PDA

View Full Version : The most attractive, flawless poster there ever was.

magnetaress
01-28-2021, 01:41 PM
I achieved perfection solely on my own. Bikini body. Strength and flexibility to glide over broken glass effortlessly, with the grace of an el. An ang-el. Or a devil. El.

Collapsed.

I am dying now. Nothing motivates me. No one could. All external forces irrelevant. Pain pours from me and courses into the world.

My skull fierce, cold, and empty.

This isn't a cry for help. I believe everyone has already lost me and my beauty. You lost me in your vanity. Your greed. Your narcissism. Your desperation. Your hatred. Your foolish thirst for righteousness and power. Dominance. Control.

Your turn.

Tunabros
01-28-2021, 01:41 PM
what happened to posting less

Gwaihir
01-28-2021, 01:47 PM
I achieved perfection solely on my own. Bikini body. Strength and flexibility to glide over broken glass effortlessly, with the grace of an el. An ang-el. Or a devil. El.

Collapsed.

I am dying now. Nothing motivates me. No one could. All external forces irrelevant. Pain pours from me and courses into the world.

This isn't a cry for help. I believe everyone has already lost me and my beauty. You lost me in your vanity. Your greed. Your narcissism. Your desperation. Your hatred. Your foolish thirst for righteousness and power. Dominance. Control.

Your turn.

Shit, Bro.

You think that's bad?

Imagine being alive at this point in time with a name that etymologically translates to Noble Healer, Son of the Crown.

Like. I didn't come here to die for you this time, bitches.

imperiouskitten
01-28-2021, 03:08 PM
i think you're generally just kinda mean and narcisolipsadomasochistic magneto. if u were kinder u wouldnt be surrounded by pain all the time (it's ur aura smiling back at u toothily)

as for me, ive been betrayed for reals and had a weirdo try to dash my head on the rocks for his ego fantasy. made me homeless & flat borke & literally crippled. and still here i am fighting hard to bring u the beauty & wit u need so badly. taking good care of a nice ex-incel and only being medium maintenance. my name means "queen". now if that aint some shit

Evia
01-28-2021, 04:54 PM
Sorry is this an ego fighting match ? Not sure what is happening in here. I’ll stay tuned and maybe figure it out along the way.

Gwaihir
01-28-2021, 05:58 PM
I'm actually on vacation this time around.

Screech harder

Mario 7
01-28-2021, 09:05 PM
Surely these hormone pills will fix all my problems

Tunabros
01-28-2021, 10:09 PM
mario is back

Gwaihir
01-29-2021, 12:02 AM

Tunabros
01-29-2021, 12:06 AM
Magnetaress, I'm not hating on you but bro you got to go outside more

Bearsnowls
01-29-2021, 09:11 AM
Are you good ?

Zipity
01-29-2021, 09:17 AM
Someone take this man to rehab.

HalflingSpergand
01-29-2021, 09:40 AM
Nice poem

magnetaress
01-29-2021, 10:06 AM
https://i.imgur.com/H2FT3aO.jpg

Nice poem

Ya, it's just poetry bros.

Cecily
01-29-2021, 04:57 PM
Love that.

Jimjam
01-29-2021, 05:04 PM

Collapsed.

Your turn.
How can I lose you, when I'm only just starting to get you?

imperiouskitten
01-29-2021, 05:14 PM
https://i.imgur.com/QLPUvwa.png

magnetaress
01-29-2021, 08:03 PM
Shit, Bro.

You think that's bad?

Imagine being alive at this point in time with a name that etymologically translates to Noble Healer, Son of the Crown.

Like. I didn't come here to die for you this time, bitches.

You don't need to, don't need my permission. I want to say I feel you. I don't know.

Wb. Yeah.
Magnetaress, I'm not hating on you but bro you got to go outside more

I wish.

if u were kinder u wouldnt be surrounded by pain all the time (it's ur aura smiling back at u toothily)

Not to dismiss the rest of your journey. I just don't know what to say there. I'm again sorry for being critical. OP wasn't about you. I think I was indirectly shooting my laser beams over there though. I'm guilty, I am sorry. You don't need no heat. No lessons. No grills. Not blaming you for crap. Or tryna make fun. I'm a little frustrated.

I agree though. There's truth in what you said.

A lot of times I genuinely believe I should shut up forever. Disappear, go away. That all I got is a massive toothy pain aura. That's exactly what I was channeling.

You pointed out my toothy aura. That's as likely a candidate as ever.

Sorry is this an ego fighting match ? Not sure what is happening in here. I’ll stay tuned and maybe figure it out along the way.

You know what? You may be right. I want to be beautiful again. I'm grieving hard. Right now. Pain is tearing out my soul and I'm really afraid.

------------------

Present. Perception. I'm feeling esoteric. Disconnected. Like watching the universe stretch, expand, and fall away into a speedily approaching black hole. I'm not as grounded and centered as I would like. It's a challenge to ground into my own body and feeling though. Maybe it's pain. My intent isn't to complain. It's observation. Radiation.

‐--------

Fresh outa poetry and prose. Sometimes I just gotta post.

Bardp1999
01-29-2021, 08:42 PM
You two should meet up IRL and mainline some hormone pills and smash your genitals together like wild animals.

imperiouskitten
01-30-2021, 01:58 AM
You two should meet up IRL and mainline some hormone pills and smash your genitals together like wild animals.
sounds gay. i prefer str8, hip things like being perma terrified of intimacy & squeezin my entire bodys muscles SUPER hard til my heart pounds while i draft emotionally abusive msgs 12 hrs a day well into my middle age. and spamming ppl 15 yrs younger than me's phone number with 1000 txt messages & bragging about it in public. adderall psychosis also super kewl. havent had sex since i was 24 (im 43 also obese) trans pride #swaggin #real_women_know

Just wish i knew why i am teeth gnashingly envious/obsessed with self-secure girls without binge eating disorder (FAKE bitches, if ur not fat ur just a twink btw). Fkng whores even dare to identify as women, unlike REAL women who know they are men and only attract to young girls. No, no frolicking for me I am busy with important stuff, assessing the transness of trans ppl and protecting their image from sicko perverts. *peers thru bathroom stall*

btw do you think i made a big mistake? im really not sure sometimes..

Gwaihir
01-30-2021, 02:05 AM
You don't need to, don't need my permission. I want to say I feel you. I don't know.

Wb. Yeah.

I wish.

Not to dismiss the rest of your journey. I just don't know what to say there. I'm again sorry for being critical. OP wasn't about you. I think I was indirectly shooting my laser beams over there though. I'm guilty, I am sorry. You don't need no heat. No lessons. No grills. Not blaming you for crap. Or tryna make fun. I'm a little frustrated.

I agree though. There's truth in what you said.

A lot of times I genuinely believe I should shut up forever. Disappear, go away. That all I got is a massive toothy pain aura. That's exactly what I was channeling.

You pointed out my toothy aura. That's as likely a candidate as ever.

You know what? You may be right. I want to be beautiful again. I'm grieving hard. Right now. Pain is tearing out my soul and I'm really afraid.

------------------

Present. Perception. I'm feeling esoteric. Disconnected. Like watching the universe stretch, expand, and fall away into a speedily approaching black hole. I'm not as grounded and centered as I would like. It's a challenge to ground into my own body and feeling though. Maybe it's pain. My intent isn't to complain. It's observation. Radiation.

‐--------

Fresh outa poetry and prose. Sometimes I just gotta post.

It's enough to take up smoking again

Babizul
01-30-2021, 07:49 AM

Collapsed.

Your turn.

Consider employment.

magnetaress
01-30-2021, 09:47 AM
It's enough to take up smoking again
Idk. If that's your thing.
Consider employment.
Yes. Breakn rock's for exercise is always fun. Volunteering works too. I miss it.

btw do you think i made a big mistake? im really not sure sometimes..
That's a personal question you have to answer on your own.

Do you really believe all that? Or is it a frenzied manic fantasy? If someone is abusing u via txt u got to block that #. People here may not understand your rant and lash out atchu.

I don't feel like I do this to you, and you deserve way better treatment, regardless of who it comes from. I don't, didn't make a dragnet, to catchyu up in. You're free of me baby. No need to reply here. I didn't post hoping for your attention. Although, I do appreciate and value your feelings. You got points, even when it's not all about me, or us. Or you. Teeth are a vital part of a healthy organism. Grin. Sardonic. Ly.

--------

Maybe sharing feelings, poetry, and prose on Off Topic of a now 22 yr old elf simulator message board ain't quite right bright. But. Fuck. It. You can't take everything so literally and seriously. Stop punishing yourself for loving a game and the others who do too.

On another note. If I had rerolled, and anon posted the OP. Would my gender, sex, sexuality really matter? I don't care to live in the other closets though.

Just be yourselves. I appreciate you all.

----------

Binge eating is a serious issue. I'm sorry if anyone here struggles with that. It's very hard to cope without addressing the causes. Or medicine. I know I made fun of people for their weight in the past. For that I'm very sorry. I projected internalized anger at you all. I've done that regarding obesity, drugs, smoking, and poverty. It was all wrong.

I found a whip to lash, used it on myself for GAINS, then turned around and beat you all with it from the top of my tiny new found pyramid. I don't think thats what God wanted for me.

Gwaihir
01-30-2021, 03:15 PM
Idk. If that's your thing.

Yes. Breakn rock's for exercise is always fun. Volunteering works too. I miss it.

That's a personal question you have to answer on your own.

Do you really believe all that? Or is it a frenzied manic fantasy? If someone is abusing u via txt u got to block that #. People here may not understand your rant and lash out atchu.

I don't feel like I do this to you, and you deserve way better treatment, regardless of who it comes from. I don't, didn't make a dragnet, to catchyu up in. You're free of me baby. No need to reply here. I didn't post hoping for your attention. Although, I do appreciate and value your feelings. You got points, even when it's not all about me, or us. Or you. Teeth are a vital part of a healthy organism. Grin. Sardonic. Ly.

--------

Maybe sharing feelings, poetry, and prose on Off Topic of a now 22 yr old elf simulator message board ain't quite right bright. But. Fuck. It. You can't take everything so literally and seriously. Stop punishing yourself for loving a game and the others who do too.

On another note. If I had rerolled, and anon posted the OP. Would my gender, sex, sexuality really matter? I don't care to live in the other closets though.

Just be yourselves. I appreciate you all.

----------

Binge eating is a serious issue. I'm sorry if anyone here struggles with that. It's very hard to cope without addressing the causes. Or medicine. I know I made fun of people for their weight in the past. For that I'm very sorry. I projected internalized anger at you all. I've done that regarding obesity, drugs, smoking, and poverty. It was all wrong.

I found a whip to lash, used it on myself for GAINS, then turned around and beat you all with it from the top of my tiny new found pyramid. I don't think thats what God wanted for me.

2 thessalonians chapter 3 has something to say about working (using physically working as an allegory for spiritual work).

While we were with you, we used to say to you, “Whoever refuses to work is not allowed to eat.”
2 Thessalonians 3:10 GNBDK

https://bible.com/bible/431/2th.3.10.GNBDK

As detailed in Rev 2:7
Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To the one who is victorious, I will give the right to eat from the tree of life, which is in the paradise of God.

magnetaress
01-30-2021, 03:27 PM
2 thessalonians chapter 3 has something to say about working (using physically working as an allegory for spiritual work).

While we were with you, we used to say to you, “Whoever refuses to work is not allowed to eat.”
2 Thessalonians 3:10 GNBDK

https://bible.com/bible/431/2th.3.10.GNBDK

As detailed in Rev 2:7
Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To the one who is victorious, I will give the right to eat from the tree of life, which is in the paradise of God.

I rather appreciated reading the entire chapter.

2 Thessalonians 3
GNBDK
2 THESSALONIANS 3
Pray for Us
1Finally, our brothers and sisters, pray for us, that the Lord's message may continue to spread rapidly and be received with honour, just as it was among you. 2Pray also that God will rescue us from wicked and evil people; for not everyone believes the message.
3But the Lord is faithful, and he will strengthen you and keep you safe from the Evil One. 4And the Lord gives us confidence in you, and we are sure that you are doing and will continue to do what we tell you.
5May the Lord lead you into a greater understanding of God's love and the endurance that is given by Christ.
The Obligation to Work
6Our brothers and sisters, we command you in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ to keep away from all believers who are living a lazy life and who do not follow the instructions that we gave them. 7You yourselves know very well that you should do just what we did. We were not lazy when we were with you. 8We did not accept anyone's support without paying for it. Instead, we worked and toiled; we kept working day and night so as not to be an expense to any of you. 9We did this, not because we have no right to demand our support; we did it to be an example for you to follow. 10While we were with you, we used to say to you, “Whoever refuses to work is not allowed to eat.”
11We say this because we hear that there are some people among you who live lazy lives and who do nothing except meddle in other people's business. 12In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ we command these people and warn them to lead orderly lives and work to earn their own living.
13But you, brothers and sisters, must not get tired of doing good. 14It may be that someone there will not obey the message we send you in this letter. If so, take note of that person and have nothing to do with him or her, so that they will be ashamed. 15But do not treat them as an enemy; instead, warn them as a fellow-believer.
Final Words
16May the Lord himself, who is our source of peace, give you peace at all times and in every way. The Lord be with you all.
17With my own hand I write this: Greetings from Paul. This is the way I sign every letter; this is how I write.
18May the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all.

It's so true.

The word that springs immediately to mind is, conscientious.

Gwaihir
01-30-2021, 03:36 PM
Notice verse 3's use of the word Strengthen.

Strength is the self-conscious Syzgy of shame, the ego subconscious cause of pride

magnetaress
01-30-2021, 03:51 PM
Notice verse 3's use of the word Strengthen.

Strength is the self-conscious Syzgy of shame, the ego subconscious cause of pride

Thank you.

Gwaihir
01-30-2021, 04:00 PM
Endurance is also part of one of the axioms too, but it's been a hot minute since I broke em all down last March. The gut says it's the subconscious result of ascetisim the counter the Syzgy of gluttony.

It's crazy how scripture unfolds when you have the axioms mapped

Gwaihir
01-30-2021, 04:01 PM
Take up gardening asap

I said, ‘Plough new ground for yourselves, plant righteousness, and reap the blessings that your devotion to me will produce. It is time for you to turn to me, your LORD , and I will come and pour out blessings upon you.’
Hosea 10:12 GNBDK

https://bible.com/bible/431/hos.10.12.GNBDK

imperiouskitten
01-30-2021, 06:21 PM
I said, ‘Plough new ground for yourselves, plant righteousness, and reap the blessings that your devotion to me will produce. It is time for you to turn to me, your LORD , and I will come and pour out blessings upon you.’
Hosea 10:12 GNBDK

https://bible.com/bible/431/hos.10.12.GNBDK

There's a whole entire sea of hoes in scripture??

Gwaihir
02-01-2021, 04:29 PM
Sweet! I memed Syzygy into the social consciousness and made it onto the alpha print of the Honktopia trading Card Game.

Gwaihir
02-01-2021, 04:30 PM

imperiouskitten
02-01-2021, 04:37 PM
Sounds like ur in a dark place :(

my husband gets consternated when i watch the ole sam hyde vids

Gwaihir
02-01-2021, 04:41 PM
not a Sam Hyde video, bro.

Its a TCG that was revealed on /x and reddit last night that uses a slew of memetic themes from cyberlore.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/5cc98b7yyio2wg7/honktopia_final_777.zip/file

imperiouskitten
02-01-2021, 04:41 PM
ummm yes i can read and google but that's a picture of sam hyde

has his name on it too

proper etiquette is /x/, you rep like a newf fyi

-actual banger

Gwaihir
02-01-2021, 04:51 PM

imperiouskitten
02-01-2021, 04:53 PM
I hope this is a teenager's flight of fancy

You should too

if not ill see you on slash bee xD

Gwaihir
02-01-2021, 04:56 PM

imperiouskitten
02-01-2021, 04:58 PM
we got an active cringer in this thread requesting backup

repeat, active cringer in magneto thread

slash bee-er confirmed, reddit confirmed requesting backup

(static, reply)

2021 slash bee-er??? 15 years later?! seek cover and WAIT FOR BACKUP soldier

Gwaihir
02-01-2021, 05:00 PM
no one can be as "cringe" as you, regaling us with stories from the Glory Hole, bro.

imperiouskitten
02-01-2021, 05:01 PM
never been to a glory hole *dabs*

SLASH BEEEEE

imperiouskitten
02-01-2021, 05:03 PM
have you gusy heard of this 4chon thing? iheard on reddit it got donald trump elected bro lets check it out

HalflingSpergand
02-01-2021, 05:05 PM
Never did any reddit orchan, is it as coolas everquest forum?

imperiouskitten
02-01-2021, 05:06 PM
eternal september

p99 unironically is the beest posting location

cuz you know the slashbee-ers are boomers too :o

imperiouskitten
02-01-2021, 05:09 PM
thanks gwaihir i havent got to sperg out about misdone arcana in 10 years

my third eye is blinkin like a eye drop

instinct to consume the flesh of 40yr old newfriend so strong

Cassawary
02-01-2021, 05:16 PM
These memes are too hard

magnetaress
02-01-2021, 05:16 PM
https://i.imgur.com/wg2EHTu.jpg

Only posted cuz I know it makes ya'll happy.

imperiouskitten
02-01-2021, 05:17 PM
These memes are too hard

thanks pal they felt orgasmic to post freal

Gwaihir
02-01-2021, 05:17 PM
Do try to keep up with intuiting from the Cosmos, wonk. Lest you find yourself asking the day 1 noob questions on /x/, like "where you been for the past 4 years?"

imperiouskitten
02-01-2021, 05:18 PM
blake stop muttering, this is the sacred site of a revitalizing shedding of blood

Gwaihir
02-01-2021, 05:19 PM
we cracking the DaVinci Code til Jesus comes back up in here.

imperiouskitten
02-01-2021, 05:19 PM
Do try to keep up with intuiting from the Cosmos, wonk. Lest you find yourself asking the day 1 noob questions on /x/, like "where you been for the past 4 years?"

more like 13

Die monster, you do not belong in this world

imperiouskitten
02-01-2021, 05:21 PM
good

Gwaihir
02-01-2021, 05:23 PM
You do not belong to this world

Yes

imperiouskitten
02-01-2021, 05:27 PM
His mind is stricken from him

May he wander for-ever, commemorating Me

With a gentle countenance he may even sup at My feet

magnetaress
02-01-2021, 05:37 PM
Ya'll are linked in a chain with me. Probably wat made u post here in this thread today.

Id like to set you all free.

Gwaihir
02-01-2021, 05:46 PM
Ya'll are linked in a chain with me. Probably wat made u post here in this thread today.

Id like to set you all free.

Far from soilish, and as I've already said;. I'm only here on vacation this time around.

magnetaress
02-01-2021, 05:50 PM
[X] VIP in heaven and hell.

Cassawary
02-01-2021, 05:59 PM
https://i.imgur.com/b0eBnF8.gif

Gwaihir
02-01-2021, 06:02 PM
[X] VIP in heaven and hell.

Yeah, the constant clamoring for salvation is a bit much. This the sequel, not a re-run. Everyone hoping for a one-trick pony.

imperiouskitten
02-01-2021, 06:08 PM
_zXKtfKnfT8

magnetaress
02-01-2021, 06:17 PM
Yeah, the constant clamoring for salvation is a bit much. This the sequel, not a re-run. Everyone hoping for a one-trick pony.

_zXKtfKnfT8

https://i.imgur.com/b0eBnF8.gif

Gif + music in background is gud.

Nice werk 👏 my fellow cosmogicals.