PDA

View Full Version : Everquest and side tasks

choppedandglued
02-02-2021, 12:40 AM
So, what do you guys do while playing EQ? I play online poker most of the time. EQ keeps me from being bored, and playing too many hands. Is there any other games you can play that affords you a bunch of down time?

Being able to play poker at the same time is a must. Also, it doesn't have to be a game. Just in general something to do in addition to playing a high level toon solo.

Jibartik
02-02-2021, 12:51 AM
I like to watch tv shows like SLIDERS or weird old movies like No Blade of Grass.

choppedandglued
02-02-2021, 12:56 AM
I like to watch tv shows like SLIDERS or weird old movies like No Blade of Grass.

I miss the shit out of Sliders. Anything with time travel like quantum leap and stuff was koo. I never seen no blade of grass.

Jibartik
02-02-2021, 01:03 AM
Some of the best Movie and TV watching Ive ever done were during my ever quest heyday RIP

choppedandglued
02-02-2021, 01:15 AM
Some of the best Movie and TV watching Ive ever done were during my ever quest heyday RIP

yeah I like to watch like series like the walking dead while I play. It sucks sometimes, because you have to watch a episode a few times to make sure you see everything.

Swish
02-02-2021, 02:21 AM
I miss the shit out of Sliders. Anything with time travel like quantum leap and stuff was koo. I never seen no blade of grass.

Sliders just needs a visual update, I'm sure its possible...a reboot might even be good.

I used to play online poker a lot but stopped without realizing at some point.

Depending what I'm playing a little youtube on the side never hurts... not if im enchantering or pulling though :)

FatherSioux
02-02-2021, 02:22 AM
I usually do homework.

choppedandglued
02-02-2021, 03:22 AM
Sliders just needs a visual update, I'm sure its possible...a reboot might even be good.

I used to play online poker a lot but stopped without realizing at some point.

Depending what I'm playing a little youtube on the side never hurts... not if im enchantering or pulling though :)

yah I never really multi task in groups unless it's like watch a movie on the side or something. I would be down for a sliders reboot I think. I should go back and see if it held up to time by watching some of the first season or something.

I usually do homework.

Yah I used to hit up some homework back in college while playing eq.

Mblake81
02-02-2021, 08:04 AM
So, what do you guys do while playing EQ? I play online poker most of the time. EQ keeps me from being bored, and playing too many hands. Is there any other games you can play that affords you a bunch of down time?

Being able to play poker at the same time is a must. Also, it doesn't have to be a game. Just in general something to do in addition to playing a high level toon solo.

I have been playing a lot of Kenshi lately. Sometimes it requires your full attention like EQ does, other times not so much. Depends on what you are doing. Single player.

https://i.imgur.com/m8sLMUg.jpg

90s sci-fi TV before 9/11 or the Internet as it is now. We still run on fumes from that period. Original trilogy Star Wars memes are still choice.

choppedandglued
02-02-2021, 08:35 AM
I have been playing a lot of Kenshi lately. Sometimes it requires your full attention like EQ does, other times not so much. Depends on what you are doing. Single player.

Imma check it out thanks. I was looking for a single player game.

magnetaress
02-02-2021, 10:35 AM
Shitpost.

Mblake81
02-02-2021, 09:35 PM
A strange and savage land.

https://i.imgur.com/BuHad7j.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/29wgBfa.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/xLVKq2N.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/3OhqDBO.jpg

Jibartik
02-02-2021, 09:46 PM
What's your guys favorite episode of sliders?

I like the one where the whole city is a giant shopping mall, also the one where the commies took over and there is that crazy virus.

The episode where there is like, real magic is kinda wack, but I also like it.

imperiouskitten
02-02-2021, 09:59 PM
Original trilogy Star Wars memes are still choice.

original star wars sucked. Why didn't we ever get real sci fi. Fite me.

choppedandglued
02-02-2021, 10:44 PM

I like the one where the whole city is a giant shopping mall, also the one where the commies took over and there is that crazy virus.

Damn, for some reason I can't remember a single episode of sliders. I think I remember going and watching the final episode on youtube though. I have a feeling I'm going to watch this, and it didn't age well.

magnetaress
02-03-2021, 11:59 AM
Shitpost.

V2.0

Gwaihir
02-03-2021, 12:03 PM

Welcome to like, 8 months ago, bro.

...the one where Hillary is president.