PDA

View Full Version : Veeshan's Peak: Blue Jelly

Salty
05-22-2011, 09:30 PM
Finely tuned VP bros, wish you had it p99?

This thread is all our cool screenshots involving VP on vztz.

http://poopspant.com/eq1.png
http://poopspant.com/eq2.pnghttp://poopspant.com/eq3.png

Misto
05-22-2011, 09:56 PM
where's the pvp serverz broheim?

naez
05-22-2011, 09:57 PM
ToW/Heresy hand holding

phat loots mo noots

Salty
05-22-2011, 11:40 PM
where's the pvp serverz broheim?

Where is finished Kunark Misto?

Same reason, how many times have servers had to complete Kunark development? How many times has null balanced pvp on a server? Everyone is waiting on Nilbog because he is currently a tornado victim holding up both projects as an effect.

The resolution to your issue is for Emu projects to contribute to the greater Emu project. Because of the PURE IDEALISM of people who have much time in their life to do said development, they believe that contributing their work is absurd.

Because of this way of thinking, YOU do not have a finished Kunark and Null is balancing a server AGAIN.

The community has less choices because of people who are fucking retarded in the head. Based on the experience and knowledge of the way people in charge operate on Emu servers, it is not surprising to me that you are retarded as well. Emu crawls slowly towards advancement of the project and overall stability of the product.

Forever waiting, blues and reds. The only reason Null hasn't flipped the switch to beta is because Nilbog doesn't want him to.

Pudge
05-23-2011, 07:01 AM
that velious killshot made me sad. i wont see velious again for another 2 years :( maybe never.

Misto
05-23-2011, 07:55 AM

Same reason, how many times have servers had to complete Kunark development? How many times has null balanced pvp on a server? Everyone is waiting on Nilbog because he is currently a tornado victim holding up both projects as an effect.

The resolution to your issue is for Emu projects to contribute to the greater Emu project. Because of the PURE IDEALISM of people who have much time in their life to do said development, they believe that contributing their work is absurd.

Because of this way of thinking, YOU do not have a finished Kunark and Null is balancing a server AGAIN.

The community has less choices because of people who are fucking retarded in the head. Based on the experience and knowledge of the way people in charge operate on Emu servers, it is not surprising to me that you are retarded as well. Emu crawls slowly towards advancement of the project and overall stability of the product.

Forever waiting, blues and reds. The only reason Null hasn't flipped the switch to beta is because Nilbog doesn't want him to.

I render you're post null and void because I don't play P99. GG.

mimixownzall
05-23-2011, 08:24 AM

"Balancing" the pvp server? This isn't VZTZ box 4.0 man, there shouldn't be any balancing to it. It is going to be as classic as they can make it. The only resemblance of 'balance' should be in balancing teams (if it's a teams server).

I hope to god they don't make any form of CC viable. After seeing its OP-ness on the altergate server, it will make red99 be fail99 (yeah, I know, not very witty, it's early).

Envious
05-23-2011, 09:06 AM
I dont want to be on Mimixownzall's team or guild because he apparently doesnt know what a crimson pot is.

God I hope they put in egg shaped pumice. So sexy.

Kringe
05-23-2011, 12:14 PM
Too bad Crimson pots werent classic...... And werent introduced until the revamp of alchemy around luclin/pop era.... So in all actuality he may have never of heard of crimson pots...

Now gate pots for 1200 plat are a different story, along with your Egg Shape Pummices..

mimixownzall
05-23-2011, 12:40 PM
Too bad Crimson pots werent classic...... And werent introduced until the revamp of alchemy around luclin/pop era.... So in all actuality he may have never of heard of crimson pots...

Now gate pots for 1200 plat are a different story, along with your Egg Shape Pummices..

I played on SZ up until PoP, so I know about Crimson pots, but on live people didn't use any CC 'cause the chances of them landing weren't worth the waste of mana (I never had root/snare/mez ((except rapture))/blind whatever land on me once when I had 120MR+).

Also, those pots don't help against root/snare, which was my main concern.

I think the gate pots were taken off of SZ...

Lasher
05-23-2011, 01:31 PM
SZ the server that came out when velious had already been released.

Starting on on a server with velious released to starting on a server that was just classic is going to be different.

Thurgadin quest armor that can be obtained at lvl 45ish is better than planar gear as a whole.

When SZ came out once a jewelcrafter got the skill he could make bd bracers for people where as the other servers had to wait 2 years before bd bracers were even in existence.

Cant compare newb battles that happened at the start of sz to the battles that happened at the start of rz,tz,vz

Huggie
05-23-2011, 02:28 PM
tz/vz is gone forever....at least we have a server.

nambar
05-23-2011, 03:41 PM
must have been a real bitch to turn off mq2 to take these screenies

Doors
05-23-2011, 06:51 PM
Blues raging hard, probably popping boners just looking at VP cuz they aren't in there yet on p99 lololol.

Clownface
05-24-2011, 01:03 AM
ToW/Heresy hand holding

phat loots mo noots

Yeah, they held hands for that 1 raid. It was the server wipe day and there were only enough VP keys between the 2 guilds to clear VP with each other. I think we fought over those keys for about a year.

Foxx
05-24-2011, 01:15 AM
we all held hands to get pixels, the box was already being wiped the next day. we also held hands for a TOV raid when velious was released

box with velious was epic fun timez.. lodizal spawn was A++++

Envious
05-24-2011, 01:33 AM

That makes a ton of fucking sense... when I first heard of them I had no clue what they were. Good knowing I didnt miss out on using them in classic.

Egg Shaped Pumice changes the game.

wehrmacht
05-24-2011, 01:35 AM

Pretty sure I bought crimson pots during velious, maybe during Kunark too. Or maybe it was those "envenomed heal" potions or whatever they're called that HoT you for a while then drain some HP after, don't remember.

Pudge
05-24-2011, 01:42 AM
Luclin release date 12/02/01

1st post in ZAM on 10/15/01
http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=2493

Envious
05-24-2011, 01:45 AM
Ok, so late as fuck Velious. Who gives a flying fuck, its not classic.

Quit trying to get into some stupid fucking "I know more about classic than Kringe" pissing contest.

wehrmacht
05-24-2011, 01:47 AM
Pretty sure they came out a long time before 1 month pre-Luclin. There was also another potion that had a similar effect that crimson pots probably replaced.

Pudge
05-24-2011, 01:49 AM
heh i wasn't i was curious. and after i found out thought i'd share the info with all my friends here

edit: yea i didn't spend a lot of time or anything, maybe wayback machine will have a log of it earlier than that post

Juugox2
05-24-2011, 08:47 AM
have fun gettng your key , fighting TR for trakanon screw that shit im here to have fun not sit ingame 24/7 smoking my crackpipe

Rushmore
05-24-2011, 07:38 PM
IS RED99 ever happening?