PDA

View Full Version : Fasting. 2 days in.

magnetaress
02-03-2021, 03:46 PM
Fucking headaches mates. Shit is annoying. Camomile tea helped.

Trying to de-drug. De-tox. That includes caffeine unfortunately. I was at 4oz coffee. But had a B.C. powder to which sadly has caffeine.

Gwaihir
02-03-2021, 03:57 PM
Third day is better. Pray. Meditate. Rest in God's providence.

I have 2 more weeks until Lent, in which I go vegan again until 3 days before Easter, and then Fast entirely until Easter.

Whole Lamb shank in the freezer, with Mustard Seed, Rosemary, and Red Wine awaits on the other side.

Cassawary
02-03-2021, 03:57 PM
de-drug? that's the cycle. :(

HalflingSpergand
02-03-2021, 04:12 PM
I should do somehting like this but im so hungry and caffeinated

imperiouskitten
02-03-2021, 04:23 PM

sometimes, in cycling, the cycle ends

Gravydoo II
02-03-2021, 04:25 PM
I hope you feel better. Really, I feel for you. Thats so terrible. I'm sorry to hear it. PM me i'd like to ask you something, if you dont mind. If you dont, thats fine too. Still hope you feel better when its all said and done.

Imagine, you'll be rich if you stop drinking sodas, smoking cigarettes or whatever it may be, and the other stuff. Going to doctors is stupid expensive.

Naethyn
02-03-2021, 04:39 PM
I was watching a star trek episode and they were stuck on a planet with limited provisions. Tuvok, a Vulcan, said he did not need to eat, because he had control over his self. This got me thinking about how much control hunger has. I decided to test myself and see how long I could go without eating, and I lasted 4 days. It was a very challenging experience, but it made me realize what power hunger has over my decisions and actions.

Gwaihir
02-03-2021, 04:43 PM
I was watching a star trek episode and they were stuck on a planet with limited provisions. Tuvok, a Vulcan, said he did not need to eat, because he had control over his self. This got me thinking about how much control hunger has. I decided to test myself and see how long I could go without eating, and I lasted 4 days. It was a very challenging experience, but it made me realize what power hunger has over my decisions and actions.

The "Pains" of "Hunger" goes away on day 3. Something about 3 days does it. Christ was "dead" for 3 days. Winter Solstice lasts 3 days. Summer Solstice (St. John's Day) lasts 3 days.

Passover is 3 days before Easter.

magnetaress
02-03-2021, 05:01 PM
Third day is better. Pray. Meditate. Rest in God's providence.

I have 2 more weeks until Lent, in which I go vegan again until 3 days before Easter, and then Fast entirely until Easter.

Whole Lamb shank in the freezer, with Mustard Seed, Rosemary, and Red Wine awaits on the other side.

Ya, idk how you can jump right into the lamb at the end, but you always got good taste. I prayed a little bit for my family. Going to idolate with some Dune.

Been totally off drugs for two months. Tbh broke my fist and someone else's property the other day, but wasn't keen to chest beat. They don't deserve it, but God demanded a blood price for their hubris and arrogance. Another good reason to fast. The state needs to deregulate and legalize drugs for everyone, not just the rich and their concubines.

I should do somehting like this but im so hungry and caffeinated

I can respect were your at. Last year I was chugging the cola between alternate day fasting. And when I got out of the hospital in like feb last year, I just went to town on pizza, pasta, ate until comatose enough to sleep.

sometimes, in cycling, the cycle ends

God I hope so.

I hope you feel better. Really, I feel for you. Thats so terrible. I'm sorry to hear it. PM me i'd like to ask you something, if you dont mind. If you dont, thats fine too. Still hope you feel better when its all said and done.

Imagine, you'll be rich if you stop drinking sodas, smoking cigarettes or whatever it may be, and the other stuff. Going to doctors is stupid expensive.

Thanks, I totally agree. And the lizard people made the most effective drugs illegal and prohibitively expensive. Its also dumb to become reliant on drugs. Feel free to say, type, ask, whatever won't put a bullet through the forums.

That's like what got me started on it a few years ago. I think I started exploring fasts around 2018. After reading a bunch of religious stuff and watching documentaries. All that Vulcan stuff is steeped in religion. And Sarek is like their state sanctioned diety.

The "Pains" of "Hunger" goes away on day 3. Something about 3 days does it. Christ was "dead" for 3 days. Winter Solstice lasts 3 days. Summer Solstice (St. John's Day) lasts 3 days.

Passover is 3 days before Easter.

Ya. 3 days is wonderful. I hit a point were the pain and hunger vanishes, then it's kinda hard to stop.

Anyway, I'm doing this again for Health reasons. It's time to break with my hunger and personal desires and become ascetic.

Starting to feel more clear headed. Headache is subdued. Sometimes I think its mineral, salt, dehydration. Not hunger.

Gwaihir
02-03-2021, 05:05 PM
Starting to feel more clear headed. Headache is subdued. Sometimes I think its mineral dehydration. Not hunger.

Yes. Pottassium deficiency is the biggest problem with consistent, or prolongued fasting, and there's no effective supplement for pottassium, it is most abundantly found in a PLANT BASED diet ;)

Take some time to meditate in quiet consternation while you're up there; commune with God, if you Will.

magnetaress
02-03-2021, 05:10 PM
Yes. Pottassium deficiency is the biggest problem with consistent, or prolongued fasting, and there's no effective supplement for pottassium, it is most abundantly found in a PLANT BASED diet ;)

Take some time to meditate in quiet consternation while you're up there; commune with God, if you Will.

😇👍🙏

Cassawary
02-03-2021, 05:12 PM
what drugs were you doing?

Gwaihir
02-03-2021, 05:16 PM

"Not Doing" would be the better question. Do try to keep up Wonk, I'm'a learn u gud today.

magnetaress
02-03-2021, 05:26 PM

Seroquel and Effexor.

I probably shoulda done the Effexxor tho.

I felt like raiding capital hill on Seroquel tho.

"Not Doing" would be the better question. Do try to keep up Wonk, I'm'a learn u gud today.

Correct. No longer.

Cassawary
02-03-2021, 06:11 PM
you should take your meds, dingus.

Cecily
02-03-2021, 08:15 PM
Seroquel and Effexor.

I probably shoulda done the Effexxor tho.

I felt like raiding capital hill on Seroquel tho.

Correct. No longer.
Eep. Effexxor withdrawl will be rough. Good luck. I watched my ex go through that and it sucked.

Mario 7
02-03-2021, 08:20 PM
Never too late to stop taking hormone pills and go get a job, you wont have any mental illness if you participate in society AND GO OUTSIDE

You too cecily

literally self inflicted mental illness

imperiouskitten
02-03-2021, 08:36 PM
Never too late to stop taking hormone pills and go get a job, you wont have any mental illness if you participate in society AND GO OUTSIDE

You too cecily

mario doesnt mention me cuz hes got a bon3r for me ;)

Cecily
02-03-2021, 09:06 PM

You too cecily

Mmmhmm that's very interesting. So let's get back to talking about you. Usually when people lash out at others they aren't feeling very good about themselves. How are you doing? Are you thinking about hurting yourself or anyone else lately?

imperiouskitten
02-03-2021, 11:09 PM
cecily self-consciously building "sanity points" to spend in the next stalking psychosis attack like an Amnesia player

Just a normal poster here, posting! Not obsessed with anyone, how are you?

Cecily
02-04-2021, 03:55 PM
I'm practicing things I'm learning! How are you, hon? What are you into these days?

Note: Srsly not interested in maintaining our little spat fwiw.

Kaveh
02-04-2021, 04:52 PM
No offense, but fasting might not be the best course for the mentally unstable. It’s usually for Buddhist monk and similarly zen types

imperiouskitten
02-04-2021, 05:16 PM
I'm practicing things I'm learning! How are you, hon? What are you into these days?

Note: Srsly not interested in maintaining our little spat fwiw.

little spat, hon, yeah this is you moving on :rolleyes: definitely grinding out sanity points for the peanut gallery, which is laughable considering the stakes and audience.

ya got demons fer brains. try and come in good faith just once like i do all the time -- in the face of actual aggressive speed freak viciousness & sadism no less. Yeah, just like you hilariously asserted: I reckon I do think I'm better than you in almost every way :)

show us that you can feel an emotion beyond embarrassment & competitive teenboy rage, "real woman". contrition? or does the envy still overpower all kindness, class, & femininity?

imperiouskitten
02-04-2021, 05:18 PM
No offense, but fasting might not be the best course for the mentally unstable. It’s usually for Buddhist monk and similarly zen types

truuuuuuuuu i always had an ez time cutting weight, but since i loosed the "acting out" devil it became painful af. I guess I tended to live alone before too. Umpqua Chocolate Brownie Thunder is the devil dude and i say this as a lifetime nosugarer

HalflingSpergand
02-04-2021, 05:26 PM
Haters can't hold it in

imperiouskitten
02-04-2021, 05:47 PM
they hate us cuz they real live anus

HalflingSpergand
02-04-2021, 06:12 PM
Substance abuse thursday

imperiouskitten
02-04-2021, 06:26 PM
Substance abuse thursday

wyd? im on coffee

Nexii
02-04-2021, 06:40 PM
cecily self-consciously building "sanity points" to spend in the next stalking psychosis attack like an Amnesia player

Just a normal poster here, posting! Not obsessed with anyone, how are you?

Once you can see someone as the psychopath they are, there is no going back.

Is it actual rage that others take joy when they can't feel such emotions? Or just all an act for fun or boredom? Who knows what goes on deep down there.

Cecily
02-04-2021, 06:58 PM

Is it actual rage that others take joy when they can't feel such emotions? Or just all an act for fun or boredom? Who knows what goes on deep down there.
*barks* (I want you to know I giggle a little every time I reply to you with that) It's not mean-spirited, merely a love of the absurd. An adult in an animal costume who meets up with like-minded individuals to do God knows what is truly undiluted absurdity, and it makes me laugh.

Also, you should stop diagnosing people with mental disorders.

https://i.imgur.com/EpGORVS.jpgYou don't even have any credentials.

imperiouskitten
02-04-2021, 07:03 PM

I wish I could understand better or help in some way beyond being a willing object of abuse, but the one thing I am sure about is there's boundless rage in there. She's hurting.

Just search her posts, she hasn't posted here in like a year unless it has to do with me. Either interjecting in a convo I'm in, referencing her old insults while gaslighting the other readers like she's being polite, or attacking me directly. When not actively raging, trying to build some sort of credibility so she can use it against me. Stalker.

I guess it's flattering to have one. Considering her questions about whether she should detransition, insistence that trans women aren't women etc., it must mean I've done something right if I need so badly to be knocked down. I would like to think it's as simple as her picking the wrong hill to die on, but then I remember how she treated you. She's a monster, thankfully with no power. The idea she could become a nurse helping the helpless, rape survivors, etc. is super disturbing. My mom had a lot of cancers and hospital time and had an abusive nurse more than once. Might run in the profession.

*barks* (I want you to know I giggle a little every time I reply to you with that) It's not mean-spirited, merely a love of the absurd. Which an adult in an animal costume who meets up with like-minded individuals to do God knows what is truly undiluted absurdity, and it makes me laugh. Thank you.

creepy post. You don't understand roleplaying at all? Really? Then you're shockingly dense, for a lifelong EQ player. In reality, though, we know you smelled a person whose identity rendered them vulnerable, and couldn't help but act on your ever-present smothering hatred. I don't believe for a second you feel a thing more positive than tortured glee in this.

PS, i don't look like your dad, that one bounces off completely. deadpan honest. sad stuff

Nexii
02-04-2021, 07:07 PM
I wish I could understand better or help in some way beyond being a willing object of abuse, but the one thing I am sure about is there's boundless rage in there. She's hurting.

Just search her posts, she hasn't posted here in like a year unless it has to do with me. Either interjecting in a convo I'm in, referencing her old insults while gaslighting the other readers like she's being polite, or attacking me directly. When not actively raging, trying to build some sort of credibility so she can use it against me. Stalker.

I guess it's flattering to have one. Considering her questions about whether she should detransition, insistence that trans women aren't women etc., it must mean I've done something right if I need so badly to be knocked down. I would like to think it's as simple as her picking the wrong hill to die on, but then I remember how she treated you. She's a monster, thankfully with no power. The idea she could become a nurse helping the helpless, rape survivors, etc. is super disturbing. My mom had a lot of cancers and had an abusive nurse more than once. Might run in the profession.

It's not like I care a bit. Of the dark triad, I'll take high narc or mach over psycho anyday. In fact Nexii's ideal other Offering is rather high on the narc scale. And my bunny girl Mel is high mach. But they are tempered by low psycho and high empathic traits. Without that, you're just left with a monster.

imperiouskitten
02-04-2021, 07:11 PM
I think psychopathy is a good working diagnosis. It's nonspecific enough but fits the antisocial / sadistic pattern. But I don't think anyone other than a nutjob wacko would get super wrapped up in diagnostic terminology used in common conversation.

Cecily
02-04-2021, 07:14 PM
I don't think people who I dislike (both of you) who I openly share that with to are in a position to objectively judge my personality and/or disorders.

imperiouskitten
02-04-2021, 07:15 PM
I don't think people who I dislike (both of you) who I openly share that with to are in a position to objectively judge my personality and/or disorders.

gettin weird

also i wonder what kind of psychopath can pick, abuse, and continue to dislike a victim who doesn't even retaliate and goes about her business politely with class. Pretty evil and arbitrary. You sure are creepy.

Cecily
02-04-2021, 07:27 PM
gettin weird

also i wonder what kind of psychopath can pick, abuse, and continue to dislike a victim who doesn't even retaliate and goes about her business politely with class. Pretty evil and arbitrary. You sure are creepy.
I wonder if you keep calling me that if it will stick. Anyways. Those PMs you sent me losing your mind because I called Asteria gorgeous, and threatening me with "getting creative" aka lying to cause harm to others weren't creepy at all. I feel like a large amount of the impotent rage you direct my way is, in fact, projection. And that's kinda sad, so ok. Good luck.

imperiouskitten
02-04-2021, 07:32 PM
Lol yeah that's what I pm'd you about .....

I think "psycho" stuck while you were still playing EQ btw

nice talk, see you at the next stalk

imperiouskitten
02-04-2021, 07:43 PM
Sorry I missed this. I haven't taken stimulants for about 1.5 years now. "Real woman" was a joke, and an obvious one which you chose to take offense to.. I think you're not very good looking at all, which is weird since you won't shut up about how good looking you are and I'm attracted to women. Please don't think I'm jealous.

How could it be an obvious joke when it's a line of attack you use all the time?

I'm not sure who you're trying to save face for, but it's done Cecily. You tanked it. Too bad your mental illness can't be fixed by sobriety. My looks are validated all over the place, you can't sell me to the contrary like when i was 10 months in. I'm sorry you can't share in the joy of becoming beautiful with me, and it has to feel adversarial by default. Your situation is clear. RIP to your dreams

Cecily
02-04-2021, 07:46 PM
Yeah I'm lucky in the fact I'm not a drug abusing dreg.

You see, some people can tell that a substance they use is causing more harm than good and, get this, stop doing it.

imperiouskitten
02-04-2021, 07:53 PM
Yeah I'm lucky in the fact I'm not a drug abusing dreg.

You see, some people can tell that a substance they use is causing more harm than good and, get this, stop doing it.

What's this? Taking opioids for my crippling nerve pain was relevant to this somehow? I've quit drugs that'd drag you to hell, fat.

Don't you have like a best friend who died of opioid OD anyway? What are you talking about?

Not very smart on top of it all.

imperiouskitten
02-04-2021, 07:59 PM
Ok. So write this down: Validation of a status is not same thing as having that status. I tell my cat she's a ferocious killer, when she's really not. She's never killed anything. BUT you can see how hard she's trying, so I say that to her to be nice.

I topview literally every cam site i go on, just like at age 18

Ppl flirt with me irl

Sorry you lost, but my earnings don't lie

imperiouskitten
02-04-2021, 08:01 PM
Bye crazy

Dream of me doing it, having done did it

imperiouskitten
02-04-2021, 08:05 PM
i'm not sure how rage at sexual assault could be projection. instead u should edit in a quote of yourself contemplating detransition cuz its not working :-)

Also telling me to kill myself and to rot in hell right where I am. You're adorable.

if you mock sexual assault victims & have no aspirations to be kind, equivocate wickedness and kindness, and are also cowardly enough to resort to trying to draw a sense of victimhood from insults you probably objectively would leave the world better off in a variety of ways. just a thot, just a musing.

Cassawary
02-04-2021, 08:26 PM
the barks meme is fucking funny, sorry nexii

imperiouskitten
02-04-2021, 08:27 PM
barks is fine just be nice

Mblake81
02-04-2021, 08:40 PM

https://i.imgur.com/juZ6EG1.jpg

magnetaress
02-04-2021, 09:17 PM
*downs a fistful of vitamins*

FatherSioux
02-04-2021, 09:27 PM
I live fasting, makes me feel like a real ape. Longest I’ve done is 30 hours...weak sauce I know.

Nexii
02-05-2021, 10:27 AM

https://i.imgur.com/Jf20zoM.jpg

magnetaress
02-05-2021, 11:46 AM
I'm taking Cecily's side today. Nothing personal. No need to respond.

I think ya'll should give her some credit. She is pretty smart. And tough.

Mario 7
02-05-2021, 12:34 PM
Him you mean,

not sure if you are confused but slamming hormone pills does not make you female, it just makes you mentally ill ( look at both of you )

Hope this helps

see you in thurgadin

magnetaress
02-05-2021, 01:38 PM
Him you mean,

not sure if you are confused but slamming hormone pills does not make you female, it just makes you mentally ill ( look at both of you )

Hope this helps

see you in thurgadin

Wish I had some opiods instead of opinions. Or like a real cause to rally behind that would distract me from being very stupid. I don't mean saving lives. I can't, won't, save anyone, it isn't in my nature to put up with other people's very stupid shit. It's also communist to expect it.

I think we could probably at least agree on this.

Cecily
02-05-2021, 01:59 PM
Him you mean,

not sure if you are confused but slamming hormone pills does not make you female, it just makes you mentally ill ( look at both of you).

Take me as you will. I'm sick of barking up that tree. Kinda like Shawshank when Red stops giving a shit about getting parolled, he gets what he wants (which turns out to also suck). I don't give a shit.

magnetaress
02-05-2021, 02:13 PM
I don't give a shit.

2cnded.

I don't really either.

imperiouskitten
02-05-2021, 02:55 PM
Monsters, Inc

(which turns out to also suck). I don't give a shit.

That's a bummer and I wish we could just be honest about it. Envy. My life is cool i'm pretty happy now. transition was magic. That girl who thinks I'm a CIA agent and badmouths me hasn't seen me since I was a year in, homeless, very sick, hair had fallen out from 6 surgeries, and in rags you know. Which is also to say, I have survived quite a bit and of course I am proud. y'all should complete the process (like evolve socially/emotionally, stop clinging to mental illness you carried before transition if you ever want to be happy. remember how I was? that said, there's no rescuing our relationship so just leave me alone). Even Mario doesn't really aggress at me anymore.

Cassawary
02-05-2021, 02:56 PM
IQ test for the shiksas (https://www.thirteen.org/program-content/how-well-do-you-know-your-yiddish/)

https://i.imgur.com/H2lIQSP.png

imperiouskitten
02-05-2021, 03:02 PM
oyeee

https://i.imgur.com/v1Tqz5W.png

Vaye
02-05-2021, 03:06 PM
What's this? Taking opioids for my crippling nerve pain was relevant to this somehow? I've quit drugs that'd drag you to hell, fat.

Don't you have like a best friend who died of opioid OD anyway? What are you talking about?

Not very smart on top of it all.

I couldn't care any less about what this person thinks or the little slap fight, but thought I'd point out that using someone's death like that to win an argument is seriously fucked up and evil. The mods should ban you for this post tbh. That is beyond the pale, ghoulish behavior.

You've clearly never lost anyone to unnatural causes of death, because if you did you'd know it's not your fucking place to remind someone of the pain of that loss. I'm sure it was shared with you in confidence as a friend too. Seriously fuck you.

magnetaress
02-05-2021, 03:10 PM
I got this too after two tries.

I was deliberately wrong on some of the easy ones first time.

https://i.imgur.com/16K1ekw.jpg

imperiouskitten
02-05-2021, 03:10 PM
I couldn't care any less about what this person thinks or the little slap fight, but thought I'd point out that using someone's death like that to win an argument is seriously fucked up and evil. The mods should ban you for this post tbh. That is beyond the pale, ghoulish behavior.

You've clearly never lost anyone to unnatural causes of death, because if you did you'd know it's not your fucking place to remind someone of the pain of that loss. I'm sure it was shared with you in confidence as a friend too. Seriously fuck you.

I've definitely lost someone to unnatural cause of death, lady. I wouldn't make fun of someone who struggled with the very same problems as that person. THAT is beyond the pale psychotic argumentation -- not a call to sanity and grounding, which is what I did.

Don't let these girls in whatever private chat use me to rile you up. That's what their abuse looks like. I have no problem with you and wish I had been better.

Twochain
02-05-2021, 03:15 PM
Interesting thread to say the least, but if someone throws a drug dependency in your face... you are allowed to throw it right back at them.

In North America, in 2021, we all have lost someone to a drug addiction one way or the other.

Cassawary
02-05-2021, 03:15 PM
I got this too after two tries.

I was deliberately wrong on some of the easy ones first time.

https://i.imgur.com/16K1ekw.jpg

What did you get the first time, cheater>

magnetaress
02-05-2021, 03:16 PM
Except imperiouskitten wears drug addiction like a riot shield and uses it like pepper spray from a position of ludicrous privilege.

imperiouskitten
02-05-2021, 03:17 PM
There it is, magneto goes full evil alignment :)

You're right, my position is privileged. I do reserve the right to bludgeon the ghouls who took every advantage to abuse me when it was not. But bringing up the friend who died of opioid overdose was just me calling attention to the ludicrousness of applying moral judgment to me for taking opioids during a period of severe physical pain, or generally having opioid problems although I have spent long stints sober, or whatever. Nothing more and not meant as some sort of knife to the heart. Just calling attention to the literal derangement evident in the motivations for stalking me.

Vaye can give me shit, though. Her time & emotional energy I wasted pretty badly. I am still sorry about that. I really have worked hard on that stuff since too. sorry. Juris is NOT pokesan btw, if this is about that, which I expect was a little manipulative lie from Asteria no?

magnetaress
02-05-2021, 03:24 PM

2. "Futz" translates to…
*"To complain"
"To fiddle around"
4. "Hakn a tshaynik!" translates to…
*"You are out of line!"
"Stop talking nonsense!"
6. "Bashert" translates to…
*"Strange or bizarre"
"Inevitable or preordained"
7. "Ganif" translates to…
*"Unworldly"
"Thief"
8. "Nosh" translates to…
*"Slap"
"Eat"
9. "Kvel" translates to...
*"Dance"
"Glow with pride"
13. "A sheynem dank" translates to....
*"Never again"
"Thank you very much"
14. "Oy vey!" translates to...
*"The love!"
"The agony!"
15. Bopkis translates to...
*Something of little threat
Something of little or no value

You're a real lamdn!
You scored 6/0. You need a bissel more of work to be a maven in the mame-loshin!

I highlighted my incorrect answers with *. Tbqh some are just a little pedantic.

I wonder if thinking and writing in hebrew produces a more kosher mind than the weird bastardization that is the English.

Cecily
02-05-2021, 03:27 PM
Interesting thread to say the least, but if someone throws a drug dependency in your face... you are allowed to throw it right back at them.

In North America, in 2021, we all have lost someone to a drug addiction one way or the other.
Bingo.

I've definitely lost someone to unnatural cause of death, lady. I wouldn't make fun of someone who struggled with the very same problems as that person. THAT is beyond the pale psychotic argumentation -- not a call to sanity and grounding, which is what I did.
I wasn't referring to your use of opiates. I was referring to your use of opiates and meth. There's a really fun story behind how that got started, which I have the decency to not share, even after you've recently repeatedly tried to insult me about taking ADHD medication for 7 months in 2019. And yeah... bringing Scott up is fucking evil.

magnetaress
02-05-2021, 03:28 PM
There it is, magneto goes full evil alignment :)

You're right, my position is privileged. I do reserve the right to bludgeon the ghouls who took every advantage to abuse me when it was not. But bringing up the friend who died of opioid overdose was just me calling attention to the ludicrousness of applying moral judgment to me for taking opioids during a period of severe physical pain, or generally having opioid problems although I have spent long stints sober, or whatever. Nothing more and not meant as some sort of knife to the heart. Just calling attention to the literal derangement evident in the motivations for stalking me.

Vaye can give me shit, though. Her time & emotional energy I wasted pretty badly. I am still sorry about that.

I think we're all mad because the rich hoard the opiods for themselves and made a buncha fuckn stupid rules. So they could get free opoids from our oppression and labor and violent abuse at the hands of the dirty apes who enforce their illegitimate authority. Tbqvh.

I don't consider you one of these animals btw. I have seen you rise above it, and I'm sure you will continue too.

imperiouskitten
02-05-2021, 03:30 PM
Bingo.

I wasn't referring to your use of opiates. I was referring to your use of opiates and meth. There's a really fun story behind how that got started, which I have the decency to not share, even after you've recently repeatedly tried to insult me about taking ADHD medication for 7 months in 2019. And yeah... bringing Scott up is fucking evil.

genderneutralDOOD, i copped some uppers for the big EQ launch party at my place lol. i admit it. big woop, same shit different stigma. never had a problem with it, done it like 4 times. also it's funny/ironic but the guy i copped from is named Scott, spooky mirror no?

magnetaress
02-05-2021, 03:30 PM
Also. Please respect my neutral evil alignment.

Cecily
02-05-2021, 03:31 PM
genderneutralDOOD, i copped some uppers for the big EQ launch. i admit it. big woop, same shit different stigma. never had a problem with it, done it like 4 times
That's not what happened dear.

imperiouskitten
02-05-2021, 03:34 PM
it literally is, soooo

imperiouskitten
02-05-2021, 03:36 PM
hey those private chat logs validate my story. classy too of you to post them(edit: then delete them), Cecily

yes I did OD -- owned! hilarious, i had seizures and almost died in my husband's arms. great look Cecily. this maneuver contains it all, including perhaps why i don't have a problem there :p

but bringing up your own life when you equate drug use to being worthless is "evil". obese, literally stupid psychopath. just haul yourself out of here, you've smeared trash on yourself yet again. Don't worry magnetaress will still back you, there's nothing of value in there either.

magnetaress
02-05-2021, 03:39 PM
P.s. yelling at obese ppl doesn't help and Cecily isn't obese.

obese psychopath

You are doing that for yourself. Not for Cecily. Or me. Or the person who was unfortunately banned here because u can't let shit go.

It's ok. I understand. I have a really fucking hard time backing off and letting shit go too.

I hear that shaman guy lost 20lbs. Wouldn't even eat a kosher diet.

So who's fasting with me? I broke fast yesterday. Not bad though. But I am fasting again today. Maybe tonight I will reward myself with a fruity green smoothy. 270 calories. It'll help me sleep.

Tbh I rly want to just do a straight up 6 day only water fast but I feel like I need to work back up to it. And my very stupid family, God love them and bless them don't make it easy to fast.

My record has got to be like 7 days. I think 14 days would be possible at some point. Now is a great time to aim for it, as I put on some weight.

imperiouskitten
02-05-2021, 03:49 PM
P.s. yelling at obese ppl doesn't help and Cecily isn't obese.

You are doing that for yourself. Not for Cecily. Or me. Or the person who was unfortunately banned here because u can't let shit go.

It's ok. I understand. I have a really fucking hard time backing off and letting shit go too.

I hear that shaman guy lost 20lbs. Wouldn't even eat a kosher diet.

So who's fasting with me? I broke fast yesterday. Not bad though. But I am fasting again today. Maybe tonight I will reward myself with a fruity green smoothy. 270 calories. It'll help me sleep.

Tbh I rly want to just do a straight up 6 day only water fast but I feel like I need to work back up to it. And my very stupid family, God love them and bless them don't make it easy to fast.

My record has got to be like 7 days. I think 14 days would be possible at some point. Now is a great time to aim for it, as I put on some weight.

You're literally a pile of trash, Milla. These people have been stalking me for 2 years. I don't let things go? Keep on rotting. My respect for you is negative. And you know I gave you all my love. You're alone for good reason and I reckon you know it now.

magnetaress
02-05-2021, 03:49 PM

That I cheated shows u I rly want to be Maven.

magnetaress
02-05-2021, 03:50 PM
Can't help u gurl

Ya i know it. Thats why it doesn't hurt that much. I own it. Responsibly. Getsum integrity. Its all ur missing.

imperiouskitten
02-05-2021, 03:52 PM
Do me a favor and stop interacting with me mag. I've had you on ignore a good while. You're rotten to the core, doing it for fun. Any observer can search Cecily's, or Asteria's, posts and see that for years they have only come here to harass me. Whether or not I let things go is nothing doing.

magnetaress
02-05-2021, 03:53 PM
U first.

imperiouskitten
02-05-2021, 03:54 PM
k, tuning this out re: Cecily etc and Vaye for that matter if she's weighing in on all this. i think the record is clear enough at this point

magnetaress
02-05-2021, 03:57 PM
Anyway. I want it on the record, I didn't start shit in this thread. I was being cool and talking about my fasting in OP

BTW headaches seem to be in check. Doing pretty good in that department. I think the more I do this again, the easier it will be to go into a fasted state without headaches. Today feels alright. Aside from some muscle spasms and horrible inflammation yesterday.

Cecily
02-05-2021, 03:58 PM
And I would like to apologize to you and anyone else who tries to read that trainwreck. Sorry for ruining your thread.

What type of fasting are you doin? What intervals? I'd like to try that again. Worked pretty well the one time I actually stuck with it.

imperiouskitten
02-05-2021, 04:08 PM
Just don't post here Cecily. I hadn't contemplated whether I'd let it go for a while, since you've been stalking me. But I'll continue to make it hurt when you post :) you mostly bounce off now, but it really is beyond the pale and I think you should go or reroll names. anyone who read this convo will understand.

magnetaress
02-05-2021, 04:12 PM
I am not mad at all. At neither of u right now. I'm just sharp and edgy cuz I am.

And I would like to apologize to you and anyone else who tries to read that trainwreck. Sorry for ruining your thread.

What type of fasting are you doin? What intervals? I'd like to try that again. Worked pretty well the one time I actually stuck with it.

I just started out not eating for two days only drinking water. Then on the third and forth day I ate some saltines, then a banana on the 4th. I can't torture myself like I used to. If I start getting really sick, bad gut spasms, I am eating a little something light, and hopefully low glycemic. Like 3 saltines. On the 5th day I ate a normal evening meal. Mostly salad and chicken and some rice, guacamole. Today just water.

I'm used to alternate day intermittent fasting. 24hrs, no food, 24 hrs food. But wanted to do more. So I'm kinda falling back into that rhythm.

I think 5:2 eat five days, fast two is good to, but for weight loss u still have to watch calories doing that.

I'm going to keep limiting calories every day until I can do my 6 day consecutive water fast. Zero calories.

I think the real trick is patience. Don't give up and keep at it. Make slow increments, and don't let myself become super sick from a drastic change, like 1800 calories to zero. If I slip up. Ill just keep trying and resetting the clock. I'm at a plenty safe weight.

Long term I really like the routine of alternate day fasting. Or warrior fasting. Small low calorie veggies, fruit snacks between a big meal once a day. Keeps the gut active. Scares ppl less. No ramp up to restart eating.

imperiouskitten
02-05-2021, 04:20 PM
Mag, your problem is you share the same nose for blood, weakness, etc that these other sadists do. When I appear isolated you gang up. You're a nazi/fascist type. Brute who stands in a circle with the other uglies banging cuties with a stick. I'm not sure whether you're too stupid to interpret good from bad and follow the lineage of sins when you hear delusional people around you, or you willfully ignore it. That's where the ambiguity in your character comes in -- just how aware is she? I'm still not sure, only sure that you conveniently gravitate toward the ugliest end of things every single time. Which suggests a relatively sharp cognizance.

I'm kinda the opposite, side with the ostracized. Hold fast when ganged up on. Interpret people for myself even when it's not to my advantage to deny the collective will. This has worked to get me pretty far in the world; turns out people who get gangs of dumb brutes obsessed with them tend to be special. Anyway, I wish you had enough heart to try and learn something from me. And I wish Cecily didn't have that sadistic thing. And Asteria didn't have the full on Jeffrey Dahmer lying/manipulating thing.

Also you should all 3 turn down your schizo, Gravydoo is a real person I have added on FB in fact :p

Cecily
02-05-2021, 04:21 PM
This message is hidden because imperiouskitten is on your ignore list (https://www.project1999.com/forums/profile.php?do=ignorelist).

https://i.imgur.com/k8cZoPk.jpg

imperiouskitten
02-05-2021, 04:23 PM
https://i.imgur.com/k8cZoPk.jpg

This doesn't sell after 2 years of stalking, dummy. You are quite dumb, did you know that? If you knew that, you wouldn't hold so fast to fascistic anti trans ideology. You'd be an awful lot happier. Just accept it, it's better for everyone. Dumb and brutal

azeth
02-05-2021, 04:25 PM
Came to this thread to encourage you to keep fasting. I've been intermittently and long-term fasting for 25 years, and there is absolutely nothing wrong with it.

you need to consider one a day of vitamins, and specifically calcium supplements for your teeth if this is something that you're going to do consistently

magnetaress
02-05-2021, 04:28 PM
Came to this thread to encourage you to keep fasting. I've been intermittently and long-term fasting for 25 years, and there is absolutely nothing wrong with it.

you need to consider one a day of vitamins, and specifically calcium supplements for your teeth if this is something that you're going to do consistently

Thanks, the best health I have ever been in came from fasting. I stopped due to personal reasons and just didn't get back on the horse. Seeing how it's easier this time. I'm absolutely sure its sustainable for long term gains.

Vaye
02-05-2021, 04:37 PM

Nah that shit is always off limits if you consider yourself a decent human being. But apparently I have to explain this to you. Speaks far more about ones like you who think that's okay than whatever argument you're trying to win on the elf forums.

Besides which, you're not allowed to discuss peoples' RL info or post their pics etc here. That was an unsolicited jab about an intimate personal detail that's nobody's gd business to discuss. I'm sure there wasn't malicious intent because the poster is a retard, but you don't ever get permission to talk about stuff like that.

Hope this clears things up for you.

imperiouskitten
02-05-2021, 04:41 PM
ur right, no malicious intent :p

magnetaress
02-05-2021, 04:47 PM
I'm a little sadistic. Maybe even bloodthirsty. But I'm not gunning for u. And I feel like I have a lot more temperance than I used to.

Fasting helps. Consider it.

Shalom.

magnetaress
02-05-2021, 04:53 PM
Ghoul savants, sages, suppliers, wizards, assasins, cavaliers, bloodthirsty, frenzied, oh my. True. Guk is friendly territory.

imperiouskitten
02-05-2021, 04:56 PM
oh yeah i never mentioned i fast all de time :p helps with the constipation to, well, not eat

Bardp1999
02-05-2021, 04:58 PM
TRANNY FIGHT TRANNY FIGHT

magnetaress
02-05-2021, 05:25 PM
Fasting kinda dries me out. Causes constipation for me. Plus day 3, especially 4, my gut slows to a total crawl and doesn't want to wake back up until I drink broth, and nibble light low carb, no sugar things.

I guess, not shitting for 3 days while not eating = not constipated. High fat, fiber, sodium here works best, Chinese vegetables + a dumpling. Eating a ton of fruit makes me sick. Even juice intolerant. Protein to. Or 3 cups of coffee.

But tbh. I need to seriously avoid caffeine.

Twochain
02-05-2021, 06:12 PM
Nah that shit is always off limits if you consider yourself a decent human being. But apparently I have to explain this to you. Speaks far more about ones like you who think that's okay than whatever argument you're trying to win on the elf forums.

Besides which, you're not allowed to discuss peoples' RL info or post their pics etc here. That was an unsolicited jab about an intimate personal detail that's nobody's gd business to discuss. I'm sure there wasn't malicious intent because the poster is a retard, but you don't ever get permission to talk about stuff like that.

Hope this clears things up for you.

Person A. You do drugs and therefore are a deviate

Person B. I had a problem yes, i've since been clean. That's kind of a fucked up thing to say especially considering you've lost a friend due to the same.

Person A. That's fucked up; how could you bring up my friend who did drugs?

Honestly it's interesting how invested the trans sub community of p99 get in to each other. Every one of you know all the details of each others lives, and many of you have met IRL/E-Dated.

It's also interesting to me how much chats get saved from this community. I can't think of ONE chat log that i've saved from my friends on the internet over the years. Maybe a screenshot here or there, but are forever deleted. But man, are the logs always ready in case of a flame war on the forums.

Doesn't your community take enough abuse from outsiders? Everything you guys are arguing about in this thread is the dumbest shit i've ever read.

Speaking of fasting, i've tried this a few times. Honestly it felt like a benefit. However, back in december when I cut 30-35 pounds, I felt like complete shit. Lost a lot of strength. Was eating like 3000 calories a week if that (6'3 275 at the beginning). Wouldn't recommend severe caloric deficit for more than a week.

2 day fast once a month though? Maybe

Also i fucking lol'd at naethyn trying fasting because of star trek. That's one of the nerdiest things i've ever heard. lmfao

magnetaress
02-05-2021, 06:26 PM
It's really only the one person here who regularly rolls with 4 active accounts.

Fasting a lot makes it hard to get the calories and amount of protein in needed to bulk and maintain muscle, which is actually healthier for weight loss and got me through all my worst platues ever.

I am not aiming to be real strong though. I'm ok being a wimp. Besides speed + agility + endurance > raw strength.

Nexii
02-05-2021, 07:16 PM
I'll side with kitten. Doing drugs doesn't make one a bad person. Just like being a furry. No one else is harmed unless you're a psycho that somehow feels damaged by it. Or is looking to act damaged by such inconsequential differences.

magnetaress
02-05-2021, 07:32 PM
It really isn't/wasn't about drugs tho. They just latched onto that line of angst cuz I mentioned detoxing.

Something ya'll need to consider: a 5 day fast. Resume eating with lots of fluid very slowly on the 6th and 7th days. And pray for forgiveness.

Gwaihir
02-05-2021, 07:39 PM
You try to make a thread about the practice of spiritual aescetism, and what do we get? A feces flinging contest between a couple of rhesus monkeys. Pearls before swine.

imperiouskitten
02-05-2021, 08:37 PM
Person A. You do drugs and therefore are a deviate

Person B. I had a problem yes, i've since been clean. That's kind of a fucked up thing to say especially considering you've lost a friend due to the same.

Person A. That's fucked up; how could you bring up my friend who did drugs?

Honestly it's interesting how invested the trans sub community of p99 get in to each other. Every one of you know all the details of each others lives, and many of you have met IRL/E-Dated.

It's also interesting to me how much chats get saved from this community. I can't think of ONE chat log that i've saved from my friends on the internet over the years. Maybe a screenshot here or there, but are forever deleted. But man, are the logs always ready in case of a flame war on the forums.

The backstory with that is an unhealthy investment into / identification with the tragedy of losing somebody important young. Not to downplay the trauma of it at all. You're not wrong but it won't be worth the fight. There is an entire identity built around it, from teenagerhood forward. Accidentally step on that tail and you'll deserve to be flayed alive, because you couldn't possibly understand. Rageoholic stuff.

Also I've never reposted a chatlog, never doxed, rarely aggressed. Notice me please, senpai. The unfortunate fact is that the "trans community" on here is surprisingly wicked in general, but we were pushed close together emotionally by the isolation that comes with being trans and the search for role models, advice, etc when we were early on.

There's a lot of overlap of trans with mental illness and so the average outlook for a trans girl is pretty bad taken averaged. The successes (or even anyone with self-respect, who does not identify themselves as a man, because yes -- that is a real, strong political force in these circles) are envied and targeted. And the rest are herded together into a gaggle of abusers and abused. This effect is exemplified in a conglomerate form in the website kiwifarms, which is a massive dox website inhabited almost only by trans women. Weird, huh? The online trans-o-sphere is extremely toxic and dangerous to the impressionable.

Nah, there's not really a trans community here per se because of the fragmentation. You've got Secrets, Nexii, and katrik who are above it by virtue of being aloof, and then you've got me who draws attention by posting too much, and also didn't learn "you can't fix em all" until too late. And finally, a discord full of angry people obsesssing over pictures and chatlogs of me.

I wish it could be a community but there's too much mental illness. Inability to cope politely with rejection, or accept the faults of others. One member, now banned but still lurking, who is actually on par with Jeffrey Dahmer, sexually assaulted me in person and passes conspiracy theories about me around to the manipulable girls (mostly theories that I or my husband embody every account on the forums that ever did them ill, but also truly outlandish stuff like I'm a CIA agent, FBI, etc). The sexual assault is I guess why I feel invested in all this. But the truth is it doesn't feel the same as it would from a thug or something. It was just an unpleasant experience wrought by envy. I should let it go. But the stalking goes on and on, primarily by Cecily's hands although I'm sure there's a Discord full of my dox and encouragement to bother me. Just so it's clear, Cecily's intent everytime she comes around harassing me is to remind me about that sexual assault.

Naturally, Cecily denies that it happened although she was not there. She will claim she is fighting the false rumors I am spreading, but the truth is I am not spreading them. She is the only one bringing them up. I am not pursuing legal remedy or even claiming people should ostracize somebody on nothing more than my word. After all, there is only word vs word. To take a stance on it either way is weirdo behavior, unless you know the perpetrator and have your own suspicions I guess. Only ever brought them up to the perpetrator herself when she was still actively following me around on this board. Everything and anything is an excuse to perpetrate sadism and stalking, including the strange rhetorical technique you debunk above. Anything to brand me a villain and justify continued harassment.

I found my car's gas line pulled a few months ago and had to worry that it was one of these girls. Can cause an instant car fire and disfiguring peril. All because I am kinda cute and the youngest of the bunch, or have a degree and a husband and a tiny apartment to live in, or whatever. Because of how exceptional and enviable all that is. It deserves a movie or book. It's all those 90s-era fears about weird people on the Internet, but made real. Unfortunately it's not as easy as just "burying the hatchet"; I've done so for years and been harassed monthly. It's gang stalking and I am the target, and the examples of doxing and pasting of private chats are endless and come from only one side of this.

So please, don't get the impression I am an equal partner in this. It is a fact I am not.

Anyway, thank you for weighing in. When there is no grounding to consensus sanity these arguments feel very discomforting.

Nexii
02-05-2021, 08:56 PM
Fasting seems like artificial asceticism or self-debasement to me. Idk. The ascetic life goes beyond food. It's doing away with wealth, valuing power/prowess instead. This is the ideology of my leopardess sona. And Offering is sort of the opposite. Showing her that there is value in material things that serve mostly aesthetic purpose.

Yea the normals steer clear. Too bad there aren't any others that are more into EQ. Will say it's a bit isolating to be the only in the raid scene. Some are damaged beyond repair. An NPD ex will change your idealistic views that anyone can be redeemed or changed. It's just not the case

imperiouskitten
02-05-2021, 08:58 PM
An NPD ex will change your idealistic views that anyone can be redeemed or changed. It's just not the case

EXACTLY what changed my worldview, heh.

I'm extending credit to every one of my fanclub yet again. I won't heckle you if you don't start in with me. Just bury it, weirdos

magnetaress
02-05-2021, 09:04 PM
obsesssing over pictures and chatlogs of me.

Just no. Lol. Jesus. Plz.

Not once, how u looked ever really came up in our "seeeecret *big /s*" chat u were invited to but left. BTW that discord died after u left because we were all too shocked to really respond.

imperiouskitten
02-05-2021, 09:09 PM
Just no. Lol. Jesus. Plz.

Not once, how u looked ever really came up in our "seeeecret *big /s*" chat u were invited to but left. BTW that discord died after u left because we were all too shocked to really respond.

not you genius. it's clear this stuff is coordinated based on the swarm technique. then again, you think I'm using 4 accounts to manipulate you so there's no real point talking. we are on different planes. so plz disengage, i'm sure you've earned enough cache ITT to be crazy with the other crazies. maybe you can get into the new discord which is the one i am talking about (obviously) :o 😬

magnetaress
02-05-2021, 09:13 PM
not you genius. it's clear this stuff is coordinated based on the swarm technique. then again, you think I'm using 4 accounts to manipulate you so there's no real point talking. we are on different planes.
I am definitely not very smart and in the very stupid and angry but pretty category myself.

I'm tired of being manipulated to. Hope it ain't so.

I'm pretty sure I'm the least interesting of us all aside from my genuinely profound sarcasm from time to time.

~magneto out.

imperiouskitten
02-05-2021, 09:18 PM
There we go, a demonstration. Literal schizos who believe I am literally perpetrating a solo conspiracy against them. I know this thread is a mess of words but it's all here in the last few pages, the whole story. Big yikes.

magnetaress
02-05-2021, 09:28 PM
Naw. I'm kinda over discords and literally trying to Lord my success over ppl to help them see the light or win them over. I'm on the ground with everyone else.

imperiouskitten
02-05-2021, 09:31 PM
Naw. I'm kinda over discords and literally trying to Lord my success over ppl to help them see the light or win them over. I'm on the ground with everyone else.

a schizoid nonsequitur, dear. ok I am going to commence silence about this again, just put me on ignore too it'll be ezier.

magnetaress
02-05-2021, 09:37 PM
a schizoid nonsequitur, dear. ok I am going to commence silence about this again, just put me on ignore too it'll be ezier.

I really only post here to get name called and name call back.

Cecily
02-05-2021, 09:39 PM
Some are damaged beyond repair. An NPD ex will change your idealistic views that anyone can be redeemed or changed. It's just not the case
Does anyone need to be redeemed or changed? Did you think you could do it? You have to love people for who they are and realize that you have no control over them. It's entirely on them and, yeah change is possible, if they want it. It's also really, really fucking hard. Redemption is personal, not for others to decide.

I'm wondering if your damage with your ex was a control thing and you broke when you realized you had none. Speculating because I don't know honestly, but it fucked you up and I'm sorry that happened. Your viewpoint on people seems awfully black and white. I'm scum but I'm a good person too. Same for you. Same for shithead.

magnetaress
02-05-2021, 09:44 PM
Like a rly famous and super unpopular philosopher said.

I'm bad, but I strive to be good.

But they really asked if it's better to be born good. Or be born bad, yet become good.

A lot of people don't really like that one. Probably because it kinda says to evaluate your own nature and understand it before judging.

Guess which one I am.

Cecily
02-05-2021, 09:53 PM
Which philosopher?

magnetaress
02-05-2021, 10:20 PM
Which philosopher?

Apparently it was a very sassy digital dragon. But I could swear I read or misread somewhere it was nietchze or maybe some crazy Greek who first asked it.

I think a good answer would be neither is better. But one should not out of hand dismiss, or marginalize the greater effort of becoming good.

Nexii
02-05-2021, 10:21 PM
Pure speculation and not even close. A person devoid of empathy is definitely in the black, whether they were born or became that way. More the realization that they weren't the facade they put on. Nothing to do with control, I'd be open minded to either open or closed relationship dynamic.

magnetaress
02-05-2021, 10:35 PM
I cried yesterday. Like real tears. Not for me, but for another being and its condition. What is that?

(I am deliberately being vague because I don't need judgment, I'm just curious what I experienced)

Also, Nexii, sounds like u were cheated on. Sorry to hear that. But a lot of ppl do that aren't monsters. Just cowards. Or insecure. Or impulsive, then cowardly. It's annoying, but not necessarily "evul".

You should forget about it entirely and I hope you've moved on. Don't let that fester into it's own wound of insecurity in you.

Oh, also its ok to be a little insecure or vulnerable. We all are believe it or not. You're not a monster.

FatherSioux
02-05-2021, 10:46 PM
I cried yesterday. Like real tears. Not for me, but for another being and its condition. What is that?

(I am deliberately being vague because I don't need judgment, I'm just curious what I experienced)

Also, Nexii, sounds like u were cheated on. Sorry to hear that. But a lot of ppl do that aren't monsters. Just cowards. Or insecure. Or impulsive, then cowardly. It's annoying, but not necessarily "evul".

You should forget about it entirely and I hope you've moved on. Don't let that fester into it's own wound of insecurity in you.

Oh, also its ok to be a little insecure or vulnerable. We all are believe it or not. You're not a monster.

Music makes me cry probably once a week. Should I be worried?

Nexii
02-05-2021, 10:55 PM

I'm fine. Serial cheater but not for the typical reasons people do, or the ones you listed. NPD are not neurotypical. It is kind of monstrous, or at least not really comphrensible.

HalflingSpergand
02-05-2021, 10:56 PM
Cry tunes man

magnetaress
02-05-2021, 10:59 PM

Naw. That's perfectly normal and healthy. I'm really proud of you.

I still don't know what my tears, regards this other beings environment and circumstances meant.

Maybe it was empathy?

magnetaress
02-05-2021, 11:08 PM
I'm fine. Serial cheater but not for the typical reasons people do, or the ones you listed. NPD are not neurotypical. It is kind of monstrous, or at least not really comphrensible.

That's good. I think one of the pros of monogomy is that it helps to filter these types of people away.

NPD is like awful, but if they can't gain power, we don't give them power, they are pretty much nobodies. I don't see someone who's genuinely NPD ever coming back from it. But maybe never say never. I'm certainly selfish enough and insecure enough to avoid heavily investing time or energy into either rehabilitating or tormenting a NPD.

Nexii
02-06-2021, 12:40 AM
That's good. I think one of the pros of monogomy is that it helps to filter these types of people away.

NPD is like awful, but if they can't gain power, we don't give them power, they are pretty much nobodies. I don't see someone who's genuinely NPD ever coming back from it. But maybe never say never. I'm certainly selfish enough and insecure enough to avoid heavily investing time or energy into either rehabilitating or tormenting a NPD.

No actually most of the times I had were good. It manifests in different ways. I say monstrous because these people know they can't feel love for others, yet seek others to love them. It's kinda sad from one point of view but also messed up when you lead people along.

imperiouskitten
02-06-2021, 04:09 AM

that honestly sounds like a nice sharp unblunted cognizance at work. You must enjoy music very well. good for you!

FatherSioux
02-06-2021, 10:38 AM
that honestly sounds like a nice sharp unblunted cognizance at work. You must enjoy music very well. good for you!

Music stirs me up, it transports me into the shoes of others more than any other medium.

magnetaress
02-06-2021, 11:22 AM
No actually most of the times I had were good. It manifests in different ways. I say monstrous because these people know they can't feel love for others, yet seek others to love them. It's kinda sad from one point of view but also messed up when you lead people along.

I don't want love or adoration or even acceptance. I just am. I understand what you mean about people seeking love who can't feel it within themselves.

God says to steer clear of them and do not give them yourself, worship. Instead give yourself, work, worship to God. Or the godly. Or those who can become godly.

Gwaihir
02-06-2021, 01:44 PM
I'm over here reading the story of the Samaritan woman at the well (John) and I notice Jesus never serves his ego self.

Like, there was a donkey down in the town in synoptic gospels and Jesus sends his disciples to fetch it, because fetching himself would force him to deviate from the right hand path of service to others, to the left hand path of serving himself, and then he asks the samaritan woman to fetch him some water too.

Unironically, he's sitting on Jacob's well,and he could easily have got his own water from a practical standpoint but rather chose to request it of another so that both parties had a chance to serve another instead of themselves.

There's a story here if you dig it up carefully. The sad part is, she appears to run off preaching his annointedness and it doesn't say if she got him the water or not, so we'll never gno if she seized the opportunity at enlightenment.

Vaye
02-06-2021, 01:58 PM
Re: retardkitten's wall of text...

Talk about a professional victim. Nobody cares about this freak's life except themselves, immensely. To me you're just like this fly buzzing around. Very harmless if not a bit annoying.. and very insignificant. You've had zero relevance to my life since I blocked you almost a year ago, so this stalking stuff has no basis in reality. It's all projection. The only one who refuses to accept the severed ties between us is you.

Don't mention any more private real-life details about me or my friends or next time I will report you.

From the forum rules (https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=324850):

Stay out of Real Life
Many people expect to keep personal and real life matters separate from those that happen in the game. We expect all forum members to respect each other's privacy.

magnetaress
02-06-2021, 02:06 PM
I'm over here reading the story of the Samaritan woman at the well (John) and I notice Jesus never serves his ego self.

Like, there was a donkey down in the town in synoptic gospels and Jesus sends his disciples to fetch it, because fetching himself would force him to deviate from the right hand path of service to others, to the left hand path of serving himself, and then he asks the samaritan woman to fetch him some water too.

Unironically, he's sitting on Jacob's well,and he could easily have got his own water from a practical standpoint but rather chose to request it of another so that both parties had a chance to serve another instead of themselves.

There's a story here if you dig it up carefully. The sad part is, she appears to run off preaching his annointedness and it doesn't say if she got him the water or not, so we'll never gno if she seized the opportunity at enlightenment.

I see your point. The fasting is going well. Back at day 2 again.

https://i.imgur.com/xFS4S0l.jpg

This has got to be my favorite card. I wonder why? Bad? Good? Neither? Fate? Time to shower? Yes.

I should serve more. Without egotism or anointing Jesus too much and running off forgetting about the water.

Also, I will consider asking for water. Even if it's refused, forgotten, or punished.

Gwaihir
02-06-2021, 02:17 PM
Yeah. I was thinking about this cosmic concept the other day, and was considering it against the aspiration for my wife and I to increase our capital over the next year so we could pony up a down payment on our house.

And like a studious investor of my talents, I've been attempting to invest in good faith recently, so instead of asking for a blessing on my investments from the Lord, I reached out to a good friend of mine and asked him to pray a blessing upon our finances.

In this manner,I wasn't being a bad christian by asking the Lord for things for myself,and I gave my friend the opportunity to serve another at the same time.

I'm confident this will turn out well.

magnetaress
02-06-2021, 03:05 PM
*nods* point made clearer.

Gwaihir
02-06-2021, 03:24 PM
Yeah I think this is what it means when Jesus says

Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.
Matthew 10:16 KJV

https://bible.com/bible/1/mat.10.16.KJV

That is to say, be as knowledgeable in the cosmic law as a serpent, but be as innocent as doves, as in don't use cosmic law to serve yourself with it, because serving youregoself is sin, which weighs you down spiritually and diminishes your spirit power to serve others.

magnetaress
02-06-2021, 03:40 PM
I have oopsed deeply in the past in angry service only to myself.

Gwaihir
02-06-2021, 03:44 PM
I have oopsed deeply in the past in angry service only to myself.

Well, it's a good thing the good Lord says we're more than just the sum of every high and every low then, yeah?

We're only in a zero-sum game if we choose to go the road without him.14036

magnetaress
02-06-2021, 03:52 PM
https://i.imgur.com/ZvsjTDy.jpg

Cecily
02-07-2021, 11:20 AM
Just don't post here Cecily. I hadn't contemplated whether I'd let it go for a while, since you've been stalking me. But I'll continue to make it hurt when you post :) you mostly bounce off now, but it really is beyond the pale and I think you should go or reroll names. anyone who read this convo will understand.

Responding to your passive aggressive shit talk is not stalking.

imperiouskitten
02-07-2021, 11:23 AM
well, i hope you checked your PMs after you wrote that not before...im not gonna harass you, i was just being emotional. Hope we can just put this behind us, it is tired at the very least. Sorry again for insulting you, you are literally not obese so that's obviously just my stupid angry bullshit talk. Wish you well.

Jeff and I are acquainted, I don't believe that he hates me, it's just funny. And yes there are people who dislike me here, but it's mostly connected to Trump stuff so you know. Please don't get it confused, i'm not some forum villain. Let's just chill ok?

imperiouskitten
02-07-2021, 11:29 AM
Ok I sent again

magnetaress
02-07-2021, 11:58 AM
Forgot when I ate last. Shit.
2 or 3 days. I don't remember. Guess I'll just eat some morsels in a few days to try and restart the engines.

I would like to know more about how caloric deficiency is supposed to damage organs.

I took a thera M this morning.

Knuckle
02-07-2021, 12:50 PM
Forgot when I ate last. Shit.
2 or 3 days. I don't remember. Guess I'll just eat some morsels in a few days to try and restart the engines.

I would like to know more about how caloric deficiency is supposed to damage organs.

I took a thera M this morning.

You need certain vitamins and minerals on a multi day fast, namely sodium and potassium.

magnetaress
02-10-2021, 01:05 PM
Since I made this post and started fasting. 9 days ago.

I've lost 7.62 lb.

Mblake81
02-10-2021, 01:11 PM
Since I made this post and started fasting. 9 days ago.

I've lost 7.62 lb.

I eat what I eat, have lost 10lbs though. Holding around 200 (desk job). I was 160lbs for the longest time but have slowed as I approach 40.

ill and irritable.

Today I am having Tropical Grill. Chicken breast on yellow rice with a mustard-curry sauce.

edit: Since pandemic masks are required here, I have pursued my 80s Magnum PI Tom Selleck stache.

Legend

LBIgXhiOpeQ

Gustoo
02-10-2021, 01:15 PM
Ween yourself into intermittent fasting 16hrs sessions, and stay off caffeine, processed sugar, and dairy except butter for cooking eggs cuz they're disgusting cooked in anything else.

Regardless of the actual health impact of no processed sugar and no dairy, avoiding those two things will keep you from eating all manner of processed toxic food garbage.

I really like sauerkraut with basically anything and its a really healthy food. Canned wild salmon from costco is not too expensive and you can mix it with an avocado, some diced sauerkraut and eat it with crackers or chips or on bread and its really good. My kids like that too.

I eat from 12pm to 8pm and fast from 8:01pm to 11:59am. Some people like breakfast so they eat from 8am to 4pm and fast from 4:01 to 7:59am. I don't like breakfast so I dont.

You can also try a longer fast "barbarian diet?" or some shit. Eating one big meal a day. It's not a bad setup but I have had times when I am pretty tanked by the time I hit that 1 meal a day so I think the 16hr fast is more maintainable. It seems to help my guts to give them a good rest during the fast time rather than always adding something. Drink a healthy amount of water.

If you want to keep it simple, to start easy, eat WHATEVER shit you still want to eat, but ONLY drink water. That is the biggest win to switch to drinking water only. Sugary drinks are really really bad for your brain.

Good luck

HalflingSpergand
02-10-2021, 01:16 PM
I think booze(any form) is #1culprit of health problems, then sugar drinks

magnetaress
02-10-2021, 01:20 PM
I eat what I eat, have lost 10lbs though. Holding around 200 (desk job). I was 160lbs for the longest time but have slowed as I approach 40.

ill and irritable.

Today I am having Tropical Grill. Chicken breast on yellow rice with a mustard-curry sauce.

Sounds really good.

I maintained a muscley endomorphic physique @ 164 in my 20s eating 3-6k calories a day.

No more. For many reasons. I literally never stopped moving, exercised daily, hit the gym every other day to keep that going.

I had more endurance than anyone I knew cuz I fed myself and didn't try to cut weight.

Tbqh it's kinda hard to eat a healthy 1000 calories. Like finding, chewing, only healthy foods. So last year I ate a ton of fried chicken. Chinese sweet and sour. Pizza. And didn't use discipline myself at all, for personal reasons.

magnetaress
02-10-2021, 01:28 PM
Ween yourself into intermittent fasting 16hrs sessions, and stay off caffeine, processed sugar, and dairy except butter for cooking eggs cuz they're disgusting cooked in anything else.

Regardless of the actual health impact of no processed sugar and no dairy, avoiding those two things will keep you from eating all manner of processed toxic food garbage.

I really like sauerkraut with basically anything and its a really healthy food. Canned wild salmon from costco is not too expensive and you can mix it with an avocado, some diced sauerkraut and eat it with crackers or chips or on bread and its really good. My kids like that too.

I eat from 12pm to 8pm and fast from 8:01pm to 11:59am. Some people like breakfast so they eat from 8am to 4pm and fast from 4:01 to 7:59am. I don't like breakfast so I dont.

You can also try a longer fast "barbarian diet?" or some shit. Eating one big meal a day. It's not a bad setup but I have had times when I am pretty tanked by the time I hit that 1 meal a day so I think the 16hr fast is more maintainable. It seems to help my guts to give them a good rest during the fast time rather than always adding something. Drink a healthy amount of water.

If you want to keep it simple, to start easy, eat WHATEVER shit you still want to eat, but ONLY drink water. That is the biggest win to switch to drinking water only. Sugary drinks are really really bad for your brain.

Good luck
I've added back in low calorie, low glycemic plant sources of minerals. Cucumber water. Celery water. Spinach. Kale. Etc. During my fasting cycle. I only had like 6 oz of coffee. Some fruits, prefer whole fruit to juice and just one serving.

Rly great advice btw.
I think booze(any form) is #1culprit of health problems, then sugar drinks

Booze is a double edged sword. We could live on the right mixtures of fermented grains and vegetables. The polish do it well. Bud light and cola is the devils tonic tho. It'll make ya feel good for a minute if you're sick, but it gets it's claws in ya and the brainbody screams like an angry baby if it's taken away.

magnetaress
02-13-2021, 02:47 PM
.77 lb / day.

imperiouskitten
02-13-2021, 06:25 PM
i fasted yesterday, but this morning i woke up hella grumpy and made juris make pancakes before i would get out of bed

Snortles ban appeal
02-13-2021, 06:26 PM
https://i.imgur.com/0Hiye7J.gif

imperiouskitten
02-13-2021, 06:36 PM
https://i.imgur.com/0Hiye7J.gif

are u asking for selfies? :p

https://i.imgur.com/4UbqWd9.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/Q74ofVH.jpg

im right here bb

Snortles ban appeal
02-13-2021, 06:38 PM
https://i.imgur.com/psTlcNy.gif

imperiouskitten
02-13-2021, 06:40 PM
https://i.imgur.com/psTlcNy.gif

it's a fair troll but this kid's nose is so offensive

look how it flairs when he talks, it's like a second mouth

magnetaress
02-13-2021, 06:43 PM
Onion soup sounds delightful.

imperiouskitten
02-13-2021, 06:46 PM
Onion soup sounds delightful.

that's all i ate in chicago

french onion soup at the greek restaurant, cheese melted over the top, omg

magnetaress
02-13-2021, 06:48 PM
that's all i ate in chicago

french onion soup at the greek restaurant, cheese melted over the top, omg

https://i.imgur.com/xfbxewW.gif

Jibartik
02-13-2021, 06:55 PM
40FtBCc-Y0k

Nexii
02-13-2021, 07:12 PM
Not fasting but going to try pescetarian diet for awhile.

Snortles ban appeal
02-13-2021, 07:20 PM
https://i.imgur.com/R476RNE.jpg

magnetaress
02-13-2021, 07:31 PM
Chortle. Do u know about vore yet?

FatherSioux
02-13-2021, 07:32 PM
Kitten your residence looks like you're poor.

imperiouskitten
02-13-2021, 07:40 PM
Kitten your residence looks like you're poor.

How rude! Yes, I am both not rich and live below my means. Could be a bit poorer. Or much richer. But I probably won't upgrade my apartment til there's a million in the bank, so /shrug.

Yes I am poor like virtually everyone in the world. All of my time is mine though :)

FatherSioux
02-13-2021, 07:46 PM
It was a critique of your aesthetic not a condemnation of your financials.

Snortles ban appeal
02-13-2021, 07:48 PM
https://i.imgur.com/SzgbFp4.gif

imperiouskitten
02-13-2021, 07:50 PM
It was a critique of your aesthetic not a condemnation of your financials.

Ah. Still rude I reckon. Yeah, I got addicted to Warhammer Total War a few weeks ago and things have become disorganized round here :p I mostly prefer functional spaces anyway though. I don't decorate much. Probably something to do with moving like 14 times in the last 10 years. I only just purchased my 1st piece of furniture aside from bed and computer chair a few months ago, a couch. I haven't had much life stability to enjoy in my time.

anyway I'll take the need to divert away from my appearance to neg as a compliment :)

magnetaress
02-13-2021, 08:02 PM
Feathered bangs A+ stylin. Nicely manicured hands.

I'm impressed! Big high fives.

https://i.imgur.com/Ywv5sqA.gif

FatherSioux
02-13-2021, 08:03 PM
I'm a firm believer in a chaotic living environment both physically and mentally are contributors to a chaotic mind. My mother taught me that one and you can have that one for free.

magnetaress
02-13-2021, 08:04 PM
Agreed.

imperiouskitten
02-13-2021, 08:05 PM
I believe it too. I used to keep things totally spotless and empty but Juris is an entropy machine. Please convince him to put his clothes in the god dang hamper. And ask him how that pillow keeps getting on the floor.

magnetaress
02-13-2021, 08:17 PM
Little bit of Choas is ok. My goals are always keep my worktop tidy. The rest can get ran through round robin like weekly.

Though shower, bath, sink gets cleaned daily. With use as well. Might be a bit much.

I did my yard biweekly when I was feeling amazing.

imperiouskitten
02-14-2021, 12:06 AM
Yard is like the 1 reason I want an actual house with some land. Gardening is neat.

magnetaress
02-15-2021, 03:47 PM
So apparently the main risk from long fasts comes from mineral difficiency. If someone starts eating after a long fast and does not have sufficient potassium, sodium, magnesium, calcium within their tissues in reserve and get none slowly from food intake, blood serum levels drop and the heart stops as the body tries to digest new food.

Also thiamin and B vitamins. Think it's B2 is another main one that becomes depleted.

DMN
02-15-2021, 03:53 PM
1000 day fast, best fast.

Knuckle
02-15-2021, 03:54 PM
So apparently the main risk from long fasts comes from mineral difficiency. If someone starts eating after a long fast and does not have sufficient potassium, sodium, magnesium, calcium within their tissues in reserve and get none slowly from food intake, blood serum levels drop and the heart stops as the body tries to digest new food.

Also thiamin and B vitamins. Think it's B2 is another main one that becomes depleted.

yep you skimmed right by my earlier message about sodium and potassium, has to do with one of the exchanges related to the heart pumping.. There is drops you add to water keto drops or something, so that your water provides you those necessary vit/mins. Fast wisely.

You probably already know, but just in case, try to ease back into food with some broth type meals first when your done fasting.

magnetaress
02-15-2021, 04:06 PM
I didn't precisely skip it. I did pay attention.

I've been drinking a lot of celery juice n stuff. Taking extra potassium salt. Drinking tea.

I hear lemon juice + salt helps.

I'm probably not in a good place to do a long fast. Back on day 2 again.

Seems like IF is the safest option for me unless I actually prepare for a longer fast.

So far I went 4 days.

It's a pain to fast with my family. They don't eat right. And they don't understand nutrition at all.

We'll see. I probably shouldn't do a long fast on a week with a blood test. I am in a really crappy place. I don't feel like doing things right and my attitude is really negative. Like I'm being more angry and anorexic than healthy. It's almost more protest, hunger strike in reality.

I have been getting better food in. Fresh vegetables and fruits. Sporadically though. If I wasn't fasting though. I end up with a lot more fast food.

My goal in 2018 was to go to meal replacement and dry, canned goods entirely to completely decouple from my families eating habits. A lot happened that crushed that attempt and put me at the mercy of others.

Knuckle
02-15-2021, 04:15 PM
I didn't precisely skip it. I did pay attention.

I've been drinking a lot of celery juice n stuff. Taking extra potassium salt. Drinking tea.

I hear lemon juice + salt helps.

I'm probably not in a good place to do a long fast. Back on day 2 again.

Seems like IF is the safest option for me unless I actually prepare for a longer fast.

So far I went 4 days.

It's a pain to fast with my family. They don't eat right. And they don't understand nutrition at all.

We'll see. I probably shouldn't do a long fast on a week with a blood test. I am in a really crappy place. I don't feel like doing things right and my attitude is really negative. Like I'm being more angry and anorexic than healthy. It's almost more protest, hunger strike in reality.

I have been getting better food in. Fresh vegetables and fruits. Sporadically though. If I wasn't fasting though. I end up with a lot more fast food.

My goal in 2018 was to go to meal replacement and dry, canned goods entirely to completely decouple from my families eating habits. A lot happened that crushed that attempt and put me at the mercy of others.

I did one fast that lasted 4-5 days on strictly water + vit/minerals. Was a fantastic transition into IF since you get used to the hunger pang fading.

magnetaress
02-15-2021, 04:19 PM
Ya. I am not getting headaches or hunger pains. The weight is falling off fast. I am doing pretty well inspite of my personal issues and challenges. Guess. I should stick to IF for now.

I'm not eating as robustly as I was able to in 2018. It's pretty hard to keep fed. Best not push it too much and end up in the hospital.

Snortles ban appeal
02-15-2021, 04:32 PM
the i weigh 250lbs and im fasting thread
(LOL)

magnetaress
02-15-2021, 04:52 PM
the i weigh 250lbs and im fasting thread
(LOL)

K.

I'll be sure to not post pix when I'm 140lb again.

Cassawary
02-15-2021, 04:56 PM
big chungus

magnetaress
02-15-2021, 05:00 PM
https://i.imgur.com/KtzbHrI.jpg

If only I were a fat rabbit.

magnetaress
02-15-2021, 05:03 PM
The veins in my breasts alone are bigger than a small Chortlatlian dingus.

magnetaress
02-15-2021, 05:07 PM
So this one suicide attempt last year were I fasted (the fast was longer, but the dehydration not) and didn't drink water for like 3 days this brilliant nurse gave me HighC to drink. I don't remember. Possibly 6 days. Nothing to write home about. Except for the fact that I broke fast with sugarsyrup and no minerals.

The United States medical system working at high speed.

Needless to say it was brutal. Felt like punishment.

Snortles ban appeal
02-16-2021, 12:11 AM
https://i.imgur.com/gfLZiqU.png

imperiouskitten
02-16-2021, 03:11 AM
https://i.imgur.com/gfLZiqU.png

QEzhxP-pdos

magnetaress
02-16-2021, 09:39 AM
Gotta get ur vitamin C from a gummy.

Cassawary
02-16-2021, 03:20 PM
ru doing lent milla?

magnetaress
02-16-2021, 03:24 PM
Why not?

magnetaress
02-16-2021, 03:28 PM
Mortification probly means I should post less. And nicer.

Snortles ban appeal
02-16-2021, 03:41 PM
https://i.imgur.com/Iu5kwUG.gif

magnetaress
02-16-2021, 03:42 PM
https://i.imgur.com/Iu5kwUG.gif

At least give up bloody meat with us for Wednesday and Friday. :p

Snortles ban appeal
02-16-2021, 03:44 PM
https://i.imgur.com/JR7jQzG.gif

FatherSioux
02-16-2021, 04:26 PM
This is determination (https://www.sciencealert.com/the-true-story-of-a-man-who-survived-without-any-food-for-382-days)

magnetaress
02-16-2021, 04:47 PM
People, even when they are fat die of heart disease. There is a soaring pandemic of heart disease and obesity plaguing the states. Killing more than Covid.

So maybe people are just dying from mineral deficiency and complications from sugar, fructose, additives. And insecticide use. Pollution.

It's a form of starvation and chemical sterilization. All the meanwhile pharmaceuticals and hospitals rake in the $$. All the meanwhile the subject becomes sedate, happy, and rewarded in front of their T.V. or, nowadays computer. YouTube.

My local hospitals administration go on month long retreats to the most extravagant resorts with your governments money. And if the hospital fails, their personal investments remain untouched. The hospital is bailed out, and a new set of administrators buys the reigns.

Let's pray for these people this lent. Judge them not. But pray for their well-being and repent yourselves for enabling such gross negligence in the sight of God. Ask for forgiveness. And do something to learn to care, or care for the Temple that is your body. A vessel for the holy spirit.

magnetaress
02-16-2021, 05:09 PM
Temporal Remission

I'm going to start a devotional thread tomorrow and pray.

Time is fluid.

Jesus is but a guide post. The more things change the more they remain the same. What once was will come again, anew.

I may not indeed be Christian or a Knight Templer. But I do see the wisdom in the past and also that path before us.

Forgiveness and repentance is a continual process. Eternal.

Atemporal.

Gwaihir
02-16-2021, 05:12 PM
ru doing lent milla?

You gno I am.

Gwaihir
02-16-2021, 05:36 PM
I'm going to start a devotional thread tomorrow and pray.

Time is fluid.

Jesus is but a guide post. The more things change the more they remain the same. What once was will come again, anew.

I may not indeed be Christian or a Knight Templer. But I do see the wisdom in the past and also that path before us.

On the Road to Damascus occured while Saul was otw to the caves of Qumran where the Ebionites exodused to, when Mt. Carmel was no longer safe.

The head of the Ebionite congregation was James, Jesus' brother, with a congregation made up of primarily Essenian converts (I use that word loosely since the Essenian themselves were Messianic preppers, andessentially all of them accepted Christ's Messianic fulfilment as they were the ones who raised him and trained him in their spiritual healing arts)

When the bible says "The Poor", as in
Galatians 2:10
"All they asked was that we should continue to remember the poor, the very thing I had been eager to do all along."

What it means is Remember the Ebionite's way, because Ebionite in Aramaic literally means "the poor" and it is the title of James' Church.

Unfortunately, circa 300ad their adoptionist perspective of the nature of Christ, had them branded as heretics after the Nicene Council declared orthodoxy, and the only accepted form of Christianity under Rome, to be Trinitarian Doctrine, aka the theory of Hypostatic Union, and they were subsequently exterminated to extinction in the century to follow.

The reason why they were called the poor is because they lived a life of deep spiritual devotion to the law of the Torah, not merely as a system of legalism, but as a way of spiritual life (spirit of the law vs letter of the law). Most Essenians/Ebionites were living to the age of 120 because they were vegetarians per Genesis 1:29, and entrance to their community required letting go of the concept of private property and gainful pursuits.

John the baptist is quoted by John of Patmos' as saying:

He must increase, while I must decrease.
John 3:30 CPDV

https://bible.com/bible/42/jhn.3.30.CPDV

What he is saying ego must decrease, for self to emerge.

On the road to Damascus did not occur while Saul was otw to Peter's group.

magnetaress
02-16-2021, 05:37 PM
Oh, please tell me who is to blame?

None. No president. No individual is responsible entirely for the pandemic. Yet we are all individually responsible in part. Look. Grow some of your own vegetables, or even just one of your favorite spice plant. Learn about your fertilizer and soil, and how it is made. And return your urine to your compost. Try avoiding McDonald's this lent.

I'm not saying not to go. Just to consider these things we do and how we do them, and how we may do them better for ourselves and our loved ones.

Gwaihir
02-16-2021, 05:41 PM
People, even when they are fat die of heart disease. There is a soaring pandemic of heart disease and obesity plaguing the states. Killing more than Covid.

So maybe people are just dying from mineral deficiency and complications from sugar, fructose, additives. And insecticide use. Pollution.

It's a form of starvation and chemical sterilization. All the meanwhile pharmaceuticals and hospitals rake in the $$. All the meanwhile the subject becomes sedate, happy, and rewarded in front of their T.V. or, nowadays computer. YouTube.

My local hospitals administration go on month long retreats to the most extravagant resorts with your governments money. And if the hospital fails, their personal investments remain untouched. The hospital is bailed out, and a new set of administrators buys the reigns.

Let's pray for these people this lent. Judge them not. But pray for their well-being and repent yourselves for enabling such gross negligence in the sight of God. Ask for forgiveness. And do something to learn to care, or care for the Temple that is your body. A vessel for the holy spirit.
I put in an order on Amazon last night for a mortar and pestle and several pounds of Flax and Chia seed for omega 3 saturation.

magnetaress
02-16-2021, 05:46 PM
On the Road to Damascus occured while Saul was otw to the caves of Qumran where the Ebionites exodused to, when Mt. Carmel was no longer safe.

The head of the Ebionite congregation was James, Jesus' brother, with a congregation made up of primarily Essenian converts (I use that word loosely since the Essenian themselves were Messianic preppers, andessentially all of them accepted Christ's Messianic fulfilment as they were the ones who raised him and trained him in their spiritual healing arts)

When the bible says "The Poor", as in
Galatians 2:10
"All they asked was that we should continue to remember the poor, the very thing I had been eager to do all along."

What it means is Remember the Ebionite's way, because Ebionite in Aramaic literally means "the poor" and it is the title of James' Church.

Unfortunately, circa 300ad their adoptionist perspective of the nature of Christ, had them branded as heretics after the Nicene Council declared orthodoxy, and the only accepted form of Christianity under Rome, to be Trinitarian Doctrine, aka the theory of Hypostatic Union, and they were subsequently exterminated to extinction in the century to follow.

The reason why they were called the poor is because they lived a life of deep spiritual devotion to the law of the Torah, not merely as a system of legalism, but as a way of spiritual life (spirit of the law vs letter of the law). Most Essenians/Ebionites were living to the age of 120 because they were vegetarians per Genesis 1:29, and entrance to their community required letting go of the concept of private property and gainful pursuits.

John the baptist is quoted by John of Patmos' as saying:

He must increase, while I must decrease.
John 3:30 CPDV

https://bible.com/bible/42/jhn.3.30.CPDV

What he is saying ego must decrease, for self to emerge.

On the road to Damascus did not occur while Saul was otw to Peter's group.

Thank you for your insight.

Gwaihir
02-16-2021, 05:47 PM
Btw you spoke of mineral deficiencies and what not, which is true. You should look into the work of Dr Udo Erasmus. Working as a full time pest control guy after his mid-life divorce, he essentially poisoned himself by proxy back in the late 80s and early 90s, and the medical field told him there was nothing they could do for him.

His progress in the field of lipids science is pretty remarkable.

Cheers.

magnetaress
02-16-2021, 05:49 PM
I put in an order on Amazon last night for a mortar and pestle and several pounds of Flax and Chia seed for omega 3 saturation.

This is really nice. I prefer to grind up spice with some salts for seasoning and try to never wash it.

magnetaress
02-16-2021, 05:52 PM
Btw you spoke of mineral deficiencies and what not, which is true. You should look into the work of Dr Udo Erasmus. He poisoned himself working as a full time pest control guy after his mid-life divorce to where he essentially poisoned himself by proxy back in the late 80s and early 90s, and the medical field told him there was nothing they could do for him.

His progress in the field of lipids science is pretty remarkable.

Cheers.

Will do. :)

magnetaress
02-16-2021, 05:56 PM
Dr Udo Erasmus seems on point. Enjoying an hr long video now.

https://youtu.be/J-aNpHXQUaw

Gwaihir
02-16-2021, 06:16 PM
I had all the girls sit down with my wife and I last night, and watched the first 50 mins of that video with them last night in anticipation of Lent. Then we played Hide and Seek in the dark for an hour or so. It's so dark out here with no light pollution. Moving into hiding spots right after the kids checked them. Good times

magnetaress
02-16-2021, 06:35 PM
Dr Udo Erasmus seems on point. Enjoying an hr long video now.

https://youtu.be/J-aNpHXQUaw

Yep, I agree with this dude 👏.

magnetaress
02-16-2021, 06:36 PM
I had all the girls sit down with my wife and I last night, and watched the first 50 mins of that video with them last night in anticipation of Lent. Then we played Hide and Seek in the dark for an hour or so. It's so dark out here with no light pollution. Moving into hiding spots right after the kids checked them. Good times

Good times :D

magnetaress
02-16-2021, 06:46 PM
Dr. Udo Erasmus is brilliant. Man. He uses probiotics right.

Gwaihir
02-16-2021, 06:57 PM
He really is. It's surprising to realize how quickly we lose knowledge as the delusion of not knowing what we don't know marches on. As an intergenerational species that is. Promoting the widespread rebellion, and eschewing of our elders in youth has such brutal consequences while we build castles out of sand. But at least we have shiny screens to stare at while we die of self-inflicted systemic rot.

magnetaress
02-16-2021, 07:44 PM
He really is. It's surprising to realize how quickly we lose knowledge as the delusion of not knowing what we don't know marches on. As an intergenerational species that is. Promoting the widespread rebellion, and eschewing of our elders in youth has such brutal consequences while we build castles out of sand. But at least we have shiny screens to stare at while we die of self-inflicted systemic rot.

We got you, and each other, and Dr Udo Erasmus. Maybe we can find a way for the shiny screen to help. Or learn to let it go.

This shiny screen has brought me much pain. It's also brought me insight so that I can understand you. Understand what's happening. Choose to heal and help educate. I know you said you don't want to be a teacher. Nor do I. But its not 10000% totally bad.

In alternate timeline me. No screen timeline. Maybe we are still burning oils. Maybe we never escape burning oil.

Maybe in this timeline those who would have been left in darkness can share some enlightenment. Maybe I'll stop burning oil.

Gwaihir
02-16-2021, 09:48 PM
Remember when they thought scurvy was an infectious disease? We're dumb.

That's the problem with me teaching; patience, and an aversion to stupid people trying to challenge what I gno I gno.

I put a lot of time into knowing I know what I didn't know I I didn't know.

So much time, in fact, that the sifting and compiling of data, both useful, and useful for knowing what I don't know, doesn't leave much time left for citations and exhaustive archiving of individual lily pads atop a lilypad pond.

Turning the things I know I don't know, and the things i don't know that I do know, into things I know I know, leaves archaic methods of archiving and citing more of a hindrance than a blessing when learning at the speed of light.

As such, I don't have much patience for stupid people who would rather argue and gnash ignorant teeth than learn. But then again I'm a racist freely sharing this information no matter how brown, dumb, or gay you are, so who's the real racist shining back in shining mirrors?

Gwaihir
02-16-2021, 10:05 PM
I still haven't finished unraveling the unraveling of potassium in it's it's myriad of compounds suitable for solving the other majoritive piece of the big picture, here.

But I know that I don't know that there's something there to know I know, but that's what time is for, Amorite?

Gwaihir
02-16-2021, 10:11 PM
Imagine when swarthy sailors started dropping like flies when COVID-1746 was ravaging people across the world. The vaccination schedule must've been as brutal a regiment, as isolating the scurvy pathogen itself was.

Gwaihir
02-16-2021, 10:29 PM
Admittedly, the most frustrating, and simultaneously most compelling
Are the thing I gno that I don't know how I know I know.
The exploration of learning often feels
like remembering in reverse.

raski
02-16-2021, 10:58 PM
so much mental illness in this thread.

Cassawary
02-17-2021, 12:32 AM
Admittedly, the most frustrating, and simultaneously most compelling
Are the thing I gno that I don't know how I know I know.
The exploration of learning often feels
like remembering in reverse.

The average man spends a week of his life zipping up his fly.

Big Zip

magnetaress
02-17-2021, 10:46 AM
Da'as

FatherSioux
02-17-2021, 10:50 AM
How's the fast? I'm going to try and fast for a day.

magnetaress
02-17-2021, 10:54 AM
How's the fast? I'm going to try and fast for a day.

Pretty good. Doing the lent thing and more.

Having a small well rounded portion at night after sun down. I woke up feeling pretty good today. Going to avoid a big meal and meat at night.

I celebrated my uncles birthday with my family Monday and tried to frontload protein. Bad idea and I felt horrible yesterday. Going to take it easy during all lent and just try to replace minerals and vitamins.

FatherSioux
02-17-2021, 11:05 AM
I've never been in tune with how foods make me feel like that...seems like a lot of work to sort it out.

Gwaihir
02-17-2021, 11:14 AM
I'm currently in the process of unpuzzling the riddle of Kali-salt compounds. It's a big part of it, and I have a lot of research ahead while being behind schedule.

But it's something I know I don't know, which is a lot better than being something I don't know I don't know. I just have to sift through a lot of chaff still.

Will report

magnetaress
02-20-2021, 11:15 PM
If you have the discipline and will to resist food withdrawal cold turkey. You have the discipline and will to resist and endure almost anything.

I'm not saying it's right or necessary.

It's simply my opinion.

Cassawary
03-02-2021, 04:24 PM
told ya

magnetaress
03-02-2021, 04:38 PM
told ya

you should take your meds, dingus.

They gave me the dumbest ass drugs dood. Weird shit like some over the counter meds. Like n-acetyl cysteine.

And melatonin. Which actually made me trip. It was overnaximum stupid as fuck. I won't take that crap again. P.s. for the record I didn't hallucinate.