PDA

View Full Version : Impeach him again.

Byue
02-09-2021, 04:48 PM
the whole show live (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtDavmp0Olo).

Please put him in jail.
Look at Myanmar, using the, "election fraud" technique even though there is no election fraud they can prove and if this guy doesn't pay a price, the autocrats of the world will receive a message.

HalflingSpergand
02-09-2021, 04:52 PM
Good canadian bot enjoying his infotainment, don't forget to vaccine yourself

Nocht
02-09-2021, 04:57 PM
Time for more Politics LARP from Byue.

Yay

Gwaihir
02-09-2021, 05:00 PM
This dipshit is constantly trying to levi-rage guilt.

Fuck off dude. Ur stupid as fuck. So judemental.

Byue
02-09-2021, 05:03 PM
conservatives: we're the party of law and order and personal responsibilities.

Some shit happen: NOT MY FAULT.

maskedmelon
02-09-2021, 05:05 PM
Election was stolen. Biden, Pelosi and Schumer are fascists. Dems voted for Wall Street over Main Street, curtailed civil liberties and self loathing.

azeth
02-09-2021, 05:15 PM
Election was stolen...Dems voted

You were sort of right, I just had to arrange your words to help you vent how you feel

Gwaihir
02-09-2021, 05:17 PM
conservatives: we're the party of law and order and personal responsibilities.

Some shit happen: NOT MY FAULT.

Consistently tries to conjure enemies despite the fact that BOTH regimes March to the drums of zionism.

"Buy my story DAMNIT!!!!"

https://youtu.be/oCIo4MCO-_U

booter
02-09-2021, 05:30 PM
he's already been impeached twice

this is the senate trial to convict/punish

republicans are arguing that if the president breaks the law - any law - and there isn't time left in their term to impeach and convict them, they are immune to any consequences for their actions

let that sink in

hope joe biden has some crazy atrocities planned for his final days in office since he'll be immune from any consequences

imperiouskitten
02-09-2021, 05:31 PM
Election was stolen. Biden, Pelosi and Schumer are fascists. Dems voted for Wall Street over Main Street, curtailed civil liberties and self loathing.

If MaskedMelon were wrong, Bernie would be Prez

hobart
02-09-2021, 05:38 PM

He's wrong about everything, generally.

Bernie could be 20 years younger and he'd never be president because his "base" is 50% more likely to attend a protest and post memes on twitter than they are to actually vote.

maskedmelon
02-09-2021, 05:40 PM

^ exactly, she gets it. My name doesn’t have any caps though ;n;

imperiouskitten
02-09-2021, 05:44 PM
h mmm, no?

you are inscrutable sometimes melonsama :)

Gwaihir
02-09-2021, 05:45 PM
h mmm, no?

you are inscrutable sometimes melonsama :)

YOU get caps though

imperiouskitten
02-09-2021, 05:46 PM
YOU get caps though

i wear hats on hats

maskedmelon
02-09-2021, 05:48 PM
You understand me better than most c:

maskedmelon
02-09-2021, 05:49 PM
Also, happy Tuesday peoples ��

zodium
02-09-2021, 05:53 PM
https://i.imgur.com/kI1EerE.png

Skunkranger
02-09-2021, 06:07 PM

republicans are arguing that if the president breaks the law - any law - and there isn't time left in their term to impeach and convict them, they are immune to any consequences for their actions

let that sink in

hope joe biden has some crazy atrocities planned for his final days in office since he'll be immune from any consequences

That is not what republicans or anyone is arguing. If Trump is guilty of anything he needs to be tried in a lower court because he is no longer under their jurisdiction. He is not immune to any consequences.

let your mischaracterization of republicans sink in...

PS, I'm not a republican or democrat. I'm just paying close attention to the shit show.

Gwaihir
02-09-2021, 06:12 PM
I'm just paying close attention.

This means "extra practice".

It's like how...
After 10 hours of coding for xyz corporation all day, you come home and then do practice questions from your calculus textbook just to make sure you're remaining sharp on the subject.

bubur
02-09-2021, 06:26 PM
can yall cool your hate boners for trump. it is not healthy to be erect for several months

turn that frown upsidedown and make a thread about what a good boy biden is instead

imperiouskitten
02-09-2021, 06:32 PM
can yall cool your hate boners for trump. it is not healthy to be erect for several months

stop this steel

Kaveh
02-09-2021, 06:34 PM
He's wrong about everything, generally.

Bernie could be 20 years younger and he'd never be president because his "base" is 50% more likely to attend a protest and post memes on twitter than they are to actually vote.

Oh man I enjoyed the Bernie bros dunk

Kaveh
02-09-2021, 06:38 PM
Whether or not he gets impeached, we have structural problems with our government such that either party tries to undo everything that the previous administration would call “progress.” This isn’t a trend that creates a stable America long term, and id suggest you teach your children the classics, piano, and chess, because a dramatic increase in IQ will be required to fix these things. You guys aren’t going to get smarter. My generation didn’t raise you well enough to make you the confident handsomillionaires that characterize my cohort. That said, the next generation could possibly be our greatest, if you’d merely shut the fuck up and do everything I say

Gwaihir
02-09-2021, 06:41 PM
Whether or not he gets impeached, we have structural problems with our government such that either party tries to undo everything that the previous administration would call “progress.” This isn’t a trend that creates a stable America long term, and id suggest you teach your children the classics, piano, and chess, because a dramatic increase in IQ will be required to fix these things. You guys aren’t going to get smarter. My generation didn’t raise you well enough to make you the confident handsomillionaires that characterize my cohort. That said, the next generation could possibly be our greatest, if you’d merely shut the fuck up and do everything I say

.. go on...

Kaveh
02-09-2021, 06:46 PM
First step requires Latin fluency and a submission of your children’s first operatic piano composition. Once I’ve evaluated, I will proffer further instruction

In the meantime, everyone should seek Christ and realize Donald Trump or Barack Obama, Americans, could beat the mother fuck out of Justin Trudeau and every other Canadian to ever walk the earth

Nocht
02-09-2021, 07:37 PM
Canadians are bad because they stole the Sasquatch's homeland. Anderson Cooper told me.

DMN
02-09-2021, 08:00 PM

let that sink in

Hrmm. Stupid or feigning stupid? What's the story on this cooter clown? Of course He didn't break any laws. He'd be getting charged in a criminal court if so. Sorry your garbage tier public edjewkayshun didn't inform you of such.

Jibartik
02-09-2021, 08:26 PM
Whether or not he gets impeached, we have structural problems with our government such that either party tries to undo everything that the previous administration would call “progress.” This isn’t a trend that creates a stable America long term

This is quite literally why our government is great. Because we dont progress quickly. We dont let trends become policy, because when one party does, the other party undoes it. Its why administrations up until dumb idiot trump would avoid executive actions, because those can be undone.

Its what makes america work.

You might want to consider, if you want a nation that progresses in one direction, to move to a country like china.

If you want policies to not change with the next administration, you want one administration.

Consider that america isnt a broken country and just that it's people are a little dumb right now.

Kaveh
02-09-2021, 08:57 PM
No buddy republicans and democrats have historically believed in a mostly consistent foreign and domestic policy. Things differed, but you had many republicans who were liberal and many democrats who were conservative, things didn’t pass by party line, etc

I’m not going to elaborate, but this is as partisan and ideological as we have been in my lifetime, and you completely missed my point and turned it into a meme. I did not say we need a series of 5 year plans like China, I simply mean that Americans used to believe in most things in common but differ in terms of means. Now the ends differ as well

Hope this help! Wonkie where you at? I need some high IQ criticism of my position

Jibartik
02-09-2021, 08:59 PM
lol do you even know how old the republican and democrat parties are? There was surely nothing partisan going on back in the old days when america almost split in half.

It took them 1 day to draft the constitution, and the bill of rights came out of thin air!

This partisanship is all totally new :rolleyes:

Kaveh
02-09-2021, 09:36 PM
Not gonna argue with you bud. 100 executive orders day one is not typical of American history, 95% of them undoing the previous administration’s directives to the bureaucracy. It is inefficient and doesn’t work. You’re attributing american historical limited government to its modern dysfunction, please l2IQ

azeth
02-09-2021, 11:17 PM
That is not what republicans or anyone is arguing. If Trump is guilty of anything he needs to be tried in a lower court because he is no longer under their jurisdiction. He is not immune to any consequences.

let your mischaracterization of republicans sink in...

PS, I'm not a republican or democrat. I'm just paying close attention to the shit show.

Not close enough attention apparently because the Senate just voted it was constitutional to hear the case post-presidency

Gwaihir
02-09-2021, 11:33 PM
Not close enough attention apparently because the Senate just voted it was constitutional to hear the case post-presidency

So, basically, they're just colluding to make up imaginary processes after they colluded to make an imaginary election.

Checks out.

Gwaihir
02-09-2021, 11:35 PM
Why don't we just try h for corrupting the youth.

Hemlock seems like a suitable punishment.

Gwaihir
02-09-2021, 11:40 PM
We can have a mock trial, and just vote to change the laws on the fly until we got him boys. Fuck due process. Crucify him. Let Barabas go.

Gwaihir
02-09-2021, 11:53 PM
It's not too late to bring back executing your political rivals. That's progressive.

None of this would even be happening if we would've just killed Trotsky instead of exiling him, Amorite?

Cassawary
02-10-2021, 12:07 AM
Not gonna argue with you bud. 100 executive orders day one is not typical of American history, 95% of them undoing the previous administration’s directives to the bureaucracy. It is inefficient and doesn’t work. You’re attributing american historical limited government to its modern dysfunction, please l2IQ

That's how rough riders roll. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_federal_executive_orders#:~: text=The%20State%20Department%20began%20numbering, in%20Louisiana%20issued%20in%201862.):cool:

https://i.imgur.com/kbwonCR.jpg

Cassawary
02-10-2021, 12:14 AM
So, basically, they're just colluding to make up imaginary processes after they colluded to make an imaginary election.

Checks out.

We can have a mock trial, and just vote to change the laws on the fly until we got him boys. Fuck due process. Crucify him. Let Barabas go.

It's not too late to bring back executing your political rivals. That's progressive.

None of this would even be happening if we would've just killed Trotsky instead of exiling him, Amorite?

Dial down the election malarkey and you get to be right.

imperiouskitten
02-10-2021, 12:17 AM
What's all this piano talk, Kaveh, you got a new hobby? I seem to recall country music powered zingers not long past re: my sharing musical joy

Also what's your take on the only worthwhile 20th century classical composers all being soviets

Kaveh
02-10-2021, 12:22 AM
I play piano, made all my kids play piano, and will make my grandkids play piano

Playing an instrument is proven to increase attention span and IQ

I am decent, my oldest son and my daughter are very good. Well see about my grandkids

I was pretty good when I was younger but I cared much more about crushing blacks and rednecks in football and ducking cheerleaders than I did about playing piano, sadly. I’m brushing up now as I plan on making this a priority for my grandkids. I don’t want them influenced by our popular culture, which is quite dark right now if you catch my meaning

Gwaihir
02-10-2021, 12:43 AM
I don’t want them influenced by our popular culture, which is quite dark right now if you catch my meaning

I don't gno what you're talking about...

Bardp1999
02-10-2021, 12:50 AM
for fucks sake just leave Trump alone and stop caring about him

imperiouskitten
02-10-2021, 02:19 AM
I play piano, made all my kids play piano, and will make my grandkids play piano

Playing an instrument is proven to increase attention span and IQ

I am decent, my oldest son and my daughter are very good. Well see about my grandkids

I was pretty good when I was younger but I cared much more about crushing blacks and rednecks in football and ducking cheerleaders than I did about playing piano, sadly. I’m brushing up now as I plan on making this a priority for my grandkids. I don’t want them influenced by our popular culture, which is quite dark right now if you catch my meaning

Violin for me. You should make them learn something more analog, theyll learn to mash keys from league of legends anyway

silo32
02-10-2021, 02:39 AM

Pretty much this. Or close too it. 9/11 part 2.0

nostalgiaquest
02-10-2021, 06:55 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivVOPWrFfW4&ab_channel=C-SPAN

Domo
02-10-2021, 07:08 AM
for fucks sake just leave Trump alone and stop caring about him

for fucks sake just stay to the standarts you always pretend to held.

you know like "nobody is above the law, law & order" etc.

nostalgiaquest
02-10-2021, 08:19 AM
How come Giuliani isn't representing Trump in this thing? I thought they was hommies.

HalflingSpergand
02-10-2021, 08:21 AM
911 2.0 is the holocough

Domo
02-10-2021, 09:25 AM
How Fox News Covered Michelle Obama vs. Melania Trump (https://youtu.be/S9VeNB5ili8) (YouTube)

HalflingSpergand
02-10-2021, 09:34 AM
Red v blue infotainment link no one clicks

FatherSioux
02-10-2021, 10:00 AM
Biden bending over for Chinas short thin dick is concerning.

nostalgiaquest
02-10-2021, 10:22 AM
What'd he do?

Last I heard we have two carrier strike groups and at least one destroyer in the south china sea and Biden hasn't even talked to poo-bear yet.

Are you talking about us rejoining the WHO?

magnetaress
02-10-2021, 11:07 AM
I was looking forward to the facts coming out, and while there'll be some facts, we've moved towards the show trial phase in our jurisprudence. I don't want to sit, watch, and analyze everything and everyone involved in the trial.

We all know Trump is a dick. Oofed, and even got a bunch of Republicans up set. This trial is an excuse to wiretaps people, have secret committees. Rustle jimmies, and should've been dropped after Trump was out of office in lieu of a strongly worded censure condemning the outright blatant lies and bullshit leading up to the riot.

The Republicans initially on board, did in fact do this.

I'm not saying demonrats, but calls for unity are just calls for a 1 party system.

HalflingSpergand
02-10-2021, 11:31 AM
If trust china more than our government at this point so what's it matter . They are likely the same entity essentially

magnetaress
02-10-2021, 11:38 AM
I always wanted to learn Mandarin ;) :p

azeth
02-10-2021, 12:03 PM
Can any of you conspiracy psychopaths explain the logic behind the March 4 date, beyond the basics of the 19th president and Ulysses s Grant

zodium
02-10-2021, 12:13 PM
all of electoralism is a show.

Domo
02-10-2021, 12:24 PM
https://i.imgur.com/GBPAZKQ.jpg

axisofebola
02-10-2021, 12:26 PM
You can only find this kind of stupid in eurotrash land.

magnetaress
02-10-2021, 12:34 PM
https://i.imgur.com/GBPAZKQ.jpg

Hmm 🤔.

Dis actchually clever :p

FatherSioux
02-10-2021, 04:48 PM
Not everyone believes the Capital riots were as violent and dangerous as you do.

Skarne
02-10-2021, 04:58 PM
Not everyone believes the Capital riots were as violent and dangerous as you do.

5 people died.

azeth
02-10-2021, 05:06 PM

Who doesn't believe they were violent and dangerous? Remind me.

magnetaress
Not to mention the Suicides. Broken homes. Families.

imperiouskitten
5 people died.

TripSin
02-10-2021, 05:08 PM
Who doesn't believe they were violent and dangerous? Remind me.

The delusional, reality-denying people. It's literally on easily-accessible video to see. These people are deranged.

imperiouskitten
02-10-2021, 05:13 PM
Not to mention the Suicides. Broken homes. Families.

And the widespread adoption of schizophrenic-level magical thinking among people who are unable to admit that their Trump conspiracy theory matrix was BS. Long term psychological trauma. Will be passed down.

G13
02-10-2021, 08:45 PM
And the widespread adoption of schizophrenic-level magical thinking among people who are unable to admit that their Trump conspiracy theory matrix was BS. Long term psychological trauma. Will be passed down.

*cough* Russia Russia Russia *Cough*

FOR 4 Years

This article from WAPO dropped 19 minutes after Trump was sworn in

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2017/01/20/the-campaign-to-impeach-president-trump-has-begun/

BUT 81 Million people voted for PotaJoe Biden (12 Million more than Obama)

Seems Legit

Cassawary
02-10-2021, 08:48 PM

FOR 4 Years

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2017/01/20/the-campaign-to-impeach-president-trump-has-begun/

Seems Legit

Some frogs know a scorpion when they see him. The Resistance has been completely vindicated by the capitol insurrection.

Thanks I hate it.

Jibartik
02-10-2021, 08:49 PM
People right now watching new videos of the capitol riots:

https://i.imgur.com/Zq0iBJK.jpg

meanwhile people right now at trampoline family centers:

https://i.imgur.com/9aur7Be.png

https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakoutsReborn/comments/lgxt0o/just_a_fun_day_at_the_trampoline_park/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

azeth
02-10-2021, 08:55 PM

FOR 4 Years

Seems Legit

Hi fucking moron, articles of impeachment were never brought officially against Trump in 2017. It was requested by two organizations, which the article YOU LINKED, identified.

How the fuck are you capable of even paying your power and internet bills? My fucking God.

How is it even possible to be such a retard and still have the ability to formulate a coherent sentence

G13
02-10-2021, 09:00 PM
Some frogs know a scorpion when they see him. The Resistance has been completely vindicated by the capitol insurrection.

Thanks I hate it.

It was just an ANTIFA LARP wearing MAGA hats engaging in cosplay

That's always how Commies and Fascists do it (Leftists)

There have already been several stories that have proven without doubt it was pre-planned and had started while The Trumpster was still giving his speech telling people to "peacefully and patriotically" assemble

The mayor even denied a request for additional security the day before. Lefties always play dirty.

It's all just Hegelian Dialectic anyways

The parrots are going to squack what their thought leaders on TV tell them to. It doesn't really matter. Meanwhile tens of thousands of jobs vanish with a stroke of a pen, but I'm sure the tv show is entertaining.

G13
02-10-2021, 09:07 PM
Hi fucking moron, articles of impeachment were never brought officially against Trump in 2017. It was requested by two organizations, which the article YOU LINKED, identified.

How the fuck are you capable of even paying your power and internet bills? My fucking God.

How is it even possible to be such a retard and still have the ability to formulate a coherent sentence

19 Minutes after he was sworn in the narrative was already being written

The rest of your post is merely projection

Have a great day :)

Cassawary
02-10-2021, 09:07 PM

There have already been several stories that have proven without doubt it was pre-planned and had started while The Trumpster was still giving his speech telling people to "peacefully and patriotically" assemble

The mayor even denied a request for additional security the day before. Lefties always play dirty.

The parrots are going to squack what their thought leaders on TV tell them to. It doesn't really matter. Meanwhile tens of thousands of jobs vanish with a stroke of a pen, but I'm sure the tv show is entertaining.

I see that you are a moron! Gl

G13
02-10-2021, 09:26 PM
I see that you are a moron! Gl

Dodge Noted

Domo
02-10-2021, 09:39 PM

FOR 4 Years

Seems Legit

Ive heard a lot of Americans didn vote for Biden but more against Trump.

Trump fucked up. He acted like an stupid dipshit. All this "I am the best President ever. I am sooo smart" blah blah yada yada. Nobody likes people who lick their own asshole like a dog.
Also look at all the hardcore Trump cultist. They acted like fucking Religion extremists who would drink Trumps bath water. I mean come on.

There are at laest 100 reasons to vote against Trump.

imperiouskitten
02-10-2021, 09:46 PM

FOR 4 Years

Seems Legit

you're right of course :(

With all the Trump stuff PLUS 4 years of Russia Gators we are a nation of schizoids.

imperiouskitten
02-10-2021, 09:47 PM

Speaking of schizoid

imperiouskitten
02-10-2021, 09:55 PM

Thanks I hate it.

I wouldn't say the Resistance is vindicated by the insurrection at all. In fact I'd argue the escalation of "delegitimist" rhetoric, which Trump himself initially coined with the birtherism stuff, then the liberal media picked up and ran with in the other direction, is exactly what fuelled the capitol riots and the sentiment that Joe himself might be illegitimate. All of these things cut both ways. It's psychology. You keep whispering it into the entire nation's ear every day for 4 years and you can say it about anybody. If the "Resistance" hadn't had the nation whipped into frothing anxiety for 4 years Trump would not have had raging seas to channel with his clumsy rhetoric.

Everybody needs to get the fuck over it, stop disrespecting our institutions and say it with me. Duly. Elected. POTUS. Both to Big Fat Don and Proposition Joe.

magnetaress
02-10-2021, 09:59 PM
I got issues but I don't always try to kill and dom. Top them all.

Cooler heads. Please prevail. We need to all vent. Rant. Scream. Cry.

I don't know the best place to do it. And I'm not going to tell everyone I meet who irritates me to get fucked. But please be conscious. Considerate. Conscientious. Patient.

I'm not saying let people take you for a ride. We aren't individually responsible for who's president and bringing guns and killing people at the capitol to overturn an election just because it didn't go your way. Is not Ok. Not because someone said so.

If you believe this one was stolen. Say so. Back up your arguments with facts.

Don't be an aggressive, entitled, asshole and kill or get people killed. Don't threaten to kill people like an animal screaming at another over territory. Don't try to overturn the election just because you say so.

imperiouskitten
02-10-2021, 10:03 PM
I saw in the new tapes that the Capitol breakin scared Mick Rodney enough to make him run in his dress shoes, and I think it's fair to be tickled about that. Just a little.

magnetaress
02-10-2021, 10:22 PM
I find it hard to be angry and stay angry at the capitol rioters. I emphasize with them even. I don't condone what they did. It was horrific and ghastly. I have been there though. And I'm just as concerned, as they are, believe.

The capitol rioters were not saving this country. Or our Republic. Or our democracy. They may very well have wanted to. Thought they were.

I can't truly predict the outcome of this one. We'll see.

All I know is we need to more than ever question our instincts, feelings, and what we are told. Not angrily. But with wisdom. And acceptance when we get answers we don't like.

I say we.

But you can put whatever word you want in there.

Cassawary
02-10-2021, 10:24 PM
I wouldn't say the Resistance is vindicated by the insurrection at all. In fact I'd argue the escalation of "delegitimist" rhetoric, which Trump himself initially coined with the birtherism stuff, then the liberal media picked up and ran with in the other direction, is exactly what fuelled the capitol riots and the sentiment that Joe himself might be illegitimate. All of these things cut both ways. It's psychology. You keep whispering it into the entire nation's ear every day for 4 years and you can say it about anybody. If the "Resistance" hadn't had the nation whipped into frothing anxiety for 4 years Trump would not have had raging seas to channel with his clumsy rhetoric.

Everybody needs to get the fuck over it, stop disrespecting our institutions and say it with me. Duly. Elected. POTUS. Both to Big Fat Don and Proposition Joe.

They said the Republican base were barbarians and the rascals proved it by sacking the Shining City.

It's pretty cut and dry. As is your preference that the tiger be off the chain, liarpants.

imperiouskitten
02-10-2021, 10:37 PM
They said the Republican base were barbarians and the rascals proved it by sacking the Shining City.

It's pretty cut and dry. As is your preference that the tiger be off the chain, liarpants.

That much is true. But I stand by that the means were destructive in the end. I think the real m'fuckin scoop is that the entire nation is full of savages barely leashed by norms.

And, what do ya mean, you think I prefer ppl be wildin?

that was a phase -_-

GinnasP99
02-10-2021, 11:39 PM
Consider skateboarding. I'd rather see my abs than care about any of this crap.

G13
02-10-2021, 11:56 PM
Ive heard a lot of Americans didn vote for Biden but more against Trump.

Trump fucked up. He acted like an stupid dipshit. All this "I am the best President ever. I am sooo smart" blah blah yada yada. Nobody likes people who lick their own asshole like a dog.
Also look at all the hardcore Trump cultist. They acted like fucking Religion extremists who would drink Trumps bath water. I mean come on.

There are at laest 100 reasons to vote against Trump.

RULE 12: Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.”

Your reasoning doesn't pass the smell test. Voting against a candidate has never been enough throughout the history of Presidential elections to drag a candidate (especially a potato with barely a functioning brain) across the finish line. Even the recovery under Trump during the pandemic was record breaking. It's called optimism. Not everyone is on Twitter and voting who the blue checks tell them to vote for

Trump had the lowest unemployment (especially for minorities and women) in the last 50 years

Median Household Income rose all throughout his Presidency (highest among minority households)

Not to mention Trump had record African American and Hispanic voter turnout. By that factor alone your argument doesn't hold up that Biden obtained 12 million more votes than Obama. Biden campaigned from his basement and his online metrics were and have been abysmal. His vote count is literally nothing more than a digital number on TV. Nobody was/is listening to anything he says. He's just a potato signing whatever piece of paper is put in front of him

He can lie openly to his own supporters and they will rationalize it ($2000 check becomes a $1400 check) yet they project and whine that Trump supporters are a "cult".

Not to mention if you take 1400 and multiply it by 330 million (total US population) you get about 470 billion. Not everyone is getting that check, but even if we're generous with the numbers, people that support Biden don't question where the other 1.5 Trillion dollars is going or where it's coming from. Biden doesn't have any money of his own to hand out. The US Government doesn't have any money. They don't even question it or how much of an impact it's going to have upon the value of our money and it's spending power. They actually believe it grows on a money tree and you want to accuse Trump supporters of "religious extremism". It's laughable.

People vote with their wallets. Not because of what someone posts on Twitter. Not only that, but not one new war during Trump's 4 years. Biden had tanks rolling into Syria literally as he was taking the oath of office. Trump had a record number of votes (even after the shady vote switching and numerical values magically disappearing in real time during election night). He won in a landslide.

Democrats have been rigging elections for years. They did it to Bernie twice during their own primaries (2016/2020).

81 Million people voting for a potato because "Orange Man Bad" isn't believable. Not to mention the massive lead Trump had going into early morning in all the swing states, yet somehow all of these critical swing states "stopped counting" just in time to vote dump 150K / 0 vote margins (all In PotaJoe's favor) at 4AM in the morning

The most important thing to understand about this Soviet Style "Impeachment" show trial and the Antifa LARP/Cosplay on January 6th is that none of the evidence of shady election shenanigans was allowed to be presented and heard.

I've always been of the opinion that Trump was going to win but they were not going to let him win. The Impeachment narrative was rolled out literally within 20 minutes of him being sworn into office. The 4 years of the "Russia Collusion" narrative/lie, The fraud Special Council investigation, the first sham impeachment, the 95% negative news coverage from corporate media and entertainment. They play dirty.

Why would anyone believe that they wouldn't rig an election? Bernie Supporters had it done to them twice in the primaries.

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/06/bernie-sanders-2016-rigged-wont-pledge-support-winner.html

cannobeers3
02-11-2021, 12:25 AM
Holy shit. The QAnon weirdos are thick here.

Jibartik
02-11-2021, 12:32 AM
How much did the government give to the people who lost their businesses in the 100 day national riot? None? Ok. What about covid relief? Not yet? Alright. Carry on politicians, telling me how distressed you were.

FatherSioux
02-11-2021, 03:13 AM
Holy shit. The QAnon weirdos are thick here.

Not everyone who opposed Biden is Q. Remember this.

zodium
02-11-2021, 04:52 AM
I find it hard to be angry and stay angry at the capitol rioters. I emphasize with them even. I don't condone what they did. It was horrific and ghastly. I have been there though. And I'm just as concerned, as they are, believe.

The capitol rioters were not saving this country. Or our Republic. Or our democracy. They may very well have wanted to. Thought they were.

I can't truly predict the outcome of this one. We'll see.

All I know is we need to more than ever question our instincts, feelings, and what we are told. Not angrily. But with wisdom. And acceptance when we get answers we don't like.

I say we.

But you can put whatever word you want in there.

the facts are these: under the command of several cartoon characters and an FBI informant, a gaggle of haggard ex-petit bourgeoisie, recently pushed from the middle to the working class, were allowed to stroll into the Capitol and then stroll back out, virtually unopposed and at times even assisted by state power.

magnetaress
02-11-2021, 09:26 AM
the facts are these: under the command of several cartoon characters and an FBI informant, a gaggle of haggard ex-petit bourgeoisie, recently pushed from the middle to the working class, were allowed to stroll into the Capitol and then stroll back out, virtually unopposed and at times even assisted by state power.

I see.

There was so much privilege, hypocrisy, entitlement on display that day.

That's angering.

I still understand their insanity though.

The poor are still not quite poor or desperate enough to do the same and would be killed. They don't have the luxury of flying on the nice plane and assaulting police.

I pointed this out that very day as it happened. And people were too busy memeing. Heckling. Or inducing whataboutism.

We shouldn't want police killed. Or revolution. Or rebellion. Or insurrection. Or sedition. None are justified on the basis of lies. If the poor truly were pushed far enough thought. It would be a massacre. I believe poor people are extremely disenfranchised by our government. And punished by our culture. But I don't see them rioting as a specific cohesive group. So this middle class and petite burgeiouse. They are the most vulnerable. And dangerous. Beating them and shooting them isn't something either class, nor the police want to do either. I never said don't punish the rioters. The violent ones need to experience the full force of our system of so called justice.

If and when the poor truly rebell and have a true 'unity' and leadership. That'll be another discussion for another day. The capital riot wasn't this. The capital rioters were being fascist. And helped by fascists. And racists.

One of the double edged swords of wisdom. Is being aware of all this and understanding all of this.

Empathy. Isn't sympathy.

bubur
02-11-2021, 11:10 PM
i mite be in the wrong thread but im thinkin about vestin in war stocks

am i wrong, or is a shit wind 'acomin

imperiouskitten
02-11-2021, 11:44 PM
I'm not sure we need war all that much right now since we've finally invented the reason for just funneling the money directly into Moloch's mouth without needing an invented emergency purchase order for actual goods. Maybe theyll want to depopulate us soon tho, idk :p

Shourty
02-12-2021, 02:42 AM
When this fails in the Senate again, will they try it again next year?
Will they keep trying until they finally win?
What about impeaching his wife and children so they can't ever be listed as being first lady or children?

imperiouskitten
02-12-2021, 02:48 AM
When this fails in the Senate again, will they try it again next year?
Will they keep trying until they finally win?
What about impeaching his wife and children so they can't ever be listed as being first lady or children?

All I know is if you keep calling every prez illegitimate, eventually it will work. And that will be the overthrow of our government.

I happen to like republican civilization and would like it to maintain continuity. It is a good machine for eliminating entropy. The thing gets pretty wild without a mechanism for that elimination. So I hope you blackpilled polheads will relax about the shitty music and movies and just wait for the robots.

Domo
02-12-2021, 08:41 AM
"Imagine Obama did this" ...

The GOP is a joke hehe

Mockba1980
02-12-2021, 08:52 AM
from Europe point of view, Trump was largely considered as an UFO politician.
To his credit, he didn't start any war when he was on charge and during the pre-covid time, USA economy was healthy.

Imho I think USA was lucky to avoid the semi-crazy Hillary, some US blood has probably been saved in the process.

I cannot wait to see what will be foreign policy from Joe.

PS: One thing should be change from US constitution : college of electors should be removed and only people vote should be counted --> Real democracy
PS bis : I m not from USA, I m not Trump fanboy, I just give a honnest feedback from an european pleb :)

feniin
02-12-2021, 09:12 AM
https://twitter.com/RandazzoTweets/status/1360113944547889156?s=19

BREAKING -- INSANE
So, there are years of posts online that indicate that mother of radical right-wing extremist Rep. Lauren Boebert claims her daughter is the product of an incestuous liaison with her cousin, legendary pro wrestler Stan Lane of the Midnight Express.

Mblake81
02-12-2021, 10:03 AM
from Europe point of view, Trump was largely considered as an UFO politician. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csUf0MAUIs4)
To his credit, he didn't start any war when he was on charge and during the pre-covid time, USA economy was healthy.

Imho I think USA was lucky to avoid the semi-crazy Hillary, some US blood has probably been saved in the process.

I cannot wait to see what will be foreign policy from Joe.

PS: One thing should be change from US constitution : college of electors should be removed and only people vote should be counted --> Real democracy
PS bis : I m not from USA, I m not Trump fanboy, I just give a honnest feedback from an european pleb :)

I was with you until the end. New York and LA would decide all elections.

Mblake81
02-12-2021, 10:08 AM
"Imagine Obama did this" ...

The GOP is a joke hehe

*loading.. 'One Trick Pony'...loading*

Nirgon
02-12-2021, 10:23 AM
Some seriously retarded ppl in this 1 lol

magnetaress
02-12-2021, 10:31 AM
Some seriously retarded ppl in this 1 lol

How very erudite of you to enlighten us with this lil factoid.

Jimjam
02-12-2021, 10:45 AM

I'm also from the wrong side of the pond. From what I understand the president isn't a representative of the people. He (microaggression, sorry) is a representative of the 50ish states acting as a coalition of nations that make up the USA. I suppose the president is more like a senior trade ambassador for the EU.

As such, despite the problems with the electoral college, I don't think having a nationwide popularity contest would be a fair reflection of who should fulfil the role. Perhaps a better way would be to have a popularity contest for each state as a whole, and use that to decide which candidate each state votes for.

Mblake81
02-12-2021, 10:53 AM
It essentially works as a popularity contest.

Bill Clinton played the Sax while wearing cool guy shades.
Bush went after 'terrrists'
Obama was 'change' we can believe in, also 'hope'
Trump was a wild card and household name
Biden ??

edit: Biden drove around a closed area with Jay Leno in a classic Corvette Singray. That has to count for something i guess

mP-hyDSlmUs

Jimjam
02-12-2021, 11:04 AM
Why is he president?

He should be hosting USA does Top Gear!

Great look for him :D

Mblake81
02-12-2021, 11:18 AM
https://i.imgur.com/tpnDkZw.jpg

Kaveh
02-12-2021, 05:26 PM
I remember those gas prices

azeth
02-12-2021, 05:47 PM
I was with you until the end. New York and LA would decide all elections.

Good. That's most of America

Mblake81
02-12-2021, 06:57 PM
I remember those gas prices

They went up today.

How european of you.
(please, bite back)

Jibartik
02-12-2021, 07:28 PM
Politicians:

we need election reform!

People:

campaign finance reform!

politicians:

So yeah, about that, there was an "insurrection" the other day... we're gonna be a little busy. We'll get to that covid relief after too btw dont worry!

i mite be in the wrong thread but im thinkin about vestin in war stocks

am i wrong, or is a shit wind 'acomin

We should make a thread devoted to this.

Ive always wanted to be able to say "im a war profiteer!"

like I wished I invested in Halliburton.

I like this idea! Lets start speculating on the next big speculation! Where is Vice Chaney's money these days? Can we find those infos?

FatherSioux
02-13-2021, 10:54 AM
People still don’t understand the beauty of the Electoral College.

FatherSioux
02-13-2021, 10:56 AM

Federalism, live in the state that caters to your liking. The Federal Government isn’t there to dictate how states govern.

Jibartik
02-13-2021, 04:50 PM
https://i.imgur.com/S645uuE.png

https://i.imgur.com/eJ44Vbq.png

G13
02-13-2021, 05:57 PM
0-2

Orange Man might be back

Jibartik
02-13-2021, 06:49 PM
my most important post, the cat is outa the bag:

wow MJ/OJ/DJ acquitted.

think about it

https://i.imgur.com/8d1a0yy.gif

magnetaress
02-13-2021, 06:52 PM
It's obviously a landing pad plus geostatic recharger.

Jibartik
02-13-2021, 06:54 PM
If you look at the logituted and lagituted of where each were born it makes a perfect equalatoral triangle. prove me wrong~

FatherSioux
02-13-2021, 07:19 PM
Who is MJ? Michael Jackson?

Jibartik
02-13-2021, 08:07 PM
yep, acquitted~!

imperiouskitten
02-13-2021, 08:10 PM
wat a truely serious and weighty matter

Jibartik
02-13-2021, 09:45 PM
lol well this is gonna be a long campaign.

Cassawary
02-13-2021, 09:53 PM
57-43 is scorigami

Snortles ban appeal
02-13-2021, 09:59 PM
i am very smart

Cassawary
02-13-2021, 10:02 PM
i am very smart

I used a website, relax pogchamp.

Snortles ban appeal
02-13-2021, 10:05 PM
here's an upboat!!! (a play on upvote LOL!!!! hee hee!!!)

Cassawary
02-13-2021, 10:17 PM

You're being very grumpy cat rn

Snortles ban appeal
02-13-2021, 10:20 PM
do you like keanu reeves?!

imperiouskitten
02-14-2021, 12:03 AM
2016 beetard goin hard on redditors

revenge of the newfs

Nocht
02-14-2021, 12:58 AM

Does that have anything to do with updog?

bubur
02-14-2021, 12:58 AM
well that was fun

when's the next 1 scheduled?

Byue
02-14-2021, 03:51 PM
the autocrats around the world are taking notes.

I just want Biden, in 8 years, to say the election was rigged and hand power to Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez.

Maybe call a few election officials to say they just need to find a few thousand votes.
What's the worst that could happen?

Gwaihir
02-14-2021, 04:04 PM
Coldheart would've won, in gilded Gucci pantsuits, if he pretended to care.

bubur
02-15-2021, 03:06 AM
heard this cost $15M, was it sponsored by lords mobile orrrr?

hobart
02-15-2021, 03:17 AM
What happens in a regular trial when a juror votes not guilty and then goes to the national media the second the trial is over and talks about how the guy was guilty?

bubur
02-15-2021, 03:40 AM
probably nothing

I think the point of the trial is to prove things. TV is for money

zodium
02-15-2021, 03:45 AM
the autocrats around the world are taking notes.

tbf the original hitler took notes from jim crow america too. it's traditional. USA! USA! USA!

magnetaress
02-15-2021, 10:22 AM
It really wasn't a trail. No justice. Nothing judicial. Just a purely political process.

FatherSioux
02-15-2021, 10:28 AM
I doubt he runs in 24 and I hope he doesn't but boy oh boy would it be entertaining.

Mblake81
02-15-2021, 10:37 AM
https://i.imgur.com/LTkymQX.png

Byue
02-15-2021, 10:55 AM
From now on, every president can fire his shit before leaving.
what is theworst that can happen?

I hope you guys have a shitty 8 years and then another democrat take the power.
or that Biden just give it to him or her.
what's the worst that can happen?
Your police state is coming.

What is the worst that could happen?
This army of yours, you will learn to love it... for real.

Jimjam
02-15-2021, 11:21 AM
From now on, every president can fire his shit before leaving I'm pretty sure this precedent will only be applied to Republican presidents.

Byue
02-15-2021, 11:32 AM
Well, with this new january exception, I would like democrats to use it well.
Like end gerrymandering, which will cut republicans chances of winning by a large amount.
And if he lose the election, just do the same thing. We saw it almost worked and cost nothing.

move fast to put puerto rico and dc as states.
enjoy your new majority forever.

bubur
02-15-2021, 11:39 AM

Byue
02-15-2021, 11:50 AM

Fairly certain you decide a lot of countries future, with the coups and the wars.
We are allowed to have a keen interest on who the new overlords are and I rather the one who does good for humans rather than the one good for your corporations because when you have the corporations overlord, it sucks for the rest of the world.

But please do tell me again why we shouldn't worry about how stupid american be and what happens there politically?

Like when rome was around, I wonder if people in Gaul were saying, "it's roman politic, it won't affect us at all!"

or if they were just as stupid as you are.

You have Elon Musk fucking tweeting that the US will coup wherever but then you're like, "it's american politics and you live outside the us!"

fucking pathetic, really.
The low uneducated masses seem to all be playing this fucking game.

magnetaress
02-15-2021, 12:32 PM
Plz invade us canada

Mblake81
02-15-2021, 01:10 PM
https://i.imgur.com/Qt3cBIu.gif

DMN
02-15-2021, 02:21 PM
What happens in a regular trial when a juror votes not guilty and then goes to the national media the second the trial is over and talks about how the guy was guilty?

You mean the juror who had already voted that the whole trial was a sham from the outset?

Byue
02-15-2021, 02:26 PM
"he was acquitted!"

yeah you would too if all your friends didn't want you to go to jail and were your jurors.

Right Wingers lack integrity, they are spineless right now.
"we are the party of accountability!"

no, you are not.

DMN
02-15-2021, 02:41 PM
https://i.imgur.com/Wtqyd1p.jpg

magnetaress
02-15-2021, 02:47 PM
Publix donated $300,000 to the mob. And over 3 million to the campaign.

Ya'll have no scope or concept of the forces at work here.

DMN
02-15-2021, 02:55 PM
How exactly did they donate money to "the mob".

And there are certainly some strong forces of dumbfuckery at work here, indeed.

bubur
02-15-2021, 03:23 PM
"he was acquitted!"

yeah you would too if all your friends didn't want you to go to jail and were your jurors.

Right Wingers lack integrity, they are spineless right now.
"we are the party of accountability!"

no, you are not.

emotion: angry

Wrekt
02-15-2021, 03:31 PM
Well, with this new january exception, I would like democrats to use it well.
Like end gerrymandering, which will cut republicans chances of winning by a large amount.
And if he lose the election, just do the same thing. We saw it almost worked and cost nothing.

move fast to put puerto rico and dc as states.
enjoy your new majority forever.

This is the path to a better future. But, the Democratic Party finds ways to fuck up everything. Back to those corporations you mentioned in another comment...

Boptop
02-15-2021, 03:45 PM
Party bias aside, the lack of accountability should really concern folks since this creates really bad precedent for the future.

Gustoo
02-15-2021, 03:46 PM
Gerrymandering works for both parties and has been used by both parties as often as possible to make their position more robust.

Both parties are garbage, but outside of the list of heroes that voted to convict an obviously guilty guy, the republican senate team is looking like a higher degree of trash which is a big bummer. At least there are some people that got to show their mettle.

Really, its a shame. The party should have voted 1000% to convict and said "Yeah fuck that guy" but theres too many spineless turdballs among them. The same is true of the democrats but right now the spotlight is on the republicans and its their opportunity to be ashamed.

https://www.theadvocate.com/baton_rouge/opinion/article_67fa0a74-6ee1-11eb-8bd4-6bda88cda171.html

In a few years we can hold our heads yet lower after seeing whatever the democrats do.

Here comes some gun control trash https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/statements-releases/2021/02/14/statement-by-the-president-three-years-after-the-parkland-shooting/

If the democrats could stop making anti 2a their party platform and spreading slanderous lies about guns like the republicans spread slanderous lies about election fraud we would all be a lot better off, but no one is holding them accountable and now we can see that a president can do anything just short of shooting someone in the face on live TV and walk away.

Great job. Innoruk's power increases.

Nirgon
02-15-2021, 03:47 PM
Dem party impeaches/every Repub pres many times.

Nothing new here, just they are winding you up by squawking about it on tv so you think it's unprecedented

Get informed...

Boptop
02-15-2021, 03:54 PM
Even if that were true, which it isn't, as impeachments get robust press coverage, the fact is that you had a legitimate attempt to subvert congress through armed force without the executive (that directed it) facing consequence. That is unprecedented. I think political violence probably won't be a major continuing issue with Trump specifically. However, looking at historical examples, this stuff usually results in future politicians pushing the envelope even further. Why wouldn't a future president try again? Government has shown it is weak and unwilling to punish the behaviour so there is literally nothing to be lost for them if they try to overthrow a democratically elected government.

Gustoo
02-15-2021, 03:54 PM
Party bias aside, the lack of accountability should really concern folks since this creates really bad precedent for the future.

Yep

DMN
02-15-2021, 04:06 PM
I was wondering where all that accountability stuff was when a bernie bro tried to assassinate the entire republican party.

Botten
02-15-2021, 04:30 PM
I was wondering where all that accountability stuff was when a bernie bro tried to assassinate the entire republican party.

Whataboutism a Russian tactic sadly taken up by way too many Trump supporters.

Trump supporters still don't get it...

Here’s how dumb it was; the jurors who were deciding the case were the ones attacked by the defender (Trump); the trial took place at the scene of the crime; and then right after the trial ended, Mitch McConnell voted to acquit Trump then ran out and said, "Someone’s gotta prosecute this guy. He did it. This man belongs in jail!"

And just put things in perspective regarding the former vice president Mike Pence.

I mean, whatever you’re gonna do, if you’re gonna impeach a president for anything, don’t you think it’s sending a mob to kill the vice president?
And 43 of Pence's work friends were like, "Oh, come on, Mike, they only tried to hang you. Stop being such a drama queen. While you had a Nuclear Football."

Trumps supporters are like, "yeah whats the big deal, if we got away with it what would have really happened, geez."

Just to show you how silly your Whataboutism looks lets give an example...

What if we had Biden send rioters back into the Capitol to get rid of the republicans. Biden could then use the excuse "What, you guys said it was fine.”

Jibartik
02-15-2021, 04:33 PM
when a bernie bro tried to assassinate the entire republican party.

do you really think anything like that ever happened?

magnetaress
02-15-2021, 05:33 PM
DMN strikes me as only receptive to stuff that affirms themselves and their beliefs.

hobart
02-15-2021, 07:51 PM

Definitely justifies a then sitting President praising domestic terrorists and assorted morons as they stormed the US Capital. Under the tried-and-true Trumptard tenent of whataboutism, of course.

Hey, but much like he tweeted his support for rioters in Seattle and Portland, at least he was consistent. Oh, wait...

FatherSioux
02-15-2021, 07:58 PM
Whataboutism is now just a term people use when they don't like to be called out on hypocrisy.

hobart
02-15-2021, 08:18 PM
Whataboutism is now just a term people use when they don't like to be called out on hypocrisy.

Only in Trumplandia do you get to justify a crime by saying "What about that guy from the other side?" It's like being on trial for murder and pointing out that Charles Manson killed people too.

Also, fuck Bernie Sanders and all his supporters. They're almost as dumb as Trumptards. Opposite ends of the same horseshoe.

bubur
02-15-2021, 08:28 PM
what about biden supporters. tbh ive never met one before and am interested in how they might act

magnetaress
02-15-2021, 08:29 PM
what about biden supporters. tbh ive never met one before and interested in how they might act

The one I know is kinda weird and was a registered republican.

Mblake81
02-15-2021, 08:36 PM
Only in Trumplandia do you get to justify a crime by saying "What about that guy from the other side?" It's like being on trial for murder and pointing out that Charles Manson killed people too.

Also, fuck Bernie Sanders and all his supporters. They're almost as dumb as Trumptards. Opposite ends of the same horseshoe.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/kavanaugh-protests-escalate-120-arrested-capitol-hill/story?id=58048599

So much happened in just four years.

Cassawary
02-15-2021, 08:41 PM

hypocrisy is a child's argument

Gwaihir
02-15-2021, 09:03 PM
I don't think Trump is going to return to the Source after this life. The soul-burden is too heavy, what with all the McDonald's in his diet.
Find solace in that he will have to address his shortcomings, in his next life, and hopefully that satisfies your bloodthirstiness.

bubur
02-15-2021, 09:37 PM
so two criminals walk into a bar. what's the play?

do you do the crime and then blame someone else while you're doing it

or do you start by blaming someone and then do it after

and when do you start mocking ppl for bringing it up? learning a lot boys

FatherSioux
02-15-2021, 09:58 PM
hypocrisy is a child's argument

Thank you for that perfunctory comment.

imperiouskitten
02-15-2021, 10:34 PM
Smoke pot daily (for schizotypal symptoms and vomiting disorder)

Snortles ban appeal
02-16-2021, 12:15 AM
https://i.imgur.com/WdR7qSy.jpg

DMN
02-16-2021, 01:11 AM
do you really think anything like that ever happened?

Are you ignorant, retarded or both?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Congressional_baseball_shooting

Jimjam
02-16-2021, 02:43 AM
What if we had Biden send rioters back into the Capitol to get rid of the republicans. Biden could then use the excuse "What, you guys said it was fine.”

Nah, they would convict Biden because ‘you said it was wrong when Trump did it”... (and to be frank they might be right)

Gwaihir
02-16-2021, 04:05 AM
so two criminals walk into a bar. what's the play?

do you do the crime and then blame someone else while you're doing it

or do you start by blaming someone and then do it after

and when do you start mocking ppl for bringing it up? learning a lot boys

Sounds like a thought exercise for a heroin junkie or meth addict. I mean, did they blame someone before they shot up, or after?
For the layperson, its a pointless question, but for the addict, it may just be the key to unlocking the power of greyskull.

magnetaress
02-16-2021, 09:35 AM
Sounds like a thought exercise for a heroin junkie or meth addict. I mean, did they blame someone before they shot up, or after?
For the layperson, its a pointless question, but for the addict, it may just be the key to unlocking the power of greyskull.

After

bubur
02-16-2021, 10:01 AM
I think I figured it out. you do the thing first when no one even really recognizes it as a crime

then when your buddy does it, you make it a new crime or conflate it with a more obvious offense and crucify them publicly. then i think if you wait a little bit you can both just keep doing it after it gets normalized or the news cycle expires

next step how do I make this work for me for everquest pixels

magnetaress
02-16-2021, 10:16 AM
I think I figured it out. you do the thing first when no one even really recognizes it as a crime

then when your buddy does it, you make it a new crime or conflate it with a more obvious offense and crucify them publicly. then i think if you wait a little bit you can both just keep doing it after it gets normalized or the news cycle expires

next step how do I make this work for me for everquest pixels

You just need an entire guild of powerleveling ninja looters. Then blame real pizza transference and epic plat sales.

bubur
02-16-2021, 10:25 AM
but if i can get Big Forum on my side

wonder what swish's price is for a dedicated PR guy. i probably cant afford it tho. i lost everything in the red99 hedgefund shortsqueeze. i do have a lot of krono from running steins of moggok on eqlive prog servers tho. like, a lot

holy fuck i just realized this is what sirken did to derubael. when ppl like me figure it out, we're already WAY behind.... and where's green grocer??!! free him now

Shourty
02-19-2021, 02:20 PM

word.

Evia
02-19-2021, 02:29 PM
where's green grocer??!! free him now

I miss that guy

Kaveh
02-19-2021, 02:54 PM
Even if that were true, which it isn't, as impeachments get robust press coverage, the fact is that you had a legitimate attempt to subvert congress through armed force without the executive (that directed it) facing consequence. That is unprecedented. I think political violence probably won't be a major continuing issue with Trump specifically. However, looking at historical examples, this stuff usually results in future politicians pushing the envelope even further. Why wouldn't a future president try again? Government has shown it is weak and unwilling to punish the behaviour so there is literally nothing to be lost for them if they try to overthrow a democratically elected government.

Polarization and a lack of civic / moral value

We’re way beyond accountability at this point. Probably need an IQ threshold for voting and other rights for a generation or 14

Gwaihir
02-19-2021, 03:04 PM
Polarization and a lack of civic / moral value

We’re way beyond accountability at this point. Probably need an IQ threshold for voting and other rights for a generation or 14

But how? When they're handing out official looking papers of "smartness" to virtual retards? They have official documents telling them they're smart to ostrich ahead with.

magnetaress
02-19-2021, 03:14 PM
"They" want to keep people enslaved to incorporation.

If someone has all of their attention focused on "fighting the enemy", survival, asking for stimulus checks. There's no time left for hobbies, health, research, spiritual devotion. Gardening. Education. Childcare.

Can't crack desert rocks into soil and capture water, use solar to feed the flock if everyone is burning down the precinct McDonald's. Glued to their T.V. and upset, working triple shifts at the hospital for the easiest access to benzos.

It all just drives down real-estate prices temporarily for ChinaBell to replace Culvers and DQ.

Banning everything, and being antieverything won't help either.