PDA

View Full Version : The Visceral Dagger Quest

Tunabros
01-22-2021, 03:41 PM
I know this quest is mostly for the Greenmist quest (https://wiki.project1999.com/Greenmist) but there is

an item in that quest that can be done separately: The Visceral Dagger (https://wiki.project1999.com/Visceral_Dagger)

As you can see, it can be wielded by necromancers as well! Anyone know if human

necromancers (I worship Bertoxxulous ) can complete this quest? If so, what factions should I grind out for

I never did anything like this or been near Cabilis except to help out new players

Thanks for reading

jadier
01-23-2021, 12:10 AM
There’s no turnin or faction check. AFAIK anyone of any class or race can collect the necessary items and hit combine in the No Fail forge.

That is, all dialogue involved are hints as to what you need to do: kill the imprecator on each floor for their drops, once you have em kill the smith for his NORENT hammer, and do the in-Dalnir combine at the special forge and voila.

OuterChimp
01-23-2021, 12:36 PM
Did this on my gnome bertox following necro on GReen and it worked just fine. No issues. It looks really cool too.

Tunabros
01-23-2021, 05:21 PM
Did this on my gnome bertox following necro on GReen and it worked just fine. No issues. It looks really cool too.

nice looks like anyone can do it

thanks all

Seducio
01-27-2021, 12:56 PM
Cool quest. Thanks for the heads up, Tuna.

The hammer of dalnir and the dagger hilt are no drop. The shards are droppable.

Since the combine is done in a Forge - the necromancer must loot the hammer and dagger hilt. Shards can be obtained by purchase or kill. So this quest is only half way multi-questionable in a traditional sense.

OuterChimp
01-27-2021, 01:14 PM
And the forge you have to combine them is down there on the 3rd level of Dalnir.

Seducio
01-27-2021, 06:34 PM
Good note on a detail I forgot, OuterChimp.

One final tip:

The forge on 3rd can be used while invis without losing invis. Clearing the forge room for combine is optional.