PDA

View Full Version : Some serious alternative reality parallel dimensional wtf here.

magnetaress
02-21-2021, 05:54 PM
Lots of weirdly mixed and entangled 2012 quarks.

https://i.imgur.com/2rzDPbK.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/8jLhavb.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/fSYYMO0.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/0AgkWME.jpg

Seems like a decent enough human outside of the what the fuck dead zone that makes people assault congress for Trump.

We are like interdimensional twins in some way. She's probably a better person than me aside from the mistake of worshipping a demagogue.

Similar ages too.

Definitely some comorbid mental illnesses parallel nicely with genderism and sexism.

Jibartik
02-21-2021, 06:26 PM
imagine time traveling to the future if youre from Romen times and you see someone have to wear a proof of vaccination band or take their temperature before being able to buy or sell

https://i.imgur.com/kgStKmg.png
https://i.imgur.com/OmgmlJ5.png
https://i.imgur.com/0BL2Llp.png

magnetaress
02-21-2021, 06:34 PM
Kooo kooooo.

https://i.imgur.com/ykOkIqL.jpg

imperiouskitten
02-21-2021, 07:52 PM
she looks cute

decent representation. If she's a double agent it worked!

Byue
02-21-2021, 07:56 PM
She is not good people, she is oath keeper.
The whole thing make no sense.

Oath Keeper are anti government assholes and she went to the seat of government to stop the government to affirm the new new president on order of the last one.

Throw this one in jail.

oath keeper is a very far right group. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oath_Keepers)

Cassawary
02-21-2021, 08:00 PM
Echo what the gravy fries man said

Gravydoo II
02-21-2021, 08:07 PM
ought to fear harsh treatment for being a traitor. its also called "prison" not "happy fun safe time chucky cheese cause i was an accessory to murder."

imperiouskitten
02-21-2021, 08:22 PM
yall should have more sympathy. the compulsive need to fit in with neo-nazis is witnessed ad infinitum on this here forum board.

i find it pretty ez to grasp the "call to arms", we all ought to feel it what with having had middle-eastern teens pegged in our name with $1m salary shrinks studying their mental collapse while we desperately seek access to a shrink of our own. couple that with some identity issues like we see here all the time, a pos boyfriend, the big bambooba stochastic terrorist we elected in a collective scream, and bam your spiritual crisis is co-opted. and you accidentally find yourself advancing trans acceptance among the truck nut hogs in a rather effective way. (and having an infinitesimal impact on an event that exists at the statistical level and didn't particularly require your presence to be chaotic & deadly.)

I vote don't hang or peg. our regime is pretty tainted and our elections *are* rigged, although the details vary from the delusion. The actual criminals are all around you and very obvious to identify -- just look up. Also she looks cute

PS throw the ---organizers--- in the pen, read their chats and use discretion to pick the right targets. real ghouls who rot the people around them. not unstable randos who got face scanned. If we had a legitimate justice system that didnt intrinsically constitute torture, i might feel different. But this is an imperial state with torture jails, where everything depends upon the discretion of officials. She will be put into Zaccarias Moussaoui level solitary in a men's jail "for her protection". The prospect is beyond indecent. Wish not the "law" on somebody lightly

magnetaress
02-21-2021, 08:41 PM
yall should have more sympathy. the compulsive need to fit in with neo-nazis is witnessed ad infinitum on this here forum board.

i find it pretty ez to grasp the "call to arms", we all ought to feel it what with having had middle-eastern teens pegged in our name with $1m salary shrinks studying their mental collapse while we desperately seek access to a shrink of our own. couple that with some identity issues like we see here all the time, a pos boyfriend, the big bambooba stochastic terrorist we elected in a collective scream, and bam your spiritual crisis is co-opted. and you accidentally find yourself advancing trans acceptance among the truck nut hogs in a rather effective way.

I vote don't hang or peg. our regime is pretty tainted and our elections *are* rigged, although the details vary from the delusion. The actual criminals are all around you and very obvious to identify -- just look up. Also she looks cute

PS throw the ---organizers--- in the pen, read their chats and use discretion to pick the right targets. not randos who got face scanned. If we had a legitimate justice system that didnt intrinsically constitute torture, i might feel different.

Echo.

-----------

Also as my stand alone opinion. No one should be treated like she was regardless of crime. I would rather die. This leads many people to not actually defend themselves or do whats right in crisis.

My last time at the VA psyche was near as bad as her prison treatment.

If the government can't treat people decently the government shouldn't get involved at all. Once the government steps in its their job to do what is right. And according to the constitution. Anything less should be punished just as severely as treason. The government and its agents, private contractors or otherwise should err on the side of caution. Soldiers were killed for less.

The Eighth Amendment to the United States Constitution states: “Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted.”

If she needs to be tried for treason and executed, then she should still not be stripped naked and put on display or pushed around. Or put in a position to be raped and constantly sexually harrased.

If you intend to release prisoners, abusing them or allowing them to abuse each other doesn't create peace loving citizens who will reform.

If we still flogged people for crimes. That doesn't mean the guards should mistreat and beat them until their official flogging.

Our crappy prisons and psychiatric capabilities are an indication of a civilization in severe and critical decline. It almost justifies an insurrection. Not in the name of a lying partisan hypocrite though.

I would never defend Biden or Trump. Or either party mindlessly.

Cassawary
02-21-2021, 08:47 PM
I support caning this individual, as I suspect she'd be into it.

imperiouskitten
02-21-2021, 08:49 PM
I support caning this individual, as I suspect she'd be into it.

now that's justice

basically what she needs too. send the goons after her man instead, he's a cuck slurpin trump guzzlin cum when he's got a boss trans oathkeeper gf to take care of

magnetaress
02-21-2021, 08:53 PM
Probably. If caning is still done in Japan and how well it actually works. I'm curious.

I don't want to ruin the lives or torture these people. Most of them should spend a few weeks in *jail*. The crowds outside that didnt go in should go free. Those who committed assault should get a few years. Those who murdered or were accessories to murder or manslaughter should be sentenced accordingly.

Those who orchestrated and led this event should be tried for insurrection. Too bad Trump and half his donors won't be.

imperiouskitten
02-21-2021, 08:59 PM
I've gone over it in my head a thousand times and I just don't know what Trump was expecting. did he really think he was orchestrating a coup? None of the real machinery was there. In the end I think he was just flailing desperately, tilting the pinball machine totally amorally with absolutely zero regard for anyone nor even a plan, hoping some kind of situation would fall out of the entropy whether it be his supporters massacred by police or whatever.

what a total fuckup loser. banning him from twitter worked perfectly, i endorse it at this point :)

HalflingSpergand
02-21-2021, 09:05 PM
Look at u with ur deep thoughts

imperiouskitten
02-21-2021, 09:10 PM
Look at u with ur deep thoughts

o u just get off work?

Byue
02-21-2021, 09:29 PM
Look, would you be having the same discussion about low level offenders of any crimes?
The footsoldier of organized crimes are being manipulated by the "real" ghouls into doing things they would not otherwise do so should we let them go also?

This woman was in full tactical gear so basically, she knew there would be trouble but decided to go anyway so this is beyond just being a footsolider.
Can her.

The leader is already walking way freely, if you don't can them what sort of message does it send?

Also, with this type of talk, can we free everyone who was arrested at a black lives matter protest or did these people commit a crime and this women attacking the capitol did not?

magnetaress
02-21-2021, 09:49 PM
I've gone over it in my head a thousand times and I just don't know what Trump was expecting. did he really think he was orchestrating a coup? None of the real machinery was there. In the end I think he was just flailing desperately, tilting the pinball machine totally amorally with absolutely zero regard for anyone nor even a plan, hoping some kind of situation would fall out of the entropy whether it be his supporters massacred by police or whatever.

what a total fuckup loser. banning him from twitter worked perfectly, i endorse it at this point :)
Yeah.
Look, would you be having the same discussion about low level offenders of any crimes?
The footsoldier of organized crimes are being manipulated by the "real" ghouls into doing things they would not otherwise do so should we let them go also?

This woman was in full tactical gear so basically, she knew there would be trouble but decided to go anyway so this is beyond just being a footsolider.
Can her.

The leader is already walking way freely, if you don't can them what sort of message does it send?

Also, with this type of talk, can we free everyone who was arrested at a black lives matter protest or did these people commit a crime and this women attacking the capitol did not?
Ok.

I know that Hitler got a slap on the wrist. But I'm just a peon. I think making martyrs of these people is exactly what the agitators were hoping for.

I agree... minor crimes and BLM stuff is often handled more harshly and disproportionately. I've said this before.

BLM and the capital riot where different things, stemming from the same social pressures. Other than to say the rioters at the capitol stated BLM was a reason they were there to try to overturn the election. You can't really compare them or point at one or the other as justification. In fact both riots only make this worse.

For the record. A lot of really bad stuff happened during the BLM riots. When people are looking for any excuse to purge the left. Or black. Or Islamic people. It's critical to be on your best behavior.

Now is not the time to strike. Nor was then. Neither riot was an effective tactical or strategic use of violence.

America. I beg of you to stop being terrible people. Have some integrity. Do whats right. That integrity and code of moral behavior probably stopped the capital riot from being a massacre.

imperiouskitten
02-22-2021, 02:20 PM

yes, low level offenders are treated way too harshly by our insane criminal justice system

magnetaress
02-22-2021, 03:05 PM
Solid point from Byue.

imperiouskitten
02-22-2021, 03:47 PM

Can her.

lot of bad faith argument and vindictiveness. smells like tit-for-tat to me. The repeated "wat about the other side" indicates strongly that this is walnut brained tit-for-tat vindictiveness. The Imperial system is brutal to everyone, full stop. I'm not a solid colored hat wearer. It annoys the shit out of me that everytime I have a discussion here, I am spoken to like I am wearing a solid colored hat.

I don't think organized crime for profit is on par with political protest or riot. I reject the frame of that analogy. But I think minor criminals should not be tortured and raped in our jails, yes. Further, larping in tac uniform isn't proof of intent. They are larpers and the uniform is a political statement in itself. You know this. You are speaking in bad faith.

I do think the organizers of the BLM riot should be prosecuted too, dependent upon their views and corrosiveness, and random people who joined a mob in venturing thru a busted window let off. Everything is dependent upon the discretion of the rulers' appointed officials; we are well beyond principle and blind justice here. So find the race haters, psychopaths and sickos of the group and choose them. Let off most women, 18 year olds, the mentally ill and others who don't deserve it. We can return to principled justice once our centers of incarceration do not intrinsically constitute torture on par with hilltop Roman stockades.

I am not sure what I said that would indicate I would feel differently about one group than the other. I would love to see the system stop victimizing people, whether its first passed-over victim is blue or red. YOU advocate additional atrocity in recompense for transgressions against your hat color. Your monochromatic prejudice makes discussion with you tedious. There is a picture of me on the left. I am not wearing a solid colored hat. Can we move beyond you assuming I am wearing a solid colored hat now, please? I have already spoken about this with you in PMs. If you cannot escape from that frame, if you are locked soundly within it, you and I will not get anywhere talking. Or shall I say, you will not get anywhere talking with anybody.

You will never convince me that advocating for cruel and unusual punishment is acceptable for random people. I only say we gotta toss personally corrosive organizers, grifters who make their living separating people, in there very reluctantly, because the hooked rusty knife is the only tool we have to work with for maintaining law and order. You exhibit a textbook case of tribalist vendetta. That's neolib shit and I just am not interested. If you can be sold on sentencing little people to rape and mental scarring in horrific American prisons so easily, you are only separated from war criminals by lack of power. It's clear you only want to do it because then it would be "fair" to "your side". Hit me with this hat shit again and I am fully bored.

signed, grumpy cuz i slept 12 hours and my meds havent kicked in + im dehydrated.