PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous: Faction Issues for DE ENC (Agnostic)

Lebeau
05-23-2011, 10:03 AM
Created a Dark Elf Enchanter with Project 1999 today and found that I am now KoS to all of Freeport (and even Travis Twotone).

Before you all jump all over me, please hear me out. On live I leveled three DE ENC across 2 servers and was always apprehensive to the vast majority of Freeport even without the use of Illusion/Faction spells or Faction farming. My newbie leveling always took place in the Freeport starting area and I could always run to the guards or to Slate in EC when in trouble.

This is no longer the case. Even the general consensus from EC /ooc was that this is highly irregular.

Any assistance on this matter will be much appreciated.

Malrubius
05-23-2011, 10:08 AM
I think you are right. My DE Enchanter did not start KoS in FP (at least not in WFP).

I can't remember, but do DE Enchanters have a choice of religion? That is the only thing I can think of that might make a difference.

Lebeau
05-23-2011, 10:10 AM
I think you are right. My DE Enchanter did not start KoS in FP (at least not in WFP).

I can't remember, but do DE Enchanters have a choice of religion? That is the only thing I can think of that might make a difference.

You can choose to be Agnostic or worship Innoruuk.

I have always chosen Agnostic as it provided me with unhindered access to just about anywhere.

Lebeau
05-23-2011, 11:22 PM
Bump.

Sundawg
12-17-2011, 05:57 PM
This is "fixed" pending update. Faction is a work in progress. Will not all be done in one fell swoop or patch.