PDA

View Full Version : Superbowl 1999

strongNpretty
02-04-2021, 05:00 PM
Today is a glorious day.. Today nostalgia runs at an all time high.

During the superbowl of 1999, they released a commercial for "Dorito's 3D". Mom bought them for me randomly one day, and they instantly became my favorite chip.. I'll go ahead and call these my number 1 Everquest snack back in the day

Today- I found them at my local Target.. Nostalgia runs at an all time high today.. Need to get home, crack this bag open, and go slay some shit.

OG Commercial-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YC4ioMUORCQ

My bag-
https://i.imgur.com/z4aE8iE.jpg

imperiouskitten
02-04-2021, 05:30 PM
You're a weird guy. What's the weirdest thing you jack off to ?

strongNpretty
02-04-2021, 05:34 PM

Stop talking.

Tunabros
02-04-2021, 05:35 PM

????

Tunabros
02-04-2021, 05:36 PM
I like doritos too OP

cool ranch is the best flavor!

strongNpretty
02-04-2021, 05:38 PM
I like doritos too OP

cool ranch is the best flavor!

Amen!! By the time i get these chips home from my work commute, they will probably just look like normal doritos haha!

imperiouskitten
02-04-2021, 05:50 PM
Stop talking.

It's an honest question, and I just wanted to include some healthy hobbyism to counterbalance the Doritoes, which can contribute to heart disease.

Is it just Blacked? Just Blacked, all the time? or female POV? or is it totally whitebread, like "latina" in google ? I want to know u better.

strongNpretty
02-04-2021, 05:54 PM
It's an honest question, and I just wanted to include some healthy hobbyism to counterbalance the Doritoes, which can contribute to heart disease.

Is it just Blacked? Just Blacked, all the time? or female POV? or is it totally whitebread, like "latina" in google ? I want to know u better.

Stop bein an asshole just cause you're stuck lookin like Budnick from Salute Your Shorts...

https://i.imgur.com/gkPXgxW.jpg

Kaveh
02-04-2021, 05:59 PM
I lol’ed at every post in this thread

imperiouskitten
02-04-2021, 06:16 PM
Stop bein an asshole just cause you're stuck lookin like Budnick from Salute Your Shorts...

lol dude, 2 mean

HalflingSpergand
02-04-2021, 06:17 PM
Haha gud 1
How long u been sitting on that firecracker

strongNpretty
02-04-2021, 06:29 PM
Haha gud 1

Mr. Spergand- A man of my caliber spits hot fire without warning. No idea why she's fucking with me in the first place..

https://i.imgur.com/Dywru9T.jpg

Evia
02-04-2021, 06:33 PM

Hahahah too accurate.

I also remember trying doritos 3d around the velious or luclin days. Nostalgia is the best.

Speaking of nostalgia! I miss old 90s shows like salute your shorts, Pete and Pete, legend of the hidden temple, rockos modern life, ren and stimpy, Clarissa explains it all.. you know those old 90s shows.

strongNpretty
02-04-2021, 06:34 PM
only fat guys with low t eat doritos

or corn for that matter, sorry you lost enjoy your gut

see you in thurgadin

Corn fed gains. Sorry you're skinny.

Reality check- We're all in our mid 30's at the very least.. I'm not sure who you tryin to impress with your high levels of T. Good luck with that cholesterol and infertility!

strongNpretty
02-04-2021, 06:35 PM
Evia my man!!! Left ya hangin last weekend, wasn't able to find much playtime.. But look out for me this weekend!!

imperiouskitten
02-04-2021, 06:36 PM
Hahahah too accurate.

I also remember trying doritos 3d around the velious or luclin days. Nostalgia is the best.

ayyyy he's still mad

hey i'm not mid 30s i'm young af. think EARLY 30s

Evia
02-04-2021, 06:38 PM
ayyyy he's still mad

hey i'm not mid 30s i'm young af. think EARLY 30s

Not mad. Doesn't change the fact you've got a doppelganger. It could be worse tho.
Everyone says I look like Kevin Bacon so that's not much better tbh.

imperiouskitten
02-04-2021, 06:39 PM
def mad im a handwriting expert. terse sentences, well-punctuated

Evia
02-04-2021, 06:42 PM
Evia my man!!! Left ya hangin last weekend, wasn't able to find much playtime.. But look out for me this weekend!!

I should be free Sunday! Let's do it!

Evia
02-04-2021, 06:42 PM
def mad im a handwriting expert. terse sentences, well-punctuated

Need a hug? I think you need a hug.
/hug

Evia
02-04-2021, 06:44 PM
Who played in the super bowl in 99? Wasn't that farve with the packers? W/o googling.

Cassawary
02-04-2021, 06:53 PM
elway and the fraud Terrel davis

FatherSioux
02-04-2021, 09:14 PM

Got me real good. 😂

FatherSioux
02-04-2021, 09:16 PM
elway and the fraud Terrel davis

Why was TD a fraud? Genuinely curious...

magnetaress
02-04-2021, 09:19 PM
Cool Ranch awww yissss

Nocht
02-04-2021, 10:25 PM

Legendary XD

Bardp1999
02-04-2021, 10:45 PM
I may have a controversial opinion here, but I thought Doritos 3D were terrible. It's like the air inside the 3D part was always stale and left a weird taste in my mouth.

Kaveh
02-05-2021, 04:01 AM
This may be a weirder opinion, but I’ve never had Doritos 3D because I’m not obese. However, love ya Big Jeff. Beat the hell out of those protestors in Seattle for me brother

Mblake81
02-05-2021, 08:25 AM

lol dude, 2 mean

Haha gud 1

Hahahah too accurate.

Got me real good. 😂

https://i.imgur.com/yBkTH6z.gif

FatherSioux
02-05-2021, 10:42 PM
We're just going to let Budnik thread die? Best thing I've read around here in a bit.

Nocht
02-06-2021, 01:36 AM
We're just going to let Budnik thread die? Best thing I've read around here in a bit.

https://youtu.be/41fb9ztJ9wo

I like the cooler ranch doritos.

alexdoofaz
02-06-2021, 07:46 AM

Rofl

imperiouskitten
02-06-2021, 09:08 AM
omg y'all donked on me like 3 days ago now let it dieeee

the haircuts not even identical, only extremely similar (https://i.imgur.com/DVBjKae.jpg). and my hair is like darker (https://i.imgur.com/jpbrfg7.jpg)too! -_- meanies

imperiouskitten
02-06-2021, 09:15 AM
This may be a weirder opinion, but I’ve never had Doritos 3D because I’m not obese. However, love ya Big Jeff. Beat the hell out of those protestors in Seattle for me brother

wait, is strongnpretty Big Jeff?

god dammit i never should have heckled him, of course he can stunt

Kaveh
02-06-2021, 05:08 PM
Yes dummy pay attention stop doing opioids

I’m regrettably for Tom Brady in this thing tomorrow

mcoy
02-06-2021, 05:21 PM
https://youtu.be/41fb9ztJ9wo

I like the cooler ranch doritos.

I like how it's "cool American" flavor in Europe.

-Mcoy

getsome
02-07-2021, 12:15 AM
Super Bowl in 2021 - if a team scores on three consecutive possessions they are required to take a safety on the next possession.

Bearsnowls
02-07-2021, 05:27 PM
Tom Brady must be stopped at all costs.

Cassawary
02-07-2021, 06:09 PM
Go Bucs! I'm tired of this nu Nfl horseshit

Kaveh
02-07-2021, 06:10 PM
Yeah I’m for them too. Mohammed and the chiefs need to go back to Yemen

Bearsnowls
02-07-2021, 08:44 PM
Don't forget, tombrady kisses his son on the mouth.

Jibartik
02-07-2021, 08:45 PM
I know its already started but I bet tom braidy wins.

FatherSioux
02-07-2021, 08:53 PM
If you don’t like Brady you’re a sad.

Bearsnowls
02-07-2021, 09:20 PM
90% of the country doesn't like Brady, unless you're a jackass bandwagon fan or from Boston/TB.

Gravydoo II
02-07-2021, 10:03 PM
football is gay as fuck

imperiouskitten
02-07-2021, 10:17 PM
football is gay as fuck

secondeded

FatherSioux
02-07-2021, 10:27 PM
90% of the country doesn't like Brady, unless you're a jackass bandwagon fan or from Boston/TB.

People don’t like him because he’s great. Your 90% claim doesn’t discredit my claim, sorry you’re sad.

PS: I just enjoy seeing people who are great do their job. Again, sorry you’re sad.

Jibartik
02-07-2021, 10:40 PM
out of the loop, want to know why ppl hate him.

Cassawary
02-07-2021, 11:00 PM
Chiefs got punked

Gravydoo II
02-07-2021, 11:56 PM
out of the loop, want to know why ppl hate him.

people dont like him because he was protected during a cheating indicent. The whole deflategate thing. They were deflating the balls lower than regulation. It was cheating. As you can see. Toms punishment was... winning another super bowl. Thats why people hate him. That and he cheats on his wife but right wingers dont care about that anymore.

Jibartik
02-07-2021, 11:59 PM
I think I'd rather put a gun in my mouth than not like a celerity or athlete because of how their marriage was working out.

Gravydoo II
02-08-2021, 12:03 AM
Like i said, football is gay as fuck. I googled it for help, too. lol

Good game guys. Lets all go get naked.

Cassawary
02-08-2021, 12:03 AM
people dont like him because he was protected during a cheating indicent. The whole deflategate thing. They were deflating the balls lower than regulation. It was cheating. As you can see. Toms punishment was... winning another super bowl. Thats why people hate him. That and he cheats on his wife but right wingers dont care about that anymore.

Also spygate

Gwaihir
02-08-2021, 12:17 AM
Also spygate

You would've never made it past all my SpyTech to get into my fort when we were kids...
And there were booby traps.

We made a punji stick trap with a giant hole with picket fence slats, crossed over with twigs covered in pine needles. Shit...infiltrators would've been done for.

Kaveh
02-08-2021, 12:19 AM
Mattress Mack made 2.7 million

You’re from H Town?

FatherSioux
02-08-2021, 12:29 AM
Imagine thinking pro athletes all play by the letter of the law.

Athletes are treated as if the rules don’t apply to them their entire lives. Then you hate them if they don’t play by the same rules? Brilliant system you have built. Again, sorry you’re sad.

Kaveh
02-08-2021, 12:37 AM
Tom Brady looks better than you and is less obese. Seek Christ if you disagree. Plus, Patrick Mohammad is fucking ugly. Jesus Christ he’s hideous, him and kaepernick need to go home to Yemen

Gravydoo II
02-08-2021, 01:01 AM
jesus christ was a brown ass jewish dude. I been to the middle east. White jesus with blonde/brown hair like kurt russel is not real.

Kaveh
02-08-2021, 01:07 AM
Climate change happened historically in addition to now, + before Yarmouk people were much different

I don’t expect you to understand either point I was trying to make

Cassawary
02-08-2021, 01:08 AM
jesus christ was a brown ass jewish dude. I been to the middle east. White jesus with blonde/brown hair like kurt russel is not real.

All things are possible to through the lord jesus Christ

Gravydoo II
02-08-2021, 01:40 AM
Even turning white when white people worship you

Byue
02-08-2021, 02:30 AM
there was sports today?

Gwaihir
02-08-2021, 04:46 AM
Halftime show opens with "the Weeknd" (the weakened( exitting a sports coupe in a Vegas backdrop.

Jesus descends in a beam of light onto the set and the the Weeknd steps forward to replace him in the blinding lights of touch down.

The words:
"You L(ose) touch enough hours alone" visible in lights on the main stage with a demonic choir of glowing red eyed priests.

The weeknd proceeds into a mirrored hallway where the words "Hours Gone, Feel Nothing" are visible in lights on the opposing sides of the mirrored hall.

Closes with "blinding lights"

Gwaihir
02-08-2021, 06:05 AM
Weakened: Lacking Strength, Syzygy: Shame and Pride.

Pride (Lucifer) replaces Christ in the intro. "you lose touch" when "alone long enough"

Staring at yourself in a room of mirrors, "Hours Gone, feel nothing". (Demoralization against people soul searching/reflecting on who they are)

Gwaihir
02-08-2021, 06:29 AM

You're wrong again.

Gravydoo II
02-08-2021, 10:34 AM
You ever been to the middle east???

magnetaress
02-08-2021, 11:03 AM
I think this bowl was rigged for the bucks.

Also Jesus may have been white. But what if Jesus was an Atredies prince?

Kaveh
02-08-2021, 11:03 AM
100% iranian, so is my wife. My wife and father both have blue eyes and pass easily for European. 2/3 children the same, 1 son and myself look more middle eastern / Hispanic

Also, who gives a shit dude? Jesus could be black and it doesn’t change where you’re going. It also doesn’t change the fact that Patrick Mohammed looks like a 5 year old baby face with pubes on his head. His ugliness isn’t racial, it’s factual

Hope this helps. TLDR: Tom Brady represents American greatness

Kaveh
02-08-2021, 11:06 AM
Jesus was a handsomillionaire

Gravydoo II
02-08-2021, 11:40 AM
where am i going?? Your fairy tales might scare your kids but it doesnt impress anyone. There is no "your going" cause when im dead, im dead. even if there was a heaven, and there not, i still wouldnt go. Sounds like a place for pussies to worship a dude all day, forever. like, what part will you be worshipping? Your mohammed, your jesus, all those guys were just liars. They were cult leaders and you fell for it.

How much money have you given your religion over the course of your life?

Oh but its not about then dollars boyyyeeeee. They just DEMAND money from you cause heaven has a price tag lol

Isnt it a bit convenient that THEY knew the lord but nobody else did... oh and every one else, they are wrong. Its almost like god agrees with everything jesus did... I wonder how that could be?! Must be a miracle!! Can you believe it? A god who agrees with a man on every single point. Almost like, the guy made up the god. Well that couldnt be true. God couldnt just be one of the thousands in the pantheon of gods over the millenia.

Here is a short list of gods that are fake.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZVRpqm0Cl0
(all of them)

Gwaihir
02-08-2021, 11:48 AM
Imagine being a hylic with those hungry eyes.

https://youtu.be/6oKUTOLSeMM

Gwaihir
02-08-2021, 11:57 AM
The real L, is that before the plandemic hit, I was in the process of starting up a gym-based mentorship program. I was totally ready to sponsor a young adult mentee for the Lord too.

Now,most of the churches are pushing the vaccine. Damned rocky path, and it's shallow roots.

Gwaihir
02-08-2021, 12:53 PM
Rev 2:10

"Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life."14072

HalflingSpergand
02-08-2021, 01:06 PM
Jesus was a handsomillionaire

Gwaihir
02-08-2021, 01:07 PM
If we consider his inheritance, a millionaire is an understatement.

magnetaress
02-08-2021, 01:13 PM
Imagine being a hylic with those hungry eyes.

https://youtu.be/6oKUTOLSeMM

This is basically what wow is. Why am I so immune?

FatherSioux
02-08-2021, 02:52 PM
Any security guards able to chime in on why we’re hiring 350lb 65 year old men as security guards at the Super Bowl?

magnetaress
02-08-2021, 02:53 PM
Halftime show was more than a little gay and trying to be Catholic about it.

Gustoo
02-08-2021, 03:13 PM
just wanted to add that they have cool ranch in europe, but it is called cool american, which is even better. Ranch dressing isn't a flavor out of usa.

magnetaress
02-08-2021, 03:22 PM
just wanted to add that they have cool ranch in europe, but it is called cool american, which is even better. Ranch dressing isn't a flavor out of usa.

Niccce this made me smile 😃

Mead
02-08-2021, 03:44 PM
I can't help but think Gwaihir is Filbus. It sounds like he completely immersed himself with the scriptures and is just straight up bible trolling.

Kaveh
02-08-2021, 04:16 PM
I can't help but think Gwaihir is Filbus. It sounds like he completely immersed himself with the scriptures and is just straight up bible trolling.

He’s throndor

That would be a weird LARP, to pretend good at stocks + divorced with kids

Also, Bible trolling can be fairly entertaining. This place is so autistic at baseline you can troll the shit out of people if, say, you work two weeks at a time in west Texas once every two months consulting on wind turbine inefficiency

Kaveh
02-08-2021, 04:18 PM

Good post my man. An entertaining piece of trivium

Gwaihir
02-08-2021, 04:21 PM
"Bible Trolling"?

Nah. Real thing, bro. Christ is real, you're just blind. Nothing a little spit and mud won't fix.

Throndor died in the first age of Middle Earth, by the way.

http://tolkiengateway.net/wiki/Eagles

imperiouskitten
02-08-2021, 04:29 PM

I stay on dat lookout too but I don't think so. That one seems to be cleanly vanquished. He real ashamed after being rude af to me IRL because I really actually didn't meet him for a date. I was on vacation in the area with my BF of the time, idk why he expected me to show up for romance in spite of clear communication about it. Bad social cues reading and reacted with embarrrrrassing speech in person.

I was polite thru his whole episode and we reached amiability, but next time I saw him online he was behaving totally different. Idid tell him I'd let it go more than once but he just went full transphobe and never once would speak to me honestly about it, ever. I guess he was attempting the superdunk self-gaslight, but his absence here would bely that effort's failure. Like all angry closet cases -- whatever delicious and fulfilling morsel they ashame themselves to covet -- he truly deserves mockery. I shout this grand forum yellowtext to the heavens. I slew the boy kang with my very own charm -- on ACCIDENT. Let this be a lesson to you that the power of self abuse over your internalized sex and identity phobias is absolutely ugly and capital-C Cringe.

So if you're lookin for filbus, don't you sweat for the search. He couldn't post here without focusing on me I am certain :p he'd telegraph big league. I think he did get a gf and bail from forum boarding for goodsies, tho, so grats to him on the sex.

Anyway dont fuel the face mask identity conspiracy theories, they really do harm some ppl here's mental health >_>

Mead
02-08-2021, 04:47 PM
I stay on dat lookout too but I don't think so. That one seems to be cleanly vanquished. He real ashamed after being rude af to me IRL because I really actually didn't meet him for a date. I was on vacation in the area with my BF of the time, idk why he expected me to show up for romance in spite of clear communication about it. Bad social cues reading and reacted with embarrrrrassing speech in person. I was polite thru his whole episode and did tell him I'd let it go more than once but he just went full transphobe and never once would speak to me honestly about it, ever. I guess he was attempting the superdunk self-gaslight, but his absence here would bely that effort's failure. Like all angry closet cases he truly deserves mockery. I shout this grand forum yellowtext to the heavens. I slew the boy kang with my very own charm -- on ACCIDENT.

Anyway dont fuel the face mask identity conspiracy theories, they really do harm some ppl here's mental health >_>

My aim wasn't to fuel any conspiracy theories at all. My brain just has a hard time accepting this forum person who seems somewhat intelligent is so naïve and gullible that trolling had to be the only answer. And I guess I don't know this person as well as you guys clearly do.

magnetaress
02-08-2021, 04:54 PM
Gwaihir is ridiculously knowledgeable and posts the right thing every time.

They probably were a high ranking priestly authority with massive discipline in theologics.

If the bible were a katana, it'd be Gwaihir.

imperiouskitten
02-08-2021, 05:01 PM
My aim wasn't to fuel any conspiracy theories at all. My brain just has a hard time accepting this forum person who seems somewhat intelligent is so naïve and gullible that trolling had to be the only answer. And I guess I don't know this person as well as you guys clearly do.

I am only half serious, Meado-san. I just wanted to recount my Filbus yellowtext once more for the audience. His is the grandest head-o-game on the wall of my trolling hall.

It may be strange that he's the only one of my game to commit forum seppuku, and to find his way to my skinning-camp without my consent and with my having loosed nary a volley, but I cannot but ignore the grandeur of the stag's twisted horns. A beast of such stature, once felled, demands to be mounted whatever the forestory.

Whatever shameful writhing the poor soul carried out in the grips of that final illness, he stands forever tall, steady, majestic here in edifice, as he truly was before that pestilence wrought its shocking will into him. May his spirit fare well, pure, & free.

Mead
02-08-2021, 05:08 PM
I am only half serious, Meado-san. I just wanted to recount my Filbus yellowtext once more for the audience. His is the grandest head-o-game on the wall of my trolling hall.

I kind of figured that. I'm not actually looking for him, although we did have good bro science chemistry, despite having different goals. I did notice his account was banned which I'm assuming was intentional.

Mead
02-08-2021, 05:18 PM
Gwaihir is ridiculously knowledgeable and posts the right thing every time.

They probably were a high ranking priestly authority with massive discipline in theologics.

If the bible were a katana, it'd be Gwaihir.

It's funny you say that. I have an old friend who meets that description. He finished his schooling for the seminary but was most likely struggling with celibacy and his closeted homosexuality. So he left and joined the military.

Gwaihir
02-08-2021, 05:37 PM
It's funny you say that. I have an old friend who meets that description. He finished his schooling for the seminary but was most likely struggling with celibacy and his closeted homosexuality. So he left and joined the military.

Matthew 5:30
"And if your right hand causes you to stumble, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to go into hell."

Isaiah 56:4-5
"For thus saith the LORD unto the eunuchs that keep my sabbaths, and choose the things that please me, and take hold of my covenant;6 Even unto them will I give in mine house and within my walls a place and a name better than of sons and of daughters: I will give them an everlasting name, that shall not be cut off."

Did I just inadvertently become an asexual trans advocate?

imperiouskitten
02-08-2021, 05:47 PM
I think it is dangerous to compliment Gwaihir so generously. I sense a tender, malleable soul. Almost adolescent in its perch in the balance. Between Ching and Chong. Between Thelma, and Louise. Between Black, and Employed. Between permacringe newfriend, and redeemed Wizard of the Tubes. With overconfidence at this critical juncture this flighty, slender spirit hangs in true peril, as bound to fall crashing, by the inertia of its jaunty, masculine surety, into the very gayest bodybuilding.com Pick Up Artist subforums as it is to be wafted feather-light into the higher strata it aspires to, eyes lifted by the true magic, that which acts contrary to gravity, that which blesses the sublimity of inversions and renders unto them a living diviinity. By name called the realm of the Trap Admirers.

Only time will tell if our New Friend will rise

Gwaihir
02-08-2021, 05:54 PM
You're probably right.

Satan's last effort, after attempts at persuasion and coercion fail, is flattery. Why do you think "Samael" means "Venom of God". Poisoned praise, indeed.

That's why GATE is such a nefarious program. Nothing stimeys the development of a child prodigy like separating him from his peers and telling him he's "Special"-er than everyone else.

In fact, I believe that is the entire point of the "Gifted and Talented" program; to pluck those with un-empathetic potential for further "grooming" and to simultaneously throw the Indigo into praise-ladden ruin.

imperiouskitten
02-08-2021, 05:59 PM
I too was enrolled in the " GATE " programs, wherein I contracted Hand, Foot and Mouth disease cavorting my precious preteen body in a hot spring in the care of virtual strangers. The chaos we have survived is a gr8 raging sea. But here we stand ready to rock, ass out of bubble gum.

magnetaress
02-08-2021, 06:04 PM
Matthew 5:30
"And if your right hand causes you to stumble, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to go into hell."

Isaiah 56:4-5
"For thus saith the LORD unto the eunuchs that keep my sabbaths, and choose the things that please me, and take hold of my covenant;6 Even unto them will I give in mine house and within my walls a place and a name better than of sons and of daughters: I will give them an everlasting name, that shall not be cut off."

Did I just inadvertently become an asexual trans advocate?

Tbh. I think it's better to do it without fucking up your junk. But if you gotta fuck up your junk, and this is the only way. And it is to follow God, you do it in order to be Christian, and stay true. Then ya. God won't throw you in the trash bin like that dirty malformed child Satan says you are.

I believe u shouldn't cut off your dick or glue on a fake one, I don't care to know your sex Gwaihir, or assume.

It's a nice passage though.

This is just one, not defacto perspective. I mean, it's different for everyone, and between them and God.

Also I really don't want to turn you into a homosexual or transition /transexualism condoner. Preach on. Bro.

Just plz be nice. Calling people names makes them transition harder.

Gwaihir
02-08-2021, 06:05 PM
Yeah, I really do think the entire program is an attempt by the latent power structure (MKUltra) to identify potential assets, and to identify the "one" who's return they fear the most from "becoming", which otherwise threatens to entirely undo the prison they've built for us. I mean, if you really think about it, it's only a matter of time until the dice rolls come up Jesus, and strangely enough the vast majority of the GATE program is merely an in-depth look into Myth, and interpretation of contemporary art-pivots which reflect it. As we approach the turning of the new astrological age, it's all but a certainty.

Gravydoo II
02-08-2021, 06:58 PM
jesus inherited 12 loads every night from his not gay 12 buddies who hung out all the time... like, all the time. The swore off women, didnt they? lol.. nice cover, boys. Not sus, at all.

Gravydoo II
02-08-2021, 07:07 PM
all christian camps for kids are just places to abuse them.. I would NEVER leave anything in the hands of a person who thinks "if i just say im sorry and i really mean it, i dont have to feel bad about literally anything i do to anyone."

Kaveh
02-08-2021, 07:08 PM
I’m sorry you had that experience at camp buddy

It explains a lot though

HalflingSpergand
02-08-2021, 07:10 PM
Sending kids off anywhere is bad idea imo

Mead
02-08-2021, 07:55 PM
Sending kids off anywhere is bad idea imo

Didn’t think we’d ever agree on anything