PDA

View Full Version : Is it too late to start classic wow?

Tunabros
02-05-2021, 03:10 AM
Heyo guys,

So I missed the classic hype (a little too late) but is it really TOO LATE to get in

I'm not a huge wow player

I played a bit because I had a friend who forced me to play TBC: warmane with him

was pretty fun but I saw some videos online about wow classic and damn, I kinda

missed out

Anyone know if its too late to start classic wow? or is classic wow just a scam and it

sucks? tell me what you think

Swish
02-05-2021, 04:16 AM
Isn't TBC launching soon if it hasn't already?

I heard they might be doing fresh servers for it but again I'm not really that into the loop.

I played for a month when classic wow first launched... enjoyed it but didn't renew partly because I didn't "have the time", feel like I should have carried on regardless.

imperiouskitten
02-05-2021, 03:57 PM
I have a 60 priest in molten core gibs if u wannit. maxed out for pre-BWL. if you like WoW classic it's fine, we only quit because guild politics got me stuck sharing power with a white male asian female normie couple where the girl was really annoying. Vexed my femXerxes dream

Bardp1999
02-05-2021, 05:00 PM
Join Herod server and look for <Corpse Run> on the Horde side - it is all P99 Aftermath members and we have 2 raids that do all the raid content - about 100 of us - with that said we usually still have a few open slots in each raid, especially the EST raid (we have EST raid and PST raid).

Too late? Not at all, come join the fun

We raid on Wednesday and Sunday evenings for 'progression content' which is right now Naxrammus, and then during the week there are MC, BWL, AQ, and all the 20 man raids that people put together

magnetaress
02-05-2021, 07:11 PM
I timewalked some TBC many months ago, stealing enchantments, mind controlling mobs to use their buffs is legit good gameplay.

Don't think I can justify a new sub and grinding just to watch newbs attack the wrong mobs tho.

DoodyLich666
02-05-2021, 10:02 PM
Are those classic servers going to roll into TBC soon?

Nocht
02-06-2021, 02:15 AM
You probably have another 8-12 months of wow classic to enjoy. Blizz isn't going to announce anything outside of Blizzcon and after that its going to be at least half a year before a beta for TBC.

More than enough time to sleeze through MC and BWL before the tired raiders start dropping out and opening spots for you to go to Naxx.

Go for it mang!

bubur
02-06-2021, 02:55 AM
nope. just download it and play

ppl asked if it was 'too late to start' 1 year into p99 blue server. it's now been 9 yrs or more

you would today be considered 'old blood' if you started 2 years out from release