PDA

View Full Version : Gamestop

regandna
01-27-2021, 11:35 AM
Wth is going on and how can I capitalize on this Reddit unity to undercut the hedge funds?

Toxigen
01-27-2021, 11:40 AM
r/wsb

step 1: fund a robinhood account

step 2: buy GME shares

step 3: pucker your asshole as you sweat out trying to decide when to sell before the short squeeze ends

don't get caught holding the bag

Toxigen
01-27-2021, 12:09 PM
Basically its thousands of people all investing together pump and dumping worthless corporations for profit and leaving them in ashes

But only possible because big hedge funds shorted the stock.

Its market makers vs. retail investors....and the retail investors are winning for once.

Gwaihir
01-27-2021, 12:23 PM
Gamestop should be bankrupt though. Steam replaced them like 15 years ago.

Kich867
01-27-2021, 02:36 PM

Prime example of how the stock market doesn't actually reflect the company that stock is for. It's just a supply/demand market with made up numbers based on that company.

In this case, the supply is very low and the demand is becoming rapidly and rapidly higher. Once the hedge funds short position collapses the demand is going to skyrocket (because everyone is just holding and waiting for this to happen) and people can just set their price.

Very interested to see what happens this friday. It wouldn't surprise me if the value went up well over $1000.

magnetaress
01-27-2021, 02:45 PM
Our entire economy shouldn't exist according to basic math and logistics.

So I see absolutely nothing wrong here.

Totally cool and normal.

Everything is fine.

Tunabros
01-27-2021, 02:49 PM

Kaveh
01-27-2021, 03:03 PM

Its market makers vs. retail investors....and the retail investors are winning for once.

Kaveh
01-27-2021, 04:24 PM
I hate gambling, greed, and the irresponsibility of it all. But I hope some kids who worked hard and grew up poor get very very rich with hedge fund manager’s money

Probably the best fucking news I’ve heard in a long while

Toxigen
01-27-2021, 04:32 PM
i should be good for at least $70k myself...i mean half goes away to capital gains but ill take it for 1 weeks worth of butt pucker

im planning on selling friday but if it hits $500 before that im out

magnetaress
01-27-2021, 06:56 PM
https://i.imgur.com/jv2OKJg.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/USx3FDh.png

This is why America is so great. I am so happy!

Jibartik
01-27-2021, 07:23 PM
In the 1920s, about 6 old super rich men would do this in a secret room.

Now in 2021, like 6,000 poor people did in a subreddit lol.

Bardp1999
01-27-2021, 07:46 PM
I read about this for like an hour today, truly fascinating. But to OPs question I am certain the time to jump in on this has passed, you do it now and you will end up with $300 purchase price and $10 value, i think the hedge funds have already bailed.

magnetaress
01-27-2021, 08:37 PM
https://i.imgur.com/T1ifZDb.jpg

Cassawary
01-27-2021, 08:42 PM
wsb down, federal charges inc

magnetaress
01-27-2021, 08:45 PM
Ya. I feel bad. I want to say gamestop and the hedgefund needed slaying and this is evil and bad that the gov acts so quick on this but not anything else.

Cassawary
01-27-2021, 08:55 PM
Ya. I feel bad. I want to say gamestop and the hedgefund needed slaying and this is evil and bad that the gov acts so quick on this but not anything else.

true, punishment will be a godsend for the illiberal left :(

cd288
01-27-2021, 09:33 PM

Asset managers shorted the stock because it was a dead company in the first place. Let’s not pretend that GameStop is some viable company that wasn’t going to end up in bankruptcy regardless

cd288
01-27-2021, 09:35 PM
I read about this for like an hour today, truly fascinating. But to OPs question I am certain the time to jump in on this has passed, you do it now and you will end up with $300 purchase price and $10 value, i think the hedge funds have already bailed.

It’s essentially Bitcoin now. No real support to the value other than people thinking it will go up because people will keep buying it. Will crash once it hits the tipping point of people thinking the value is good enough for them/too high and they can’t risk staying in any longer

Lune
01-27-2021, 10:31 PM
I hate gambling, greed, and the irresponsibility of it all. But I hope some kids who worked hard and grew up poor get very very rich with hedge fund manager’s money

This. Fuck the hedge funds. Unfortunately they are leveraging every institutional weapon they have to bring down the hammer on retail investors. WSB got nuked.

Nlaar
01-27-2021, 11:01 PM

Preach.

indiscriminate_hater
01-28-2021, 01:29 AM
It’s essentially Bitcoin now. No real support to the value other than people thinking it will go up because people will keep buying it. Will crash once it hits the tipping point of people thinking the value is good enough for them/too high and they can’t risk staying in any longer

Did you miss the part about the short squeeze?

Given, what you said eventually will happen, but that's not the mechanism that will drive it to that point

Lojik
01-28-2021, 01:17 PM
Lots of platforms only allowing selling and not buying...wow. (I have no position in gme or amc or whatever.)

Gwaihir
01-28-2021, 01:43 PM
Hahaha

Ahem

FatherSioux
01-28-2021, 02:07 PM
Something Lune and I agree on, great day.

imperiouskitten
01-28-2021, 02:56 PM
Something Lune and I agree on, great day.

Maybe if we purge half the population all the bankers will be in there

Toxigen
01-28-2021, 03:00 PM
Maybe if we purge half the population all the bankers will be in there

nah the jews always find a way to wiggle out from under the axe

ask larry silverstein

magnetaress
01-28-2021, 03:04 PM
I saw Ben Shapiro and AoC mostly agree, but I prefer Shapiros stronger wording today.

https://i.imgur.com/emH7qPi.jpg

Tis, kinda of a rare thing.

imperiouskitten
01-28-2021, 03:04 PM
Good point I guess it's not the elites FatherSioux really wants to see murdered

edit: lol benshapiro

Jibartik
01-28-2021, 03:05 PM
r/wsb

step 1: fund a robinhood account

step 2: buy GME shares

step 3: pucker your asshole as you sweat out trying to decide when to sell before the short squeeze ends

don't get caught holding the bag

robinhood's CEO is tied to a headgefund that has 20billion shorting GME so dont do step 1 because they already locked you out of being able to buy GME with that app so they wont lose money on their investment.

imperiouskitten
01-28-2021, 03:06 PM
they better burn for market manipulation. good Christ

Jibartik
01-28-2021, 03:07 PM

Thats why the hedgefudns were shorting it.

But the redditors thought it would be a meme to pump the stock just to fuck them over.

The result was higher than they expected and a lot of them made a lot of money.

Now you can basically only sell it though, because the people who are shorting the stock, are rich, and the rich made it so the poor can no longer buy GME stock by locking it out of their platforms, therefor the stock will tank and they will get their short returns.

It's the most corrupt thing Ive ever seen happen.

Edit: Ironically, take everything conservatives are crying about social media right now, and replace it with investment platforms and millions of people's investments, and hedge funds banning them, because those smaller people's investments would ruin the hedge funds BIG BET investment.

Jibartik
01-28-2021, 03:11 PM
they better burn for market manipulation. good Christ

I think robinhood will go out of business.

imperiouskitten
01-28-2021, 03:13 PM
i closed all my positions on there to withdraw to my bank account asap. F giving them the $75 fee to transfer portfolio. I mean I knew they were crooked, but skimming is different from this.

magnetaress
01-28-2021, 03:16 PM
Lose millions, or potentially a billion. Nothing really justifies tho.

Toxigen
01-28-2021, 03:45 PM
i closed all my positions on there to withdraw to my bank account asap. F giving them the $75 fee to transfer portfolio. I mean I knew they were crooked, but skimming is different from this.

https://i.imgur.com/YmJOWxh.jpg

Lojik
01-28-2021, 06:16 PM
Couldn't tell you much about if what RH did was illegal but it was certainly a bad look. RH has a 1.0 rating now on the play store lol. Wonder if there could be problems if everyone tries to get their money out of RH in a short amount of time

imperiouskitten
01-28-2021, 06:18 PM
Couldn't tell you much about if what RH did was illegal but it was certainly a bad look. RH has a 1.0 rating now on the play store lol. Wonder if there could be problems if everyone tries to get their money out of RH in a short amount of time

they give themselves 3 days to cover their withdrawals. they invest only the unspent balance in an unspecified way, IF their practices are clean. If not, entirely possible they are overleveraged and could get jacked by too much withdrawal volume. This is why I closed lol

strongNpretty
01-28-2021, 06:29 PM
they give themselves 3 days to cover their withdrawals. they invest only the unspent balance in an unspecified way, IF their practices are clean. If not, entirely possible they are overleveraged and could get jacked by too much withdrawal volume. This is why I closed lol

Legit question- What's something like.. Fun that you do in life.. It's like your chalk full to the brim with fucking knowledge man, and thats really dope, it is i promise...

But like... Do you just read shit all the time?! Just the way you talk is always all proper and intense.. Which again is coo, i clearly do not have those skills.. But do you ever just feel the need to jump on one of those large trampolines? Or like, build a zip line in some random woods? Maybe find a patch of ice and run and slide on it? How or does kittylady have an inter child/teenager still in them?

Lojik
01-28-2021, 06:34 PM

It's pretty incredible how many entities you have to put trust into whenever you're buying/selling securities.

hobart
01-28-2021, 07:56 PM
RH can't cover buys because their float capital comes from a company that not only was short on GME themselves, but also loaned money to bail out Melvin who then doubled down instead of pulling out.

I know most of you are poor and your investments are made up, but you'll eventually end up with your shares at who knows what value as well as your cash -- up to 500K. If you entered with crypto, you might be SOL.

imperiouskitten
01-28-2021, 07:59 PM
RH can't cover buys because their float capital comes from a company that not only was short on GME themselves, but also loaned money to bail out Melvin who then doubled down instead of pulling out.

I know most of you are poor and your investments are made up, but you'll eventually end up with your shares at who knows what value as well as your cash -- up to 500K. If you entered with crypto, you might be SOL.

what are you saying - expect robinhood to go out of bidness and screw everyone?

Zipity
01-28-2021, 08:33 PM
Buying a failing business who’s stock price has gone up 100s to 1000s of percent in a few days is a terrible idea no matter how you look at it.... happy for those who made money on the Momentum and squeeze but there are much less risky plays that can be made that will still profit you monster gains, just gotta be in it for a little more of the long haul.

Fame
01-28-2021, 08:46 PM
Start shorting Robin Hood

Cassawary
01-28-2021, 09:41 PM
Legit question- What's something like.. Fun that you do in life.. It's like your chalk full to the brim with fucking knowledge man, and thats really dope, it is i promise...

But like... Do you just read shit all the time?! Just the way you talk is always all proper and intense.. Which again is coo, i clearly do not have those skills.. But do you ever just feel the need to jump on one of those large trampolines? Or like, build a zip line in some random woods? Maybe find a patch of ice and run and slide on it? How or does kittylady have an inter child/teenager still in them?

these sound like date ideas, hornee jeff.

cd288
01-28-2021, 11:31 PM
Just a fyi, most of the platforms are restricting selling , meaning the people who made great profit cant sell and have to ride it down.

I promise you can buy gamestop on any platform you want other then robin hood

Robinhood was allowing selling but no more buying I believe

Lojik
01-28-2021, 11:31 PM
Just a fyi, most of the platforms are restricting selling , meaning the people who made great profit cant sell and have to ride it down.

I promise you can buy gamestop on any platform you want other then robin hood

/Shrug I've read exactly the opposite. What platforms didn't let people sell?

I don't use any of these platforms or trade stocks, but comments on reddit of people saying other platforms like webull doing the same thing. If these brokers have users that are overexposed to gme I could understand the desire to pause their clients abilities to rack up more exposure to a stock for a useless company, but it's definitely bad optics. I think rh said they'll allow limited buys tomorrow.

Gwaihir
01-28-2021, 11:58 PM
How can you sell if no one is allowed to buy? Who you selling to?

Gwaihir
01-29-2021, 12:01 AM

He steams around in full limpwristed impotent rage accusing hims imaginary internet friends of grevious transgressions day every day. That's why we deplatformed him. No clue why you all haven't done the same.

Wrekt
01-29-2021, 02:40 AM
fat

Daloon
01-29-2021, 03:06 AM
I grabbed AMC on Tuesday, but I'm not a day trader and dont want to f5 all day watching the price, same reason I dont deal with Crypto much.

My AMC stop-loss triggered and I sold at $17, took my profits and left. No thanks lol.

Zipity
01-29-2021, 09:25 AM
The crazy thing is running these stocks up allows these shit ass companies to do a public offering and raise a ton of capital to delay the inevitable. now imagine if these WSB people instead of driving up the price of failing companies, instead drove the price up on smaller biotech and technology companies who’s only downside is lack of cash, the companies would be able to raise capital on the open market and have a large chance of succeeding with new technology that would improve the lives of Billions of people in the long run, these stocks would then turn into huge long term winners...these guys need to think one step further rather than short squeezing failing companies, drive the price up on companies with potential. Look at what all these small vaccine companies are Doing with just several 100m dollars. GameStop alone has had over 10billion dollars worth of equity pumped into it over the last week. All this money could go to good causes that in the long run would make these investors more money.

cd288
01-29-2021, 10:41 AM
The crazy thing is running these stocks up allows these shit ass companies to do a public offering and raise a ton of capital to delay the inevitable. now imagine if these WSB people instead of driving up the price of failing companies, instead drove the price up on smaller biotech and technology companies who’s only downside is lack of cash, the companies would be able to raise capital on the open market and have a large chance of succeeding with new technology that would improve the lives of Billions of people in the long run, these stocks would then turn into huge long term winners...these guys need to think one step further rather than short squeezing failing companies, drive the price up on companies with potential. Look at what all these small vaccine companies are Doing with just several 100m dollars. GameStop alone has had over 10billion dollars worth of equity pumped into it over the last week. All this money could go to good causes that in the long run would make these investors more money.

This

Jibartik
01-29-2021, 11:21 AM
its almost 10:30 bois, buy buy buy buy GME TO THE MOON!

Jibartik
01-29-2021, 11:23 AM
Btw you think it's crazy that people are doing weird things instead of well planned out thoughtful, moral things? hi, this is the stock market

BUY GME TO THE MOON 5k FOR GAMESTOP HERE WE GO!

Toxigen
01-29-2021, 11:55 AM
TO THE MOOOOOOOOOOON

DIAMOND HANDS

Zipity
01-29-2021, 12:37 PM
NVAX is a bigger winner than GME in the last 6mos and has staying power and won’t come crashing down in the next week or two.

Lojik
01-29-2021, 12:47 PM

Wasn't the point of running up these companies that certain hedge funds were overly short and thus susceptible to a squeeze? Hedge funds probably thought it was easy money before this happened because what in the hell would spark a massive buy run on game stop stock.

I doubt there's something like this in play for up and coming biotech companies

Lojik
01-29-2021, 01:02 PM
Google deleted [hundreds of?] thousands of negative RH reviews lol, I'm sure apple did too.

Jibartik
01-29-2021, 01:07 PM
Wasn't the point of running up these companies that certain hedge funds were overly short and thus susceptible to a squeeze? Hedge funds probably thought it was easy money before this happened because what in the hell would spark a massive buy run on game stop stock.

I doubt there's something like this in play for up and coming biotech companies

http://isthesqueezesquoze.com/

This explains it pretty well.

Jibartik
01-29-2021, 01:08 PM
5k BAY BAY!

Knuckle
01-29-2021, 01:16 PM
i wish i coulda caught this wave, feel like its gonna peter out at this 350-400 range even with the reddit propaganda(and more power to them honestly, it's the most blatant example of class disparity in action and i love it). For those of you that hold, don't get greedy and get out while your ahead, a lot of these people aren't used to trading and freak out when they see any kind of signficant dip, not sure how long this wave can hold.

Lojik
01-29-2021, 01:28 PM
i wish i coulda caught this wave, feel like its gonna peter out at this 350-400 range even with the reddit propaganda(and more power to them honestly, it's the most blatant example of class disparity in action and i love it). For those of you that hold, don't get greedy and get out while your ahead, a lot of these people aren't used to trading and freak out when they see any kind of signficant dip, not sure how long this wave can hold.

"Better out of a trade wishing you were in, then in a trade wishing you were out." Can't remember who said it but I'm glad I'm on the sidelines

Jibartik
01-29-2021, 01:31 PM
Itd of course feel better to be watching thinking about how you made a few 10k but if you're watching now, and still have that stimulus check laying around, I recommend buying a share or 2

It's gonna be like a 5-8 day long super bowl, and it's always funer to watch the super bowl if you have some money on the line, even if you are prepared to lose it.

And if we get the atmospheric nuclear microburst event then maybe you can double your money.

Its win win if you just want to enjoy the game and or stick it to the man.

That moment when you're watching the news and everyone is freaking out and you're like :D is pretty fun so far lol

Knuckle
01-29-2021, 01:41 PM
Itd of course feel better to be watching thinking about how you made a few 10k but if you're watching now, and still have that stimulus check laying around, I recommend buying a share or 2

It's gonna be like a 5-8 day long super bowl, and it's always funer to watch the super bowl if you have some money on the line, even if you are prepared to lose it.

And if we get the atmospheric nuclear microburst event then maybe you can double your money.

Its win win if you just want to enjoy the game and or stick it to the man.

That moment when you're watching the news and everyone is freaking out and you're like :D is pretty fun so far lol

I think im enjoying this one from the outside since i didnt catchwind of it till it already skyrockets to the $300 range, I'm still bitter about exiting BTC with only a %10 return this summer as I needed some liquid capital for a large purchase, and then it shot up 300% in less than 90 days, hurt my soul it did.

Jibartik
01-29-2021, 01:43 PM
I think im enjoying this one from the outside since i didnt catchwind of it till it already skyrockets to the $300 range, I'm still bitter about exiting BTC with only a %10 return this summer as I needed some liquid capital for a large purchase, and then it shot up 300% in less than 90 days, hurt my soul it did.

5k BABY GRAB THE SAUCE (NOK) IM BUYIN TENDIES FOR EVERYONE

Knuckle
01-29-2021, 01:49 PM
5k BABY GRAB THE SAUCE (NOK) IM BUYIN TENDIES FOR EVERYONE

I can't fathom Nokia going past $10-$15 if I'm lucky, but if we hit numbers like that from the reddit hive then I will be losing my brains.

DMN
01-29-2021, 02:58 PM
Here's a novel idea : if you think a stock is overvalued, you sell it. If at a later time you think that stock is now undervalued, you buy it again after the price drops. Boom, you made your profit you incredible oracle of obviousness.

But wait, that's just not good enough for the jackals. We need a system where you can borrow shit you don't own so you can make money out of nothing and then take that magic money and invest it elsewhere.

magnetaress
01-29-2021, 03:12 PM
Mak'n Tendies (https://m.soundcloud.com/camscottfr/popeyes-chicken-type-beat-prod-by-camo).

Jibartik
01-29-2021, 03:58 PM
This is the sound the stock ticker makes.

imperiouskitten
01-29-2021, 04:48 PM
How can you sell if no one is allowed to buy? Who you selling to?

institutional. Citadel are closing their positions at limited downside instead of infinite downside. It is supremely immoral and illegal.

imperiouskitten
01-29-2021, 05:04 PM
https://twitter.com/OnlyInBOS/status/1354897040338165761

imperiouskitten
01-29-2021, 05:05 PM
PS: Lol at the people saying it's dumb to make money on juiced stock. stick to ur lil salary 401k, NYUGUH

Zipity
01-29-2021, 10:19 PM
Here's a novel idea : if you think a stock is overvalued, you sell it. If at a later time you think that stock is now undervalued, you buy it again after the price drops. Boom, you made your profit you incredible oracle of obviousness.
But wait, that's just not good enough for the jackals. We need a system where you can borrow shit you don't own so you can make money out of nothing and then take that magic money and invest it elsewhere.

Naked shorting is like the most corrupt idea ever lol. Let me borrow and leverage money I don’t have to bet and try and make an American company fail and profit exponentially! But you aren’t allowed to do this if you don’t have a ton of liquidity lol

Cassawary
01-29-2021, 10:26 PM
Naked shorting is like the most corrupt idea ever lol. Let me borrow and leverage money I don’t have to bet and try and make an American company fail and profit exponentially! But you aren’t allowed to do this if you don’t have a ton of liquidity lol

This just highlights the divide between the average American and the American who went to business school

Who's laughing now? You're gonna get rinsed on the runback, fucking sell

Zipity
01-29-2021, 10:31 PM
This just highlights the divide between the average American and the American who went to business school

Who's laughing now? You're gonna get rinsed on the runback, fucking sell

I’m not in GME, I am long NVAX tho. Which has had a considerable run up as well with more to go but on fundamentals not a squeeze

Cassawary
01-29-2021, 10:38 PM
I’m not in GME

cool be quiet

bubur
01-29-2021, 11:48 PM
this is the issue that brings the opposing political sides together. you guys memba the ultra negative politics threads?

i memba

poof

imperiouskitten
01-30-2021, 01:14 AM
this is the issue that brings the opposing political sides together. you guys memba the ultra negative politics threads?

i memba

poof

true but just wait until the next racism or gender hooplah. muchmore important to vote about

they are coming for ur children, to make them divine catgirls

bubur
01-30-2021, 01:36 AM
true but just wait until the next racism or gender hooplah. muchmore important to vote about

they are coming for ur children, to make them divine catgirls

i suspect itll b another 4 years. we got some time to kick rocks

imperiouskitten
01-30-2021, 01:40 AM
can u imagine if ur son with a weiner at birth, became a 10/10 catgirl and escaped the swamp he was born in and had a thrilling interesting life. I think I would eat a dynamite sandwich

bubur
01-30-2021, 01:42 AM
yes i can. i got the vaxx

my mind is pure energy now

imperiouskitten
01-30-2021, 01:59 AM
that sounds awesome

bro what if they put fentanyl in the vaccines so u got addicted to vaccines tho. Can U prove they didnt.

bubur
01-30-2021, 02:03 AM
ya i can prove it

that would cost money

FatherSioux
01-31-2021, 01:53 AM
nothealthy.jpg

Jibartik
01-31-2021, 02:21 AM
In the 1960s parents were like, "get a job and take a shower!"

now parents are like, "can I get into you and your school friends little hedgefund?"

lol this generation is gonna be lit.

imperiouskitten
01-31-2021, 03:46 AM
nothealthy.jpg

u saved me to ur hard drive :)

Diamonds are forever

magnetaress
01-31-2021, 01:37 PM
nothealthy.jpg

imagine having multiple accounts like that, each with over 2k points at least

Jibartik
01-31-2021, 05:20 PM

i memba

poof

I just like the sub.

https://i.imgur.com/xyqf3NH.png

FatherSioux
01-31-2021, 10:13 PM
The claims of WSB being racist or hateful are just flat out bogus.

imperiouskitten
01-31-2021, 10:56 PM
WSB is definitely pretty racist and channy, but i got a few simps in there too :p

imperiouskitten
01-31-2021, 10:58 PM
in 1492 kitten sailed the ocean blue

at 1488 kitten paused her posts, to stop and wait ...

FatherSioux
02-01-2021, 01:44 AM
WSB is definitely pretty racist and channy, but i got a few simps in there too :p

You don't know what you're talking about. Anyone who's been around WSB knows it's main tenet is that it doesn't give a shit about who you are in the real world. Positions or gtfo

imperiouskitten
02-01-2021, 05:01 AM
You don't know what you're talking about. Anyone who's been around WSB knows it's main tenet is that it doesn't give a shit about who you are in the real world. Positions or gtfo

Literally couldnt say a word in the disco (about positions) without being swarmed about my pfp and asked for nudes. multiple times. plenty of very plainly antiblack racist memes, ben garrison edits, etc, very channy. downright identity obsessed I'd say!

Don't try to flex OG cred on me, nerd :p in fact you lose it when you pretend to see what doesn't exist. It's a cancerous board anyway except for this epic meme. let's not identify with it and pretend it's God. where there are literal reddit nerd herds, there is thirst & racism. Not complaining just proclaiming.

Ur strong identification with these supposed highly-principled, disciplined, intellectual redditors is veery interesting though . . . Glad u Bred

FatherSioux
02-01-2021, 10:35 AM
Ur strong identification with these supposed highly-principled, disciplined, intellectual redditors is veery interesting though . . . Glad u Bred

You're a soft whiny loser. WSB isn't racist in the least. They are not any of the positive attributes you're claiming I'm supposing them to be either. Try again weirdo.

Toxigen
02-01-2021, 10:39 AM
You're a soft whiny loser. WSB isn't racist in the least. They are not any of the positive attributes you're claiming I'm supposing them to be either. Try again weirdo.

https://www.reddit.com/r/wallstreetbets/comments/l9u1d3/hold_you_beautiful_super_saiyan_monkeys/

imperiouskitten
02-01-2021, 04:50 PM

Ben Garrison edits, weirdo

Just observing the discord from 6 months ago, idk why this triggers you so much :) could it be you rep without banging?

Cassawary
02-01-2021, 06:01 PM
Do not buy silver. Werewolves are basically extinct.

Stop it.

Jibartik
02-01-2021, 06:17 PM
Now's a good time to buy a share if you want to try to play with the rest of us retards! 5 shares for 1k is a great buy in for a potential 4k return, OR sticking it to the man! :D

Jibartik
02-01-2021, 06:18 PM
it's main tenet is that it doesn't give a shit about who you are in the real world.

Not seeing color is racist now. :p

magnetaress
02-01-2021, 06:25 PM
I see everything as gay now. All of it. It's kinda dismissive of the straights, but also really inclusive.

Jibartik
02-01-2021, 06:26 PM
Forecast: 150 end of day, I predict what you saw today, will happen tomorrow, only the opposite!

Source: Am retarded.

DMN
02-01-2021, 06:29 PM
I see everything as gay now. All of it. It's kinda dismissive of the straights, but also really inclusive.

Kurt Cobain is gonna haunt you forever for stealing his schtick.

Gwaihir
02-01-2021, 06:34 PM
Forecast: 150 end of day, I predict what you saw today, will happen tomorrow, only the opposite!

Source: Am retarded.

Vizax_Xaziv
02-01-2021, 11:01 PM

I've not spent long there but I haven't seen any racism TBH. Then again their slogan IS "Like 4chan found a Bloomberg Terminal" sssssoooooooooo

FatherSioux
02-02-2021, 02:21 AM
It isn't racist and anyone claiming otherwise is made of whipped cream.

imperiouskitten
02-02-2021, 02:24 AM
I keep saying Ben Garrison Edits, you could argue that doesn't make a man racist but it seems just denying I am telling the truth is the preferred method :p

The board and discord cultures are pretty different, board is tamer for obvious reasons

imperiouskitten
02-02-2021, 04:10 AM
Z9zV5ZGJmH8

FatherSioux
02-02-2021, 09:34 AM
I have no idea who or what Ben Garrison edits means. Speak plainly and say what you mean if you expect people to engage. WSB isn’t racist, you’re a softy.

Jibartik
02-02-2021, 08:40 PM
I held long enough to be able to say retard is my word.

Nobody can or cant tell me to use it now.

Worth it!

Jibartik
02-02-2021, 08:41 PM
"haha that shit was reeeeetarded"

"you cant say that!"

"no.. YOU cant say that."

https://i.imgur.com/AvNPfAA.png

imperiouskitten
02-02-2021, 09:50 PM
I have no idea who or what Ben Garrison edits means. Speak plainly and say what you mean if you expect people to engage. WSB isn’t racist, you’re a softy.

OK, you don't know much about what ur talkin bout or net culture then :p that admission will do

Jibartik
02-02-2021, 10:03 PM
https://i.imgur.com/zJrZV4t.png

SKY

imperiouskitten
02-02-2021, 10:04 PM
full circle, marx lookin pretty good rn

Kaveh
02-03-2021, 12:39 AM
I’m sorry if many of you lost money. It could’ve been easily predicted, but you followed an opioid addict named “RoaringKitty” instead of Jesus Christ. People have been struck down for less

imperiouskitten
02-03-2021, 12:52 AM
I’m sorry if many of you lost money. It could’ve been easily predicted, but you followed an opioid addict named “RoaringKitty” instead of Jesus Christ. People have been struck down for less

are you talking about me? didnt lose a dime, profited on the post gme surge and advised not to purchase on Monday :p

my detractors always seem to regard me as a God speaking from every account and controlling every mind. It is good to be feared, a compliment in every insult ! Buttcoin up 6.66% today.

Kaveh
02-03-2021, 01:05 AM
I’m not talking to you, I assume you have no money for a variety of reasons. I was addressing the thread in general and everyone who’d rather gamble on stocks rather than invest in index funds over the long term. Not everything is about you weirdo

imperiouskitten
02-03-2021, 01:06 AM
who is roaringkitty weirdo

edit: oh shit

FatherSioux
02-03-2021, 09:58 AM
I was addressing the thread in general and everyone who’d rather gamble on stocks rather than invest in index funds over the long term.

You can do both, and you should.

Claiming index investing is the only way is very boomer of you.

Gwaihir
02-03-2021, 10:53 AM
I’m not talking to you, I assume you have no money for a variety of reasons. I was addressing the thread in general and everyone who’d rather gamble on stocks rather than invest in index funds over the long term. Not everything is about you weirdo
Being trans means 95% likelihood of being on the govt dole and/or some company's payroll without actually working due to the litigious nature of privileged mental disabilities and HR bylaw.

The only way to increase likelihood of being on the dole is if you're a part-time interdistrict lesbian LGBT activist.

Nirgon
02-03-2021, 11:45 AM
Okay so, white diversity hires. Got it. What a clown world.

Jibartik
02-03-2021, 10:27 PM
DFV selling tomorrow, or SEC sending his lawyer letters:

https://www.reddit.com/r/wallstreetbets/comments/lbykxg/gme_yolo_update_feb_3_2021_heads_up_gonna_back/

imperiouskitten
02-03-2021, 10:56 PM
Being trans means 95% likelihood of being on the govt dole and/or some company's payroll without actually working due to the litigious nature of privileged mental disabilities and HR bylaw.

The only way to increase likelihood of being on the dole is if you're a part-time interdistrict lesbian LGBT activist.

i think ud both be surprised about my finances. idk if you've noticed but my ire level has gone down a lot in the last 2 years :)

I can't brag about all the details, but lets just say I'm wily and deserve it as much as any hedge fund. It's nothing crazy, but for having been penniless/homeless in 2018 and not working since, it is pretty amazing imo.

Gwaihir
02-04-2021, 01:10 AM
i think ud both be surprised about my finances. idk if you've noticed but my ire level has gone down a lot in the last 2 years :)

I can't brag about all the details, but lets just say I'm wily and deserve it as much as any hedge fund. It's nothing crazy, but for having been penniless/homeless in 2018 and not working since, it is pretty amazing imo.

So, what you're saying my solid patriarchal advise as it pertains to not burying your talents, has paid off?

You're welcome, but that does not explain why you are now espousing a view that insists improving ones conditions a la upward social mobility, is impossible.

imperiouskitten
02-04-2021, 12:44 PM
So, what you're saying my solid patriarchal advise as it pertains to not burying your talents, has paid off?

You're welcome, but that does not explain why you are now espousing a view that insists improving ones conditions a la upward social mobility, is impossible.

Oh it's possible, it's just a laughably broken process. like if mobs in EQ stopped dropping plat and duping became the only way. I have created nothing of value.

I do have a soft spot for patriarchal advice though :)

Jibartik
02-04-2021, 02:17 PM
I really love it when the internet does things that makes my parrents, and people like them, go WHAT IS HAPPENING!?! and breaking 1k would have set the cable access news on fire.

Super sad we didnt get to see that happen, so I hope GMT is right!

imperiouskitten
02-04-2021, 05:29 PM
Im a bitcoin breadgetta

you a gen mo bedwetta

imperiouskitten
02-04-2021, 06:34 PM
your posts are uniformly retarded, to the point i noticed u

Kaveh
02-05-2021, 04:07 AM
Mario is a decent enough shit talker, what else do u need around these parts?

Driving around west Texas at night because I’ve always found this part of my job easier at night, when all the idiots aren’t around. Anyway, it’s a great fucking state. I wish we could raise the draw bridge and keep all of you dumb fucks out. And no, I’m not referring to Mexicans, I’m talking about carpet baggers from up north who’ve never taken a punch or thrown one either. God bless Texas.

*cranks up turnpike troubadours in the Texas built Toyota Tundra and peels out”

FatherSioux
02-05-2021, 09:53 AM
Kitten believes we all believe their bullshit.

magnetaress
02-05-2021, 12:30 PM
It should be poop hands.

imperiouskitten
02-05-2021, 04:02 PM
So you bought because you thought it was going lower? You obviously just lie about your buy and sells, whatever makes you feel good man! And yep zero dollars, fat, no girl - that’s how I roll!

You should post your buys real time when you are trading stocks in one session not after the fact like a real man. My NVAX call is up 100% in a week.

oh he used to post realtime. he's been burned WAY too many times by that :p

Kaveh
02-05-2021, 06:09 PM
Man I want to like PTON, but I just don’t believe in these meme stocks. They have a subscriber based in addition to the physician product though, right? Probably a good stock, just not what I Normally buy

Kaveh
02-05-2021, 06:11 PM
1200 P/E on PTON

my mercantile brown gene is telling me no BIGLY

imperiouskitten
02-05-2021, 08:11 PM
Kitten believes we all believe their bullshit.

tell me which things u dont believe :D

i am an odd duck who liekes to fuck

half overachiever, half psychonaut, half slacker, all facker

i identify with ulysses tied to the mast so he can hear the sirens' song -- which is gay

Gaxx
02-06-2021, 12:13 AM
I fucked up with GME but PLTR has been treating me right. Earnings report coming up on the 11th. Planning on holding onto that one for a loooong time.

Just opened up a Fidelity account so I can gtfo of Robinhood.

Gwaihir
02-06-2021, 12:17 AM
I fucked up with GME but PLTR has been treating me right. Earnings report coming up on the 11th. Planning on holding onto that one for a loooong time.

Just opened up a Fidelity account so I can gtfo of Robinhood.
Open a Roth IRA to trade in.

Jibartik
02-24-2021, 06:01 PM
https://i.imgur.com/qy8ZGJT.png

buy at the dip every day