PDA

View Full Version : Trump PERMANENTLY suspended from Twitter

Fame
01-08-2021, 07:33 PM
lol

budz2112
01-08-2021, 07:34 PM
Should have been done 4 years ago. Nothing but division and inflammatory rhetoric

regandna
01-08-2021, 07:54 PM
Honestly, they should just let him keep his Twitter. It is only going to make the honkeys in the woods more paranoid and stir crazy.

Domo
01-08-2021, 07:54 PM
Twitter was milking the cow as long as possible

charmcitysking
01-08-2021, 07:55 PM
Luckily I saved this all-timer

https://i.imgur.com/gD7jXAq.jpg

kaizersoze
01-08-2021, 07:56 PM
Seems like he's being ousted from Mar-a-Lago too. By an agreement he wrote himself that nobody can be a resident for more than 3 weeks.

imperiouskitten
01-08-2021, 08:28 PM
Whoa, this is news. I'm not sure it's a good idea.

Jibartik
01-08-2021, 08:29 PM
he better nuke something fast.

imperiouskitten
01-08-2021, 08:29 PM
Twitter was milking the cow as long as possible

I disagree. if anything this endangers their market share.

Good riddance, though. dangerous man.

Domo
01-08-2021, 08:42 PM
Dont you think Trump gave Twitter an boost?

How often News around the globe been reporting about Trump+Twitter ?

I am sure Trump gave Twitter free ads with his BS tweets without even noticing.

Cassawary
01-08-2021, 08:43 PM
Whoa, this is news. I'm not sure it's a good idea.

there must always be a lich king :p

Tunabros
01-08-2021, 09:03 PM
lol

Fame
01-08-2021, 09:10 PM
https://i.imgur.com/lTf4Hl4.jpg

Fame
01-08-2021, 09:14 PM
https://i.imgur.com/OGViYdc.jpg

Tunabros
01-08-2021, 09:35 PM
why is America like this

budz2112
01-08-2021, 09:51 PM
A large period of purposeful misleading from a political party, corporations gaining power while degrading workers rights, education falling apart its crazy how little millions know about our constitution and how our 3 branches of govt are suppose to work

magnetaress
01-08-2021, 10:08 PM
why is America like this

We're Brittany's bastard child, grew up in the wrong neighborhood and got nukes, to the moon + the internet first. Give your country a little more time on Twitter ;p

If you're lucky China will get more internet first.

Fame
01-08-2021, 10:21 PM
Guess they just purged his run at the @potus account too. He was talking about creating his own social media platform. Is he competent enough to pull that off? Do you think it would be a subscription and ID verification service? lol

Grubbz
01-08-2021, 10:23 PM
why is America like this

Because America is literally split into 2 halves right now, you have the left who wants to censor you if you don't agree with them, who can riot, burn stuff down and kill people without repercussions and you have the right who want freedom and free and fair elections and yes even if you don't believe there was any fraud there we're still a ton of state laws that we're broken.

/https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/424853744837066772/797206884267589672/cS5LJ3e.png?width=972&height=681 (https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/424853744837066772/797206884267589672/cS5LJ3e.png?width=972&height=681)

budz2112
01-08-2021, 10:25 PM
Grubbz thinks freedom = supporting a president who violated every constitutional law known to our country, including saying the only way the election was not fraudulent is if his wannabe dictator wins

imperiouskitten
01-08-2021, 10:26 PM
why is America like this

corporate corruption and endless war crimes we never fully consented to drove an ever-more-informed and humanistic population insane. Counternarratives were generated to divide and negate the push-back against evil. A sorcerer emerged to drive the prevailing currents for his own purposes, uniting the anti-war with the absolute dregs and most bitter and wicked of the masses, and the tide washed him to the very tippy top. But the sorcerer lost control of his thralls. Now the horde of lobotomized eaters who had clung to the black stone of state criminality are semi-radicalized against the state itself. The mind control magic is so powerful your own mother might turn screaming to you one day. It's a saga of demons, vampires, wizards, zombies, and black magic, about which we can only be grateful that thanks to the supreme Institutions of the United States of America have taken a limited toll of lives.

Cassawary
01-08-2021, 10:26 PM
Guess they just purged his run at the @potus account too. He was talking about creating his own social media platform. Is he competent enough to pull that off? Do you think it would be a subscription and ID verification service? lol

that's actually too far, twitter bad :confused:

Grubbz
01-08-2021, 10:29 PM
Grubbz thinks freedom = supporting a president who violated every constitutional law known to our country, including saying the only way the election was not fraudulent is if his wannabe dictator wins

And yet you didn't have anything to say about the points i made, typical liberal resorting to name calling.

budz2112
01-08-2021, 10:30 PM
Sure I did, trump and his supporters said BEFORE THE ELECTION, the election would be fraudulent if trump lost. YOU LITERALLY SHOWED your hand before the game was over, sorry you are terrible at cards. Not how it works bud, intelligent people under this

imperiouskitten
01-08-2021, 10:32 PM
Sure I did, trump and his supporters said BEFORE THE ELECTION, the election would be fraudulent if trump lost. YOU LITERALLY SHOWED your hand before the game was over, sorry you are terrible at cards. Not how it works bud, intelligent people under this

exactly true. he telegraphed that he was going to play the electionfraud gambit if he lost well in advance. very, very obviously premeditated.

TheBardo
01-09-2021, 04:24 AM
Because America is literally split into 2 halves right now, you have the left who wants to censor you if you don't agree with them, who can riot, burn stuff down and kill people without repercussions and you have the right who want freedom and free and fair elections and yes even if you don't believe there was any fraud there we're still a ton of state laws that we're broken.

Twitter let the orange goblin spread lies and hate for over seven years without censorship. The turning point was when he used the platform to instigate sedition. Why you think a private company should be required to host the kind of content is beyond me.

Regarding election fraud, this was litigated in the courts and the piss chugger lost over 60 times.

bubur
01-09-2021, 04:53 AM
Twitter let the orange goblin spread lies and hate for over seven years without censorship. The turning point was when he used the platform to instigate sedition. Why you think a private company should be required to host the kind of content is beyond me.

Regarding election fraud, this was litigated in the courts and the piss chugger lost over 60 times.

true dude!!!

im feeling crazy lately about the insurrection that happened

Knuckle
01-09-2021, 12:15 PM
I saved some pretty cool quotes from trumps speech transcript prior to riots:

What I was told, if I went from 63 million, which we had four years ago to 66 million, there was no chance of losing. Well, we didn’t go to 66. We went to 75 million and they say we lost. We didn’t lose.

They’ll knock out Lincoln too, by the way. They’ve been taking his statue down, but then we signed a little law.

We created Space Force. Look at what we did. Our military has been totally rebuilt. So we create Space Force, which by in of itself is a major achievement for an administration

So in Pennsylvania you had 205,000 more votes than you had voters! And it’s the number is actually much greater than that now. That was as of a week ago. And this is a mathematical impossibility, unless you want to say it’s a total fraud. So Pennsylvania was defrauded.

But I want to thank all of those congressmen and women. I also want to thank our 13 most courageous members of the US Senate, Senator Ted Cruz, Senator Ron Johnson, Senator Shadowless, Kelly Loeffler.

So we’re going to, we’re going to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue, I love Pennsylvania Avenue, and we’re going to the Capitol and we’re going to try and give… The Democrats are hopeless. They’re never voting for anything, not even one vote. But we’re going to try and give our Republicans, the weak ones, because the strong ones don’t need any of our help, we’re going to try and give them the kind of pride and boldness that they need to take back our country.

Post Riots:

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay.

Now, Congress has certified the results. A new administration will be inaugurated on January 20. My focus now turns to ensuring a smooth, orderly and seamless transition of power. This moment calls for healing and reconciliation.

One of the "Brave" Congressmen Ted Cruz, also the way they screamed at each other in 2016 is reminiscent of some elementary playground level stuff:

ed Cruz on Tuesday unloaded on Donald Trump, accusing him during a news conference of being a “pathological liar,” “utterly amoral,” “a narcissist at a level I don’t think this country’s ever seen” and “a serial philanderer.”

“He is proud of being a serial philanderer … he describes his own battles with venereal diseases as his own personal Vietnam,” Cruz said, citing a decades-old Trump appearance on “The Howard Stern Show.”

Gwaihir
01-09-2021, 12:17 PM
Lol insurrection. A couple of weirdos storming public property and not chopping anyone's head off with a guillotine is sedition?

budz2112
01-09-2021, 12:44 PM
^ LOL its absurd HOW WRONG YOU ARE. Hundreds of violent white supremacists, neo-nazis, and members of racist organizations violently made their way through the very little police presence using tools that police use ( riot shields, pepper spray, fire extinguishers), and broke into our capitol shouting horrible disgusting things. Destroying windows, and hundreds of year old memorable property, stealing trinkets and breaking into specific congressmens offices. Stealing laptops , and other confidential property. How sad you post the garbage you just did. Oh, and the building is not public property. It is the peoples building, that does not mean you can go in it. Sorry truth is hard for you America haters to accept

Jibartik
01-09-2021, 12:52 PM
get a grip, half of them had speech impediments.

magnetaress
01-09-2021, 01:28 PM
is humor still ok?like really dont click if its nothow many warnings are appropriate?this is about only fans and trumpno insurrection plzI believe humor is cathartic and neccessaryhttps://i.imgur.com/MWMYD1s.jpg

Jibartik
01-09-2021, 01:48 PM
That was like a choose your own adventure book.

magnetaress
01-09-2021, 01:55 PM
That was like a choose your own adventure book.

But did we reallyyyyy?

hahaha, i have to piss off the web now or my brain will actually meltdown

love u all

Tunabros
01-09-2021, 02:40 PM
my eyes

Domo
01-09-2021, 02:42 PM
MAGA Cringe Compilation #10 - Trump Banned By Twitter (https://youtu.be/1ZFLV3GE6fA)

Tunabros
01-09-2021, 02:44 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoO4NMcqXAU&ab_channel=penguinz0

Gwaihir
01-09-2021, 02:54 PM
But did we reallyyyyy?

hahaha, i have to piss off the web now or my brain will actually meltdown

love u all

There was a almost 7ft tall dude cosplaying in a viking helmet and animal skins lol.

This isn't real life.
We're supposed to take this seriously.
Hahahaha

budz2112
01-09-2021, 02:56 PM
Thats the problem ^ you and trump supporters dont take anything seriously, other than your worship for a wannabe dictator

imperiouskitten
01-09-2021, 02:58 PM
Thats the problem ^ you and trump supporters dont take anything seriously, other than your worship for a wannabe dictator

"for the lulz" has become cover for actual psychotic behavior all over the place.

magnetaress
01-09-2021, 04:43 PM
Thing one: A liberal will define what they perceive themselves to be, their stances and expectations of society either through private enterprise or public/gov't intervention. Example: Nationalized healthcare for all paid for with tax money. Everybody gets access to professional health services. This is simply one example (there are a lot more, this is simply one topic among many).

LOL

there are no unprofessional services either

so the alternative is 'get fukked'

Gwaihir
01-09-2021, 04:58 PM
I think the healthcare was a poor choice of example.

A better example would've been an illustration of the way they adopt the branded products of their corporate overlords as a symbol of personhood, which all stems as a graduation of who, and who not,had a pair of Nike Air Jordans, and whether you were getting Pizza Hut pizza, or school lunch pizza where the cheese doesn't really melt it just kinda sweats, back in middle school.

All "decent human beings" falling into the former of both examples aforementioned

feniin
01-09-2021, 05:02 PM

A better example would've been an illustration of the way they adopt the branded products of their corporate overlords as a symbol of personhood, which all stems as a graduation of who, and who not,had a pair of Nike Air Jordans, and whether you were getting Pizza Hut pizza, or school lunch pizza where the cheese doesn't really melt it just kinda sweats, back in middle school.

All "decent human beings" falling into the former of both examples aforementioned
Sounds like you're still poor

magnetaress
01-09-2021, 05:06 PM

fair enough

budz2112
01-09-2021, 05:25 PM

LOL, right its the liberals who decrease taxes on corporations, and go after workers rights and minimum wages. you seem wrong about everything tbh

magnetaress
01-09-2021, 05:28 PM
pizza hut has become venomos tho

Gwaihir
01-09-2021, 06:19 PM
No no, Gwaihir, we're not the brandophiles.

Proceeds to wait 36 hours in front of the movie theater for early showings, while sipping their starbucks latte, bundled in a michael kors scarf, skimming the p99 forums on an iPad linked to their iPhone.

It's those trade workers and coal miner's children in those backwards ass hillbilly towns that are the problem. I mean, we all got bills to pay.
I mean, they could at least try being a decent human being.

imperiouskitten
01-09-2021, 06:25 PM
No no, Gwaihir, we're not the brandophiles.

Proceeds to wait 36 hours in front of the movie theater for early showings, while sipping their starbucks latte, bundled in a michael kors scarf, skimming the p99 forums on an iPad linked to their iPhone.

It's those trade workers and coal miner's children in those backwards ass hillbilly towns that are the problem. I mean, we all got bills to pay.
I mean, they could at least try being a decent human being.

im pretty opposite of that FYI

Kich867
01-09-2021, 06:28 PM
Lol insurrection. A couple of weirdos storming public property and not chopping anyone's head off with a guillotine is sedition?

Killing a cop and planting bombs is something you're cool with now? :confused:

budz2112
01-09-2021, 06:29 PM
lol so many assumptions. Have an iphone 4s that I never use, you can do the math to how old that is, no ipad and a 6 year old desktop I upgrade. Never ordered a thing from starbucks and have seen like 4 movies over the last half decade.. Maybe you shouldnt make assumptions, just shows how wrong you are

imperiouskitten
01-09-2021, 06:29 PM
https://i.imgur.com/i7dCzMb.png

feniin
01-09-2021, 09:00 PM
lol so many assumptions. Have an iphone 4s that I never use, you can do the math to how old that is, no ipad and a 6 year old desktop I upgrade. Never ordered a thing from starbucks and have seen like 4 movies over the last half decade.. Maybe you shouldnt make assumptions, just shows how wrong you are

You take take anything he says seriously because he hitched his entire identity to the Trump brand.

Gwaihir
01-09-2021, 09:12 PM
My bad. You must be a Pepsi guy.

DMN
01-09-2021, 09:25 PM
It's a really dumb idea financially. For one, they are losing a massive cash cow, and for two this might just be the bridge too far that drives a major movement to other platforms. It does show you, however, that twitter is purely ideologically driven these days.

imperiouskitten
01-09-2021, 11:08 PM
My bad. You must be a Pepsi guy.

and ur what, mr. pibb?

we all stuck in the matrix big boyee. i like my name brand Vive and off brand phone. the coffee from winco my husband makes me which profits the same group of inheritors from capital institutions who own Starbucks anyway. and downloaded movies and mp3s (not leased mpeg streams) and expensive gougey clothes i bought resale :p sales tax from all of which was used to buy depleted uranium assfuck dildos for sex torture at gitmo, just like coca cola and apple's corporate tax.

tell me, do you eat? do u have a special lady u buy things for? or is it all cockroach harvesting and reclaimed water from rain and faeces. cause i got news for ya, u are complicit.

Kich867
01-09-2021, 11:45 PM
I feel like I'm coming into this late, is Gwaihir trying to LARP as some kind of rustic american frontiersman who makes their own clothes, grows their own cows to slaughter, uses the bones for tools?

magnetaress
01-09-2021, 11:52 PM
I feel like I'm coming into this late, is Gwaihir trying to LARP as some kind of rustic american frontiersman who makes their own clothes, grows their own cows to slaughter, uses the bones for tools?

I believe Gwaihir does grow their own food.

Not sure about the rest. Don't pick on them plz.

Nilstoniakrath
01-09-2021, 11:58 PM
Knock yourself out Twitter. Have at it with all the libtards, I am done with your fascist bookburning censorship cr-p

Swish
01-10-2021, 12:14 AM
Most conservatives moved to Parler I thought anyway.

Wrekt
01-10-2021, 12:15 AM
need to send the fascists to reeducation, gulag and the #@$%.

magnetaress
01-10-2021, 12:29 AM
Amazon is taking parler off its hosting servers. There was a lot of plans for violence going on. They are completely disconnected from reality. It's no joke. Tons of evidence of terrorists crazily attempting to plan attacks right out in public in clear text on their platform.

People are losing their minds because Trump lied and they took that to heart with their fear, anger, and ego.

Gwaihir
01-10-2021, 12:34 AM
Oh my God.
Oh my God
What do I do?

*Runs back and forth across the living room confusedly*

Hopefully this hot cup of Mighty Leaf Soothing Chamomile Citrus Tea will bring me the calm I need, in such trying times.

*Sips*

Ahh

Tastes like real soothing.

magnetaress
01-10-2021, 12:39 AM
Oh my God.
Oh my God
What do I do?

Hopefully this hot cup of Mighty Leaf Chamomile Citrus Tea will bring me the calm I need, in such trying times.

Snugglin under my comfy blanket, enjoying the cool weather, spidering the web out of boredom and because I enjoying being well informed.

This is interesting. It's sad. Shameful. Not very likely to succeed. But I honestly think terrorism against the Democratic party and Republicans who refuse to capitulate with insurrection and sedition is ultimately doomed to fail and cost lives. A lot of them on the side of the seditious.

This is not funny or cool. Yall better be good elves and stay off the streets. The gubbament doesn't care who ya daddy is.

Cassawary
01-10-2021, 12:44 AM
Conservatives that signed up for this Donald bullshit are fucking morons

Swish
01-10-2021, 12:47 AM
How far did they get with the wall?

magnetaress
01-10-2021, 12:52 AM
How far did they get with the wall?

Like fragmented sections of it over 400 miles. They just picked and choosed to build in the easy flat spots tho. And like mostly small.

Some 30ft sections in really visible areas I guess. It got very rushed.

So I'm going to say, 14% complete. But take that with a grain of salt. Im biased against generally disinterested in "the wall". Kinda indifferent.

Manning the boarder and buying equipment and vehicles woulda been cooler. Couple apache choppers woulda been more ironic and a bigger statement politically.

Swish
01-10-2021, 12:53 AM
I wonder how much graffiti is on it already :D

imperiouskitten
01-10-2021, 12:54 AM
Conservatives that signed up for this Donald bullshit are fucking morons

crypto no-pussy-nihilists

magnetaress
01-10-2021, 12:55 AM
I wonder how much graffiti is on it already :D

Probably very little on our side? It's in the ass end of nowhere. I got so thirsty walking and running in the SW U.S. desert.

imperiouskitten
01-10-2021, 12:58 AM
crypto no-pussy-nihilists

extra sad when tehy have a wife and shes ugly. like u can see the bedroom permafrost on their political credentials

Kich867
01-10-2021, 12:59 AM
Oh my God.
Oh my God
What do I do?

Hopefully this hot cup of Mighty Leaf Soothing Chamomile Citrus Tea will bring me the calm I need, in such trying times.

*Sips*

Ahh

Tastes like real soothing.

Who's this trying to portray?

Tunabros
01-10-2021, 12:59 AM
nice profile picture cassawary

you Taiwanese too or do you just support Taiwan

also how did you get an animated avatar =o

imperiouskitten
01-10-2021, 01:00 AM
cassawary is jewish pretty sure

as for the secret of the anime avatar, i can't figure it out for the F'n life of me. are my gifs just wrong dimensions or something? watgives, is there a trick?

Gwaihir
01-10-2021, 01:02 AM
terrorism against the Democratic party
Republicans refuse to capitulate with insurrection and sedition

A lot of (((them))) on the side of the seditious.

Who is ((((them))) since we are in agreement that Republicans are refusing to conduct insurrection and sedition.

(((Them))) seems to be stoking fear on one side, and encouraging sedition on the other. Fortunately while Dems seem to be doing their part in BEING terrified, Republicans aren't taking (((them)))'s bait.

Kich867
01-10-2021, 01:04 AM
Who is ((((them))) since we are in agreement that Republicans are refusing to conduct insurrection and sedition.

(((Them))) seems to be stoking fear on one side, and encouraging sedition on the other. Fortunately while Dems seem to be doing their part in BEING terrified, Republicans aren't taking (((them)))'s bait.

Currently republicans are too busy killing cops and planting bombs in our nation's capitol probably.

Gwaihir
01-10-2021, 01:12 AM
If "Republicans" were taking over the Capitol. There would be close to 70 million people over there. You're talking about a couple of cosplaying (((them)))s with (((them)))s camera crew following (((them))) around while (((them))) pose for photo ops so they can continue bamboozling you with cinematics.

They had a dude named Jacob with a star of david tattoo on his toe parading around with a set of horns and animal skins on. This shit ain't real. Ur retarded.

Cassawary
01-10-2021, 01:14 AM
nice profile picture cassawary

you Taiwanese too or do you just support Taiwan

also how did you get an animated avatar =o

I made it for you but I do support Taiwan without being stupid about it. https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=375928&page=2

You can resize gif avatars here, pick 100 pixel wide: (may have to mess with quality)https://picasion.com/resize-image/

magnetaress
01-10-2021, 01:15 AM
Please don't get banned grandstanding for attention on my account Gwaihir.

Violence in support of Trump isn't a good idea regardless of their affiliation. It doesn't matter so much who they are at this point. Anyone committing to terrorism to attempt to keep Trump in power is doing so unlawfully and wrongfully. They are following lies.

Tunabros
01-10-2021, 01:27 AM
I made it for you but I do support Taiwan without being stupid about it. https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=375928&page=2

You can resize gif avatars here, pick 100 pixel wide: (may have to mess with quality)https://picasion.com/resize-image/

ty bruddah

Kich867
01-10-2021, 01:29 AM
If "Republicans" were taking over the Capitol. There would be close to 70 million people over there. You're talking about a couple of cosplaying (((them)))s with (((them)))s camera crew following (((them))) around while (((them))) pose for photo ops so they can continue bamboozling you with cinematics.

They had a dude named Jacob with a star of david tattoo on his toe parading around with a set of horns and animal skins on. This shit ain't real. Ur retarded.

Sounds like you're in a bit of a panic pal, calm down.

budz2112
01-10-2021, 01:34 AM
The republican party will ALWAYS be remembered and connected to those people now, its what you get for lying to your base for decades. There is zero surprise this is what the culmination was going to be, to at least anyone with intelligence

magnetaress
01-10-2021, 01:34 AM
Camomile tea is gud. Love it. Lil cream. Tsp sugar.

I literally thought Cassawary was some anon account of RBG for awhile back in like 17.

Swish
01-10-2021, 01:41 AM
The republican party will ALWAYS be remembered and connected to those people now, its what you get for lying to your base for decades. There is zero surprise this is what the culmination was going to be, to at least anyone with intelligence

Not really, people have short memories...and the floating voters will remember Trump for Trump more than "Trump the Republican".

Mblake81
01-10-2021, 01:51 AM

So, who's alt are you?

budz2112
01-10-2021, 01:52 AM
you tell me, your the one with the obsession.

Mblake81
01-10-2021, 01:54 AM
I will be asking or trolling you on a near daily basis. I asked because I don't know.

budz2112
01-10-2021, 02:06 AM
I told you, you dont believe me. Sorry bud, enjoy the trolling.

imperiouskitten
01-10-2021, 02:15 AM
don't mind that one, he's craytarded. schizofascismic

budz2112
01-10-2021, 02:21 AM
Just a troll, they are boring

imperiouskitten
01-10-2021, 02:28 AM
Just a troll, they are boring

yes but simultaneously, it's the real actual him. liek not a character. something else

Gwaihir
01-10-2021, 02:54 AM
Camomile tea is gud. Love it. Lil cream. Tsp sugar.

You're not really experiencing it if you don't have the Mighty Leaf decanter.