PDA

View Full Version : What it looks like when you take your 50 pop dead (PVP) server too serious

Uuruk
01-27-2021, 11:46 AM
https://i.imgur.com/Lnd6siZ.png

what a fucking crybaby bitch lol. this is a pvp server dude and you failed to stop it.

Tassador
01-27-2021, 12:54 PM
1 guy dispelled our engaged npc on a pvp server. Holy shit what a fucking loser that guy and those other 11 people are...

Uuruk
01-27-2021, 01:23 PM
yeah, pretty sad

XeroKill
01-27-2021, 01:26 PM
Why would a PVP server have raid rules? Seems to me like the solution is built-in to the server itself.

I would have assumed that these sort of shenanigans are to be expected and should be considered on-the-level. If you want to play LawyerQuest, Blue is ---> that way.

No wonder Red is dead.

strongNpretty
01-27-2021, 01:32 PM
Why would a PVP server have raid rules? Seems to me like the solution is built-in to the server itself.

I would have assumed that these sort of shenanigans are to be expected and should be considered on-the-level. If you want to play LawyerQuest, Blue is ---> that way.

No wonder Red is dead.

I say you login, and create a toon to find out why it's dead yourself... Form your own opinion.

Uuruk
01-27-2021, 01:53 PM
Guys red isint dead. It just hasnt killed vulak in years because they felt like being nice.

Tunabros
01-27-2021, 02:11 PM
red is dead

magnetaress
01-27-2021, 02:15 PM
Uuruk

Mad. ��

strongNpretty
01-27-2021, 02:26 PM
Guys red isint dead. It just hasnt killed vulak in years because they felt like being nice.

I've never killed Vulak once. Even with years on blue.. Say somethin....

strongNpretty
01-27-2021, 02:35 PM
Tunabros

Frustrated.

Uuruk
01-27-2021, 04:27 PM
I've never killed Vulak once. Even with years on blue.. Say somethin....

sound like a casual tranny

strongNpretty
01-27-2021, 04:33 PM
sound like a casual tranny

No sir but I do support the community 110%! Sorry you're still uncomfortable with these things in 2021, time for you to evolve young man.

Tassador
01-27-2021, 06:26 PM
Strongnpretty best forum quote was his childhood dream was to obtain an epic on EQ, unfortunately he was not able to do so in his childhood so after thousands of hours poured into blue in his 30’s he was able to do so.

Now retired from blue he spends his time sucking up to any pro red and shutting down any red con debates, all while being probably the 50th best of 50 active players. This man and forgive me, might have gone full blown drain bamage from EQ AIDS.

If you’re not trolling and being serious on these posts I’d suggest seeking help strongnpretty.

Penish
01-27-2021, 07:28 PM
It's a good thing he's strong and pretty. lol n such

Zalaerian
02-18-2021, 08:43 PM
Red is dead because of GM interference and velious for 7 yrs.

Lord Casey
02-19-2021, 12:57 AM
Apparently strongNpretty thinks psilocybin mushrooms give you brain damage. lol

magnetaress
02-19-2021, 01:27 AM
No sir but I do support the community 110%! Sorry you're still uncomfortable with these things in 2021, time for you to evolve young man.

Elven_Wine_Abuse
02-23-2021, 10:46 PM
that 'tune' guild sucks.

Dvusz
02-24-2021, 03:48 AM
Wasn't it Tune/Apex who petitioned the GMs to make that rule? lmao

When we show up with 12+ and legally pell Apex mobs it's Apex lashes out with threats, bergs and petitions.

Then Tune shows up solo and pells our raid mob or blatantly drops a chain on us, we try to address it directly with Apex as adults without gm involvement, but Tune can't help but behave like a 14 yr old girl denying everything, refusing to talk except for spewing lies and threats. When Tune starts losing at this game, shit really gets cringey you guys

Izmael
02-24-2021, 06:12 AM
I fail to understand the logic behind PnP / no train rules on Red.

Everything should be allowed on Red except boxing and 3rd party programs.

ESPECIALLY dispelling raid mobs and dropping reavers on em.

magnetaress
02-24-2021, 08:54 AM
Lot of people think boxing should be legal and the GMs should never log on too.

Berryman
02-25-2021, 02:07 AM
It's easy by logging into this server you basically accept that you will follow the rules. You may like whatever you want rule wise, but until they are changed you should follow them and respect the staff running this server. Sadly there are some people out there who love to make up their own rules and try to ruin other players fun, who respect the staff and their rules. If you find this cringy, funny, don't understand it or whatever, the majority of this server doesn't need you. If this server is dead for you, it is fine make your own, join another one or stop playing, there is a high chance that people won't miss you here. People like Uuruk who are crying about people trying to enforce existing rules at least prove that those people out there working for a healthy server do their job well. So do us a favor Uuruk cry some more and make us smile :)

Uuruk
02-25-2021, 10:02 AM
It's easy by logging into this server you basically accept that you will follow the rules. You may like whatever you want rule wise, but until they are changed you should follow them and respect the staff running this server. Sadly there are some people out there who love to make up their own rules and try to ruin other players fun, who respect the staff and their rules. If you find this cringy, funny, don't understand it or whatever, the majority of this server doesn't need you. If this server is dead for you, it is fine make your own, join another one or stop playing, there is a high chance that people won't miss you here. People like Uuruk who are crying about people trying to enforce existing rules at least prove that those people out there working for a healthy server do their job well. So do us a favor Uuruk cry some more and make us smile :)

The server is dead dude. There is nothing that will change that. Sorry you lost on blue and now you're playing a 50 pop server thats been in velious for 6 years.

Berryman
02-25-2021, 10:42 AM
What you try to tell us is, that you have certain criterias for a healthy server, which apparently don't seem to match to everyone else. Some others might join in here and call it dead, but even they most likely have different criterias then you. So if you call it dead then it is dead for you. I still call it alive and a server where people can still have a lot of fun. You should start to accept that your opinion can not be transferred to others all the time. So if you want us to understand your opinion you need to explain us why this server is dead or what kind of criterias you are using for it. From a technical perspective I can tell you it isn't dead for sure ;)
I'm glad that you worry about my time on blue, even though I don't understand why I have "lost" there. Can you expain why I lost there? Or did you just write it down so you feel better or am I supposed to feel bad now because I lost?

Penish
02-25-2021, 10:58 AM
15 man children, 10 severely handicapped & 5 trannies. Come join red to fulfill the prophecy. You could be number 31.

strongNpretty
02-25-2021, 11:29 AM
Blah blah blah, all servers are the same game, blah blah blah. At the end of the day- Just don't be a Penish in this world.

Penish
02-25-2021, 12:27 PM
Well ones pvp.. the others not.. and we have a progression server. Good thing he's strong and pretty folks. Fuckin meltbrain lol

strongNpretty
02-25-2021, 12:34 PM
dont be a penish

strongNpretty
02-25-2021, 12:36 PM
Well ones pvp.. the others not.. and we have a progression server. Good thing he's strong and pretty folks. Fuckin meltbrain lol

https://i.imgur.com/p1gju74.jpg

El Camacho
02-25-2021, 05:49 PM
I fail to understand the logic behind PnP / no train rules on Red.

Everything should be allowed on Red except boxing and 3rd party programs.

ESPECIALLY dispelling raid mobs and dropping reavers on em.

The rule promotes actual PvP, not forcing other players to fight other mobs.

One douche running up and engaging a PvE mob is not PvP.
Notice there is no actual player fighting another player.

Why is it so hard to understand if you want to wipe someone elses raid, you need to do it yourself by attacking actual people? Bring some pals and.... gasp... actually fight other players instead of relying on mobs to do the work for you.

Training is a bitch move for toxic players.

If you want that, go to one of the other servers that offers that.

Uuruk
02-25-2021, 08:19 PM
The rule promotes actual PvP, not forcing other players to fight other mobs.

One douche running up and engaging a PvE mob is not PvP.
Notice there is no actual player fighting another player.

Why is it so hard to understand if you want to wipe someone elses raid, you need to do it yourself by attacking actual people? Bring some pals and.... gasp... actually fight other players instead of relying on mobs to do the work for you.

Training is a bitch move for toxic players.

If you want that, go to one of the other servers that offers that.

Sorry you are a dog shit bluebie player and can’t stop 1 person.

Berryman
02-26-2021, 04:01 AM
Based on your definition all players are "dog shit bluebie player"s Uuruk. So you got a pretty high chance that El Camacho is reading your answer and asking hisself what you are talking about.

Izmael
02-26-2021, 04:48 AM
It's called "utilizing the environment to one's advantage". Mobs are part of the environment, just like zone lines are.
Also it's more fun when mobs are involved. Adds some complexity to the picture.

Berryman
02-26-2021, 06:06 AM
Well you can call it whatever, it is forbidden at this server and som people don't like it. Imo if someone doesn't like it, it's fine, but then this server is wrong for them. It is not better or worse to have no rules or training allowed, it is just a different ruleset for a game.

Penish
02-26-2021, 10:58 AM
When I pvp I usually limit myself to 1/3 of the game and complain when someone elses uses the other 2/3rds.

lol.

Raclen
02-26-2021, 11:31 AM
EQ player vs player means using any aspect of the game to help your team get a mob or stop another team from getting a mob. If you want to /duel for mobs you can do that on blue.

If 1 player can stop your entire team from killing a mob than he is better than your entire team and you need to learn to get better.

Berryman
02-26-2021, 12:09 PM
What you are mentioning here is a different ruleset Raclen. A couple servers out there allow it, Red99 has different rules and yet it is PvP. They just try to limit the griefing. If you are smart you can always train someone intentional, and skilled players train better then others, if you enjoy playing like this I respect it, I don't like it that's why I play here. This is a game and I want fun and not getting griefed by 1 person training me over and over again for his own pleasure.

Raclen
02-26-2021, 12:45 PM
Yeah this server sucks and has a bunch of bad players making it worse. RoZ is a custom box but the custom rules really just fix problems with classic. Maintain the sandbox no rules but hardcode in rules that don't allow constant training. Banning players for doing something you can do within the game that isn't exploiting is awful for any type of video game. An environment where people argue for hours about what was training and being forced to video all gameplay to try to get others banned before they ban you is terrible design.

Even if people try to follow the rules accidents happen that are against the rules. Emotions run high and it goes back and forth until people are banned. Over the years blue players have asked for Red to slowly become blue to where you can't even enjoy it anymore.

Tune
02-26-2021, 01:39 PM
Yeah this server sucks and has a bunch of bad players making it worse. RoZ is a custom box but the custom rules really just fix problems with classic. Maintain the sandbox no rules but hardcode in rules that don't allow constant training. Banning players for doing something you can do within the game that isn't exploiting is awful for any type of video game. An environment where people argue for hours about what was training and being forced to video all gameplay to try to get others banned before they ban you is terrible design.

Even if people try to follow the rules accidents happen that are against the rules. Emotions run high and it goes back and forth until people are banned. Over the years blue players have asked for Red to slowly become blue to where you can't even enjoy it anymore.

Very well said

Worst part is when petiton quester berryman tries to interpret our shittty non specific server rules. He makes up his own rules and petitions everything

Imago
02-26-2021, 03:48 PM
This is a game and I want fun and not getting griefed by 1 person training me over and over again for his own pleasure.

You might want to consider instanced content.

Uuruk
02-26-2021, 04:20 PM

yeah, like why do these fucking retards log into r99? They cant clear ToV, they cant clear kael, they have never killed Tunare. Shit is dead as fuck and they get on here and complain when someone dispels Klandi #973. Your gear doesnt matter the server is dead. Stop logging in.

Tune
02-26-2021, 04:23 PM
yeah, like why do these fucking retards log into r99? They cant clear ToV, they cant clear kael, they have never killed Tunare. Shit is dead as fuck and they get on here and complain when someone dispels Klandi #973. Your gear doesnt matter the server is dead. Stop logging in.

they are actually raiding like 5 days a week lol

with like mid - upper 20's

Imago
02-26-2021, 04:35 PM

I don't know - if I felt compelled to Quest these days, I'd probably want to PVP. Since as you mentioned, there really aren't any more significant gains to be made. Sort of a "gearing phase of the box is done, engage strictly pvp phase" mentality.

Otherwise you're just barking in /ooc waiting for ... nothing?

Yumyums Inmahtumtums
02-26-2021, 08:05 PM
Just play what you want to play? There’s plenty of other games that do PvP and PVE better than this game but none of them are EQ.

When I’m feeling the EQ itch I reach for EQ + pvp... what’s so hard to understand about that?

El Camacho
02-26-2021, 11:29 PM
Sorry you are a dog shit bluebie player and can’t stop 1 person.

That is beside the point.

Training is still a little bitch move and not PvP.

Berryman
02-27-2021, 12:47 AM
Worst part is when petiton quester berryman tries to interpret our shittty non specific server rules. He makes up his own rules and petitions everything
I really hope you don't believe what you talk the whole day, I wrote 10 petitions in total including rule clarifications. Just because you can't and don't even want to understand the rules, it doesn't mean I make up my own rules. I think everytime you ate a suspension, you also told me that wasn't a rule violation. Please don't start your I never got suspended theory now, this just makes people laugh even more about you. For us you are a constant source of fun and tears... (sorry we sometimes just can't hold back our tears while laughing). So keep logging in and let us have some fun together, but please try to avoid breaking the rules.

Berryman
02-27-2021, 12:48 AM
I don't really like instances, people just hide in there and that's not good for PvP.

Uuruk
02-27-2021, 12:56 PM
They would probably be working on a new red if there wasn’t pages of berryman petitions over emperor crush

Berryman
02-27-2021, 03:23 PM
Server staff responsible for petitions don't work on code normally Uuruk. ;)
So you are suggesting I should write less then 500 petitions a day? And we don't need a new Red, lots of people here who want a new Red want a new Red with different or no rules, so wrong place to ask for a new server.

clacbec
02-27-2021, 03:56 PM
Just play what you want to play

THIS

Imago
02-27-2021, 05:07 PM
I don't really like instances, people just hide in there and that's not good for PvP.

You literally petition over the fact that one (1) person prevents you from killing a raid target with twelve (12) people and you are unable to stop him, even though the raid target should be slain with 30-40 people minimum.

Sounds like you're not here for the PVP.

swallis
02-27-2021, 07:10 PM
they are actually raiding like 5 days a week lol

with like mid - upper 20's

Lol you're such a whiny little bitch boy, Tune.

Up until very recently Apex was raiding weekly with those exact same numbers. Hypocrite?

And you know very well Perdition only raids 2 nights a week (plus a new weekend raid for the euro crew). You know this because you literally do nothing but sit and watch us for hours... every. single. time. It's sad. We have a running joke in the guild about you earning DKP in our system because you have near 100% raid attendance these last few weeks.

What happened to your raid and pvp crew?

Oh I know. They were systematically griefed off the box after getting their shit pushed in daily by Perdition in pvp, while also coming to the realization that Apex would never see another dead Dozekar; the reason half of them came back.

And now here you are whining on the forums as you slowly dwindle back to a nonfactor one-man show.

We're having a lot of fun seeing what we can do with these small man crews. I guess I hope you enjoy watching at least?

Yumyums Inmahtumtums
02-27-2021, 07:48 PM
Tune holds the couch in place while we plow eashan and ikky

Kromax the giga cuck doing gods work with his c belt on

Tune
03-01-2021, 06:08 AM
Lol you're such a whiny little bitch boy, Tune.

Up until very recently Apex was raiding weekly with those exact same numbers. Hypocrite?

And you know very well Perdition only raids 2 nights a week (plus a new weekend raid for the euro crew). You know this because you literally do nothing but sit and watch us for hours... every. single. time. It's sad. We have a running joke in the guild about you earning DKP in our system because you have near 100% raid attendance these last few weeks.

What happened to your raid and pvp crew?

Oh I know. They were systematically griefed off the box after getting their shit pushed in daily by Perdition in pvp, while also coming to the realization that Apex would never see another dead Dozekar; the reason half of them came back.

And now here you are whining on the forums as you slowly dwindle back to a nonfactor one-man show.

We're having a lot of fun seeing what we can do with these small man crews. I guess I hope you enjoy watching at least?

i was never raiding 5 days a week u are high. I had 1 scheduled raid day.

also I'm the one having fun:

[Sun Feb 28 19:27:18 2021] [PvP] Symbi <> has been defeated by Ldaan <Apex> in Western Wastes!
[Sun Feb 28 18:53:17 2021] [PvP] Kaelyn <Perdition> has been defeated by Tyva <> in Cobalt Scar!
[Sun Feb 28 18:52:32 2021] [PvP] Dooja <> has been defeated by Zaro <Apex> in Western Wastes!
[Sun Feb 28 18:49:40 2021] [PvP] Tarran <Perdition> has been defeated by Barfela <Apex> in Sirens Grotto!
[Sun Feb 28 18:47:52 2021] [PvP] Vitas <Perdition> has been defeated by Useful <Alcoholics> in Sirens Grotto!
[Sun Feb 28 18:28:11 2021] [PvP] Fame <Perdition> has been defeated by Useful <Alcoholics> in Western Wastes!
[Sun Feb 28 18:27:54 2021] [PvP] Musa <Sanctuary> has been defeated by Fret <Apex> in Western Wastes!
[Sun Feb 28 18:18:56 2021] [PvP] Dooja <> has been defeated by Lilamn <Apex> in Western Wastes!
[Sun Feb 28 18:18:05 2021] [PvP] Dooja <> has been defeated by Useful <Alcoholics> in Western Wastes!
[Sun Feb 28 18:00:08 2021] [PvP] Bashr <Perdition> has been defeated by Kyldor <Apex> in Sirens Grotto!
[Sun Feb 28 17:51:39 2021] [PvP] Flsh <Perdition> has been defeated by Kyldor <Apex> in Sirens Grotto!
[Sun Feb 28 17:28:13 2021] [PvP] Musa <Sanctuary> has been defeated by Lightzout <Altquest> in Western Wastes!
[Sun Feb 28 17:27:58 2021] [PvP] Dooja <> has been defeated by Ogledork <Apex> in Western Wastes!
[Sun Feb 28 17:26:00 2021] [PvP] Dooja <> has been defeated by Errand <Apex> in Dragon Necropolis!
[Sun Feb 28 17:13:28 2021] [PvP] Dacka <Salt> has been defeated by Kyldor <Apex> in The Overthere!

Berryman
03-01-2021, 08:29 AM
Nice YTs grats :) Looks like you finally know how we feel the other 6 days of the week.

Uuruk
03-01-2021, 08:34 AM
Did you ask permission to YT them first? Heard you can get reported for that.

Icetech
03-01-2021, 08:49 AM
Nice YTs grats :) Looks like you finally know how we feel the other 6 days of the week.

Gold :)

Penish
03-01-2021, 10:22 AM
the OTHER SIX DAYS OF THE WEEK, what a fuckin savage. lol (seek help)

Berryman
03-01-2021, 10:34 AM
@Uuruk there is actually no rule for that, don't listen what Tune is telling you about rules, he is absolutely clueless ;)

@Penish my week has 7 days, 6 Perdition days and 1 Apex day ... we need the PvP at the server, so we have a rule at Perdition to all die once a week to Apex, so they don't feel too bad and keep playing. ;) Even the best get YTed sometimes, so no shame about it, at that fight both sides won something, so it's fine. We enjoy every fair PvP fight out there.

Tune
03-01-2021, 12:52 PM

Yikes lotta mad and flat out lies on this thread

Wheres ur prof kid

It u actually counting the 3 yts u get when we contest kunark stuff ?

3v30

Cry more

JipXIII
03-01-2021, 01:25 PM
https://i.imgur.com/Lnd6siZ.png

https://i.imgur.com/IuVQPOZ.jpg

Berryman
03-01-2021, 01:26 PM
We can't get more then 3 YTs unless we kill you over and over again at Kunark ;) If you show up with more then 3 characters in range at our raids we would get more YTs, we won't login our low to mid 50 characters for you :P Btw did you get Klandicar or did we yet again block your only raid target? ;)

Vvalant
03-01-2021, 01:46 PM
Haha! Good ol crybabyman :eek: . We are getting keys for alts now . Stick to getting Thurg gear and leave the big boy mobs to a guild that can actually take em down . How are your ST keys coming btw ? Oh wait, your not getting any!! ;)

Beatnix
03-01-2021, 02:24 PM
I really hope you don't believe what you talk the whole day, I wrote 10 petitions in total including rule clarifications. Just because you can't and don't even want to understand the rules, it doesn't mean I make up my own rules. I think everytime you ate a suspension, you also told me that wasn't a rule violation. Please don't start your I never got suspended theory now, this just makes people laugh even more about you. For us you are a constant source of fun and tears... (sorry we sometimes just can't hold back our tears while laughing). So keep logging in and let us have some fun together, but please try to avoid breaking the rules.

Berry's suspension was over ruled. Redlight's bard suspension was over ruled. You petitioned Nonsense for attacking scout but your members do the same thing while im on a 55 causing me to be summoned. Perdition pells engaged raid mobs without having a raid force. Pells raid mobs with oor characters. Rottheart has trained Yael on me in the Hole. Symb has trained me in DN. Swathe, on a monk, has trained us at fungi camp with the exit pad mobs. Root mobs in Kael at the zoneline during pvp so people get hit by them if they zone in. Should have went from <The Heretic> to <The Hypocrite>

vitas
03-01-2021, 03:19 PM
We are getting keys for alts now
Funny, this implies that you are... you know... getting keys, which you aren't

leave the big boy mobs to a guild that can actually take em down
Please remind me what big boy mobs apex is taking down? Golems on a server reset?

Keep in mind that when you do manage to take anything out its when <Alcoholics> are there to carry your dead weight over the finish line. Imagine only being able to down content when a group of people who are too embarrassed to tag up in your tired, ambitionless guild pity you enough to show up and do your work for you.

Speaking of dead weight, should I remind you of the last time you attempted and failed at ikatiar ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Jz8azHCFro ) how your character Pokez is witnessed multiple times idling in the painting room (after breaking a rapture on me lol)?

Since you were certainly not boxing I can only assume that you are just that bad at the game.

Uuruk
03-01-2021, 03:22 PM
friendly reminder...your server is dead as fuck and you are all retards for logging into it.

strongNpretty
03-01-2021, 03:46 PM
friendly reminder...your server is dead as fuck and you are all retards for logging into it.

Says you....

Tune
03-01-2021, 04:02 PM

Please remind me what big boy mobs apex is taking down? Golems on a server reset?

Keep in mind that when you do manage to take anything out its when <Alcoholics> are there to carry your dead weight over the finish line. Imagine only being able to down content when a group of people who are too embarrassed to tag up in your tired, ambitionless guild pity you enough to show up and do your work for you.

Speaking of dead weight, should I remind you of the last time you attempted and failed at ikatiar ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Jz8azHCFro ) how your character Pokez is witnessed multiple times idling in the painting room (after breaking a rapture on me lol)?

Since you were certainly not boxing I can only assume that you are just that bad at the game.

u raid with 2 guilds that dont tag up

all i see in that video is a bad player clicking spell gems

Zenjai
03-01-2021, 04:02 PM
jesus christ someone help this poor bewwyman guy ...........worried about his future

Baugi
03-01-2021, 05:48 PM
Perdition pells engaged raid mobs without having a raid force.

Never happened.

Pells raid mobs with oor characters.

Pelling unengaged raid mobs at their spawn point with an oor character is a dubious, but legal as far as we can tell, tactic first developed by <Apex>.

I imagine the rest of your complaint is similarly nonsensical, but feel free to contact an officer if you have any legitimate disputes about off-hours conduct.

Vvalant
03-01-2021, 05:51 PM

1) Yikes 😬 on that poor video post
2) Yikes on you thinking a character idle in a room is someone boxing
3) Yikes 🤔 rapture break . Not by me
4) Yikes on turdition having plenty of opportunities to kill zlandi with no attempt's
5) Yikes on not seeing any turds in ST :(

Heywood
03-01-2021, 10:22 PM
Tune holds the couch in place while we plow eashan and ikky

Kromax the giga cuck doing gods work with his c belt on

LOL

Thread over.

Berryman
03-02-2021, 06:15 AM
Perdition day 1, Apex corpses all over the place, five more days to go for you guys.

Uuruk
03-02-2021, 07:07 AM
2040 days since velious released and the expansion still hasn’t been completed. Enjoy your dead server.

Berryman
03-02-2021, 07:31 AM
Isn't that the good part about EverQuest that you can play it forever?

Icetech
03-02-2021, 08:06 AM
more like you can never escape it.... I went years at a time.. and yet here i am.. it never lets your soul go...

Uuruk
03-04-2021, 03:51 PM
Berryman <Perdition>02/02/2021
@Apex Heplien trained our raid force with Trakanon at Sebilis, would be great if we could solve this without involving the GMs. For details either talk with whoever played him or contact me.
Berryman <Perdition>02/27/2021
@Apex I doubt you want to talk about it, nevertheless I'll add it here to your long list of ignoring the server rules. You just dispelled an engaged Klandicar at 60% health with oor characters, your in range characters got disrupted as far as I can see so far, even though they tried it. We had 20 ppl at this raid, your side at the time of the dispell 2-4 and even out of PvP range, this is a clear violation of the rules and recorded by multiple people. Feel free to contact me within the next 24h, we won't wait as long as for the other violations since this is more then a clear and intentional violation of multiple rules.
Berryman <Perdition>03/02/2021
@Apex you intentionally trained our raid at ToV today, we got multiple recordings of you getting agro to wyverns and then flopping them onto us with a monk. Trains can happen, if you get a train don't flop it on a raid, run it out, shout train, but flopping it to transfer agro on a raid is definitely against rules. Feel free to contact us with a suggestion how to solve this issue within the next 2 days.
Berryman <Perdition>Today at 8:25 AM
@Apex Madstab intentional trained a Dragon into our engaged Klandicar fight. Feel free to contact us with a suggestion how to solve this issue within the next 2 days.

Uuruk
03-04-2021, 03:52 PM
get this crybaby fay gate outta here. i have moved 6 accounts worth of characters over to klandicar to dispel your dragons. Since it takes 2 years for petitions to be resolved i am sure you will quit before i am banned.

strongNpretty
03-04-2021, 03:56 PM
get this crybaby fay gate outta here. i have moved 6 accounts worth of characters over to klandicar to dispel your dragons. Since it takes 2 years for petitions to be resolved i am sure you will quit before i am banned.

Stop talking.

reebz
03-04-2021, 05:14 PM
Naw he can keep talking. He might be a weirdo blue player that rolled red to raid uncontested (weird im not talking about you right now) but it was a pretty funny post

strongNpretty
03-04-2021, 05:18 PM
Naw he can keep talking. He might be a weirdo blue player that rolled red to raid uncontested (weird im not talking about you right now) but it was a pretty funny post

Shhhhhh pipe down, its quiet time.

reebz
03-04-2021, 05:24 PM
Ya speaking of weirdo blue players that rolled on a dead server to raid uncontested

strongNpretty
03-04-2021, 05:30 PM
Ya speaking of weirdo blue players that rolled on a dead server to raid uncontested

Oh man, lets talk about those weirdo's!

Snortles Chortles
03-04-2021, 07:39 PM
strongNpretty gay

Berryman
03-05-2021, 03:58 AM
I cannot agree that writing petitions before trying to talk is better or more PvP in any way. I see no difference in solving it with direct messages compared to using the R99 UN server, beside the fact that the GMs wanted us to use it. Whenever we violate the rules or it looks like we violate it, Apex is writing a petition or reaching out to us in direct messages, each server has it's rules and I doubt you will find a server without any rules out there. So the argumentation of true PvPers are ignoring server rules and need to grief is at least kind of funny for this server. It is us who play on their box, so it is their right to define the rules and processes how to solve issues. People can berg out as much as you want about rules not being smart or whatever, but this isn't the right place to make them getting changed. So either those people are just trolling or they try to change a server they don't want to play on because it is already dead, but want a new server to be there with the same rules but the rules not being enforced. Sorry but I can't take people like this serious at all.
Pick a server with a ruleset you can agree with and respect the other servers out there, why should a blue server be worse then a red one? People have different interests and different game preferences, if you don't like a server pick one you like ;)

Uuruk
03-05-2021, 09:10 AM
Have you ever tried solving anything with pvp?

magnetaress
03-05-2021, 09:15 AM
The point of EQ pvp is to make friends and hug it out.

Berryman
03-05-2021, 10:27 AM
We solve a lot with PvP Uuruk, we just don't train others, that is too easy and only for unskilled players. Trains happen but whenever a train is caused, someone failed controlling his character, unless it is intentional. If you need NPCs to kill someone that only shows that you either lack the skill or want to grief someone else imo. If it is first you need to learn to play this game, if you love to grief others, find the right server for it or make one on your own.

Penish
03-05-2021, 11:17 AM
Seems like a numbers problem, no parties to defend your raid content against the classic peeveepee. Server's dead, move on.

Icetech
03-05-2021, 11:30 AM
Seems like a numbers problem, no parties to defend your raid content against the classic peeveepee. Server's dead, move on.

Just curious.. if you think the server is dead why even come here and post stuff like that in the forums? if you think it's dead why don't you move on?

Penish
03-05-2021, 11:47 AM
This thread keeps producing results lol

JipXIII
03-05-2021, 04:22 PM

Berryman
03-05-2021, 10:33 PM
As long as you don't lick my shoes everything is alright.

Tassador
03-05-2021, 10:59 PM
Hi I am a strong and pretty fan. Love how he talks about his sub par play and no pvp, but my all time favorite is his post about lifelong goals of achieving an Everquest epic.

That’s when I realize this guy is actually a fucking loser. Wish the server was worth logging in to kill this guy back to red but it’s not and never going to be so enjoy licking you’re own vag holes you soft fucks.

Uton
04-26-2021, 07:36 AM
Lmfao looks like Tune's bot account propaganda operation is burning the midnight oil

Uton
04-26-2021, 07:47 AM
What it looks like when you take your 50 pop dead (PVP) server too serious

QUOTE SAYS IT ALL... I just looked up ALL POSTS BY UURUK. 476 PAGES.. wait let me say that again... 476 pages out of 500, of posts by this guy who is making fun of people taking the game seriously...

What a loser. 20 posts per page in the search x 476 pages you have posted since 2018... you have made 9,520 posts in 3 years.

WHAT A LOSER

Uuruk
04-26-2021, 09:52 AM
QUOTE SAYS IT ALL... I just looked up ALL POSTS BY UURUK. 476 PAGES.. wait let me say that again... 476 pages out of 500, of posts by this guy who is making fun of people taking the game seriously...

What a loser. 20 posts per page in the search x 476 pages you have posted since 2018... you have made 9,520 posts in 3 years.

WHAT A LOSER

Is this guy retarded?

Uton
04-26-2021, 09:58 AM
probably, but seems like you are taking this forum of a game you dont like way too seriously... are you ok?

Uuruk
04-26-2021, 10:08 AM
probably, but seems like you are taking this forum of a game you dont like way too seriously... are you ok?

Ya dude I have 500 posts in 3 years . You should check your math.

Uton
04-26-2021, 10:39 AM
Ya dude I have 500 posts in 3 years . You should check your math.

ya yur right, 500 posts in 3 years. thats a cool and normal 2.19 posts per day average. talking about how people take it too seriously. very cool and normal. but i have to ask again, are you ok?

strongNpretty
04-26-2021, 11:35 AM
Hi I am a strong and pretty fan. Love how he talks about his sub par play and no pvp, but my all time favorite is his post about lifelong goals of achieving an Everquest epic.

That’s when I realize this guy is actually a fucking loser. Wish the server was worth logging in to kill this guy back to red but it’s not and never going to be so enjoy licking you’re own vag holes you soft fucks.

BAHAHAHAHAHA

strongNpretty
04-26-2021, 11:37 AM
strongNpretty gay

Shhh... Stop talking.

Uuruk
04-26-2021, 01:55 PM
ya yur right, 500 posts in 3 years. thats a cool and normal 2.19 posts per day average. talking about how people take it too seriously. very cool and normal. but i have to ask again, are you ok?

You have to be drunk man.

Wrekt
04-26-2021, 04:18 PM

vulak peace agreement is the greatest achievement in norrath. click here to see our vulak peace agreement coins for sale for ₩420.69 (that's north korean won for you plebs). everyone's talking about it, it's probably the greatest win our server group has ever seen.

UrkTheSlayer
05-17-2021, 01:38 AM
You have to be drunk man.

Hey bud, there’s a new Urk in town.

DRAGONBAIT
05-17-2021, 04:38 AM
why dont u toss junk buffs on top of the slow so noone can come and dispell it?

Raclen
05-17-2021, 10:49 AM
This thread is almost a half year old, I'm sure Vulak has been killed since then since it is thriving now.

Jimjam
05-17-2021, 11:01 AM
vulak peace agreement is the greatest achievement in norrath. click here to see our vulak peace agreement coins for sale for ₩420.69 (that's north korean won for you plebs). everyone's talking about it, it's probably the greatest win our server group has ever seen.

Warders died so Vulak didn't have to.

Fatzo
07-05-2021, 03:27 AM
Great read.