PDA

View Full Version : Fox News

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Domo
02-09-2021, 09:10 AM
personaly I dislike all 24/7 news channels because I think they often make storys out of no storys etc.

I also see only clips on youtube of FoxNews which might be many times out of context.
But damn, Fox News is really like North Korean TV in english.

HalflingSpergand
02-09-2021, 09:19 AM
You don't live in America, move on with your life

Kaveh
02-09-2021, 09:22 AM
https://i.imgur.com/1qLy28S.png

Domo
02-09-2021, 09:25 AM
You don't live in America, move on with your life

are you afraid that someone expose your favorit channel or what?

magnetaress
02-09-2021, 09:33 AM
Fox News also upsets me. I honestly think they have the potential to produce the best news and get rid of the screeching animals in their comments sections.

But they won't until those animals start threatening Fox directly.

HalflingSpergand
02-09-2021, 09:48 AM
are you afraid that someone expose your favorit channel or what?

Fox news is an exposé about how reality works. U r a farm animal

zodium
02-09-2021, 09:52 AM
fox news taught the west more about ideology than zizek's combined writings.

magnetaress
02-09-2021, 11:02 AM
https://i.imgur.com/bhufXr9.jpg

Imagine, just some laser treatment on my Irises and a cheep bleach job on my hair, I could have this ladies job.

Mblake81
02-09-2021, 11:17 AM
personaly I dislike all 24/7 news channels because I think they often make storys out of no storys etc.

I also see only clips on youtube of FoxNews which might be many times out of context.
But damn, Fox News is really like North Korean TV in english.

I am sorry that since tRump left office your social media memes have dried up.

magnetaress
02-09-2021, 11:17 AM
Everytime a flag is burned an insurrectionist is born.

Mead
02-09-2021, 11:38 AM
If you want to make yourself feel superior just flip through the comments section on literally any fox news article.

Mblake81
02-09-2021, 11:42 AM
If you want to make yourself feel superior just flip through the comments section on literally any fox news article.

You do that?

Mead
02-09-2021, 11:51 AM
You do that?

I don't need to.

Mblake81
02-09-2021, 11:52 AM
I don't need to.

Why?

Byue
02-09-2021, 01:01 PM
This show ignorance because it's not the politics, it's the policies.
You do know where left - right comes from, right?

Either you are for the people.
Or you are not.

And the policies show this.
Regardless of your geographical situation.

Also.
Why is Cuba not on your map, or most of Western Europe, especially Spain?
What about Mongolia?

You don't know politics and much less even, about policies.

Fox news is definitely propaganda.
I thought this wasn't even a discussion because you probably think all media is fake news anyway so why not... this one?

Kaveh
02-09-2021, 01:03 PM
Do other countries have cultures and things going on? Just curious if you guys talk about America 24/7. I know your daughters and wives do

Cassawary
02-09-2021, 01:12 PM
They're doing free speech.

Only problem is they're a bunch of penises!!

Gwaihir
02-09-2021, 01:29 PM
Imagine downloading your opinion from a TV.

magnetaress
02-09-2021, 01:31 PM
That's like a blue mtg card on porpoise.

Gravydoo II
02-09-2021, 01:35 PM
fox news is banned in nations which have these things called "standards". They have these crazy rules which say if you lie/mislead/misreport/do not admit bias more than 25% of the time, you're not a news show. You're not allowed to call yourself a news show. You wont be allowed to broadcast.

When they have debates they put up these weird signs under the people speaking which says "RIGHT LEANING CANDIDATE" or "CONSERVATIVE REPRESENTATIVE FROM MOOSE PARTY" yadda yadda. Fucking communists.

magnetaress
02-09-2021, 01:37 PM
fox news is banned in nations which have these things called "standards". They have these crazy rules which say if you lie/mislead/misreport/do not admit bias more than 25% of the time, you're not a news show. You're not allowed to call yourself a news show. You wont be allowed to broadcast.

When they have debates they put up these weird signs under the people speaking which says "RIGHT LEANING CANDIDATE" or "CONSERVATIVE REPRESENTATIVE FROM MOOSE PARTY" yadda yadda. Fucking communists.

https://i.imgur.com/bhufXr9.jpg

Imagine, just some laser treatment on my Irises and a cheep bleach job on my hair, I could have this ladies job.

God damned commies already ruined get my Fix news :(

Gwaihir
02-09-2021, 01:45 PM

You would have to ban literally all "news" stations under this premise, but you're too stupid to admit that.

Gwaihir
02-09-2021, 01:46 PM

Mblake81
02-09-2021, 01:52 PM
You would have to ban literally all "news" stations under this premise, but you're too stupid to admit that.

I think its why our German friend here took to the memes so hard and is now having withdrawal.

The Canadian is just moose calling while looking in a mirror.

Gravydoo II
02-09-2021, 01:59 PM

Ofcom is a thing. Go ahead, google it. Maybe you can have someone tell you what to think about it like crush pillbaugh or cucker.
You are just brainwashed.
You actually watch fox news and dont laugh your ass off?? My friends dad used to have it on 24/7 I thought he was crazy but he would watch it and just laugh and slap his knee. Then he told me "listen to these fucking crazy people! Its hilarious!" one day.

Mblake81
02-09-2021, 02:02 PM
Are you watching Fox News right now?

Byue
02-09-2021, 02:07 PM

Actually no, the news here report the truth and if you can find factual information missing, or that is badly reported, you can sue the specific journalist and his/her media and this applies to opinion pieces, as well.

This make for a healthy environment.

You don't want that, admit it.
You want news curated to your ideologies.

Gwaihir
02-09-2021, 02:08 PM
Ofcom is a thing. Go ahead, google it. Maybe you can have someone tell you what to think about it like crush pillbaugh or cucker.
You are just brainwashed.
You actually watch fox news and dont laugh your ass off?? My friends dad used to have it on 24/7 I thought he was crazy but he would watch it and just laugh and slap his knee. Then he told me "listen to these fucking crazy people! Its hilarious!" one day.

I
Don't
Watch
Tv

How many times do I have to tell you that?

Byue
02-09-2021, 02:09 PM
https://i.redd.it/zqdvmotvbag61.jpg

oh, so you get your news from... your head?

Mblake81
02-09-2021, 02:11 PM
Actually no, the news here report the truth and if you can find factual information missing, or that is badly reported, you can sue the specific journalist and his/her media and this applies to opinion pieces, as well.

You don't want that, admit it.
You want news curated to your ideologies.

Sad Moose, Sad

Cassawary
02-09-2021, 02:12 PM

the tyranny of litigation

Byue
Sad Moose, Sad

you guys don't care at all about reality but your own uh.
Rather obvious you are either a troll or have the int of an ogre.

Mblake81
I
Don't
Watch
Tv

How many times do I have to tell you that?

Since 2000.

Byue
02-09-2021, 02:13 PM
the tyranny of litigation

this is fake news.

Mblake81
Rather obvious you are either a troll or have the int of an ogre.

I mean, I pointed that out with the Crown Royal comment but many many posts later you admit. Feels good yeah

Kaveh
They're doing free speech.

Only problem is they're a bunch of penises!!

They are very dumb and also their countries aren’t sending their best to these forums
SAD

Cassawary
02-09-2021, 02:15 PM
They are very dumb and also their countries aren’t sending their best to these forums
SAD

them too! :cool:

Kaveh
02-09-2021, 02:19 PM
America has free speech and 14 aircraft carriers. Wanna fight ?

Kaveh
02-09-2021, 02:20 PM
Canada would lose in a conflict to Iran. Truly sad (I know because I’d conquer you guys in the name of my motherland). Hockey is for weirdos, go outside idiots

HalflingSpergand
02-09-2021, 02:23 PM
To be fair this guy is a pussy even among canadians. Gauranteed he never touched a hockey stick

Domo
02-09-2021, 02:28 PM
Saluting the Heroes of the Coronavirus Pandumbic (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAh4uS4f78o) (YouTube)

Mblake81
02-09-2021, 02:29 PM
Saluting the Heroes of the Coronavirus Pandumbic (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAh4uS4f78o) (YouTube)

Had to move shop to Youtube eh? it's hard on all of us out here.

Gwaihir
02-09-2021, 02:30 PM
Put an L in that "plandumbic"

At least show some impartiality if you expect anyone to take you as a credible news source.

Noob

HalflingSpergand
02-09-2021, 02:33 PM
Youtube is American ( not for u )

Gravydoo II
02-09-2021, 02:36 PM
canada could drag an iceberg to iran and you guys wouldnt know what to do. It would stop the country dead.

Gwaihir
02-09-2021, 02:40 PM
Implying Canada can do anything productive.

magnetaress
02-09-2021, 02:40 PM
canada could drag an iceberg to iran and you guys wouldnt know what to do. It would stop the country dead.

Plz do it

Jimjam
02-09-2021, 02:41 PM
Implying Canada can do anything productive.

What a strange rhetoric to posit... Can you elaborate on that?

Mblake81
02-09-2021, 02:44 PM
What a strange rhetoric to posit... Can you elaborate on that?

Hes moose hunting. If you are not in the woods then don't worry.

Gravydoo II
02-09-2021, 02:45 PM
Right? Canada gets down baby. Canadia makes polar bears, mooses, trees... snow.. all kinds of shit
Oh and canadians make dudes who club germans to death in trenches, too.

Mblake81
02-09-2021, 02:46 PM
Right? Canada gets down baby. Canadia makes polar bears, mooses, trees... snow.. all kinds of shit

You sure do got a purty mouth.

Gravydoo II
02-09-2021, 02:50 PM
You sure do got a purty mouth.

Oh I do indeed. You can see it on onlyfans at "prettymouthgravy" where i do drugs people send me in the mail

Domo
02-09-2021, 02:59 PM
Saluting the Heroes of the Insurrection (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nz-zWeqtVo8) (YouTube)

Cassawary
02-09-2021, 03:06 PM
Saluting the Heroes of the Insurrection (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nz-zWeqtVo8) (YouTube)

Why is TDS giving them a platform?

Byue
02-09-2021, 03:23 PM
is this where we at?

we grade nation based on their might?

sound like tiny insecure penises crying in the schoolyard that your father can beat mine.

I for once, I am glad my country doesn't have enough nuke to blow everyone on earth with that M.A.D. plan. Glad that my country never nuked civilians claiming it was the only way when Japan was desperate for peace. Glad my country doesn't torture people and glad my country doesn't spy on everyone on earth because we're the good guys.

Edit: but I understand that all you have is a strong military so you got to be proud of your weapons otherwise it's a bit useless and sad. You guys are good at killing, which as everyone know, is great.

Cassawary
02-09-2021, 03:36 PM
is this where we at?

we grade nation based on their might?

sound like tiny insecure penises crying in the schoolyard that your father can beat mine.

I for once, I am glad my country doesn't have enough nuke to blow everyone on earth with that M.A.D. plan. Glad that my country never nuked civilians claiming it was the only way when Japan was desperate for peace. Glad my country doesn't torture people and glad my country doesn't spy on everyone on earth because we're the good guys.

Edit: but I understand that all you have is a strong military so you got to be proud of your weapons otherwise it's a bit useless and sad. You guys are good at killing, which as everyone know, is great.

I would rather that you just said "thank you" and went on your way.

magnetaress
02-09-2021, 03:49 PM
We just use viruses now for that.

maskedmelon
02-09-2021, 03:59 PM
is garbage.

Cassawary
02-09-2021, 04:15 PM
Bruce Caster said 'erudite' on the floor of the United States Senate

That is exactly what happened on January 6th, but the Senate, composed of
reasonable and erudite members, can take a few minutes and read the speech themselves.

Kaveh
02-09-2021, 06:55 PM
No one is insecure my man, we don’t drone strike people out of insecurity, that’s called empire

You are challenging the empire. Be glad I’m not in power. I’d be crossing the Limes with a great host and sacking Toronto BIGLY

Kaveh
02-09-2021, 06:56 PM
Canada, a tribe of federati, needs to recognize the auxiliary role or be added to the inferno list along with Turkey

Mblake81
02-09-2021, 07:11 PM
Bruce Caster said 'erudite' on the floor of the United States Senate

/incline

Mblake81
02-09-2021, 07:14 PM
No one is insecure my man, we don’t drone strike people out of insecurity, that’s called empire

You are challenging the empire. Be glad I’m not in power. I’d be crossing the Limes with a great host and sacking Toronto BIGLY

On a lesser but perhaps more important issue relatable to this, many were pushing for boots through Seattle, through Chaz.

I wouldn't be kicking back right now, sipping this Pepsi if we did that. You wouldn't be either.

Domo
02-09-2021, 07:19 PM
Tucker Carlson Blows Up at Rutger Bregman in Unaired Fox News Interview (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_nFI2Zb7qE) (YouTube)

Mblake81
02-09-2021, 07:22 PM
Can you post it in meme form?

Gwaihir
02-09-2021, 07:25 PM

Ooooo
Me! Me! I'm fluent in mongoloid.

Domo
02-09-2021, 07:28 PM

https://i.imgur.com/GWXKJ0i.jpg

Gwaihir
02-09-2021, 07:29 PM
https://i.imgur.com/GWXKJ0i.jpg

Consensus. Thanks for finally realizing that. Now, can you move the goalposts to acknowledge "fox news" isinterchangeable with "all of them" or are you still fucking retarded?

Domo
02-09-2021, 07:32 PM
Fox News Tried Going After Denmark. Big Mistake. (https://youtu.be/JXecLXlzEXE) (YouTube)

LOL, Fox News is such a shithole. It would be super funny if it wouldnt be so sad that so many people believe their shit.

Kaveh
02-09-2021, 08:54 PM
On a lesser but perhaps more important issue relatable to this, many were pushing for boots through Seattle, through Chaz.

I wouldn't be kicking back right now, sipping this Pepsi if we did that. You wouldn't be either.

Pepsi? Wow

TripSin
02-09-2021, 10:36 PM
Regardless of what I think about them, I have to admit Fox News is damn good at pushing out that propaganda and swaying minds. Well, they're in a little bit of a pickle now after having to distance themselves from Trump, but I'm pretty sure the followers they lost will eventually forgive them and head back.

I mean, you can see it even on this forum. You can have an event that has almost nothing to do with politics like the ST debacle and in that thread you can see people blaming it on the leftist agenda. They've got liberals and the "leftist agenda" living as scapegoats for anything and everything in their viewers' minds 24/7.

HalflingSpergand
02-09-2021, 10:38 PM
Yes same thing for the other side, everyone is aware of that captain obvious enjoy your infotainment

Gwaihir
02-09-2021, 11:10 PM
Regardless of what I think about them, I have to admit Fox News is damn good at pushing out that propaganda and swaying minds. Well, they're in a little bit of a pickle now after having to distance themselves from Trump, but I'm pretty sure the followers they lost will eventually forgive them and head back.

I mean, you can see it even on this forum. You can have an event that has almost nothing to do with politics like the ST debacle and in that thread you can see people blaming it on the leftist agenda. They've got liberals and the "leftist agenda" living as scapegoats for anything and everything in their viewers' minds 24/7.

Tell us about the origenisis of the concept of "scapegoating". I can't understand what you're saying if you're just gonna conjure words out of thin air. Contextualize.

Kaveh
02-10-2021, 12:28 AM
What is the ST debacle

Cassawary
02-10-2021, 12:32 AM
What is the ST debacle

Seal Team, it's a guild on green server. Or was?

Grumph
02-10-2021, 12:53 AM
Fox News sucks.

Almost every Fox journalist, producer, or whatever,

who gets enough experience, connections, and skill

to warrant having a CIA, DOJ, foreign intel, and/or corporate surrogate

has quickly moved on to any number of

more prestigious networks or publications.

Domo
02-10-2021, 08:17 AM
Jon Stewart's Reaction To FOX NEWS' Megyn Kelly's RACIST 'White Santa' Statement Is All We Need (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kddxMhV4jT8) (YouTube)

lol

HalflingSpergand
02-10-2021, 09:35 AM
If you think that's funny you're a farm animal

Toothed
02-10-2021, 09:39 AM
Libtard santa makes boy cry by telling him he can't have a nerf gun.

FatherSioux
02-10-2021, 09:52 AM
Lotta lefties seem to be bored and just want to throw stuff at beehives.

Domo
02-10-2021, 10:16 AM
In the language of your people "fuck your feelings"

Toothed
02-10-2021, 10:31 AM
You have legal weed and prostitutes next door and you don't have anything better to do?

Domo
02-10-2021, 10:47 AM
Do I offend you with my small offtopic?

Anyway, watching the BS of Fox News makes me feel like visting a Zoo or something like this.

magnetaress
02-10-2021, 10:51 AM
You have legal weed and prostitutes next door and you don't have anything better to do?

Drugs, poverty, corruption. Obesity.

Pollution.

They are all Syzygy of the government and our religions. Rituals. Traditions. Laws.

People won't change. Until we stop worshipping money. Sex. Power. Safety. Prestige. Politics. We worship Political idols.

If you watch the news, believe in your party. Believe in the ACA and healthcare regulation. If you believe in drugs, drug companies. If you believe in the internet. Fiat. The world Bank. The USDA, FDA, ExxonMobil. If you put your faith and trust in Elon.

Elon is going to blast himself outward at relativistic speeds with the seeds of his new civilization, leaving Sol for a new destiny. Identity. Deposit his waifus, children, and Broifus on Mars.

Earth will be left a smoldering cinder. The Oceans anoxic acid baths.

Even Samsung autoccorrect doesn't have the scientific, spiritual, and esoteric words on autoccorrect to save you. So you won't use them.

You can't save the poor. The poor will always be poor. Until the world offers them an opportunity to save themselves and their own and learn the truth. To follow a new path, tradition, law, ritual, religion.

It's time to nuke the cave. Leave the gnosis for a new religion that will care for Gia, Earth, Terra after the ashes fall and the Ice retreats.

Love your houses. Get them in order. Love your planet.

God bless.

Domo's gonna typatchu outa the cave bruh.

Lookitchubro.

Mblake81
02-10-2021, 10:52 AM
Do I offend you with my small offtopic?

Anyway, watching the BS of Fox News makes me feel like visting a Zoo or something like this.

I can imagine, all that stuff probably fried your CPU.

magnetaress
02-10-2021, 10:54 AM
Fox ain't a Zoo. It's a collaseum. We're they reenact naval battles and feed pagans to their loins.

I guarantee u ppl eat their dinners infront of it. Reinforcing their ego with a solid glucose enabled doparush.

I ate my meals infront of it in the VA psyche.

Mblake81
02-10-2021, 10:57 AM
Fox ain't a Zoo. It's a collaseum. We're they reenact naval battles and feed pagans to their loins.

Band: Carnivorous Loins
Album: Colosseum Zoo
Song: Feed Pagans

magnetaress
02-10-2021, 11:00 AM
It's not all bad. Some of It's fun.

I think, Fox does something right, or did, at one time. They always had a segment on people helping others in their communities when they could.

Toothed
02-10-2021, 11:08 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Qn8c2MlxzU

Mblake81
02-10-2021, 11:11 AM
Watched in 07, Alexis Glick. I think they did news or something.

https://i.imgur.com/4vuax7O.jpg

magnetaress
02-10-2021, 11:16 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Qn8c2MlxzU

You're stupid for sucking at the teat of the government for a job.

Government contractors. Lol. That's a dumb fucking move. This kid in the yellow hat ain't stupid af. He knew no ones liked Trump and his employer could lose that contract.

It's fuckn welfare mang.

If it was a truly bipartisan deal. Well, yeah, I could see getting a job building the hoover damn.

This goi signed up as a minion in the culture war. Praying for some work through a partisan government entitlement to his richer boss.

His boss pocketed his share. They hedged their bets the business would fold and go bankrupt.

Stop blaming others. It's not the governments job to take care of you and make sure you're employed.

Mblake81
02-10-2021, 11:17 AM
That was a weird year for sure. They had Ian Mcshane on to talk about if America was ready for a King or not. He was doing the Kings show at the time.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kings_(American_TV_series)

. The series' narrative is loosely based on the biblical story of King David, but set in a kingdom that culturally and technologically resembles the present-day United States.

Domo
02-10-2021, 11:21 AM
Sean Hannity Shamelessly Tries to Distract from President Trump Obstructing Justice! (https://youtu.be/HHxI-3br6hI) (YouTube)

Mblake81
02-10-2021, 11:23 AM
https://i.imgur.com/qp8Q8b4.gif

Toothed
02-10-2021, 11:28 AM
https://pics.me.me/im-just-gonna-stop-you-right-there-i-dont-speak-7324198.png

magnetaress
02-10-2021, 11:32 AM
https://i.imgur.com/zB6d6.gif

Domo
02-10-2021, 11:44 AM
www.reddit.com/r/TheRightCantMeme (https://www.reddit.com/r/TheRightCantMeme/)

Mblake81
02-10-2021, 11:46 AM
www.reddit.com/r/TheRightCantMeme (https://www.reddit.com/r/TheRightCantMeme/)

learning about your lurk habbits robo man.

https://i.imgur.com/WOWaTkq.gif

Edit: I mean, when given the chance, you offered me rotten toe liquor after I offered quality drink.

Domo
02-10-2021, 11:49 AM
watching people get shoot live on TV : nobody bats an eye.
2 dudes kissing each other: right-wingers lose their mind

magnetaress
02-10-2021, 11:50 AM
Two dudes kissing on the front page, learning about your lurk habbits robo man.
Loo
https://i.imgur.com/WOWaTkq.gif

Two thirds of the posters on this forum.

https://i.imgur.com/CJDAeJt.jpg

Look@chtjewbro

Domo
02-10-2021, 11:51 AM
Fox News Coverage of Coronavirus vs. Ebola (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0NhA4oBGuc) (YouTube)

HalflingSpergand
Dog : look at these homos someone please kill me

Mblake81
Two thirds of the posters on this forum.

https://i.imgur.com/CJDAeJt.jpg

Look@chtjewbro

It's not me though.

lookitchu

Mblake81
02-10-2021, 11:52 AM
watching people get shoot live on TV : nobody bats an eye.
2 dudes kissing each other: right-wingers lose their mind

That is right.

watching dudes play with buttholes on TV, nobody in Germany bats an eye.
2 dudes blowing each other up, robos lose their CPU

Mblake81
02-10-2021, 12:01 PM
I don't want pets. Just a glass penthouse. With a saltwater pool overlooking the world. A nice park filled only with beautiful healthy colons. Plastic surgery. And some wall monitors I can input txt to via brainchip.

3 bed, 2 bath. Dog(s), cedar plank fence, 2 car garage with extra hobby space, enough land to cut loose with power sports. Neighbors are way wayyy off.

That is mine. I haven't changed much, on purpose.

https://i.imgur.com/BSLTKe0.jpg

magnetaress
02-10-2021, 12:03 PM
Fox News Coverage of Coronavirus vs. Ebola (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0NhA4oBGuc) (YouTube)

I love u man. But no one is clicking the links ppl are posting.

It's warm in the cave and the shadows are pretty. Meal time soon!

Domo's gonna typatchu outa the cave bruh.

Lookitchubro.

It's not me though.

lookitchu

I actually believe you. And agree 1981% witchyu. Ur-upper3rd. More like top 3%. I ain't always talkin atchubro.

-----

I don't want pets. Just a glass penthouse. With a saltwater pool overlooking the world. A nice park filled only with beautiful healthy cylons. Plastic surgery. And some wall monitors I can input txt to via brainchip.

---------

3 bed, 2 bath. Dog(s), cedar plank fence, 2 car garage with extra hobby space, enough land to cut loose with power sports. Neighbors are way wayyy off.

That is mine. I haven't changed much, on purpose.

https://i.imgur.com/BSLTKe0.jpg

Dang, that's nice. I'm happy to see that. You have impeccable taste.

magnetaress
02-10-2021, 12:10 PM
Mblake81. I really hope you have a long, beautiful life to your specifications and desires and that people like me don't bring the world down imploding into your back yard.

I mean that.

I got to do tho. But I don't want to live at the expense of you and yours.

Mblake81
02-10-2021, 12:13 PM
Mblake81. I really hope you have a long, beautiful life to your specifications and desires and that people like me don't bring the world down imploding into your back yard.

I mean that.

I got to do tho. But I don't want to live at the expense of you and yours.

Take care and have a good one.

Cassawary
02-10-2021, 12:14 PM
Lotta lefties seem to be bored and just want to throw stuff at beehives.

akshually, domo would be far right in the PRC :p

HalflingSpergand
02-10-2021, 12:19 PM
Sick bike blake very tasteful steel frame, props i had an 01 for years rips ass so fun

Domo
02-10-2021, 12:22 PM
I dont mind the right wing, but I fucking hate hypocrites and extremists (also on the left).

If you voted for Trump because you believe he makes the border stronger, makes you pay less taxes etc. I understand it. But if You tell me that you voted for Trump because he's the new Jesus and his healthcare plan is the best ever then GTFO you fucking loser dipshit hehe.

Mblake81
02-10-2021, 12:25 PM
Sick bike blake very tasteful steel frame, props i had an 01 for years rips ass so fun

No no, sorry. I thought we were talking about aspirations. Seeing as Mag is talking about glass penthouses and all that stuff. Bike is from Goog images.

I haven't lived anywhere that I can use or own a bike, I refuse to truck it some place to ride. I grew up being able to walk into my backyard and go rip.

The walls are closing in.

Edit: If by choice I would rebuild a Cr250 from 1993-95. McGrath was and, to a certain extent, still is my hero. I looked him up on Youtube awhile back, I clicked off.

I remember him like this.
BLvHWKZymaM

Mblake81
02-10-2021, 12:26 PM
If you voted for Trump because you believe he makes the border stronger, makes you pay less taxes etc. I understand it. But if You tell me that you voted for Trump because he's the new Jesus and his healthcare plan is the best ever then GTFO you fucking loser dipshit hehe.

They called him God Emperor online, a Warhammer 40k meme. You should be able to grasp this 'thing' as you have experience with elves and dragons.

HalflingSpergand
02-10-2021, 12:32 PM
O i didnt understand. Mcgrath was awesome shit on everybody had the body of a p1999 player

magnetaress
02-10-2021, 12:41 PM
No no, sorry. I thought we were talking about aspirations. Seeing as Mag is talking about glass penthouses and all that stuff. Bike is from Goog images.

I haven't lived anywhere that I can use or own a bike, I refuse to truck it some place to ride. I grew up being able to walk into my backyard and go rip.

The walls are closing in.

Edit: If by choice I would rebuild a Cr250 from 1993-95. McGrath was and, to a certain extent, still is my hero. I looked him up on Youtube awhile back, I clicked off.

I remember him like this.
BLvHWKZymaM
Thanks to YouTube we can share and remember at least. For a little while.

God post.

imperiouskitten
02-10-2021, 05:15 PM
I had a Honda CR125 when I was 14-15. My Dad spoiled me on the bike stuff. McGrath was my hero too. But pops himself was a pretty good "professional" ranked desert/enduro racer.

I remember like hydroplaning that bike on soft sand and flying off a dirt road at like 45mph and going flying 30 feet into a ditch full of branches and soft material, not even a scratch on me or the bike. Must have been divine protection :p

Mblake81
02-10-2021, 05:21 PM
I thought you had a suzuki the last time we talked.

imperiouskitten
02-10-2021, 05:25 PM
Nice memory! I had that briefly right near the end. not being more enthusiastic about racing is prolly my big childhood regret. sorry pops

it's been like 15 years since i rode a motorcycle now. fuk i miss it.

magnetaress
02-10-2021, 05:48 PM
Motocross VR. W some really pretty scenery n tracks.

Steam.

$$$

Feel it.

U could even ship an oil, pine, scrub, and dirt scented candle as a pre order bonus.

imperiouskitten
02-10-2021, 05:51 PM
Motocross VR. W some really pretty scenery n tracks.

Steam.

$$$

Feel it.

def but

controller scheme? hmmm...

magnetaress
02-10-2021, 05:55 PM
It does *NOT* have to be super accurate. Ppl will enjoy floating around the scenery. And being able to look around with their heads.

Def should support a basic PS or Xbox controller. But would be incredibly ez to 3d print a pair of bike grips with a throttle ppl could hold, or stick on a supported bar.

Fixed stupid missing words fuck this cell.

hobart
02-10-2021, 05:57 PM
UP ALL NIGHT, by Lisa Napoli, is a decent read.

Turns out the man who took tabloid talk shows and pro wrastlin' national was probably not the right person to take national news 24/7/365

imperiouskitten
02-10-2021, 06:04 PM
It does *NOT* have to be super accurate. Ppl will enjoy floating around the scenery. And being able to look around with their heads.

Def should support a basic PS or Xbox controller. But would be incredibly ez to 3d print a pair of bike grips with a throttle ppl could hold, or stick on a supported bar.

Fixed stupid missing words fuck this cell.

hmmm, you're right. i usedta use a joystick for motorcyclan games.

Domo
02-11-2021, 09:05 AM
So most of the Fox News viewers consider themself as "TrUe PaTriOts" or "GuArDiAnS of MuRiCa" etc.

But Fox News is owend by Rupert Murdoch, an Australian.

Australia have a strong bound to Great Britian and the Queen.

So my theory is that the Queen is controling the minds of millions of Americans.

And I think my theory makes more sence than the Qanon bullshit.

wait a moment...

Q stands for Queen!

HAHAHA.

American never won the war agains the Brits!
The Brits only made America think they won the war!

Hail to Your Queen peasants!

zodium
02-11-2021, 09:21 AM
So most of the Fox News viewers consider themself as "TrUe PaTriOts" or "GuArDiAnS of MuRiCa" etc.

So my theory is that the Queen is controling the minds of millions of Americans.

wait a moment...

Q stands for Queen!

HAHAHA.

tfw you're insanely close to realizing everything is real and gtrue and funny but not quite ready to commit

Mblake81
02-11-2021, 09:27 AM

wait a moment...

Q stands for Queen!

HAHAHA.

string of 1's and 0's here.

Domo
02-11-2021, 09:34 AM
r u mad bro?
I think ur mad!

Mblake81
02-11-2021, 10:29 AM
r u mad bro?
I think ur mad!

Maybe I should defrag my emotion matrix chip and download fresh memes.

magnetaress
02-11-2021, 10:40 AM
I don't speak for mblake81

However

I

Believe

That

They

Are not mad.

Domo
02-11-2021, 10:56 AM
wow, think you know me Dr. Internet

zodium
02-11-2021, 12:08 PM
i for one am mad as hell

Chortles Ban Appeal
02-11-2021, 01:31 PM
https://i.imgur.com/xRBb75b.png

magnetaress
02-11-2021, 01:50 PM
I'm angry and afraid.

Byue
02-11-2021, 04:31 PM
i for one am mad as hell
are you going to take this anymore?

Blingy
02-11-2021, 06:52 PM
are you going to take this anymore?

We're Not Gonna Take It (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xmckWVPRaI)

Mblake81
02-12-2021, 09:28 AM
https://i.imgur.com/7Bgy5d2.jpg

Swish
02-12-2021, 09:42 AM

nice

eadric
02-12-2021, 11:44 AM
I was listening to NPR the other day during a long boring drive, and they aired an hour long show on how the NYT and other media outlets were calling for Fox News to be censored and/or banned.

It's just bizarre how illiberal the (formerly)liberal establishment in this country has become. Blatantly politically biased news outlets openly calling for the censorship of other blatantly politically biased news outlets.

Cassawary
02-12-2021, 01:08 PM
I was listening to NPR the other day during a long boring drive, and they aired an hour long show on how the NYT and other media outlets were calling for Fox News to be censored and/or banned.

It's just bizarre how illiberal the (formerly)liberal establishment in this country has become. Blatantly politically biased news outlets openly calling for the censorship of other blatantly politically biased news outlets.

they're probably mad at an opinion article

magnetaress
02-12-2021, 01:25 PM
they're probably mad at an opinion article

Probably. What worries me is that people cannot seem to separate opinion from fact. News from debate. Or commentary.

Banning stuff is a degradation of our freedom. And banning stuff will not help people reason better or be more resilient to propaganda or slander.

Confit
02-12-2021, 01:36 PM
The right: CNN is shit! Ban CNN!

The left: Fox News is shit! Ban Fox News!

Normal people in the middle: Who the fuck cares?

TripSin
02-12-2021, 01:43 PM
The right: CNN is shit! Ban CNN!

The left: Fox News is shit! Ban Fox News!

Normal people in the middle: Who the fuck cares?

There is a clear difference between the disgusting trash Fox puts on the air everyday and other news organizations.

They won a law suit against their constant lie-spewing because they argued no reasonable person would take them seriously. This is what Fox News themselves argued.

As you can see on even this forum, plenty of misguided people do in fact take them deadly seriously.

Mblake81
02-12-2021, 02:08 PM
There is a clear difference between the disgusting trash Fox puts on the air everyday and other news organizations.

They won a law suit against their constant lie-spewing because they argued no reasonable person would take them seriously. This is what Fox News themselves argued.

As you can see on even this forum, plenty of misguided people do in fact take them deadly seriously.

off-balance.

edit: The news is basic facts with no opinion. Which is boring and most big outlets would dry up if they pursued it. No reasonable person should take any of them seriously, I will take serious my local news when they report a car crash on I-85, first responders on the scene. The rest of this stuff is to pick at each other with. Forum chops, social media chops. As you can see people lost their minds when they encounter 'pwn' culture. Pwn culture being an Internet phenomenon (NERDS!), regular folks are exposed to it via their cellphones. They use the cellphone after marketing for social media, which is on the Internet.

You also had to go seeking forums, lurk and join them. Social media is a hodge podge with no walls.

What this breaks down to is, you are going to have to exercise some intelligence here.

gZEdDMQZaCU

Jibartik
02-12-2021, 02:26 PM
I think if we cant yell fire in a movie theater

or the president cant say the election was stolen

then you should be able to sue editorial publications for posting false information about anything.

Jibartik
02-12-2021, 02:28 PM

This is the coolest man in the universe wow

G13
02-12-2021, 02:29 PM
Probably. What worries me is that people cannot seem to separate opinion from fact. News from debate. Or commentary.

Banning stuff is a degradation of our freedom. And banning stuff will not help people reason better or be more resilient to propaganda or slander.

Fascist Lefties can't compete within the free exchange of ideas/thought

Mblake81
02-12-2021, 02:29 PM
We have a lot of 'rules me thee, not for me' here. Business will default on what protects it. If someone stands up in a crowded theater, yells "OMG FIRE OMG" and the people inside that theater can't look around to verify it..really you should tell that fuck to sit down. Besides, if the fire isn't inside the specific theater you are in.. there is a door in each that leads outside. This is for safety.

The President has rights.

No, they can post/print whatever the hell they want. Free Press. YOU are required to use your brain.

Mblake81
02-12-2021, 02:31 PM
This is the coolest man in the universe wow

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Frazetta

https://i.imgur.com/ogvzRVf.jpg

budz2112
02-12-2021, 02:34 PM
What G13 is doing is called projection, who do the white supremacists and Fascist lovers march with. Oh right the loser last president, and when they didnt get their way the betrayed the constitution for no other than the man they worship. That is identical to 1930 Germany. Keep showing how desperate you boys are.

Jibartik
02-12-2021, 02:35 PM
When a story breaks, like for example about 11,000 jobs being lost because of the dacota access pipeline...

other editorial publications, re-write (plagurize) that article, and then publish it themselves.

What we get is a game of telephone of minced up facts and opinions, based on a minced up article of facts and opinions.

When it turns out that any of those facts are not true because nobody did any research in the last 24 hours before they wrote/published their copy of that other article, (because the other article surely did, right?)

People should be able to sue for that shit, it would solve our problems.

I believe the secrete reason America is great, is because I can sue you for your incompetence... And that make everyone else's life better, because they dont have to deal with your incompetency.

So we should bring that to editorial publications. Its time to expand slander to cover obviously fake statements.

Let the court and jury work out if it was obvious enough ,dont come asking me "whos going to watch the watchmen" because we already have a system that watches the watchmen perfectly.

Jibartik
02-12-2021, 02:39 PM
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Frazetta

https://i.imgur.com/ogvzRVf.jpg

Oh i thought that was a diff guy than frazeta, haha man, yeah he's the johy cash of fantasy painting.

G13
02-12-2021, 02:39 PM
What G13 is doing is called projection, who do the white supremacists and Fascist lovers march with. Oh right the loser the last president, and when they didnt get their way the betrayed the constitution for no other than the man they worship. That is identical to 1930 Germany. Keep showing how desperate you boys are.

You prove my point for me

If you can't call someone stupid or racist, you can't compete in a debate

Fascism is Far Left Idealogy - The Nazis were Left Wing Socialists.

FYI Jan 6 was Antifa LARP/MAGA Cosplay

P.S. Trump won in a landslide (81 Million People did not vote for a Potato)

budz2112
02-12-2021, 02:41 PM
Hey desperate boy, I didnt call you stupid or racist. I said who do white supremacists and fascist lovers march with, sorry reality is so hard for you. PS you are the election fraudsters, and show you have no want for democracy or the constitution. yes yes yes Fascism is known for trying to be inclusive to all races of people, thats really what 1930 Germany was all about. You dont know a thing about fascism, mainly because you never picked up a book. Sorry your opinions are not truth, and any historian will tell you Fascism comes from a far right authoritarian idealogy. NO different than your views. You spread lies and lies and lies because you have nothing else. Pathetic really

Mblake81
02-12-2021, 02:41 PM
What G13 is doing is called projection, who do the white supremacists and Fascist lovers march with. Oh right the loser last president, and when they didnt get their way the betrayed the constitution for no other than the man they worship. That is identical to 1930 Germany. Keep showing how desperate you boys are.

Forum Chops.

President denounced it several times but they chose to walk with him. Maybe budz should come over and eradicated them for the good of all.

Mblake81
02-12-2021, 02:44 PM
Oh i thought that was a diff guy than frazeta, haha man, yeah he's the johy cash of fantasy painting.

He would have to go back (or forth) a month to be Cash.

budz2112
02-12-2021, 02:46 PM
Mblake is just another troll who offers nothing but lies. Waiting for him to site my join date, because as he always instantly shows his arguments are wrong thats the only thing he goes too

Mblake81
02-12-2021, 02:46 PM
stfu

budz2112
02-12-2021, 02:47 PM
Cry some more

Jibartik
02-12-2021, 02:47 PM
I wish I could buy stocks in a class action lawsuit

like you pay for the lawsuit by buying into it and you get a cut based on how much you bought into it when it ends.

that actually sounds like a good plan, we could all ban together, and start suing people that way...

like, if I wanted to sue my neighbor, but had no money to do it, but we all banned together, and bought a 1 million dollar lawyer, to basically take my neighbors house, then we split the proffits.

This isnt about news, but im suddenly thinking this is a good money making scam... anyone else?

Edit: We can all the webiste Kicksue, or suetrion.

Mblake81
02-12-2021, 02:49 PM
Cry some more

stfu x2

budz2112
02-12-2021, 02:50 PM
Always funny watching the far right show they are the biggest snowflakes.

Jibartik
02-12-2021, 02:50 PM
Mblake is just another troll who offers nothing but lies. Waiting for him to site my join date, because as he always instantly shows his arguments are wrong thats the only thing he goes too

oh man good point, thanks for making me notice! welcome to earth newbie, hope you l2post soon cus this is a train wreck so far.

gotem!

Mblake81
02-12-2021, 02:52 PM
oh man good point, thanks for making me notice! welcome to earth newbie, hope you l2post soon cus this is a train wreck so far.

gotem!

No hope.

budz2112
02-12-2021, 02:52 PM
l2post? lollll I pressed the post button. It seemed to work, sorry you dont approve.

Cassawary
02-12-2021, 02:59 PM
You prove my point for me

If you can't call someone stupid or racist, you can't compete in a debate

Fascism is Far Left Idealogy - The Nazis were Left Wing Socialists.

FYI Jan 6 was Antifa LARP/MAGA Cosplay

P.S. Trump won in a landslide (81 Million People did not vote for a Potato)

this bozo is dropping red pills on the elf boards :D

Mblake81
02-12-2021, 03:58 PM
l2post? lollll I pressed the post button. It seemed to work, sorry you dont approve.

Sorry you are too dense to get what he meant.

Cassawary
02-12-2021, 04:02 PM
then you should be able to sue editorial publications for posting false information about anything.

Special interests flock to Biden (https://www.politico.com/news/2021/02/12/chamber-of-commerce-biden-468820)

budz2112
02-12-2021, 04:03 PM
I know mblake seems you far right have to always explain what people really meant.

Mblake81
02-12-2021, 04:12 PM
I know mblake seems you far right have to always explain what people really meant.

You made a post.

Mblake81
02-12-2021, 04:15 PM
Special interests flock to Biden (https://www.politico.com/news/2021/02/12/chamber-of-commerce-biden-468820)

By THEODORIC MEYER and CAITLIN OPRYSKO

02/12/2021 04:30 AM EST

Washington’s most powerful trade group is having a political identity crisis.

Over the past month, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce has taken a series of steps that have enraged its traditional Republican allies. It applauded much of President Joe Biden’s $1.9 trillion plan to Covid relief bill; cheered Biden’s decision to rejoin the Paris climate agreement; backed the former leader of the liberal Center of American Progress, Neera Tanden, for Office of Management and Budget director; and expressed openness to raising the minimum wage, though not to $15 an hour.

That’s left the Chamber, a K Street institution known for its bruising battles with past Democratic administrations, occupying an increasingly lonely political center, caught between angry Republicans who feel the trade group has abandoned them and Democrats who are pursuing policies anathema to many of their members.

Topsy Turvy

Jibartik
02-12-2021, 04:59 PM

You know what sucks about life?

I have to click this little popup that says accept cookies, everytime I go to a website.

Why? Because fat ass losers think their usage data is important or that they own it.

God damn people who are trying to stand up against "big data" damn them to hell.

G13
02-12-2021, 05:08 PM
Hey desperate boy, I didnt call you stupid or racist. I said who do white supremacists and fascist lovers march with, sorry reality is so hard for you. PS you are the election fraudsters, and show you have no want for democracy or the constitution. yes yes yes Fascism is known for trying to be inclusive to all races of people, thats really what 1930 Germany was all about. You dont know a thing about fascism, mainly because you never picked up a book. Sorry your opinions are not truth, and any historian will tell you Fascism comes from a far right authoritarian idealogy. NO different than your views. You spread lies and lies and lies because you have nothing else. Pathetic really

Again, you prove my point for me

The Nazis campaigned as Socialists in their rise to power.

The Nazis are the most famous Fascist Government, but they did not create Fascist ideology and they are not the only Fascist Government in history. Were you aware of this?

Fascism is Far Left Wing Authoritarian Ideology (a branch on the same left wing tree which includes Communism)

Basically The Nazis were SJWs (collective authoritarians) whose brand of justice was based upon immutable characteristics. In their case it was white germans. In your case it's the opposite (in regards to which immutable characteristic is targeted) but they are literally the same thing. I wouldn't call a modern day democrat a Nazi. I would call them a Fascist however.

Fascism has nothing to do specifically with racism. One characteristic is simply a 2 tiered Justice System based upon immutable characteristics which can be any number of things that have nothing to do with race.

It's simply Nationalist Socialism. Unifying a country around Socialism (National) instead of World Wide (International = Communism). Communism and Fascism are almost identical except for one thing. National (within one country) / International (The entire world).

Any country and any race in the entire world can be Fascist. It has nothing to do with white people specifically. It was created by An Italian. Not a German.

Nationalists Socialists German Workers Party

Any historian that isn't a hack would know that Mussolini was a Socialist before he created Fascism. He created Fascism because he believed that International Socialism based upon Class was a failure. He merely disagreed with the international approach of Soviet Communism and felt that a Nationalist approach was the better method. Both are Totalitarian and Left Wing.

This belief that class struggle Communism would fail was also echoed by Antonio Gramsci who proposed Cultural Marxism whose ideas (IMO) primarily drive the Left today. Through this process of cultural cancellation and appropriation, we are now at the beginning stages of a Left Wing Neo Fascist movement that controls most (not all quite yet) communication and information flow through their allies in Big Tech and Corporate Media. By assisting the Neo Fascists, they are allowed to monopolize and benefit financially from silencing their competition (Cancel Culture). It's a win/win for both with the emerging Authoritarian Left Wing Fascist Government under the potato puppet Biden and their allies in Big Tech/Corporate Media.

It's understandable why left wing academics would want to pin the tail on the donkey when it comes to Fascism. 100+ million butchered by Communism last century alone has them working overtime to rewrite history.

I also think it's amusing that suddenly The Left is claiming disputing an election is "anti constitutional" (when they've been working hard to dismantle said constitution for decades now) and you have this:

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/06/bernie-sanders-2016-rigged-wont-pledge-support-winner.html

budz2112
02-12-2021, 05:17 PM
Nice wall of text from the desperate white supremacist sympathizer. Any historian will tell you Fascism is a FAR RIGHT AUTHORATARIAN IDEALOGY. Keep showing how desperate you are, you lost the election by more than your loser grifter beat hillary in 2016. You just cant accept reality, so you lie and lie and lie. Just like the 1930 Germans. You bow down to a man, not a constitution. Sorry truth is always against you, its no ones fault but your own. By the way, socialism =/= Fascism. But if you did want to go down that path, your losers presidents 1 term was more socialist than any president in American history. How are those farmers handouts going for his failed trade war? How is having a president that was too much of a coward to hold press briefings because he cried like the baby he has always been when someone called him out for his obvious lies. How is having a president that told business how to operate, and social media companies who should be banned and who shouldnt be. Sorry your brainwashed, sorry you dont care about what is true. It is always funny watching a person who has never read a book, or taken any history class pretend to be intelligent. WHO MARCHES WITH WHITE SUPREMACISTS AND FASCIST LOVERS..... YOU.. Projection is all you have. Calling others exactly what you are

Gwaihir
02-12-2021, 05:39 PM
The spiritual meaning behind charity in the Christian tradition belies a truth about the nature of reality.

We live in an electric universe. By being charitable you are spiritually aligning yourself to be a positive cathode.

In the meanwhile, those on the receiving end of your charity are negative anodes.

Current(cy) travels from the positive to the negative, BUT energy travels from the negative to the positive.

This energy can be harvested for creative purposes through focused/ force of Will.

This is true meaning behind the word Catho(de/lic).
And this is how you temper the Heart Chakra.

TripSin
02-12-2021, 05:47 PM
Projection is all you have. Calling others exactly what you are

What I find most disgusting is how they're always going on about how all liberals are pedophiles and yet why is it frequently these conservative crazies that turn out to be sexually abusing kids? Trump literally was friends with and condoned Epstein despite knowing he was a pedo. Trump has charges against him for sexually exploiting children. But of course they're not bothered by that. It's insane.

Jibartik
02-12-2021, 05:48 PM
Shout out to the fat losers who work at the DMV and Quiznos who made it so I have to press "accept cookies"

Edit: It's like having someone stop you and saying, "before answering your phone, telemarketers can use information you give them while you are on the phone with them, so before you answer their questions, think about that, are you ok with it? Yes. no. make sure you say yes no before I allow you to pick up your phone."

thats what that warning is like :mad:

this is a planet of retards.

budz2112
02-12-2021, 05:54 PM
^ this is the guy who told me to l2post. Jeez dude dont like it, DONT GO ON THE WEBSITES. Its almost as if you have a choice.

Jibartik
02-12-2021, 05:55 PM
wow you took that seriously?

you really do need to l2post.

budz2112
02-12-2021, 05:57 PM
Sorry I dont speak troll. I forgot thats your main language.

Jibartik
02-12-2021, 05:59 PM
Sorry I dont speak troll. I forgot thats your main language.

thats to bad you dont speek troll, because for your sake I hoped you were one, turns out you're just retarded:

Its almost as if you have a choice.

you dont have a choice.

https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/learn/cookies/why-do-websites-warn-about-cookies#:~:text=The%20warning%20is%20supposed%20to ,store%20cookies%20on%20your%20device.

Cassawary
02-12-2021, 06:00 PM
Fascist liberals and their international free trade agreements like NAFTA/TPP/USMCA

You're dumb as dogshit new guy

*has never heard of the KDP or SDP*

budz2112
02-12-2021, 06:00 PM
Wow you seem very upset troll

Jibartik
02-12-2021, 06:04 PM
I just found out that the reason I am pressing accept cookies, is because alll the wagon dragging mud living gypsies that make up the entirety of Europe, dont know what cookies are.

I just became 100% racist against all Europeans.

Gravydoo II
02-12-2021, 06:45 PM
Remember when people knocked on tucker carlsons door and he tried to say his wife was killed by 9 foot tall antifa super soldiers who burst his door down and then laid waste to his home?? His poor wife. She got better, but yea. Died in a food closet, 5 times. So sad. So tragic. He cried on air for 10 mins about it. Then fox news talked about it for a week. Then, this happened... its totally ok. They were white people, they are allowed to piss and shit in the capitol building.

Gustoo
02-12-2021, 06:47 PM
I just found out that the reason I am pressing accept cookies, is because alll the wagon dragging mud living gypsies that make up the entirety of Europe, dont know what cookies are.

I just became 100% racist against all Europeans.

They're better at making policy than we are in general, a little less totally $$$ focused because they have history and investment in their country by being deeded lords and shit.

But the cookies click button is a bummer and a real sore spot.

Jibartik
02-12-2021, 07:11 PM
They should just ally up with China like where they belong, and get off the free internet

magnetaress
02-12-2021, 07:14 PM
Nine foot tall? I bet they had really big feet.

Mblake81
02-12-2021, 09:47 PM
When a story breaks, like for example about 11,000 jobs being lost because of the dacota access pipeline...

other editorial publications, re-write (plagurize) that article, and then publish it themselves.

What we get is a game of telephone of minced up facts and opinions, based on a minced up article of facts and opinions.

so far so good.

When it turns out that any of those facts are not true because nobody did any research in the last 24 hours before they wrote/published their copy of that other article, (because the other article surely did, right?)

People should be able to sue for that shit, it would solve our problems.

Foot in the door. Give them an inch, they become the ruler.

I believe the secrete reason America is great, is because I can sue you for your incompetence... And that make everyone else's life better, because they dont have to deal with your incompetency.

So we should bring that to editorial publications. Its time to expand slander to cover obviously fake statements.

Let the court and jury work out if it was obvious enough ,dont come asking me "whos going to watch the watchmen" because we already have a system that watches the watchmen perfectly.

I didn't read this after the last part.

Kaveh
02-12-2021, 10:20 PM
Nice wall of text from the desperate white supremacist sympathizer. Any historian will tell you Fascism is a FAR RIGHT AUTHORATARIAN IDEALOGY. Keep showing how desperate you are, you lost the election by more than your loser grifter beat hillary in 2016. You just cant accept reality, so you lie and lie and lie. Just like the 1930 Germans. You bow down to a man, not a constitution. Sorry truth is always against you, its no ones fault but your own. By the way, socialism =/= Fascism. But if you did want to go down that path, your losers presidents 1 term was more socialist than any president in American history. How are those farmers handouts going for his failed trade war? How is having a president that was too much of a coward to hold press briefings because he cried like the baby he has always been when someone called him out for his obvious lies. How is having a president that told business how to operate, and social media companies who should be banned and who shouldnt be. Sorry your brainwashed, sorry you dont care about what is true. It is always funny watching a person who has never read a book, or taken any history class pretend to be intelligent. WHO MARCHES WITH WHITE SUPREMACISTS AND FASCIST LOVERS..... YOU.. Projection is all you have. Calling others exactly what you are

When you guys are typing soliloquies like this, please spell correctly. You want to know fascism? If I ever take power, any open symbols of low IQ will be dealt with BIGLY

the word is authoritarian. It’s fairly important that you spell it correctly when it’s critical to the point you’re trying to make. Seek Christ and third grade English

Kaveh
02-12-2021, 10:21 PM
Also get off your computers it’s nearly Valentine’s Day. Go find a fellow aryan (woman) and save us all from being diluted by the grotesque

G13
02-12-2021, 10:31 PM

Nice wall of text

For the third time, you prove my point for me

Also, calm down. You're unhinged.

Left Wing Authoritarian Fascists can't compete in the arena of ideas. It's why they have to censor and suppress the speech of people that don't agree with them

Their critical thinking skills have been wiped out by woke propaganda. Their thought process fits 3 criteria for everything

1) You're a racist
2) You're stupid
3) Appeal to Thought Leaders to do their thinking for them

Everything about modern day Left Wing Fascist Totalitarianism (the quoted poster) sees everything through the prism of race

As did the Nazis

budz2112
02-12-2021, 10:43 PM
Fascism (/ˈfæʃɪzəm/) is a form of far-right, authoritarian ultranationalism characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition and strong regimentation of society and of the economy which came to prominence in early 20th-century Europe.

budz2112
02-12-2021, 10:46 PM
14 Characteristics of Fascism

Powerful and Continuing Nationalism

Supremacy of the Military

Rampant Sexism

Controlled Mass Media

Obsession with National Security

Religion and Government are Intertwined

Corporate Power is Protected

Labor Power is Suppressed

Disdain for Intellectuals and the Arts

Obsession with Crime and Punishment

Rampant Cronyism and Corruption

Fraudulent Elections

budz2112
02-12-2021, 10:47 PM
We know your nothing but a follower g13, sorry you worship a man over the constitution. Keep showing how unamerican you are. also let us know when you get your GED, before you talk about "proofs" and critically thinking. Because my guess is you have never done either, ever. Maybe you can go to one of those red states that are trying to get "patriotic education" enforced to brainwash their lemming constituents. We know how much you love forcing people to be "patriots"

Cassawary
02-12-2021, 10:58 PM
We know your nothing but a follower g13, sorry you worship a man over the constitution. Keep showing how unamerican you are. also let us know when you get your GED, before you talk about "proofs" and critically thinking. Because my guess is you have never done either, ever. Maybe you can go to one of those red states that are trying to get "patriotic education" enforced to brainwash their lemming constituents. We know how much you love forcing people to be "patriots"

PragerU is approved curriculum in some states.

Not mine tho :p

Domo
02-13-2021, 02:02 AM
Fox News Hates Executive Orders When a Democrat is President (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ec1ac6JB3Zk) (YouTube)

So obvious. Fox News is simple; hypocrite, liars, opinion makers, agressive, not news, super far away of neutral, fake, fear spreading and cringe. Did I forgot something?

And now I gonna wait for the "but the others do it too!" Nope, Nobody of the big News Channels Ive seen so far is producing so much fake BS like Fox News.

And I get it, most of you're smart enough to see whats true and wrong etc. but since millions of people watch this Channel on a daily base, then there is for sure some amount of stupid people who gonna believe all this crap.

I am just stunned. Wow

HalflingSpergand
02-13-2021, 08:20 AM
What u gonna do about it, complain? That's a bot

zodium
02-13-2021, 08:41 AM
For the third time, you prove my point for me

Also, calm down. You're unhinged.

Left Wing Authoritarian Fascists can't compete in the arena of ideas. It's why they have to censor and suppress the speech of people that don't agree with them

Their critical thinking skills have been wiped out by woke propaganda. Their thought process fits 3 criteria for everything

1) You're a racist
2) You're stupid
3) Appeal to Thought Leaders to do their thinking for them

Everything about modern day Left Wing Fascist Totalitarianism (the quoted poster) sees everything through the prism of race

As did the Nazis

mutato nomine de te fabula narratur

lmao

zodium
02-13-2021, 08:43 AM
that's latin for "turn on your monitor"

magnetaress
02-13-2021, 10:22 AM
Also get off your computers it’s nearly Valentine’s Day. Go find a fellow aryan (woman) and save us all from being diluted by the grotesque

Just buy a dildo.

FatherSioux
02-13-2021, 11:05 AM
G13 dropping knowledge. Budz doesn’t know a wall of text vs a well written paragraphed response.

G13 is correct in the idea that lefties rely on calling opposition dumb or some flavor of racist. They never debate on merit or ideas. They sling shit and because the left controls nearly all of the media centers in the US they are embolden to believe they are on the side of morality. The same party that has twisted the act of killing babies as the moral choice.

zodium
02-13-2021, 11:11 AM
it owns insanely hard that generations of americans have been raised to believe that liberalism, the mortal enemy of socialism, is "the left," and that the problems of liberal capitalism are the problems of "communism"

why are anglos so dumb

magnetaress
02-13-2021, 11:21 AM
it owns insanely hard that generations of americans have been raised to believe that liberalism, the mortal enemy of socialism, is "the left," and that the problems of liberal capitalism are the problems of "communism"

why are anglos so dumb

https://i.imgur.com/nUG3G8y.png

Symptoms and early signs

Mercury may affect the nervous system, leading to neurological symptoms such as:

nervousness or*anxiety

irritability or mood changes

numbness

memory problems

depression

physical tremors

As the levels of mercury in the body rise, more symptoms will appear. These symptoms may vary depending on a person’s age and exposure levels. Adults with mercury poisoning may experience symptoms such as:

muscle weakness

metallic taste in the mouth

nausea and vomiting

lack of motor skills or feeling uncoordinated

inability to feel in the hands, face, or other areas

changes in vision, hearing, or speech

difficulty breathing

difficulty walking or standing straight

Mercury can also affect a child’s early development. Children with mercury poisoning may show symptoms such as:

impaired motor skills

problems thinking or problem-solving

difficulties learning to speak or understanding language

issues with hand-eye coordination

being physically unaware of their surroundings

Mercury poisoning tends to develop slowly over time if a person comes into frequent contact with mercury. However, in some cases, mercury poisoning comes on quickly and is associated with a specific incident.
Anyone who experiences a sudden onset of mercury poisoning symptoms should call a doctor or poison control.

*you may need a light background to see the top graphic

Domo
02-13-2021, 12:09 PM
act of killing babies

How about you leave your religion out of politics?
A baby is a baby and a fetus is a fetus.

Also how many laws do you know which effects the body of man?

Jibartik
02-13-2021, 12:21 PM
Trumps first 4 months in 2024 are gonna be hilarious.

magnetaress
02-13-2021, 12:31 PM
Slurred speech

Jibartik
02-13-2021, 01:02 PM
How about you leave your religion out of politics?
A baby is a baby and a fetus is a fetus.

Also how many laws do you know which effects the body of man?

why is killing a baby wrong but not if they are a fetus? Just curious what your imaginary line means.

Cassawary
02-13-2021, 01:05 PM

why are anglos so dumb

no i dont like it!!

magnetaress
02-13-2021, 01:11 PM
Forcing birth into poverty and abuse is endemic to enslavement. Oppression.

I don't want any babies born in a concentration camp. If you're worried about killing babies, maybe don't let people go to concentration camps, slums, or prisons. Maybe give them the freedom to grow some food and not be enslaved to a corporately syndicated system of food, drug, and medicine production. Also maybe train people in self defense and don't involve the police in their affairs every time some asshole refuses to wear a mask. Maybe let moribund people die naturally. Or give them some pain meds but don't put them on life support and free pizza, soda, burgers.

Maybe let people ply their corporate and capitalistic talents in a free market of luxury goods.

magnetaress
02-13-2021, 01:15 PM
Also. Another symptom.

Cognitive deficits.

magnetaress
02-13-2021, 01:16 PM
*my definition of moribund

in terminal decline; lacking vitality or vigor.

Jibartik
02-13-2021, 01:21 PM
Someone try to use logic to explain why killing someone on Thursday is wrong but killing them monday-wed is ok.

Cassawary
02-13-2021, 01:30 PM
Someone try to use logic to explain why killing someone on Thursday is wrong but killing them monday-wed is ok.

Abortion and right to privacy
After dealing with standing, the Court then proceeded to the main issue of the case: the constitutionality of abortion laws. It began with a historical survey of the legal status of abortion across Roman law and the Anglo-American common law.[5] It also reviewed the developments of medical procedures and technology to perform abortions, which had only become reliably safe in the early 20th century.[5]

After its historical survey, the Court introduced the concept of a constitutional "right to privacy" that was intimated in earlier cases involving parental control over childrearing (Meyer v. Nebraska and Pierce v. Society of Sisters) and reproductive autonomy with the use of contraception (Griswold v. Connecticut).[5] Then, "with virtually no further explanation of the privacy value",[6] the Court ruled that regardless of exactly which of its provisions were involved, the U.S. Constitution's guarantees of liberty covered a right to privacy that generally protected a pregnant woman's decision whether or not to abort a pregnancy.[5]

This right of privacy, whether it be founded in the Fourteenth Amendment's concept of personal liberty and restrictions upon state action, as we feel it is, or ... in the Ninth Amendment's reservation of rights to the people, is broad enough to encompass a woman's decision whether or not to terminate her pregnancy.

— Roe, 410 U.S. at 153.[52]
The Court reasoned that outlawing abortions would infringe a pregnant woman's right to privacy for several reasons: having unwanted children "may force upon the woman a distressful life and future"; it may bring imminent psychological harm; caring for the child may tax the mother's physical and mental health; and because there may be "distress, for all concerned, associated with the unwanted child".[53]

But the Court rejected the notion that this right to privacy was absolute. It held instead that the abortion right must be balanced against other government interests. The Court found two government interests that were sufficiently "compelling" to permit states to impose some limitations on the right to choose to have an abortion: first, protecting the mother's health, and second, protecting the life of the fetus.[5] [5]

A State may properly assert important interests in safeguarding health, maintaining medical standards, and in protecting potential life. At some point in pregnancy, these respective interests become sufficiently compelling to sustain regulation of the factors that govern the abortion decision. ... We, therefore, conclude that the right of personal privacy includes the abortion decision, but that this right is not unqualified and must be considered against important state interests in regulation.

— Roe, 410 U.S. at 154.
The state of Texas had argued that total bans on abortion were justifiable because "life" begins at the moment of conception, and therefore its governmental interest in protecting prenatal life should apply to all pregnancies regardless of their stage.[6] But the Court found that there was no indication that the Constitution's uses of the word "person" were meant to include fetuses, and so it rejected Texas's argument that a fetus should be considered a "person" with a legal and constitutional right to life.[5] It noted that there was still great disagreement over when an unborn fetus becomes a living being.[54]

We need not resolve the difficult question of when life begins. When those trained in the respective disciplines of medicine, philosophy, and theology are unable to arrive at any consensus, the judiciary, in this point in the development of man's knowledge, is not in a position to speculate as to the answer.

— Roe, 410 U.S. at 159.[55]
The Court settled on the three trimesters of pregnancy as the framework to resolve the problem. During the first trimester, when it was believed that the procedure was safer than childbirth, the Court ruled that the government could place no restriction on a woman's ability to choose to abort a pregnancy other than minimal medical safeguards such as requiring a licensed physician to perform the procedure.[6] From the second trimester on, the Court ruled that evidence of increasing risks to the mother's health gave the state a compelling interest, and that it could enact medical regulations on the procedure so long as they were reasonable and "narrowly tailored" to protecting mothers' health.[6] Since the beginning of the third trimester was normally considered to be the point at which a fetus became viable under the level of medical science available in the early 1970s, the Court ruled that during the third trimester the state had a compelling interest in protecting prenatal life, and could legally prohibit all abortions except where necessary to protect the mother's life or health.[6]

The Court concluded that Texas's abortion statutes were unconstitutional, and struck them down:

A state criminal abortion statute of the current Texas type, that excepts from criminality only a life-saving procedure on behalf of the mother, without regard to pregnancy stage and without recognition of the other interests involved, is violative of the Due Process Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment.

— Roe, 410 U.S. at 164.

Jibartik
02-13-2021, 01:32 PM
I dont see how one could make the case that abortion is OK but eugenics is not.

Can someone?

Cassawary
02-13-2021, 01:34 PM
I dont see how one could make the case that abortion is OK but eugenics is not.

Can someone?

https://i.imgur.com/5yZyytC.gif

magnetaress
02-13-2021, 01:34 PM
Eugenics is selective and usually targeted at discreet groups. Or traits.

Abortion really is technically not when decriminalized and equally available to all. And people are individually accountable instead of the government.

We still sterilized a prisoner recently, and Republicans did it.

Jibartik
02-13-2021, 01:37 PM
Abortion is selective "I dont want to have a baby right now, I would have a stronger baby if I waited until I was done sucking dicks at nightclubs"

"your baby is going to be born with a birth defect"

(the strongest case for abortion: ) "the birth will kill the mother"

All of these are eugenics arguments, for stronger healthier offspring.

magnetaress
02-13-2021, 01:41 PM
It's not eugenics if the person getting the abortion decides.

It is if it's the government.

You can't get pregnant sucking dicks.

Ever hear of anchor babies? Abusers use them.

Fucking mad: irritability :mad:

Jibartik
02-13-2021, 01:45 PM
eugenics has nothign to do with the goverment, its a science of engineering offspring, has nothing to do with groups either, or anything like that.

it just means, you want to genetically engineer your child to be stronger.

What I am thinking based on this convo is: Eugenics is inevitable, if we think abortion is ok especially.

It's impossible I think to argue against eugenics if the science actually exists. In the 1920's we just were not there.

By 2050 it maybe will be. And if it is I think the "courts" will decide that a persons right to privacy, allows them to CRISPR their baby to have batwings if they want to.

edit: OR they wont, and in the process will decide that you cant have abortions either.. its a catch 22

Mblake81
02-13-2021, 01:49 PM
https://i.imgur.com/zGHQb4O.gif

Cassawary
02-13-2021, 01:50 PM
eugenics has nothign to do with the goverment, its a science of engineering offspring, has nothing to do with groups either, or anything like that.

it just means, you want to genetically engineer your child to be stronger.

What I am thinking based on this convo is: Eugenics is inevitable, if we think abortion is ok especially.

It's impossible I think to argue against eugenics if the science actually exists. In the 1920's we just were not there.

By 2050 it maybe will be. And if it is I think the "courts" will decide that a persons right to privacy, allows them to CRISPR their baby to have batwings if they want to.

edit: OR they wont, and in the process will decide that you cant have abortions either.. its a catch 22

the study of how to arrange reproduction within a human population

you need a motivating ethos and apparatus to create a new man, dingus.

Mblake81
02-13-2021, 01:51 PM
Labs are Cruel
War is Hell
Life must be Saved

*tears in the void*

Covid is mysterious because it is random.

Jibartik
02-13-2021, 01:51 PM
lol I think I'm onto something here, its kind of spooky to think that it is inevitable that we'll be doing genetic engineering with our offspring.

LIke the only argument I can think of (aside from it being science fiction still to an extent) is "I want my kid to maybe get cancer because I believe in the natural order of things, and not in one's own ability to secure the safety of the things they create or own."

I guess the best argument you could make against it is, "You have no right to decide for a future adult that they should have bat wings."

But in that case, I think that you'd be blowing up the "You have a right to decide that a future adult is dead because you dont want to raise one yet"

So that brings us back to the start: Eugenics will be OK :/

Spooky if u ask me..

magnetaress
02-13-2021, 01:52 PM
You can't have eugenics without coercion. Or force. Otherwise it is actually natural selection. Which we do all the time. In choosing a mate. Or what to buy from who. Or who we help.

Coercion requires government. Or the use of force or bribery. That should not be tolerated regardless of its origin in a free society.

We all know bullshit when we see it.

There's an incredibly sad lack of natural selection because our government is coercing people into having babies and tolerating *subsidized* stupidity, and disease.

magnetaress
02-13-2021, 01:55 PM
Go watch GATTACA.

Good movie.

We are this dumb.

Also, In Time, 2011 https://g.co/kgs/KpsLnH

Mblake81
02-13-2021, 01:56 PM
Seen. Not interested.

Did not see Tbone and whats-her-name flick. Blade 3 was terrible.

Jibartik
02-13-2021, 01:57 PM
Gattaca is great!

In time, is also great, but by no right should it be lol, its like, there is no reason a movie like that should be good, but it is SO good! lol JT crushes it and the world they biuld is pretty rad, considering how absurd it is that you "trade" life from an iwatch at an ATM lmao

magnetaress
02-13-2021, 02:00 PM
Because we would if we could without even thinking if we should.

magnetaress
02-13-2021, 02:01 PM
I'm convinced a few people already got genomed.

P.s. gnomes are the ultimate result.

Jibartik
02-13-2021, 02:03 PM
Obligatory: the word retard was first used in practice to describe someone's mental aptitude by Charles Darwin's cousin, during the 1900's when he was inventing eugenics.

I think it's funny that all the people that are trying to make it so you cant use that word, are defending a word that was only used to classify someone on a scale of how proficient they were in a science people pretty much all mutually agree is so evil we shouldn't talk about it really at all.

Galton’s new science spread like a wildfire in the United Kingdom and the United States and in 1907 Indiana passed the first law allowing “undesirables and defectives,” such as the “mentally retarded,” to be involuntarily sterilized. This is considered to be the first such eugenic “law” to be passed in the world. By 1909, California had passed laws permitting the sterilization of “undesirables.”

All of this coincided nicely with French psychologist Alfred Binet (1857–1911) and his test to measure intelligence, first published in 1905. The Binet test, originally intended to identify mentally retarded children within the school system, strengthened the eugenics movement by giving it additional impetus.

Mblake81
02-13-2021, 02:06 PM
https://i.imgur.com/yaIoDRu.png

https://i.imgur.com/GqEYk5j.jpg

magnetaress
02-13-2021, 02:06 PM
Protip: in medicine. They just use more polite words. Refer to my list of symptoms regarding lead and mercury poisoning.

Jibartik
02-13-2021, 02:08 PM
Other words on that list are idiot, moron, imbicile.

It's so frustrating that we're not allowed to say one of those anymore.

It's like when you were on the playground and someone's shitty mom tried to talk down to you for saying "suck"

magnetaress
02-13-2021, 02:09 PM
Star Trek 2009 introduced me to emotionally compromised.

Jibartik
I mean, if im hanging out on the playground saying hey kids come over here and suc

Im just kiding lol I couldnt resist this roast

magnetaress
Equilibrium.

Jibartik
02-13-2021, 02:11 PM
I just roasted myself so hard I gotta take a break for a while see you guys tonight lol

Mblake81
02-13-2021, 02:15 PM
Equilibrium.

I would sooner say American Psycho.

Domo
02-13-2021, 02:22 PM
why is killing a baby wrong but not if they are a fetus? Just curious what your imaginary line means.

Hey, I am not a doctor and dont pretend to be one. And after a quick research I found out that I meant a Embryo and not a Fetus.
But my point is that you will find people who think you arnt human until you're born, you have people who think you arnt human till the 8 week, you have people who think that the moment the jizz enters the egg you are human, maybe there are even people who think that every sperm is a possible baby and jerking off is mass murdering.

I personaly think that every woman should have the freedom of choice when it comes to such a complex topic like abortion, and no motherfucker, especially extremist Christians motherfuckers, should have a say if a women is allowed to make a abortion.

I personaly think that up to the 8 week of pregnancy an abortion should be legal, and after that only if the life of the mother or child is in danger.
Let the people whos lifes are effected decide , and not some cultists.

But again, I am a man and my opinion to this dosent matter.

Also why arnt we allowing the living people who are super sick and waiting with pain for their death to kill theself?

We are more human to animals than to humans.

If you have a sick or hurt dog where you know there is no hope left and all ressources are used you shoot him to release him of his pain.

Its a tough and hard decision many familys and women have to make and you cant and shouldnt be allowed to speak for them. Let them decide what the best is.
And if your religion is right then they will end up in hell anyways, so why the fuck do you want to interfere in someone else life?

Kaveh
02-13-2021, 02:24 PM
Seen. Not interested.

Did not see Tbone and whats-her-name flick. Blade 3 was terrible.

Wesley snipes is a national treasure. Heaven will have demolition man playing in the background

Jibartik
02-13-2021, 02:54 PM
I feel like saying I personally think that up to X weeks is tantamount to saying "I personally dont think its wrong that I killed that woman"

hear me out..

after spermy goes into eggy, the only way to stop it from being a person, is to obstruct/destroy it. If you do ANYTHING natural (eat sleep go on with life) it would have be born a human in 9 months.. but if you actively try to hurt it by damaging its development in anyway, you are making a concious choice to destroy it.

So I dont think a personal opinion about windows when ok/wrong to destroy it is fair.

When it comes to prevention, I think it's ok to never let it start it's natural progress in the first place by wearing protection is ok.

ejaculating on the floor, wont grow a person out of the floor, so that is not destroying or obstructing life, it's just havn' a wank...

But if an accident happens during intercourse, it ultimately needs "to be obstructed" for it to stop being a human.

So yeah. I just dont think the "gestation" arguments do anything but rationalize the decision.

IM BACK ITS A PANDEMIC THERE IS NOWHERE FUN FOR ME TO GO :o

Also: I feel like saying someone shouldn't have a say in the debate because of their religion, is really a backwards way to think.

magnetaress
02-13-2021, 02:58 PM
I think it's necessary and government should make no law respecting the establishment of a religion.

Religion can inform the individual process and debate.

Early Christians aborted and killed babies.

magnetaress
02-13-2021, 03:02 PM
An alternative is to make the state more directly responsible for babies and female welfare. Generally unpleasant options that create lazy communities ripe for exploitation through force or coercion.

Jibartik
02-13-2021, 03:06 PM
I feel like this discusion, philosophically speaking, is simmilar to this one:

"you cant create a universe with entropy, there will be misery, and sadness, pain and suffering!"

"but without those things, I believe we are missing out on some wonderful other things, like happiness and joy, love and compassion."

"you're insane, who would be happy in a world where they died, or their companions were able to be destroyed! It's madness!"

"I created you, and ye should obey me!"

"Obey this! I'll bet you more of them join me when I promise immortality and a life without suffering, just watch me! Ill have them eating their babies for the life juice in 10,000 years. And if Im right they get to live in MY kingdom, and I will force them live an eternity in the misery and sadness I predict your entropy will bring them."

magnetaress
02-13-2021, 03:10 PM
Nailed it.

FatherSioux
02-13-2021, 03:12 PM
But again, I am a man and my opinion to this dosent matter

You’ve been duped. It’s the erosion of the value of men in society. Women want equality on all the positive measures. They don’t want equality when it comes to men dying on the job 10x more often than women. Men don’t get to have an opinion on a creature that is 50% their genes? Complete trash. These same women want half in the divorce despite them not doing anything to create it.

You can pretzel yourself all you want but protecting life is paramount to a cultures success. You live out Christian values every day and you don’t even know it. Your world is built upon the values of Jesus and you would be better served trying to understand that rather than remaining an angst filled loser.

magnetaress
02-13-2021, 03:13 PM
Those rules are all stupid and sexist.

Delete them.

Jibartik
02-13-2021, 03:18 PM
Im going to have a like, "cancel him!" opinion here, but like, if you're a man, and you and a woman have consentual sex, and then she becomes pregnant, and she says she wants to terminate the pregnancy because she is not ready for it at this stage of her life, I think it's totally fair for the man to say, "I want the baby, and you are not allowed to terminate it" but if so he must take complete responsiblity for the child if the woman decides at birth she still does not want it.

Like if someone wanted a kid, and it accidentally happened, I dont think its fair that one person can say no to that, simply because they dont want one.

I think birthdefects/death of mother is another story, but if it's a matter of want, I dont think that 1 party should be given all the right to make the decision.

magnetaress
02-13-2021, 03:21 PM
That's a Muslim thought.

Men are 100% responsible for their offspring and chattel. If they aren't they could get beheaded.

Praise be to Allah.

P.s. love u regardless Jibartik.

Jibartik
02-13-2021, 03:23 PM
Im not saying men are 100% responsible for their offspring.

Im saying if they chose to not allow an abortion they would be.

And that to chose if you want an abortion it requires consent of 2 parties not 1.