PDA

View Full Version : Hope all you learned something

Nirgon
02-02-2021, 11:56 AM
Time for many of you to admit something I already knew.

The system is rigged.

All of it.

Good luck getting your stock money back, paid off student loans and 2000$ stimmies.

Toxigen
02-02-2021, 12:00 PM
consider blue

Mead
02-02-2021, 12:15 PM
I don't qualify for the stimmy.

Nirgon
02-02-2021, 12:33 PM
consider blue

ST is, and I'm glad to hand them some old beta chars

Have fun exposing yourselves with rule lawyering to keep them out

PS - sig

magnetaress
02-02-2021, 01:23 PM
Op is mad.

Here's proof.

https://i.imgur.com/Y1BITYM.jpg

It's ok to be mad tho.

I achtchuuually understand u.

Jibartik
02-02-2021, 01:27 PM
At least it's convenient to have TP for hands :o

magnetaress
02-02-2021, 01:39 PM
https://i.imgur.com/2GwdzNR.jpg

Kaveh
02-02-2021, 07:51 PM
The system is rigged, and yet there’s never been a better time to be alive. With minor capacity for introspection and self improvement, you’d see this and find contentment, and could even change the problems you identify in the world (like a market whose rules favor those who already have capital). Instead, you eat shit think shit and sit in isolation and let hatred consume your soul

SAD!

imperiouskitten
02-02-2021, 09:49 PM
just invest sanely retards

sorry your mob scheme didnt last forever . . .

Jibartik
02-02-2021, 10:01 PM
The system is rigged, and yet there’s never been a better time to be alive. With minor capacity for introspection and self improvement, you’d see this and find contentment, and could even change the problems you identify in the world (like a market whose rules favor those who already have capital). Instead, you eat shit think shit and sit in isolation and let hatred consume your soul

SAD!

I might argue that the boomers have the no better time to be alive award.

Kaveh
02-03-2021, 12:37 AM
You’re splitting hairs in the scheme of things. None of you have it hard at all, you just have a disease of the mind called entitlement

imperiouskitten
02-03-2021, 12:40 AM
You’re splitting hairs in the scheme of things. None of you have it hard at all, you just have a disease of the mind called entitlement

We are further from the levers of power and self-definition of destiny than any generation who has ever lived except certain slave populations. I wouldn't expect you to understand, but White people chafe when they are totally alienated from the products of their labor, their destiny, the destiny of their nation, etc. and see the oncoming destruction of their very gene pool looming.

Y'alls already mixed with melanin but let's be honest, you know all the energy and insecurity you put into identifying with rednecks and Texans? We have that, but see it disappearing for good, and since we have the "king" genome instead of the "kang" genome it really bugs us out

imperiouskitten
02-03-2021, 12:45 AM
The only premise I'll agree with patriam is that it's easier than it's ever been to not physically starve. Which is questionable, but whatever. The spiritual vacuum and cacophony of alienating, phony culture is more grand and horrifying and traumatizing than it's ever been, and economic opportunity has INDEED shrunk too. Also, everyone is surrounded by peers who are horrifically fucking dumb and gaslit and psychotic

Kaveh
02-03-2021, 01:04 AM
Entitlement

Boptop
02-03-2021, 01:05 AM

I have it so hard - I had to commute 20 steps to the other room today.

imperiouskitten
02-03-2021, 01:07 AM
Entitlement

Boomer

Boptop
02-03-2021, 01:08 AM
The only premise I'll agree with patriam is that it's easier than it's ever been to not physically starve. Which is questionable, but whatever. The spiritual vacuum and cacophony of alienating, phony culture is more grand and horrifying and traumatizing than it's ever been, and economic opportunity has INDEED shrunk too. Also, everyone is surrounded by peers who are horrifically fucking dumb and gaslit and psychotic

I agree - I think what you are getting at is that we are a late-stage capitalist society where everyone is over credentialed and yet somehow being surrounded by people with the inability to critically think. Spiritual vacuum I would like to believe is more the product of covid restrictions + social media combined, but whatever.

imperiouskitten
02-03-2021, 01:10 AM
I agree - I think what you are getting at is that we are a late-stage capitalist society where everyone is over credentialed and yet somehow being surrounded by people with the inability to critically think. Spiritual vacuum I would like to believe is more the product of covid restrictions + social media combined, but whatever.

I wish I could agree, but it was already cranking hard in the 90s =/

Raygun rehabilitation

Boptop
02-03-2021, 01:15 AM
There's always Mars.

imperiouskitten
02-03-2021, 01:30 AM
wonder what a Bible will cost at the Tesla Mars company store

Gwaihir
02-03-2021, 11:01 AM
We are further from the levers of power and self-definition of destiny than any generation who has ever lived except certain slave populations. I wouldn't expect you to understand, but White people chafe when they are totally alienated from the products of their labor, their destiny, the destiny of their nation, etc. and see the oncoming destruction of their very gene pool looming.

Y'alls already mixed with melanin but let's be honest, you know all the energy and insecurity you put into identifying with rednecks and Texans? We have that, but see it disappearing for good, and since we have the "king" genome instead of the "kang" genome it really bugs us out

At least you're not a straight white male, bro.

All the illusion of power, without the money or God's chosen-ness to back it up.

magnetaress
02-03-2021, 11:27 AM
Not being able to defend the self from diseased wretches and simultaneously be forced via police brutality to accommodate them is wat is most irksome.

Lots of people alive who'm just wouldn't otherwise be sans state surveillance, swat, nukes, wiretaps, dna collection. Etc.

The next species needs to be purely mechanical and leave no traces.

Our country is now a prison. Has been for a long time, but now its official.

Nirgon
02-03-2021, 11:43 AM

SAD!

Cuck and wrong

HalflingSpergand
02-03-2021, 12:08 PM
Not being able to defend the self from diseased wretches and simultaneously be forced via police brutality to accommodate them is wat is most irksome.

Lots of people alive who'm just wouldn't otherwise be sans state surveillance, swat, nukes, wiretaps, dna collection. Etc.

The next species needs to be purely mechanical and leave no traces.

Our country is now a prison. Has been for a long time, but now its official.
Its entirely possible to live a mechanical life, just much easier to be a slave to technology