PDA

View Full Version : Governor Abbott reopens Texas

Bardp1999
03-02-2021, 04:11 PM
Title says it all - Texas is ending COVID-19 restrictions and ending mask mandates. Is this a victory for democracy or a move to further weed out the poor and/or old?

magnetaress
03-02-2021, 04:14 PM
Pity rep.

Cassawary
03-02-2021, 04:17 PM
Open da schools

Bardp1999
03-02-2021, 04:17 PM
Go mainline some crushed up hormone pills

HalflingSpergand
03-02-2021, 04:37 PM
Id say huge win for texas. Covid is fake and it was a m istake to even acknowledge it at all , for any government that deserves respect

magnetaress
03-02-2021, 04:40 PM
Go mainline some crushed up hormone pills

Some real genuis said my hormone pills made me feel better.

I was like lol. No. A fucking good nights rest without an asshole breathing down my neck did that.

Voted yes.

At this point covid is just putting us outa our misery.

Still being courteous tho.

Snortles Chortles
03-02-2021, 05:28 PM
queers

booter
03-02-2021, 05:35 PM
build a wall around texas

G13
03-02-2021, 05:37 PM
move to further weed out the poor and/or old?

**Cough** NY, CA, MI, PA and N Joisay **Cough**

galach
03-02-2021, 05:46 PM
Vegas soon I hope

Byue
03-02-2021, 06:11 PM
I mean I know this house attached to yours is burning but please resume your normal activity, this fire will disappear as if by magic.

Horza
03-02-2021, 06:17 PM
If Texas ever managed to actually secede, how many weeks do you think it would take for Mexican cartels to completely take over?

G13
03-02-2021, 06:22 PM
I mean I know this house attached to yours is burning but please resume your normal activity, this fire will disappear as if by magic.

You're a Canadian

You have no say in the matter

magnetaress
03-02-2021, 06:44 PM
If Texas ever managed to actually secede, how many weeks do you think it would take for Mexican cartels to completely take over?

They already have. It's just nice to get some extra income from federal grants.

FL be like this but more Russian and Italian. It's a weird mix.

Jibartik
03-02-2021, 06:54 PM
There is almost a 1:1 consistency for the spanish flue and covid.

https://i.imgur.com/pvjXQzl.png

It will be gone soon, but they had a flareup, for the same reason we're going to, people were ready to go out but the virus wasnt ready to go away.

Then shortly after, the virus went away "unexpectedly" and since then, there are only theories as to why it went away, the most agree'd upon one is that it just didnt mutate fast enough to be a forever virus.

We'll be done in 6-8 months for good.

Maybe the vaccination will stop that, maybe not! they didnt have vaccines by now for SF!

Either way, covid is going bye bye now, and will be gone soon!

HalflingSpergand
03-02-2021, 06:56 PM
Spanish flu is the same psyop

magnetaress
03-02-2021, 07:17 PM
The government tests diseases and drugs on people. Both airborne and waterborn. It's well documented.

Definitely increases in hospitalization and death rates and instances of psychosis correlating geographically and demographically during each test instance.

Happens all the time to test stuff.

Tuskegee air bros were given syphilis on purpose, and it was left untreated to deliberately track its spread and effects on black communities. And their lovers.

Facts.

Tentarro
03-02-2021, 07:20 PM
Thank the fucking lord.

HalflingSpergand
03-02-2021, 07:27 PM
Ever met a government employee?

Snortles Chortles
03-02-2021, 07:33 PM
IM ON BREAK

imperiouskitten
03-03-2021, 12:55 AM
me personally, i dont mess with texas.

ive gotten two speeding tix there passing thru. it's over-policed. like go work an oil derrick, bro !

cd288
03-03-2021, 02:04 AM
There is almost a 1:1 consistency for the spanish flue and covid.

https://i.imgur.com/pvjXQzl.png

It will be gone soon, but they had a flareup, for the same reason we're going to, people were ready to go out but the virus wasnt ready to go away.

Then shortly after, the virus went away "unexpectedly" and since then, there are only theories as to why it went away, the most agree'd upon one is that it just didnt mutate fast enough to be a forever virus.

We'll be done in 6-8 months for good.

Maybe the vaccination will stop that, maybe not! they didnt have vaccines by now for SF!

Either way, covid is going bye bye now, and will be gone soon!

We’re likely not done for good unfortunately. All polls currently show that we have enough anti vaxers and alt right conspiracy theorists (in addition to people who just won’t get the vaccine for whatever reason) that we won’t hit full herd immunity via the vaccine. And even if we did, herd immunity doesn’t mean full immunity. You could, for instance, be vaccinated and still contract the virus you would likely just have a very very mild case (however in the meantime you could still spread it). As such, there will likely be enough tertiary transmission that eventually we will see new variants that we need to develop a vaccine against (similar to what happened with the flu).

That being said, we fortunately are able to develop vaccines much rapidly now due to the RNA technology, so any new strain that needs a vaccine should hopefully only have about a month or two of going unchecked before they can roll out a new vaccine for it. Whether social distancing measures need to be re-enacted during that time, who knows.

TLDR: based on science, we likely will have random spikes of a new covid variant over the next decade or so, but hopefully the ability to quickly develop a new vaccine will prevent any of those new unvaccinated strains from becoming extremely widespread.

Skarne
03-03-2021, 08:20 AM
queers

https://youtu.be/UgYeRjZm7xk

magnetaress
03-03-2021, 08:47 AM
UgYeRjZm7xk
Amen.

This is exactly what I did too.

me personally, i dont mess with texas.

ive gotten two speeding tix there passing thru. it's over-policed. like go work an oil derrick, bro !

Yeah and like everyone does 10 over there all the time. 15 over and it's like a capital crime.

,same, two tickets in that state.

Byue
03-03-2021, 10:43 AM
You're a Canadian

You have no say in the matter

dude you<re white and you have an opinion on racism and on feminism, shut up.

feniin
03-03-2021, 10:44 AM
Anything to distract from their huge fuck up with the electric and water supply.

hobart
03-03-2021, 10:46 AM
I support it 100% as long as all of the obese retards agree to stay within their borders until June at a minimum.

G13
03-03-2021, 11:59 AM
dude you<re white and you have an opinion on racism and on feminism, shut up.

As a Canadian you're not allowed to have that opinion either

Byue
03-03-2021, 12:11 PM
either entirely retarded or trolling.

go watch your wife have sex with black guys.
I know it won't be a big change for you, a loser but hey.

Also, your last president was basically a toddler the entire world laughed at so you're not allowed opinion on anything.

also it is funny how i know you're a cuckservative because literally nobody in Canada cares about that photo except the few edge lords pretending identity politics is lame but pushing against this picture really hard because logic defies their tiny brain.

HalflingSpergand
03-03-2021, 12:16 PM
Canadian is gay

Jibartik
03-03-2021, 12:33 PM
TLDR: based on science, we likely will have random spikes of a new covid variant over the next decade or so, but hopefully the ability to quickly develop a new vaccine will prevent any of those new unvaccinated strains from becoming extremely widespread.

I doubt it, I predict you wont hear about it the same way you dont hear about Spanish flu variants.

I dont think scientific suggests a slowly mutating virus will become a forever virus, the media likes to make it seem that way though!

Time will prove one of us right!

Anything to distract from their huge fuck up with the electric and water supply.

I think its nuts that a week after that they are like, "WE KNOW WHAT TO DO"

lol

G13
03-03-2021, 12:41 PM
go watch your wife have sex with black guys.

Dafuq?

Toothed
03-03-2021, 12:49 PM
I feel smarter when I read these boards... but I think i'm losing IQ

kjs86zskidoo
03-03-2021, 03:28 PM
nice to see a governor with a set of balls

they'll be fine - this covid bullshit needs to end

Byue
03-03-2021, 03:33 PM
Dafuq?

yeah I forgot you don't have a wife, cuck.

Horza
03-03-2021, 04:24 PM
nice to see a governor with a set of balls

they'll be fine - this covid bullshit needs to end

This "Covid bullshit" will become endemic in Texas because of antivax morons.

G13
03-03-2021, 04:31 PM
yeah I forgot you don't have a wife, cuck.

Irrelevant Canadian is Triggered

HalflingSpergand
03-03-2021, 04:50 PM
This COVID BULLSHIT is great for fat lazy slobs. News flash you're fucked

Bardp1999
03-03-2021, 05:17 PM
Went out today without a mask - felt good - sorry if this triggers you

imperiouskitten
03-03-2021, 05:23 PM
As a Canadian you're not allowed to have that opinion either

lol too bad you are too stupid to host an image faster than the shitty forum upload, and so my quote wont show it. because that is a funny fuking photo, very well executed blaqueface pic just as i would expect from the bag-o-talents of a future world leader.

I did blackface once too, Samuel L Jackson interpretation, for a pal's art skool project. It was a huge hit, prof told him he showed his family the video at thanksgiving. I should have been an actress

Byue
03-03-2021, 05:27 PM
look if you are scared of pedophiles, grow up.

imperiouskitten
03-03-2021, 05:33 PM
look if you are scared of pedophiles, grow up.

hehe that's a funny post.

although to be honest, i am pretty neotenous (esp nude) and dated more than 1 pedophile bfeore i found an actual male. they were trying to satiate themselves with a compromise child-body. but what they really want is someone to completely objectify and disregard except for sexual use, and weird egocentric play-acting at human social interface (which is about all they are capable of offering, other than raw unfiltered despairing rage and basically murderous domineering intent all the time, but filtered thru some rigidly adhered-to social norms, and surprise: each actually excels at " teh game of life " in capitalism, which ofcourse abstracts that intent into teh game's mathematics to obfuscate it from plain sight). really good manipulators, highly intelligent, actually very dangerous people. i am scared of pedophiles

Snortles Chortles
03-03-2021, 05:46 PM
https://i.imgur.com/u5F7NKl.png

imperiouskitten
03-03-2021, 05:55 PM
https://i.imgur.com/u5F7NKl.png

i guess..it's a lot less pleading. really assertive. charm offensive, he's ultra powerful, every person you encounter not just likes but respects him everywhere you go. social chameleon. it's super fucking disturbing once you figure out what is actually inside them. like full of knives and teeth, can't give an inch and their self-conception is completely inflexible (they believe they are a genius, but all they really are is very intimidating and cumbersome to argue with so nobody ever does, plus they are too stupid to learn how to actually enjoy or love anything and cling rigidly to things even when disproven to protect that self conception, yeah real smart). eventually you get to know them and the fact that they are really particular about their computer security "just because" starts to stand out as unlikely. one of them (gay single dude) raised a kid, in his house, from age 12 to 17.

this is more like guy with sideways basketball cap working on preteen at a little league game, but would grunt at anything else with a hole in other circumstance.

Cassawary
03-03-2021, 06:18 PM
lol too bad you are too stupid to host an image faster than the shitty forum upload, and so my quote wont show it. because that is a funny fuking photo, very well executed blaqueface pic just as i would expect from the bag-o-talents of a future world leader.

I did blackface once too, Samuel L Jackson interpretation, for a pal's art skool project. It was a huge hit, prof told him he showed his family the video at thanksgiving. I should have been an actress

you can if you want to! put the attachment in img tags

https://www.project1999.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=14205&d=1614787107

imperiouskitten
03-03-2021, 06:19 PM
how dare you make that face at me you bird.

also how did you get your tongue black.

HalflingSpergand
03-03-2021, 06:21 PM
Check this out.
There is a pervert scale, everyone is a pervert to some degree but it you follow the law of the bible and are low on the pervert scale that's good. If you are a hardcore pervert you're probably a pedophile or government employeeor some shit and the amount of child hood abuse determines your pervert scale number as well as genetics to some degree.
THIS IS MY OPINION

Its not like oh this guy likes bear furries and this guy likes stinky buttholes. Its just perverted animals

Horza
03-03-2021, 06:30 PM
It's not a real discussion of a Republican state until accusations that pedophiles are harvesting adrenochrome from children start flying.

Bardp1999
03-03-2021, 06:54 PM
Thread turning dark (not racist no joust)

Snortles Chortles
03-03-2021, 08:16 PM
https://i.imgur.com/O4BD4Rg.jpg

Byue
03-03-2021, 08:21 PM
all I am saying is that if you look under ted cruz desk, you can see a small pizzeria and who knows what happens in that pizzeria's basement.

Nocht
03-03-2021, 09:23 PM
posting in another dumb politics thread in elf world

HalflingSpergand
03-03-2021, 09:55 PM
Translation of the post Tripsin deleted: too bad the pandemic is fake i really wanted strong people to die instead im just stuck here in my house wih a mask on and my little dick in my hand for no reason

Cassawary
03-03-2021, 10:40 PM
Translation of the post Tripsin deleted: too bad the pandemic is fake i really wanted strong people to die instead im just stuck here in my house wih a mask on and my little dick in my hand for no reason

Strong means finance in 2021, my good chum.

The men you grew up with likely wouldn't approve

HalflingSpergand
03-03-2021, 10:46 PM
Translation of the post Tripsin deleted: too bad the pandemic is fake i really wanted vast quantities of healthy people to die instead im just stuck here in my house wih a mask on and my little dick in my hand for no reason
U good?

Cassawary
03-03-2021, 10:49 PM
Tiny hands? No wonder you like Tromp.

gottem

HalflingSpergand
03-03-2021, 11:01 PM
The one time i fell for a politicians lies i really thought he was going to drain the swamp but he was the swamp. Got burned by that sweet ass lie. It was a learning experience so for that i am thankful

Horza
03-03-2021, 11:42 PM
The one time i fell for a politicians lies i really thought he was going to drain the swamp but he was the swamp. Got burned by that sweet ass lie. It was a learning experience so for that i am thankful

Hopefully you've learned not to nominate a reality television grifter next time.

G13
03-04-2021, 12:25 AM
Hopefully you've learned not to nominate a reality television grifter next time.

TDS

Horza
03-04-2021, 12:34 AM
TDS

https://i.imgur.com/Pctev0X.jpg

Byue
03-04-2021, 12:47 AM
look, the way I see it is we are months away from a mostly inoculated USA and jeopardizing everything for a few weeks worth of the economy being saved, for what it is worth, is going to put a lot of hard earned ground at risk of going back to square one.

just my two cents, with all the strains.
like why risk it, show you are number one.
get all inoculated and then resume life as the rest of the world struggles to.
it'll still give your companies an edge but like, whatever.
cases are, rather predictably, going to dramatically increase, rather soon and the restriction, yeah they'll be back.

from the friendly canadian neighbour.

HalflingSpergand
03-04-2021, 12:54 AM
Moron

Bardp1999
03-04-2021, 12:57 AM
Update from Texas - most people still wearing masks around in the DFW area despite county judges purging COVID restrictions even ahead of Abbots time line.

Jibartik
03-04-2021, 12:58 AM
Thats because most people - even in Texas, are not stupid.

I cant believe I just said that, I suddenly realize you gave me faith in humanity for like the first time in a while.

edit: just loled hard at the first two posts on this page.

Nocht
03-04-2021, 01:08 AM
https://i.imgur.com/Pctev0X.jpg

Reminds of the movie Poltergeist

G13
03-04-2021, 01:15 AM
Thats because most people - even in Texas, are not stupid.

I cant believe I just said that, I suddenly realize you gave me faith in humanity for like the first time in a while.

edit: just loled hard at the first two posts on this page.

The masks don't do anything

People are gullible and easily manipulated

It's all been a power grab disguised as a "pandemic"

G13
03-04-2021, 01:23 AM

Horza
03-04-2021, 01:25 AM

He's your president. If you don't like it, too bad.

Byue
03-04-2021, 01:26 AM
hey if you believe in power grab, watch this documentary.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lg3tl5yDb1E&ab_channel=al%D1%91na

it's all heavily documented like every quote is on tape, all public documents unturned and this is insane investigative journalism for which she won a prize.

It mostly stem from the biggest school of thoughts in economics, neoliberalism, an ultra conservative movement just in case you were wondering about the world liberalism and from Milton Friedman's chief idea in economics: only a crisis, REAL OR PERCEIVED, can affect real changes.

She describes this really well and again, the bibliography for this book is roughly 200 pages. everything, heavily documented.
give it a go.

Tentarro
03-04-2021, 01:38 AM
This "Covid bullshit" will become endemic in Texas because of antivax morons.

Provide the statistics on the amount of "antivax morons" that live in Texas.

Nocht
03-04-2021, 01:40 AM
He's your president. If you don't like it, too bad.

Bush was a president too, didn't stop me from making fun of him either :P

Horza
03-04-2021, 02:03 AM
Provide the statistics on the amount of "antivax morons" that live in Texas.

They aren't electing their best and brightest.

Texas lawmaker promoting anti-vaccine bill wrongly suggests measles can be treated with antibiotics. (https://www.dallasnews.com/news/2019/02/28/texas-lawmaker-promoting-anti-vaccine-bill-wrongly-suggests-measles-can-be-treated-with-antibiotics/)

Jibartik
03-04-2021, 02:15 AM
haha remember when everyone froze to death remember the alamo lol!

booter
03-04-2021, 01:36 PM
The masks don't do anything

People are gullible and easily manipulated

It's all been a power grab disguised as a "pandemic"

imagine believing this

Jibartik
03-04-2021, 01:39 PM
I just wish I knew the secret to world domination was tiny masks.

HalflingSpergand
03-04-2021, 01:41 PM
imagine believing this

What part is not true?

Tentarro
03-04-2021, 02:13 PM
They aren't electing their best and brightest.

Texas lawmaker promoting anti-vaccine bill wrongly suggests measles can be treated with antibiotics. (https://www.dallasnews.com/news/2019/02/28/texas-lawmaker-promoting-anti-vaccine-bill-wrongly-suggests-measles-can-be-treated-with-antibiotics/)

1/29 million

Inb4, "The people who voted for him"

Can you actually prove everyone who voted for him did so because of the antivax position? Or that they even knew about it?

Edit: Just read the article and his position gives parents an easier ability to opt out.

Snortles Chortles
03-04-2021, 02:51 PM
idk man i just saw some kids walk by OUTSIDE in the fresh air double masked and wonder if such extremes are really necessary

Lune
03-04-2021, 02:54 PM
I can understand reopening the state, shutdowns are dumb, but doing away with masks is pure retardation.

idk man i just saw some kids walk by OUTSIDE in the fresh air double masked and wonder if such extremes are really necessary

Masking outside was never necessary unless people were clustered together, this is the other side of the idiot coin. You couldn't blame people early on when we just didn't know, but a year in... no.

Kaveh
03-04-2021, 02:55 PM
I’ve never understood outside masking

kjs86zskidoo
03-04-2021, 03:10 PM
I’ve never understood outside masking

hardcore kool aid chuggers

Horza
03-04-2021, 03:19 PM
https://i.imgur.com/pNDavJq.jpg

reznor_
03-04-2021, 03:24 PM
https://i.imgur.com/pNDavJq.jpg

LMFAO that is brilliant

As a person who works on power plants...

Snortles Chortles
03-04-2021, 03:25 PM
LOL

reznor_
03-04-2021, 03:26 PM
LOL

are you my ex girlfriend?

Jibartik
03-04-2021, 03:28 PM
I try to avoid walking like, through someone's air, like if they were smoking and I could smell their smoke, then I could be inhaling their covid.

But other than that I live in an area where I think I could really be mask off 99% of the time and be fine.

Snortles Chortles
03-04-2021, 03:29 PM
are you my ex girlfriend?

weird post

Gravydoo II
03-04-2021, 04:13 PM
Texas is for fat people. Fuck texas. Fuck their government. Fuck you too.

Nirgon
03-04-2021, 04:24 PM
Muh power windmills froze

Horza
03-04-2021, 04:29 PM
Muh power windmills froze

Who knew fortifying your state's energy grid was a good idea?

Kaveh
03-04-2021, 04:31 PM
This happens in California every year during the summer

Get a grip losers

Gravydoo II
03-04-2021, 04:41 PM
Texas just said "winter no happen in texas". Some how, the wind mills work in the coldest places on earth but not in texas. Really weird.

Nobody has been saying for 20 years "climate change will create greater extremes in weather. Stronger summer storms, stronger hurricanes, hotter summers, stronger blizzards, colder winters." and I mean NOBODY. Thats why everyone on the right always says "nuh uh its fake the oil companies told me so". lol

HalflingSpergand
03-04-2021, 05:34 PM
Oh god u r so gay

Cassawary
03-04-2021, 05:36 PM
This happens in California every year during the summer

Get a grip losers

That's true.

Can keep warm with a fire, can't use it to cool off.

Jibartik
03-04-2021, 05:40 PM
Climate change climate change! climate change, climate change! *buys something on amazon

Evia
03-04-2021, 05:49 PM
Climate change climate change! climate change, climate change! *buys something on amazon

Haha

magnetaress
03-04-2021, 06:33 PM

Oceanic change.

Ded.

Kaveh
03-05-2021, 12:00 AM
Texas just said "winter no happen in texas". Some how, the wind mills work in the coldest places on earth but not in texas. Really weird.

Nobody has been saying for 20 years "climate change will create greater extremes in weather. Stronger summer storms, stronger hurricanes, hotter summers, stronger blizzards, colder winters." and I mean NOBODY. Thats why everyone on the right always says "nuh uh its fake the oil companies told me so". lol

Get a stem degree and do something about it

Just kidding, you’ll keep whining and pretend it’s someone else’s responsibility

Gwaihir
03-05-2021, 12:12 AM

Just kidding, you’ll keep whining and pretend it’s someone else’s responsibility
Lol.

Seriously though, with your background in engineering you should be working on converting resonant frequencies and sound into energy. It's the future of energy, and it resides on Christ's side of the cross.

It's more than likely that that was the true purpose of the pyramids

FatherSioux
03-05-2021, 02:45 AM

Not a Dr Seuss book or Thomas Sowell books...but you can buy Mein Kampf!

Bardp1999
03-05-2021, 02:41 PM
Update from Texas - Power is on - its 70 degrees and sunny outside - the women are still hotter than 99% of America - and BBQ is being smoked statewide.

Masks are being worn by most everyone still - we will see how that changes on Wednesday when Abbott's executive order takes full effect.

magnetaress
03-05-2021, 03:09 PM
I don’t want to. But if I lived in Texas I could probably build an underground lair and hunt people for food and moisture. And I won't live in Texas or do the afformentioned.

BTW how do desert hares, armadillo, hawk, and coyote taste? Good with cactus? Nepali?

Horza
03-05-2021, 04:59 PM

https://i.imgur.com/pf3tZYV.jpg

magnetaress
03-05-2021, 05:06 PM
Federal assistance is ok.

Federal regulations are sometimes REALLY stupid.

It's a bit like the Federal government saying 'hey buddy I'll buy you a clean meal, but you gotta be gay, Ok '.

Charity OR government not supposed to work like that. Not at all Jesus like.

Horza
03-05-2021, 05:15 PM
Fortifying your state's energy grid is gay and un-Jesus-like, I think I've got it.

HalflingSpergand
03-05-2021, 05:35 PM
Federal assistance is ok.

Federal regulations are sometimes REALLY stupid.

It's a bit like the Federal government saying 'hey buddy I'll buy you a clean meal, but you gotta be gay, Ok '.

Charity OR government not supposed to work like that. Not at all Jesus like.
Its the deal satan has to make you

magnetaress
03-05-2021, 06:01 PM
Fortifying your state's energy grid is gay and un-Jesus-like, I think I've got it.

Only the fit'est state should survive.

Topgunben
03-05-2021, 10:09 PM
GOD BLESS TEXAS!

Cassawary
03-05-2021, 10:22 PM
GOD BLESS TEXAS!

you wearing the horns now bud?

Toxigen
03-05-2021, 10:24 PM
wait til absolutely nothing happens in Texas / Mississippi when they open up and the media finds a way to "report" something bad is happening because of it

cucks gonna cuck

Topgunben
03-05-2021, 10:27 PM
you wearing the horns now bud?

Idaho.

Cassawary
03-05-2021, 10:28 PM
Idaho.

waaaaaaay better choice, proud of you

too much snow for me

HalflingSpergand
03-05-2021, 11:19 PM
cucks gonna cuck

Gravydoo II
03-05-2021, 11:28 PM
Lol.

Seriously though, with your background in engineering you should be working on converting resonant frequencies and sound into energy. It's the future of energy, and it resides on Christ's side of the cross.

It's more than likely that that was the true purpose of the pyramids

hes not an engineer.. They dont allow that in his religion.

Snortles Chortles
03-06-2021, 01:09 AM
https://i.imgur.com/dY1sRNW.jpg

Kaveh
03-06-2021, 02:03 AM
https://i.imgur.com/dY1sRNW.jpg

Lol’d

vegam
03-07-2021, 12:12 PM
The neolibs got their panties in a twist over Texas, one of the most successful States at vaccinating against COVID, dropping the mask mandate but they are silent, as usual, over the Feds letting thousands of people from Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador enter Texas without being tested or quarantined for the virus. Can't get any more stupid than that.

bomaroast
03-07-2021, 12:25 PM
the women are still hotter than 99% of America

ROFL! Yes.. the women in the state with almost no public land are hotter than the many places that have outdoor lifestyles.

Hint: they're not

Evia
03-07-2021, 01:17 PM
ROFL! Yes.. the women in the state with almost no public land are hotter than the many places that have outdoor lifestyles.

Hint: they're not

What does living in a place with public land have to do with being hot?

Gwaihir
03-07-2021, 01:35 PM
The neolibs got their panties in a twist over Texas, one of the most successful States at vaccinating against COVID, dropping the mask mandate but they are silent, as usual, over the Feds letting thousands of people from Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador enter Texas without being tested or quarantined for the virus. Can't get any more stupid than that.
The virus only effects people with an abnormally heavy sin burden. How to safeguard yourself from its effects has been blasted over every online community for well over a year now, including this place.

If you want to continue leaving yourself at the mercy of the for profit medical industry which has demonstrably shown nothing substantial in terms of providing safety they purportedly promise, instead of taking the time to mend the distance we've created between us and our creator, I don't know what to tell you.

You can go get a vaccine that doesn't work, and wear a mask that doesn't work, or you can listen to the advice being trumpeted before you.

Those who want to save their lives will lose them. But those who lose their lives for me will find them.
Matthew 16:25 GW

https://bible.com/bible/70/mat.16.25.GW

Have you not noticed the fundamental change in the subtext of even secular music now? The other day I heard secular radio playing Lauren Daigle's "I believe".

Essentially all of Bieber's newest album is subtextually Christian.

Horza
03-07-2021, 02:47 PM

This is good parody of conservative idiots.

imperiouskitten
03-07-2021, 03:46 PM
Update from Texas - Power is on - its 70 degrees and sunny outside - the women are still hotter than 99% of America - and BBQ is being smoked statewide.

Masks are being worn by most everyone still - we will see how that changes on Wednesday when Abbott's executive order takes full effect.

highest obesity rate you delusional fuck

you should sleep in ur car to see a coastal elite city some time

imperiouskitten
03-07-2021, 03:49 PM
WTF nobody told me that Sheldon Adelson died in January !!!

Horza
03-07-2021, 04:02 PM
WTF nobody told me that Sheldon Adelson died in January !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M

Kaveh
03-07-2021, 04:22 PM
highest obesity rate you delusional fuck

you should sleep in ur car to see a coastal elite city some time

19th actually, plus largest black population and south Texas Hispanics

The rest of us Texans are actually less obese than average

Xer0
03-07-2021, 05:54 PM
Why are "covid is more debilitating to the economy" and "Abbott is a retard" mutually exclusive?