PDA

View Full Version : The Media created Q

FatherSioux
02-18-2021, 12:10 PM
Discuss (https://greenwald.substack.com/p/the-false-and-exaggerated-claims)

I'm sure you all to the left of me will earnestly read this and reflect.

"Despite this alleged brutal murder taking place in one of the most surveilled buildings on the planet, filled that day with hundreds of cellphones taping the events, nobody saw video of it. No photographs depicted it. To this day, no autopsy report has been released. No details from any official source have been provided."

Jibartik
02-18-2021, 12:15 PM
Z0GFRcFm-aY

cd288
02-18-2021, 12:24 PM
Imagine being so disrespectful of someone who died as a result of the group you identify with that you post something like this.

Jesus dude you really are inconsiderate

FatherSioux
02-18-2021, 12:30 PM
Imagine being so disrespectful of someone who died as a result of the group you identify with that you post something like this.

Jesus dude you really are inconsiderate

So you didn't read it at all, boy am I surprised.

magnetaress
02-18-2021, 12:31 PM
OPs entire article is gossip.

There's 4 eyewitness accounts from the police and I saw on video a police man confronting these dudes spraying said extinguisher, not at a fire. Pretty sure they killed him because he told them to cease and desist.

Pretty easy to kill someone with a fire extinguisher.

Nextime protest lawfully.

Next.

"Despite this alleged brutal murder taking place in one of the most surveilled buildings on the planet"

(Article shoulda been about epstien)

Cassawary
02-18-2021, 12:33 PM
clicked, saw it was greenwald, closed

FatherSioux
02-18-2021, 12:38 PM
OPs entire article is gossip.

There's 4 eyewitness accounts from the police and I saw on video a police man confronting these dudes spraying said extinguisher, not at a fire. Pretty sure they killed him because he told them to cease and desist.

Kids, this is why you don't tie your identity to a political spectrum. You have a real inability to take in new information without dismissing it. I suggest you read the article and instead of whispering to yourself that this is trash, try and imagine that the person writing it isn't attacking your very soul. Imagine that they are trying to shine light on a dark area of the world.

Be the light.

magnetaress
02-18-2021, 12:42 PM
10 years old is old enough to be conscientious and obey the law. If not something horrible is wrong that absolutely needs to be addressed.

There's good reasons to break the law. Or bend it.

This wasn't one.

Jibartik
02-18-2021, 12:43 PM
Everyone, me watching, the news casters covering it "why is there no security!" "there is no police presence, wow this is crazy!"

THEN!!!!

We all watched, at dusk after a couple hours, the mob dispersed and went home on their own.

now...

I am going to take flack from one side of the war here, but I aint ever heard of an insurrection that goes home on its own at dusk let alone doesn't come back to fight the next day.

Was trump hoping for an insurrection? Maybe.

Was it an insurrection? No.

magnetaress
02-18-2021, 12:48 PM
They didn't. They left when the national guard showed up and they realized they wouldn't get out of there.

Also the people milling about outside and those breaking and entering really are disparate groups. Someone down at the hoagie stand who didn't go in and left peacefully isn't the same as someone who went in, started attacking, vandalizing with a fire extinguisher and killed the good guy politely asking them to please for God sakes stop.

Also Mr. Zipties is in his own incredible category far above it all

The kind of behavior on display inside of the capital that day is EXACTLY the kind of behavior that leads to genocide.

Change my mind.

FatherSioux
02-18-2021, 12:52 PM
Also Mr. Zipties is in his own incredible category far above it all

Hey! Your ziptie guy is mentioned in that article, you really should read it.

"But on January 21, the “zip-tie man’s” own prosecutors admitted none of that was true. He did not take zip-ties with him from home or carry them into the Capitol. Instead, he found them on a table, and took them to prevent their use by the police:"

magnetaress
02-18-2021, 12:53 PM

"But on January 21, the “zip-tie man’s” own prosecutors admitted none of that was true. He did not take zip-ties with him from home or carry them into the Capitol. Instead, he found them on a table, and took them to prevent their use by the police:"

Calling total B.S.

If you want to be believed. Don't unlawfully breach the capitol building. Disrupt the lawful, constitutional and peaceful transition of power.

FatherSioux
02-18-2021, 12:58 PM
Calling total B.S.

If you want to be believed. Don't unlawfully breach the capitol building. Disrupt the lawful, constitutional and peaceful transition of power.

So the individuals prosecuting zip-tie guy are lying and covering for him? That's the angle here?

FatherSioux
02-18-2021, 01:04 PM
You non-readers are called out and exposed very early on in this article. Reflect and be the light.

"And anyone who tries to correct these falsehoods is instantly attacked with the cynical accusation that if you want only truthful reporting about what happened, then you’re trying to “minimize” what happened and are likely an apologist for if not a full-fledged supporter of the protesters themselves."

magnetaress
02-18-2021, 01:04 PM
So the individuals prosecuting zip-tie guy are lying and covering for him? That's the angle here?

They probably said it's possible and can't prove it.

That's not the same as going into a building wearing body armor and expecting violence. The zipties are a minor anecdotal detail.

So he admitted to obstruction of justice? Obstructing the police from lawfully and safely detaining violent and dangerous trespassers?

I suppose if he took a gun from the police in order for his side to safely get to Pelosi we'd be having the same conversation.

There are no excuses or justifications that measure up to reality.

Next time you want to do the world a favor, don't support a hypocritical asshole.

BTW ask yourself how much shit I talked about Biden here. A lot.

I'm not against a free fucking society, but I am against very stupid and insane hypocrisy.

Snortles Chortles
02-18-2021, 01:05 PM
https://i.imgur.com/zYZQI0A.jpg

magnetaress
02-18-2021, 01:09 PM
https://i.imgur.com/zYZQI0A.jpg

Good guy with a podium. 1 week in jail for being a part of a dangerous stupid mob disrupting the lawful. Constitutional. Peaceful. Transition of power.

Oh wait it wasn't Peaceful because of these derps.

Good postcard material.

Domo
02-18-2021, 01:15 PM
I think something inside you is telling you that your team did bad on this day, and something else in you is looking for good reason or excuses for the behavier of your team that day.

You hyped each other so hardcore for the past years and storming the capitoal was your orgasm.
It was like fingering a sexy women in your dream but when you woke up your finger smells like poo.

You wanted to make history but you wasnt expecting to stay on the bad guys side, the loser side right?

Just accept the lose and move on with your life. But I doubt its possible for someone like you because your team needs you right Soldier? It must have been a conspircy. Antifa hired actors to make your team look bad.

Are you so deep in the rabbit butthole that it smells like carrots already?

Cassawary
02-18-2021, 01:15 PM
He's a known liar, there's no reason to grant him an audience.

cd288
02-18-2021, 01:22 PM
So you didn't read it at all, boy am I surprised.

I did read it. That’s why I think you’re inconsiderate you moron

FatherSioux
02-18-2021, 01:22 PM
He's a known liar, there's no reason to grant him an audience.

I get it, you don't like what he's saying now. I bet you supported his work with Snowden...but now he's not trustworthy. Got it.

Lune
02-18-2021, 01:24 PM
Fake news, didn't read, 1-star'd

Cassawary
02-18-2021, 01:24 PM
I get it, you don't like what he's saying now. I bet you supported his work with Snowden...but now he's not trustworthy. Got it.

There goes the song and dance. :p

cd288
02-18-2021, 01:26 PM

Lol sure he did. Just trying to prevent their use by police. Uh huh. Man they really grasping at straws in their defense arguments lol. And how often have you seen a cop take a bunch of zip ties off his vest or belt and toss them onto a table and wander off? If you believe this you’re either actually unintelligent or just being willfully ignorant.

It’s crazy to me that people like you can’t look at something and be like yeah maybe that guy might be extreme right like I am, but what he did was moronic and I’m not gonna try and defend that. I’m a Republican and I think those people were idiots. It doesn’t mean the left “wins” by acknowledging people on your side are being absolute idiots.

As an aside, even if he’s telling the truth and actually did just take zip ties from a table to prevent police use, that is a crime as well.

HalflingSpergand
02-18-2021, 01:27 PM
Satan created q to feed human desperation . No i did not read anything

DMN
02-18-2021, 01:30 PM
Trying to remember the name of that fat, black, racist and moronic piece of shit who said the tea party folks called him racist names and shit.. Turns out there were dozens of cameras on him the entire time but none of them heard the supposed racist jeers of the crowd. oops. just like the Covington kids debacle.

We live in a post truth world but the whirlwind is coming.

hobart
02-18-2021, 02:03 PM
Glenn Greenwald is a Russian employee at this point.

He supported traitor Edward Snowden and somehow, mysteriously, was able to arrange for Snowden to seek asylum in Russia.

So no, didn't read. But it doesn't matter. It's not about who started Q. It's about the the people who are stupid enough to believe it. The Venn for Trumptards and Qanon is pretty much a circle. Hope that helps.

DoodyLich666
02-18-2021, 02:15 PM
Didn’t read, but what is wrong with Glenn Greenwald? I thought he was one of the good reporters out there really trying to disclose some things with his role in the Snowden leaks. What did he do to make people find him non-credible? Genuinely curious.

DMN
02-18-2021, 02:16 PM
Didn’t read, but what is wrong with Glenn Greenwald? I thought he was one of the good reporters out there really trying to disclose some things with his role in the Snowden leaks. What did he do to make people find him incredible? Genuinely curious.

Told the truth too much.

DoodyLich666
02-18-2021, 02:17 PM
Is there a specific scandal he is tied to?

Cassawary
02-18-2021, 02:27 PM
Is there a specific scandal he is tied to?

He narced on a source and consistently plays the "I'm a leftist BUT red team good" shtick on conservative media.

Think Tim pool with bigger vocabulary.

FatherSioux
02-18-2021, 02:32 PM
He narced on a source and consistently plays the "I'm a leftist BUT red team good" shtick on conservative media.

Think Tim pool with bigger vocabulary.

The Left has no belief in objective truth, so as soon as someone stops towing the company line they are throw aside. Post truth world is the truth.

Cassawary
02-18-2021, 02:43 PM
The Left has no belief in objective truth, so as soon as someone stops towing the company line they are throw aside. Post truth world is the truth.

RT is owned by the Russian state, he's a frequent guest.

Russia is not our friend.

axisofebola
02-18-2021, 02:54 PM
RT is owned by the Russian state, he's a frequent guest.

So it should be easy for you debunk this Russian fraud.

We will all wait.

magnetaress
02-18-2021, 03:19 PM
Q anon and the idiots at the capitol don't care about truth. Civilization. Or it's Alien origins. They just want to fuck around and make noise. Aka fuck around and find out.. Q'Anon is being manipulated against the tru truth. Q anon is wrapped in ego, cosmic law isn't within their grasp. They are a dark age phenomenon.

Da'as tells me this.

Cassawary
02-18-2021, 03:19 PM
So it should be easy for you debunk this Russian fraud.

We will all wait.

Please hold your breath! :p

magnetaress
02-18-2021, 03:23 PM
Satan created q to feed human desperation . No i did not read anything

axisofebola
02-18-2021, 03:36 PM
I wasn't aware the DNC was paying homeless people to make posts on internet.

Jibartik
02-18-2021, 03:43 PM

it's called the public library system

budz2112
02-18-2021, 03:52 PM
Father thinks the umbilical cord belongs to a baby, not the mother. Does anything else really need to be said ?

magnetaress
02-18-2021, 03:53 PM

You're being stupid.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benjamin_Harrison
Benjamin Harrison Republican (1856–1901)
https://i.imgur.com/xuR8URp.jpg

The Dependent and Disability Pension Act was passed by the United States Congress (26 Stat. 182) and signed into law by President Benjamin Harrison on June 27, 1890. The act provided pensions for all veterans who had served at least ninety days in the Union military or naval forces, were honorably discharged from service and were unable to perform manual labor, regardless of their financial situation or when the disability was suffered.

magnetaress
02-18-2021, 03:55 PM
Father thinks the umbilical cord belongs to a baby, not the mother. Does anything else really need to be said ?

Mom is supposed to eat the cord and placenta.

Had to had this.

Nuff said.

Kaveh
02-18-2021, 05:13 PM

He is a weird dude. Actively fighting fascism in Brazil and becoming famous for Snowden (fighting illegal surveillance), but being very TRUMPy in domestic US politics

I must confess I don’t understand

cd288
02-18-2021, 05:20 PM

Wow it sounds like you just described the extreme right haha

Kaveh
02-18-2021, 05:22 PM
Glenn Greenwald is a Russian employee at this point.

He supported traitor Edward Snowden and somehow, mysteriously, was able to arrange for Snowden to seek asylum in Russia.

So no, didn't read. But it doesn't matter. It's not about who started Q. It's about the the people who are stupid enough to believe it. The Venn for Trumptards and Qanon is pretty much a circle. Hope that helps.

Snowden exposed illegal surveillance

The Russian part of the story is indeed troubling, but the CIA does not have extrajudicial authority to watch American citizens

imperiouskitten
02-18-2021, 05:44 PM
greenwald = married black guy and adopted kids

Kaveh
02-18-2021, 05:45 PM
Yep and Jewish doesn’t mean reporting illegal surveillance is a bad thing

imperiouskitten
02-18-2021, 05:46 PM
I agree, wondering what pokesan's problem is with him aside from going on RT. He sets off my creepdar and do-not-trustdar tho on personal assessment.

He's what i'd call a park bench gay. AKA public bathroom. baby toucher. I wonder if brazil has a lower age of consent?

edit:

https://i.imgur.com/KqioRRY.png

nose knows. i can smell em a mile away. i've known more than one closely -_-

imperiouskitten
02-18-2021, 06:00 PM
oh man RIP hobart calling snowden a traitor. one of the few leftiers on this board drank the neolib koolaid? :(

the scope of the surveillance machine and its never being revealed to us was HIGH treason. snowden is not a traitor. it's absolutely nuts what was done without our consent or knowledge, with its machinations governed by *SECRET LAW* lol.

In light of the fact that our secret services lied us into a disastrous war in the same era I am not sure how one could possibly assign "traitor" status to one revealing their unchecked expansion of power. I really would like to hear how you justify that inside your head, Hobart. I am guessing it's with a dogmatic Prussian-style militarist logic about oaths -- am I wrong?

Kaveh
02-18-2021, 06:04 PM
Yeah my response about Snowden was mainly directed at Hobart. I don’t think it’s fair to call Snowden a traitor at all. We keep doing things based on CIA “intelligence.” They have far too broad a scope and too much power to direct our government into repeated bad decisions. For instance, the Houthis are dumb ass mountain dwelling Shiite retards (like my people, the iranians), and yet they are still taking back territory from the Saudi and Emirati backed government forces. When do we call it a day and arm both sides and let them kill each other into progress? The religious wars of 16th-17th century Europe spawned the Enlightenment and secularism, after all! Give iran weapons to fight and you might be surprised how quickly people come to terms or Iran takes over the Middle East. Either way I win BIGLY

Jibartik
02-18-2021, 06:09 PM
I think we should just side up and let fate decide the winner.

Kaveh
02-18-2021, 06:09 PM
Pokesan is resistant to either end of the spectrum. He is very rational and centrist, as far as I can tell he has two flaws: smokes cigarettes and is a NL

imperiouskitten
02-18-2021, 06:13 PM
we've been ruled by ppl involved with iran-contra for 30 yrs. the CIA is infested with that shit. like helloo, iraq war? and those same creeps build a giant surveillance machine in total secret and revealing it is "treason" material? Brain worms man but I'll let Hobart defend himself.

magnetaress
02-18-2021, 06:13 PM
Idk why pokesan loves us.

imperiouskitten
02-18-2021, 06:16 PM
he has like 12 level 60s on takp, he's no mensch just well-hidden

i've learnt my lesson about filling in the hidden with flattery

and I think I'm worthy of love too. don't use your self esteem issues to excuse sadistic behavior. throw ur needless insults directly :)

magnetaress
02-18-2021, 06:52 PM
My bad.

azeth
02-18-2021, 06:56 PM
I think FatherSioux needs to personally reflect on why he created a thread that may not be supportive of, but at least comes to the defense of the Q conspiracy.

Can anyone else on this forum think of a politician that is currently alive that they would actually die for?

FatherSioux
02-18-2021, 07:32 PM
Q is a conspiracy, perpetrated by mentally ill folks.

The media is complicit in fueling Q when they report on current events with a complete lack of integrity.

Both can be true.

magnetaress
02-18-2021, 07:34 PM
Wish one of our leaders had integrity in the last 35 years too.

FatherSioux
02-18-2021, 07:39 PM
There are consequences to the media reporting things that contradict what everyone sees. Most of the US media reported the riots/protests of the summer as mostly peaceful. In the backdrop of those reports we saw mass looting, buildings being destroyed, civil chaos.

I live in Minnesota, so this all started in my backyard. I was involved in rebuilding and propping up the grocery store that was destroyed in the riots. I saw the destruction first hand. The precinct that was destroyed is still boarded up to this day. What happened across the country this summer was not peaceful and it wasn't about racial inequity. It was about pushing a narrative, that narrative was that Trump is hitler and everything he does is the worst thing on earth.

Again, people can see with their own eyes and they can discern when you tell them an armed insurrection occurred, despite no evidence of that happening. That sort of reporting fosters and feeds distrust and conspiracies.

Byue
02-18-2021, 07:50 PM
the right is so far right because of the left.
obviously, right wingers are definitely the conservative they claim to be, you know, taking personal responsibilities for your actions.

Q was created by right wingers.

magnetaress
02-18-2021, 07:55 PM
Doesn't matter FatherSioux. I can't help you here. Other than to say hypocrisy gets rewarded and integrity ignored in favor of tribal identity and partisanship at times like these.

Will democracy work with a lazy, uneducated, ignorant, fat, spiritually devoid populace? Will it work when real resource scarcity kicks in. We are just only just beginning to feel the slightest pinch and we get dumb×dumber.

I will 99% likely die a pauper. Not for lack of intelligence. Just for circumstances. A lot of people like me are seething with incredible anger and dumb shit like the capitol riot and BLM is just more proof we are too generous with amoral attitudes, hypocrisy, and lies.

IDGAF what party people like. I'm frankly disgusted with humanity and proof Rome has already lost it's best soldiers and statesmen.

You're just going to see shit get worse, and being an apologist for either side will not change the outcome.

It's time for America to take the pain of what it's done to itself. We can be honest or productive about it. Or we can quibble over zipties and masks.

FatherSioux
02-18-2021, 08:00 PM
I agree, it’s time to take our medicine.

Kaveh
02-18-2021, 08:04 PM
There are consequences to the media reporting things that contradict what everyone sees. Most of the US media reported the riots/protests of the summer as mostly peaceful. In the backdrop of those reports we saw mass looting, buildings being destroyed, civil chaos.

I live in Minnesota, so this all started in my backyard. I was involved in rebuilding and propping up the grocery store that was destroyed in the riots. I saw the destruction first hand. The precinct that was destroyed is still boarded up to this day. What happened across the country this summer was not peaceful and it wasn't about racial inequity. It was about pushing a narrative, that narrative was that Trump is hitler and everything he does is the worst thing on earth.

Again, people can see with their own eyes and they can discern when you tell them an armed insurrection occurred, despite no evidence of that happening. That sort of reporting fosters and feeds distrust and conspiracies.

It was at least an unarmed insurrection, it doesn’t matter that it was a bunch of bumbling morons who couldn’t carry it out. They are all ass holes and should be tried for their individual crimes

And yeah, the riots of BLM are bad too. Big deal dude, you can’t bring back reality by pretending things done on your side aren’t real. Hew to the truth

Kaveh
02-18-2021, 08:05 PM
Alexander the Great was an insurrectionist

Prove me wrong

FatherSioux
02-18-2021, 08:13 PM
Not sure why you think I’m pro Q or pro Capital riots.

Gwaihir
02-18-2021, 08:13 PM
Doesn't matter FatherSioux. I can't help you here. Other than to say hypocrisy gets rewarded and integrity ignored in favor of tribal identity and partisanship at times like these.

Will democracy work with a lazy, uneducated, ignorant, fat, spiritually devoid populace? Will it work when real resource scarcity kicks in. We are just only just beginning to feel the slightest pinch and we get dumb×dumber.

I will 99% likely die a pauper. Not for lack of intelligence. Just for circumstances. A lot of people like me are seething with incredible anger and dumb shit like the capitol riot and BLM is just more proof we are too generous with amoral attitudes, hypocrisy, and lies.

IDGAF what party people like. I'm frankly disgusted with humanity and proof Rome has already lost it's best soldiers and statesmen.

You're just going to see shit get worse, and being an apologist for either side will not change the outcome.

It's time for America to take the pain of what it's done to itself. We can be honest or productive about it. Or we can quibble over zipties and masks.

This post has so much mass.

Botten
02-18-2021, 08:15 PM

Guess you decided not to watch the Senate Impeachment like a good little Trump supporter.

Heh, and ya didn't even see the hockey stick slamming on video, right?

But lets address your main association in your Topic that Q or QAnon was created by the media.

If your unwilling to watch some video or willing to defend a your Russian propaganda article most assuredly you have no interest in learning the real beginnings of QAnon,
Am I right?

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwjt6fWIzfTuAhUaEVkFHfd2DtQQFjAJegQIDhAD&url=https%3A%2F%2Farxiv.org%2Fpdf%2F2101.08750&usg=AOvVaw3VA1TblhT1PltBJ1J5faxG

Anon Sites like 8chan and 4chan offer too much influence from foreign interference to run their chaos through those all too willing to pick up the mischief for the "LOLs"

Often with facebook, reddit, youtube, twitter, etc ...Bots wielded by the chan sites lead the misinformation campaign into the laps of those desperately looking for the narrative to justify their induced family, community enforcement or military upbringing that taught them never to question their extreme views and hate of democrats.

Hate truly breeds hate.

Mblake81
02-18-2021, 08:16 PM
I will 99% likely die a pauper.

Born as one, die as one. Nothing gained or lost.

Cassawary
02-18-2021, 08:29 PM
NL

neolib

:p

magnetaress
02-18-2021, 08:32 PM

https://i.imgur.com/hqbbVyU.gif

Byue
02-18-2021, 08:48 PM
Q is a conspiracy, perpetrated by mentally ill folks.

The media is complicit in fueling Q when they report on current events with a complete lack of integrity.

Both can be true.

yes, both can be true.
however, what is this complete lack of integrity you speak of?
How would you define it?

You probably have very specific examples and I am wondering whether or not the lack of integrity is in your bias, or the journalist's, or the media's.

Because you know that five men, all of them super conservatives, own 95% of the media in the US. Have you tried blaming capitalism for the ills that you see?
This game that was launched even though it was clearly not ready, do you think it was the programmers or the owners, who decided that?

Let that fucking sink in.
Journalism isn't biased, your reaction to it, is.

Q was entirely created on the forums you so often probably check, and was fueled by the people inhabiting these forums and propagated by the same people and affect the same group of people and this was subtle but all of the are right wingers.

The media did not create Q.
4chan and his troll infested forum dwellers did.

I thought you were a man, an adult and that you took responsibilities when it was your fault, like a real conservative.

I see you are a fraud trying to pin your problems on someone else.

hobart
02-18-2021, 09:32 PM
Snowden exposed illegal surveillance

The Russian part of the story is indeed troubling, but the CIA does not have extrajudicial authority to watch American citizens

Reporting to Americans that our country is spying on us makes you a whistleblower. Reporting to the world that the US is spying on foreign countries makes you a traitor. So, I guess Snowden is both?

The reason Greenwald is seemingly all over the map politically is that he's bought and paid for by the Russians. If Russia can maintain its nationalism and sovereignty and trick the rest of the civilized world into ceding theirs to globalism, Russia wins. Well, maybe they still have China to contend with.

Kaveh
02-18-2021, 09:39 PM
Yeah Russia sucks, not sure how you report to only the US though

FatherSioux
02-18-2021, 10:12 PM
This greenwald as a Russian asset business is news to me. Can someone explain it and provide evidence?

Kaveh
02-18-2021, 10:24 PM
Russia doesn’t even stand up to turkey and is seeing its eastern provinces taken over demographically by China

They are not a real threat. All they can do is spread misinformation, which, frankly is only as power as our sense of civics is weak

Gwaihir
02-18-2021, 10:46 PM
We're slow learners on account of oversleeping.
But we do learn, good.

*Looks again at the punctuation.*

Yep, that's where that comma goes.

hobart
02-19-2021, 12:28 AM
This greenwald as a Russian asset business is news to me. Can someone explain it and provide evidence?

He got Snowden connected with someone who was able to get him out of the country and eventually to Russia. He's close to Julian Assange who leaks real information on every major western nation except, wait for it, Russia. These aren't my assertions. There's article after article but you won't find it on the Trumptard news outlets because they don't like to talk about Russia for obvious reasons.

Gwaihir
02-19-2021, 12:45 AM
Maybe so, but I'm more concerned about fashioning well-earned millstones. They make nice necklaces.

feniin
02-19-2021, 01:05 AM

imperiouskitten
02-19-2021, 09:48 AM
Q is literally an incredibly successful 4chan troll. Kind of like the Trump election. Unironically loving him beyond a "desperate last resort" sort of POV is and always has been mental illness for net-illiterate morons (this includes obese walmart denizens as well as anyone who ever in its history frequented 4/pol/).

Learn to be above it. I think I am talking to Gwaihir? your red hat is giving you a headache at this point in the post, so here's a shock reveal: I've said from the beginning Bernie's a twofaced ratfucker too :) There is no-body for you in USA politics currently elected to high office. You gotta get over this tribalist shit. if you didn't come correct @ me when you first met me the msg is for you bitchmade

signed, person who advocated Trump while big dumb hogs who now use this board were still taking Ratface Cruz seriously. i'm like you, i am of you. i am just braining forward, forward and i was already way ahead of u 5 years ago now.

FatherSioux
02-19-2021, 09:56 AM
The same reason the left voted for Biden is the same reason Trump was elected. Conservative people vote for the Conservative candidate. That's it. People need to quit pretending it's more than that or it was 70 Million ""net-illiterate morons".

You're creating your enemy out of straw and then high-fiving when you dunk on the 3 foot tall strawman.

imperiouskitten
02-19-2021, 09:59 AM
The same reason the left voted for Biden is the same reason Trump was elected. Conservative people vote for the Conservative candidate. That's it. People need to quit pretending it's more than that or it was 70 Million ""net-illiterate morons".

You're creating your enemy out of straw and then high-fiving when you dunk on the 3 foot tall strawman.

Trump wasn't the conservative candidate. they both were in certain senses, but Trump presented downright radically. Hillary arguably moreso conservative what with the 30-year standard intervention hawkishness, austerity and adherence to standard rhetoric. His election was a fascinating and radical phenomenon but I guess it looks pretty dull from in there liek most things.

And you misread me anyway, I voted Trump myself although I think I regret it. I called the *worshipers* the maroons. The shocking, incredible Trump election you are too dense to appreciate was made possible by a nexus of desperation & spiritual desolation & black humor in critical swing demographics, plus the hat-wearing lumpenhogs you believe comprise every single human being in USA. This ephemeral mass-psychological stew is how he was able to lose his second term despite the relative safety of incumbent elections.

imperiouskitten
02-19-2021, 10:13 AM
Trump was a Democrat..

he was not the chosen one at all. That was Jeb and others. Hillary on the D side.

Thx blake. this guy's red hat is on so tight it's merging with his brain like Akira and retconning every interesting historical event into hat colors. He does make a sublime example of exactly what kind of brain problem I am talking about in the population who stuck loyally w/ Big Don, though.

I seem to recall him saying he wasn't into Trump until the party and red television started begrudgingly annointing him some time after the primaries. For reference. A born go-along man. Nazi smell indeed.

No, my point was that these types should study my moves because I'm super fly and called for their favorite man's election well before they did, during the Repub primary, where his odds were the absolute lowest and support the most valuable. I'm like the $.99 bitcoin buyer of Trump as an electoral prospect. newjacks who love him should pay me some dang mind about how he failed totally and only brought the downsides, no upsides.

Mblake81
02-19-2021, 10:22 AM
RMbmoMWrAyM

Gwaihir
02-19-2021, 11:54 AM
Q is literally an incredibly successful 4chan troll. Kind of like the Trump election. Unironically loving him beyond a "desperate last resort" sort of POV is and always has been mental illness for net-illiterate morons (this includes obese walmart denizens as well as anyone who ever in its history frequented 4/pol/).

Learn to be above it. I think I am talking to Gwaihir? your red hat is giving you a headache at this point in the post, so here's a shock reveal: I've said from the beginning Bernie's a twofaced ratfucker too :) There is no-body for you in USA politics currently elected to high office. You gotta get over this tribalist shit. if you didn't come correct @ me when you first met me the msg is for you bitchmade

signed, person who advocated Trump while big dumb hogs who now use this board were still taking Ratface Cruz seriously. i'm like you, i am of you. i am just braining forward, forward and i was already way ahead of u 5 years ago now.

Bruh, Trump is not "my guy", for I don't put my faith in men. King Ecgbert, the puppet king, was merely meant to sleep through spring.

And as for 4chans /x/ and /pol/,
they simply serve as vestibules.
Distributed denials of service attack
With moderation there and back
Speech of freedom, draws lashback

A matter of necessity
Between the lines, a glimmer peaks
That shows a flash of destiny
In things that play in sets of 3

So wade through sloth and shit, alike
Is necessary for the plight

Jibartik
02-19-2021, 12:03 PM
meme stocks, fake news, 4chan, trolls, qanon.

Seems like we already live in a virtual reality version of life.

Gwaihir
02-19-2021, 12:05 PM
For clarity, if you want to be an edgy teenager and "get away" with saying racial epithets, promote satanism, or take up a Pauline crusade there while opining on future events, you'll be welcome there.

Start talking about how to restore the way, as it was before Paul sold some other product in it's stead, and your posts are deleted, samefa**ed, and your internet connection locks up across your node.

That's /x/ and /pol/, the "freedom" they think they are enjoying is illusory.

hobart
02-19-2021, 03:14 PM

It's more than 70 million morons. They let themselves be conned into voting for Trump because of the letter next to his name and them let him redefine (or finish redefining) what being a Republican meant over the next four years.

The goalposts have been upended and have been moved out of the stadium and into the parking lot. Biden is closer to being a real republican than Trump is, and he's not even close.

budz2112
02-19-2021, 03:17 PM
Father continues to prove what an utter moron he is. 3.2 Trillion dollar Deficit, 1.4 trillion dollars BEFORE COVID.. THERE IS NOTHING CONSERVATIVE ABOUT THE TRUST FUND BRAT, DRAFT DODGING LOSER. Obama brought the deficit down from 1.2 Trillion to 500 Billion, he is FAR MORE conservative than the last loser president will ever be

FatherSioux
02-19-2021, 03:18 PM
Trump wasn't the conservative candidate. they both were in certain senses, but Trump presented downright radically. Hillary arguably moreso conservative what with the 30-year standard intervention hawkishness, austerity and adherence to standard rhetoric. His election was a fascinating and radical phenomenon but I guess it looks pretty dull from in there liek most things.

And you misread me anyway, I voted Trump myself although I think I regret it. I called the *worshipers* the maroons. The shocking, incredible Trump election you are too dense to appreciate was made possible by a nexus of desperation & spiritual desolation & black humor in critical swing demographics, plus the hat-wearing lumpenhogs you believe comprise every single human being in USA. This ephemeral mass-psychological stew is how he was able to lose his second term despite the relative safety of incumbent elections.

Trump was the (R), you can argue about his actual beliefs but he was running as an (R) that's why people voted for him. It's as simple as that. Again, it's the same reason people voted for potato boy(Biden) he had the (D). Just like you...he had...the D. Past tense...get it.

budz2112
02-19-2021, 03:24 PM
^ we call this projection, father thinks anything he and the people who think like him are, the other side must be too. Not how it works. We are not party first, we are country first. The same way he follows propaganda news outlets, and his excuse is the other side is the same. However, it clearly is not. Its the only arguments they have, because they dont have the intelligence to actually come up with real arguments. This manner of projection and whataboutism, is also a very well known example of how old fascist regimes, and current ones like Russia operate.

Gwaihir
02-19-2021, 03:26 PM
If we're operating in the Truth Plane, even under the most liberal of accounts, Trump betrayed his purported aims within the first 3 months in office.

magnetaress
02-19-2021, 03:29 PM
Neither side deserves our adoration. @budz.

The lesser of two evils still doesn't get you to heaven.

budz2112
02-19-2021, 03:33 PM
But one side, is not the same as the other. And thats why I have HAD to vote for candidates of one party my entire voting history. And I have ALWAYS been registered no party. Btw I bet some of you dont know this, Independent and no party are not the same thing. Independent is an actual party. I despise party think, thats why republicans now censoring other republicans for voting to impeach is probably some of the most disgusting things America has ever seen.

imperiouskitten
02-19-2021, 03:40 PM
Trump was the (R), you can argue about his actual beliefs but he was running as an (R) that's why people voted for him. It's as simple as that. Again, it's the same reason people voted for potato boy(Biden) he had the (D). Just like you...he had...the D. Past tense...get it.

that's why you voted for Don.

why did swing voters vote for Don the first time, but not the other? what was his unusual appeal among blacks and youngs for a Republican?

ah, you'll just say swings don't exist. your point of view is literally monochrome. you are picking the "i am retarded" hill to die on. so hilarious that I have seen "end tribalism" out of your mouth when you literally cannot see, liek a caveman who got an eye infection getting his skull modded to the local custom. you are dum

ps i HAVE the d, my husband is ... the best and taller than u :p

FatherSioux
02-19-2021, 04:37 PM
People on the left and the right are still humans. Most voters vote top of the ticket, based on if they are (R) or (D).

Of course there are swing voters and the swing voters went against Orange Man in 2020 in large part, I believe, due to the onslaught of negative press about anything he did. That was the steal, not any ballot harvesting or mail in schemes. It was an endless barrage of pumped up negative press about Trump for 4+ years.

magnetaress
02-19-2021, 04:55 PM
To be fair, I was also subjected to a lot of negative press about AoC, Kamala, and Biden. Not all of it unfair.

Nor was all of the negative press Trump got entirely unfair. As was obvious without even digging deep.

P.S. I watched a lot of Fox last year. I don't normally saturate my nerves with politics, but I did look at both sides and the bias, outright omition. Cherry picking, dismissal is galling.

I could almost see how Fox wasn't "that bad" right up until the last few months of election fraud B.S. which was pushed bigly by lies and hypocrisy.

booter
02-19-2021, 05:06 PM
People on the left and the right are still humans. Most voters vote top of the ticket, based on if they are (R) or (D).

Of course there are swing voters and the swing voters went against Orange Man in 2020 in large part, I believe, due to the onslaught of negative press about anything he did. That was the steal, not any ballot harvesting or mail in schemes. It was an endless barrage of pumped up negative press about Trump for 4+ years.

oh no the media reported on *checks notes* things the president said and did

maybe he shouldn't have been such a terrible president

Jibartik
02-19-2021, 05:59 PM
The left and the right are not humans, the people in the middle are.

Bardp1999
02-19-2021, 06:28 PM
that's why you voted for Don.

why did swing voters vote for Don the first time, but not the other? what was his unusual appeal among blacks and youngs for a Republican?

ah, you'll just say swings don't exist. your point of view is literally monochrome. you are picking the "i am retarded" hill to die on. so hilarious that I have seen "end tribalism" out of your mouth when you literally cannot see, liek a caveman who got an eye infection getting his skull modded to the local custom. you are dum

ps i HAVE the d, my husband is ... the best and taller than u :p

https://i.imgur.com/g9futCM.jpg

Byue
02-19-2021, 06:29 PM
so I see discussions of King Ecbert and some random comments about d to the past tense and a lot of fingers pointing toward the left.

So, your problem are there because of me.
I am glad you guys are taking responsibilities for your actions.

And in conclusion: QANON was created on the 4chans forums and perpetrated by conservatives personalities until it made its way deep into the republican party.

The left, or the media, have nothing to do with it.
Nothing.

But keep arguing because you like pedantry and proving to the world that you cannot affirm simple truths because that would shatter your world views which consist of ideologies more than facts.

Your opinion that Q was created by the media and the left, holds no ground in the court of law, nor in the court of reality.

Gwaihir
02-19-2021, 06:47 PM

Why do you portray us as crazy and looney?

We are all cultured and distinguished people in here.

Can I fancy you for a spot of Tea?

Gravydoo II
02-19-2021, 06:49 PM
Long story short:
he excuses all of them and their behavior.

They were white christians so they couldnt have MURDERED anyone.

Rush limbaugh, peace be upon his pill popping soul, said so himself.
He said conservatives dont even know how to loot or destroy other peoples property because they are just so moral and so much better than everyone else.
That is why donald trump now leads them. He doesnt know how to commit crimes or anything, so moral.

Gwaihir
02-19-2021, 06:51 PM
Long story short:
he excuses all of them and their behavior.

They were white christians so they couldnt have MURDERED anyone.

Rush limbaugh, peace be upon his pill popping soul, said so himself.
He said conservatives dont even know how to loot or destroy other peoples property because they are just so moral and so much better than everyone else.

Well, well, hello there traveler. Thanks for leaving the astral breadcrumbs to follow. Nice reality you got here. Mind if we make a few changes?

Byue
02-19-2021, 06:54 PM
Well, well, hello there traveler. Thanks for leaving the astral breadcrumbs to follow. Nice reality you got here. Mind if we make a few changes?

we mind, your fake news is ruining everything.
and I feel like you are about to quote king ecbert and then talk about jesus to somehow try to make a point that jews are evil.

we had enough of your fucking shit.
crawl back into the hole you come from.
and please get aborted.

Gravydoo II
02-19-2021, 06:58 PM

You are impotent. You cant change a tire.

Jibartik
02-19-2021, 07:19 PM
Left = aliens
Right = angels & demons
Center = The chosen ones.

Byue
02-19-2021, 07:21 PM
right wingers: we want to kill black people.
left wingers: black people deserve civil rights!
center: guys, compromise?

Gwaihir
02-19-2021, 07:22 PM
nah
You're either Rhesus negative with an inclination toward the understanding of the spirituo-electro-magnetic nature of our universe.

Or you're a faeces-flinging Rhesus ape without inner monologue, who is, at best, only able to parrot things by rote.

Jibartik
02-19-2021, 07:23 PM
left wingers: we wanna kill YOU!

:p

Gravydoo II
02-19-2021, 07:32 PM
Lol remember the sealed indictments?? There was 1000 of them.. then 20k.. then 50k, then 100k, then 440k, on and on... They really believed it.

I read this article and they said they have to make fake twitter accounts, join the Q community, then message their husband/wife to get them to listen. They are so brainwashed, they will not listen to anyone who is not obsessed with child sex crimes. So they use these fake accounts to try and steer their loved ones back to reality. Thats really really sad. Q is obviously those 8kun/8chan kiddy porn guys.

Gravydoo II
02-19-2021, 07:33 PM
hoagie stand
hehe, hoagie. you yankee you. jk <3

Gravydoo II
02-19-2021, 07:41 PM

disregard women, aquire currency.

Cassawary
02-19-2021, 07:57 PM
left wingers: black people deserve civil rights!

Chapo memes are bad for you brain, son.

Byue
02-19-2021, 08:49 PM
nah
You're either Rhesus negative with an inclination toward the understanding of the spirituo-electro-magnetic nature of our universe.

Or you're a faeces-flinging Rhesus ape without inner monologue, who is, at best, only able to parrot things by rote.

Do you think you are deep?
Does that work on people?

A dumb's person idea of what a smart person is.

Go watch more papa peterson.

Byue
02-19-2021, 08:52 PM
Jibartik, you're so bad at quoting, even your quotes are fake news and you want us to believe what you say?

Left wingers are currently fighting for 15$ an hour nation wide.

Right wingers are currently reeling from their attacks on the capitol where they flew confederate flags.

Centrists: IS KIM KARDASHIAN HOT?

imperiouskitten
02-19-2021, 09:52 PM
Chapo memes are bad for you brain, son.

i might do one by mistake, we r finally catching up on that show

is everyone so infectable by mannerisms? i hate how i always sound like ppl i hear

Btw Byue and I made up, there was a bit of a misunderstanding before our combats. Now he's pure righteous nitrous I think (like the NOS button in fast and furious, not the drug)

and pps God is fathersioux dumb. doesn't he understand Trump won the first term under a nonstop barrage of negative attention, too? so that doesn't rly tell the story obviously. his interpretation of the world is just so fucking dull and 1d, plus all the dishonest extrapolations on passing remarks to avoid ever giving an inch of ground or being nice to talk to for even one second. Brick wall status. Hollowed out cave man brain that can never admit the smallest wrong, just presents a completely smooth surface if you try to get anywhere -- at least to me. Substituting TV and its norms into every human interaction is a very sad state.

imperiouskitten
02-19-2021, 10:00 PM
Jibartik, you're so bad at quoting, even your quotes are fake news and you want us to believe what you say?

Left wingers are currently fighting for 15$ an hour nation wide.

Right wingers are currently reeling from their attacks on the capitol where they flew confederate flags.

Centrists: IS KIM KARDASHIAN HOT?

Jibartik I think is only familiar with the TV "left", ie CNN as a representation of the left. Or the pink-haired boogiewomyn. You can't talk politics with him or he'll get incredibly unhinged and insist you worship the CCP in a rage. I don't imagine this board is gr8 for his mentalhealth. That said he is a likeable fellow, just handle with care.

I think to blame is the milieux of the online gamer who only ever sees some right-wing hate videos (because they are so absurdly hateful and deranged that they are comical to link), derives his entire frame of reference from these and some TV and drunken uncles at Thanksgiving, and dismisses the left without ever having actually read anything real or earnestly contemplated anything to do with it. It is incredible how much political media you can watch without ever once hearing left economics discussed earnestly -- an entire simulacrum has been created where "leftism" is whining about how other poor people treat you. How it got so deep into his head that he has very uncomfortable looking spaz attacks when it's challenged is beyond my understanding, however I just want him to get better and feel better and more loving and open to new things and think he is one of the warmer hearts on the board.

sidebar, there's a whole 10+ year generation of people now who didn't realize 4chan is trolling them and proudly announce their 4chan gold KKK passes everywhere they go. It's a major influencing bloc. they literally rally up and declare it proudly IRL like a chanology meetup. it's a fatty yikes larping is queer. as all the world becomes a board, Eternal September grows into an all-consuming nuclear warring spectre of retards taking bait politics IRL