PDA

View Full Version : I do heroin regularly for ‘work-life balance’

Snortles Chortles
02-20-2021, 07:14 PM
https://i.imgur.com/JtiKsnx.png

Carl Hart is a Columbia University professor of psychology and neuroscience. He chairs the psych department and has a fondness for heroin – not only as a subject of scholarly pursuit but also as a substance for personal use.

At 54, the married father of three has snorted small amounts of heroin for as many as 10 days in a row and enjoyed it mightily – even if, as he recalls in his new book “Drug Use for Grown-ups: Chasing Liberty in the Land of Fear” (Penguin Press), he’s experienced mild withdrawal symptoms “12 to 16 hours after the last dose.”

But, as Hart sees it, the discomfort is a worthwhile trade-off.

“There aren’t many things in life that I enjoy more than a few lines by the fireplace at the end of the day,” he writes, pointing out that the experience leaves him “refreshed” and “prepared to face another day.”

https://nypost.com/2021/02/19/columbia-prof-i-snort-heroin-regularly-for-work-life-balance/

discuss

Cassawary
02-20-2021, 07:25 PM
Big sniff

Jimjam
02-20-2021, 07:32 PM
This really made me reexamine my prejudice. Previously I thought Heroin was only a drug for men of Glasgow, but now I know Americans also indulge.

Epiphany.

feniin
02-20-2021, 07:32 PM
He's an adult who wants to consume substances. No different than someone going out drinking. People are legally prescribed meth for ADHD.

Jibartik
02-20-2021, 07:57 PM
"You know I might actually be the first person to be able to just casually take heroin"

Things you say before sucking dick at a gas station for a dollar.

imperiouskitten
02-20-2021, 08:12 PM
"You know I might actually be the first person to be able to just casually take heroin"

Things you say before sucking dick at a gas station for a dollar.

profile of a n00b

imperiouskitten
02-20-2021, 08:21 PM
also its like impossible to get powder heroin in the west coast, i wonder if he agrees u can slam black tar casually wit his troll face click bait

Jibartik
02-20-2021, 08:25 PM
anyone who thinks people can do heroin are shamelessly rationalizing their own codependences.

Snortles Chortles
02-20-2021, 08:30 PM
this

imperiouskitten
02-20-2021, 08:38 PM
anyone who thinks people can do heroin are shamelessly rationalizing their own codependences.

dont hate, it keeps u lookin young and booze has calories/free radicals/hugely inflammatory metabolization cascade. how else to downer out?

HalflingSpergand
02-20-2021, 09:31 PM
Universities are a scam, this is a scam artist drug addict. Nothing you would've expect from a scam artist

imperiouskitten
02-20-2021, 09:33 PM
i had a brilliant friend who went to columbia for math phd and he killed himself after developing drug problem. i have no doubt it's a horrible spirit vacuum.

come to think of it this article is pretty fucking insensitive

Kaveh
02-20-2021, 09:51 PM
Hmmm gonna lean towards heroin is bad and I’m not surprised he’s black

Melanics have tons of excuses for bad behavior. Seek Christ

CalypsoDG
02-20-2021, 10:19 PM
Drugs, Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be the name of a convenience store.

Change my mind.

magnetaress
02-20-2021, 10:48 PM
Cry more. Only the rich get to use drugs and get away with using drugs and getting caught using drugs to destroy their bodies for the pursuit of more materialistic dopa.

Everyone should be free to do this.

There are also legitimate uses for drugs, *when not used as control* for by a fascist police state and an inflated and kleptoregulated medical establishment.

Dig deep and don't just jerk into your kneehigh socks on this one.

Lune
02-20-2021, 11:30 PM
"Drug problems" are problems of immoderation. Drugs don't kill people, people kill people. People with discipline can enjoy drugs without destroying their lives. The only thing more soul and spirit crushing than chronic drug addiction is wage labor.

Snortles Chortles
02-20-2021, 11:37 PM
just like guns right

Byue
02-20-2021, 11:41 PM
he is microdosing.

zodium
02-21-2021, 12:08 AM
grow up. doctors, politicians, financial analysts, at least two thirds of the united states naval intelligence and even your own mother are all microdosing lsd, snorting lines, smoking weed, and injecting heroin into their eyeballs, because when the prison walls are made of confidence intervals and point estimates and the guard towers are manned by probability density functions that bend and narrow your perception of the possible down to the predictable, embracing chaos becomes a matter of survival.

HalflingSpergand
02-21-2021, 12:43 AM
Im good

Kaveh
02-21-2021, 01:00 AM
Drugs should be legal, but if you do them I should be able to beat the duck out of you and explain to my children why

TheSurgeon
02-21-2021, 01:01 AM
I do loathe how white trash make it so those who enjoy some Percocets can't live their best life.

Kaveh
02-21-2021, 01:05 AM
There’s the catch 22

If you enjoy Percocet you are white trash

Hope this helps!

Boptop
02-21-2021, 01:40 AM
What if you do quaaludes?

Boptop
02-21-2021, 01:42 AM
Would you rather a 12-16 hour dragon window or heroin window?

Gravydoo II
02-21-2021, 02:53 AM
Drugs should be legal, but if you do them I should be able to beat the duck out of you and explain to my children why

So you should go back to iran and beat the fuck out of your own family and friends. Keep your crazy immigrant fantasies of violence out of America, please.

The prevalence experience of drug use was 11.9%. The estimated C for drug use was − 0.021. The corresponding value of the C for women and men were − 0.171 and − 0.134, respectively. The negative values of the C suggest that drug use is more concentrated among the population with low socioeconomic status in Iran (p < 0.001). For women, socioeconomic status (SES) (26.37%), province residence (− 22.38%) and age (9.76%) had the most significant contribution to socioeconomic inequality in drug use, respectively. For men, SES (80.04%), smoking (32.04%) and alcohol consumption (− 12.37%) were the main contributors to socioeconomic inequality in drug use.

Gravydoo II
02-21-2021, 03:00 AM
Hmmm gonna lean towards heroin is bad and I’m not surprised he’s black

Melanics have tons of excuses for bad behavior. Seek Christ

Wow.. listen to this piece of shit. An iranian being a racist, imagine that. Whats it like to be from a 3rd world religious theocratic toilet then coming to america and bringing your toilet ways or racism with you? What a fucking piece of garbage. Why dont you go back and be a wind turbine engineer there? Oh they dont have the infratstructure to support it.. but they can be a state sponsor of terrorism. lol

Gustoo
02-21-2021, 03:44 AM
Wow.. listen to this piece of shit. An iranian being a racist, imagine that. Whats it like to be from a 3rd world religious theocratic toilet then coming to america and bringing your toilet ways or racism with you? What a fucking piece of garbage. Why dont you go back and be a wind turbine engineer there? Oh they dont have the infratstructure to support it.. but they can be a state sponsor of terrorism. lol

Are you joking at being severely prejudiced against someone with racial prejudices?

Kaveh is a 5th generation anglo-american from wisconsin with the most translucent skin you've ever seen and a pale brown patchy somewhat wispy facial hair. I wanna say he lives in his folks basement because everyone has them over there but its finished with dry wall so its almost a second (lower) floor but it does have a bit of that unavoidable basement dirt/water combo smell, well concealed by whatever trending deodorant he bought from a facebook ad this quarter. His teeth are surprisingly round with quarter inch gaps between each one.

He is not from Iran and is looking at a map right now to see how many countries share a border with Iran and their names.

His comments are home grown all the way. He probably tested out of the same high school as you.

Byue
02-21-2021, 03:53 AM
I would just like to point out that the us is the biggest consumer of both illegal drugs and legal drugs so that's a weird stance to have, Kaveh.

Jimjam
02-21-2021, 04:36 AM

Tangentially, renewables are really cool for areas with less developed infrastructure as power can be generated locally removing the need for a grid.

The move to renewables really favours underdeveloped areas as they won’t need to grandfather in infrastructure costs of fossil (which requires links between a central plant and various remote areas).

Swish
02-21-2021, 04:38 AM
Daily EQ is cheaper though.

HalflingSpergand
02-21-2021, 08:55 AM
Heroin is far more dangerous than surviving the holocough that's for sure. Also streals your soul

magnetaress
02-21-2021, 09:11 AM
The funny thing is you don't need a budget or government to pay for wind turbines.

You the need government to give you permit'ssion.

Then you go to the junkyard the landfill or tear down a condemned building and recycle shit. Or reuse it.

If guns are free so should life saving medications. They do save lives when used appropriately by people willing and able to survive and live.

Do you want me solving my problems with guns or percocets? Which is messier. If I'm forced to use a gun by an oppressive group of privileged entitled thugs. Do you think I'm more likely to harm myself or others?

Think about this shit.

In a free, capitolistic society, a certain amount of well policed low income, drug slums are necessary. Going against the freedom of a subsets dharmic brokenness is ungodly. It's Satan trying to control and misuse the poor, week and sick. It's exploitation of violence, crime, and denial.

Stop trying to "safe" everyone and everything.

Losing 9 peacefully in their own free willed ways while allowing 1 to live and free themselves and ascend towards enlightenment. Is vastly preferable to 20 miserable fucks "living" 15 more years in misery and ignorance because they statistically and technically "lived" longer.

Watch poverty and suicide skyrocket as we "force people to live safely" and stop letting people experience their chosen and destined path.

It's all so the rich can control supply and maintain their edge, without the rules they'd be overwhelmed by strong and healthy survivors that found The Way, their own way. They're creating a burden so their slaves have something to "fight" and oppress us with. They locking people into carrying the moribund. The walking dead long past their fated release and relief.

Making shit illegal doesn't save anyone who is going to die or to broken to get better anyway.

Angry posting from my gilded cage while agony rips through me. Get fukt.

Mblake81
02-21-2021, 09:14 AM
I don't even like taking Advil.

magnetaress
02-21-2021, 09:23 AM
I don't even like taking Advil.

Me either. All of it fucks up your insides and is just treating an unhealthy lifestyle. Ameliorating the collective industrial sin and rape of the earth.

If we rose up and reclaimed our land and lived a good life with respect to our bodies and environment, we wouldn't need medisin.

HalflingSpergand
02-21-2021, 09:23 AM
The reason i don't like drugs and alcohol is because they make civilization look like shit, they are ugly and they throw their trash everywhere and shit in the streets. If they were to actually go to Drugland and segregate that would be cool but they don't they sit on the corner and in front of buildings and ask for a dollar

HalflingSpergand
02-21-2021, 09:25 AM
But really i don't hate drug addicts and alcoholics i am pretty sure i hate civilization. Its just that its really comfy

magnetaress
02-21-2021, 09:29 AM
Drug companies fuck up the environment and earth to. So completely banning them and forcing everyone to Jehovah isn't %100 bad. There's a tiny syzygy of healing in it.

I just think it's stupid that a free society with leaders who say freedom is actually just a bunch of lying asshole hypocrites.

We'd heal faster if the walls got torn down.

magnetaress
02-21-2021, 09:29 AM
But really i don't hate drug addicts and alcoholics i am pretty sure i hate civilization. Its just that its really comfy

I get it. I feel the same.

magnetaress
02-21-2021, 09:34 AM
I'm not even saying follow me. Or trust me. Or believe me. Or that I know what's best when I shitpostrant. Or that I'm "right. "

I do know the water temperature is boiling and the frogbois and lobsterbois are screaming.

magnetaress
02-21-2021, 09:38 AM
Daily EQ is cheaper though.

This just treats neurotic behavior and obsessive compulsive disorder.

There's a lot of other issues people want to ameliorate.

I have not been able to sit in front of my computer @ eq 3 weeks now.

magnetaress
02-21-2021, 09:39 AM
Why do u think they put the TV on 24/7 in hospitals.

magnetaress
02-21-2021, 09:40 AM
God, I wish I was able to fucking fix this very stupid shit.

#rage

Mead
02-21-2021, 10:42 AM
Plenty of intellectuals make horrible decisions. Just because he has a phd and understands the science doesn't make it ok. Most people cannot casually do heroin for very obvious and documented scientific reasons. I'm not arguing the freedom to be able to choose. But it is very poor judgment advocating for such a thing in a position such as his.

I also didn't read more than the OP or click on the link so take that into account.

magnetaress
02-21-2021, 10:53 AM
That PhD isn't advocating freedom either, just another nonsurgical medically regulated procedure I bet.

I think both sides of the politics of this issue are pretty dumb as well.

I didn't read OPs articles opinion either.

I doubt they are advocating deregulation.

regandna
02-21-2021, 10:55 AM
The fact that this news is trending is absurd.

Cecily
02-21-2021, 10:56 AM
The funny thing is you don't need a budget or government to pay for wind turbines.

You the need government to give you permit'ssion.

Then you go to the junkyard the landfill or tear down a condemned building and recycle shit. Or reuse it.

If guns are free so should life saving medications. They do save lives when used appropriately by people willing and able to survive and live.

Do you want me solving my problems with guns or percocets? Which is messier. If I'm forced to use a gun by an oppressive group of privileged entitled thugs. Do you think I'm more likely to harm myself or others?

Think about this shit.

In a free, capitolistic society, a certain amount of well policed low income, drug slums are necessary. Going against the freedom of a subsets dharmic brokenness is ungodly. It's Satan trying to control and misuse the poor, week and sick. It's exploitation of violence, crime, and denial.

Stop trying to "safe" everyone and everything.

Losing 9 peacefully in their own free willed ways while allowing 1 to live and free themselves and ascend towards enlightenment. Is vastly preferable to 20 miserable fucks "living" 15 more years in misery and ignorance because they statistically and technically "lived" longer.

Watch poverty and suicide skyrocket as we "force people to live safely" and stop letting people experience their chosen and destined path.

It's all so the rich can control supply and maintain their edge, without the rules they'd be overwhelmed by strong and healthy survivors that found The Way, their own way. They're creating a burden so their slaves have something to "fight" and oppress us with. They locking people into carrying the moribund. The walking dead long past their fated release and relief.

Making shit illegal doesn't save anyone who is going to die or to broken to get better anyway.

Angry posting from my gilded cage while agony rips through me. Get fukt.
I do want to save everyone, but to what purpose? My goal is to ease or eliminate suffering, but what if my interventions extend it instead? I guess it doesn't matter. Keep them alive and hope for the best. "The dead only know one thing, it is better to be alive."

magnetaress
02-21-2021, 11:05 AM
We can't all live perfectly happy serene lives. To attempt to do so is to have faith in the illusion. And stay in the damn cave.

Bust your ass saving people. It's noble and you will die with less shame. God will send you the ones that you may save some. But it will be painful and take it's toll. Give yourself to your love.

Sometimes it's necessary to yell, scream, and fight. It's the only way to survive when you are cornered, surrounded, and people are holding you down. It's natural. And normal.

The government has no shame though. And will save no one.

imperiouskitten
02-21-2021, 11:23 AM
halping peeps and being nice is teh true font of joy

especially if they're goodlooking and deserve it

Skarne
02-21-2021, 11:24 AM
You can’t shoot dope like a gentleman

Blingy
02-21-2021, 11:26 AM
I just think it's stupid that a free society with leaders who say freedom is actually just a bunch of lying asshole hypocrites.

We'd heal faster if the walls got torn down.

This is the Seattle City Council's mantra and has been for awhile. I wouldn't live in Seattle proper because of this.

imperiouskitten
02-21-2021, 11:34 AM
You can’t shoot dope like a gentleman

it's a truly ugly scene.

what i always wondered is how ppl wind up sharing needles. that must be an even uglier scene than i can imagine. they are like 5 cents a pop and needles get dull and bruise & tear you up on reuse.

Snortles Chortles
02-21-2021, 11:47 AM
imagine falling for the texas iranian larp
(LOL)

imperiouskitten
02-21-2021, 11:55 AM
oh yeah he still thinks i'm patriam too

my enemies worship me. how moronic :p

Skarne
02-21-2021, 12:00 PM
it's a truly ugly scene.

what i always wondered is how ppl wind up sharing needles. that must be an even uglier scene than i can imagine. they are like 5 cents a pop and needles get dull and bruise & tear you up on reuse.

It’s hard to get needles in places that don’t have exchange programs. You can’t buy them over the counter you have to have a place that sells them through the pharmacy (most don’t) people share out of convenience or lack of. Once you tag the vein people usually prefer that method.

imperiouskitten
02-21-2021, 12:03 PM
walmart sells em through pharmacy, it just seems so accessible to me. it must be a high bar for some.

magnetaress
02-21-2021, 12:06 PM
They require a prescription here.

We are meth central for FL.

Remove one way of self harming and the sick will find another.

imperiouskitten
02-21-2021, 12:10 PM

abridging freedom to create more disease & harm

hate politics sure are bad.

Gravydoo II
02-21-2021, 12:13 PM
imagine falling for the texas iranian larp
(LOL)

i do believe shit come from shit places. Like shit comes from your asshole, right? Iran is the asshole of mesopatamia. Why is that so hard to believe? Oh and im SURE hes an engineer. I bet he worked for Williams and BMW before that on an F1 team designing their engines and working in the pits. Either that or hes just here cause iran sent him here to spy on us. I dont take kindly to foreigners trying to turn my nation into a piece of shit like theirs. If we start acting like them, our grass will turn to sand and our people into shit, like him. Next thing you know we'll be enriching uranium as some kind of retarded strongarm tactic.

Didnt you get banned like 11 times for being a piece of shit, too? I remember you in game.

Snortles Chortles
02-21-2021, 12:18 PM
how dare i post memes
(LOL)

Mead
02-21-2021, 12:19 PM
It’s hard to get needles in places that don’t have exchange programs. You can’t buy them over the counter you have to have a place that sells them through the pharmacy (most don’t) people share out of convenience or lack of. Once you tag the vein people usually prefer that method.

Certain websites will ship you whatever syringe or needle you want. You just have to know which ones will without a prescription. Confirmed in Florida.

Gravydoo II
02-21-2021, 12:21 PM
how dare i post memes
(LOL)

either lay into our iranian friend here or shut up. use your power for good for once. lol

Snortles Chortles
02-21-2021, 12:24 PM
arguing with a forum larper is an exercise in failure
hope this helps

zodium
02-21-2021, 12:28 PM
to survive forums live action role play, u must become forums live action role play

HalflingSpergand
02-21-2021, 12:32 PM
If you don't think the entire forum community is one person you're doing it wrong

Cassawary
02-21-2021, 12:34 PM
So much for tolerance to the Ayatollahants

magnetaress
02-21-2021, 12:37 PM
Certain websites will ship you whatever syringe or needle you want. You just have to know which ones will without a prescription. Confirmed in Florida.

Lol.

We actually have a large # of destitute people in my county without cells, TV, or cars. They drive their lil gocarts upto Wal-Mart n hobby lobby on the sidewalk or hit the closest gas station or dollar store on their refurbished bikes. A lot of them are good ppl even. Though we have some real "gems".

I think services like that may probably create choas if they were easily accessible.

P.s. I don't use syringes. So I wouldn't know. I'm decidedly antidrug personally. But I think I am coming around to see why a lot of people do them, or need them.

In rural areas on the edges there's a subsistence culture forming. Instead of picking berries they get welfare services. Beer is cheep. And cigarettes are the high life.

Amazon could potentially remove any incentive for these folks to go anywhere except to protest and fight over the memes.

Cassawary
02-21-2021, 12:38 PM
Gravy if you're gonna hollow urself out u should at least doing it on stream, get that bag 💰

HalflingSpergand
02-21-2021, 12:38 PM
Some people can't handle the intensity of sobriety is a battle

Snortles Chortles
02-21-2021, 12:52 PM
it's actually pretty nice

Mead
02-21-2021, 01:16 PM
Lol.

We actually have a large # of destitute people in my county without cells, TV, or cars. They drive their lil gocarts upto Wal-Mart n hobby lobby on the sidewalk or hit the closest gas station or dollar store on their refurbished bikes. A lot of them are good ppl even. Though we have some real "gems".

I think services like that may probably create choas if they were easily accessible.

P.s. I don't use syringes. So I wouldn't know. I'm decidedly antidrug personally. But I think I am coming around to see why a lot of people do them, or need them.

In rural areas on the edges there's a subsistence culture forming. Instead of picking berries they get welfare services. Beer is cheep. And cigarettes are the high life.

Amazon could potentially remove any incentive for these folks to go anywhere except to protest and fight over the memes.

I live in Miami-Dade county, but I grew up in the PA coal region. While similarities are hilariously astounding, it's very different. But I've lived what you're describing.

People are always going to find a way to get and use their drugs unless you're able to get rid of the source. So I would argue that having clean tools is probably safer for them. But I understand your point.

magnetaress
02-21-2021, 01:21 PM
I live in Miami-Dade county, but I grew up in the PA coal region. While similarities are hilariously astounding, it's very different. But I've lived what you're describing.

People are always going to find a way to get and use their drugs unless you're able to get rid of the source. So I would argue that having clean tools is probably safer for them. But I understand your point.

Like I've said before. I don't hate people or want to see them thrown completely to the wolves. Or crushed in the meat grinder. I never get joy from all that.

magnetaress
02-21-2021, 06:41 PM
https://i.imgur.com/ZNrC0if.jpg

Cassawary
02-21-2021, 10:07 PM
https://i.imgur.com/HCOegEp.png

Booty bumping’ kits
The second flyer promotes “booty bumping” kits, which provides an alternative to intravenous injection.

This process has an addict inject drugs rectally, usually meth or cocaine mixed with water, through a needless syringe. A rectum is very efficient at absorption, so the high is described as more intense and longer-lasting. The flyer says this method to get high is a “good choice if your veins are hard to hit” and that it “doesn’t leave tracks.”

This seems like it will keep you addicted longer, not make it easier for an addict to be free of their deadly addiction. But Malone says this technique embraces a harm reduction model. He says it falls “on the continuum of helping people to decrease risk by avoiding the use of needles to inject drugs, because intravenous injection of drugs can produce complications such as phlebitis, vasculitis, cellulitis, vein scarring, abscesses, and systemic infections related to IV injection.”

Booty bumping kits are available at the front desk. All you need to do is ask.

https://mynorthwest.com/2593799/rantz-seattle-shelter-city-fund-heroin-pipes-injection/

magnetaress
02-21-2021, 10:26 PM
Rgps2D3LptY

My teenage drug of choice.

Kaveh
02-21-2021, 10:26 PM
I am actually an Iranian immigrant to Texas. Hope this helps!

On topic, drugs should be legal but frowned upon to the point of fists

Also, y’all are NLs

magnetaress
02-21-2021, 10:35 PM
I am actually an Iranian immigrant to Texas. Hope this helps!

On top, drugs should be legal but frowned upon to the point of fists

Also, y’all are NLs

https://i.imgur.com/xW6XWoM.jpg

Snortles Chortles
02-22-2021, 10:52 AM
I do Everquest regularly for ‘work-life balance’

magnetaress
02-22-2021, 11:23 AM
Don't forget to get at least one $68 dollar mocha latte frappe in each day.

Jimjam
02-22-2021, 01:12 PM
I do Everquest regularly for ‘work-life balance’

Watch out with that. One day you’re merilly slaying decayed skellingtons and frogloks, next you’re putting in 14 hour shifts for non existent drops. Worst crack ever.

Snortles Chortles
02-22-2021, 01:34 PM
too soon

kjs86zskidoo
02-22-2021, 01:52 PM
ladies and gentlemen - the modern liberal educator

hope your kids get indoctrinated

HalflingSpergand
02-22-2021, 02:02 PM
Homeschooled :D

magnetaress
02-22-2021, 02:03 PM
On the internet. In VR chats.

axisofebola
02-22-2021, 02:04 PM
I do heroines regularly.

HalflingSpergand
02-22-2021, 02:06 PM
No school is better than pubic school (perverts)

imperiouskitten
02-22-2021, 02:28 PM
I do heroines regularly.

solid

Cassawary
02-22-2021, 03:30 PM
https://i.imgur.com/VnJxjpb.jpg

hobart
02-22-2021, 04:14 PM
https://i.imgur.com/VnJxjpb.jpg

They can already shit on downtown sidewalks, shoplift with impunity, and spit in the face of cops. I'd say they're pretty set.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpAi70WWBlw

Snortles Chortles
02-22-2021, 04:20 PM
designated shooting up streets

imperiouskitten
02-22-2021, 04:21 PM
poke can u go there and score me some acid and ecstasy

Gravydoo II
02-22-2021, 07:02 PM
ladies and gentlemen - the modern liberal educator

hope your kids get indoctrinated

go to christian school, learn to get gaped and anal training.

Muggens
02-22-2021, 11:04 PM
I used to hang out with mad Iranians, and one old guru told me he had a stash of heroin hidden somewhere just incase he'd get some serious pain aches one day.

btw I dig Iranians so dont be offended

Adelyar
03-18-2021, 09:54 AM
Many people take weed for relaxation and there is nothing wrong with that.

magnetaress
03-18-2021, 09:57 AM

Weed is hippie sugar, but do what you gotta do. Just realize you're pumping money into a heartless system which is exploiting weed and you if you buy it.

imperiouskitten
03-18-2021, 10:28 AM
weed gives me an instant anxiety attack like magic

Toxigen
03-18-2021, 12:59 PM
https://i.imgur.com/7GChPtK.jpg

magnetaress
03-18-2021, 01:08 PM
Oh man. He is cute and handsome I can't even read the words...!

Jibartik
03-18-2021, 01:15 PM
My favorite part of communism was how russians used to have the most amazing literary and art in the world now its a giant fight club.

Gwaihir
03-18-2021, 05:41 PM
designated shooting up streets

San Francisco already has such a place. They call it the Tenderloin; and they both waddle and wallow around there, smothered in faeces both on their person and the nearby walls they lean up against while fid'na mainline their next hit 24/7 with impunity there. Just another way that California leads the charge in progressivism.

True freedom from the bourgeoisie comes from succumbing to the abject slavery of chemical dependence.

Disease
03-18-2021, 06:21 PM

My brother did weed for pretty much his entire adult life. We would find him falling asleep at dinner, stealing money from my mother, crashed a car and so on. I dont know why people support weed when there are addicts out there selling their bodies. Its sad what the uneducated want to support. I guess if they seen a baby born on weed it would probably change their mind.

Kaveh
03-18-2021, 06:36 PM
Alcohol is worse, gonna ban that too?

Gwaihir
03-18-2021, 06:38 PM
Alcohol is worse, gonna ban that too?

Seek Christ.

Hope this helps.

HalflingSpergand
03-18-2021, 07:58 PM
My brother did weed for pretty much his entire adult life. We would find him falling asleep at dinner, stealing money from my mother, crashed a car and so on. I dont know why people support weed when there are addicts out there selling their bodies. Its sad what the uneducated want to support. I guess if they seen a baby born on weed it would probably change their mind.
Hahaha

imperiouskitten
03-19-2021, 12:52 AM
My favorite part of communism was how russians used to have the most amazing literary and art in the world now its a giant fight club.

communism didnt do that, the western allies did when they deliberately killed german classical music postwar. germany was the sun around which all western art orbited. take a look at german cinema too if you doubt me.

American and British culture killed art in the 20th century. And not just by accident, either; GCHQ or whatever the brits called their culture spies back then were quite deliberate in capturing all of the remaining German artists, "denazifying" and employing them, while in their culture replacing traditional music with short-form consumer tunes, Beatles being their big example until USA learned to do even better with ethnic music. Remember Britain was well ahead of us in certain respects until we had grown into our postwar shoes, their military intelligence being pretty boss especially. Meanwhile, Soviet art was quite good and in fact they were the last Europeans making decent art, but in the end Moloch's gaping maw devoured their culture too and they were assimilated with the West, an artistic tragedy whatever you may think of the martial society's quality of life otherwise.

repost:

J8L6q6ODgKw

Don't boil things down too much Jibartik, nations don't exist in a vacuum. What happened to *all* European culture?

Cassawary
03-20-2021, 12:29 AM
Biden White House Sandbags Staffers, Sidelines Dozens for Pot Use (https://www.thedailybeast.com/biden-white-house-sandbags-staffers-sidelines-dozens-for-pot-use)

Dozens of young White House staffers have been suspended, asked to resign, or placed in a remote work program due to past marijuana use

bubur
03-20-2021, 12:35 AM
makes sense, pot smoking might reveal to you reality bare and anxious as it is

wouldnt it be awful to have that trip while a biden staffer. can u imagine? yiiikkkes bad team dynamics, kick em

Nocht
03-20-2021, 12:37 AM
I bet you Kamalalalala got high af after.

cd288
03-20-2021, 01:15 AM
dont hate, it keeps u lookin young and booze has calories/free radicals/hugely inflammatory metabolization cascade. how else to downer out?

Can’t tell if you’re trolling or you’re just low IQ

Kaveh
03-20-2021, 01:30 AM
communism didnt do that, the western allies did when they deliberately killed german classical music postwar. germany was the sun around which all western art orbited. take a look at german cinema too if you doubt me.

American and British culture killed art in the 20th century. And not just by accident, either; GCHQ or whatever the brits called their culture spies back then were quite deliberate in capturing all of the remaining German artists, "denazifying" and employing them, while in their culture replacing traditional music with short-form consumer tunes, Beatles being their big example until USA learned to do even better with ethnic music. Remember Britain was well ahead of us in certain respects until we had grown into our postwar shoes, their military intelligence being pretty boss especially. Meanwhile, Soviet art was quite good and in fact they were the last Europeans making decent art, but in the end Moloch's gaping maw devoured their culture too and they were assimilated with the West, an artistic tragedy whatever you may think of the martial society's quality of life otherwise.

repost:

J8L6q6ODgKw

Don't boil things down too much Jibartik, nations don't exist in a vacuum. What happened to *all* European culture?

This from the man who watches anime

Jesus Christ we really are doomed

imperiouskitten
03-20-2021, 09:44 AM
makes sense, pot smoking might reveal to you reality bare and anxious as it is

wouldnt it be awful to have that trip while a biden staffer. can u imagine? yiiikkkes bad team dynamics, kick em

i mean, not really, like i don't get anxiety even on thumb prints of acid. it's induced by the cloudiness of pot giving me a feeling of claustrophobia, and the irritating physiological effects (heart racing), separate from the mild psychedelia. it's not some world-unveiling drug, that's laughable and makes me wanna sperg out to hear. more like a ticket to laziness and carb overload. dont talk to me like i aint been to space boy and u have
This from the man who watches anime

Jesus Christ we really are doomed

it's the modern artform which retains & advances the most traditional elements of visual art/storytelling/culture :( the babes are still skinny and pale at the very least

Knuckle
03-20-2021, 09:47 AM

this entire thread is a troll feedback loop, you only lose if you dont.

imperiouskitten
03-20-2021, 09:53 AM

I was trolling, dont do heroin

Snortles Chortles
03-20-2021, 12:06 PM
troll feedback loop

Disease
03-20-2021, 04:49 PM
I was trolling, dont do heroin

I have seen people drunk off heroin selling their children. Its nothing to troll about.

Snortles Chortles
03-20-2021, 04:51 PM
https://i.imgur.com/PGzUfZY.jpg

Disease
03-20-2021, 06:06 PM
https://i.imgur.com/PGzUfZY.jpg

Its out of control. The lady doesnt even have a seat belt on. Could you imagine if the vehicle was in motion and struck something?

HalflingSpergand
03-20-2021, 07:33 PM
Drugs really are bad

magnetaress
03-20-2021, 08:12 PM
Feels bad man. Maybe they need a mandatory course in organic yoga gardening and proper hydration to help resolve their attempted suicide via drug addiction and anxiety problems.

Tack on some herbals and aroma therapy. With the plants they grow.

Recovering from that level of pain induced from physically abusing their bodies isn't gonna be so easy either.

Also why the fuck is herione the alternative people seek? Like how does that seem at all better than starvation?

Disease
03-20-2021, 08:18 PM
Feels bad man. Maybe they need a mandatory course in organic yoga gardening and proper hydration to help resolve their attempted suicide via drug addiction and anxiety problems.

Tack on some herbals and aroma therapy. With the plants they grow.

Recovering from that level of pain induced from physically abusing their bodies isn't gonna be so easy either.

Also why the fuck is herione the alternative people seek? Like how does that seem at all better than starvation?

All joking aside... You arent fixing some feens with organic growing and aroma therapy. The bitch is nodded out with her child in the back, you think pepppermint oil and growing squash is going to fix the problem?

magnetaress
03-20-2021, 08:24 PM
All joking aside... You arent fixing some feens with organic growing and aroma therapy. The bitch is nodded out with her child in the back, you think pepppermint oil and growing squash is going to fix the problem?

That's what the VA keeps prescribing me. It's a start. I know it's crap when we are really truly sick and in real fucking pain, already skewered. But its step 1 towards self sufficiency and discipline and spiritual strength to go the rest of the way.

The mandatory bit is where they do that 8 hrs a day under guard and supervision and aren't free to leave their facility to buy more crack. They can attend psychotherapy for 4 more hrs in the evenings with no TV or internet access accept 30 minutes for family on a restricted and firewalled network through an app designed for it.. And their kid can go to a military school paid for by taxes.

I know it's crazy but these folks depicted are essentially already dead. Their freedom is totally useless at this point. They aren't free because they can't even defend freedom.

Psyche meds will just zombie them and they'll be on disability forever. Or they'll go completely surreal fantasy world and gun some folks down.

Look. No one wants to help open the door for these folks. They're no longer competition for a Walmart job. No longer a vote or a threat to the establishment. But I want to provide opportunities, chances for people like that to make the fundamental changes in themselves to survive no matter what anyone else does or doesn't do.

Church would be a good part of the curriculum as well.

I'm not just talking about them being babysat. They need to take an active roll in their survival and own support to earn emancipation and privilege.

***!alright, done editing.

magnetaress
03-21-2021, 02:45 AM
Here we go.

Idiots with poor coping mechanisms, no spirituality, discipline, or survival skills and entitlement seeking an Adderall quickie fix.

https://i.imgur.com/3jVHEbW.jpg

Triple extra megaultra yikes. .jpg /mood /s but not.

Does anyone there consider not consuming 600g of sugar daily? Probably not.

I bet not a single one of them nutthugging those stress/anxiety/stupid symptoms has learned meditation or grounding or mindfulness.

Sad :(

Speed is OK and good tho! Cuz it makes people productive! (Ssri, addy, wellbutrin) crap.

:mad:

(It just leads to increased suicide/homicide success rates and full on psychotic breaks), and higher functioning more successful spree killing in those whove been warped into killing their feelings or empathy.