PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous: IP blocked

Yubba
05-22-2011, 02:10 AM
Hello I am sure that it has been brought up before but I didn't see a fix while trolling the forums. I am currently getting the error "You are currently not allowed to log in to the server because this IP has a temp block on it". I have someone else over and it seems to be that only one of us can be logged in at the same time. Is there a way to fix this besides changing my IP? No one close has wireless internet or I would do that.
Thanks in advance.

Zereh
05-22-2011, 02:13 AM
Usually it's just a temporary hangup that happens when you get disconnected. Give it a couple minutes to reset and then try logging on again.

Yubba
05-22-2011, 02:25 AM
Yeah if one of us camps it will let the other person on and so forth, but not both of us at the same time :-(

nambar
05-22-2011, 03:02 AM
Yeah if one of us camps it will let the other person on and so forth, but not both of us at the same time :-(

Hey buddy, have you tried reading the rules? It's 1 account online at any one time per IP.

Stop making threads until you've gone over the rules. This is not a bug.

renzotama
05-22-2011, 03:39 AM
Hey buddy, have you tried reading the rules? It's 1 account online at any one time per IP.

Stop making threads until you've gone over the rules. This is not a bug.

Relax my friend, this is my brother and i wasn't in contact to explain this to him. He didn't know but I've explained it to him. No need to be harsh on him. he'll leave it be.

Uaellaen
05-22-2011, 04:28 AM
http://www.project1999.org/forums/announcement.php?f=25

IP Exemption: This is for requesting to be exempt from the limit of 1 connection per IP Address. You may request exemption if you have more than 1 real person playing from the same IP. When posting for this, please include the account names of every person that will be playing from the same IP.