PDA

View Full Version : RIP Rush Limbaugh

imperiouskitten
02-17-2021, 02:19 PM
that's it for our big, beautiful boy. A man with demons, demons I have met myself now n then. A big man with cheevements too. Pour one out for your boy, your big boy.

And thank God he was out there questing, so we could hear both sides.

HalflingSpergand
02-17-2021, 02:19 PM
Diabetes?

imperiouskitten
02-17-2021, 02:20 PM
lung cancer

Snortles ban appeal
02-17-2021, 02:21 PM
big j talking to ximself thread

Gwaihir
02-17-2021, 02:21 PM
guess he smoked too much "freedom."

https://www.mercurynews.com/2020/02/04/rush-limbaugh-denied-smoking-risks-in-2015-smokers-arent-killing-anybody/

IRONY!!!

imperiouskitten
02-17-2021, 02:23 PM
big j talking to ximself thread

every1 who dislikes me imagines me an omnipotent Goddess, it feels so good

im in the cracks in ur walls, im the voice whispering :eek::eek:

Snortles ban appeal
drugs

HalflingSpergand
Every body dies

imperiouskitten
02-17-2021, 02:25 PM
drugs

no u

noid

zodium
02-17-2021, 02:38 PM
one chud down

lots to go

imperiouskitten
02-17-2021, 02:39 PM
lets gooo *loads cigarette, scotch 'n oxycodone chaingun*

Byue
02-17-2021, 02:40 PM
celebrate good time come on!

FatherSioux
02-17-2021, 02:53 PM
No way this thread doesn't turn into the resident lefties shitting on Rush.

Wrekt
02-17-2021, 03:52 PM
My first memory of Rush was when I heard him calling someone a feminazi when I was single-digit aged.

The MVP of the year: Rush's cancer!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDU_Txk06tM <--video of people mourning rush

Cecily
02-17-2021, 04:05 PM

Damn bleeding heart liberals. RIP dude my grandma used to get riled up to when she picked me and my sister up from school.

feniin
02-17-2021, 04:07 PM
one chud down

lots to go

Boptop
02-17-2021, 04:10 PM
Now he and Jerry Falwell Sr. can toast to hating the gays.

Bearsnowls
02-17-2021, 04:23 PM

Well, I mean... I can start it up if you want.

Byue
02-17-2021, 04:50 PM
Rush Limbaugh: shit on everybody! shills going to say smoking causes cancer but that'S dirty liberal propaganda!

Dies from cancer, after lying all of his life, propagating hatred.

people: but you must not hate on him the way we hate obama!

rush died and his cancer is MVP of the year to date.
get mad, snowflakes and stop the PC police, we can say whatever we want!

imperiouskitten
02-17-2021, 04:55 PM
I wouldn't celebrate a big boy's demise because it's a bad look but the way I see it, our big big boy lived a full life full of as much (analog) posting as any of us could ever hope to post. St. Peter will surely be posted up at the Pepe Gate in recompense. Therefore in the Irish tradition I say I mourn not, but offer congratulations to our big, big soldier on graduating from the world that bore him. Congrats on a life rife with rustles big man.

Lune
02-17-2021, 04:59 PM
I don't give a fuck how it looks to traitors when traitors die.

Fuck Rush Limbaugh, fuck Trump cultist traitors, good riddance.

Boptop
02-17-2021, 05:00 PM
Do you like any cultists?

Byue
02-17-2021, 05:00 PM

A new player has entered the arena.

and I like him.

They are literally sad a lying con man is dead.

FatherSioux
02-17-2021, 05:32 PM

Look at this tolerance and morality folks, full frontal display.

G13
02-17-2021, 05:37 PM
RIP Rush Limbaugh

A Great American

Haters Gonna Hate

feniin
02-17-2021, 06:00 PM

Tolerance for intolerance? get the fuck out of here.

HalflingSpergand
02-17-2021, 06:05 PM
Tolerance is showing us its fucked up tits

Lune
02-17-2021, 06:15 PM

Look at this one dimensional thinking folks.

Who the fuck said I'm tolerant? I'm not a college campus liberal. I don't claim to be tolerant or moral. The world is more complex than "hurr durr librul".

Moron

Cassawary
02-17-2021, 06:30 PM
he had 4 wives

most men are happy with just 2!

https://i.imgur.com/XPfooNv.jpg

imperiouskitten
02-17-2021, 06:32 PM
Look at this one dimensional thinking folks.

Who the fuck said I'm tolerant? I'm not a college campus liberal. I don't claim to be tolerant or moral. The world is more complex than "hurr durr librul".

Moron

you seem mad about Rush's death. wanna see cheery?

I wouldn't celebrate a big boy's demise because it's a bad look but the way I see it, our big big boy lived a full life full of as much (analog) posting as any of us could ever hope to post. St. Peter will surely be posted up at the Pepe Gate in recompense. Therefore in the Irish tradition I say I mourn not, but offer congratulations to our big, big soldier on graduating from the world that bore him. Congrats on a life rife with rustles big man.

imperiouskitten
02-17-2021, 06:41 PM
MY BIG BOY was a true villain, but now he's but a true beauty. Spiked with smokes and packed up to sail, like so many noble whales. Tho his blow-hole stank well, its sonorous whoops brought many big boys together in comraderie in edifying, energizing ritual daily group rage meditation. Without my big boy who remains? Glenn Beck? That other guy on AM radio, the shitty knockoff? He'll never be as big a boy. His blowhole will never be the institution our glorious, grand wizard of words's was. He'll never inspire in a father the courage to disown his queeny little son, nor especially the daily pep in his step to maintain that laborious wall of silence. He'll never be our Rush Limbaugh. God welcome our very big, large friend at the gate and treat him good. If he must go down below, treat him to a last blast of pink oxies. A big fistful. Amen.

Lune
02-17-2021, 06:42 PM
I hope his opioid tolerance made the end very, very painful as cancer often is

FatherSioux
02-17-2021, 07:01 PM
So you aren't tolerant, you lack morals, you lack any sense of humanity. What would you say are you redeeming qualities?

Lune
02-17-2021, 07:38 PM
So you aren't tolerant, you lack morals, you lack any sense of humanity. What would you say are you redeeming qualities?

You've said in the past that you support a mass culling of hundreds of millions of the world population, that we need a great death, so I'm not sure why you're trying to lecture me on morality and humanity.

You're also a treasonous Trump cultist literal traitor. I'm pretty sure it's immoral to betray your country and your people.

Byue
02-17-2021, 07:43 PM

one of the most intolerant person on this forum is judging your tolerance, lune.
quick, mount a defense tis guy got something serious on you!

Byue
02-17-2021, 07:48 PM
What would you say are you redeeming qualities?

what would you say yours are?

bubur
02-17-2021, 07:52 PM
sniff sneef, u smell dat boys? a shit winds a blowin, and half of u look ready to Feast

catch me vestin hard in those war stonks nerds

also rip

G13
02-17-2021, 08:00 PM
what would you say yours are?

The virtue signaling grave dancers are obscene and vile people

I'm convinced they paid 1K+ for Loam in EC Tunnel

Tankwipe
02-17-2021, 08:01 PM
Always celebrate the death of evil men.

Byue
02-17-2021, 08:01 PM
The virtue signaling grave dancers are obscene and vile people

I'm convinced they paid 1K+ for Loam in EC Tunnel

this is a very convincing argument.
I too, now believe in aliens.

Jibartik
02-17-2021, 08:03 PM
loam

I am dying.

G13
02-17-2021, 08:09 PM
Always celebrate the death of evil men.

You prove my point

The Neo Fascist Left cannot exist without dehumanizing political opposition

Gwaihir
02-17-2021, 08:10 PM
sniff sneef, u smell dat boys? a shit winds a blowin, and half of u look ready to Feast

catch me vestin hard in those war stonks nerds

also rip

DFEN is the ticker you're looking for, broseph.

Tankwipe
02-17-2021, 08:12 PM
You prove my point

I can't hear you lalalalalala

Byue
02-17-2021, 08:27 PM
You prove my point

I'm sorry again, what do you think of the democrats?
Oh right, most republicans think Hialry clinton lead a satanic pedo cult in the absement of a pizza joint but please tell me more about the violent left that atatcked the capitol because of lies the president been peddling?

oh. wait.

FatherSioux
02-17-2021, 08:29 PM
You've said in the past that you support a mass culling of hundreds of millions of the world population, that we need a great death, so I'm not sure why you're trying to lecture me on morality and humanity.

You're also a treasonous Trump cultist literal traitor. I'm pretty sure it's immoral to betray your country and your people.

False on all fronts, but keep thinking it.

Byue
02-17-2021, 08:30 PM
False on all fronts, but keep thinking it.

so, not a republican, not even a right winger and you never associated with anything trump did?

Bardp1999
02-17-2021, 08:30 PM
Didn't care much for Rush but still sorry to see him pass all the same.

Byue
02-17-2021, 08:47 PM
A conservative TV show dies. He lied, a lot and often.
He even said that smoking is not dangerous and that nicotine is not addictive (https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/rush-limbaugh-nicotine-addictive/) and berated leftist as shills and made a huge deal of mocking everyone who disagreed with him and now that he is dead, killed precisely by what he said harmed nobody and whoever said the opposite was a leftist propagandist, you want us to... pay hommage?

Look nobody should be paying hommage to this dirt bag who is a known liar simply because he favoured your politics over other people's politics.

When Hitler died, nobody said: didn't care much for the man but he is dead so sins erased, let's collectively mourn.
Hell, do you want to know what Rush Limbaugh thought of John Lewis when he died?
That is sad, right?

Because all of you fucking conservatives calling us assholes for being happy someone died, can you imagine being sad for Limbaugh, who was happy about John Lewis dying?

That's your level of hypocrisy.
It is deep.
very. fucking. deep.

G13
02-17-2021, 08:57 PM
When Hitler died, nobody said: didn't care much for the man but he is dead so sins erased, let's collectively mourn.
Hell, do you want to know what Rush Limbaugh thought of John Lewis when he died?
That is sad, right?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin%27s_law

Byue
02-17-2021, 08:59 PM
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin%27s_law

Godwin law<s inventor talk about why invoking Godwin doesn't mean anything and why using nazi analogies is sometimes super useful. (https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2017/08/14/the-creator-of-godwins-law-explains-why-some-nazi-comparisons-dont-break-his-famous-internet-rule/)

Gwaihir
02-17-2021, 09:05 PM
I was just looking up the IMDB for that fatass ugly leftist Michael Moore that is always blubbering on about something or other, and I realized.. I haven't even accidentally watched one of this slovenly oaf's films despite him somehow being a Hollywood guy for the past 30 years. Does he just produce total garbage but somehow not go bankrupt? I don't get it. Must be like the music industry; where you don't even have to have actual fans to "make it"

imperiouskitten
02-17-2021, 09:27 PM
he was an evil man and I'd say it's splitting hairs to get self-righteous about said "grave dancers". I don't express much glee about it 'cuz I really don't feel it. It's an exhausting affair. His whole life must have been so exhausting and unfulfilling. Endless addiction made public and humiliation and cul-de-saccing into the bitterest, ugliest, most hateful & low IQ slice of the population. Trying to wring meaning, to wring tears out of a Medal of Freedom bestowed by DJT for convenience. Rush has finished crossing a looong desert.

Truth is, it's a meaningful waystep along the path out of antiquity & barbarism. The sooner the tastemakers of the boomer-genx era finish leaving, the sooner gammy and gampy can be deradicalized, the fewer kids have to be thrown out of their homes or suffer cringey indignities that leave them with trauma they inevitably pass down, etc. The signal that guy boosted grows a little weaker. The bitter old pricks animated by him grow to feel a little more passed-by by the world and passive. And what comes after is better.

Let the new Rush be Ben Shapiro, or Baked Alaska. Whatever invective you wanna throw at Rush, neither of those graspers will ever get to his level. Pirates and killers do get their own kind of honor, what can I say. Nobody can take from big boy Rush his well-earned ignominy. And so even the cheering of his death is an honor of sorts. Some of the most honest accolades to his soul, in fact, in a saga sorely wanting for some candor.

I just hope wherever he's gone he can let go of enough ego to be proud of his impressive feats of criminality instead of his "struggle" & "cause". Or else that karmic wheel is gonna be right brutal on all of us when we die.

Anyway, don't pick on your fellow-poasters for celebrating all the stairs they've climbed. It's been a long mf'in hike out of the Reagan years. Many years of one man driving the undercurrent of bloodthirsty id, which gave cover to endless unspeakable atrocities interpersonally & at the state level, more effectively than any other. Their glee at his death only highlights the martial glory of the big man's life work.

Let us pray for or curse poor Rush, who suffered well and moved mountains.

imperiouskitten
02-17-2021, 09:29 PM
I was just looking up the IMDB for that fatass ugly leftist Michael Moore that is always blubbering on about something or other, and I realized.. I haven't even accidentally watched one of this slovenly oaf's films despite him somehow being a Hollywood guy for the past 30 years. Does he just produce total garbage but somehow not go bankrupt? I don't get it. Must be like the music industry; where you don't even have to have actual fans to "make it"

he was essentially the only person in the American left wing during the Bush years. One of the only people resisting the Iraq War, etc. So he has some cachet by virtue of being maligned and ostracized for many years, but proven righteous on a very very important question.

That said, he is a total hysterical mess who was sure Trump would never give up power, etc. and a bit of a cringey effeminate too. I give him about 4/10 respect because he is capable of resisting pretty strong groupthink.

Tankwipe
02-17-2021, 09:29 PM

keep yellin at them clouds old man

hobart
02-17-2021, 09:36 PM

You're a goddamn Nostrodumbass. What a bold prediction. People are going to say an obese drug-addled hateful piece of shit was an obese drug-addled hateful piece of shit. Who'd a thunk it?

Here's my prediction. No way this thread doesn't turn into resident Trumptards defending the indefensible. They've had four years of practice, it's an involuntary reflex at this point.

Tankwipe
02-17-2021, 09:38 PM
my team rules your team sucks

G13
02-17-2021, 10:00 PM
Godwin law<s inventor talk about why invoking Godwin doesn't mean anything and why using nazi analogies is sometimes super useful. (https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2017/08/14/the-creator-of-godwins-law-explains-why-some-nazi-comparisons-dont-break-his-famous-internet-rule/)

You're comparing a guy on the radio (you disagree with politically) to a mass murderer

Come back to Reality

HalflingSpergand
02-17-2021, 10:06 PM
Hitler rocks!

imperiouskitten
02-17-2021, 10:11 PM
Hitler never pulled the trigger either

FatherSioux
02-17-2021, 10:17 PM
You're a goddamn Nostrodumbass. What a bold prediction. People are going to say an obese drug-addled hateful piece of shit was an obese drug-addled hateful piece of shit. Who'd a thunk it?

Here's my prediction. No way this thread doesn't turn into resident Trumptards defending the indefensible. They've had four years of practice, it's an involuntary reflex at this point.

Show me where your boogeyman coalesced.

You sound pretty hateful yourself, interesting...

G13
02-17-2021, 10:38 PM

Neither did Governor Cuomo

Gwaihir
02-17-2021, 10:45 PM
he was essentially the only person in the American left wing during the Bush years. One of the only people resisting the Iraq War, etc. So he has some cachet by virtue of being maligned and ostracized for many years, but proven righteous on a very very important question.

That said, he is a total hysterical mess who was sure Trump would never give up power, etc. and a bit of a cringey effeminate too. I give him about 4/10 respect because he is capable of resisting pretty strong groupthink.

Yup. I was just noting for how much blister he thinks he has, I was actually kind of surprised I hadn't seen any of his movies.

Now, back to Rush. Never really much of a fan but when I was working for minimum wage and tasty smoked seafood treats after I finally pulled my head out of catatonia from the split (divorce) with a gumption to get out of the tent, the rusty old codger I was working with used to have him playin' in the background just he had something to bust a wisecrack remark about how stupid he was while the day passed.

I remember one rant where rush was essentially saying that he didn't understand the concept of a "moderate", and then proceeded to rant for a half hour about how moderacy was just another way of saying "I stand for slowly losing" which now that I think back upon, was probably a pretty big impetus contributing towards the polarization of both camps. "Two camps".....
Jacob told us to camp in between em in Genesis 32:3

Said that's where God's camp is, so I'm gonna say our resident lefties have this one.

Cassawary
02-18-2021, 12:45 AM
Yup. I was just noting for how much blister he thinks he has, I was actually kind of surprised I hadn't seen any of his movies.

Now, back to Rush. Never really much of a fan but when I was working for minimum wage and tasty smoked seafood treats after I finally pulled my head out of catatonia from the split (divorce) with a gumption to get out of the tent, the rusty old codger I was working with used to have him playin' in the background just he had something to bust a wisecrack remark about how stupid he was while the day passed.

I remember one rant where rush was essentially saying that he didn't understand the concept of a "moderate", and then proceeded to rant for a half hour about how moderacy was just another way of saying "I stand for slowly losing" which now that I think back upon, was probably a pretty big impetus contributing towards the polarization of both camps. "Two camps".....

Said that's where God's camp is, so I'm gonna say our resident lefties have this one.

slowly losing is the essence of conservatism :p

you're sposed to retard progress, not arrest it completely

Jibartik
02-18-2021, 12:51 AM
me on the left: "I hate many things but people most of all, when they have enough money to be distracted with the niceties of life they seem less of a bother to me."

also me on the left: "haha rush is dead, that fat whale"

the right: ohhh well well well, who is mr morality now dancing on his grave?

me: Hocks lugi

Cassawary
02-18-2021, 12:56 AM
they'll say it was civil rights in the 60s, but i think nixon left such a black mark that the movement lost its mind to revanchism

Gwaihir
02-18-2021, 01:00 AM
Good word!
Good postS
I gained +2 intelligence in the food slot

Arvan
02-18-2021, 01:12 AM
He was a bigger troll than any of you noob forum trolls RIP

Jibartik
02-18-2021, 01:30 AM
he was a literal troll

Byue
02-18-2021, 01:32 AM
holy shit did I just agree with Jibartik.

Wrekt
02-18-2021, 04:08 AM

Hitler was a decorated WW1 veteran and he shot himself like a coward. Pretty sure he pulled plenty triggers.

Gravydoo II
02-19-2021, 07:00 PM
You mean crush pillbaugh??
I laughed so hard when his wife came on. I knew what she was gonna say. I'll shit on his fucking grave. "go take that bone out of your nose and call us back" - Rush Limbaugh speaking to a black woman.

G13
02-19-2021, 07:11 PM
You mean crush pillbaugh??
I laughed so hard when his wife came on. I knew what she was gonna say. I'll shit on his fucking grave. "go take that bone out of your nose and call us back" - Rush Limbaugh speaking to a black woman.

Kind of funny you're basically admitting you were a listener

Gravydoo II
02-19-2021, 08:04 PM
Why wouldnt I want to laugh at a fat junkie lying his ass off?? Its hilarious. He's Alex Jones for the working man. Everything is a conspiracy, nothing is genuine, everything is an agenda. Right?

It REALLY helped me understand how conservatives/republicans/non-critical thinkers work. Like, I get it. They didnt stand a chance against him. He brain washed them people so easily cause he could connect the things they were trained to hate together so well. The man was worth the 400 million he was paid. He got that back for his masters many hundreds of times over from them. Really, I was impressed he could just keep lying about the same thing over and over and never laugh or weaken his faux resolve and anger.

You think I wouldnt listen to the source of all right wing beliefs and try to understand why they are just so hateful and hate america more than anything? Its pretty obvious they dont want america. They want some 1950's dennis the menace twisted fantasy where liberals have no rights and christians dominate the world.

Tell me he didnt talk about democrats for the entire show, every single day. Did he ever articulate a policy of any republican or ever say "you should vote for him because of this policy" over "hes not a democrat and we gotta stop them!! they are gonna take your cars and gasoline!!! green new deal!! wind mills!!! ", ever?? No. Your feelings are more important than facts, reality, or consequences. Thats what he taught his audience.

Gwaihir
02-19-2021, 08:15 PM
If you're fat and you're a leftist, you have no ground to stand on declaring hypocrisy.

Until you're actually healthy and subsidizing the healthcare costs of genetic failures, you cant in good faith argue "hypocrisy". You're basically standing on a platform that has politically weaponized the extortion of the populace.

Did Rush demand that you pay for his cancer treatments caused by his smoking?

Gravydoo II
02-19-2021, 08:34 PM
Im not fat. My penis is though.
No no. Not saying any of that. Just saying, for a man who looked for ANY reason to hate someone, including drug use, you guys sure did forgive him awful quickly.

The guy who was so moral and told you how to live was a literal drug trafficker who alluded justice by paying the cops 30k. He had 2000 pills. 2000. Imagine you get caught with 2000 pills. You might as well just kill yourself cause thats life son. He paid 30k, went home. Dont tell me shit about Crush. Remember his "two tier justice system" was just so unfair to conservatives??
He was a fat junkie and you didnt care. He was literally HIGH AS FUCK telling you how to live and think and you took him seriously. Think about that. Im serious. The ravings of someone whos pegged on the rev limiter from opiates.

Gwaihir
02-19-2021, 08:35 PM
Translation:

I hate living hand-to-mouth, so let's propose a system where everyone has to live hand-to-mouth forever. I've already posted my comments on Rush. I'm just hoping when you die, that you do so without insisting the rest of the world pay for it.

Gravydoo II
02-19-2021, 08:37 PM
Do you even understand what "you listened to a junkie for decades about how to be a person". A person who didnt live in reality. A millionaire, pampered, junkie told you what to think, for years. YEARS. No wonder you're so fucked up. You act just like him.

Gwaihir
02-19-2021, 08:39 PM

Gwaihir
02-19-2021, 08:40 PM
Do you know how to read, or even have a conversation? or do you make it a habit to just routinely put your assumptions into the mouths of others and insist on them as Truth?

read the fucking post, and then eat your own asshole.

Byue
02-19-2021, 09:14 PM
Do you know how to read, or even have a conversation? or do you make it a habit to just routinely put your assumptions into the mouths of others and insist on them as Truth?

read the fucking post, and then eat your own asshole.

pretty sure the post is jesus, bla bla bla god, bla bla bla, jews are bad, bla bla bla, it's all other people fault bla bla bla never mine.

edit: and then something along the line of I am super deep and you are base.

Kaveh
02-19-2021, 09:17 PM
Quebec will never be free, good thing you learned English like a good little boy

Byue
02-19-2021, 09:19 PM
Quebec will never be free, good thing you learned English like a good little boy

oh, separatism is at an all time high.
and because of the rise of the right wing, we will probably get another shot rather sooner than later.

Will you park your tanks at our border like last time?

imperiouskitten
02-19-2021, 10:22 PM
Hitler was a decorated WW1 veteran and he shot himself like a coward. Pretty sure he pulled plenty triggers.

i knew that, that's wartime and suicide. what's the punchline, your arcane knowledge? :o

G13
02-19-2021, 10:28 PM
Why wouldnt I want to laugh at a fat junkie lying his ass off?? Its hilarious. He's Alex Jones for the working man. Everything is a conspiracy, nothing is genuine, everything is an agenda. Right?

It REALLY helped me understand how conservatives/republicans/non-critical thinkers work. Like, I get it. They didnt stand a chance against him. He brain washed them people so easily cause he could connect the things they were trained to hate together so well. The man was worth the 400 million he was paid. He got that back for his masters many hundreds of times over from them. Really, I was impressed he could just keep lying about the same thing over and over and never laugh or weaken his faux resolve and anger.

You think I wouldnt listen to the source of all right wing beliefs and try to understand why they are just so hateful and hate america more than anything? Its pretty obvious they dont want america. They want some 1950's dennis the menace twisted fantasy where liberals have no rights and christians dominate the world.

Tell me he didnt talk about democrats for the entire show, every single day. Did he ever articulate a policy of any republican or ever say "you should vote for him because of this policy" over "hes not a democrat and we gotta stop them!! they are gonna take your cars and gasoline!!! green new deal!! wind mills!!! ", ever?? No. Your feelings are more important than facts, reality, or consequences. Thats what he taught his audience.

I don't think his advertisers cared

magnetaress
02-19-2021, 10:45 PM
Posting in this thread once literally to just up my post count.