PDA

View Full Version : Game Mechanics: West/East Freeport zoneline

Deathrydar
10-28-2009, 08:50 PM
For some reason, the one zoneline isn't working anymore. Wenai, it looks like the zoners you put in during beta are gone because I remember hitting the zoneline earlier than I do now. Anyway, you can't even zone now, you zone from west freeport into east freeport, and as soon as you zone into east freeport, you are automatically rezoned back into west freeport.

Zerik/Zerki

Falisaty
10-28-2009, 09:02 PM
well i have experienced a problem zoning where i get stuck in the air and get the message allong the lines of massive player warp detected? this is occuring when you use the zone line near the stage instead of the other zone line that takes you to the shops.

Deathrydar
10-29-2009, 08:18 AM
We had trouble with this zoneline all throughout beta. The whole "getting stuck in the sky" thing was something I experienced as well at the stage zoneline. I guess the zoners are gone at both zonelines now.

So now one zoneline doesn't even allow you to zone in, the other puts you in the air nine out of ten times.

This is a rough bug, because my Shadow Knight's trainers are in East Freeport, and I can't get into the zone to train, lol.

Yoite
10-29-2009, 10:43 AM
FYI there is another zoneline you can use, to get to east freeport.

President
10-29-2009, 10:52 AM

There are two EFP/WFP zone lines, neither worked for me last night. The one that is the skinnier one, actually moved me to the other one, before zoning me back.

Deathrydar
10-29-2009, 11:03 AM
If you read the whole thread, you would have seen that both zonelines are bugged.

utenan
10-29-2009, 12:02 PM
have you tried the underground tunnels?

Deathrydar
10-29-2009, 12:43 PM
have you tried the underground tunnels?

No I have not. They always worked fine during beta though and this doesn't help the light races at all.

I'll check out the sewer zoneline after I get work today.

Lich
10-29-2009, 01:22 PM
They seem to work if you go in backwards.

Smashed
10-29-2009, 02:56 PM
Ive noticed that whenever I just fly into the zoneline at a rough angle with SoW, it never works. But when I get right in the middle of the zone line and inch forward, It has always worked for me.

I freely admit it might just be coincidence, but i've done it this way about a dozen times so far.

Deathrydar
10-29-2009, 03:01 PM
Ive noticed that whenever I just fly into the zoneline at a rough angle with SoW, it never works. But when I get right in the middle of the zone line and inch forward, It has always worked for me.

I freely admit it might just be coincidence, but i've done it this way about a dozen times so far.

This used to work, but the problem now may be a little different though.

Wenai put in "zoners" just before launch and when they are put in, they are placed before the original zoneline, which makes you actually zone in earlier than you would on a live server. I noticed that I zone in the locations before the zonelines were put in by Wenai, it might be possible they have disappeared somehow.

Jaekob
10-30-2009, 08:07 AM
Both zones from East Freeport to West Freeport were not working for me last night. I would zone and be immediately sent back to east freeport. I went through the zone backwards and it worked fine.

Deathrydar
10-30-2009, 11:06 AM
Yeah, I walked in backwards and zoned in as well. However, the one zoneline took me to the East Freeport newbie zone a couple times, even when I zoned in backwards.