PDA

View Full Version : My best friend just cut off her pinky with a table saw

Gravydoo II
02-08-2021, 09:50 PM
Holy fucking shit.

Jibartik
02-08-2021, 09:52 PM
Do you guys think Holy will become a swear word one day?

So OP's body would be 3 swear words, instead of just 2?

"get your holy face outa here"

or like, *friend cuts finger off in table saw

"HOLY!"

yeah.. I guess I could see it being a swear one day.

Gravydoo II
02-08-2021, 09:55 PM
I was thinking that.. like damn thats nearly all just bad words. looks like 3 bad words, cause they kinda go together.. I feel so bad for her. =[

magnetaress
02-08-2021, 10:09 PM
Time for a sewing machine. Hopefully they can fix it. Put it on ice.

Also, why'd she cut it off?

Jibartik
02-08-2021, 10:11 PM
Plz say she was trying to prove she was wolverine

magnetaress
02-08-2021, 10:12 PM
I don't want to be creepy but pinky could also be a euphemism *gentle gulp*

HalflingSpergand
02-08-2021, 10:24 PM
Don't need the pinky really anyways

Gravydoo II
02-08-2021, 10:33 PM
It was a mistake, obviously. Sawstop is the only way to prevent it but they are 1700.

FatherSioux
02-08-2021, 10:34 PM
Please tell me she was trying to prove that men and women are equal.

Nocht
02-08-2021, 10:38 PM
I hope they got her to the ER in time to save it. Man that hurts just thinking about it I'm really sorry for her :(

magnetaress
02-08-2021, 10:41 PM
SYLAi4jwXcs

P.s. everyone deserves a good sawstop.

Jibartik
02-08-2021, 10:49 PM
obviously thread is advertising for sawstop

Gravydoo II
02-08-2021, 10:51 PM
lol yea, i work for sawstop. i go to forums for months, talk a lot of shit, then drop this post. They fly off the shelves. I would have gotten away with it if it wasnt for you meddling kids.

show the video where the guy rams his hand into it.

GinnasP99
02-08-2021, 11:08 PM
I told them kids not to go fkin around that damn toolshed.

magnetaress
02-08-2021, 11:09 PM
lol yea, i work for sawstop. i go to forums for months, talk a lot of shit, then drop this post. They fly off the shelves. I would have gotten away with it if it wasnt for you meddling kids.

show the video where the guy rams his hand into it.

I honestly cannot watch shit like that. This was ok cuz its a hotdog.

I'd pass out on your friend.

P.s. Gratz on all your beautiful commissions.

Gravydoo II
02-08-2021, 11:28 PM
the guys hand was 100% ok. the sawstop worked perfectly

Jibartik
02-08-2021, 11:54 PM
the guys hand was 100% ok. the sawstop worked perfectly

lmao

magnetaress
02-09-2021, 12:11 AM
Sounds like something a sawstop person or spy would say.

Jibartik
02-09-2021, 12:14 AM
I knew the bots were going to start mining our vast community of big spending potential customers on the free 20 year old elf sim lmao.

magnetaress
02-09-2021, 10:21 AM
Have to admit the stop saw tech is really impressive.

Gravydoo II
02-09-2021, 10:31 AM
So then, I get a text this morning. Its my sister. She died. The text was broken up in such a way that i get a long explination of how she died, next msg, but shes alive now and at the hospital.

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING

zodium
02-09-2021, 10:39 AM
So then, I get a text this morning. Its my sister. She died. The text was broken up in such a way that i get a long explination of how she died, next msg, but shes alive now and at the hospital.

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING

so what kind of supervillain are you planning to become?

Gravydoo II
02-09-2021, 10:55 AM
I was thinking something sound based.. like, loud ass horns that damage peoples hearing. Cause I dont think you can go to jail for blowing air horns in peoples ears resulting in torn ear drums. That and I want a cod-piece for the suit.. any ideas?

magnetaress
02-09-2021, 11:05 AM
https://i.imgur.com/EisbPQO.jpg

Siren Head.

A good one.

Mblake81
02-09-2021, 11:12 AM
I was thinking something sound based.. like, loud ass horns that damage peoples hearing. Cause I dont think you can go to jail for blowing air horns in peoples ears resulting in torn ear drums. That and I want a cod-piece for the suit.. any ideas?

qOu3hYXE_tM

magnetaress
02-09-2021, 11:20 AM
Soundwave is cooler.

HalflingSpergand
02-09-2021, 11:21 AM
Weren't you trash taking Christ just before all this? Hehehehe

magnetaress
02-09-2021, 11:24 AM
Not me.

HalflingSpergand
02-09-2021, 11:57 AM
No gravy was.

Gravydoo II
02-09-2021, 12:01 PM
I was. So what?? Wow I must have been talking bad about jesus when i cut my finger in my saw, too. Oh cept i didnt cut it off, just a little skin.

Anyone trying to say "i died for you" is a bitch. You died to glorify your own importance to yourself. Ohhh everyone look at meeeeee im so holy look at meeeeee!! uuuaaaahhh my ribs!! thats a spear ohhh gawwggDD!! uauaahahahhhh!! dead.

My religion is whatever that guy who stabbed jesus with a spear did after that day. I walk in his foot steps. The proud roman who saved the world from the tyrany of the christ and his evil father, yaweh the slaughterer of mankind.

Christians do realize they are in a cannibalistic cult based on the idea of EATING jesus and drinking his blood. Oh and that is human sacrifice. So you basically pay god with dead people so he wont come down and fuck everyone up. Then his daddy is going to get bored one day, destroy the earth and kill every living thing. That sounds like Thanos. That sounds like General Zodd. That sounds like every evil comic book villian ive ever heard of.

Mead
02-09-2021, 12:08 PM
Jesus cut your friend's finger off with a saw because you were trash talking him.

lol.

We're so fucked. That indomitable superbug can't come fast enough.

Gravydoo II
02-09-2021, 12:09 PM
Thats some narco kingpin shit. Oh im not gonna punish you. I'm gonna cut off your best friends fingers to teach you a lesson about bad mouthing me.

These people think that is "justice" but if i did that to their son or daughter they would cry.

HalflingSpergand
02-09-2021, 12:18 PM
Dont talk shit God is watching

Mblake81
02-09-2021, 12:18 PM
Christians do realize they are in a cannibalistic cult based on the idea of EATING jesus and drinking his blood.

*sips*

Is that you John Wayne, is this me.

Mblake81
02-09-2021, 12:19 PM
Jesus cut your friend's finger off with a saw because you were trash talking him.

lol.

We're so fucked. That indomitable superbug can't come fast enough.

Make sure to wear a mask.

Kaveh
02-09-2021, 12:24 PM
Dear liberals

All blacks are Christians. Go tell them your thoughts in their churches, I dare you. And don’t ever talk shit about racism when you’re overtly comfortable impugning the religion of 2 billion people

I am sorry about your friend though. Hopefully y’all iced it and went to the hospital

HalflingSpergand
02-09-2021, 12:36 PM
Fire and brimstone ring a bell

Gravydoo II
02-09-2021, 12:49 PM
Dont talk shit God is watching

LOL You just unmanned yourself. Big head rico... my god.

You just told everyone here you're a snitch. You would inform. Yeeessshhhh thats not a good look sperg. Like I'll put up with a lot but I dont talk to snitches. I thought you were at least a man and you stood on your own legs with your fucked up views..

You just admitted you worship authority and big brother, totalitianism. That means you have bitch in your blood and fear in your heart. Like, your daddies daddy had to be a bitch like you too. There is no way you were born that way you had to be a product of some kind of special bitch/snitch breeding program, like Dune.

This is why i say christians are the most cruel people on earth. Hes too much of a bitch to do it himself but he will wish it on you and yours. So if he could, he would. He cant though, cause again.. the kool-aid in the heart. Its a disability.

I get that you're trolling but my god. You unmanned yourself. Get a grip.

magnetaress
02-09-2021, 12:53 PM
Don't piss off Gravydoo II.

Gravydoo II
02-09-2021, 01:01 PM
Dear liberals

All blacks are Christians. Go tell them your thoughts in their churches, I dare you. And don’t ever talk shit about racism when you’re overtly comfortable impugning the religion of 2 billion people

I am sorry about your friend though. Hopefully y’all iced it and went to the hospital

Lol I dont think black people are born as christians. What about the black people born before the birth of christ? What about the black samuari? lol What if you're like, a black guy born in way deep in the amazon rain forest and like theres no people around for hundreds of miles and you get raised by bears and tigers and shit like the jungle book. Im sure thats happened.. once.. but what about that guy? :D

I wasnt there. I wish I was. We would have been using my saw and it wouldnt have happened.

seriously, thank you for your condolences. I was gonna be me, but seriously, thanks. They put it back on. Fucking magic.

Yeah but like, seriously, have you ever read the bible? You didnt think it was CRAZY??

Imagine you were dating someone who was like "if you dont believe in me, ill fucking torture you FOREVER. I will take you down to the bone, heal you up, then do it again, forever. Trillions of years, potentially" Then they said "im doing this because i love you".

You'd marry em?

Kaveh
02-09-2021, 01:01 PM
Weren't you trash taking Christ just before all this? Hehehehe

Very unchristian commentary from you bud, you’re gonna pay for that one on that back end. Wishing people ill is a very serious sin

Gwaihir
02-09-2021, 01:04 PM

HalflingSpergand
02-09-2021, 01:06 PM
Snitch? What u mean boyo?
Btw triggered

Gravydoo II
02-09-2021, 01:17 PM
Very unchristian commentary from you bud, you’re gonna pay for that one on that back end. Wishing people ill is a very serious sin

I didnt wish ill on anyone. What you talking about?

I'd say celebrating a victory for god by proxy of someone on a forum saying mean words that hurt your feelings and their friend getting a finger chopped off is a very serious sin.

I'd say thats something everyone should know. Imagine hiring a guy who thought like that... Could you trust them? A fucking worm like that?? makes my skin crawl

I cant help if he unmanned himself infront of everyone. I didnt wish ill on him though. He doesnt own any power tools.

HalflingSpergand
02-09-2021, 01:17 PM

Wishing ill will? How you figure that?

magnetaress
02-09-2021, 01:21 PM
Cuz u typed hehehejehe after the fact

Gravydoo II
02-09-2021, 01:22 PM
Snitch? What u mean boyo?
Btw triggered

Bighead rico?? Is that you?? Go pray to police daddy. I think someone was smoking weed and said jesus is a queer next door. do you need more change to drop those dimes?? :D:D:D:D lol

Mead
02-09-2021, 01:27 PM
https://i.imgur.com/1EmqZFF.jpg

magnetaress
02-09-2021, 01:27 PM
Why do u hate the Bene Gesserit? Christ?

Mblake81
02-09-2021, 01:28 PM
Bighead rico?? Is that you?? Go pray to police daddy. I think someone was smoking weed and said jesus is a queer next door. do you need more change to drop those dimes?? :D:D:D:D lol

^

moose posting

Gravydoo II
02-09-2021, 01:29 PM
^^ this is funny. (chainsaw jeebuz)
Nothing funny about bringing shame on your family..

HalflingSpergand
02-09-2021, 01:38 PM
Hate Christ? Watch them fingies thats all im sayin ( btw saws are dangerous use at your own risk )

Kaveh
02-09-2021, 02:11 PM
I didnt wish ill on anyone. What you talking about?

I'd say celebrating a victory for god by proxy of someone on a forum saying mean words that hurt your feelings and their friend getting a finger chopped off is a very serious sin.

I'd say thats something everyone should know. Imagine hiring a guy who thought like that... Could you trust them? A fucking worm like that?? makes my skin crawl

I cant help if he unmanned himself infront of everyone. I didnt wish ill on him though. He doesnt own any power tools.

I was talking to the guy I quoted doofus

You dense or something ?

Kaveh
02-09-2021, 02:12 PM
https://i.imgur.com/1EmqZFF.jpg

Lol’d

HalflingSpergand
02-09-2021, 02:20 PM
Unmanned? What type of gay club slang is that?

Autistic nazis don't have feelings

Gravydoo II
02-09-2021, 02:24 PM
gimme that christian side hug, that christian side hug. I am a little dense. I hope its enough to take a sword strike.

Mblake81
02-09-2021, 02:26 PM
gimme that christian side hug, that christian side hug. I am a little dense. I hope its enough to take a sword strike.

*You hear the beat from your car as you pass by the 321 club*

Gwaihir
02-09-2021, 02:27 PM
There we go. The only unity we're ever gonna find, is that in Christ Jesus.

*Sidehug*

magnetaress
02-09-2021, 02:30 PM
There we go. The only unity we're ever gonna find, is that in Christ Jesus.

*Sidehug*

That was mean. But oh well.

Gravydoo II
02-09-2021, 02:43 PM
I love this part
19 And the priest shall cause her to swear, and shall say unto the woman: 'If no man have lain with thee, and if thou hast not gone aside to uncleanness, being under thy husband, be thou free from this water of bitterness that causeth the curse;
20 but if thou hast gone aside, being under thy husband, and if thou be defiled, and some man have lain with thee besides thy husband--
21 then the priest shall cause the woman to swear with the oath of cursing, and the priest shall say unto the woman--the LORD make thee a curse and an oath among thy people, when the LORD doth make thy thigh to fall away, and thy belly to swell;
22 and this water that causeth the curse shall go into thy bowels, and make thy belly to swell, and thy thigh to fall away'; and the woman shall say: 'Amen, Amen.'
23 And the priest shall write these curses in a scroll, and he shall blot them out into the water of bitterness.
24 And he shall make the woman drink the water of bitterness that causeth the curse; and the water that causeth the curse shall enter into her and become bitter.

— Numbers 5, JPS 1917.

Gwaihir
02-09-2021, 02:54 PM
Water of Bitterness:. The Hebrew word for this series of words is "Marah"

They arrived at Marah but couldn’t drink the water there, because it was bitter. This is why they called it Marah [bitterness]. The people grumbled against Moshe and asked, “What are we to drink?” Moshe cried to Adonai ; and Adonai showed him a certain piece of wood, which, when he threw it into the water, made the water taste good. There Adonai made laws and rules of life for them, and there he tested them. He said, “If you will listen intently to the voice of Adonai your God, do what he considers right, pay attention to his mitzvot and observe his laws, I will not afflict you with any of the diseases I brought on the Egyptians; because I am Adonai your healer.” (A: v, S: iv)
Sh'mot (Exo) 15:23*-‬26 CJB

https://bible.com/bible/1275/exo.15.23-26.CJB

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marah_fabacea

The tubers of Marah fabacea were crushed and thrown into surface waters by the Kumeyaay to immobilize fish. The tubers contain megharrhin, a saponin-like glucoside. Saponins lower the surface tension of water allowing the formation of bubbles. It is likely that the substance enters the fish's circulation through the gill arches where only a single-cell epithelium separates the water from the animal’s red blood cells. The affected fish float to the surface.[3]

The fish walk on water.

Gwaihir
02-09-2021, 03:11 PM
Now for the good stuff:

Foiliage decocted for a cough remedy....
Decoction used for fever, or the blood....
Let that sink in.

For the life of a creature is in the blood, and I have given it to you on the altar to make atonement for yourselves; for it is the blood that makes atonement because of the life.’
Vayikra (Lev) 17:11 CJB

https://bible.com/bible/1275/lev.17.11.CJB
Source:
Barbara R. Bocek. “Ethnobotany of Costanoan Indians, California, Based on Collections by John P. Harrington.” Economic Botany, vol. 38, no. 2, 1984, pp. 240–255. JSTOR, www.jstor.org/stable/4254616. Accessed 9 Feb. 2021.

Marah Fabacea cures Covid.

I used it last February then literally all of my friends used it to cure the coof.

The best part.....
Three days after beginning treatment, covid was gone.

3 days to cure the

Corona = Sun= Sol
Archangel of the sun = michael
Adoptionist perspective of Jesus = Michael infused upon baptism

Revelations references Michael as battling Lucifer at end of times

Lucifer = archdaemon of Sol

Lucifer = Pride+Shame
Michael = Strength+Humility

Lucifer and Michael are the Syzygy of Sol

Pride. |. Strength
------------+---------------
Shame |. Humility
|

Ego conscious. | Christ-self Conscious
-------------------------+----------------------------------
Ego subcon. |. Christ self subcon

Gwaihir
02-09-2021, 03:16 PM
Like cures like:
The flowers are monoecious, that is, individual flowers are either male or female, but both sexes can be found on the same plant. Male flowers appear in open clusters while females flowers, distinguished by a swollen base, usually appear individually. The plant is self-fertile; pollen from the male flowers can fertilise the female flowers on the same plant.

The plant self-fertilizes (virgin birth)

Compare fruit shape to virus shape.

magnetaress
02-09-2021, 03:48 PM
Now for the good stuff:

Decoction used for fever, or the blood....
Let that sink in.

For the life of a creature is in the blood, and I have given it to you on the altar to make atonement for yourselves; for it is the blood that makes atonement because of the life.’
Vayikra (Lev) 17:11 CJB

https://bible.com/bible/1275/lev.17.11.CJB
Source:
Barbara R. Bocek. “Ethnobotany of Costanoan Indians, California, Based on Collections by John P. Harrington.” Economic Botany, vol. 38, no. 2, 1984, pp. 240–255. JSTOR, www.jstor.org/stable/4254616. Accessed 9 Feb. 2021.

Marah Fabacea cures Covid.

I used it last February then literally all of my friends used it to cure the coof.

The best part.....
Three days after beginning treatment, covid was gone.

3 days to cure the

Corona = Sun= Sol
Archangel of the sun = michael
Adoptionist perspective of Jesus = Michael infused upon baptism

Revelations references Michael as battling Lucifer at end of times

Lucifer = archdaemon of Sol

Lucifer = Pride+Shame
Michael = Strength+Humility

Lucifer and Michael are the Syzygy of Sol

Pride. |. Strength
------------+---------------
Shame |. Humility
|

Ego conscious. | Christ-self Conscious
-------------------------+----------------------------------
Ego subcon. |. Christ self subcon

Like cures like:
The flowers are monoecious, that is, individual flowers are either male or female, but both sexes can be found on the same plant. Male flowers appear in open clusters while females flowers, distinguished by a swollen base, usually appear individually. The plant is self-fertile; pollen from the male flowers can fertilise the female flowers on the same plant.

The plant self-fertilizes (virgin birth)

Compare fruit shape to virus shape.

Well this did happen and Idk who won. But I was there. I will say no more.

maskedmelon
02-09-2021, 03:57 PM
Can she have them fashion her a new one? We are there aren’t we?

Gwaihir
02-09-2021, 04:05 PM
Lol my wife is slowly coming to realize absolutely nothing productive will come from me today.

I started cracking beers at 10:55am and she just tried to accost me with the prospect of going to the store to buy all the food for my daughter's 13th birthday party this weekend, and I just slapped her on the ass and shoed her away with the words

"John 2:4, baby, ain't gonna happen today"

Jesus saith unto her, Woman, what have I to do with thee? mine hour is not yet come.
John 2:4 KJV

https://bible.com/bible/1/jhn.2.4.KJV

She had to go reference her bible...

HalflingSpergand
02-09-2021, 04:35 PM
Alcohol is poison

Gwaihir
02-09-2021, 04:36 PM
Alcohol is poison

I'm building up my tolerance. Judge ye not.

Tolerance is the conscious christ-self manifestation of patience. It works against wrath and judementalism, asshole.

I'm focusing my Chi.
Ephesians 6:12
12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

HalflingSpergand
02-09-2021, 05:16 PM
I can't see any reason to drink alcohol, coming from experience

Cassawary
02-09-2021, 05:17 PM
I can't see any reason to drink alcohol, coming from experience

Well it should be wine, liturgically.

Gwaihir
02-09-2021, 05:19 PM
Well it should be wine, liturgically.

I wonder if guiness baltimore blond could be considered a "wine" since there's the whole "bottled blonde" trope coming out of the "north" v "south" thing where the south actually has blondes and the north just has poser blonde mudbloods.

imperiouskitten
02-09-2021, 05:34 PM
She should move to Japan, I saw a stupid movie where you cut off fingers if you have to apologize to your yakuza boss, missing fingers very hip.

Gwaihir
02-09-2021, 05:36 PM
She should move to Japan, I saw a stupid movie where you cut off fingers if you have to apologize to your yakuza boss, missing fingers very hip.

I'm sorry I blocked you. Lol..... Uh oh

I won't be firing up the archaic bandsaw today.....

Cassawary
02-09-2021, 05:39 PM
mudbloods.

you're a mean drunk, Sir :D

Gwaihir
02-09-2021, 05:43 PM
you're a mean drunk, Sir :D

I gno. I woke up on the wrong side of the bed for beer day.

imperiouskitten
02-09-2021, 05:46 PM
I'm sorry I blocked you. Lol..... Uh oh

I won't be firing up the archaic bandsaw today.....

dont be sorry, im just an antagonizing mentor, u take me at whatever pace u can :)