PDA

View Full Version : Pain inducing altered states of consciousness.

magnetaress
01-21-2021, 03:12 PM
I was hallucinating. Hearing voices in my room. Dr. Talking about morphine.

Seeing other ppls lives.

Had out of body experience.

Between not being able to sleep. Getting flashes of all this other stuff. Then snapping back into pain, bed. Snapping back and forth. No real dreams.

HalflingSpergand
01-21-2021, 04:11 PM
I think you'll be fine kiddo :thumbs up:

Tunabros
01-21-2021, 04:13 PM
drugs

actually, seek help

Bardp1999
01-21-2021, 04:13 PM
the boy is doing well

GinnasP99
01-21-2021, 04:15 PM
The boys are back in town

magnetaress
01-21-2021, 04:49 PM
Permanently removed but

https://i.imgur.com/HjPtYyP.gif

Bonethunder
01-21-2021, 05:31 PM
keep us updated

magnetaress
01-21-2021, 08:34 PM
keep us updated

Still massive pain. Getting worse again. Downed a lot of meds today.

Going to down some more.

Plus Camomile.

Sucks guys. I really want to read Dune and play EQ.

imperiouskitten
01-21-2021, 08:37 PM
didn't read, but pain can induce some pretty neato altered states when applied methodically. I recommend teaching a friend to implement it. oxygen deprivation can also be good. pain while alone kind of sux imo but oxygen dep can still be good solo as a purely therapeutic tool to be totally honest but dont do it if you might get carried away. u dont want to go liek carradine, u really dont. but the main thing is getting over urself to the point that a trusted friend can apply stimuli, i find this the #1 finest most important of action items for antisocial jerkos. learn to pursue ur own joy and u will find urself treating people kindly as a rule even of pure selfishness. Or keep biting your nails til your teeth fall out and you fall into hell, not my business

magnetaress
01-22-2021, 10:11 AM
Had some weird actual dreams but much better sleep last night. Mixed with some sleep paralysis. One weird sensation of being in bed feeling my comfortable soft blankies, but also an incredible pressure, heat, and gravitational pull like I was being pulled into a black hole.

Dehydrated, weak as a kitten, wobbly, nauseous, low pain and numbness in various areas, but on the whole, got great sleep, feel like I can move around and do things.

My lungs feel like I ran a marathon.

Self strangulation is wayyy too dangerous, you can lose consciousness fast if you mess with your carotids, the best u can achieve b4 black out is grey out AFAIK and if your graying out ur only a second from complete loss of consciousness. So how do you unstrangle your self at that point?

https://i.imgur.com/uakW7P5.png

Knuckle
01-22-2021, 05:23 PM
I was hallucinating. Hearing voices in my room. Dr. Talking about morphine.

Seeing other ppls lives.

Had out of body experience.

Between not being able to sleep. Getting flashes of all this other stuff. Then snapping back into pain, bed. Snapping back and forth. No real dreams.

I remember my only out of body experience, about 18 years ago myself and a fellow mad lad consumed an unhealthy dose of DXM and while listening to some fantastic music, felt my soul rising out of my body like a feather falling in reverse, sort of see sawing out with each breath. My conscious couldn't handle that level of disassociation, so my soul see-sawed its ass right back in.

Anyone remember erowid's? I lost some damn good trip write ups in there.

Mblake81
01-22-2021, 06:09 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=so5XDNmFtd4

imperiouskitten
01-22-2021, 08:36 PM
I remember my only out of body experience, about 18 years ago myself and a fellow mad lad consumed an unhealthy dose of DXM and while listening to some fantastic music, felt my soul rising out of my body like a feather falling in reverse, sort of see sawing out with each breath. My conscious couldn't handle that level of disassociation, so my soul see-sawed its ass right back in.

Anyone remember erowid's? I lost some damn good trip write ups in there.

erowid is still up :p i know one of the site founders, he's a millionaire sperg. his computer chair is like a self-contained armchair where the keyboard and monitor lower in from overhead on an arm

Knuckle
01-23-2021, 02:22 AM
erowid is still up :p i know one of the site founders, he's a millionaire sperg. his computer chair is like a self-contained armchair where the keyboard and monitor lower in from overhead on an arm

in hindsight it was dextroverse! Erowid was a great gateway to it though.

The trip reports sub section had some real hidden gem narratives, I remember this one heroin junkie teenager that took a bus from jersey to california and ended up questioning his life when he started taking hits in public toilets.

erowid43
01-23-2021, 02:42 AM
yea

magnetaress
01-23-2021, 09:26 AM
Thread is officially gay and about drugs.

Don't worry though. I'm fine.

Bearsnowls
01-23-2021, 09:45 AM
Why are you in pain?

All I can suggest OTC is the standard NSAIDS/Tylenol.

Toxigen
01-23-2021, 09:57 AM
didn't read, but pain can induce some pretty neato altered states when applied methodically. I recommend teaching a friend to implement it. oxygen deprivation can also be good. pain while alone kind of sux imo but oxygen dep can still be good solo as a purely therapeutic tool to be totally honest but dont do it if you might get carried away. u dont want to go liek carradine, u really dont. but the main thing is getting over urself to the point that a trusted friend can apply stimuli, i find this the #1 finest most important of action items for antisocial jerkos. learn to pursue ur own joy and u will find urself treating people kindly as a rule even of pure selfishness. Or keep biting your nails til your teeth fall out and you fall into hell, not my business

everything you post is pure moronic bullshit

HalflingSpergand
01-23-2021, 10:00 AM
drugs 247

magnetaress
01-23-2021, 01:00 PM
Why are you in pain?

All I can suggest OTC is the standard NSAIDS/Tylenol.

There's a few popular theories but this is a good question.

I drink plenty of water and don't normally do drugs, except a lot of NSAIDS/Tylenol, gabba 300mg. A day at most.

Caffeine. Cutting back heavily here.

I have some spine dmg and a bad car accident (unrelated) in the distant past so. I'm getting an xray for the lower spine.

Seems to come and go with inflammation, stress, anxiety. Exercise or even light activity can trigger it. Air quality. Insomnia.

I've got chronic neuropathic pain in my right thigh. Usually the severe pain is one side only. Plus other issues in that general area.

When I'm hurting a lot, damn near everything triggers my gag reflex, even food smells I normally like.

Kaveh
01-23-2021, 01:25 PM
in hindsight it was dextroverse! Erowid was a great gateway to it though.

The trip reports sub section had some real hidden gem narratives, I remember this one heroin junkie teenager that took a bus from jersey to california and ended up questioning his life when he started taking hits in public toilets.

This was the only post I read in this thread. The rest of it seemed like either lies / drugs / bipolar mania

Cassawary
01-23-2021, 02:57 PM
https://i.imgur.com/RYk0afd.png

imperiouskitten
01-23-2021, 06:27 PM
everything you post is pure moronic bullshit

Im sorry bro but you must have missed the sub text, which makes u the dooky faced retard, because if you Got It youd recognize it was Brill

imperiouskitten
01-23-2021, 06:36 PM
drugs 247

Im actually just like this. They say im high when im sober, and call me a haxor in CS when im legit.

Its more like drugs 6/2 if u count Guarana

Bearsnowls
01-24-2021, 12:59 AM
Dang I hope you feel better.

magnetaress
01-24-2021, 10:59 AM
Dang I hope you feel better.

Thanks )

A Knight
01-24-2021, 07:22 PM
Sounds stressful. I hope things become good for you.