PDA

View Full Version : Pharmaceuticals

magnetaress
02-08-2021, 11:58 AM
Come from the serpent.

I believe everything has it's place. As everything has it's cost. So I'm not advocating an extreme ban or censure on the use of drugs. Controlling drugs. And Controlling the manufacture and design of drugs while simultaneously outlawing and criminalizing wortcraft has destroyed America's health. Literacy. And independence.

The most basic drugs and herbs, mushrooms, plants, apothecary should be freely available to everyone. We should freely be able to produce our own poppies. Mushrooms. Flowers. Grind, distill. Dose. And distribute them as we see fit.

Leaving drug, wort, and supplementary medicine in the hands of a few large centralized international lobbies and organizations and allowing them to control us through our FDA and Dept of Agriculture is stifling and killing us. It's stopping us from taking care of our own and ourselves.

We've given our knowledge and our power to know to the beast.

We must take back our freedom and dismantle the regulatory and legal apparatus which has illegitimatey usurped our economy, life, and liberty.

HalflingSpergand
02-08-2021, 12:06 PM
Ya i think it has to be up to the individual, maybe thats the test or game

magnetaress
02-08-2021, 12:07 PM
Drugs should not be doled out to the individual by institutions or governments.

Gwaihir
02-08-2021, 12:09 PM
They used to burn people at the stake for making "drugs" with fetal cells.

Plus, you're not supposed to eat meat sacrificed to the gods.

We just a bunch of modern day Broomhildas gobbling up Hansel and Gretal

hobart
02-08-2021, 12:09 PM
The baseline for stupidity potential here is the misguided hippie notion that everything that is natural is ok and everything that is chemical or engineered is bad.

People that mine sulfur at Kawa Ijen don't live to 50. But hey, sulfur is natural. It must be good for you! We'll call it "Nature's Gold" and people can start drinking it suspended in water like Tang.

I don't entirely disagree with your sentiments about the FDA and Department of Agriculture, but who should replace them? People with no experience in pharmaceuticals or farming? To get qualified you invariably develop potential conflicts along the way.

Swish
02-08-2021, 12:13 PM
Big pharma companies disagree.

Can't beat the example of a lab cloning a drug for HIV symptom treatment and trying to distribute it in parts of Africa for a way more affordable cost, only to get sued.

$$$ wins.

magnetaress
02-08-2021, 12:15 PM
The baseline for stupidity potential here is the misguided hippie notion that people are infallible. Institutions more so.

No one should be responsible for the misuse or abuse of something, then the self. Only I indivually can bare this responsibility.

I am not responsible if someone else overdoses on their own

Nore is my psychiatrist responsible if I overdose on my antipsychotics. Yet they are held legally liable.

We must hold the individual accountable, and the individual must face the consequences and reality of their actions and circumstances.

In the case of truly disabled people. That falls to their families and if necessary communities. Those families and communities shouldn't be punished by the government, or by the pharmaceutical industry seeking to avoid liability.

We give Institutions power over our lives and deaths. We suffer.

HalflingSpergand
02-08-2021, 12:17 PM
I like to think of behavior in this world in terms of cults, that's why i think it's called culture and they want to combine them all to control everyone and have a single cult, so if you don't like pharmaceuticals that is not your cult but there will probably always be that cult. Something like that

magnetaress
02-08-2021, 12:21 PM
I will not hold the USDA, FDA or pfizer responsible for my health and condition. They are my enemies. Sick and twisted with fear, cowardice, and greed. They are irresponsible.

So I swear.

zodium
02-08-2021, 12:31 PM

this is a revolting display of liberalism.

Gwaihir
02-08-2021, 12:34 PM

Sperg dropping transcendent truth nuggets today.

GinnasP99
02-08-2021, 01:42 PM
I feel this way about da diabeetus. You know what the *actual* cure is ? Eating healthy, losing weight and working out, but you can't sell that to lazy people.

Tunabros
02-08-2021, 01:43 PM
OP get help pls

magnetaress
02-08-2021, 01:48 PM
OP get help pls

I did. Guess what, it was dumb and irresponsible of me to ask for help. And got me further into hell.

I'm seriously considering euthanasia again. It's in the back of my mind. Constantly reminding me, this is what is still left in my own hands. This is the option I have the freedom for, yet.

I don't want help. I don't want to be punished. I'm tired of being punished by others. I'm tired of being at the mercy of.

I don't want to actually talk about it. I'm fine. I am just posting. Do not do anything for me or worry.

I felt I should express my experience with the reality of pharmaceuticals. Maybe I should just shut up.

I'm tired of being controlled.

Danth
02-08-2021, 01:54 PM
I feel this way about da diabeetus. You know what the *actual* cure is ? Eating healthy, losing weight and working out, but you can't sell that to lazy people.

Does not apply to type 1. Realistically Type 1 and the much more common Type 2 diabetes (which the quoted comment applies to) should have different names entirely.

Danth

magnetaress
02-08-2021, 01:59 PM
It cannot be honestly that hard to make insulin.

Someone in their community should be able to make it, if not themselves.

Also pollution and disease has damaged the genome. Those people are a result of that.

Not to mention all of the food, drug, and cosmetic companies now advertising custom tailored microbiomes.

Thr survivors are in for some serious caloric gluttony and mineral deficiency.

People starve to death fat and disabled by greed. And fear.

Gwaihir
02-08-2021, 02:31 PM
Fruits of the soil are essentially -25% in mineral load since the 80s

zodium
02-08-2021, 02:32 PM
everyone hates capitalism, but they don't know they hate capitalism, so they just complain about individual problems like they're unconnected phenomena with no underlying cause.

magnetaress
02-08-2021, 02:37 PM
Archive this thread. Here'in lay the roots of America's, nigh, the worlds pathology. We have achieved pathos. Blessed be to bertoxulous.

magnetaress
02-10-2021, 03:44 PM
I really want to sleep. Scared to take this med. The science says it could fuck with the leptin signaling between fat and metabolism. Since my fast is going so well. It's scare. Also it could give me an arrhythmia, and induce mania. Aggression. Even tho it's sedative. Scary stuff.

I'm probably a little bit manic right now.

I wish I felt up to walking around the park and getting dressed.

Blingy
02-10-2021, 04:01 PM
I did. Guess what, it was dumb and irresponsible of me to ask for help. And got me further into hell.

I'm seriously considering euthanasia again. It's in the back of my mind. Constantly reminding me, this is what is still left in my own hands. This is the option I have the freedom for, yet.

I don't want help. I don't want to be punished. I'm tired of being punished by others. I'm tired of being at the mercy of.

I don't want to actually talk about it. I'm fine. I am just posting. Do not do anything for me or worry.

I felt I should express my experience with the reality of pharmaceuticals. Maybe I should just shut up.

I'm tired of being controlled.

Move to Seattle. Either central district or capitol hill will be utopia for you.

magnetaress
02-10-2021, 04:10 PM
Nope. I'd rather shoot myself. I seen how weird u guys r. U think ur cool but you really aren't.

Re-read thread and re-evaluate your decision to post dumb advice or attempt a troll.

imperiouskitten
02-10-2021, 05:09 PM
everyone hates capitalism, but they don't know they hate capitalism, so they just complain about individual problems like they're unconnected phenomena with no underlying cause.

Knuckle
02-16-2021, 11:47 AM
Come from the serpent.

I believe everything has it's place. As everything has it's cost. So I'm not advocating an extreme ban or censure on the use of drugs. Controlling drugs. And Controlling the manufacture and design of drugs while simultaneously outlawing and criminalizing wortcraft has destroyed America's health. Literacy. And independence.

The most basic drugs and herbs, mushrooms, plants, apothecary should be freely available to everyone. We should freely be able to produce our own poppies. Mushrooms. Flowers. Grind, distill. Dose. And distribute them as we see fit.

Leaving drug, wort, and supplementary medicine in the hands of a few large centralized international lobbies and organizations and allowing them to control us through our FDA and Dept of Agriculture is stifling and killing us. It's stopping us from taking care of our own and ourselves.

We've given our knowledge and our power to know to the beast.

We must take back our freedom and dismantle the regulatory and legal apparatus which has illegitimatey usurped our economy, life, and liberty.

I was initially in college for pharmacy, glad I dropped out, won't say I dropped out for altruistic reasons, I did not, but I am glad my life path changed even though the pay would have been better. MOst jobs dont contribute to a greater well being of people or earth, I'd hate to be in pharmacy and be part of the worsening of society as a whole. This is a industry that should honestly be government managed without significant opportunity for profit. As we've seen, the by product of producing 'breakthrough' drugs thanks to money incentives, is that a lot of garbage(90s opiod crisis), gets pushed through as a miracle to the masses $$$$ while doing jack shit to help us.