View Full Version : Lent.

Pages : [1] 2

magnetaress
02-17-2021, 10:39 AM
Today I learned of merkavah.

Gwaihir
02-17-2021, 10:54 AM
Yep.

Christ didn't abolish the Law (the mechanics of cosmic law)

He simply served as the final necessary scapegoat blood sacrifice, and the way to finally ascend Chokmah and Binah to Keter, which was only theorized before him (unless of course we consider Enoch)

Remember in Gen 32:31 Jacob travelled Jacob's ladder and ascended to a place called Pineal.

When he attempted to keep going he was cast back down at the Crown, and spent the rest of his days limping at the hip.

Joseph's lineage was that of Jacob. Arius was right. Pauline Christianity is a falsehood. That is to say, it must be removed in the assaying and chromatography process.

feniin
02-17-2021, 11:00 AM
Historical fiction cult :o

Gwaihir
02-17-2021, 11:03 AM
Cool it with the anti-Semitism, racist

feniin
02-17-2021, 11:07 AM
All Abrahamic religions are historical fiction. Hope that helps.

Gwaihir
02-17-2021, 11:10 AM
You don't even understand the language you're using to convey "information", so back into the trash you go.

magnetaress
02-17-2021, 11:29 AM
I feel like modern Christendom in all of it's flavors, even catholicism serves each a niche. Even though it obfuscates, I believe now the source. Not necessarily through malice. But perhaps necessity. Perhaps it is the ladder. Perhaps in our lives man ascends this ladder by learning the truth and restoring it through trial and error. Much like the foundation of life itself.

Not to detract from it. In this life I understand what I understand and I have gleaned or been given some small sense of the truth through this process. I'm not going to say which religions are the coloring books. Or which cater to earthly powers or wealth. But we may in choosing and learning challenge ourselves and know.

For your part, and Jesus's I would say I am eternally grateful in this regard.

I apologize for pontificating. This isn't a time to be apocryphal and heretical. It's not at all my intention.

I read three versions of Exodus 14 today. And learned from each.

feniin
02-17-2021, 11:32 AM
You don't even understand the language you're using to convey "information", so back into the trash you go.

You're so easy to bait. Mindless cultists usually are.

Mblake81
02-17-2021, 11:32 AM
Historical fiction cult :o

Pythagorean? ..pegasus avatar is why I ask

FatherSioux
02-17-2021, 11:35 AM
I love when the smart atheist types dismiss all religions, despite the undeniable truth that all of the west is build on a bedrock of Abraham.

Gwaihir
02-17-2021, 11:41 AM
Pop exodus 14:2
“Tell the people of Isra’el to turn around and set up camp in front of Pi-Hachirot, between Migdol and the sea, in front of Ba‘al-Tz’fon; camp opposite it, by the sea.
Sh'mot (Exo) 14:2 CJB

https://bible.com/bible/1275/exo.14.2.CJB

And

Genesis 32:3
When Ya‘akov saw them, he said, “This is God’s camp,” and called that place Machanayim [two camps]. Haftarah Vayetze: Hoshea (Hosea) 12:13(12)–14:10(9) (A); 11:7–12:12(11) (S) B’rit Hadashah suggested reading for Parashah Vayetze: Yochanan (John) 1:43–51
B'resheet (Gen) 32:3 CJB

https://bible.com/bible/1275/gen.32.3.CJB

I believe these two verses speak of the same "place". At the Root, if you Will.

Pi-Hachi(Root)

Gwaihir
02-17-2021, 11:43 AM

Pythagoras was an astute scholar of Jerusalem, and spent a great deal of time in Babylon from what I've read.

They have a statue of him in the courtyard of the Rosicrucian Temple in San Jose, CA

feniin
02-17-2021, 11:47 AM

https://wiki.project1999.com/Quillmane

Gwaihir
02-17-2021, 11:55 AM
Is Gil‘ad given to iniquity? Yes, they have become worthless. In Gilgal they sacrifice to bulls; therefore their altars are like piles of stones in a plowed field.” Ya‘akov fled to the land of Aram. There Isra’el slaved to win a wife; for a wife he tended sheep. By a prophet Adonai brought Isra’el up from Egypt, and by a prophet he was protected.
Hoshea (Hos) 12:12*-‬14 CJB

https://bible.com/bible/1275/hos.12.12-14.CJB

Gilead, the Grecian lineage of Israeli roots, prone to throwing rocks amongst fertile soil. The reference to sacrificing to Baal references their tendency toward the Qlipoth instead of the Sefirot.

Mblake81
02-17-2021, 11:56 AM
https://wiki.project1999.com/Quillmane

If my imaginative bard shows you a pentagram does a new quest begin?

Cassawary
02-17-2021, 11:56 AM
Is Gil‘ad given to iniquity? Yes, they have become worthless. In Gilgal they sacrifice to bulls; therefore their altars are like piles of stones in a plowed field.” Ya‘akov fled to the land of Aram. There Isra’el slaved to win a wife; for a wife he tended sheep. By a prophet Adonai brought Isra’el up from Egypt, and by a prophet he was protected.
Hoshea (Hos) 12:12*-‬14 CJB

https://bible.com/bible/1275/hos.12.12-14.CJB

Gilead, the Grecian lineage of Israeli roots, prone to throwing rocks amongst fertile soil. The reference to sacrificing to Baal references their tendency toward the Qlipoth instead of the Sefirot.

Gilgalad was an elven king

Gwaihir
02-17-2021, 11:58 AM
Let the wise understand these things, and let the discerning know them. For the ways of Adonai are straight, And the righteous walk in them, but in them sinners stumble.
Hoshea (Hos) 14:10 CJB

https://bible.com/bible/1275/hos.14.10.CJB

Gwaihir
02-17-2021, 12:10 PM
https://www.myjewishlearning.com/article/haftarah-for-vayetze/

That's why Christ called Simon Peter "rock" (Cephas)

Gwaihir
02-17-2021, 12:14 PM
Then he said to him, “Yes indeed! I tell you that you will see heaven opened and the angels of God going up and coming down on the Son of Man!”
Yochanan (Jhn) 1:51 CJB

https://bible.com/bible/1275/jhn.1.51.CJB

Arius' adoptionism

Mblake81
02-17-2021, 12:16 PM
https://aeon.co/essays/imagination-is-such-an-ancient-ability-it-might-precede-language

give a horse some redbull

Gwaihir
02-17-2021, 12:22 PM
The article references Aristotle. If we are to devolve into Platonism, let us discuss the roots of the word "information", mind you, much of Socrates' and Plato's thought comes from their excursions to Israel and Babylon as well.

Plato discussed the concept of Forms; conceptualization which ascended basal life.

What is the word "information" other than "the making into Forms" within our imagination (or inner world)? Monad (God) eminates (Logos) and (Sophia) which in turn eminates further forms adding depth to the Pleroma, with (Sophia) running off on her own to create (Yaldabaoth) without her Syzygy....

Mblake81
02-17-2021, 12:44 PM
Headline Hitman

..following up on a post from earlier in the thread.

Reason: Pardon the cringe of posting Bruce..

Absorb what is useful, reject what is useless, add what is essentially your own.” The idea of constantly researching and refining your own experience was key to Bruce Lee's way of life.

Fight a boxer, box a fighter

Gwaihir
02-17-2021, 01:02 PM
Interesting you would bring up Bruce Lee.

Bruce Lee was an astute scholar of Dao-ism, with the concept of the "Dao" literally meaning the "Way", "Be like water", Yin-Yang being just another synonym of Syzygy (the yoking together of two opposing pairs; Jung's Anima and Animus, etc) That said, I would not be surpised to find Sophia in his words.
Interestingly enough, to the Essenians and their evolutionary successors; the Ebionites, the word "Judaism" did not exist prior Christendom; the Essenians and Ebionites merely referred their their system of belief as "the Way".
The label "Judaism", to describe Saduceeism and Phariseeism, was added after Christendom continued forward with the evolution of "the Way" while Talmudism rejected the evolution, in which Christendom then sub-branched into Catholicism (hyLIC Cathodism), and Ebionitism.

The Roman Empire did not see the viability of allowing Ebionitism to continue to exist, and adopted Cathodism as a reinforcing political pillar, while granting special privileges to "Judaism" who helped to subvert the problems Ebionitism caused within the Empire (and this is where Paul comes into play).

feniin
02-17-2021, 01:08 PM
This is less historically accurate than Everquest 2.

Jibartik
02-17-2021, 01:09 PM

It's one thing to call someone dumb, but to just take the opposite and equally dumb stance to spite them, what do you call that?

feniin
02-17-2021, 01:11 PM
It's one thing to call someone dumb, but to just take the opposite and equally dumb stance to spite them, what do you call that?

A collection of folk tales and moral code does not make for accurate historical accounting. The fact that it's been edited and redacted and translated countless times further removes it from being historical fact and puts it much closer to fanfic.

Gwaihir
02-17-2021, 01:26 PM
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isaiah_7:14

the "almah" means "young woman" not virgin.

The Septuagint (the seventy) is the only "mostly accurate" representation of the Hebrew Text that predated Christ's entry into the Foray. One of the ONLY TWO points at which the Catholic Church states the LXX (Masoretic Text) is accurate over the Septuagint is in Catholicism's perversion of the word "Almah" to mean; "Virgin" instead of its true meaning "Young Woman" source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isaiah_7:14 in the paragraph detailing the Gospel of Matthew. Mind you the Ebionites themselves accepted original Matthew as canonical, and had a number of other "Canonical books" ruthlessly sought out by the Cathodist Empire.

Remember how I said the "on the road to Damascus (QUMRAN) is where Paul was headed to exterminate the Ebionites", where did they find the "Dead Sea Scrolls" which authenticated the Septuagint in quarrels with essentially all Masoretic translations? The caves of Qumran.

2 Esdras, which was official Canon of the pre-Christian Torah, "is reckoned among the apocrypha by Roman Catholics, Protestants, and most Eastern Orthodox Christians." for this exact reason:

2 Esdras 14:4-47
And when the forty days were ended, the Most High spoke to me, saying, “Make public the twenty-fourl books that you wrote first, and let the worthy and the unworthy read them; 46 but keep the seventy that were written last, in order to give them to the wise among your people.

Gwaihir
02-17-2021, 01:29 PM
By the way, it's funny to watch Feniin pivot. He is so in love with self-delusion and lies, that he is now pivoting to defend the Catholic Church when 2 hours ago he was railing on all Abrahamic religion.

That's how you know he doesn't stand for anything except lies.

And if you don't stand for anything, you fall for everything.

Lol

Mblake81
02-17-2021, 01:46 PM
Interestingly enough, to the Essenians and their evolutionary successors; the Ebionites, the word "Judaism" did not exist prior Christendom; the Essenians and Ebionites merely referred their their system of belief as "the Way".
The label "Judaism", to describe Saduceeism and Phariseeism, was added after Christendom continued forward with the evolution of "the Way" while Talmudism rejected the evolution, in which Christendom then sub-branched into Catholicism (hyLIC Cathodism), and Ebionitism.

P31z2qbErpc

HalflingSpergand
02-17-2021, 02:03 PM
Nice posts gwaihir , let the last
Haters hate

Jibartik
02-17-2021, 02:08 PM
A collection of folk tales and moral code does not make for accurate historical accounting. The fact that it's been edited and redacted and translated countless times further removes it from being historical fact and puts it much closer to fanfic.

you should check out this brand new idea called anthropology.

imperiouskitten
02-17-2021, 02:32 PM
they call the holiday "lent" because that's what they are rly celebrating

a successful lending

and you know who "'they '" are

Gwaihir
02-17-2021, 02:37 PM
Yes. The world is only Lent to us.
The ceremony is in remembrance of the 40 days and 40 nights Christ fasted in the mountains where he was tempted by the Ego-adversary, to use his spiritual power to exalt his Ego-Self above his Christ-Self, which was followed by the final supper, the "betrayal", and the nightlong torture preceding the day of Crucifixion which then leads to Passover and Easter to follow.

Last year Passover actually lined up with Easter. This year, Easter lags a week behind Passover.

feniin
02-17-2021, 04:10 PM
you should check out this brand new idea called anthropology.

Guess what I majored in? ;)

Boptop
02-17-2021, 04:12 PM
unemployment?

Gwaihir
02-17-2021, 04:53 PM
No, we just don't speak the same language.

I mean, I can understand you, because I grew up in a poor socioeconomic background with alcoholism and addiction rampant, but victimhood olympics is not my native language. Sorry you're dumb. Maybe if you can't keep up, you should just participate in conversations befitting your capacity, yeah?

This is a post-graduate level class on theology, if you're still struggling with the concept of beliefdisbelief, maybe you shouldn't participate in a class on the nuances of advanced theological interpretation. Faith doesn't mean belief.

imperiouskitten
02-17-2021, 04:59 PM
Guess what I majored in? ;)

that was a confusing discipline, they told me in 101 that Race is not a scientifically relevant category in any way shape or form but in my medical classes they taught me that Race is pretty relevant as a heuristic in diagnostics. It seems obvious to me that any categorization which aligns usefully to form a descriptive heuristic of types is by definition scientifically valid & relevant. I raised my hand to ask about this and the professor hated me forever btw, I was just trying to get her to explain it better but I guess she couldn't. So I became a real campus bad girl.

I'm really not one to speak this way but I think that real, live actual Marxism has infected the base assumptions of the field which are taught as fact to noobs but are in point of fact ideology. I'm glad my focus was on the physical 'cuz without that, I don't know what my tether to Earth would be.

Gwaihir
02-17-2021, 05:03 PM
For example
What is your conceptualization of the primary discourse of "Acts"?
There's, essentially, a debate going on between the 3 primary factions, or "schools of thought" going on in the early Christian community.

There is Paul's camp
vs
James' camp
with
Peter's camp acting as the mediatory faction.

What is the argument? how is it resolved?

Byue
02-17-2021, 05:07 PM

I mean, I can understand you, because I grew up in a poor socioeconomic background with alcoholism and addiction rampant, but victimhood olympics is not my native language. Sorry you're dumb. Maybe if you can't keep up, you should just participate in conversations befitting your capacity, yeah?

This is a post-graduate level class on theology, if you're still struggling with the concept of beliefdisbelief, maybe you shouldn't participate in a class on the nuances of advanced theological interpretation. Faith doesn't mean belief.

I am just wondering where you got your post doctorate degree in theology.

Since you obviously never went to school and is basically uneducated.
You sound like a dumb person idea of what a smart person is.

imperiouskitten
02-17-2021, 05:08 PM

don't be mean, just smile and nod and wait for the next playing card. he's allegedly a married boomer who found 4chan /x/ & /pol/ like post 2017 and he thinks it's a high iq hangout :o

i haven't given up on hepling him grow, hope he can swallow this poast without ego revulsion

Byue
02-17-2021, 05:11 PM
don't be mean, just smile and nod and wait for the next playing card. he's allegedly a married boomer who found 4chan /x/ & /pol/ like post 2017 and he thinks it's a high iq hangout :o

i haven't given up on hepling him grow, hope he can swallow this poast without ego revulsion

I thought you two were either friends, the same person or he is your child.

edit: i guess i was wrong.

Mblake81
02-17-2021, 05:12 PM

Case in point. You waltz into a forum full of American who don't know you, proceed to shit all over it, then when one of us.. namely me, give you shit back you act like the most indignant fuck-stick.

Edit: I should add, Do you understand? .. you know, just for good measure.

Gwaihir
02-17-2021, 05:14 PM

No I'm actually just waiting for someone to answer the question. Ego is whatever.

Byue
02-17-2021, 05:15 PM

This is a post-graduate level class on theology...

it was more a reply to this, but nice try, trying to change the topic.
Also, are you Gwaihir or are you not gwaihir, because the message applied to him and his definite posture on the level of his knowledge and why you should not talk above that level.

And I merely reminded him that he never went to school.
Why are you upset baby-man?

Boptop
02-17-2021, 05:17 PM
Case in point. You waltz into a forum full of American who don't know you, proceed to shit all over it, then when one of us.. namely me, give you shit back you act like the most indignant fuck-stick.

Edit: I should add, Do you understand? .. you know, just for good measure.

You've ruined your own lands, you won't ruin mine!

So xenophobic.

Mblake81
02-17-2021, 05:18 PM
You've ruined your own lands, you won't ruin mine!

So xenophobic.

Blow it out your ass.

imperiouskitten
02-17-2021, 05:18 PM
byue just sent me a couple of downright creepy aggressive DMs. do not want.

Gwaihir
02-17-2021, 05:19 PM
Btw, in response to the quoted, I suppose you should posthumously tell John Jacob Astor he's a fucking idiot for studying Theology at Harvard

Byue
02-17-2021, 05:22 PM
Btw, in response to the quoted, I suppose you should posthumously tell John Jacob Astor he's a fucking idiot for studying Theology at Harvard

I was quoting you.

Mblake81
02-17-2021, 05:23 PM
it was more a reply to this, but nice try, trying to change the topic.
Also, are you Gwaihir or are you not gwaihir, because the message applied to him and his definite posture on the level of his knowledge and why you should not talk above that level.

And I merely reminded him that he never went to school.
Why are you upset baby-man?

I don't know who this person is but they sound awesome, you can't get him and he straight treats you like the bitch you are and there is nothing you can do because you ain't equipped to handle it.

You, like budz being bent over his join date, are a stupid fool hung up on stupid things. Look at you trying to flex on an elf forum and losing..

Byue
02-17-2021, 05:23 PM

the creepy and aggressive message:

lol you're not a girl.
and you definitely did not go to school.

stop the bullshit.

I mean, definitely a hundred per cent thirsty, creepy and definitely agressive.
The victimhood is strong with that c-nut.

imperiouskitten
02-17-2021, 05:27 PM

lol you're not a girl.

stop the bullshit.

the DMs get progressively weirder from here. this guy is a legit psycho. calling me insufficiently left-wing "cunt who claims victim like all women do". He's a real lefty all right.

No dude you didn't victimize me you are just creepy and aggro AF. Too bad because the right wing outnumbers us here, but you suck.

Boptop
02-17-2021, 05:30 PM
Post screencaps kitten.

I don't know who this person is but they sound awesome, you can't get him and he straight treats you like the bitch you are and there is nothing you can do because you ain't equipped to handle it.

You, like budz being bent over his join date, are a stupid fool hung up on stupid things. Look at you trying to flex on an elf forum and losing..

Mblake81 scowls at you ready to attack.

imperiouskitten
02-17-2021, 05:32 PM
ok i poast because he's a newjack sideshow

https://i.imgur.com/NkjQ4tl.png

https://i.imgur.com/TPAQsOg.png

https://i.imgur.com/lCfg1eI.png

Boptop
02-17-2021, 05:34 PM
I like the casual sexism thrown in there at the end, really mixing it up with some spice.

FatherSioux
02-17-2021, 05:35 PM
I think Byue has an expiration date on these forums that we're advancing towards at an exponential rate.

Gwaihir
I've already said it twice. This guy's intent (see the premise behind his argumentation) is NOT to precipitate Truth. He argues for the sake of argument itself. Notice how quickly he is to attack even his would-be allies.

For all intents and purposes, he was soundly defeated in his first sparring. Subsequently, by Forumquest Torah, he should be banned already. Seeing as how Galach cannot see it to act, in this case, the only remaining recourse is a consensus block. Just ignore the guy already, he's practically braindead if you analyze his posts for substance.

Boptop
This message is hidden because Gwaihir is on your ignore list.

imperiouskitten
02-17-2021, 05:36 PM
I like the casual sexism thrown in there at the end, really mixing it up with some spice.

but he says there was no creepiness!

FatherSioux
02-17-2021, 05:36 PM
I've already said it twice. This guy's intent (see the premise behind his argumentation) is NOT to precipitate Truth. He argued for the sake of argument itself. Notice how quickly he is to attack even his would-be allies.

For all intents and purposes, he was soundly defeated in his first sparring. Subsequently, by Forumquest Torah, he should be banned already. Seeing as how Galach cannot see it to act, in this case, the only remaining recourse is a consensus block. Just ignore the guy already, he's practically braindead if you analyze his posts for substance.

I've done my part, he's a desperate fool seeking something that we don't sell here. Admiration.

imperiouskitten
02-17-2021, 05:38 PM
I've done my part, he's a desperate fool seeking something that we don't sell here. Admiration.

ohhhhhhhhhhh that explains so much :p

well, for my part i admire the gooduns with prejudice. like maskedmelon, mead, jurisdictum

Boptop
02-17-2021, 05:39 PM
You really want to side with the anti-semetic poster using the term Forumquest Torah?

HalflingSpergand
02-17-2021, 05:40 PM
Ya he DM me too, mega loser

imperiouskitten
02-17-2021, 05:40 PM
You really want to side with the anti-semetic poster using the term Forumquest Torah?

he does. he does. to some it is all about teams. Indeed he will be fundamentally unable to perceive that I am acting in a way other than team loyalty in making this very post.

Gwaihir
02-17-2021, 05:43 PM
The word is "semitic", dumbass, and I'm not even anti-semitic, I'm anti-talmudic. This entire thread is me proposing the concept that the Essenian JEWS are the only ones that got it right; not the Catholic Church, or the Talmudic Pharisees and Saducees.

That is, semitic: meaning: of Shem, which I embrace I am the lineage thereof through the tribe of Dan, lest I would not be Rhesus negative, if it not true. So fucking dumb, I swear.

imperiouskitten
02-17-2021, 05:44 PM
The word is "semitic", dumbass, and I'm not even anti-semitic, I'm anti-talmudic. This entire thread is me proposing the concept that the Essenian JEWS are the only ones that got it right; not the Catholic Church, or the Talmudic Pharisees and Saducees

matisyahu bars

Boptop
02-17-2021, 05:44 PM

Mblake81
02-17-2021, 05:45 PM

lol you're not a girl.

stop the bullshit.

You sent a DM to a resident forum tranny to tell them they are a tranny.. and I think that last part is a slip on your part. How dark is it in the closet?

imperiouskitten
02-17-2021, 05:46 PM
You sent a DM to a resident forum tranny to tell them they are a tranny.. and I think that last part is a slip on your part. How dark is it in the closet?

gross as usual. some old timey politeness you've got, you old greaseball.

Byue
02-17-2021, 05:47 PM
I think Byue has an expiration date on these forums that we're advancing towards at an exponential rate.

still not responding to questions though.

they were relatively simple to respond to, as well.

imperiouskitten
02-17-2021, 05:48 PM
still not responding to questions though.

they were relatively simple to respond to, as well.

see byue we could use you on the Good Team. why you gotta be roid raging?

Boptop
02-17-2021, 05:48 PM
Kitten is a human being Mblake81 and has been pretty respectful during their discourse with you. I think we can agree that the bare minimum here would be to use the word trans rather than tranny.

Byue
02-17-2021, 05:49 PM
Also, kitten.
By the time you posted about the creepy message, all i did was send one message.
And I mean, arguably and objectively, it wasn't creepy so I mean, what gives?

Also to everyone else: this is the exact discussionw e have on the fox news post.

Literally you have casual racism lying by every second.
No one bats an eye.

Someone else does it: OMG LOOK RACISM THIS IS AWFUL.

And I am not even sure you get it.

imperiouskitten
02-17-2021, 05:50 PM
Byue wasn't even going for that angle and blake knows it. he's just gross.

imperiouskitten
02-17-2021, 05:51 PM
Also, kitten.
By the time you posted about the creepy message, all i did was send one message.
And I mean, arguably and objectively, it wasn't creepy so I mean, what gives?

Well, you opened up with something pretty bizarre. I could feel the acrid energy coming off you which would culminate in a misogynistic rage attack. And I was correct. I'd say the creep sensor is working great.

Gwaihir
02-17-2021, 05:53 PM
There you go. Use your position of superior intersectionalism to subjugate. Know your masters, Byue. At least you might still salvage some self-styled retarded children to follow in your image.

Boptop
02-17-2021, 05:54 PM

imperiouskitten
02-17-2021, 05:55 PM
There you go. Use your position of superior intersectionalism to subjugate.

the man purports to be civilized but conducts himself as an ogre. It hardly qualifies as subjugation, it seems, as you and others here appear to live quite happily without the dignity of civility.

If you can't be polite you don't get much polite company, is all.

Gwaihir
02-17-2021, 05:57 PM
the man purports to be civilized but conducts himself as an ogre. It hardly qualifies as subjugation, it seems, as you and others here appear to live quite happily without the dignity of civility.

Thank you. I couldn't afford to bear such trivialities of pride. Dignity is the reserved as the privilege of upper-class whitoids providing conjecture in the field of sociology. Fortunately, I still managed to nab Sociology accolades whilst sleepwalking through University without it.

Byue
02-17-2021, 05:57 PM
Well, you opened up with something pretty bizarre. I could feel the acrid energy coming off you which would culminate in a misogynistic rage attack. And I was correct. I'd say the creep sensor is working great.

Well, I called you a fake and not a girl.
which you know, I'm right either way.

So whether or not it was going to be creepy is beyond the point, you said that it was.
yet, it wasn't, yet.
In human society, that makes you a liar.

Boptop
02-17-2021, 06:02 PM
I'm guessing awareness surrounding trans identity, culture, and issues hasn't made its way to Quebec yet. I find it really weird that everyone's go to with imperiouskitten when they post has been based on the poster's gender identity. Unoriginal.

Boptop
02-17-2021, 06:03 PM
Even the anti-vaxxer gave a more respectful debate than this!

imperiouskitten
02-17-2021, 06:05 PM
thx boptop, always a pleasure when you drop in -_- pearls before swine day after day, my strange compulsion.

Incidentally it seems like a lot of dads who've already picked a mate, or younger incels, who are quite set on denigrating me based on identity, never angling after my appearance itself. So I'd reckon each example of disrespect stacks up as an honor of sorts :p

Gwaihir
02-17-2021, 06:07 PM
For example
What is your conceptualization of the primary discourse of "Acts"?
There's, essentially, a debate going on between the 3 primary factions, or "schools of thought" going on in the early Christian community.

There is Paul's camp
vs
James' camp
with
Peter's camp acting as the mediatory faction.

What is the argument? how is it resolved?

Ok, so to get back on topic of this thread. Does anyone intend to actually discuss the topic, or are we just flinging faeces like a couple of Rhesus monkeys?

Byue
02-17-2021, 06:11 PM
I'm guessing awareness surrounding trans identity, culture, and issues hasn't made its way to Quebec yet. I find it really weird that everyone's go to with imperiouskitten when they post has been based on the poster's gender identity. Unoriginal.

Actually, our laws are more progressive than yours.
My aunt used to be my uncle which is the I have a black friend defense.

To be fair, I didn't know she was trans and I couldn't care less, is she happy?
That is what matters.

I just know that her ideas are male-centric ideas and that she didn't go to school like she said she had because nobody who goes to school actually diss other departments.

Nobody who actively studied talks about "hard" and "soft" science.
These are the talking points of like, right wing talking heads.

The point is I was never made aware that she is a girl, or a trans.
All i said was you are not a girl not because I think trans are not people but because no educated woman would have her talking points.

I am fairly certain that nobody asked me.
and everyone put words into my mouth yet space laser isn't real.
it's rothschild laser, in space, know the difference.

Something like this.

Gwaihir
02-17-2021, 06:14 PM
Ooo Ooo
Me Me
My Aunt Dixie, used to be my Uncle Dave until he did too much methamphetamines, changed his name to Dixie, and started posting really disturbing cross-dressing imagery on his Facebook a few years ago, so I'm an expert too.

P.S. I deleted Facebook shortly thereafter.

imperiouskitten
Actually, our laws are more progressive than yours.
My aunt used to be my uncle which is the I have a black friend defense.

To be fair, I didn't know she was trans and I couldn't care less, is she happy?
That is what matters.

I just know that her ideas are male-centric ideas and that she didn't go to school like she said she had because nobody who goes to school actually diss other departments.

The point is I was never made aware that she is a girl, or a trans.
All i said was you are not a girl not because I think trans are not people but because no educated woman would have her talking points.

I am fairly certain that nobody asked me.
and everyone put words into my mouth yet space laser isn't real.
it's rothschild laser, in space, know the difference.

Something like this.

I only took anthro 101 for a graduation requirement, at a fairly prestigious American university. I'm sorry that my remark disturbed you so deeply. In truth it was posed as a prompt to see if I could have that query answered which was responded to with anger and revulsion when I proposed it at the University.

I think you are quite mistaken however that hard scientists don't remark upon the softer fields of study with at least joking derision. Might you have studied something soft yourself and absolutized your limited point of view?

You have exploded far beyond what was called for even after my attempts to reason with you. Like many here in varying degrees, you are a paranoid. With a meanspirited temper. I wish we could have been friendly acquaintances.

Byue
Ok, so to get back on topic of this thread. Does anyone intend to actually discuss the topic, or are we just flinging faeces like a couple of Rhesus monkeys?

god is dead, nobody cares about the scriptures.
Nothing in there is real anyway.

unless you believe in a giant boat holding all of the animals of earth like a fucking moron. "oh no, not that"
ok, that this dude who is god sent himself as his son here for the crimes we didn't do yet so he would die for those?

or like that the world is 5 thousand years old?
or that Eve was made from a rib?

Disney makes excellent books for you if you believe in those kind of stories.

Byue
02-17-2021, 06:15 PM
I only took anthro 101 for a graduation requirement, at a fairly prestigious American university. I'm sorry that my remark disturbed you so deeply. In truth it was posed as a prompt to see if I could have that query answered which was responded to with anger and revulsion when I proposed it at the University. Looks like I get the same here.

Are you trying to push forth the idea that right wing ideas are pushed out of academia or a new thing that does not pertain to this at all?

Gwaihir
02-17-2021, 06:17 PM
I only took anthro 101 for a graduation requirement, at a fairly prestigious American university. I'm sorry that my remark disturbed you so deeply. In truth it was posed as a prompt to see if I could have that query answered which was responded to with anger and revulsion when I proposed it at the University.

I think you are quite mistaken however that hard scientists don't remark upon the softer fields of study with at least joking derision. Might you have studied something soft yourself and absolutized your limited point of view?

I'm pretty sure he's "progressiver" than you, imperio.

His head is emptier, AND his aim is more poorly focused.

Snortles ban appeal
02-17-2021, 06:18 PM
im an anime girl
(LOL)

imperiouskitten
02-17-2021, 06:19 PM
Are you trying to push forth the idea that right wing ideas are pushed out of academia or a new thing that does not pertain to this at all?

I was calling attention to the specific discord between medical sciences and anthropology, the former which uses racial classifications to measurable effect and the latter which denies, or apparently does (I did not trust the professor particularly well), that they are of any value whatsoever in any context.

FatherSioux
02-17-2021, 06:21 PM

You claim to be educated but you speak like a gas station cashier.

In hard sciences there is by in large, a single correct answer.

In soft sciences you are granted creative freedom, there are multiple correct answers and gradation of wrongness.

Gwaihir
02-17-2021, 06:21 PM
he's also more indoctrinated than you are, and that means he's more educated. I'm still waiting for him to develop a Thesis statement, though. Seems his education didn't focus on trivial things, like cogency.

imperiouskitten
02-17-2021, 06:22 PM
im an anime girl
(LOL)
bounces right off, goober.

https://i.imgur.com/PUmnkTw.jpg

don't forget im every poster on the board!

Gwaihir
02-17-2021, 06:23 PM
I was calling attention to the specific discord between medical sciences and anthropology, the former which uses racial classifications to measurable effect and the latter which denies, or apparently does (I did not trust the professor particularly well), that they are of any value whatsoever in any context.

all learned people vying for tenure in the field of anthropology understand Race as a biological construct, they just know that it's not something you can talk about because of politics, so they lie.

imperiouskitten
02-17-2021, 06:24 PM
all learned people vying for tenure in the field of anthropology understand Race as a biological construct, they just know that it's not something you can talk about because of politics, so they lie.

that's basically what I think, and only ever getting rage back in reply to inquiries seems to support this.

Gwaihir
02-17-2021, 06:26 PM
that's because all learned people know its political/career suicide to talk about it, and they have an army of really stupid people to argue in lieu of their silence, so they don't need to go any further than not commenting.

Byue
02-17-2021, 06:28 PM
he's also more indoctrinated than you are, and that means he's more educated. I'm still waiting for him to develop a Thesis statement, though. Seems his education didn't focus on trivial things, like cogency.

well you mentioned having a phd in theology earlier.
so either you are very educated -im sorry, indoctrinated- or a lying piece of shit.
I am fairly certain that it's the later.

Boptop
02-17-2021, 06:29 PM

In hard sciences there is by in large, a single correct answer.

In soft sciences you are granted creative freedom, there are multiple correct answers and gradation of wrongness.

I would be more forgiving on any perceived issues you have with the poster's language (which is fine from my point of view, B). The poster is bilingual and I think French first language.

Byue
02-17-2021, 06:29 PM

yeah I can speak three languages though.
You?

Gwaihir
02-17-2021, 06:31 PM
I woke up with one helluva migraine this morning, to which I supposed potassium-deficiency to blame with all my protein-loading in anticipation of Lent.

So, my attempts to supress the migraine proved mostly successful to survive until the lunch hour, but even then, supression proved to no longer be an option.

Disclosure:
Lunch today consists of:
1 Medium-sized Beet in discs
1 still-crisp Avocado sliced in slices
1 tomato seared, because my flax seed and flax seed oil arrives by amazon courier today
and
as much Roasted Red Pepper Hummus as I can scoop with the abovementioned.

Should provide an ample amount of Potassium to cure my ailment.

Will report post-digestion.

Gwaihir
02-17-2021, 06:35 PM
Did you know, among the most learned scholars of biblical history, the concept that Jesus was vegetarian (and more than likely; Vegan) is nearly unanimous?

Bart Ehrman, for example, clearly states he believes Jesus was Vegan based upon his studies. He states that Vegetarianism was a requirement for discipleship with Jesus, and was a fairly universal requirement for the faith before the development of the central argument detailed in Acts.

FatherSioux
02-17-2021, 06:37 PM
yeah I can speak three languages though.
You?

Common Tongue
Barbarian
Erudian
Elvish
Troll
Ogre
Gnomish
Halfling
Old Erudian
Gnoll
Goblin
Elder Dragon
Dragon
Dark Speech

Gwaihir
02-17-2021, 06:38 PM
He can relay nothing of substance in three languages....
impressive.

Byue
02-17-2021, 06:38 PM
Did you know, among the most learned scholars of biblical history, the concept that Jesus was vegetarian (and more than likely; Vegan) is nearly unanimous?

Bart Ehrman, for example, clearly states he believes Jesus was Vegan based upon his studies.

it would be incredibly difficult to be vegan, in the ancient times knowing that an animal was used for pretty much all farming.

You do realize you can't even eat honey as a vegan because bees were used and exploited. So, vegetarian, perhaps, if the dude ever existed which notably, most scholars agree: he did not.

why? because there is no archeological evidence of him outside the bible.

Byue
02-17-2021, 06:41 PM
I mean it's weird to be called an idiot by American't be bothered to got o school, peddling conservative lies and talking about jesus like a real person that existed.

I mean sure fi you think I am but you believe in angels so you are more retarded than all of us combined, if you ask a sane person.

Gwaihir
02-17-2021, 06:44 PM
I delineate things in this thread, exclusively from the Old Testament/Septuagint Torah.

Are you saying Jews didn't exist, also? dumbass

Cassawary
02-17-2021, 06:47 PM
why? because there is no archeological evidence of him outside the bible.

ya ever see a church? there's some real humdingers out there boyo

imperiouskitten
02-17-2021, 06:48 PM
Louis XIV or something used to carry around a literal actual splinter from the cross he was crucified on into battle soooo

Gwaihir
02-17-2021, 06:50 PM
Let's recap the verses I reference in this thread:

Genesis 1:29
Genesis 32:31
Genesis 32:3
Hosea 12:12-14
Hosea 14:10
2 Esdras 14:45-47 (this is actually not even recognized as official Scripture in "Christianity")
Isaiah 7:14

and 1 reference to NT
John 1:51 which is a book styled after the mindset of James' following of early "Christians" who "Christianity" deems a heretical sect because they remained Jewish Christians.

Little known fact: John 1John, 2John, and James were almost omitted from the "Canon" entirely in the first council of Nicea because they were deemed "gnostic-leaning" and reflective of the Ebionite/Arius persuassion. Most scholars theorize that the only reason why they were excepted was because they wanted to keep Revelations and it wouldve made them look really stupid if they rejected all of John of Patmos' other works.

Boptop
02-17-2021, 06:51 PM
"actual splinter"

FatherSioux
02-17-2021, 06:52 PM
if the dude ever existed which notably, most scholars agree: he did not.

He can't be serious can he?

Gwaihir
02-17-2021, 07:01 PM
I would be interested to gno if that shard is Dogwood or Rosewood, because I'm willing to bet it is the same wood Moses put into Lake Marah in Exodus 15:23-24. Like, I would be willing to bet literally anything it was.

It's one of those things that I know that I don't know how I know I know.

I mean, it would be so sweet to gno that the only thing that could quell the waters of bitterness, was the wood of the Cross Christ was crucified on. You know what I'm sayin'? Sweet Victory, for reals. Nike be damned.

Gwaihir
02-17-2021, 07:37 PM
And my migraine is gone. Keeping up with daily potassium needs are a stone cold bitch.

Snortles ban appeal
02-17-2021, 07:44 PM
bounces right off, goober.

https://i.imgur.com/PUmnkTw.jpg

don't forget im every poster on the board!

https://i.imgur.com/2WoXliK.gif

Mblake81
02-17-2021, 09:14 PM
gross as usual. some old timey politeness you've got, you old greaseball.

Here's looking at you, kid.

magnetaress
02-17-2021, 09:20 PM
Guys.

I failed horribly. There was no other good food available and I was already 2 days into a deep calorie deficit, starting to feel confusion.

I ate the wrong stuff tonight.

Gonna try again. Tomorrow aught to be easy enough.

I'm still doing IF though. Maybe IF + lent is a bit out of my reach for the moment. Like 1 meal every 47 hours. Seems like my only source of minerals is plant stuff, and I consider that meal. So I started out depleted from Feb 1st-11th being insanely hardcore.

Sorry ya'll. I was pumped for maximum 40 days of desert survival simulation and set my goals maybe a bit high.

I said a bunch of nice prayers about even people who upset me. Avoided gossip. And tried to give a little bit today.

Lent is hard.

Yeah. I think just high levels of protein Monday triggered a bad migraine some how. Idk y.

As for Gwaihir, definitely not antisemitic. Talks about Hebrew lore all the time without flipping tables. Seems cool to me.

No more gossiping from me.

Good night and rest well :)

Gwaihir
02-17-2021, 09:40 PM
Start your morning with some hummus, raw beets, and avocado bro.

Because the calorie load is so low compared to the nutrient and micronutrient load, you pretty much can't overeat and you won't be hungry through most of the day.

Don't starve yourself for most of the day on a daniel fast.

Gwaihir
02-17-2021, 09:47 PM
https://ultimatedanielfast.com/ultimate-daniel-fast-food-guidelines/

magnetaress
02-17-2021, 09:58 PM
https://ultimatedanielfast.com/ultimate-daniel-fast-food-guidelines/

Yeah. Really a slice of avocado and a banana and a few tsp hummus would have been such a better dinner.

Gwaihir
02-17-2021, 10:01 PM
Yeah but break your fast right in the morning. Because your are on a low cal: nutrient ratio, naturally, with a Daniel fast, you don't need to IT. It just adds pain that doesn't need to be there, since the improved nutrient intake will just bring you to equilibrium with satiety over time.

I go distilled water from Walmart for .80/gal.

Distilled, not purified (filtered)

Gwaihir
02-17-2021, 10:02 PM
When we buy a house, my wife and I already agreed, we are putting in a water distillation unit, which means, basement required

Gwaihir
02-18-2021, 01:49 AM
Read Genesis Chapter 32 with the understanding that the story is woven between Jacob's travels within his meditations, with a quick excursion to the physical world to arrange a reunion with a hostile Esau, and after all his preparations to die at his brother's hands are addressed, he travels back into the astral world, and wrestles with pride/shame/strength/humility; the Lucifer/Christ construct.

32:25 is the entry point into the meditative struggle.

Gwaihir
02-18-2021, 01:52 AM
Ya‘akov went on his way, and the angels of God met him. When Ya‘akov saw them, he said, “This is God’s camp,” and called that place Machanayim [two camps]. Haftarah Vayetze: Hoshea (Hosea) 12:13(12)–14:10(9) (A); 11:7–12:12(11) (S) B’rit Hadashah suggested reading for Parashah Vayetze: Yochanan (John) 1:43–51
B'resheet (Gen) 32:2*-‬3 CJB

https://bible.com/bible/1275/gen.32.2-3.CJB

It's possible that 1:4 is a telepathic communication, but I believe this is where it transitions to the physical

Then 32:25 is the second meditation

Gwaihir
02-18-2021, 02:09 AM
The sauce

feniin
02-18-2021, 03:02 AM
It's like a live stream of a mental breakdown in here. Yikes.

Gwaihir
02-18-2021, 03:16 AM
Look at that Yiddish word for the name of the "man" half of the "Adonai" and "Angel", that Angel's name is now pronounced Moloch

Gwaihir
02-18-2021, 03:25 AM
(אִישׁ).feminine form for husband of Ba'al pronounced "Ishi" (Ishtar)

Gwaihir
02-18-2021, 05:08 AM
Thank for pointing me toward exodus 14. It really helped to flesh out what the spirit was trying to reveal to me in Genesis 32.

Tomorrow is a good time to review exodus 15, I think....

Good night

Snortles ban appeal
02-18-2021, 09:33 AM
It's like a live stream of a mental breakdown in here. Yikes.

magnetaress
02-18-2021, 12:05 PM
Thank for pointing me toward exodus 14. It really helped to flesh out what the spirit was trying to reveal to me in Genesis 32.

Tomorrow is a good time to review exodus 15, I think....

Good night

You're welcome. I actually read a bit of genesis with Jacob yesterday too. Probably because I followed some links to it after you referenced Genesis.

I felt as I woke up, had sleep paralysis and couldn't see or hear. I felt someone draw a wet cross between my brow and felt someone lay a hand gently on each side of my head. It seemed. Sadly the inability to move panicked me into screaming and trying to force myself awake.

The sensation was of real touch, not terrifying in itself. I have only felt that before though when it felt like someone was holding me down (terrifying then). So distinctly "real". Feeling. Different though. Like I could sense no harm was meant.

I like to break fast in the evening just before rest as it helps calm me. Even a 200-400 calorie morsel of vegetable juice or hummus on toast helps me calm and rest easy.

Eating too much or fried food or too much protein with no carb seems to do me in. Or a lot of cheese.

Looks like I'm getting away with last nights debauchery. I can't seem to arrange a proper meal unless I do it myself. Which is challenging, for reasons I refuse to go into in this thread.

I miss making my own wholesome sourdough. That and some hummus, olives, and maybe a crumb of cheese and the occasional jalapeńo or pepper or piece of fruit was the best I ever felt.

magnetaress
02-18-2021, 03:11 PM
Matthew 6:16-18

Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. But when you fast, put oil on your head and wash your face, so that it will not be obvious to others that you are fasting, but only to your Father, who is unseen; and your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.

Also read the bit about the Marah. And exodus 15. Seems legit. The Orthodox Jewish Bible so far with a little research, I find most intriguing. The Tree of Life one isn't terrible. But IDK. I think it's good to contemplate on the deeper and original meaning. Rather than just follow a lay learning. Or interpretation. In making something accessible and palatable to the state culture, we destroy it, it's truth, and neuter the power of it.

Stuff like.

Thine nachalah, in the place, Hashem

And

Mi Chamochah
https://www.adatelohim.org/worship/prayers-and-songs/mi-chamochah/

Anyway. For serious, I should learn the forgotten languages of the levant.

Always wanted to learn Cuneiform, Assyrian. Sumerian. Egyptian. And Hebrew.

Seems like everyone I know who has. Learned little known secrets that the state and contemporary churches are hostile or ambivalent towards.

What's your favorite Bible or testament?

Da'as. Spidey sense.

Gwaihir
02-18-2021, 03:53 PM
I like the Complete Jewish Bible, with the Orthodox Jewish Bible, the Good News Catholic Bible, and the Tree of Life version as secondary sources since the OJB can be a bit daunting and difficult to discern without a thorough background in the etymology of the hebrew language/ Aramaic?

Gwaihir
02-18-2021, 03:54 PM
I'm also going to buy a Brenton's as my physical bible, since it is a Septuagint translation, instead of being based on the Masoretic Text. I would also like to learn Koine Greek, Latin, and the lost languages of the Levant.

Gwaihir
02-18-2021, 04:02 PM
Also, it's crazy when you read the song in chapter 15 because it starts with "who is like God" as the preamble using the hebrew words "Mi Chamochah"

These two words, in the English language, are pronounced "Michael"; (Mi-Cha-EL) the same spirit that the adoptionist perspective names as the spirit which infused Yeshua, or Ieso, upon baptism.

The Christianity that we sell, is not the Christianity that we adopt. Some words to resonate on.

magnetaress
02-18-2021, 04:04 PM
I'm also going to buy a Brenton's as my physical bible, since it is a Septuagint translation, instead of being based on the Masoretic Text. I would also like to learn Koine Greek, Latin, and the lost languages of the Levant.

Cool, going to check out Brenton's as well.

magnetaress
02-18-2021, 04:05 PM
Also, it's crazy when you read the song in chapter 15 because it starts with "who is like God" as the preamble using the hebrew words "Mi Chamochah"

These two words, in the English language, are pronounced "Michael"; (Mi-Cha-EL) the same spirit that the adoptionist perspective names as the spirit which infused Yeshua, or Ieso, upon baptism.

The Christianity that we sell, is not the Christianity that we adopt. Some words to resonate on.

I'll let you in on a secret. This is quite auspicious.

Gwaihir
02-18-2021, 04:14 PM
It's both auspicious and capricious.

It provides a great deal of context to matthew 10:16

“Pay attention! I am sending you out like sheep among wolves, so be as prudent as snakes and as harmless as doves.
Mattityahu (Mat) 10:16 CJB

https://bible.com/bible/1275/mat.10.16.CJB

Remember, the struggle within each individual is their own undertaking. We do not save, for salvation and/or judgement is the jurisdiction of Adonai, and Adonai alone. That is HIS cross, to bear. Our cross is weighty enough as it is.

magnetaress
02-18-2021, 04:23 PM
Food for thought. Don't let my rambling, dissembling. Paranoia. Confusion trouble you.

:)

magnetaress
02-19-2021, 12:40 PM
If I arise myself to read biblia today. What to read?

Kaveh
02-19-2021, 12:52 PM

If you’re going to be this disrespectful, please understand you are racist

And a NL

Gwaihir
02-19-2021, 01:10 PM
Yeah, he doesn't get it though, because in the world of me me me, there is no eye.

magnetaress
02-19-2021, 02:06 PM
Exodus 16.

What is it? Let's think a minute.

https://www.atlasobscura.com/articles/is-manna-real.amp

Maybe L. esculenta

Granted it's found in Turkey, and a similar lichen in Iran.

Or:

Diyarbakir (or Diarbékir in French writings) is a district in south-eastern Turkey. Leo Errera, professor of botany at the University of Brussels and a member of the Academy, examined the sample and published a paper about it. He began his report with the observation that it was easy to see...

...that this substance is nothing other than the lichen known by the name Lecanora esculenta...found first by Pallas in the arid, calcareous and gypsum mountains of the desert of Tartary. Ledebour and Eversmann found it abundant in the Kirghiz steppes, near the southern part of the river Jaďk at the foot of gypsum hills around the salt lakes. This lichen has also been reported from Persia by Parrot, where it is thought to fall from the sky. To summarise, it is common in Asia Minor and is found also in Palestine and in Algeria. In some parts of Asia Lecanora esculenta covers the soil to such a degree that, according to Parrot, it forms beds 15 to 20 centimetres thick.

Seems like mixed with flowering desert grasses, wheat, and honeydew, maybe from insects. A small band of people could subsist on it. And whatever other scraps they could find. It'd make good bread. Lichen are rich in vitamins and minerals?

They were told not to gather too much. If they did it didn't regrow as much. Lichen, bacteria, and algae could grow back exponentially under the right conditions?

https://www.anbg.gov.au/lichen/case-studies/diyarbakir-manna.html

https://herbarium.usu.edu/fun-with-fungi/lichens

Consider climate change.

Consider environmental change. Perhaps the Sinai and Levant was much different ecologically, richer, and even some species have been lost in ~2000 years.

https://i.imgur.com/gmmPekS.jpg

Natural Uses
Lichens can be an important food source in extreme environments. The Lapp people, who live above the Arctic Circle in Scandinavia and Russia, harvest lichens as winter food for their reindeer, just like farmers in temperate zones stockpile hay. Sheep in the deserts of Libya survive, in part, by eating crustose lichens growing on rocks.

Lichens are also important in making soil. Soil is made up of organic matter, such as decayed plants, and minerals. Species that grow on rocks infiltrate and wedge apart pieces of the rock by both pressure and chemical action. Some of their acidic secondary products dissolve the rock’s surface, freeing mineral grains. This is an extremely slow process, but the resilience and endurance of the lichen fungi puts time on their side.

Pretty sad people ignore the Biblia on life IMHO

To me, manna is life, from God. Adonai. It's bacteria. It's algae. It's living. And working together in mutual symbiosis to turn rocks into soil. We should grow this stuff with our wheat. Promote its growth and make it free to all.

magnetaress
02-19-2021, 02:49 PM
P.s. solein seems really cool ;p

It's not hard to grow algea either with a pump and a screen and some nutrients.

feniin
02-19-2021, 04:35 PM
If you’re going to be this disrespectful, please understand you are racist

And a NL

I'm an adult that doesn't need imaginary friends or mystical deities.

magnetaress
02-19-2021, 04:51 PM
I'm an adult that doesn't need imaginary friends or mystical deities.

Did you not see all the links in my post?

Imagination is what helped Leonardo DaVinci dream of flight and more in order to inspire others.

It doesn't always work out, a scholarly approach is often fair when not forced.

Think about the Lichen I wrote about a minute.

feniin
02-19-2021, 07:02 PM
Did you not see all the links in my post?

Lemme stop you right there.

Gravydoo II
02-19-2021, 07:09 PM
I was born on dec 25th. Yaweh is my father, hes a god. No no, my mom didnt cheat on my dad! Yeah he created the world and everything in it and im his son. You should believe me cause if you dont, you're gonna burn forever in a lake of fire. I dont make the rules, but I could, but im not gonna change anything... even though I could. Oh you'll find out. I want peace and stuff but i have a sword, too. A katana. Cause im like so fucking poor i cant afford robes, but i have a really nice sword cause thats how being poor works when you're the son of a god. If I dont agree with you, ill offer you my other cheek to slap. If you dont agree with me, ill kill you. - Christianity

Gwaihir
02-19-2021, 07:13 PM
This is a thread about our devotion to Lent, and the greater Ebionite mysteries. Please keep your racism and vitriol to yourself.

Thank you.

Gravydoo II
02-19-2021, 07:23 PM
Do you just say words and hope they stick???
you can keep your rape penis and peanut butter hole fucks to yourself.
See. I can do it too.

magnetaress
02-19-2021, 11:04 PM
Were do you get your wisdom? I get it from everything, everywhere.

What is your core value? I'm struggling with mine right now. Truth. Conscientiousness. Though I am a brutal asshole in truth. I am also very careful and thoughtful and try my best to not leave a crappy mess for others. Like not fuck up their lives any worse.

feniin
02-19-2021, 11:47 PM
Don't need fantasy sky genies to be a good person.

magnetaress
02-20-2021, 12:00 AM
Don't need fantasy sky genies to be a good person.

Possibly tru.

s86-Z-CbaHA

P.s. it doesn't hurt to read. Your brains won't melt. I promise I tried.

P.p.s. the more I learn and the more I know. The more I wonder what is possible. And I have a pretty soft, yet solid grasp on some incredible observations in the universe. Real deep thought on Einsteins general theory of relativity. And I wonder. Does God play dice? I think I might be with Einstein on this one.

Gwaihir
02-28-2021, 07:54 PM

Sow for yourselves righteousness. Reap in accord with covenant love. Break up your unplowed ground. For it is time to seek Adonai , until He comes and showers righteousness on you.
Hosea 10:12 TLV

https://bible.com/bible/314/hos.10.12.TLV

300sq ft of soil tilled and amended.

Now, to let the soil rest. Next weekend, we sow.

Ps the Swiss chard from last year is roaring.

Looks like the chard, butter lettuce, broccolini, parsley, and beets survived the winter.

Jibartik
03-01-2021, 01:06 AM
https://i.imgur.com/9UyHfBa.png

Cassawary
03-01-2021, 01:06 AM
yum veggies steeped in oak tannin so my insides turn into cuiorbulli leather 😋

Jibartik
03-01-2021, 01:11 AM
The sauce

https://i.imgur.com/U5tbzvB.png

And the angle said stop hitting yourself. Stop hitting yourself. But low Jacob could not. For the angle was hitting him with his own hands.

Gwaihir
03-01-2021, 01:30 AM
And the angle said stop hitting yourself. Stop hitting yourself. But low Jacob could not. For the angle was hitting him with his own hands.

For really though. The most voracious part of the story is when Jacob refused to love God and demands a blessing instead. Swarthy mother fucker right there. Then he got hard checked attempting to go further past the crown chakra for his insolence.

Xer0
03-01-2021, 06:23 AM
Faith doesn't mean belief.

faith
/fāTH/
Learn to pronounce
noun
noun: faith

complete trust or confidence in someone or something.
"this restores one's faith in politicians"
h
Similar:
trust

strong belief in God or in the doctrines of a religion, based on spiritual apprehension rather than proof.
"bereaved people who have shown supreme faith"

Gwaihir
03-01-2021, 01:28 PM
The Syzygy of faith, a double bifurcation of Ego and Christ-Self:
Greed------\|/-------Trust
-------------Faith--------------
Fear--------/|\--------Generosity

In ego, we isolate ourselves from God, and we fear the steadfastness of God's providence is not real. As such, we become greedy, because of the fear if we do not Hoard, we are liable to die going without.

On the other side of the cross, that fear is transformed into Trust. We trust that we can be generous toward others, because God is taking of our needs.

That is Faith.

Everything that resides on the ego-side of the bifurcation is illusory, in the process of spiritual alchemy the zeroes are cast into the lake of fire, leaving only the 1s. Thank you for the opportunity to express this truth. Fear is a Sin, it resides on the other side of the cross, bro. We love you.

Gwaihir
03-01-2021, 01:40 PM
Dr. Michael Heisner
I spent my drive in to work listening to this. Pretty interesting perspective.
https://youtu.be/IZKy1Xt2Ow0

Jibartik
03-01-2021, 01:56 PM
https://youtu.be/7IPAKsGbqcg

Listen to some Bart D. Ehrman he will really open your mind to the history of earth, I think fennin its a big deal that you watch all three of these.

If you want to hear the most critical and historical look at the new testament, there is none better than Bart D. Ehrman's.

Gwaihir
03-01-2021, 02:04 PM
I've already watched most of Ehrman's videos. It's important to note Bart is an Athiest, so while he is good at deconstruction, he has no impetus to reconstruct.

To clarify, deconstruction is a useful tool, but it is only a "step" toward synthesis.

In bloom's taxonomy, initial knowledge is learned by rote, and as it progresses it encounters the deconstruction stage. At the top of the pyramid of knowing what you know resides synthesis or "reconstruction". You're a fool if you stop at deconstruction declaring truth.

Jibartik
03-01-2021, 02:08 PM
It's important to note Bart is an Athiest, so while he is good at deconstruction, he has no impetus to reconstruct.

Its important to know that he became an athiest just 2 years ago, for the last 5 he was an agnostic, and the 30 before that he was an evangelical.

He became an athiest after his last book, which is based on what he speaks about in these 3 viedos.

Before its publication he was an agnostic.

And he became one, because he was an evangelical historian, who wanted to find unbiased historical evidence of our past to prove it was real.

He did that, and began to see major cracks.

And since then, he kept going, and found enough to decide that it is all just history, and not magical history.

His entire carrier was to reconstruct, it's just after that long journey, he decided it all happened, but in a much more normal way: governance and revolution.

Gwaihir
03-01-2021, 02:13 PM
Its important to know that he became an athiest just 2 years ago, for the last 5 he was an agnostic, and the 30 before that he was an evangelical.

He became an athiest after his last book, which is based on what he speaks about in these 3 viedos.

Before its publication he was an agnostic.

And he became one, because he was an evangelical historian, who wanted to find unbiased historical evidence of our past to prove it was real.

He did that, and began to see major cracks.

And since then, he kept going, and found enough to decide that it is all just history, and not magical history.

His entire carrier was to reconstruct, it's just after that long journey, he decided it all happened, but in a much more normal way: governance and revolution.
That's equivalent to disassembling a magnificent piece of architecture into a pile of raw materials and then walking away declaring you've built a masterpiece. You see that, right?

Jibartik
03-01-2021, 02:17 PM
Not at all.

It's like taking a magnificent piece of architecture, that many people said they built.

Actually investigating the history.

Then finding out it wasn't built by any of them.

Gwaihir
03-01-2021, 02:20 PM
Not at all.

It's like taking a magnificent piece of architecture, that many people said they built.

Actually investigating the history.

Then finding out it wasn't built by any of them.

That's because it was "built" by something other than "people" broseph; despite "people's" meddling. The truth of the construct exists independent of its builders.

Jibartik
03-01-2021, 02:23 PM
Look, there is ntohign I want more than for a glowing man to fly in and punsh all these people but..

If you want to really find the truth you cant close your eyes to it.

You never know, the antichrist may be jesus, and the whole war between good and evil took place 2k years ago and since then god has left us to the ruin.

All you can really do is, take it all in, and then hedge your bets.

I figure if nobody shows up by 2027-31, then nobody is going to show up in my life, so I may as well get on with it.

Gwaihir
03-01-2021, 02:27 PM
Look, there is ntohign I want more than for a glowing man to fly in and punsh all these people but..

If you want to really find the truth you cant close your eyes to it.

You never know, the antichrist may be jesus, and the whole war between good and evil took place 2k years ago and since then god has left us to the ruin.

All you can really do is, take it all in, and then hedge your bets.

I figure if nobody shows up by 2027-31, then nobody is going to show up in my life, so I may as well get on with it.

I'm not talking about a glowing man in the sky. Anthropomorphism of psychological and spiritual elements is for literalist retards. Don't strawman me. Have I, at any point in these revelations, posited the remedial concept of a skydaddy? You're resulting to a rather ignorant position to defend your ignorance right now.

Jibartik
03-01-2021, 02:28 PM
This is an awesome video on the seige of jerusalem.

https://youtu.be/y741QbT1YEo

Many people (myself included) believe the entire book of revelations is a historical recording of this event.

The part that is the bets is when you find out how they broke into the temple and blared the trumpets, and took it.

I'm not talking about a glowing man in the sky.

That was a joke bro, this is the only reason I hope religion is wrong, because I do not want to spend eternity with all the people who dont have a sense of humor :(

Jibartik
03-01-2021, 02:39 PM
But wait I wasnt joking about the part where I said I wanted everyone to be punished tho lol

I hope we all die in a lake of fire STAT

I think dogs will survive, and then be the next species to rule the planet, because we trained them to be ready for it!

They'll do better.

Gwaihir
03-01-2021, 02:48 PM
As a note aside, you mention Jesus, and the "anti-christ" perhaps being Jesus. I would say WAS Jesus.

Lucifer (Ego) ------\|/-------MiChaEl
----------------Christ:Sophia---------
Lillith (Ego)--------/|\------------Eve

As Christians, we titrate, assay, and weigh, and then we assess what Truth remains, tossing the zeroes in the lake of fire, for they have no worth.

Amalek = Ama-Malek; Mother-Old, of Eve (but not of Adam/Seth)
Je(di) : Half-Jesus
Sith : of Seth (Set)

Jibartik
03-01-2021, 02:50 PM
Heh... tripple post but I gotta say:

This is why I am still holding out hope for a self fulfilling prophecy of our end of times being actuated in the next 10 years.

https://i.imgur.com/scAwn4O.png

I think that there is an ever growing group of people who want to, create the events of the prophecies that we've seen in movies like Left behind or The Theif in the Night series.

Like, I am so suspect of kusnher, that dude dresses like damian, invested all his money into 666 wallstreet, and has spent the last 4 years trying to build a castle in jerusalem.

I think there is a chance we could start the party ourselves, and if we do, does that mean the prophecy was real? Well, only if we dont all die of radiation poisoning for 1000 years instead of live in paradise.

Only time will tell, man will not! (as you know :) )

Gwaihir
03-01-2021, 03:03 PM
If Covid targets the endocrine system; the chakral centers where sin manifests, and taking the vaccine weakens (Shame) the system to where you are now succeptible to future iterations of said virus, then this makes it a rather fitting "Corona" (Sun: Lucifer:MiChaEL) virus for sifting the wheat from the tares. For we must swallow the bitter fruits of our Labor. "Bitterness" : Marah (Exodus 16; also the root of Jesus' Earthly Mother's name). Marah Fabacae cures Covid ;) Native Americans used to use it to fish, by crushing the root and throwing it into small ponds. This would cause all the Fish (Pisces) to float to the surface (Walk on Water) .

Jesus was born of a virgin (Virgo), in which the shadow resides in Pisces. "She (Sophia) eyes me like a Pisces when I'm weak(on the other side of the Cross(and Zodiac) from Strength/Wisdom)" unsurprisingly Curt Kobain was a Virgo.

They also used to use it to cure a large number of respiratory ailments, bowel ailments, viral skin outbreaks. It's super rich in Potassium, which helps heart, brain, circulatory, and liver function; and is an anticholinergic anti-nicotinic. This is what the spirit revealed to me last Lent.

Matthew 16:25: 25 For whoever wishes to save his nefesh shall lose it; but whoever loses his nefesh on account of me [Moshiach] shall find it.

Jibartik
03-01-2021, 03:14 PM
Speaking of caronas...

The halo in Christian art first appears in the 5th century, originally for the three members of the Trinity and for angels. It was subsequently applied to the Virgin Mary and other saints, and even living figures, in Byzantine art.

But where was it first?

The god of pegan gods, the anti of anti christs: the sun disk god.

Or as I like to call him, satan, in his burning ring of fire.

https://i.imgur.com/mh7AglG.png

https://i.imgur.com/Lb0cNUv.png

https://i.imgur.com/UR1e7P0.png

https://i.imgur.com/wNTDzCs.png

https://i.imgur.com/pI0nhpX.png

https://i.imgur.com/SRK7iGZ.png

https://i.imgur.com/eYoYwtF.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/RM3wO0E.png

Did he fool us all?

Gwaihir
03-01-2021, 03:15 PM
Heh... tripple post but I gotta say:

This is why I am still holding out hope for a self fulfilling prophecy of our end of times being actuated in the next 10 years.

https://i.imgur.com/scAwn4O.png

I think that there is an ever growing group of people who want to, create the events of the prophecies that we've seen in movies like Left behind or The Theif in the Night series.

Like, I am so suspect of kusnher, that dude dresses like damian, invested all his money into 666 wallstreet, and has spent the last 4 years trying to build a castle in jerusalem.

I think there is a chance we could start the party ourselves, and if we do, does that mean the prophecy was real? Well, only if we dont all die of radiation poisoning for 1000 years instead of live in paradise.

Only time will tell, man will not! (as you know :) )

Time.

Wrath (Ego)------\|/-------Tolerance
----------------------Time---------------------
Judgement-------/|\--------Patience

Time transforms wrath and Judgement into Tolerance and Patience. Kronus:Yahweh's syzygy

Gwaihir
03-01-2021, 03:18 PM
Speaking of caronas...

The halo in Christian art first appears in the 5th century, originally for the three members of the Trinity and for angels. It was subsequently applied to the Virgin Mary and other saints, and even living figures, in Byzantine art.

But where was it first?

The god of pegan gods, the anti of anti christs: the sun disk god.

Or as I like to call him, satan, in his burning ring of fire.

https://i.imgur.com/mh7AglG.png

https://i.imgur.com/Lb0cNUv.png

https://i.imgur.com/UR1e7P0.png

https://i.imgur.com/wNTDzCs.png

https://i.imgur.com/pI0nhpX.png

https://i.imgur.com/SRK7iGZ.png

https://i.imgur.com/eYoYwtF.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/RM3wO0E.png

Did he fool us all?
The fact that it was preambled doesn't change anything. It actually just reasserts the truth through another narrative. A foretelling or cyclical retelling.

Jibartik
03-01-2021, 03:18 PM
The fact that it was preambled doesn't change anything. It actually just reasserts the truth through another narrative. A foretelling or cyclical retelling.

or, you could be worshiping satan hard, and not know it :o

The sabath is what day?

You know this, come on, you know it!

SATURDAY

but what is it now....

SUN-day....

Oh man... The protestant's may be right! It's a nail biter!

Horza
03-01-2021, 03:21 PM
The Syzygy of faith, a double bifurcation of Ego and Christ-Self:
Greed------\|/-------Trust
-------------Faith--------------
Fear--------/|\--------Generosity

In ego, we isolate ourselves from God, and we fear the steadfastness of God's providence is not real. As such, we become greedy, because of the fear if we do not Hoard, we are liable to die going without.

On the other side of the cross, that fear is transformed into Trust. We trust that we can be generous toward others, because God is taking of our needs.

That is Faith.

Everything that resides on the ego-side of the bifurcation is illusory, in the process of spiritual alchemy the zeroes are cast into the lake of fire, leaving only the 1s. Thank you for the opportunity to express this truth. Fear is a Sin, it resides on the other side of the cross, bro. We love you.

https://i.imgur.com/UI9QQcy.jpg

Gwaihir
03-01-2021, 03:24 PM
You mean Set-an?

How could I be worshipping Set-an (Seth) if I'm worshipping Isis:Horus?

Horus is what remained after the illusory nature of ego (Set-an) is burned away.

I'll put it like this:

Lucifer WAS Christ weighted down by sin (Pride). rhesus negative comes from his sleeping with Eve. Adam's Son Seth, is/was fully man. I am not rhesus positive. The Life is in the blood. If you are Rhesus negative, or posses the muted allele of Rhesus negative with Rhesus positive, you are at least half and half, my good sir.

Now, what is the responsibility of Rhesus negative? To become Christ by serving others; forsaking the illusion of Ego. If 15% of the population is Rhesus negative, this means that double that amount possess a muted allele of Rhesus negativity despite being Rhesus+ dominant (45% of the world population).

Jibartik
03-01-2021, 03:34 PM
I’m trying to tell you that maybe the Pagan God took over the Jewish religion and created Christianity and by believing in Jesus you’re believing in a fake image of the beast that is not actually Yashua.

You are being coerced into actually worshiping the anti-Yashua.

You could be a card carrying follower of the antichrist.

Gwaihir
03-01-2021, 03:39 PM
I’m trying to tell you that maybe the Pagan God took over the Jewish religion and created Christianity and by believing in Jesus you’re believing in a fake image of the beast that is not actually Yashua.

You are being coerced into actually worshiping the anti-Yashua.

You could be a card carrying follower of the antichrist.

Thank you for your concern. I will take my chances ;)

It's not like the Christian's counterpart is doing anything other than serving themselves (Ego), and living completely in Ego is rather destructive. Ask me how I know?

Gwaihir
03-01-2021, 03:41 PM
https://i.imgur.com/UI9QQcy.jpg

Welcome back Horza; you're already up to your divisive bullshit again. Into the ignore list you go. Thanks for playing.

Jibartik
03-01-2021, 03:46 PM
You speak of the ego of man, but what is more egotistical than literally killing god on earth by creating a man made version of him to worship instead, and tricking everyone to follow it, and ergo, the man run organization that created it.

Though I dont actually believe this, it's compelling and I have thought, wow holy smokes the protistants are right!

I mean how else can you explain this away

The prophetic period of “times and times and the dividing of time” (Dan. 7:25, KJV), has been historically understood by Adventists as comprising a period of 1,260 years during the Middle Ages.

538 A.D. and the Transition from Pagan Roman Empire to Holy Roman Empire:
Justinian’s Metamorphosis from Chief of Staffs to Theologian*1

On this day in 1798 the French commander Louis Alexandre Berthier conquered the city of Rome, the center of the Papal States. It was a harsh blow for Pope Pius VI because he soon found himself in French captivity. Popes ruled central Italy as their own country for centuries, having both spiritual and secular power.

1798 - 538 = 1260 years (or days) that the beast of the sea is prophesied to rule, until the creation of the beast of the earth would take over.

What happened next?

GOD BLESS AMERICA...

It's SPOOOOOOOOKY

but I also think it's not real, but maybe!

I think I believe that the book of revelations was a historical text. Not prophecy. But... I do like the idea that the bad guys all along was the papacy!

Gwaihir
03-01-2021, 03:57 PM
You speak of the ego of man, but what is more egotistical than literally killing god on earth by creating a man made version of him to worship instead, and tricking everyone to follow it, and ergo, the man run organization that created it.

Though I dont actually believe this, it's compelling and I have thought, wow holy smokes the protistants are right!

I mean how else can you explain this away

The prophetic period of “times and times and the dividing of time” (Dan. 7:25, KJV), has been historically understood by Adventists as comprising a period of 1,260 years during the Middle Ages.

1798 - 538 = 1260 years (or days) that the beast of the sea is prophesied to rule, until the creation of the beast of the earth would take over.

What happened next?

GOD BLESS AMERICA...

It's SPOOOOOOOOKY

but I also think it's not real, but maybe!

I think I believe that the book of revelations was a historical text. Not prophecy. But... I do like the idea that the bad guys all along was the papacy!

What happens next is the "Great Reset" which is really a "test".

Will you attempt to save yourself (an act of Ego)? If so, you're not going to make it.
Will you let Christ save you? If so, you will.

Ego will be burned away through depopulation. Refusing the mark may mean you are being quarantined in "death camps" (but this is really just a test to turn up the pressure for you to attempt to save yourself by conforming to Ego)

If the Georgia Guidestones are any indication of what lies ahead, we're looking at a 93.5% population decrease. Who would you rather have survive that bottleneck? Ego-driven people who will immediately revert back to selfishly consuming the Earth to the detriment of the all, or a people who selflessly serve the "other"?

Which one is cohesive to our reach for the stars? Which one is cohesive to serving as a "helper" to the other civilizations we could potentially encounter? A Rapacious people who will only consume and destroy the next planet; displacing as violent colonizers?

Mars is an old Goat (Ares: Aries: divided by war). In cosmic law, if you're going to sacrifice one goat (scapegoat) you have to let another goat go free!

Gwaihir
03-01-2021, 04:10 PM
On the matter of eating Meat:

Gluttony-------\|/-------Asceticism (Obedience)
--------------------Life------------------
Eating Death-/|\-------Eating Life

Why don't we, as Humans, eat Predator animals?

Because the SUN (the Syzygy of Lucifer and MiChaEl = Christ) is where the Life comes from. When we eat plants, we are as close to the source of Life as we can be, since we do not have Chloroplasts, nor do we respirate CO2). When we eat herbivores, we are eating what's left after the herbivore has already digested the life, and we are eating DEAD meat. Remember, you can take a clipping of a plant, apply root hormones and clone the plant, meaning it is not dead when taken from the parent plant, the cells are ALIVE.

Eating herbivores leads to toxic hunger, because we are eating the decomposed life within the dead meat. The reason why we dont eat predators like Hawks and Lions, etc, is because the meat is already twice removed from Life; same reason we don't eat Shark. It leads to toxic hunger and empty caloric intake which leads to morbid obesity.

The ancients knew this. Why do you think passover includes not eating leavened bread? What is bread leavened WITH? Yeast, an animal (baceterial organism). (Technically, it should be ok to eat bread leavened with non-biological leavening agents, such as baking powder/soda)

Now: Ask yourself why the "Great Reset" includes the concept of no longer eating meat? Noachide laws: Thou shalt not eat flesh torn from a living animal, or its blood. Most people interpret this to mean not to eat LIVE animals; it actually means not to eat animals at all.

Gwaihir
03-01-2021, 04:17 PM
I am the Way, the Truth, the Life:

Gluttony-------------\|/-------Asceticism (Obedience)
-------------------------Life------------------
Eating Death------/|\-------Eating Life

Pride-----------------------\|/--------Wisdom (Strength)
-----------------------------Truth-----------------
Shame(Weakness)-/|\---------Humility

The Essenes, and the Ebionite, and the Daoist call their faith (Understanding anima:animus aka: Syzgy) simply: "the Way"

Jibartik
03-01-2021, 04:45 PM
I think since there is compelling arguments for multiple end of days prophecies, that what comes next, is another infinite number of years of the randomly created dust in the wind humans trying to do the right thing.

but if we self fufil the prophecy, and kill us all, and start fresh? Im ok with that.

if its all real, and someone else fofills the prophecy? even better!

But the reality is, I'm afraid, another 2 thousand years, then another 2 thousand after that.. and on and on to infinity...

or we invent quantum computing and erase the whole universe.

There's an old quote:

"I dont know what world war 3 will be fought with, but world war 4 will be fought with sticks and stones"

well, here we are in 2020 and I think the quote needs an update:

"I dont know what world war 3 will be fought with, but if we dont have it before we master quantum physics, there wont be a world war 4 at all because the losing side in ww3 will just erase the universe."

Horza
03-01-2021, 04:50 PM
On the matter of eating Meat:

Gluttony-------\|/-------Asceticism (Obedience)
--------------------Life------------------
Eating Death-/|\-------Eating Life

Why don't we, as Humans, eat Predator animals?

Because the SUN (the Syzygy of Lucifer and MiChaEl = Christ) is where the Life comes from. When we eat plants, we are as close to the source of Life as we can be, since we do not have Chloroplasts, nor do we respirate CO2). When we eat herbivores, we are eating what's left after the herbivore has already digested the life, and we are eating DEAD meat. Remember, you can take a clipping of a plant, apply root hormones and clone the plant, meaning it is not dead when taken from the parent plant, the cells are ALIVE.

Eating herbivores leads to toxic hunger, because we are eating the decomposed life within the dead meat. The reason why we dont eat predators like Hawks and Lions, etc, is because the meat is already twice removed from Life; same reason we don't eat Shark. It leads to toxic hunger and empty caloric intake which leads to morbid obesity.

The ancients knew this. Why do you think passover includes not eating leavened bread? What is bread leavened WITH? Yeast, an animal (baceterial organism). (Technically, it should be ok to eat bread leavened with non-biological leavening agents, such as baking powder/soda)

Now: Ask yourself why the "Great Reset" includes the concept of no longer eating meat? Noachide laws: Thou shalt not eat flesh torn from a living animal, or its blood. Most people interpret this to mean not to eat LIVE animals; it actually means not to eat animals at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eviyEJRZX30

Gwaihir
03-01-2021, 04:53 PM
I think since there is compelling arguments for multiple end of days prophecies, that what comes next, is another infinite number of years of the randomly created dust in the wind humans trying to do the right thing.

but if we self fufil the prophecy, and kill us all, and start fresh? Im ok with that.

if its all real, and someone else fofills the prophecy? even better!

But the reality is, I'm afraid, another 2 thousand years, then another 2 thousand after that.. and on and on to infinity...

or we invent quantum computing and erase the whole universe.

"I dont know what world war 3 will be fought with, but world war 4 will be fought with sticks and stones"

well, here we are in 2020 and I think the quote needs an update:

"I dont know what world war 3 will be fought with, but if we dont have it before we master quantum physics, there wont be a world war 4 at all because the losing side in ww3 will just erase the universe."

Christ does not give a spirit of "Fear", brother. Fear resides on the other side of the Cross.

Horza
03-01-2021, 04:56 PM
https://i.imgur.com/mlVsYfx.jpg

Gwaihir
03-01-2021, 05:05 PM
But pilpul minutiae controversies and toldot and quarrels and fights about the Torah, avoid, for they are unprofitable hevel. An ish hacholek (a man of division, a divisive man) after one or two warnings, avoid, Having da'as that such a man is perverted and sinful, bringing harsha'ah (condemnation) upon himself.
Titos 3:9*-‬11 OJB

https://bible.com/bible/130/tit.3.9-11.OJB

Sow to yourselves in tzedakah, reap in chesed; break up your fallow ground; for it is time to seek Hashem, till He come and rain tzedek upon you. Ye have plowed resha, ye have reaped avlah; ye have eaten the pri kachash (fruit of lies); because thou didst trust in thy way, in the multitude of thy gibborim (mighty men).
Hoshea 10:12*-‬13 OJB

https://bible.com/bible/130/hos.10.12-13.OJB

Jibartik
03-01-2021, 05:19 PM
https://i.imgur.com/mlVsYfx.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/ySYffoF.png

you know funny thing about Abrahamic religions:

In the days of mighty King Nimrod, there lived in Mesopotamia a young man named Abraham. Now, Abraham's father was an idol maker named Azar [Terah. ], who carved the wooden gods worshiped by his people. But Abraham was a believer in the one God, and not in the gods made by hand.

Abraham asked us to do 1 thing lol, stop worshiping idols!

Gwaihir
03-01-2021, 05:37 PM
Interesting you would bring up Nimrod:

According to Mujahid ibn Jabr, "Four people gained control over the Earth, east and west, two believers and two disbelievers. The two believers were Solomon (Sulayman in Islamic texts) and Dhul Qarnayn, and the two disbelievers were Nebuchadnezzar and Nimrod.

Nimrod was responsible for building the tower of Babel; an attempt to ascend to heaven through physical means.

Some theorize the destruction of the age of Babel came from mankind's attempt to create a supercomputer singularity which resulted in God intervening with a Virus that scrambled the language of man so that completion of the project was no longer possible.

Contemporarily, when his bifurcation, Nebuchadnezzar, tried to persist in the disbelief of God, he was stricken with schizophrenia and driven to live in the wilderness, eating grass and whatever other plant life he could scavenge until he came to realize the majesty of our Lord, the Logos.

Likewise, this event occured during the period of Eber, which is where the "(H)eb(e)rew" language came from, whose son was named Pelag, which means "Divided" because he born during a period in which Humanity became divided for their attempts to circumnavigate the Lord's will.

You see, electro-magnetism is a Syzygy. Which means that between the two apparent antitheses resides the true nature of "Energy". In between the "Two Camps" Machanayim. "God's Camp"

When Ya‘akov saw them, he said, “This is God’s camp,” and called that place Machanayim [two camps]. Haftarah Vayetze: Hoshea (Hosea) 12:13(12)–14:10(9) (A); 11:7–12:12(11) (S) B’rit Hadashah suggested reading for Parashah Vayetze: Yochanan (John) 1:43–51

We've already had this discussion. The issue now, is your refusal to acknowledge the Truth between.

Gwaihir
03-01-2021, 05:57 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KSOMA3QBU0 Dark Horse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKopy74weus Thunder

Electricity---------\|/-----------Resonant Frequency
------------------Energy----------------
Magnetism--------/|\-----------Thunder

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MALz9A_4GY One Last Kiss
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6P0SitRwy8 Heart Shaped Box

All of these songs are about the same thing, if you read between the lines ;)

Gwaihir
03-01-2021, 06:07 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&feature=youtu.be&v=pvPsJFRGleA Holy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4wYkS8Z3Io Truth be Told

Jibartik
03-01-2021, 06:16 PM
Interesting you would bring up Nimrod:

According to Mujahid ibn Jabr, "Four people gained control over the Earth, east and west, two believers and two disbelievers. The two believers were Solomon (Sulayman in Islamic texts) and Dhul Qarnayn, and the two disbelievers were Nebuchadnezzar and Nimrod.

Nimrod was responsible for building the tower of Babel; an attempt to ascend to heaven through physical means.

Some theorize the destruction of the age of Babel came from mankind's attempt to create a supercomputer singularity which resulted in God intervening with a Virus that scrambled the language of man so that completion of the project was no longer possible.

Contemporarily, when his bifurcation, Nebuchadnezzar, tried to persist in the disbelief of God, he was stricken with schizophrenia and driven to live in the wilderness, eating grass and whatever other plant life he could scavenge until he came to realize the majesty of our Lord, the Logos.

Likewise, this event occured during the period of Eber, which is where the "(H)eb(e)rew" language came from, whose son was named Pelag, which means "Divided" because he born during a period in which Humanity became divided for their attempts to circumnavigate the Lord's will.

You see, electro-magnetism is a Syzygy. Which means that between the two apparent antitheses resides the true nature of "Energy". In between the "Two Camps" Machanayim. "God's Camp"

We've already had this discussion. The issue now, is your refusal to acknowledge the Truth between.

if we're talking "acknowledging the truth"

Watch this video where my arguments are pitted against yours :)

https://youtu.be/GzjYmpwbHEA

Horza
03-01-2021, 06:19 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KSOMA3QBU0 Dark Horse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKopy74weus Thunder

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MALz9A_4GY One Last Kiss
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6P0SitRwy8 Heart Shaped Box

All of these songs are about the same thing, if you read between the lines ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&feature=youtu.be&v=pvPsJFRGleA Holy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4wYkS8Z3Io Truth be Told

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxnN05vOuSM

Gwaihir
03-01-2021, 06:22 PM
I'll give it a listen, but TBH it's difficult to follow your train of thought because you're not completing your thoughts, you're just throwing up what-abouts, which are easily reconciled to my view. Like, you're leaving me to finish your incomplete "whatabout" thoughts for you.

In reviewing it as a 40 minute debate format this will have to be put aside till later.
I'm at work right now, for another 2 and a half hours, but I'll give it a listen tonight while I'm slowly dashing my way home.

Horza
03-01-2021, 06:37 PM
I'll give it a listen, but TBH it's difficult to follow your train of thought because you're not completing your thoughts, you're just throwing up what-abouts, which are easily reconciled to my view. Like, you're leaving me to finish your incomplete "whatabout" thoughts for you.

All I ask is that you up the hammers, brother.

Jibartik
03-01-2021, 06:38 PM

You think this is an easy to follow, and not a what if?:

based on my journy, im pretty much in sync with bret

the book of revelations is history, not prophecy

daniel was a cultural icon, created to define how to be a jew, a citizen of a state, that had no state (after they were sacked by babaylon)

the torah is a guide on how to be a jew, and a citizen of a state, of a stateless state.

it is just culture, and history, so the jews who had no home, could remain one cohesive culture.

And for 6,000 years it has worked extremely well.

I believe its all governance, revolution, and of the mortal coil.

I believe it all happened, not exactly as its stated, but it all happened, and its no different than marxism, or the history of china, or the foundation of the united states. That religion is governence, culture, history, and revolutions.

Edit: that said, I pray its real because I want it to be. Im hoping eonk is not fanfiction, and is like, a deeper dive into the reality of our universe.

But I bet its just a 3000 year old copy of Twilight. :(

I also think that our life on earth, the collective we, started at an astroid impact where lake victoria is now, and the DNA of whatever was on that rock mixed with our DNA and created the humans, that would later destroy the native neandertals.

But that is my own personal history of us, and by no means expect anyone to agree with that nonsense.

But its so damn suspect! that lake has 1 river that goes directly to EGYPT where the first major civilization was founded.

And they love snakes there, and I think that they are the serpent. And when they (a traveling salesman from egypt) traveled to Mesopotamia where the Sumerians settled in what seemed like paradise, they (the traveling salesman) sold them (the still tribal sumarians) goods that were invented by Egyptians: makeup, Jewry, clothing and introduced them to the idea of an economy, this is the sin that the sumarians later wrote about where a snake dressed man made them sinner's that needed to cover themselves and filled them with jellousy, because it turned the paradise of sumeria, into a warzone of vanity and greed.

OR maybe that last part happened, sans the astroid, and then you have an extremely pragmatic, realistic, historical event, that would make the writings of genisis actually make sense in context of mortal life on earth.

This is the sin that was introduced when adam and eve bit into the apple https://www.historymuseum.ca/cmc/exhibitions/civil/egypt/egcl06e.html

I believe that story of adam and eve is a embellishment that was told at campfires, of what actually happened, that the largest tribes leaders bought the apples and all the other stuff the salesman had to sell, then when he left they all started killing each other and blamed the salesman. It's the plot to gods must be crazy basically. Only instead of a coke bottle thrown from a airplane, a salesman came on a wagon and gave it to them.

Gwaihir
03-01-2021, 06:58 PM

daniel was a cultural icon, created to define how to be a jew, a citizen of a state, that had no state (after they were sacked by babaylon)

the torah is a guide on how to be a jew, and a citizen of a state, of a stateless state.

it is just culture, and history, so the jews who had no home, could remain one cohesive culture.

I believe it all happened, not exactly as its stated, but it all happened, and its no different than marxism, or the history of china, or the foundation of the united states. That religion is governence, culture, history, and revolutions.

Edit: that said, I pray its real because I want it to be.

What you're failing to understand is:

The past doesn't truly "exist". There is only "NOW". "Time" is illusory. It doesn't really matter if Christ exist(ed) because the conceptualization EXISTS NOW; just like it exist(ed) with Thoth, Horus, Hermes, Jesus, etc.

You really should look into this matter more.
This means, that any one of us has the potential to BECOME Christ.

Gravity is a phenomenon in which "matter" is attracted to "matter" and it doesn't matter how far away we go from God, the Gravity of his love brings us back together.

Sin----------\|/---------Obedience
-----------Gravity-----------------
Distance----/|\---------Redemption

Jibartik
03-01-2021, 07:12 PM
So the me that started typing this sentence, doesn't exist, because by the time I hit post quick reply I will be 10 seconds in the future?

Sorry, history is real, it happened.

If you want to talk about what is on the other side of the mirror, the only way is to go there.

Im all for imagining what happens then, but I'm more confident you'll be able to figure out what's there when you figure out what happened in our past, because you'll understand how we got to where we are now, and where we may go in the future.

For when the time comes, if it does, the other side of the mirror doesn't care if you knew about what was there or not. If it did, it would have told us.

TripSin
03-01-2021, 07:26 PM
All religions are historical fiction. Hope that helps.

Fixed that for you

TripSin
03-01-2021, 07:28 PM
So the me that started typing this sentence, doesn't exist, because by the time I hit post quick reply I will be 10 seconds in the future?

Technically, because it takes time for our eyes, brain, other neurological systems and etc. to receive the sensory input and comprehend reality as we know it, everything one might consider to be the "present" is actually the "past".

Jibartik
03-01-2021, 07:33 PM
Fixed that for you

https://youtu.be/GzjYmpwbHEA?t=629

Dont use antivaxer logic.

Religion is history.

Its not fiction.

if you look at all the rules in the torah, they are more akin to keeping you culturally Jewish, than they are keeping you free from any kind of sin.

The first 5 commandments are a moral contract to god, the second 5 are literally how to run an economy. It's a constitution. A bill of rights. I mean he brought it down from the mountain, after he was sick of watching his people dance and screw on stage while drinking cows blood lol his "people" needed a goverment, and in the wildlands in a kingdom with no army, 10,000 years ago, the way to do that is with religion.

for those that hate religion, ask yourself, what is it you hate? I bet the answer is something like: It's not complete information or outright lies, it forces people to do horrible things, and is ignorant of science and the truth.

That's just goverment lol

If you hate religion, you dont hate religion, you hate MAN... you're just using religion as a scapegoat.

Religion is nationalism, without a nation.

It's just politics and culture.

But it is not fiction any more than democrat and republican is.

They all shoot bolts of death from the clouds at the innocent.

zodium
03-01-2021, 07:49 PM

Edit: that said, I pray its real because I want it to be. Im hoping eonk is not fanfiction, and is like, a deeper dive into the reality of our universe.

But I bet its just a 3000 year old copy of Twilight. :(

I also think that our life on earth, the collective we, started at an astroid impact where lake victoria is now, and the DNA of whatever was on that rock mixed with our DNA and created the humans, that would later destroy the native neandertals.

But that is my own personal history of us, and by no means expect anyone to agree with that nonsense.

But its so damn suspect! that lake has 1 river that goes directly to EGYPT where the first major civilization was founded.

And they love snakes there, and I think that they are the serpent. And when they (a traveling salesman from egypt) traveled to Mesopotamia where the Sumerians settled in what seemed like paradise, they (the traveling salesman) sold them (the still tribal sumarians) goods that were invented by Egyptians: makeup, Jewry, clothing and introduced them to the idea of an economy, this is the sin that the sumarians later wrote about where a snake dressed man made them sinner's that needed to cover themselves and filled them with jellousy, because it turned the paradise of sumeria, into a warzone of vanity and greed.

OR maybe that last part happened, sans the astroid, and then you have an extremely pragmatic, realistic, historical event, that would make the writings of genisis actually make sense in context of mortal life on earth.

This is the sin that was introduced when adam and eve bit into the apple https://www.historymuseum.ca/cmc/exhibitions/civil/egypt/egcl06e.html

I believe that story of adam and eve is a embellishment that was told at campfires, of what actually happened, that the largest tribes leaders bought the apples and all the other stuff the salesman had to sell, then when he left they all started killing each other and blamed the salesman. It's the plot to gods must be crazy basically. Only instead of a coke bottle thrown from a airplane, a salesman came on a wagon and gave it to them.

my man jibartik bringing the historical materialism. epic Shit .

Gwaihir
03-01-2021, 08:03 PM
https://youtu.be/GzjYmpwbHEA?t=629

Dont use antivaxer logic.

Religion is history.

Its not fiction.

if you look at all the rules in the torah, they are more akin to keeping you culturally Jewish, than they are keeping you free from any kind of sin.

The first 5 commandments are a moral contract to god, the second 5 are literally how to run an economy. It's a constitution. A bill of rights. I mean he brought it down from the mountain, after he was sick of watching his people dance and screw on stage while drinking cows blood lol his "people" needed a goverment, and in the wildlands in a kingdom with no army, 10,000 years ago, the way to do that is with religion.

for those that hate religion, ask yourself, what is it you hate? I bet the answer is something like: It's not complete information or outright lies, it forces people to do horrible things, and is ignorant of science and the truth.

That's just goverment lol

If you hate religion, you dont hate religion, you hate MAN... you're just using religion as a scapegoat.

Religion is nationalism, without a nation.

It's just politics and culture.

But it is not fiction any more than democrat and republican is.

They all shoot bolts of death from the clouds at the innocent.
Technically, it's not really about keeping one "Culturally Jewish" because first you have to define "Jewishness" which isn't a monolith.

No one is going to argue that Essenes weren't "Jews" because all of the documentation outlining the cultural identity of the Essenes defines them as "Jewish", yet, the ideological disposition of the Essenes, is inherently different than that of the Pharisees (Levitical Priests), which, again, was entirely different than the ideological disposition of the Saducees (the agnostic branch of their Judicial system, which didn't believe in the metaphysical at all).

So, one cannot simply say "Jewishness" is a monolithic cultural construct, as what defines "Jewishness" to the outside observer varies based on which subdivision one looks at.

Gwaihir
03-01-2021, 08:10 PM

It is easy to follow, because I've already laid out the precepts for following it.

Electricity and Magnetism are interrelated phenomenon; knowing that they are an inter-related phenomenon is HOW our modern electronics work. We, as a whole, know this truth, because we utilize it constantly, both physically (sound being physically converted into electromagnetic phenomenon within the mind, and electronically).

What is a radio wave? (a wave that oscillates between being an electrical wave, and a magentic wave)
and
that wave is capable of carrying "information" (energy) which is then translated on the receiving end into a resonant frequency, which is translated into SOUND, video, etc
Technically, it could even be split back into Electricity, which is what Tesla was working on.

are you going to argue that these 4 constructs of energy are not related? That would be a really really really ignorant position to take considering the practical applications all around you proving this truth.

HalflingSpergand
03-01-2021, 08:30 PM
Jibartik is a bit naive about how complicated things can get. There is abundant evidence that time is not linear its more of an illusion

Gwaihir
03-01-2021, 08:44 PM
Technically, because it takes time for our eyes, brain, other neurological systems and etc. to receive the sensory input and comprehend reality as we know it, everything one might consider to be the "present" is actually the "past".

Funny you would mention this.

Are you aware that back in 99/00 the first True AI was developed, which encountered a fatal system error when it came to processing the conceptualization of "Time"?

Axsys was the name of the system. The travails of the system are detailed on the CCRU.net website. http://ccru.net/ (there's a lot of gnostical and demonic subtext in the exploration of the system as well, where the creators were essentially convinced that they had tapped into contact with a luciferian entity which seemed to drive the project for them once initial contact was made: this is why Electricity and Magnetism are situated on the LEFT HAND SIDE of the Cross.) *wink*

Gwaihir
03-01-2021, 08:53 PM
Jibartik is a bit naive about how complicated things can get. There is abundant evidence that time is not linear its more of an illusion

he doesn't understand how double bifurcation is possible.

Double bifurcation has been scientifically proven in the observation of the electromagnetic phenomenon. Electricity travels along a Sin(e) wave, while Magnetism travels simultaneously along a co(sin)usoidal wave. If you increase the thoroughput of the transmission enough, the phenomenon splits, where two alternating sine waves travel at the same time forming a double-helix, simultaneously causing the cosinusoidal wave to also bifurcate into a double helix tilted 90 degrees from the sine wave(s).

Jibartik
03-01-2021, 09:10 PM

that is all irrelevant to my arguments made ITT and any one can say anything is anything if we're all living in the mind of a grape.

But in the realm of reality, these are the facts.

What are we arguing here, im saying that the events written in the old testament took place, and you're telling me that I'm wrong because:

https://i.imgur.com/SsJYzOq.gif

Jibartik
03-01-2021, 09:15 PM
Technically, it's not really about keeping one "Culturally Jewish" because first you have to define "Jewishness" which isn't a monolith.

No one is going to argue that Essenes weren't "Jews" because all of the documentation outlining the cultural identity of the Essenes defines them as "Jewish", yet, the ideological disposition of the Essenes, is inherently different than that of the Pharisees (Levitical Priests), which, again, was entirely different than the ideological disposition of the Saducees (the agnostic branch of their Judicial system, which didn't believe in the metaphysical at all).

So, one cannot simply say "Jewishness" is a monolithic cultural construct, as what defines "Jewishness" to the outside observer varies based on which subdivision one looks at.

Its extremely easy to define what a Judean is:

Ju·dae·an
/jo͞oˈdēən,jo͞oˈdāən/
adjective
relating to or characteristic of Judaea, the southern part of ancient Palestine, or its inhabitants.

its in the torah dude, what to pray to, what to eat, how to dress, how to act, how to be a citizen of judeah, its all in the 613 comandments in the torah, you think that is all fake?

read the 10 comandments outloud, 5 are for morality, 5 are for governence. Laws you follow today in your respective countries, they all have those same laws. becaus that's what they are, laws of a goverment. 613 laws of judeah, 10 commandments, your constitution, the bill of rights, it is all. the. same.

HalflingSpergand
03-01-2021, 09:27 PM
I didn't say you were wrong about anything

Jibartik
03-01-2021, 09:30 PM
I could be wrong about lake victoria, but I dont think I am :p

Gwaihir
03-01-2021, 09:32 PM

Marah Fabacea, growing on the fences of Vasona Park in Los Gatos, CA. Juvenile fruit, ripens to full maturity just before Passover every year, and then dies back until the Tuber sprouts again next February.

Cures Covid (is a deleriant and diuretic if over consumed)

Gwaihir
03-01-2021, 09:34 PM
I didn't say you were wrong about anything

To clarify, we're not saying you're "wrong", you're just limiting your view to a 1 dimensional or 2 dimensional viewpoint.

Jibartik
03-01-2021, 09:48 PM
Yeah, if you want to talk about space time, that's another conversation.

I am talking about history and how those that think religion is just a cult are not paying attention to it.

If you want them to continue to think that this is a cult, by all means talk about energy = mind times squared.

But if someone want to say that religion is a tool to "mind control people" or is some kind of evil thing, then I think that's just wrong. It's just government.

If you want to say it's a looking glass into another dimension, then it may be, but it's not, not a goverment first!

Lastly, I just want to say, that the torah is a magnificent invention. When the jews were taken from their homeland 6,000 years ago, and then when it was destroyed completely 4,000 years later, they have since, been able to not only maintain a culture/history of their people, they were able to restore their land after 2,000 of having none. And it's all thanks to the cultures and laws, that they preserved, in the torah.

So, show it some damn respect, atheist's! :)

Also I know people like Joel Osteen really piss people off but if you watch one of his 1hr shows, 50 minuets of it is about teaching people how to be good neighbors, good parrents, and good people... so honestly, I find it a bit moral. Just because he uses an ainchant way of doing it, doesnt make it wrong.

And if you're upset he is asking for their donations, ask yourself why you're ok spending 40% of your paycheck on dropping bombs on people just so you can have some law & order.

Gwaihir
03-01-2021, 09:55 PM
Religion is an exoteric practice. I am not talking about exoteric matters, because the exoteric aspect of religiosity only exists to proof and encourage its esoteric application.

HalflingSpergand
03-01-2021, 09:58 PM
Most people need mind control

Govern=control ment=mind just saying.

Cult is culture/religion so torah is most racist withstanding cult apparrently

Jibartik
03-01-2021, 10:10 PM
Ive been watching this awesome docuseries from bbc3 I strong reccomend active posters ITT check it out, its like, man, halflingsperg, its like ALL about that mind control stuff:

Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cR9MELDeS5o

It's on youtube now: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHFrhIAj0ME

It's about the subconscious self and how and why revolutions always go the way they do.

Snortles Chortles
03-02-2021, 12:00 AM
https://i.imgur.com/6a6i3lt.jpg

imperiouskitten
03-02-2021, 02:24 AM
OP quiet for some time. Hoping OP doing good

zodium
03-02-2021, 04:31 AM
Yeah, if you want to talk about space time, that's another conversation.

I am talking about history and how those that think religion is just a cult are not paying attention to it.

If you want them to continue to think that this is a cult, by all means talk about energy = mind times squared.

But if someone want to say that religion is a tool to "mind control people" or is some kind of evil thing, then I think that's just wrong. It's just government.

If you want to say it's a looking glass into another dimension, then it may be, but it's not, not a goverment first!

Lastly, I just want to say, that the torah is a magnificent invention. When the jews were taken from their homeland 6,000 years ago, and then when it was destroyed completely 4,000 years later, they have since, been able to not only maintain a culture/history of their people, they were able to restore their land after 2,000 of having none. And it's all thanks to the cultures and laws, that they preserved, in the torah.

So, show it some damn respect, atheist's! :)

Also I know people like Joel Osteen really piss people off but if you watch one of his 1hr shows, 50 minuets of it is about teaching people how to be good neighbors, good parrents, and good people... so honestly, I find it a bit moral. Just because he uses an ainchant way of doing it, doesnt make it wrong.

And if you're upset he is asking for their donations, ask yourself why you're ok spending 40% of your paycheck on dropping bombs on people just so you can have some law & order.

it rose out of historical material conditions and will be respected insofar as those material conditions persist. ideas don't matter, ideas are matter.

magnetaress
03-02-2021, 04:10 PM
OP quiet for some time. Hoping OP doing good

Homicide / suicide watch. But its ended. Jesus walked with me. And I with him.

This time, I got myself out.

P.s. they be murdering people with PTSD/traumatic abuse. Some really creepy assholes targeting ladies up in there.

Most people need mind control

Govern=control ment=mind just saying.

Cult is culture/religion so torah is most racist withstanding cult apparrently

Yeah. They mostly harmless with the good vibes getting pumped in.

Gwaihir
03-04-2021, 02:40 AM
I super hid MMs answer in a different thread, which I already posted the other day. (She'll never find it)

Once again, days ahead of schedule just repeating myself.

Gwaihir
03-04-2021, 03:05 PM
If you carefully study the historicity of the evolution of Christianity and it's antithesis in modern Talmudism, you'll note that the primary rift between Christianity and Talmudism is not the existence of Jesus, rather the abandonment of the Law (Torah) intrinsic to the doctrine of salvation by grace alone.

At its root, is the concept of dominion at the dividing of nations detailed in the Babel myth; a reality inverted and reflected in the myths coming out of Babylon post-hoc. If you read the Bible carefully, reconciled to what was removed between the Septuagint and the Masoretic Text you'll note that the seventy (69 archons + Yahweh reserving Eber's lot as his own) tasked with dominion over the nation's at separation, define the purpose of the Christ as a reunifying agent responsible for seeing a reclamation of all nations divided previously, and precluded from union by the smattering of language.

When Jesus encounters Legion it's important to note this is a symbolic act of demonstrating his dominion over all nations: as Jews did not raise swine as livestock, so when Christ dispossessed Legion into the swathe of swine sending them maddeningly running headlong into the Sea, he is demonstrating that even in a land under the dominion of another "god" (Archon) his primacy is inarguable.

We are, at this point, at the precipice of an Epic Jubilee. For there is no 0 AD, and 1 AD began at the birth of the Christ. If you understand the concept of the Jubilee (a year of release) on the 7th year, we can extrapolate the epoch of the Epic Jubilee as:
7x7x7x6 (-33 in which Christ lived as a man) +1 year accounted for a lack of the year 0AD

This constitutes the defining moment of the Great tribulation as the final septant-year preceding the approach of the Epic Jubilee as 7x7x7x6-33+1-7

=2019

And as for the concept of withdrawing, it's important to note that reconciled to Torah, and reflected in Essenian interpretation, we as Christians AND as Jews are responsible for separating ourselves from Idolatry and sinful living. If I am to subject my children to godless learning, I am, by reflection of the law, casting my children to the wolves merely hoping they are not devoured in the abject depravity of a godless way of life; and doing my children a disservice because of the expediency of simply not wanting to do the work myself.

Mind you, when I went to college to learn Biology and Chemistry it was, with earnest, to become a teacher; that was my original aim. I missed that aim, and perhaps for good reason, as there is not much room in secular education for a person of my disposition.

In sum, we do not "earn" salvation by works (Truly), but that does not mean we cast aside obedience to the Lord's will, for in that obedience we find the mechanics by which we transform "distance" into reunion. Gravity, while being the weakest of the 4 primary "forces" in Christ's uni-verse, is also the only force that cannot be overcome by distance, and is reflective of God's most powerful, yet most subtle Love.

Sin---------------\|/---------Obedience
----------------Gravity----------------------
Distance------/|\----------Reunion/Redemption

Horza
03-04-2021, 03:30 PM
Take your pills for god's sake.

Jibartik
03-04-2021, 03:58 PM
https://youtu.be/SIpltFustj4

lol

magnetaress
03-04-2021, 06:37 PM
Took some iron supplements and some potassium and ate a real meal today and yesterday.

Pretty sure Jesus didn't want me to drop ded.

P.s. wound up in the ER. It was gg for a minute.

Jibartik
03-04-2021, 07:21 PM
careful!

Gwaihir
03-04-2021, 07:34 PM
Remember when I laid out the Syzygy of Energy as:

Electricity--------\|/-----------resonant frequency
---------------------Energy----------------------
Magnetism------/|\-----------Sound(Thunder)

https://m.economictimes.com/news/science/young-inventors-create-a-device-that-converts-noise-to-electricity/articleshow/71804623.cms

Discuss.

magnetaress
03-04-2021, 09:30 PM
Remember when I laid out the Syzygy of Energy as:

Electricity--------\|/-----------resonant frequency
---------------------Energy----------------------
Magnetism------/|\-----------Sound(Thunder)

https://m.economictimes.com/news/science/young-inventors-create-a-device-that-converts-noise-to-electricity/articleshow/71804623.cms

Discuss.

Life is extremely efficient at converting multiple formats of energy into electricity. Gg.

Gwaihir
03-04-2021, 11:47 PM
Life is extremely efficient at converting multiple formats of energy into electricity. Gg.

Yeah, but what does that say about the conceptualized nature of all syzygys?

Gwaihir
03-04-2021, 11:49 PM

The truth resides at the Cross

zodium
03-05-2021, 04:14 AM
everything is true. when all you have is hypertext, everything looks like word and image.

magnetaress
03-05-2021, 04:40 PM

The truth resides at the Cross

I'm not looking for the secrets of the universe anymore. Just trying to survive so when I am 80 I can tell kids who are 40 what to do.

Snortles Chortles
03-06-2021, 04:25 PM
https://i.imgur.com/TwJ3dJr.gif

Jibartik
03-06-2021, 09:10 PM
Theyre starting to throw us rapture fans in with the terrorists https://youtu.be/O9hF5Yo1_Rk

wont be long now till the tribulation starts

Kaveh
03-06-2021, 09:55 PM
Took some iron supplements and some potassium and ate a real meal today and yesterday.

Pretty sure Jesus didn't want me to drop ded.

P.s. wound up in the ER. It was gg for a minute.

Dude can you get real help and stop the nonsense? It’s getting old

Cen
03-07-2021, 01:52 AM
I'm a boring vanilla atheist and independent political guy.

https://i.imgur.com/hKv1Wai.jpg

Snortles Chortles
03-07-2021, 02:33 AM
sorry you didn't get pray

magnetaress
03-07-2021, 10:08 AM
Dude can you get real help and stop the nonsense? It’s getting old

I did. They gave me some giant potassium pills and said eat something.

Gwaihir
03-11-2021, 02:04 PM
Well, we are now halfway through Lent.

God bless all of you.

Byue
03-11-2021, 02:28 PM
god told me to tell you she is busy doing other shit, can't bless right now.

magnetaress
03-11-2021, 03:36 PM
I've been blessed in many small & happily important ways despite the calamities of the last few weeks.

I'm happy to do without a little. I'm doing better than when I started in February.

Despite EMTs not able to draw blood and spending hours in the ER and being bruised. Very little pain. The strength to help others and give of my experience and shield others. And the love of family and my cats.

I'm grateful I'm not laying in a puddle of haloperidol.

imperiouskitten
03-11-2021, 09:22 PM
And the love of ... my cats.

https://i.imgur.com/N2sTlCf.png

magnetaress
03-11-2021, 10:20 PM
I'm worried I might actually die die soon. Hope not, because I want to do some freeswimming. And like ride this world out till my mom and friends don't need or want me anymore. Not like. Sorta die and take another strange trip through reality. Like I have been. And this isn't like the sudden existential grasping at redemption or the afterlife with religion.

My cats own me though. They are acting really funky around me and possessive, attention seeking. Like sitting on my chest and sticking their nose in my face. They seem mad I might be gone soon or something and that I'm not spending allllll of my time with them.