PDA

View Full Version : Year of the Moderator

Cassawary
01-30-2021, 02:56 PM
2021 Is Shaping Up to Be the Year of the Moderator (https://time.com/5934433/gamestop-capitol-attack-impeachment/)

magnetaress
01-30-2021, 03:03 PM
We're too tolerant. In 1928. I would have just been a gunslinger living in the wilds on the edge of the world and society and brushing my teeth wouldn't have been a necessary step in governing. Or getting a job. Or getting laid. Gay people would've had to just shut the fuck up and Hollywood would only be full of virile hot real biologically and anatomically perfect and subservient submissive babes.

No one woulda gotten away with telling me to wear a mask or sit down and stfu.

Gwaihir
01-30-2021, 03:08 PM
Tolerance is a virtue bro. It's the conscious manifestation of patience. This heavenly axis resides in the realm of Time, or Saturn, governed by the archangel Samael.

Contrarily, the Syzgy of Patience is Wrath, and it's subconscious cause is Judgement, and this resides in the realm of Satan who is the demonic manifestation of Saturn.

magnetaress
01-30-2021, 03:12 PM
Tolerance is a virtue bro. It's the conscious manifestation of patience. This heavenly axis resides in the realm of Time, or Saturn, governed by the archangel Samael.

Contrarily, the Syzgy of Patience is Wrath, and it's subconscious cause is Judgement, and this resides in the realm of Satan who is the demonic manifestation of Saturn.

I totally agree with you. I have been trying to cultivate some patience. But I think I may have just fucked it up a lil bit with my above wrathful post.

I'll sit down and STFU for a little while now.

Gwaihir
01-30-2021, 03:17 PM
Tolerance is the act that strengthens patience, since patience is a subconscious virtue and cannot be directly strengthened consciously, and I would be a fool to say that it isn't something I need to work on too.

imperiouskitten
01-30-2021, 06:19 PM
We're too tolerant. In 1928. I would have just been a gunslinger living in the wilds on the edge of the world and society and brushing my teeth wouldn't have been a necessary step in governing. Or getting a job. Or getting laid. Gay people would've had to just shut the fuck up and Hollywood would only be full of virile hot real biologically and anatomically perfect and subservient submissive babes.

No one woulda gotten away with telling me to wear a mask or sit down and stfu.

sicko aids

superiorly submissive space catgirls are objectively awesomer to Christian cigarette lynch mobs

u should watch my life like big brother show

magnetaress
01-30-2021, 07:18 PM
I never said we should moderate catgirls.

We should pursue a Utopia were all nekomusume are freely, kindly, nurtured throughout all the verses. If that's your thing, you shouldn't be ashamed.

I really don't want to turn my evil eyes to you.

Jibartik
01-30-2021, 08:09 PM
Tolerance is temporary.

Diamond hands are forever.

imperiouskitten
01-31-2021, 04:05 AM
Shine those evil eyes on me, vampire

I've been practicing my sign of the cross

magnetaress
01-31-2021, 11:21 AM
Don't quantum entangle with me girl.

magnetaress
01-31-2021, 12:20 PM
https://i.imgur.com/qLd0mC2.png

maskedmelon
02-01-2021, 11:04 AM
Tolerance is temporary.

Diamond hands are forever.

What if your diamond hands are wrapped snuggly around tolerance tho? What then?

imperiouskitten
02-01-2021, 04:48 PM
https://i.imgur.com/X4Eh18I.png

"Exterminate the brutes" -kurt russell