PDA

View Full Version : Blatant clues the government is a fraud

HalflingSpergand
02-17-2021, 02:19 PM
All men created equal is a bold faced lie

Got any others?

imperiouskitten
02-17-2021, 02:24 PM
our ' inalienable ' rights were aliened by the NDAA and mass surveillance and other things lol

useless document

Snortles ban appeal
02-17-2021, 02:25 PM
replying to yourself on a forum
(LOL)

imperiouskitten
02-17-2021, 02:26 PM
replying to yourself on a forum
(LOL)

hes not pretending folks

he's so mad i whisper from many angles in his ear

Snortles ban appeal
02-17-2021, 02:27 PM
ok dude
(LOL)

imperiouskitten
02-17-2021, 02:29 PM
ok dude
(LOL)

bodied

_zXKtfKnfT8

zodium
02-17-2021, 02:37 PM
Private capital tends to become concentrated in few hands, partly because of competition among the capitalists, and partly because technological development and the increasing division of labor encourage the formation of larger units of production at the expense of smaller ones. The result of these developments is an oligarchy of private capital the enormous power of which cannot be effectively checked even by a democratically organized political society. This is true since the members of legislative bodies are selected by political parties, largely financed or otherwise influenced by private capitalists who, for all practical purposes, separate the electorate from the legislature. The consequence is that the representatives of the people do not in fact sufficiently protect the interests of the underprivileged sections of the population. Moreover, under existing conditions, private capitalists inevitably control, directly or indirectly, the main sources of information (press, radio, education). It is thus extremely difficult, and indeed in most cases quite impossible, for the individual citizen to come to objective conclusions and to make intelligent use of his political rights.

HalflingSpergand
02-17-2021, 02:44 PM
So im filbus but also budnick? Hooly shit snort ur all fuxked up. Meme on tho hairball

Snortles ban appeal
02-17-2021, 02:46 PM
filbus larp by j confirmed

imperiouskitten
02-17-2021, 02:47 PM
this is my yellowtext, not as big as getting him b& for a good 3 months but anyway, you can have 30% of credit spergdorf goodman

HalflingSpergand
02-17-2021, 02:48 PM
Filb is not a larp of bud trust me on that

HalflingSpergand
02-17-2021, 02:49 PM
this is my yellowtext, not as big as getting him b& for a good 3 months but anyway, you can have 30% of credit spergdorf goodman

Superior healings were cast

Snortles ban appeal
02-17-2021, 02:49 PM
drugs and poverty goals

zodium
02-17-2021, 02:55 PM
I have now reached the point where I may indicate briefly what to me constitutes the essence of the crisis of our time. It concerns the relationship of the individual to society. The individual has become more conscious than ever of his dependence upon society. But he does not experience this dependence as a positive asset, as an organic tie, as a protective force, but rather as a threat to his natural rights, or even to his economic existence. Moreover, his position in society is such that the egotistical drives of his make-up are constantly being accentuated, while his social drives, which are by nature weaker, progressively deteriorate. All human beings, whatever their position in society, are suffering from this process of deterioration. Unknowingly prisoners of their own egotism, they feel insecure, lonely, and deprived of the naive, simple, and unsophisticated enjoyment of life. Man can find meaning in life, short and perilous as it is, only through devoting himself to society.

HalflingSpergand
02-17-2021, 03:18 PM
Never trust a Christ denier

Gwaihir
02-17-2021, 03:41 PM
There will be no communism without Ebionitism, period. Communism on its own has no moral foundations to keep it congruent with the betterment of either the individual or the collective.

imperiouskitten
02-17-2021, 06:34 PM
no gommunism without epeenknightism . . .

looks like we are kickin this revolution off in the rite place

Evia
02-17-2021, 08:56 PM
Lol @ that Albert Einstein quote. So stop thinking, stop trying to resist what you feel is controlling you and taking away your freedom. Just sheep up and join the party society has created for you! That is how you will find happiness!

Spoken like a real crypt keeper just ushering you to a comforting death.

Oh shit! but he’s like a genius they tell me...so I should just stop thinking for myself and accept that he must be totally right and obviously knows what’s best for me!

/sheepmode on

Kaveh
02-17-2021, 08:58 PM
Why get lulz banned ?

HalflingSpergand
02-17-2021, 09:50 PM
No he didn't get banned, nit sure what the yellow text was. Off topic should be ban free

imperiouskitten
02-17-2021, 09:57 PM
if i don't ban him for transphobic stuff he works himself into an unhealthy rage posting it

Snortles ban appeal
02-17-2021, 09:58 PM
big butthurt j had reported me for posting a gif of this perfectly normal PSA (LOL)

YNwVrWGQneg

imperiouskitten
02-17-2021, 10:02 PM
he even has to lie about it -- i've got his goat on a choke chain :cool:

just don't lose control and ull be safe big luls

keep it fun :)

HalflingSpergand
02-17-2021, 10:04 PM
A woman pissing out of a weiner can u imagine

imperiouskitten
02-17-2021, 10:05 PM
A woman pissing out of a weiner can u imagine

gamer moment

imperiouskitten
02-17-2021, 10:10 PM
cute commercial btw, never seen it

Snortles ban appeal
02-17-2021, 10:17 PM
https://i.imgur.com/4gAMXwB.png

magnetaress
02-18-2021, 03:31 PM
All men created equal is a bold faced lie

Got any others?

Directly affirming OP

Governments are necessary because they maintain law and order. Laws are necessary for society to function. Life in a society without laws would be unsafe and unpredictable.

Just think about how unsafe and unhealthy our government regulated food production, and consumption. Is. Obesity and malnutrition is soaring like a great bald eagle. More like a vulture.

People in the USA currently live in extremely harmful times. Unhappy. Suffering. Miserable. "Yet the safest and best time to be alive ". "The most tolerant", most "entertaining" time to be alive. Completely devoid of any spirit. Or faith in good.

There's good in our civilization and government, but how much really? And does it outway the harm? And it's certainly not there for our "safety ". Government can pretend at stability as well, but we all know how precarious it is. No one can predict we'll remain a democratic republic within the next 19 years.

Death isn't the only kind of "harm".

magnetaress
02-18-2021, 03:33 PM
Chortles.

Find a better reason to get banned than massive girl schlong. This is Jesus speaking directly thru me and into u.