PDA

View Full Version : Why our cultures and civilization is failing.

magnetaress
03-07-2021, 06:44 PM
The default state of humanity wasn't a high-tech police state under constant surveillance without any frontiers. For thousands of years.

zodium
03-07-2021, 06:53 PM
capitalism

Nexii
03-07-2021, 07:01 PM
We also didn't live in two parent nuclear families

imperiouskitten
03-07-2021, 07:11 PM
traps were still widely regarded as divine

Horza
03-07-2021, 07:16 PM
https://i.imgur.com/ij17t8A.jpg

HalflingSpergand
03-07-2021, 09:33 PM
The new world order is like p99 blue

FatherSioux
03-07-2021, 10:04 PM
We also didn't live in two parent nuclear families

Are you really arguing two parent nuclear families for societal woes?

Cassawary
03-07-2021, 10:12 PM
neoluddism sucks noodles, OP

Bearsnowls
03-07-2021, 10:35 PM
https://i.imgur.com/ij17t8A.jpg

I had to image search this to make sure its legit, and of course it is. LOL.

ibso
03-07-2021, 11:23 PM
Thread does not disappoint. In the first page we've already nominated two of the most enriching and stabilizing institutions known to mankind. Looking forward to seeing what else you degenerates can come up with.

imperiouskitten
03-07-2021, 11:29 PM

i like extended family grps for traditionalism. the atomized "nuclear family" was step 1 in breaking down the family into highly consumptive units, disconnecting people from their elders, and dissolving community. but i understand some ppl are addicted to the norms they are born in, can conceive of nothing else and are dumb so i will not endeavor to rock your quite literally neo-conservative casbah further.

Swish
03-07-2021, 11:38 PM
The default state of humanity wasn't a high-tech police state under constant surveillance without any frontiers. For thousands of years.

We'd better get on with defunding the cops so we can turn the corner.

Lune
03-07-2021, 11:40 PM
I'm beginning to recognize that I need to stop reading other people's stupid malformed thoughts and opinions on places like reddit and here. It has weakened my mind and my spirit. Every dumbass thought fired off the hip onto the world wide web with no curation, almost no filter, right into my brain, where every mote erodes my wisdom like a sandblast. I think there was a time in my life when it was helpful to expose me to a wide variety of opposing concepts and expand my knowledge base, but increasingly it's just noises made by lower life, like I'm in a jungle with a bunch of howling monkeys. Just need to spend less time on the internet in general, read more curated literature

thank you j at least for being a human voice and a soul in the jungle

Cecily
03-07-2021, 11:54 PM
This place never deserved you, Lune. Thanks for contributing solidly above average content for so long. Now, if you'll excuse me...

We'd better get on with defunding the cops so we can turn the corner.
SCCREEEEEEEEEEE

HalflingSpergand
03-08-2021, 12:39 AM
What was posted that triggered lune,i don't even understand. Pathetic

Gravydoo II
03-08-2021, 12:45 AM
we fail because we choose to.

Horza
03-08-2021, 12:48 AM
We're all just monkeys howling into an abyss.

Kaveh
03-08-2021, 12:48 AM
The opioid addicts respect one another. Other than that, I didn’t learn much here

imperiouskitten
03-08-2021, 12:56 AM
thanks Lune, love u too. do what you need but don't be stingy with yourself either -- ppl need role models!

Kaveh
03-08-2021, 01:01 AM
Our civilization hasn’t fallen yet

We just have a lot of people who feel very important but are not (expectations don’t match reality), and in the absence of meaning conferred by family or religion, which they’ve abandoned, makes them feel as if “the sky is falling.”

In reality, there has never been a time in human history in which it was better to be alive. If y’all simply added Jesus and a good woman to your lives, you’d understand this. Alternatively, get a constructive hobby. Chess or piano is my suggestion. PS: no man over 25 should own a video game console

Tentarro
03-08-2021, 01:08 AM

We just have a lot of people who feel very important but are not (expectations don’t match reality), and in the absence of meaning conferred by family or religion, which they’ve abandoned, makes them feel as if “the sky is falling.”

In reality, there has never been a time in human history in which it was better to be alive. If y’all simply added Jesus and a good woman to your lives, you’d understand this. Alternatively, get a constructive hobby. Chess or piano is my suggestion. PS: no man over 25 should own a video game console

Agreed but you have to remember you're on a forum for meth/heroin/opioid addicts and elf sim players.

imperiouskitten
03-08-2021, 01:11 AM

tend to agree......sorta but from girl POV. however I think there were times when certain important things were vastly better. today's spiritual vacuum, isolation, atomization are not something to sneer about with a sense of superiority especially from a refugee brown guy who grew up in a 2 bedroom shack with 40 relatives bedding there, bound to other people by a collective disaster unlike the bland stability most Americans face for 80 years. but yeah if you can just get over the awful consensus culture and find a good pipelayer life owns. especially as a trans person who wouldn't have had the option before this era. what a blessing.

sky's not falling. didn't you witness how stable everything was the last 4 years? even a completely bad-faith executive has his balls totally clipped. how many more years will you waste jacking yourself to imminent disaster and how it justifies your misanthropy/self isolation?

FatherSioux
03-08-2021, 01:31 AM
i like extended family grps for traditionalism. the atomized "nuclear family" was step 1 in breaking down the family into highly consumptive units, disconnecting people from their elders, and dissolving community. but i understand some ppl are addicted to the norms they are born in, can conceive of nothing else and are dumb so i will not endeavor to rock your quite literally neo-conservative casbah further.

Thank you for sparing us your word vomit that you’ve settled on to explain your sad existence. Amazing.

Gravydoo II
03-08-2021, 02:36 AM

Whats it like to know better than everyone else? Must be really hard when nobody ever listens to you. lol
You see how the know it all religious scum likes to try to control everyone? He wont let himself have fun, you cant have fun. Omar mateen vibes.

Tentarro
03-08-2021, 03:00 AM
Whats it like to know better than everyone else? Must be really hard when nobody ever listens to you. lol
You see how the know it all religious scum likes to try to control everyone? He wont let himself have fun, you cant have fun. Omar mateen vibes.

That guy: Offers suggestion

You: HE'S TRYING TO CONTROL MY FUCKING LIFE

Xer0
03-08-2021, 03:04 AM
That guy: Offers suggestion

You: HE'S TRYING TO CONTROL MY FUCKING LIFE

that guy- "lol just acept jesus and everything will be pretty good"

is this rnf?

Tentarro
03-08-2021, 03:05 AM

is this rnf?

If y’all simply added Jesus and a good woman to your lives

Sounds like a suggestion to me and not a command, but then again I'm not a moron that lets other people immediately try to command me to do things.

Xer0
03-08-2021, 03:11 AM
Sounds like a suggestion to me and not a command, but then again I'm not a moron that lets other people immediately try to command me to do things.

When did I say it was a command? Reading comprehension is key, duderino.

This guy says simultaneously that there has never been a better time to be alive/that to make things better people need to revert to cultural norms from 50-100++ years ago.

Apparently never considering the drastically loosened grip of religion over society probably has a lot to do with the overall increased well-being for the general public.

My point wasn't that he's trying to tell me what to do or force me to believe. My point was that his suggestion was imbecilic.

"duh guys just believe in jesus and things won't be so bad".... My arms are truly not long enough for the jerk off motion in my soul.

Horza
03-08-2021, 03:23 AM

is this rnf?

https://i.imgur.com/zg8QwUQ.png

Tentarro
03-08-2021, 03:30 AM

This guy says simultaneously that there has never been a better time to be alive/that to make things better people need to revert to cultural norms from 50-100++ years ago.

Apparently never considering the drastically loosened grip of religion over society probably has a lot to do with the overall increased well-being for the general public.

My point wasn't that he's trying to tell me what to do or force me to believe. My point was that his suggestion was imbecilic.

"duh guys just believe in jesus and things won't be so bad".... My arms are truly not long enough for the jerk off motion in my soul.

I like how you're conflating the relaxation of religion and the technological advancement of modern society to make the point that religion was having a negative effect our collective well-being.

Also, considering you quoted me where I was offering the exaggeration of the "telling me what to do" perspective, it sounds to me like you're just trying to disguise the point of the discussion to attack my personal character instead of the point I was talking about.

zodium
03-08-2021, 04:25 AM
western civilization died in the 1980s when we lost the ability to tell what effects our actions would cause. youre living in its rotting corpse.

zodium
03-08-2021, 04:26 AM
"its a loss of meaning," i continue to insist as my psychological structure is torn apart like a ww1 biplane made out of wood suddenly finding itself in a mach 12 wind tunnel

Kaveh
03-08-2021, 07:12 AM
The loss of meaning I’m positing is exactly why Marxism will never happen. The rudderless fools you think will bring about the revolution aren’t made of the stuff for that to happen

But do keep agitating for millions of deaths so that people won’t be wealthier than yourself. Typical European

Kaveh
03-08-2021, 07:15 AM

I didn’t say you needed to be a zealot, you’ll notice I also suggested a constructive hobby

I’d tend to agree that moving towards less racism and more opportunities for women, things that have possibly happened as a result of us being less religious, are good things

I’m also arguing against a guy suggesting Marxism, which, in every form, has always resulted in millions of deaths. But I guess you being told to go to church is worse than that. I disagree, and I’m a handsomillionaire

magnetaress
03-08-2021, 09:18 AM
https://i.imgur.com/zg8QwUQ.png

"its a loss of meaning," i continue to insist as my psychological structure is torn apart like a ww1 biplane made out of wood suddenly finding itself in a mach 12 wind tunnel

Pauldrons and a chain mail skirt aught to help a little with the mach 12 winds. Doesn't really matter if you or your mate/s wear em.

Tbh, no one really knows what is coming in the next 10 years, let alone 40. We've rapidly accelerated. However most people live inside weirdly localized time bubbles.

As a time traveler and observer whos name means to "look". I'm just here to let you all know drugs should be totally 9000% cheep and legal and poor people need to eat healthier. We should govern ourselves and do our best to not rely on UBI or the ER doing anything about our illnesses and problems.

Gravydoo II
03-08-2021, 09:49 AM
I didn’t say you needed to be a zealot, you’ll notice I also suggested a constructive hobby

I’d tend to agree that moving towards less racism and more opportunities for women, things that have possibly happened as a result of us being less religious, are good things

I’m also arguing against a guy suggesting Marxism, which, in every form, has always resulted in millions of deaths. But I guess you being told to go to church is worse than that. I disagree, and I’m a handsomillionaire

DERRRRRR im a billionaire and a model derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr we got a donald trump. what else? you got a jump pin, too? Maybe special forces?? Delta? Fighter pilot? Wow, we are so lucky to have this immigrant tell all of us americans how to live. Lol funny he abandoned his own country and people to come to america, cause he knows best. He must know iran is not worth saving... the rats always jump off a sinking ship. Its their instinct. Everquest and video games are illegal in iran, are they not?? Why you trying to bring your violent muslims sharia law here??

magnetaress
03-08-2021, 10:04 AM
Only a millionaire. Yikers.

Nexii
03-08-2021, 10:20 AM

Traditionally humans lived in larger groups, 20-50 was typical in a tribe. It's been proven through genetic studies. We are totally not a monogamous species. I mean just look at the marriage and divorce rates. Yet we aren't entirely polyamorous either. We're something in between.

I do think we'd be happier as a species living together in larger complexes. Though getting there would be a radical shift. If anything we're still trending in the other direction. Another possibility would be single living spaces within a larger communal area. As crime continues to decrease this may become a reality.

zodium
03-08-2021, 10:42 AM
Tbh, no one really knows what is coming in the next 10 years, let alone 40. We've rapidly accelerated. However most people live inside weirdly localized time bubbles.

the nice and accurate prophecies of karl marx haven't been wrong since 1867

HalflingSpergand
03-08-2021, 11:14 AM
Traditionally humans lived in larger groups, 20-50 was typical in a tribe. It's been proven through genetic studies. We are totally not a monogamous species. I mean just look at the marriage and divorce rates. Yet we aren't entirely polyamorous either. We're something in between.

I do think we'd be happier as a species living together in larger complexes. Though getting there would be a radical shift. If anything we're still trending in the other direction. Another possibility would be single living spaces within a larger communal area. As crime continues to decrease this may become a reality.

U would believe anything

magnetaress
03-08-2021, 11:51 AM

I agree with this. Also each tribal or family unit had a stronger central authority figure heading it. Be it Lord, Chief, priest, etc. With a small family unit, it's to easy to end up in a situation with alot of infighting or just one mentally ill and abusive tyrant. With around 30 people, this isn't entirely eliminated, but it is much less likely one child or person will grow up the familial punching bag or an abusive asshole will get away with it. Manipulation would be much harder, as there would be several moms making sure that the children took the trash out and recycled the compost and no one individual would be able to regularly manipulate their way out.

One of the biggest problems that I went through this year was all authority was abdicated to an irresponsible and judgmental individual who couldn't even care for themselves, let alone run the household.

Because of my history with abuse and self worth, lack of confidence issues, I was not able to step up and fill that leadership void and our family unit devolved into three people abdicating responsibility for the household to no one and each other.

We as a species need a clear, hierarchical, ranked structure, and more people to share the responsibility of living well.

Pop culture and modern liberalism blames the government and rich people and says police need to do this and school needs to teach this. No one holds themselves or their family leadership responsible and when there's a problem, the community doesn't step in and ensure that there is someone to teach children how to look after themselves.

Tentarro
03-08-2021, 12:37 PM
Humans lived in a tribe when our IQ was lower and we were primitive. Humans adapted to different societal norms when we began living in personal dwellings and were constructing pre-modern civilizations.

Marriage has been a concept for over 400 years if not more, safe to say it's our evolution, or are you going to science deny me because it doesn't fit your narrative?

Cassawary
03-08-2021, 12:55 PM
DERRRRRR im a billionaire and a model derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr we got a donald trump. what else? you got a jump pin, too? Maybe special forces?? Delta? Fighter pilot? Wow, we are so lucky to have this immigrant tell all of us americans how to live. Lol funny he abandoned his own country and people to come to america, cause he knows best. He must know iran is not worth saving... the rats always jump off a sinking ship. Its their instinct. Everquest and video games are illegal in iran, are they not?? Why you trying to bring your violent muslims sharia law here??

his family would have been killed.

that's one thing marxism is great at, casting down monarchies.

Kaveh
03-08-2021, 01:12 PM
I left Iran when I was 9. Got any other brilliant points? No wonder you can’t use a power saw buddy, Jesus

bomaroast
03-08-2021, 01:14 PM
The monoculture that the internet is conjuring isn't helping much. So much for free thought

Nexii
03-08-2021, 01:30 PM
Humans lived in a tribe when our IQ was lower and we were primitive. Humans adapted to different societal norms when we began living in personal dwellings and were constructing pre-modern civilizations.

Marriage has been a concept for over 400 years if not more, safe to say it's our evolution, or are you going to science deny me because it doesn't fit your narrative?

Marriage is already dead/dying. 50% of kids are born to unwed mothers in Western countries. The few that lag will be there soon

Tentarro
03-08-2021, 01:30 PM
I left Iran when I was 9. Got any other brilliant points? No wonder you can’t use a power saw buddy, Jesus

So what you're saying is, when someone asks you how you emigrated to America, you could say, "Iran"?

Tentarro
03-08-2021, 01:31 PM
Marriage is already dead/dying. 50% of kids are born to unwed mothers in Western countries. The few that lag will be there soon

For certain demographics, yes.

Kaveh
03-08-2021, 01:31 PM

Is that good or bad though?

Kaveh
03-08-2021, 01:32 PM
Given how many of you believe you deserve or are entitled to more, I think a father could’ve done you some good. I’m in Texas, I volunteer to deliver you the beating you should’ve had earlier in life. Warning: I’m a tough sumbitch

HalflingSpergand
03-08-2021, 01:47 PM
Foreigners (refugees) are paid by our corrupt government to come and displace our culture and undermine it and create dependents. Jews start the war,send refugees to the most strong places (texas) and undermine the culture

I know this because i live in an intentionally destroyed and multicultural area. I asked a refugee dude and he said he literally got a pay check just for being here and government loan incentives (think qwik mart)

magnetaress
03-08-2021, 01:49 PM

400 vs 30,000 years at minimum. Who says for example 800,000 years ago we didn't try the industrial revolution and fuck up. The longest, most stable civilizations in even our verifiable and lithic time periods were not what we are rolling with now.

In 100-300 years we are facing global extinction and destruction of our biosphere. Certain people in power feel like they can control it. Decide who survives, rebuild, go elsewhere, use technology to stay ahead of the curve. I say they don't care about us, or your decendents. The plan is eventual genocide or abandonment of those that didnt keep up or are too sick.

Do me a favor and go outside and talk to people. Volunteer. Do some research into how people are ending their lives in their old age and where the money is going from these peoples taxes. Where its going in the hospitals and prisons.

My mom was one of the most productive people for 40 years and the government stole her money and she is completely helpless. Those guys on opioids who served overseas in Afghanistan will never get off them, or they are given more dangerous drugs. The people my mom was seeing just recently for home health are just abandoned by their children and government, half lucid, half demented laying in their own piss. This is a common occurrence for hardworking people, who, no, they aren't millionaires, but they worked hard, and produced millions and payed their dues.

If you want to know why people are frothing at the mouth demanding organic food in prison, this is partly why.

You can make fun of me for being a soldier, but know this, I do what is right. I did what is right. I have integrity. The assholes lobbying and manipulating our government, regulating who gets what do not have integrity. They are liars and hypocrites. Both parties. They don't care if housing and healthy food is affordable. They don't care if you're dying from some industrial disease caused by greed. Just that you don't do it in D.C. or the city center. And just that you are too sick and frail to do anything about it. Or burn down their private estates. And disrupt their vacations and wall street bets.

I believe in individuality and personal responsibility above all. If we can't teach those things and help correct people when they are fucking up. We aren't being responsible. We all each have an individual duty to our families and communities that goes far beyond our freedom and comfort. And our "right to be gluttonous" toxic polluters, for "ease" and luxury. At the big box Wal-Mart, or the Amazon vibratory drop trough.

When a minority manipulate the system to this extent in order to get away with doing whatever they want, controlling power, information, and public infrastructure to the extent that they have. When those powerful people stop being leaders and become parasites living off of "the opiod crisis". "Weed". Or palliative care. Or the processing and abuse of the mentally ill. It's our DUTY to speak up, or at least pick up a piece of garbage and correct the prison systems dietary and nutritional guidelines so someone at least has a basic chance to make the right choice.

Rather than live out the rest of their lives on disability, getting sicker, costing society, and indoctrinating and abusing future generations of children through a welfare and social safety net that is wholey inadequate, let alone worrying about migrant children.

We can't even get people to clean up their own houses or take responsibility for their own well-being or parents anymore.

Those who are able have no recourse, no frontiers, no freedom to do whats necessary. Only political in groups and lobbies with billions in capital are able to get nationally elected. 300+ million in state wide elections. Our Federation is corrupt and rotten to the core.

magnetaress
03-08-2021, 01:49 PM
Foreigners (refugees) are paid by our corrupt government to come and displace our culture and undermine it and create dependents. Jews start the war,send refugees to the most strong places (texas) and undermine the culture

El Paso-bly cheep labor bruh.

magnetaress
03-08-2021, 01:50 PM
Given how many of you believe you deserve or are entitled to more, I think a father could’ve done you some good. I’m in Texas, I volunteer to deliver you the beating you should’ve had earlier in life. Warning: I’m a tough sumbitch

I would fuck you up without even getting outa my hospital bed.

Tentarro
03-08-2021, 01:53 PM
You went from the thing I was talking about to something totally different. But you still managed to find a way to deny science in the form of saying, "Well because we did it this way for so long, this new-fangled way that we started doing because our brains changed isn't right."

Jibartik
03-08-2021, 01:57 PM
Anyone say bad times > make hard times > makes good times > makes bad times, yet?

magnetaress
03-08-2021, 01:59 PM
You went from the thing I was talking about to something totally different. But you still managed to find a way to deny science in the form of saying, "Well because we did it this way for so long, this new-fangled way that we started doing because our brains changed isn't right."

Were had science proven 2 straight parents and 2.5 kids is working.

It's not.

That's why our government is importing migrant children.

I haven't seen an American Dr. Over at the V.A. in at least a decade.

Cassawary
03-08-2021, 02:00 PM
Anyone say bad times > make hard times > makes good times > makes bad times, yet?

Dumb meme. Europe was soaked in blood for centuries, now it ain't. Liberal order good.

zodium
03-08-2021, 02:01 PM
400 vs 30,000 years at minimum. Who says for example 800,000 years ago we didn't try the industrial revolution and fuck up. The longest, most stable civilizations in even our verifiable and lithic time periods were not what we are rolling with now.

In 100-300 years we are facing global extinction and destruction of our biosphere. Certain people in power feel like they can control it. Decide who survives, rebuild, go elsewhere, use technology to stay ahead of the curve. I say they don't care about us, or your decendents. The plan is eventual genocide or abandonment of those that didnt keep up or are too sick.

Do me a favor and go outside and talk to people. Volunteer. Do some research into how people are ending their lives in their old age and where the money is going from these peoples taxes. Where its going in the hospitals and prisons.

My mom was one of the most productive people for 40 years and the government stole her money and she is completely helpless. Those guys on opioids who served overseas in Afghanistan will never get off them, or they are given more dangerous drugs. The people my mom was seeing just recently for home health are just abandoned by their children and government, half lucid, half demented laying in their own piss. This is a common occurrence for hardworking people, who, no, they aren't millionaires, but they worked hard, and produced millions and payed their dues.

If you want to know why people are frothing at the mouth demanding organic food in prison, this is partly why.

You can make fun of me for being a soldier, but know this, I do what is right. I did what is right. I have integrity. The assholes lobbying and manipulating our government, regulating who gets what do not have integrity. They are liars and hypocrites. Both parties. They don't care if housing and healthy food is affordable. They don't care if you're dying from some industrial disease caused by greed. Just that you don't do it in D.C. or the city center. And just that you are too sick and frail to do anything about it. Or burn down their private estates. And disrupt their vacations and wall street bets.

I believe in individuality and personal responsibility above all. If we can't teach those things and help correct people when they are fucking up. We aren't being responsible. We all each have an individual duty to our families and communities that goes far beyond our freedom and comfort. And our "right to be gluttonous" toxic polluters, for "ease" and luxury. At the big box Wal-Mart, or the Amazon vibratory drop trough.

When a minority manipulate the system to this extent in order to get away with doing whatever they want, controlling power, information, and public infrastructure to the extent that they have. When those powerful people stop being leaders and become parasites living off of "the opiod crisis". "Weed". Or palliative care. Or the processing and abuse of the mentally ill. It's our DUTY to speak up, or at least pick up a piece of garbage and correct the prison systems dietary and nutritional guidelines so someone at least has a basic chance to make the right choice.

Rather than live out the rest of their lives on disability, getting sicker, costing society, and indoctrinating and abusing future generations of children through a welfare and social safety net that is wholey inadequate, let alone worrying about migrant children.

We can't even get people to clean up their own houses or take responsibility for their own well-being or parents anymore.

Those who are able have no recourse, no frontiers, no freedom to do whats necessary. Only political in groups and lobbies with billions in capital are able to get nationally elected. 300+ million in state wide elections. Our Federation is corrupt and rotten to the core.

wow. cant believe capital would just leave your mom to rot the moment she was no longer profitable. almost like she was never "paying dues," just "handing over the fruits of her labor" and getting nothing in return.

magnetaress
03-08-2021, 02:02 PM
Dumb meme. Europe was soaked in blood for centuries, now it ain't. Liberal order good.

American's don't know how to do liberal order yet. They still think that the government and corporations work for them.

Tentarro
03-08-2021, 02:04 PM
Were had science proven 2 straight parents and 2.5 kids is working.

It's not.

That's why our government is importing migrant children.

I haven't seen an American Dr. Over at the V.A. in at least a decade.

How is it not working? Or are you the arbiter of things that do/don't work and your word is law?

wow. cant believe capital would just leave your mom to rot the moment she was no longer profitable. almost like she was never "paying dues," just "handing over the fruits of her labor" and getting nothing in return.

Yeah I was able to assume that was the entire situation from one sentence, too.

It's almost like taking personal responsibility with yourself and securing a retirement because you can't live off, presumably, a minimum wage job is what you have to do.

Jibartik
03-08-2021, 02:06 PM

If you look at earth from far enough away you don’t even notice there is a climate let alone it’s changing.

No by all means tell me how Germany didn’t go through that cycle, or Greece just didn’t, or turkey isn’t right now or or or or..

Dont come talking that trash to me boi that “dumb meme” is infallible.

Tentarro
03-08-2021, 02:07 PM
If you look at earth from far enough away you don’t even notice there is a climate let alone it’s changing.

If only the world would reign in the worst polluter in the world.

zodium
03-08-2021, 02:08 PM
surrender the fruits of your labor to the markets and bail the capitalists out of their regular crises every ten years, or face cold and hunger in old age.

Cassawary
03-08-2021, 02:09 PM

No by all means tell me how Germany didn’t go through that cycle, or Greece just didn’t, or turkey isn’t right now or or or or..

Dont come talking that trash to me boi that dumb meme is infallible.

The premise is we need "strong men" to fight climate change? :confused:

Tentarro
03-08-2021, 02:10 PM
surrender the fruits of your labor to the markets and bail the capitalists out of their regular crises every ten years, or face cold and hunger in old age.

I bet you're the kind of dumbass who bought a shop vac and thought it was a super exciting thing until realizing it's just a vacuum.

magnetaress
03-08-2021, 02:12 PM

She, God bless her, cared more about charity and helping others, did not hoard her wealth and had pissed away more than $500,000 each on both my sister and brothers manic and entitled schemes. I do not blame the government or anyone else for this. It was stupid and childish, and stemmed from her own generational abuse.

They will never see the error of their ways. Or pay her back.

If someone needs to be a complete psychopath to protect themselves from the system. The system is broken. My mom operated under the assumption that the taxes she paid and that the government was there for her, protecting her, because "America".

My idiotic siblings STILL think this way.

I was the only family member who left home a pauper, joined the military and became self sufficient, responsible. Can't get this through their dumb, numb skulls. My brother has co-opted the attitude that nothing is fair and so that is a legitimate excuse to do whatever he wants, cheat everyone.

My sister is a political science, environmentalist Major. With like 12 years of college. They are stupid motherfuckers who think Biden winning and UBI will stop suicides and opioids.

I'm pissed off and I would suck a dick for an organic meal, rifle, and straight razor.

I am speaking from a place of deep survival experience. Just a friendly heads up.

zodium
03-08-2021, 02:13 PM
capital will leave you to rot, too.

magnetaress
03-08-2021, 02:19 PM

No shit Sherlock.

The best food, good health, and happiness in life costs $0 zero. It comes from ourselves, the earth and our own two hands.

This cannot be told. Or taught. It must be experienced first hand when people are young and aren't filled to the brim with what "should be" or what they were told will be.

Tentarro
03-08-2021, 02:20 PM

Beep boop

magnetaress
03-08-2021, 02:35 PM
Beep boop

Tentarro, please tell us about your self, how you are a successful millionaire with 1 real nuclear family and 3 secret families in different countries, and how you spent 65 million on a charity to buy children in Africa mosquito netting.

/s

So far I'm unimpressed with your argument that 2 parent, 2.5 children nuclear families work and have just "worked" for the past 400 years.

Everyone in my family emigrated and lived in 3 family households with like 12 children each prior to WWII. It was my grandmothers generation that broke away from that, and she looked down her nose at it. Detested her immigrant roots, look at where its led.

My grandmother worked on the Manhattan project, that earned her cancer, and an early and lonely death of septic shock in an ER at 72, after alienating and abusing both her children with angst about "rising above their station" and not marrying a dirty Italian etc.. she once beat my mom and threatened to kill her with a hammer over something, like, not swallowing fluoridated toothpaste or w/e.

It's the most fucked up and VERY stupid way of doing things in my at the very least, personal, and anecdotal opinion.

But my brother also fucked up his children. My sister is hopeless.

My cousins on my fathers side were all raised by Grandmother on fathers side, two moms (aunts), another aunt, and Godfather, and turned out far better, graduated college and have stable lives, one became a prolific female engineer. All raised in an extended Italian clan that lived in the same neighborhood. They all lived together and didn't move away from their parents like my family attempted to do, escaping half a country away without any wisdom or support. My mom lost her father at a very young age as well which I am certain didn't help. A larger extended family would have blunted that trauma and enabled her and her brother to have a real father figure in their teens.

The way people are relying on the government now, it will be a piece of cake for a Chinese run firm to scarf people up off the streets and pogrom them in ways that make our current cultural issues seem warm and fuzzy.

Tentarro
03-08-2021, 02:39 PM
Tentarro, please tell us about your self, how you are a successful millionaire with 1 real nuclear family and 3 secret families in different countries, and how you spent 65 million on a charity to buy children in Africa mosquito netting.

/s

So far I'm unimpressed with your argument that 2 parent, 2.5 children nuclear families work and have just "worked" for the past 400 years.

Everyone in my family emigrated and lived in 3 family households with like 12 children each prior to WWII. It was my grandmothers generation that broke away from that, and she looked down her nose at it. Detested her immigrant roots, look at where its led.

My grandmother worked on the Manhattan project, that earned her cancer, and an early and lonely death of septic shock in an ER at 72, after alienating and abusing both her children with angst about "rising above their station" and not marrying a dirty Italian etc.. she once beat my mom and threatened to kill her with a hammer over something, like, not swallowing fluoridated toothpaste or w/e.

It's the most fucked up and VERY stupid way of doing things in my at the very least, personal, and anecdotal opinion.

But my brother also fucked up his children. My sister is hopeless.

My cousins on my fathers side were all raised by Grandmother on fathers side, two moms (aunts), another aunt, and Godfather, and turned out far better, graduated college and have stable lives, one became a prolific female engineer. All raised in an extended Italian clan that lived in the same neighborhood. They all lived together and didn't move away from their parents like my family attempted to do, escaping half a country away without any wisdom or support. My mom lost her father at a very young age as well which I am certain didn't help. A larger extended family would have blunted that trauma and enabled her and her brother to have a real father figure in their teens.

You still haven't told me how they aren't working. It worked for my parents. But then again, my parents weren't absent and actually cared about me.

Jibartik
03-08-2021, 02:42 PM
The premise is we need "strong men" to fight climate change? :confused:

ohh you're talking about a meme, no im talking about the concept the mem was a made from.

I am not saying strong/liberal/conservative > makes /weak/liberal/conservative

im saying good times, make bad times, make good times, like this is what the graph of time looks like IMO:

https://i.imgur.com/YBAXrG0.png

we regress a bit because we get nostalgic, that makes stuff start falling apart, it collapses, then we start looking towards the future again, make the world a better place, get a little homesick for the past, become nostalgic, regress a little bit, collapse, etc et en finium.

Kaveh
03-08-2021, 02:42 PM

As opposed to prior to this when having enough bread or living to age 5 was an open question

Create! Don’t destroy. Marx is a destroyer, and, this is important, he was very fucking ugly!!!

Kaveh
03-08-2021, 02:43 PM
Karl Marx is one of the least attractive human beings I’ve ever seen. So was Stalin, so was Lenin

zodium
03-08-2021, 02:44 PM
https://i.imgur.com/tIUUJyl.jpg

Kaveh
03-08-2021, 02:46 PM
Looks like my gardener

magnetaress
03-08-2021, 02:46 PM
You still haven't told me how they aren't working. It worked for my parents. But then again, my parents weren't absent and actually cared about me.

They don't work because they aren't.

Stable.
They breed poverty.
The parents get controlled by the children.
They resort to drugs to "fix their kids".

A parent dies, and no one is there to step in.
Two parents working full time are dysfunctional.
They can't afford children.

When there's like 6 adults, and 12 children, everything is more affordable, if someone gets sick the kids still go to school, do their chores and get fed.

My father became disabled at 37. And was an abusive asshole, while my mom worked double nursing shifts, all the while going to school. She couldn't protect us, and I ended up protecting her.

2 parents is a recipe for disaster.

magnetaress
03-08-2021, 02:47 PM
https://i.imgur.com/tIUUJyl.jpg

Lil eyebrow work and he woulda made a legendary UwU girl.

Kaveh
03-08-2021, 02:49 PM
Nice narrow shoulders and protruding left eye, woof

It begs the question, if God had meant me to follow someone, why not make them more attractive? The leaders in human history who looked like shit had to kill and compel. Cyrus, on the other hand, my ancestor, regularly had people, like the priesthood of Marduk in Babylon, open the gates to him. I wonder why?

Kaveh
03-08-2021, 02:50 PM
Kaveh the Great and handsomillionaire

magnetaress
03-08-2021, 02:51 PM

Stable.
They breed poverty.

When there's like 6 adults, and 12 children, everything is more affordable, if someone gets sick the kids still go to school, do their chores and get fed.

My father became disabled at 37. And was an abusive asshole, while my mom worked double nursing shifts, all the while going to school. She couldn't protect us, and I ended up protecting her.

This is just one singular programmatical CASE statement if ur into C.

The government fails miserably in this failure scenario and likely will always unless we abolish the silly notions of "liberty" and "muh rights" people seem to intrinsically fail at grasping even at the most basic of levels.

magnetaress
03-08-2021, 02:53 PM
Kaveh the Great and handsomillionaire

Dude, you're very admirable, please don't take my criticisms personally, I think you may have even been able to save me from chopping off my wheener and helped me procreate in a spiritually fulfilling way.

That boat sailed itself back to Iran though.

zodium
03-08-2021, 02:53 PM
as capital accumulates over time, the rate of profit must fall, and capitalism must increasingly fail to allocate enough resources for labor to reproduce itself. but since an economy cant actually work if its just people trading each other stonks, it collapses and is eaten by a stronger, communist economy.

Kaveh
03-08-2021, 02:55 PM
The Chinese have to defeat the Japanese and Indians before they get to us. Once again, thanks for sharing your global murder fantasies though. Are any of you motivated by altruism, or do you just want to get back at people who wronged you?

This man is unemployed and kept alive by the largesse of a European state, protected under the umbrella of NATO, rooting for the Chinese to win

SAD

Tunabros
03-08-2021, 02:56 PM
why magnetaress wont shut up

magnetaress
Nice narrow shoulders and protruding left eye, woof

It begs the question, if God had meant me to follow someone, why not make them more attractive? The leaders in human history who looked like shit had to kill and compel. Cyrus, on the other hand, my ancestor, regularly had people, like the priesthood of Marduk in Babylon, open the gates to him. I wonder why?

A healthy diet low in inbreeding and radioactive isotopes. With a spiritually fulfilling and active lifestyle?

Jibartik
what if the entire economy was just an illusion and instead of collapsing once we all realized that was true it just kept going because we all liked being comfortable with unfairness, to being shot at and shooting at each other in a world war, while the rich people stay the same as they did when we were just barely comfortable?

Kaveh
03-08-2021, 02:57 PM
The Chinese stole our wind turbine designs because they couldn’t come up with a WIND TURBINE by themselves

valithteezee
03-08-2021, 02:58 PM
"In 100-300 years we are facing global extinction and destruction of our biosphere."

Not sure about this one. Lots of predictions about the end of times and I don't see much science that isn't blasted by a rational counter argument that climate change is bogus. Certainly overpopulation will be a problem and we need to learn how to live together harmoniously. Government, in the USA at least, does not seem to be solving any of the major issues of our times and I think we need a big cultural shift. And no, I don't think "great reset" technocratic cultural reset is what is needed either. Something deeper that can give humanity meaning again.

zodium
03-08-2021, 02:58 PM
President Xi., My name is Bella Allen. I am 7 years old. I live in Abilene. My government is starving my family, and is not giving us heat even though it is freezing. Please send Chengdu J-20 Multirole Stealth Fighter Aircraft.

magnetaress
03-08-2021, 03:01 PM

QQ.

Sorry u lost Taiwan. Tbqvfh, I didn't want it to go down this way either. The Chinese culture isn't my favorite culture. It sucks that they are currently effective where America is failing.

I feel like smart Americans could adapt, preserve some of what makes the west great, and helps life, and individuality flourish under diversity.

Not if we march lockstep towards corporate and monetary oblivion though.

HalflingSpergand
03-08-2021, 03:03 PM
Probably a female to male tranny

zodium
03-08-2021, 03:03 PM
what if the entire economy was just an illusion and instead of collapsing once we all realized that was true it just kept going because we all liked being comfortable with unfairness, to being shot at and shooting at each other in a world war, while the rich people stay the same as they did when we were just barely comfortable?

thats the barbarism in "socialism or barbarism"

Kaveh
03-08-2021, 03:04 PM
"In 100-300 years we are facing global extinction and destruction of our biosphere."

Not sure about this one. Lots of predictions about the end of times and I don't see much science that isn't blasted by a rational counter argument that climate change is bogus. Certainly overpopulation will be a problem and we need to learn how to live together harmoniously. Government, in the USA at least, does not seem to be solving any of the major issues of our times and I think we need a big cultural shift. And no, I don't think "great reset" technocratic cultural reset is what is needed either. Something deeper that can give humanity meaning again.

Solid post my man!

Kaveh
03-08-2021, 03:04 PM
President Xi., My name is Bella Allen. I am 7 years old. I live in Abilene. My government is starving my family, and is not giving us heat even though it is freezing. Please send Chengdu J-20 Multirole Stealth Fighter Aircraft.

Bella? You a twilight fan? Europeans ...

Horza
03-08-2021, 03:05 PM

Conservative politicians have thoroughly gutted psychiatric care in this country.

Kaveh
03-08-2021, 03:06 PM
Conservative politicians have thoroughly gutted psychiatric care in this country.

This we can agree upon

Tentarro
03-08-2021, 03:06 PM

Stable.

How

They breed poverty.

How

As opposed to allowing a child to roam free without direction?

Outlier

Life is unfair.

Consequence of the world catching up in terms of resources and manufacturing after WW2 as well as ignorant voters wanting to be taxed more.

So then don't have them, everyone knows where babies come from.

Humans are a jealous species and I wouldn't want another man trying to parent my child, nor would I feel in control of my life if another man was providing for my family.

Sounds more like a problem with your father than the system.

My experience proves otherwise.

Kaveh
03-08-2021, 03:07 PM
Long time ago I had fucked up daydreams about Marduk for awhile.

Fucking internet needs a minimum age.

Less about Marduk more about Cyrus being better than Alexander. I’d also say Alfred earned the title great moreso than Alexander as well. Memnon of Rhodes almost got the boy wonder

Kaveh
03-08-2021, 03:09 PM
As an aside, does anyone know why Ionian Greek, the form of Greek spoken in Attica and Ionia, became koine Greek? I’m curious because the Macedonian conquerors of the near East spoke Doric

magnetaress
03-08-2021, 03:09 PM
In the game of rock paper political system siscors,

Inevitably,

Socialism and communism probably beat unfettered capitalism, or oligarchy, where as Aristocracy, and feudalism, and social stratification are kind of the endpoints of Socialism. And then Anarchism, piracy is the end of Feudalism, and we wind back up with some form of capitalism.

So it goes like this.

Socialism > communism > feudalism > rebellion > anarchy > capitalism > Socialism.

Except we may not get the rebellion or anarchic phase because like I said, the states are too technologically powerful, surveillance and police strong enough to put down dissent and rebellion. No frontiers or new states for the pirates or innovators to thrive in.

All this is being pushed into the virtual space and there are entirely new industries in controlling this virtual real-estate, infrastructure, information, and "intellectual property".

zodium
03-08-2021, 03:12 PM
u should prolly just read marx instead of trying to wing it

Cassawary
03-08-2021, 03:16 PM
Consequence of the world catching up in terms of resources and manufacturing after WW2 as well as ignorant voters wanting to be taxed more

This is beef but the multi quote reply style is poor form.

Horza
03-08-2021, 03:19 PM

Also consider using complete sentences in your replies.

Snortles Chortles
03-08-2021, 03:21 PM
https://i.imgur.com/puaN25x.png

Cassawary
03-08-2021, 03:22 PM
https://i.imgur.com/puaN25x.png

Beef means good, pogchamp.

Tentarro
03-08-2021, 03:23 PM

I did it on purpose because his post was all over the place.

Snortles Chortles
03-08-2021, 03:23 PM
got em

Horza
03-08-2021, 03:25 PM
I did it on purpose because his post was all over the place.

My apologies, I didn't realize you were trying to look stupid on purpose.

magnetaress
03-08-2021, 03:26 PM

Look at oceanic anoxic zones, the sharp decline of biodiversity. Birth defects in animals. Prion diseases, aka chronic wasting diseases. Reef die offs. Also there is a ton of evidence this happens periodically in prehistoric, geological timescales where we've lost 80% of complex multicellular life.

The worrisome part anyone who is a steward towards earth and cares about our great grandchildren, or even just the quality of life of our children is that we are rapidly and artificially accelerating this process.

It's not really covered up.

Let's say humanity lives 1000 more years because our science is very stupid, how will people live? What health problems will they face? What health problems are on the rise now?

Heat disease.
Endocrine. > diabetes
Neurological disorders, like chronic wasting diseases in humans > mental illness.
Autoimmune diseases
Pathogens like covid becoming commonplace.

Most of this is due to heavy metals pollution and malnutrition, soil depletion, sterilization, lack of healthy microbes, and a lot of the science on that is centuries old, especially regarding nutrition. There's a good reason people had a 40 year lifespan in great Britain as factory workers. Before a program of recycling human waste was implemented and augmented with imports from colonial conquests.

My # 1 rule is to not take the governments or my word on this.

Look after your own health and sustainability before you hand over your income to some states power companies protectionism.

Kaveh did right by having a ranch with a generator.

Even having an Acre and some old dried out rotted wood planks in reserve is a step in the right direction. Don't rely on nursing homes to feed you or keep ya warm in the coming biblical days bruhs.

magnetaress
03-08-2021, 03:30 PM
How

How

As opposed to allowing a child to roam free without direction?

Outlier

Life is unfair.

Consequence of the world catching up in terms of resources and manufacturing after WW2 as well as ignorant voters wanting to be taxed more.

So then don't have them, everyone knows where babies come from.

Humans are a jealous species and I wouldn't want another man trying to parent my child, nor would I feel in control of my life if another man was providing for my family.

Sounds more like a problem with your father than the system.

My experience proves otherwise.

Sad thing, more and more nuclear families are headed this way. The number of childhood prescriptions for SSRIs are skyrocketing and people are relying more and more on schools and governments to feed their little regrets.

It's not just outliers, it's becoming the norm, and democrats believe in this shit working for em.

Got to go buddy, good talk.

Jibartik
03-08-2021, 03:34 PM
Im really excied about society opening up, I think its going to be a really fun year if you also enjoy these types of videos

https://www.reddit.com/r/Crazyppl/comments/lzy8u1/society_is_opening_up_again/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Snortles Chortles
03-08-2021, 03:48 PM
https://i.imgur.com/SQrgOOg.jpg

Toxigen
03-08-2021, 03:57 PM
Im really excied about society opening up, I think its going to be a really fun year if you also enjoy these types of videos

https://www.reddit.com/r/Crazyppl/comments/lzy8u1/society_is_opening_up_again/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

"Bed Bath and Bodyslams"

lmao what a great comment

Tentarro
03-08-2021, 04:02 PM
My apologies, I didn't realize you were trying to look stupid on purpose.

Can't remember anybody talking to you, weird.

Horza
03-08-2021, 04:15 PM
Can't remember anybody talking to you, weird.

You just did.

red_demonman
03-08-2021, 04:15 PM
Sometimes I browse these threads and just wonder if there is really this many degenerates and stupids in our society or if this is just a bad sampling.

valithteezee
03-08-2021, 04:43 PM
Look at oceanic anoxic zones, the sharp decline of biodiversity. Birth defects in animals. Prion diseases, aka chronic wasting diseases. Reef die offs. Also there is a ton of evidence this happens periodically in prehistoric, geological timescales where we've lost 80% of complex multicellular life.

The worrisome part anyone who is a steward towards earth and cares about our great grandchildren, or even just the quality of life of our children is that we are rapidly and artificially accelerating this process.

It's not really covered up.

Let's say humanity lives 1000 more years because our science is very stupid, how will people live? What health problems will they face? What health problems are on the rise now?

Heat disease.
Endocrine. > diabetes
Neurological disorders, like chronic wasting diseases in humans > mental illness.
Autoimmune diseases
Pathogens like covid becoming commonplace.

Most of this is due to heavy metals pollution and malnutrition, soil depletion, sterilization, lack of healthy microbes, and a lot of the science on that is centuries old, especially regarding nutrition. There's a good reason people had a 40 year lifespan in great Britain as factory workers. Before a program of recycling human waste was implemented and augmented with imports from colonial conquests.

My # 1 rule is to not take the governments or my word on this.

Look after your own health and sustainability before you hand over your income to some states power companies protectionism.

Kaveh did right by having a ranch with a generator.

Even having an Acre and some old dried out rotted wood planks in reserve is a step in the right direction. Don't rely on nursing homes to feed you or keep ya warm in the coming biblical days bruhs.

Okay, it sounds like you are not chalking this all up to a raise in greenhouse gases in the atmosphere. I agree, we certainly live in a toxic world although I don't think it's too far gone.

Tentarro
03-08-2021, 04:43 PM
You just did.

That doesn't really work, what're you, in middle school?

Tunabros
03-08-2021, 04:49 PM
In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only war

Jimjam
03-08-2021, 04:50 PM
In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only war

You will not be missed.

imperiouskitten
03-08-2021, 05:25 PM
Main screen turn on

HalflingSpergand
03-08-2021, 05:52 PM
Humans cant destroy the sandbox. Thats giving way too much credit to them

Evia
03-08-2021, 07:22 PM
We all chose this. We wanted to do things our own way.

Jesus shows us how to be, and the way out of here, and this mess. It’s simple, really. Stop being self centered and start being love and others centered, like He showed us. If you start truly Living with Him and His way totally centered and focused inside of you, everything begins to unfold. Seek truth and be humbled! You’re so unbelievably loved! it’s incredible!

“I’m in this too, I’m in this!
I’m in this too, I’m in this!

It doesn’t matter. It doesn’t matter what chains you choose
It doesn’t matter, just so long as it’s chains you choose
Cleverly left up to you
Do you believe in freedom too?
The American dream is a green grave plot
The only thing left to do

I feel!
For you
I feel!
It’s seeing with your eyes it makes you stumble
I’m in this too
I’m in this!
I’m in this too
I’m in this!

All my friends have confidence
It’s common sense to rely on sight
(It’s not right) it’s not right
I’m in this too
I’m in this!”
-As Cities Burn

Gravydoo II
03-08-2021, 08:33 PM

Oh so your parents were cowards. Got it. Weird how someone abandons their nation and culture then comes here to try to change ours. You ever thought maybe you're wrong? Maybe you're just an asshole with a big mouth? Thats how everyone else see you. Just some loud mouth asshole.

Ive never hurt myself with a saw. A friend of mine did. Awwhhh... Wrong again. Does that make you an apostate cause you quit the regime? Is there a fatwa out on your family? lol

imperiouskitten
03-08-2021, 08:40 PM
im a refugee wit a real big dick
i trash on other browns to make that red neck fit
then turn around & jack to latina slit
so everyone knows that im full of shit
and also, i'm not very nice////scratch

imperiouskitten
03-08-2021, 08:51 PM
KAVEH, im calling you out bro, you denied being attracted to AOC recently on racial grounds and I bought it, but I searched your history and saw you endorsing latinas just like I thought. Why ashamed to love within your own melanin/subsaharan admixture range??? Do u not love urself?

we can't beat you up or deny you a job or promotion here my little friend, you can live your truth of racial submission with us. I for instance am very tall & pale & slender, with an exceptional IQ and green eyes and fine, narrow features and you may hold my pocket.

Gravydoo II
03-08-2021, 09:16 PM
kaveh's mom and dad be like "death to america!!"
then they find out we got electricity and can drive cars like any time we want.
"death to iran!!" on the way to the airport. Get out before the next prayer call when they do head counts to make sure all the next sponsors of terrorism havent left. Weird that iran sponors terrorism.

Gravydoo II
03-08-2021, 09:22 PM
This is literally what shit for brains grew up under.
No More Family Protection Laws

Almost immediately after the revolutionary government took over, family protection laws designed to give women legal recourse in family matters were summarily abolished.

New laws took their place:

The legal marrying age of a woman was lowered to the age of nine, in accordance with Islamic Law.
In 1981, the Islamic Law of Retribution was reinstated, allowing the crime of adultery to be punished by stoning to death.
Ayatollah Khomeini stated that women’s honor needed to be preserved. For their own good, women appearing in public were to be accompanied by a male relative at all times and be able to provide proof of the relationship. Any contact with non-related men could result in legal punishment.
Segregation of the sexes was imposed across all aspects of Iranian life. In public transportation, women were required by law to sit in the back of the bus as the front seats were reserved for male passengers only.
A woman’s testimony was legally reduced to half that of a man’s.
Family planning was cast by the new regime as a Western conspiracy to weaken Iran, and women lost all access to these vital health services.
All nurseries were closed, decried as a Western conspiracy to “deprive children of motherly love and Islamic upbringing.”
Strictly Enforced Dress Code

New laws were passed banning Western clothing and requiring that women remain completely covered by a traditional Islamic hijab in public at all times. No hair could be visible; no open-toed shoes.

A special government agency was created to enforce the moral dress code; the Prevention of Vice and Enjoining of Virtue center dealt exclusively with women found to be in violation of the dress code in any way.

The military training of the revolutionary guards was expanded to include spotting imperfections in the dress code and policing women.

Even laughing too loudly or enthusiastically was considered immodest and could put an erring female in danger of legal punishment or worse.

Hes from a society that says "yes, marry a 9 year old girl. That is totally cool. " and comes here to tell us what to fucking do. Go back. Go fix your fucked up country. Jesus what the fuck is wrong with that place??

Nexii
03-08-2021, 09:44 PM
KAVEH, im calling you out bro, you denied being attracted to AOC recently on racial grounds and I bought it, but I searched your history and saw you endorsing latinas just like I thought. Why ashamed to love within your own melanin/subsaharan admixture range??? Do u not love urself?

we can't beat you up or deny you a job or promotion here my little friend, you can live your truth of racial submission with us. I for instance am very tall & pale & slender, with an exceptional IQ and green eyes and fine, narrow features and you may hold my pocket.

Interracial and/or interspecies are really hot kinks though. Self denying such desires in 2021 is really embarassing.

magnetaress
03-08-2021, 09:55 PM
Interracial and/or interspecies are really hot kinks though. Self denying such desires in 2021 is really embarassing.

Self deprivation a kink too.

I really didn't make this thread to destroy or depress Kaveh, but yeah, marrying 9 year olds wrong.

Tentarro
03-08-2021, 10:38 PM
The people in this thread being racist are the same ones that reported DMO for nothing

magnetaress
03-08-2021, 10:40 PM
The people in this thread being racist are the same ones that reported DMO for nothing

Your avatar has great hair and machismo.

Got everything I needed off my chest. Sometimes nuclear families turn out great, I'm glad yours is nice.

/thread

Kaveh
03-09-2021, 12:38 AM
Inter species kink

Wow buddy verily I say unto you SEEK CHRIST

Jibartik
03-09-2021, 12:55 AM
https://youtu.be/Wr9IdY_zA-M

good bad hard good bad hard

imperiouskitten
03-09-2021, 01:26 AM
good bad hard good bad hard

that's basically the loop my husband uses to make me come

Nocht
03-09-2021, 01:29 AM
Yall still need Dungeons and Dragons.

Seriously though life is too short for forum fights. Be awesome to each other.

Bardp1999
03-09-2021, 01:36 AM
I hope you enjoyed the commute this morning Snortles, hopefully you woke up in time to make the trek

Nexii
03-09-2021, 01:51 AM
Inter species kink

Wow buddy verily I say unto you SEEK CHRIST

Lol no. I enjoy my depravity rather than self-flagellate. Life is too short.

And to clarify that's interspecies as in humanoid fantasy races (furry, elven, etc.)

Gwaihir
03-09-2021, 02:24 AM
As an aside, does anyone know why Ionian Greek, the form of Greek spoken in Attica and Ionia, became koine Greek? I’m curious because the Macedonian conquerors of the near East spoke Doric

Yes.

Cadmus brought with him, the Phoenician alphabet:

"The natives of the land surmised that unless they removed the foreigners, their troubles would never be resolved. At once, therefore, the aliens were driven from the country and the most outstanding and active among them banded together and, as some say, were cast ashore in Greece and certain other regions; their leaders were notable men, among them being Danaus and Cadmus. But the greater number were driven into what is now called Judea, which is not far from Egypt and at that time was utterly uninhabited. The colony was headed by a man called Moses."

Source: Diodorus Siculus. XL: 3.2

This is also where the concept of the Lost Tribe of Dan comes from: Danaus, who constituted the nation of Troy.

Likewise Orpheus was a student of Moses as well:
Aristobulus, a third century BC Jewish philosopher, claimed that Orpheus was a follower of Moses, and quoted the following from an Orphic poem: “I will sing for those for whom it is lawful, but you uninitiate, close your doors, charged under the laws of the Righteous ones, for the Divine has legislated for all alike. But you, son of the light-bearing moon, Musaeus (Moses), listen, for I proclaim the Truth…”Artapanus, third century BC Jewish philosopher, declared of Moses that, “as a grown man he was called Musaeus by the Greeks. This Musaeus was the teacher of Orpheus.”

Source: Orphica, cited in James H. Charlesworth,, ed. The Old Testament Pseudepigrapha: Apocalyptic Literature & Testaments, Vol. I & II (New York: Doubleday, 1983), p. 799).

Source: Eusebius. Praeparatio Evangelica, 9.27 .1-37

Plato stated:

"Beggar priests and seers come to the doors of the rich and convince them that in their hands, given by the gods, there lies the power to heal with sacrifices and incantations, if a misdeed has been committed by themselves or their ancestors, with pleasurable festivals… and they offer a bundle of books of Musaeus and Orpheus… according to which they perform their sacrifices; they persuade not only individuals but whole cities that there is release and purification from sin through sacrifices and playful pastimes, and indeed for both the living and the dead; they call these teletai, which deliver us from evil in the afterlife; anyone who declines to sacrifice, however, is told that terrible things are waiting for him."

Source: Plato. The Republic, 364b -365a.

Also, according to Clement of Alexandria:
"The raving Dionysus is worshipped by Bacchants with orgies, in which they celebrate their sacred frenzy by a feast of raw flesh. Wreathed with snakes, they perform the distribution of portions of their victims, shouting the name of Eva (Eua), that Eva through whom error entered into the world; and a consecrated snake is the emblem of the Bacchic orgies."

Source: Clement of Alexandria. Exhortation to the Greeks, 2.12

Gwaihir
03-09-2021, 02:50 AM
So, as you can see, the answer to your question resides in "who" the Ionians were. While exposed to zoroastrianism through the persian influence, the Ionians, like the spartans were essentially Phoenician, which is synonymous with scattered tribes of Jews

zodium
03-09-2021, 02:53 AM
words

magnetaress
03-09-2021, 09:23 AM
So, as you can see, the answer to your question resides in "who" the Ionians were. While exposed to zoroastrianism through the persian influence, the Ionians, like the spartans were essentially Phoenician, which is synonymous with scattered tribes of Jews

Sounds like Kaveh is then a jew.

Kaveh
03-09-2021, 11:13 AM
I never knew I was Jewish. Thanks p99!

Snortles Chortles
03-09-2021, 12:08 PM
https://i.imgur.com/8dkphoQ.jpg

Tunabros
03-09-2021, 12:51 PM
when snortles has become the very thing he swore to destroy

Tentarro
03-09-2021, 01:16 PM
when snortles has become the very thing he swore to destroy

Someone who reads history?

Gravydoo II
03-09-2021, 02:00 PM
omar mateen vibin in iran

Jibartik
03-09-2021, 02:23 PM
I really hope we're going to have a civil war called Civil War 2: The Crusades 2

Toxigen
03-09-2021, 02:31 PM
social media is societal ass cancer

imperiouskitten
03-09-2021, 08:28 PM
omar mateen vibin in iran

:D

Knuckle
03-10-2021, 02:30 PM
what is the definition of a successful culture and civilization? I dont know but Denmark has a super high happiness rating and socialism seems to work really well in highly developed European countries.

HalflingSpergand
03-10-2021, 03:12 PM
I theory there isn't one

Jibartik
03-10-2021, 03:32 PM
Im going to go out on a limb here and go with judeasim.

Not only have they survived 12 thousand years with their culture intact, they had no homeland for like 3,000 of those years, and just 70 ago got it back. Not to mention the world over has tried to extinguish them, and they're still here, a culture as strong as it was 12 thousand years ago.

It's awe inspiring I think.

Toxigen
03-10-2021, 04:03 PM
what is the definition of a successful culture and civilization? I dont know but Denmark has a super high happiness rating and socialism seems to work really well in highly developed European countries.

Look at the demographics.

Errrr'body on the same page.

HalflingSpergand
03-10-2021, 04:51 PM
I vote sudan

Kaveh
03-10-2021, 05:06 PM
Lol, Sudan

My wife visited Georgia and Armenia. She thought both were pretty cool, especially given how poor they are comparatively. I’m gonna visit once covid is done and I’ll report back

Speaking of Northern Europe, Ireland is beautiful. That’s a good trip for anyone looking for a post covid vacation. I enjoyed Scotland as well

Evia
03-10-2021, 05:25 PM
Lol, Sudan

My wife visited Georgia and Armenia. She thought both were pretty cool, especially given how poor they are comparatively. I’m gonna visit once covid is done and I’ll report back

Speaking of Northern Europe, Ireland is beautiful. That’s a good trip for anyone looking for a post covid vacation. I enjoyed Scotland as well

How does Ireland compare to Netherlands? I loved the green rolling hills outside of Amsterdam very much.

imperiouskitten
03-10-2021, 05:59 PM
Im going to go out on a limb here and go with judeasim.

Not only have they survived 12 thousand years with their culture intact, they had no homeland for like 3,000 of those years, and just 70 ago got it back. Not to mention the world over has tried to extinguish them, and they're still here, a culture as strong as it was 12 thousand years ago.

It's awe inspiring I think.

You are so right and one must ask them self, how? In the face of so much pressure. Their protocols are truely powerful

Horza
03-10-2021, 06:16 PM
A teen, believed to be the youngest suspect arrested in connection with the Capitol riots, has been punched by a fellow inmate and tested positive for Covid-19. (https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/teenager-arrested-connection-u-s-capitol-riots-assaulted-fellow-inmate-n1260217)

Jibartik
03-10-2021, 06:59 PM
Charges against a teenager:

CUA, Bruno Joseph

Case Number:
1:21-mj-187
Charge(s):
Assault on a Federal Officer; Civil Disorder; Obstruction of an Official Proceeding; Restricted Building or Grounds; Enter or remain on the floor or gallery of either House of Congress, Violent Entry or Disorderly Conduct, Engage in physical violence, Obstruct, or impede passage, and parade, demonstrate, or picket on Capitol Grounds

If you asked me, this is what people mean when they say Orwellian.

magnetaress
03-10-2021, 08:17 PM
That's probably my biggest reason personally for not assaulting capital hill and just getting bakeracted for attempted suicide.

imperiouskitten
03-10-2021, 08:19 PM
poor kid. :(

Horza
03-10-2021, 08:44 PM
A couple of months ago he said he wanted to fight for Trump, I wonder how he feels about it now.

G13
03-10-2021, 09:00 PM
A couple of months ago he said he wanted to fight for Trump, I wonder how he feels about it now.

Do you believe he was saying literally a physical fight or a political fight

You seem giddy when someone you disagree with politically is physically abused

Why is that

Horza
03-10-2021, 09:09 PM
Do you believe he was saying literally a physical fight or a political fight

According to his social media posts included in the D.C. Court complaint, it was the former.

https://i.imgur.com/jxRfYEp.jpg

magnetaress
03-10-2021, 09:22 PM
It sucks to get Covid and punched, but hopefully he'll get the support he needs to turn his life around and get punched less. Or just, less physically fought things.

Unless he's going to become a world class boxer philanthropist. In which case God speed.

HalflingSpergand
03-10-2021, 09:39 PM
Fake ass shit

G13
03-10-2021, 09:40 PM
According to his social media posts included in the D.C. Court complaint, it was the former.

https://i.imgur.com/jxRfYEp.jpg

The police opened the gate and let them in

LOL I'm smelling some LARP here

HalflingSpergand
03-10-2021, 11:06 PM
Theory : a large amount of societal perversion stems from ritualistic genital mutilation

Cecily
03-10-2021, 11:14 PM
There any societies that don't do that? You could look up data on sex offenses.

Rader
03-10-2021, 11:27 PM

Duh

Kaveh
03-11-2021, 12:10 AM
How does Ireland compare to Netherlands? I loved the green rolling hills outside of Amsterdam very much.

I’m honestly not sure, but Ireland is beautiful and definitely worth visiting. It’s a verdant paradise with a lot of culture

imperiouskitten
03-11-2021, 04:52 AM
Theory : a large amount of societal perversion stems from ritualistic genital mutilation

i think your right, the circumcised men ive been with were super nuts and kind of rigid in their sexuality and the uncircumcised were both the most relaxed and best sexual performers (didnt project their sexual angst into IRL)

Snortles Chortles
03-12-2021, 12:33 AM
https://i.imgur.com/6LLSHQ8.jpg

magnetaress
03-12-2021, 12:48 AM
https://i.imgur.com/qIFSDtT.jpg

Jibartik
03-12-2021, 01:02 AM
They cancled dr Seuss but you can blow a hookers head off and get your money back after a blowjob in a video game.

magnetaress
03-12-2021, 01:15 AM
They cancled dr Seuss but you can blow a hookers head off and get your money back after a blowjob in a video game.

Cannibalism was nerfed hard in wow.

Chopped up dwarves in EQ next.

Tbh. Reading creepy books about necromancers and Raistlin Majere OK.

Graphic and disturbing interactive images... at a young age.. like under 24... hmmmm. Probably didn't really help.

But then we have medieval tapestries of the crusades and stuff. Non interactive tho.

Tbh. If we know better we can teach better without destroying or forbidding history or creating taboo.

Dr. Suess being in the context of children's books and Dr. Seuss rights holder self selecting to self moderation is quite exceptional. However in the context of history we lose an example of the past.

There can always be new less racist books though. And parents can forbid EQ. A lot of good that did though.

Society should consider spending less on SSRIs and guns, and more on basic survival training and conservation and nutrition.

Toxigen
03-12-2021, 07:25 AM

This.

People have gone soft. Mentally and physically weak. The 100-ish year cycle continues.

Strong men --> good times --> weak men --> hard times --> strong men

Guess where we are right now?

zodium
03-12-2021, 08:12 AM
weak men sold out mankind to capital. now, capital victorious is drowning in an ocean of its own feces. without socialism, barbarism is a foregone conclusion. the imperial core, flooded with an abundance of looted resources, is too entranced by gambling on hypothetical achievements in the future to maintain the labor force those achievements depend on in the present.

Mockba1980
03-12-2021, 08:38 AM
This.

People have gone soft. Mentally and physically weak. The 100-ish year cycle continues.

Strong men --> good times --> weak men --> hard times --> strong men

Guess where we are right now?

We are for sure in a major period of decadence.

1) About IQ, there was a fall of 14 points between 1999 and 2013 (imagine between 2013 to 2021...)

2) Globally, the number of obesity cases has almost tripled since 1975. In 2016, more than 1.9 billion adults aged 18 and older were overweight.

3) Social Network, This context where social networks serve as amplifiers for fools and retarded people is crazy. I don't even remember seeing any fake news before these shits network exist.

4) TV, News channels broadcast a stream of information to inform and retain viewers. The competition is tough and so is the race for news exclusivity! The veracity of the information processed is no longer really a priority for some media. This is how the process of consumer alienation begins.

5) Also the "cancel culture" (editing movie, child anime, etc)

It is just few examples of why our civilization is going down.

magnetaress
03-12-2021, 12:43 PM
Basic and mandatory survival courses would help balance the decadence and create a foundation for realism. And a shared common framework for relations with people outside of our tribal enclaves and immediate networks.

hobart
03-12-2021, 02:33 PM
We are for sure in a major period of decadence...
5) Also the "cancel culture" (editing movie, child anime, etc)

It is just few examples of why our civilization is going down.

The "cancel culture" argument is right-wing shtick designed to fuel the faux outrage that Trumptards and conspiracists seem to rely on for their sustenance.

We have more access to information than at any other time in our nation's history. And less government interference. In fact, our government should be less tolerant of lies and misinformation that it actually is.

Zuckerberg and Dorsey aren't the government. Hope this helps.

Jibartik
03-12-2021, 03:18 PM
https://i.imgur.com/QKEa9Lq.png

Basically everyone who's in their 40s, aka, everyone in managerial positions or is a dad, graduated highschool when America's education standing was at it's all time worst.

So if you wonder why the country seems like it's collapsing, it's because:

https://i.imgur.com/IsLaG9o.png

HalflingSpergand
03-12-2021, 03:19 PM
Graphs are gay bud. Auto fail

G13
03-12-2021, 03:27 PM
weak men sold out mankind to capital. now, capital victorious is drowning in an ocean of its own feces. without socialism, barbarism is a foregone conclusion. the imperial core, flooded with an abundance of looted resources, is too entranced by gambling on hypothetical achievements in the future to maintain the labor force those achievements depend on in the present.

Psuedo Commie Posting on a message board (of a 20 Year Old Elf Sim) that is the direct result of Capitalism is hilarious irony

1) Shows the power of Free Market Capitalism that commie is still playing the game 20 years later

2) Exposes his own hyprocrisy regarding (looted resources) when that is the primary activity in said 20 year old video game

What a joke this guy is

zodium
03-12-2021, 04:54 PM
2) Exposes his own hyprocrisy regarding (looted resources) when that is the primary activity in said 20 year old video game

lol

Snortles Chortles
03-12-2021, 05:10 PM
elf capitalism has failed us

magnetaress
03-12-2021, 05:10 PM
Starvation on hohos.

https://i.imgur.com/2wWkWgw.jpg

R.I.P.

Jibartik
03-12-2021, 06:41 PM
I think this is happening https://youtu.be/Wr9IdY_zA-M

magnetaress
03-12-2021, 08:20 PM
I think this is happening https://youtu.be/Wr9IdY_zA-M

https://i.imgur.com/WBuOEcz.jpg

magnetaress
03-21-2021, 03:09 AM
The monoculture that the internet is conjuring isn't helping much. So much for free thought

Oh crap.

This clicked.

U r right.

Rang
03-21-2021, 09:39 AM
In this thread:

Trannies crying because their shitty parents abused them. And then arguing for non-nuclear family - shocker!

Sorry your parents sucked! My awesome, big, catholic family all love and support each other. We are all successful to boot!

Tobius
03-21-2021, 09:55 AM

OP is interesting because he is a statue AVI nerd crying about civilisational decay.

HOWEVER he hasn't said dogwhistle shit like 'western civilisation'... The statue seems to be Budhha or something, and he's complaining about police state which could mean he's left leaning, or perhaps just libertarian but he didn't go on a tangent about wanting to fuck 14 year olds so it's very unclear.

If it's a troll post I'd give it 10/10

magnetaress
03-21-2021, 10:24 AM
In this thread:

Trannies crying because their shitty parents abused them. And then arguing for non-nuclear family - shocker!

Sorry your parents sucked! My awesome, big, catholic family all love and support each other. We are all successful to boot!
I never said your family sucked. Sounds like you had a big extended family and you all looked out for eachother in a bigger community, thats exactly what I'm advocating for.

Catholicism works, it helped my grandmother reach 84. It's not above reproach, but it is what it is.
OP is interesting because he is a statue AVI nerd crying about civilisational decay.

HOWEVER he hasn't said dogwhistle shit like 'western civilisation'... The statue seems to be Budhha or something, and he's complaining about police state which could mean he's left leaning, or perhaps just libertarian but he didn't go on a tangent about wanting to fuck 14 year olds so it's very unclear.

If it's a troll post I'd give it 10/10
The Buddha transitioned lots through his life. It's not about the end point. He started out reveling in pleasure. I'm not even saying to follow buhhda which is just really reformed, state backed monastically approved Hinduism. Again it sorta works, like Catholicism.

I feel like Bhudda himself realized we are all parts of something more, and we are all going to reach different endpoints individually, but on the whole we'll collectively reach a kind of enlightenment and we aren't entirely alone, that there is a higher self that feels and observes all these little journies and has their own discreet perspective encompassing all the life of this world. Is affected by our individual lives or our choices to not even engage with others. He doesn't tell us we are wrong, I don't think he's afraid for this higher self, just wants to help them, and help us reach them. I believe in the end he just realizes we'll be remembered or not remembered in the way that this works, so he sought to join us all together with himself on this path if we would accept and follow his teaching.

Bhudda set out to explore. Then teach. His goal I believe, making this journey easier, smoother, helping those resisting or attacking the universe or in conflict with themselves essentially find peace with the things they cannot change and empowering them to bring themselves into the whole. Even if that's just sitting under a tree in the woods with the tigers. In this way Bhudda teaches us how to attain oneness through ourselves and be at peace with each other and join him in enlightenment.

You'll see that my statue avatar is reclined, smiling with a slightly humorous curl of fingers on the scalp. This guy isn't super serious or worried about controlling everyone or making people believe him. Or people following his teaching absolutely precisely. He's content to share what he can and observe and learn. He already knows what is happening and where he's going and who he's becoming. Not because he's arrogant and set in his ways, unchanging, unflinching, controlling, but because he has the wisdom to have faith and trust his spirit. And the belief that others will join him in they're own way. And in so doing he will continue to grow, even after his mortal body is gone.

Bhudda through his journey and in sharing his journey gave us a measure of peace and connection to him. We are a part of Buddha and when we follow his teaching we are accepted.

Yeah, I talk shit, speculate share hard truths, but I make no demand that anyone following me, believe me, and I openly admit that my thoughts and ideas are tempered in the very sharing of them. There's no defacto, ultra perfect move here. I see suffering and I bring to the table what I can. Life experience, lessons learned. Faith. Visions. A way that could work, and probably needs others help to communicate. And grow into something more compassionate. It's not about vengeance, punishment, or controlling how people live.

It's about finding ways for people to live, and live better. And transcend what fear we share. And the disease and suffering we share in life as a whole being. There's a lot of ways to do that. I'm just lending voice to my ways, and a few other ways which have helped me reach this point despite my hardships and continue on. I find truth and inspiration in all things, temperance and understanding. To refuse the world and what it is, is to refuse life, refuse reality, truth, connection. Is to refuse ones self.

I'm true to myself. I accept myself. Even when I'm in conflict with myself. I try not to conflict with Bhudda and Jesus, even though I get it wrong sometimes yeah. Those are moments I can grow within. Learn to encompass. Understand and share.

Bhairava
03-21-2021, 10:36 AM
Guénon remarks the irony in materialism and its vocabulary. Archaic and historical societies through the medieval period in the West understood that the earthly and worldly existence acquires its reality through its participation in a vertical dimension, the dimension of transcendence. Spirit belongs to transcendence and spirit is more real than matter, which lies at the lowest level of manifestation. To call the dispensation that has blinded itself to transcendence, real life, opposing itself to an unreal life lived supposedly in the shadow of superstition, involves not just an inversion, but an obliteration of values. “The thing so named,” Guénon argues, “is on the contrary nothing but the worst of illusions.” The victim of the self-imposed illusion increasingly conceives his own, human domain as having been healthily pared down to pure corporeality. Guénon writes: “It is enough to notice how our contemporaries constantly make use of the word ‘real’ as a synonym of ‘sensible’ without even thinking about it, in order at once to become aware that they have indeed fully reached the final stage, and that this way of looking at things has become so completely incorporated into their very nature as to have become so to speak almost instinctive to them.” It is a case then not of evolution, of which Homo modernus considers himself the culmination, but rather of a type of devolution that is too stupid, having systematically stupefied itself, to recognize its own deficiency, its own impoverishment, and its own vulgarity. Every institution of modern Western civilization promulgates this illusion, which has become universal.

Bhairava
03-21-2021, 10:38 AM
People turned away from God and beauty and eternity, and faced themselves towards temporality and the ugliness of profane society -imagining themselves with no other recourse- and ask 'why am I depressed', 'why does my life not mean anything'.

magnetaress
03-21-2021, 10:43 AM
Guénon remarks the irony in materialism and its vocabulary. Archaic and historical societies through the medieval period in the West understood that the earthly and worldly existence acquires its reality through its participation in a vertical dimension, the dimension of transcendence. Spirit belongs to transcendence and spirit is more real than matter, which lies at the lowest level of manifestation. To call the dispensation that has blinded itself to transcendence, real life, opposing itself to an unreal life lived supposedly in the shadow of superstition, involves not just an inversion, but an obliteration of values. “The thing so named,” Guénon argues, “is on the contrary nothing but the worst of illusions.” The victim of the self-imposed illusion increasingly conceives his own, human domain as having been healthily pared down to pure corporeality. Guénon writes: “It is enough to notice how our contemporaries constantly make use of the word ‘real’ as a synonym of ‘sensible’ without even thinking about it, in order at once to become aware that they have indeed fully reached the final stage, and that this way of looking at things has become so completely incorporated into their very nature as to have become so to speak almost instinctive to them.” It is a case then not of evolution, of which Homo modernus considers himself the culmination, but rather of a type of devolution that is too stupid, having systematically stupefied itself, to recognize its own deficiency, its own impoverishment, and its own vulgarity. Every institution of modern Western civilization promulgates this illusion, which has become universal.

People turned away from God and beauty and eternity, and faced themselves towards temporality and the ugliness of profane society -imagining themselves with no other recourse- and ask 'why am I depressed', 'why does my life not mean anything'.

Oh yeah that is good. Words on the screen are just silly electronic bits and light, but we feel them and carry them with us. And share them with eachother, ourselves.

Thank you for sharing your keypresses, life and precious spirit.

This is what Christ means when he says consume his flesh and drink his blood.

His body and work, and his spirit, blood, our fellowship through him. For he is our bread. Our yeast. That which grows through him within us. And sustains us. Through his blood, spirit.

magnetaress
03-21-2021, 10:54 AM
P.s. there's this mythology around me that I'm a really depressed upset spirit.

I'm actually super fucking cool and nice. :cool: regardless of my physical reality, I got that going for me. And there's nothing super specifically wrong with bringing comfort to others, or accepting it yourself, indeed that's exactly what Christ did, he helped us out with his life and spirit.

imperiouskitten
03-21-2021, 02:10 PM
In this thread:

Are you sure you're successful? You seem like a total prick to me rolling in mad late to flex cringe.

Anyway I prefer something larger than the nuclear family, like it sounds like you do. Just take my word for it, although you don't know what the words mean we actually agree :rolleyes: . Nuclear family as in isolation from extendeds is garbage. Lastly -- my parents didn't abuse me, in fact I was a high investment kid, valedictorian, all that. A very lucky childhood where nobody died or abandoned me. And yup, I turned out to be a pretty girl anyway...perhaps because?!

Penish
03-21-2021, 02:23 PM
I'm well adjusted and post 10 times a day on a simulated elf forum.

Bearsnowls
03-21-2021, 02:28 PM
Uh oh... I am terribly busy and don’t get to catch up on the p99 forum cancer drama. Please fill me in.

magnetaress
03-21-2021, 02:43 PM
TIL AVI nerd is like the highest honorific bestowed. And it was bestowed on me. :p That's basically it.

@Bearsnowls everything is going gr8. I'm not 100% sure how to summarise it quickly.

I'm doing a bit better physically and mentally. And these guys just want me to never give anyone any suggestions ever again or participate in forums. Par for the course, but I have some really elite peers who know what is up and aren't afraid of my feelings or opinions n are really good at sharing their own.

magnetaress
03-21-2021, 02:45 PM
I'm well adjusted and post 10 times a day on a simulated elf forum.

Takes like 10 seconds to do most posts with a tiny touch screen pad and my itty bitty girl thumb.

Gravydoo II
03-21-2021, 03:56 PM
In this thread:

Lol listen to this guy. He's saying growing up in a strict catholic setting is like so good for kids. It produces assholes, like this. Big ole family of assholes, eh? You all know whats best for the world or no?

Nexii
03-21-2021, 04:28 PM
Are you sure you're successful? You seem like a total prick to me rolling in mad late to flex cringe.

Anyway I prefer something larger than the nuclear family, like it sounds like you do. Just take my word for it, although you don't know what the words mean we actually agree :rolleyes: . Nuclear family as in isolation from extendeds is garbage. Lastly -- my parents didn't abuse me, in fact I was a high investment kid, valedictorian, all that. A very lucky childhood where nobody died or abandoned me. And yup, I turned out to be a pretty girl anyway...perhaps because?!

Seconded. Also not abused. Also was top in my school for grades. It all helped a lot in the long run.

magnetaress
03-21-2021, 08:18 PM
I was an elite email warrior, so I turned out pretty ok. Plus I didn't get syphilis and I am quite pretty and handsome. And I never really read any 4chan. Like 3x total ever for 5 minutes at a time. Like a max of 15 minutes ever. Plus I was touched by the holy spirit. Also my favorite website before EQ was digitalblasphemy. I'm an incredibly interesting person.

HalflingSpergand
03-21-2021, 08:28 PM
I was raised by werewolves in a cave filled with gold and diamonds. I have super human robot strength and im an actually super saijan anime character eith glowing hair

Cassawary
03-21-2021, 08:32 PM
I was raised by werewolves in a cave filled with gold and diamonds. I have super human robot strength and im an actually super saijan anime character eith glowing hair

I like this origin story better than the "I'm a kitty cat" lady

magnetaress
03-21-2021, 08:41 PM
I like this origin story better than the "I'm a kitty cat" lady

Then why didgya defend animes in PMs or r u just defending Japans?

https://i.imgur.com/cniObi8.gif

U r a person I want to unravel

Cassawary
03-21-2021, 08:43 PM

Neither of those things. Put the cat outside please.

magnetaress
03-21-2021, 08:44 PM
Neither of those things. Put the cat outside please.
Cat slept on my neck last nite. Woke up with her front paws on my mouth.

Love u. Good night. :p

imperiouskitten
03-22-2021, 04:23 PM

awesome

imperiouskitten
03-22-2021, 04:24 PM

hes fat as F with IQ 1 point under a good bracket thats why hes so shielded. if u unraveled u'd be sad

overall,, a good guy

magnetaress
03-22-2021, 04:30 PM
overall,, a good guy

This is wat matters.

I wish I could heal.

Baler
03-22-2021, 04:36 PM
Cell Phones, Internet & the death of family traditions.

imperiouskitten
03-22-2021, 04:53 PM
baler

Cassawary
03-22-2021, 05:31 PM
baler

Beef

magnetaress
03-22-2021, 08:25 PM
I agree.

I would have just successfully killed myself by now probably.

Cellphones and internet saved me from:

Being literally gay.
350 lb
Drugs
Beer
A man
Having children
Owning a gun and blowing my head off in a very successfully male way
Hopping myself up on coccaine and riding into town on a stolen horse with a katana, wakizashi, and backpack full of Uzis
Being a coal miner

Shadeynight
03-22-2021, 10:53 PM
I agree.

I would have just successfully killed myself by now probably.

Cellphones and internet saved me from:

Being literally gay.
350 lb
Drugs
Beer
A man
Having children
Owning a gun and blowing my head off in a very successfully male way
Hopping myself up on coccaine and riding into town on a stolen horse with a katana, wakizashi, and backpack full of Uzis
Being a coal miner

This would be such a good movie

Snortles Chortles
03-22-2021, 10:54 PM
https://i.imgur.com/9inqGw4.gif

magnetaress
03-22-2021, 11:59 PM
https://i.imgur.com/eKehGVe.jpg

imperiouskitten
03-23-2021, 06:38 AM
if u HAVE to be gay, cartoon above is doing it pretty good. the blonde power bottom be prettier chick tho

Kaveh
03-23-2021, 08:30 PM
Owen Wilson a pretty chick? Woof

imperiouskitten
03-23-2021, 09:00 PM
oh i didnt realize it was zoolander drawing cuz it doesnt look like owen wilson at all. let me be clear i dont endorse owen wilsons nose on any mammal

Arteker
03-24-2021, 11:02 PM

He forgot the part where he Sexual assault goats and howl to the moon while strokin his ridic small penis

Gravydoo II
03-25-2021, 03:16 PM

balers avatar is the guy who used to stand outside the brothel on Europa and take screens of people role playing 2d sex and post them on forums.