PDA

View Full Version : <Ascension> Raiding Guild of P99

slapen
05-23-2011, 07:32 PM
http://i.imgur.com/8dDnk.png

Ascension is a premier raiding guild with members that occupy all walks of life and log in from all over the world to do one thing - experience EverQuest as we all remember and love it. Whether you are a veteran raider from a top guild on your live server or have never seen the high-end classic content you are encouraged to apply to Ascension; we are a preeminent raiding guild but everyone is welcome to join and learn with us!

Any game is about having fun. To us, fun is synonymous with conquest and domination. We strive to have the most knowledge, skill, and tactics as well as the quickest mobilization and number of boss kills. Our members are dedicated to defeating the toughest mobs and equipping the best gear in the game.

Ascension has a friendly social environment - We like to progress together and therefore frequently planned and unplanned activities such as group and raid opportunities are available. Participation in guild activities and interacting with guild members in-game and in Ventrilo not only helps the guild form an opinion of you, but also affords you an opportunity to feel confident in your decision to apply to Ascension.

Our application process requires that all prospective members must submit an application form to our Recruitment Officer. There is a short waiting period where the application will be reviewed and an interview will be conducted by the Recruitment Officer or one of our senior member recruiters. After the informal interview you may attend raids as an applicant. As an applicant you will get a chance to learn more about our guild, meet new faces, and familiarize yourself with content, strategies and tactics. During the last week of your application period you will be voted on by the members of our guild. The vote is reviewed by the officer core and a decision of your membership status is made. The recruitment period is generally four (4) weeks.

As an applicant, we hope that you take time to reach out to get know the current guild members, read and understand the Guild Charter and Raid Rules, and be familiar with our website. We would like that you attend guild activities when possible so that we have the chance to measure your performance as you integrate into our forces.

Our webpage Is currently being revamped and will be done soon! Check us out at http://www.ascensioneq.com

All applicants must be at least 18 years of age and Level 55+ in-game, although exceptions can be made.

Feel free to contact Slapen or Durison and any of our members for questions.

If there are any in-game or out-of-game issues involving members or applicants of Ascension please feel free to e-mail us at ascensionP99@gmail.com

Warm Regards,
Slapen
Recruiting Officer of < Ascension>

Signed
Durison Darkleaf
Guild Leader of < Ascension>

relapsee69
05-24-2011, 01:35 AM
First

bizzum
05-24-2011, 02:28 AM
Pfft I couldn't even get a tag in. Unsatisfied.

Fists
05-24-2011, 03:50 AM
real women in ascension lol.

Xadion
05-24-2011, 10:14 AM
real women in ascension lol.

I should know...I am one of them.

Aadill
05-24-2011, 10:16 AM
I should know...I am one of them.

Best moustache on a woman I've ever seen!

Fists
05-24-2011, 05:43 PM
your sig is a lie PICKLE, your always lfg!

Aadill
05-24-2011, 05:51 PM
Fixt~

Fists
05-24-2011, 07:32 PM
And if the band your in, starts playin different tunes; I'll see you on the dark side of the moon!

username17
05-24-2011, 07:58 PM
Website was a bit of a let down.

Loading please... AWW!

Flavor
05-25-2011, 02:30 AM
Join and come listen to our wonderful collection of Canadians, Ladies, Rednecks, and Canadian Ladies in vent.

They won't disappoint.

bizzum
05-25-2011, 02:40 AM
Join and come listen to our wonderful collection of Canadians, Ladies, Rednecks, and Canadian Ladies in vent.

They won't disappoint.

You're being redundant, everybody knows all Canadians are ladies! ;)

Pariad
05-25-2011, 05:45 PM
I heard Ascension also gives away free puppies to qualified applicants!

Raavak
05-25-2011, 06:15 PM
Canadian puppies though

*Le woof*

Fists
05-27-2011, 03:54 AM
I'm a space bound rocket ship and your hearts the moon, and I'm aiming right at you!

Bump for the love of all that is Ascension.

Durison
05-30-2011, 04:05 AM
A lot may be curious as to what Ascension is up to these days. While we are a preeminent raiding guild, we still strive to go for as many encounters as possible even with a high chance of failure. We believe in learning from each experience that we can get our hands on. We've had some success, but it is just the beginning. The guild is family based with a lax atmosphere, but we focus on having fun and working as a team in order to see high end content.

Today was quite successful with killing Venril Sathir, Lady Vox, and Cazic thule w/ 144 in zone (4 guilds competing)

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/6656/p99forumvenrildead.jpg

Talendor with 23 players @ 5:00 AM
http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/1519/p99forumtalendor23.jpg

We're looking to extend our player base with quality. We look at performance, and raid attendance. The application process is quite the hurdle, but if you think you have what it takes to be in the war, get in contact with an Officer to get your questions answered.

Fists
05-30-2011, 04:15 AM
Durison I see myself in these pictures, just thought you should know.

Xadion
05-31-2011, 08:15 AM
Please take note of the one player that died to Talendor... Failknight...wait thats me...shiiiiii

Aadill
05-31-2011, 08:18 AM
Hahaha it took me a moment to figure out where I was. I'm over thar chillin on the rock shootin arrows $$$

bizzum
05-31-2011, 09:05 AM
Please take note of the one player that died to Talendor... Failknight...wait thats me...shiiiiii

Didn't you go AFK for food during that fight =p

Xadion
05-31-2011, 09:16 AM
Didn't you go AFK for food during that fight =p

no not that time :-)

Scaramuccia
05-31-2011, 10:22 AM
Do you have many euro players? Do you frequently raid at euroish kind of times?

Aadill
05-31-2011, 10:30 AM
We have quite a few people that play at all hours of the day, whether euro or not. As far as raiding boss targets that's more determined by the server's timer variances. Other raids take place usually late in the evening EST (6-10pm est start times) but sometimes people get the itch and raid stuff during US day and night, so there's always a chance of finding stuff to do!

Hollee
06-01-2011, 11:32 PM

They won't disappoint.

That'd be me. XD

And come on, Durison. Sure, this is a recruitment thread, but not the military. Show the fun side of Ascension! :D

http://i.imgur.com/pU78k.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/BQC6k.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/YJP1h.jpg

Hollee
06-01-2011, 11:43 PM
Do you have many euro players? Do you frequently raid at euroish kind of times?

We have members in Europe, Australia, and even Japan! *waves to Zagum*

Fists
06-02-2011, 01:06 AM
We also have the coolest bard ever, me.

Slayde
06-02-2011, 04:38 AM
Whats up guys, its been a while lol. I am attempting a come back and submitted my application. Hope to see all your old faces again soon =)

Xadion
06-02-2011, 09:20 AM
Shall I post my manlove cyber screens with Athyik or will that start a guild war?

Aadill
06-02-2011, 09:22 AM
Shall I post my manlove cyber screens with Athyik or will that start a guild war?

Love is just another form of war.

Xadion
06-02-2011, 09:49 PM
Love is just another form of war.

I'm your d-day big pickel, raid my beach front....mmm

Fists
06-04-2011, 09:31 AM
bump, wizards get lots of love in this guild btw.

naekko
06-08-2011, 01:00 AM
Is the website going to ever be something more than a feathered picture of the EQ box art and some free site template texture on a button?

Not trolling, just curious. Liked the old one a lot better.

randal.flagg
06-08-2011, 12:06 PM
Is the website going to ever be something more than a feathered picture of the EQ box art and some free site template texture on a button?

Not trolling, just curious. Liked the old one a lot better.

Ha yes... I've been busy doing... paying... work. Expect updates to the site this week.

Fists
06-09-2011, 04:22 PM
Bump, good group of players, guild groups, laid back atmosphere. ~ We love rogues and wizards!

Fists
06-14-2011, 06:45 AM
ROAR. BUMP

Durison
06-14-2011, 08:36 PM
With the website underway in development and almost finished, we would like to post pictures of some recent accomplishments. The biggest challenges we faced this past week was Overseer of Air with only 3 clerics.

http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/7766/overseerofairw3clerics.jpg

http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/6569/overseerofairw3clerics1.jpg

Also recently: a 6 man Lord Nagafen engaged with members trickling in from Lavastorm to join us in the battle.... quite a thrill!

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/5151/nagafendies.jpg

For any questions contact Slapen, Mythoxxus, and Zereh.

azeth
06-15-2011, 11:18 AM
I miss you guys, much love.

Dagner
06-15-2011, 06:27 PM
<3 Azeth

Stibe
06-15-2011, 06:28 PM
Ha. love that pic. naggy teabag ftw.

Versus
06-15-2011, 06:53 PM
Ha. love that pic. naggy teabag ftw.

Should have dragged my corpse there front and center for the pic.

Droop
06-15-2011, 08:01 PM
Why 18+? Because we exchange n00ds?!

Fists
06-16-2011, 02:02 PM
bump. Ascension IS figure skating.

Fists
06-17-2011, 03:40 PM
Believe it or not we STILL have females in this guild, BUMP for some cool people interested in joining a fun/friendly/active group of players!

Seaweedpimp
06-17-2011, 04:02 PM
Believe it or not we STILL have females in this guild, BUMP for some cool people interested in joining a fun/friendly/active group of players!

Guy name fists calling all females.

Fists
07-01-2011, 03:18 AM
Bump. Ascension is still looking for quality/sexy players.

Fists
07-04-2011, 03:53 PM
Bump. Happy 4th. Ascension is always looking for quality players of all classes that are capable and would like to clear content in a family/friendly guild. 2 Trak kills recently as well. Send a tell to Durison/Zereh/Slapen/Mythoxxus in game for more information.

Werlop
07-05-2011, 02:12 AM
Bump. Happy 4th. Ascension is always looking for players of all classes that are capable and would like to clear content in a family/friendly guild. 2 Trak kills recently as well. Send a tell to Durison/Zereh/Slapen/Mythoxxus in game for more information.

Fixed

Aadill
07-05-2011, 08:57 AM
Ascension is a guild that formed on P99 and has no ties to another server or game, therefore the community is solely based here. Ascension is a family oriented guild with an interest in high level content raiding as evidenced by our previous work as Dark Ascension.

The majority of the guild holds a reasonable level of attendance for a group of people that have always focused more on real life than on the game. I personally have a lower attendance but supplement my contributions to the guild via officership work, tracking, or general help. A lot of other members provide in-guild services that supplement their overall contribution to the guild and to their fellow players. This is sometimes rewarded via loot or services in return, although many guild members are willing to go out on a limb for others simply because we interact as a family does.

Our application process is an approximately month long assessment of your playing ability as well as your personality and fit within the guild and within the server. Those that show an excessive willingness to learn are always welcome to ask questions and contact class leaders for more information involving their playstyles or equipment. Those that do not quite fit up to par are coached to the best of our abilities in attempts to foster a better grouping and raiding environment.

Everyone is welcome to apply.

Fists
07-14-2011, 04:16 AM
Bump! Still looking for excellent players interested in a fun/competitive/family environment. Send a tell to Mythoxxus/Aadill/Durison/Zereh/Slapen in game or go on the website for more information.

chtulu
07-14-2011, 05:07 AM
can i join?

Harrison
07-14-2011, 07:51 AM
Fit right in! Server approved!

Titanuk
07-18-2011, 09:34 PM
Blue power