slightly intimidating aura. I said hi, and welcome and was a little worried for the other women, but didn't want to be rude, mean, or judgemental. She smiled at the whole crowd with a big Cheshire grin. Big teeth. Eye teeth smudged with dark red. I thought, ok maybe it's like lipstick or something or she ate red meat not too long ago. I didn't say anything. She said she could use some help getting to her car. So I volunteered not wanting to hurt her feelings or abandon her to whatever worrisome trouble lurked outside at night now.

We were suddenly at her car, I asked how else I could help. She roared like a fierce dragon and charged at the dark sooty brick city wall her car was parked in front of. There was a few cars gap before the next. She slammed into the wall and burst into a great fireball with a loud deep pop and vanished leaving only a small tennis ball sized smoldering circle near the ground. The car was a darkly colored economy style car, nothing fancy, but not the cheapest. Boxy and 80s style. In good repair. Kind of unremarkable, but it seemed a bit beneath this lady's station.

I stood in the starless dark dream void of night, contemplating the encounter, the wall, the car, parking lot, my actions, wondering if I did the right thing and was somehow maybe spared some gruesome fate, momentarily. Then I opened my eyes to a quiet morning and though to God to perhaps plz protect my family or spare me and forgive me any demon unleashed on the world during the last month. In which I willed demons or devils into existence to torment my tormenter.

I think perhaps this one exacted its price on me and left to its own devices.

Excellent

Snortles Chortles
03-10-2021, 08:39 AM
Cool and normal

magnetaress
03-11-2021, 03:37 PM
My dreams are real.

zodium
03-11-2021, 03:54 PM
everything is real

Evia
03-11-2021, 03:57 PM
Where are the drugs?

I feel like there are some drugs being passed around in this thread. Someone needs to share so I can get on the level.

magnetaress
03-11-2021, 04:33 PM
everything is real
I was thinking of epistemology.

I like the assertion that everything is real. At a fundamental level everything we experience and feel, and think, and imagine is definitely real. I am a butterfly :D And a mermaid swimming off the Hebrides.

I believe in a more complex epistemology of simultaneous, multiple realities and perspectives coexisting and being shared within a larger global reality or truth, and conciousness is probably the most real our individual human minds can comprehend. Always just outside of our individual, singular reach. Always changing. No concrete or defacto, no absolutes. No stasis.

As humans we generally share conciousness, people who live in complete isolation from other humans have vastly different realities and perspectives, and are closer to nature. Though humans really cannot survive infancy without some influence from other humans, so in this way the human truth cannot be an individual or concrete absolute truth from a single perspective.

Our truths must always be abstract and universal. As we cannot separate ourselves from each other, or the universe, or our shared experiences. Even in sharing our truth or simply leaving it for others to find. We change the very nature of reality, and the very trueness of our truths.

In many ways we can evaluate individual experiences as more true or less true, never truly approach absolute falsehood or absolute truth and this can work within the framework of our collective truths, with multiple truths simultaneously coexisting. Such that "things fall towards earth" and Newton's laws of gravitation being simultaneously true with Einstein's general theory of relativity. Neither truly or completely invalidating my beliefs in synchronicity and universal being.

And this epistemology extends throughout all life, all we can perceive, and all that we touch, or that feels and senses, or even sees our presence.

Where are the drugs?

I feel like there are some drugs being passed around in this thread. Someone needs to share so I can get on the level.

I've been drug free at least three months now. Even rarely taking ibuprofen or Tylenol. Our bodies can produce their own drugs though.

HalflingSpergand
03-11-2021, 04:41 PM
I'm drug free and alcohol and I'm 100% confused all the time

magnetaress
03-11-2021, 04:51 PM
I'm drug free and alcohol and I'm 100% confused all the time

Yeah, if I was downing the Xanax regularly I'd be getting lots of rest and my minecraft world would be full of tons of vitual dreams. All with some silly grand purpose.

Being sober I just stream my conciousness into the forums until I pass out. And nothing really changes.

Tunabros
03-11-2021, 05:28 PM
Magnetaress I bet you can't go a day without saying dumb shit

let alone post at all

Jibartik
03-11-2021, 05:32 PM
I just want to say I would not enjoy that day as much as the ones where magne does.

magnetaress
03-11-2021, 05:45 PM
Magnetaress I bet you can't go a day without saying dumb shit

let alone post at all
I may post dumb shit, but it doesn't preclude me posting great shit.
I just want to say I would not enjoy that day as much as the ones where magne does.

:D

heyokah
03-11-2021, 08:59 PM

Affiliations expand
Abstract

Similar articles
See all similar articles
Cited by 7 articles
Edger K.

I rarely come into off topic because it's generally where mentally I'll elves write in their diary. Shame on me.

magnetaress
03-11-2021, 10:23 PM
Oh come on my hot take on epistemology with a little clean up and some clearer phrasing is like, the realist post there is on this forum.

HalflingSpergand
03-12-2021, 09:12 AM
I thought it was good. Of course you would like everything to be real because that would make more sense. In fact i think most people will convince themselves that everything is real(like how to theyre not an alcoholic). Like clicking walls guy.i guess you have to define real because if you think it would exist with or without your mind then that would be confusing for everything not to be real

magnetaress
03-12-2021, 09:51 AM
I thought it was good. Of course you would like everything to be real because that would make more sense. In fact i think most people will convince themselves that everything is real(like how to theyre not an alcoholic). Like clicking walls guy.i guess you have to define real because if you think it would exist with or without your mind then that would be confusing for everything not to be real

Well for me, most people who are alcoholics are alcoholics even if they don't believe they are an alcoholic. How real their alcoholism is to themselves is less important and real to me than, say a Dr's hot take on their alcohism.

It's best not to trust everyone and everything within a complete vacuum of information, and evidence, wild guesses are generally useless. And often harmful. The last recourse of the desperate.

An alcoholic in denial is a reality. So tell them they are in denial and don't join them in denial. Don't add to their denial by giving them false hope or supporting their belief that they are sober. Don't diminish the truth. If you can. Add to their realization of being an alcoholic and eventually they may stop being in denial and their truth, reality will change.

As for clicking in the walls, realistically it isn't me or the U.S. government. If 500 people tell us that but we ignore all that proof to the contrary for some reason, it means we'd be in a lot of denial really.

I don't hallucinate a lot, most of the time I know the hallucinations aren't real. In this vein, I often test reality or what I believe to be real. Cross checking. I don't always assume that I turned the oven off, sometimes I check and take a second look on the way through if I was cooking. Sometimes I place my hand on the off switch just to connect with it and not just see it off. I don't just always look and think. Yet I still fuck that up occasionally.

I'm always open to the idea that I could be wrong. I'm always aware other people don't always have the best grip on reality. And the idea is to at least have enough consensus that I am not always chasing ghosts. That if necessary others can live in peace and not be accosted over every imaginary whim or fanciful idea. That is were I believe society says, no, you can't just go outside and scream about burning butterflies with babyheads and fishtails all the way to work on the bus. As we all have a social ego, super ego.. essentially.

But, we can write about it. Jounal it. Society could be in denial about the merbutters. I can test it. I could be deceiving myself.

My recommendation, find proof for something before demanding others believe you. Or rather then make demands and create hard line, absolute positions. Realize that controlling what an individual thinks and experiences is a pretty awful thing to do, and often fails or backfires. Yes, sometimes people are easy to control, and we should recognize superstition, denial, wishful thinking, thoughtless, careless, foolish assertions, assumptions, actions when we see them.

The clicking. Well. I cannot tell you what it is, but it's not very likely to be spies. I wouldn't make spy equipment that clicked. And it seems like hyper fixating on a few clicks can be really detrimental. Obsessive. Are you not just creating a reality to explain something best ignored or unimportant? To your own detriment, or the detriment of others? Trust me the left, right, trans, gay, gas station, pro lifers, millionaire's probably don't care about me or you on any individual level. I know plenty of trans and gay people that give zero fucks about me. Most people can only care about an immediate 20 or so people, and think about 40 or so in a given sphere around them. Most people these days seem to be even more careless. I don't really care what you think. I do want you to find the truth and have peace and prosperity, but only in so much as that is wishful thinking, and a prayer.

If you own the wall. Take the drywall down and replace it. May be a fun experiment. You could learn about drywalling. Maybe put up something else, or do a different color.

Most of us aren't that important. And if you have good reason to believe people are spending money, time, and effort on spying on you, well, you may need to be observed. Like, don't be a mobster or an asshole or criminal or try to single handedly take down the U.S. government or redefine reality for everyone else. Maybe.

HalflingSpergand
03-12-2021, 11:19 AM
Most people are operating on realities you don't agree with. My point is a person physiological addicted (perceivable physical proof) lives in a reality where they aren't an alcoholic. This example is true with many other things like of your lawn looks good or not.or if u smell bad or not.

HalflingSpergand
03-12-2021, 11:27 AM
Its how 911 and covid works

Snortles Chortles
03-12-2021, 11:44 AM
aka fake and gay

HalflingSpergand
03-12-2021, 11:46 AM
aka fake and gay

Exactly

imperiouskitten
03-12-2021, 12:09 PM
page 3 surprisingly good page, nice work lets get another

magnetaress
03-12-2021, 01:38 PM
I don't mind multiple beliefs, or even contradictory information in my head, I've gotten used to it. I don't spend a lot of time thinking about it or evaluating everyone's levels of alcoholism. The obvious is usually readily apparent and sufficient for most scenarios.

Most of the time I apply the most straightforward approach and if that doesn't work I try alternatives. I personally dislike using a lot of force, energy, or risk, so I oftentimes overlook those methods.

I really prefer and admire simplicity and efficiency.

I did get there with my sliding glass door. Forced it into place breaking the plastic roller on the bottom. It's fine though. It was a redundant part that just rusted in place. It still moves fine, better in fact. I could have taken the time to remove the roller but I was tired weak and emotional. I didn't want to lift the thing from the floor again, couldn't really.

Thankfully the plastic was old. Weak, and gave way essentially under my body weight.