PDA

View Full Version : guild beefs on blue

watbab
01-09-2021, 03:57 PM
how the hell do you beef between guilds when u can't even attack each other and all server rules prevent any other kind of griefing

half the threads on the blue boards are hating on such and such guild for whatever reasons

must get frustrating

watbab
01-09-2021, 04:00 PM
...or green I guess

Nibblewitz
01-09-2021, 04:13 PM
Green and Blue have communities that compete for content. While we are playing against people and the content, you are just playing against content. (Because your server is dead.)

Tunabros
01-09-2021, 04:14 PM
dont really see this problem for green

the last thread bashing a guild was for dropping reavers on them

magnetaress
01-09-2021, 05:00 PM
Definitely more trains and stuff on green and blue, they might as well just enable pvp.

They compete by trying to get the staff to do what they want and 'lock out' the other guilds with raid suspies.

Red should have the same level of GM support IMO, but we ended up with mass perma bans instead of just 1 week raid suspies :( So..

Red is still better because it's not about competing for pixels, it's about being in a cool guild with cool peoples and killing the other guy if you don't like him.

watbab
01-09-2021, 05:35 PM
Green and Blue have communities that compete for content. While we are playing against people and the content, you are just playing against content. (Because your server is dead.)

you seem confused

nobody here plays on red

magnetaress
01-09-2021, 05:39 PM
https://i.imgur.com/mfrS1Vm.png

Tunabros
01-09-2021, 05:56 PM
try rise of zek

magnetaress
01-09-2021, 06:12 PM
try rise of zek

naw :cool:

i'm primarily a classic eq pvE'er who only likes a little bit of pvp freedom and doesn't seeek pvp for the thrills

MaCtastic
01-10-2021, 11:22 AM

Every time I heear/read that there is competition on blue... What you are doing my friend, is not competition.

watbab
01-10-2021, 01:30 PM
Every time I heear/read that there is competition on blue... What you are doing my friend, is not competition.

I always wonder what they mean by this. Showing up first?