PDA

View Full Version : Official Petition all Political Threads are required to reside within RnF Subforums.

magnetaress
02-22-2021, 02:53 PM
I have been only moderately successful in rehabilitating Off topic with wholesome threads about healthy living. Good food. Space. Magnetism. Stars. Science. Religion. And open and loving discussions about psychology and psychiatry.

Unfortunately there is an overwhelming amount of political discourse, most of it simple dissatisfaction or statements ranting about the current worlds leadership. While I certainly respect and understand everyone's need to vent their frustrations and air their anxieties. I believe wholeheartedly the safest and most supportive place to do this is within RnF. This change improves the overall health and well-being of the off topic subsection. Allows more constructive and creative discussions about topics like wood working. BikeCraft. VR Chatrooms. Scripture. Pop culture. Music. Gardening. Astrology. Boating. Alligator stewardship, and many other great and uplifting topics.

zodium
02-22-2021, 02:59 PM
bush did 9/11

magnetaress
02-22-2021, 03:00 PM
bush did 9/11

I never said he did or didn't. I care about the victims either way though.

Tunabros
02-22-2021, 03:12 PM
please shut the fuck up

magnetaress
02-22-2021, 03:18 PM
please shut the fuck up

May I please ask why you're trying to hurt feelings? I have also, not once ever said a word to you.

I will continue writing unless the mods ask me to stop. Hopefully politely if so.

You are under absolutely no obligation to look at or read anything I type.

I pray that you have a blessed day and many pixels to enjoy.

Tunabros
02-22-2021, 03:26 PM
I never said he did or didn't. I care about the victims either way though.

this

hobart
02-22-2021, 04:10 PM
You need to stop creating threads, OP. I thought we covered this. You'll never get enough attention on here to fill that void. There's no candy for you here.

Lune
02-22-2021, 04:14 PM
Stop making threads

imperiouskitten
02-22-2021, 04:15 PM
Bad idea. RNF sucks dick. It's where people who actually play this horrible server post. They are fucking creepy.

imperiouskitten
02-22-2021, 04:20 PM
https://i.imgur.com/CzvfaXe.png

last time i jack'd my wee-wee snap'd and i had to heal up

gals on E (ie women) aint like that at all :p just so u know, in case u confuz'd

Lune
02-23-2021, 12:24 AM
I love the buckknife on desk meme and how odd yet accurate it is

magnetaress
02-23-2021, 12:26 AM
Not at all accurate. U all seen how pretty we r p99 blessed with angelic beings.

imperiouskitten
02-23-2021, 02:20 AM
I love the buckknife on desk meme and how odd yet accurate it is

been to alot of crossdress channies cribs eh

tell stories

imperiouskitten
02-23-2021, 02:22 AM
Not at all accurate. U all seen how pretty we r p99 blessed with angelic beings.

well tbh ive seen that room 1 time irl, there was a 4 foot stack of diapers even tho it made their mom uncomfortable too. much smaller room tho.

i guess im just defensive, it might be fairly representative :o

but not me, im cool and abnormal in that im a femhandsomillionaire

magnetaress
02-23-2021, 02:51 AM
Idc. Honestly it's not at all on topic to the thread. And not relevant to either of us.

I was hoping for something more relevant and atypically funny and on topic with my OP.

It's quite telling that he posted and deleted lol.

imperiouskitten
02-23-2021, 02:53 AM
did he? maybe he got b& lemme cheque

imperiouskitten
02-23-2021, 03:25 AM
nah he scared for his life hehehehe

anyway I think it's a more interesting prompt than this thread suggestion, which with all du-respect, is gay and also contrary to forum law, which dicktates you MUST only talk everquest in the rnf board. this is an immutable law passed down by some mutant, probably whoever censored the Rush thread and merges all politics threads to "keep the forums looking clean" by forcing all content into a single unreadable mish-mash but lets the neonazis roam free on some sort of 2010 redditor-era undergraduate libertarian philosophy, and perhaps same person who can be seen in the offtopic stickies forgiving the bans of doxxers for doxxing, whom I respect immensely for doing it for free so we all can enjoy the free volunteer project which none of us even could complain about even if it did host our dox because it is free and the product of volunteer service which we obviously have no right to complain about even though it stovepiped the entire eqemu opensource project into one proprietary thing since of course we could do all the work our selves if we cared to and there is no obligation for any person to share anything even if it does stand on the shoulders of open software since no ethic exists beyond what is absolutely required of you under reddit libertarianism which is 100% just since it allows no theft or violence only live-and-let-live and the only cultural damage to the project of open EQ exists in an abstract which reddit libertarianism does not acknowledge and therefore cannot fit into the mind of any person affiliated with the project, and not to mention you can't get doxxed unless you make the opsec mistake you're self so in reality, a person should be on their knees thankful that the volunteers volunteer their time to grant the interventionary request to their domain to remove said dox and any upset in any way about the handling of those doxxing issues would merely be entitlement as no person has any right to control the domain of another person and otherwise would be violence, just like any poster piqued enough to contravene forum law and post a political thread in RNF would be acting on a sense of entitlement to ignore regulations which they deemed stupid or arbitrary, which would be laughable because after all that poster can only post here out of the charity of the volunteers who host and run this volunteer project which makes no profit and is affiliated with no organizations that use the project to make profit. The project is wholly righteous and just and it would abstract to violence to knowingly contravene this forum law so the entire proposition is not only untenable but violent, so I think we should just talk about funny things in this thread.

magnetaress
02-23-2021, 03:27 AM
I should probably just go to a different forum.

I know u all tho.

I'll stop making dumb suggestions.

zodium
02-23-2021, 05:32 AM
nah he scared for his life hehehehe

anyway I think it's a more interesting prompt than this thread suggestion, which with all du-respect, is gay and also contrary to forum law, which dicktates you MUST only talk everquest in the rnf board. this is an immutable law passed down by some mutant, probably whoever censored the Rush thread and merges all politics threads to "keep the forums looking clean" by forcing all content into a single unreadable mish-mash but lets the neonazis roam free on some sort of 2010 redditor-era undergraduate libertarian philosophy, and perhaps same person who can be seen in the offtopic stickies forgiving the bans of doxxers for doxxing, whom I respect immensely for doing it for free so we all can enjoy the free volunteer project which none of us even could complain about even if it did host our dox because it is free and the product of volunteer service which we obviously have no right to complain about even though it stovepiped the entire eqemu opensource project into one proprietary thing since of course we could do all the work our selves if we cared to and there is no obligation for any person to share anything even if it does stand on the shoulders of open software since no ethic exists beyond what is absolutely required of you under reddit libertarianism which is 100% just since it allows no theft or violence only live-and-let-live and the only cultural damage to the project of open EQ exists in an abstract which reddit libertarianism does not acknowledge and therefore cannot fit into the mind of any person affiliated with the project, and not to mention you can't get doxxed unless you make the opsec mistake you're self so in reality, a person should be on their knees thankful that the volunteers volunteer their time to grant the interventionary request to their domain to remove said dox and any upset in any way about the handling of those doxxing issues would merely be entitlement as no person has any right to control the domain of another person and otherwise would be violence, just like any poster piqued enough to contravene forum law and post a political thread in RNF would be acting on a sense of entitlement to ignore regulations which they deemed stupid or arbitrary, which would be laughable because after all that poster can only post here out of the charity of the volunteers who host and run this volunteer project which makes no profit and is affiliated with no organizations that use the project to make profit. The project is wholly righteous and just and it would abstract to violence to knowingly contravene this forum law so the entire proposition is not only untenable but violent, so I think we should just talk about funny things in this thread.

ueah i think rogean is cia too

Snortles Chortles
02-23-2021, 10:04 AM
NSA

magnetaress
02-23-2021, 11:31 AM
The funny thing is if I indexed imageboard scrape only.

I'd be indistinguishable from lulz.

imperiouskitten
02-23-2021, 05:48 PM
ya 30 lines of python would simulate his entire forum consciousness xD

magnetaress
02-23-2021, 06:52 PM
ya 30 lines of python would simulate his entire forum consciousness xD

https://i.imgur.com/zxdTybm.gif