PDA

View Full Version : its been a good run

Goodboy
01-08-2021, 03:01 PM
I got banned on my other account for having a Trump avatar, nothing more. RIP TGB

https://i.imgur.com/pMvklCi.png

TheBardo
01-08-2021, 03:05 PM
good

Jimjam
01-08-2021, 03:06 PM
From sedited to sedated!

Tunabros
01-08-2021, 03:08 PM
https://i.imgur.com/UMKDnfi.png

https://i.imgur.com/51DtzIc.gif

"banned for having trump avatar" lol

Caroll
01-08-2021, 03:09 PM
Your in-game accounts should be banned, too. Traitor.

Enjoy hanging out at gas stations in Shitsville, Tennessee.

Knuckle
01-08-2021, 03:11 PM
seems a bit knee jerk and triggered, i am disgusted by orange man but this seems a bit too far out of left field to be fair.

Goodboy
01-08-2021, 03:12 PM
Your in-game accounts should be banned, too. Traitor.

Never been there. Probably smells a little bit like Baltimore.

Anyway, moderators are creating a progressive echo chamber here.

getsome
01-08-2021, 03:15 PM
im a planar protector now. i cant be triggered.

Goodboy
01-08-2021, 03:19 PM
Im no longer a planar protector. Yes I find this triggering. I didn't know that being a part of this forum required a declaration of faith to the democratic party.

Fame
01-08-2021, 03:20 PM
lol

magnetaress
01-08-2021, 03:20 PM
lol

I've been banned for so much.

Fair is fair.

lol.

Caroll
01-08-2021, 03:21 PM

Reporting this account for ban evading, hate speech, and racism. Enjoy your ban, Nazi.

raski
01-08-2021, 03:26 PM
not a supporter of the elected or sitting president but that ban seems a lil harsh unless there is something more to it than just being a picture of trump?

Caroll
01-08-2021, 03:26 PM
not a supporter of the elected or sitting president but that ban seems a lil harsh unless there is something more to it than just being a picture of trump?

He used homophobic slurs and various racial slurs. Shocking given his political leaning.

Goodboy
01-08-2021, 03:30 PM

No. there are many friends that TGB has on this forum that are liberal, trans or otherwise messed up. I think they could all vouch that I am not an evildoer.

My main concern is that moderators are turning this into a progressive echo chamber.

Goodboy
01-08-2021, 03:30 PM
He used homophobic slurs and various racial slurs. Shocking given his political leaning.

i have done no such thing.

Kich867
01-08-2021, 03:41 PM
i have done no such thing.

Lol

Tunabros
01-08-2021, 03:52 PM
just follow the rules and you wont get banned

its not that hard guys :p

Goodboy
01-08-2021, 03:56 PM
just follow the rules and you wont get banned

its not that hard guys :p

I dont know all the rules. Is it a rule that you cant have Trump as an avatar?

DoodyLich666
01-08-2021, 03:59 PM
Topgunben seemed like one of the more moderate maga-elves. Wasn’t his avatar just trump with his lil’ red hat on? I don’t recall him going full q or /pol like many of the others who just got banned. I’m a fairly casual lurker doh, and honestly don’t care that much, just curious if he got banned for being a trump fan?

Tunabros
01-08-2021, 04:01 PM
I dont know all the rules. Is it a rule that you cant have Trump as an avatar?

now I think about it

not sure why you were banned

the picture was just trump smiling

not sure how that relates to insurrection since you had that profile picture for a while

Tunabros
01-08-2021, 04:03 PM
maybe this is a lesson to not talk about politics on an elf forum

too much controversy :o

getsome
01-08-2021, 04:04 PM
https://www.project1999.com/forums/search.php?searchid=16137827

Possible a post was deleted or the ban reason was photoshopped.

You may need to post a fraps and fill out a petition in Forum UN discord server.

budz2112
01-08-2021, 04:06 PM

nope they are just stop highly inflammatory liars, from spreading their falsehoods and pretending you are Americans. They are doing something good for this community. Just like all social media in this country

DoodyLich666
01-08-2021, 04:06 PM
maybe this is a lesson to not talk about politics on an elf forum

too much controversy :o

Probably true. I think we could use less politics in many things haha.

budz2112
01-08-2021, 04:07 PM
Freedom of speech =/= ability to habitually spread lies over the internet and airwaves

Goodboy
01-08-2021, 04:10 PM
nope they are just stop highly inflammatory liars, from spreading their falsehoods and pretending you are Americans. They are doing something good for this community. Just like all social media in this country

You really believe that man? You really think social media is out there doing good for this country?

getsome
01-08-2021, 04:15 PM
Social media profits from spoon feeding shit to weak minded individuals on both sides of the spectrum.

budz2112
01-08-2021, 04:16 PM
You really believe that man? You really think social media is out there doing good for this country?

They started for the first time on 1/07/2021.. does that mean they are perfect, not in any way. I dont have an account with any of them, other than youtube. And sadly youtube is one of the worst

Tunabros
01-08-2021, 04:16 PM
Social media profits from spoon feeding shit to weak minded individuals on both sides of the spectrum.

facts

especially instagram and facebook

Kich867
01-08-2021, 04:21 PM
Topgunben seemed like one of the more moderate maga-elves. Wasn’t his avatar just trump with his lil’ red hat on? I don’t recall him going full q or /pol like many of the others who just got banned. I’m a fairly casual lurker doh, and honestly don’t care that much, just curious if he got banned for being a trump fan?

A cursory glance over recent posts suggests they live in a bubble where they don't realize they're using derogatory language because they've normalized it internally, strong chance they were banned more for that.

That being said though, celebrating the invasion of the capitol earlier this week is also condoning cop killing and bomb planting, so if they were on that mentality I could see being banned for that as well.

Goodboy
01-08-2021, 04:21 PM

Exactly. And that is why I always enjoyed the off topic political forums. Because there was always a diverse group of elves willing to share their ideas, no matter how bat shit crazy it was. But now things are changing / have changed.

budz2112
01-08-2021, 04:23 PM
Exactly. And that is why I always enjoyed the off topic political forums. Because there was always a diverse group of elves willing to share their ideas, no matter how bat shit crazy it was. But now things are changing / have changed.

"ideas" Delusional opinions influenced by people with clear agendas, mainly being to keep a wannabe dictator in power who lost a legitimate election.

imperiouskitten
01-08-2021, 04:33 PM

Confirmed, for any onlookers. Topgunben is among our resident psychotic-right posters

magnetaress
01-08-2021, 04:39 PM
I think it is possible to have conservative views here, but to frame them in less 'own the libs' terms.

I don't think TGB was super 'own the libs' but he occasionally did it. He would mostly just flaunt his wealth and say 'get better', 'get a job'. Nothing too radical, but I do remember the good ol days, and I'm not sure we ever got truly pardoned for those. I think the sentiment carried forward into this banwave.

I'm not saying things are super right or wrong. I am a fence sitter and a civvy this time around (or at least attempting to be). I can see the argument for not banning over the avatar. (yet).

Which makes me feel it was sort of a pre-emptive strike.

Goodboy
01-08-2021, 04:40 PM
"ideas" Delusional opinions influenced by people with clear agendas, mainly being to keep a wannabe dictator in power who lost a legitimate election.

you are missing the point.

Let me put it differently. Before I became active on the P99 forum, i thought all trannies were total freaks, that didnt deserve respect. Over the past couple of years, I have changed my mind about that, because I have interreacted with several forum trannies and heard their side of the story. That doesnt mean I have completely changed my tune, but I do have respect for them especially given where they have come from.

Additionally I have never made a racist comment, or any pro nazi comment at all. You can search all Topgunben forum posts if you dont believe me. Some of the worst things I have said come from years ago, which were mostly anti tranny, but things change (see above).

budz2112
01-08-2021, 04:42 PM
Oh how GREAT OF YOU , you realized all people should be treated equal. must have been so hard.. lol. Tell me one good thing trump has done, I havent been disrespectful to you, all I have said is you or your opinions are wrong. And no one has the right to spread OBJECTIVE LIES habitually

Jimjam
01-08-2021, 04:43 PM
https://www.project1999.com/forums/search.php?searchid=16137827

Possible a post was deleted or the ban reason was photoshopped.

You may need to post a fraps and fill out a petition in Forum UN discord server.

Flashbacks to twitching P1999 forumposting. This place has some good meta humour.

imperiouskitten
01-08-2021, 04:43 PM
i'll believe you've developed one whit when you can use a term more respectful than "trannies", broski. bye soon!

Goodboy
01-08-2021, 04:48 PM
Oh how GREAT OF YOU , you realized all people should be treated equal. must have been so hard.. lol. Tell me one good thing trump has done, I havent been disrespectful to you, all I have said is you or your opinions are wrong. And no one has the right to spread OBJECTIVE LIES habitually

All people do not deserve to be treated equal. People deserve to be treated based on what they have done, and in some regards what they have the potential to do.

Trump has been a great President, but there is no use in us talking about that because it is clear that we feel different.

What is worth talking about is moderators banning people simply because they hold to a certain political ideology, that just so happens to be shared by nearly half of America.

budz2112
01-08-2021, 04:50 PM
LOL thanks for showing you do not stand by a basic principle of American democracy, the literal basis of our bill of rights.
You just made a statement, trump is a "great President". Prove it, name one good thing he has done

getsome
01-08-2021, 04:53 PM
i'll believe you've developed one whit when you can use a term more respectful than "trannies", broski. bye soon!

i got rejected by a DISGUSTING MAN TRANNY and i literally never even tried opening myself to one of the cis WHORES because i am SO SCARED. end this world

https://www.project1999.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3171667&postcount=426

Goodboy
01-08-2021, 04:57 PM
LOL thanks for showing you do not stand by a basic principle of American democracy, the literal basis of our bill of rights.
You just made a statement, trump is a "great President". Prove it, name one good thing he has done

All men are created equal. We should all be judged equally under the law. Lady Justice wears a blindfold as symbolism to this. This does not mean everyone deserves the same outcome in life. Life choices manifest different outcomes for people.

Again, its not worth really arguing about because the things I think Trump did well, you hate. Likewise, the things you feel Obama did well, I disagree with.

Goodboy
01-08-2021, 04:59 PM

I specifically used the word Tranny because I have seen forum Trannys use it as well. In the past I used Transvestite, which I believe to be the most accurate term, but one specific forum Tranny seemed to take issue with that.

I cant win with these people.

budz2112
01-08-2021, 05:00 PM
"not worth" = Cant, Doesnt matter how I feel you cant name one good thing he has done. Because he hasnt done one good thing.. oh and that first sentence is laughable, all we are is saying everyone should be treated equally. Its the basis of the bill of rights, you can dance around it all you want, its pretty obvious you dont believe in it

imperiouskitten
01-08-2021, 05:02 PM

that was a 100% imitative sarcastic post if u couldnt tell

imperiouskitten
01-08-2021, 05:03 PM
I specifically used the word Tranny because I have seen forum Trannys use it as well. In the past I used Transvestite, which I believe to be the most accurate term, but one specific forum Tranny seemed to take issue with that.

I cant win with these people.

(why am i responding to this troll)

(u know what i won't lol)

getsome
01-08-2021, 05:12 PM
"not worth" = Cant, Doesnt matter how I feel you cant name one good thing he has done. Because he hasnt done one good thing..

He significantly increased civic participation in our elections. Voter turn out in 2020 will probable be the highest in over 100 years once the final statistics are in.

imperiouskitten
01-08-2021, 05:13 PM
He significantly increased civic participation in our elections. Voter turn out in 2020 will probable be the highest in over 100 years once the final statistics are in.

lol yeah

and 9/11 & the Afghan War united our poor divided legislature

budz2112
01-08-2021, 05:13 PM

At the expense of making tens of millions of people think it is corrupt, sorry not a good trade off. But I like the effort, you were close

Goodboy
01-08-2021, 05:17 PM
"not worth" = Cant, Doesnt matter how I feel you cant name one good thing he has done. Because he hasnt done one good thing.. oh and that first sentence is laughable, all we are is saying everyone should be treated equally. Its the basis of the bill of rights, you can dance around it all you want, its pretty obvious you dont believe in it

The conversation will go something like this:

you: "Obama pushed through the ACA. Isnt that great? Everyone will have health insurance now"

me: "no thats not great, premiums have gone up, coverage is lacking, i couldnt keep my doctor or my policy"

ETC ETC. whats good for you may not be good for me, and vice versa. So you asking me to name one good thing that Trump has done is kind of an incomplete question. Because everyone percieves policies differently. The green new deal will be a disaster in my eyes, but maybe you feel differently, IDK.

So to reinforce my point, when I say that Trump slowed illegal immigration way down and also increased border apprehensions, I look at that as a positive, but you look at that as a negative. You will call me a racist, but the reality is, Democrats shared border security under the Obama administration - Less unskilled labor coming into our country means better paying jobs for non college educated people.

Finally, the source code says this "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."

imperiouskitten
01-08-2021, 05:19 PM
when I say that Trump slowed illegal immigration way down and also increased border apprehensions, I look at that as a positive, but you look at that as a negative. You will call me a racist, but the reality is, Democrats shared border security under the Obama administration - Less unskilled labor coming into our country means better paying jobs for non college educated people.

actually we hit record numbers of illegal crossings and record low deportations of alien criminals. Obama did better. This is why Trump sucks from every single vantage point unless you literally believe in falsehoods. There is also no wall. The more you know.

budz2112
01-08-2021, 05:22 PM
Premiums went up every year in American history. In fact the rate that they went up has declined since the ACA, with the additions of 20 million American being covered and not having to go to emergency rooms where YOUR TAXES would pay for it anyways, as well as all Americans having the dignity of being covered regardless of their health conditions they were born with or developed. Sounds like a good thing to me, this is how a debate goes. If your not willing, you already lost the debate. By the way what a FAILED POINT to bring up, you didnt even get rid of the ACA in 4 years, 2 of which you had control of congress and the presidency. McCain let you know you had no plan, and your a bunch of liars who had nothing to offer for healthcare. Want to go on to another "good thing" trump has done... Oh and locking children in cages, and separating them from their mothers is NOT A GOOD border policy, limiting immigration is one thing, doing what you guys did is reprehensible

cd288
01-08-2021, 05:23 PM
Im no longer a planar protector. Yes I find this triggering. I didn't know that being a part of this forum required a declaration of faith to the democratic party.

Gonna go ahead and guess that it wasn’t your avatar that got you banned

budz2112
01-08-2021, 05:27 PM
And last the bill of rights is a document that entails how you TREAT people in America.

Goodboy
01-08-2021, 05:29 PM
actually we hit record numbers of illegal crossings and record low deportations of alien criminals. Obama did better. This is why Trump sucks from every single vantage point unless you literally believe in falsehoods. The more you know.

https://i.imgur.com/g6UDWC7.jpg

budz2112
01-08-2021, 05:30 PM
So tell me what good limiting those immigrants in this country did for America? did it reduce the deficit, give more employment to American born people, slow down crime? Nope none of the above? so why is it a good thing?

imperiouskitten
01-08-2021, 05:30 PM
https://i.imgur.com/g6UDWC7.jpg

stat doesn't stand alone. give the other relevant numbers

Goodboy
01-08-2021, 05:31 PM
Premiums went up every year in American history. In fact the rate that they went up has declined since the ACA, with the additions of 20 million American being covered and not having to go to emergency rooms where YOUR TAXES would pay for it anyways, as well as all Americans having the dignity of being covered regardless of their health conditions they were born with or developed. Sounds like a good thing to me, this is how a debate goes. If your not willing, you already lost the debate. By the way what a FAILED POINT to bring up, you didnt even get rid of the ACA in 4 years, 2 of which you had control of congress and the presidency. McCain let you know you had no plan, and your a bunch of liars who had nothing to offer for healthcare. Want to go on to another "good thing" trump has done... Oh and locking children in cages, and separating them from their mothers is NOT A GOOD border policy, limiting immigration is one thing, doing what you guys did is reprehensible

Brother, I dont have the time to do it. I see you have like 130 posts in January of 2021. Im not trying to cut you down, but its taken me several years to hit 1000 posts. Lets just agree to disagree.

budz2112
01-08-2021, 05:31 PM
Right, you cant. And no I dont agree to disagree, that requires respecting your view, I dont in any way

Goodboy
01-08-2021, 05:40 PM
So tell me what good limiting those immigrants in this country did for America? did it reduce the deficit, give more employment to American born people, slow down crime? Nope none of the above? so why is it a good thing?

I cant speak of the deficit because it doesn't seem to matter who is in power, the debt/deficit continues to increase.

As far as unskilled labor, those jobs have been on the rise and people are making a lot more money doing them, so yes, it has been a benefit.

I told you why it was a good thing. Because if you flood the market with unskilled labor, its going to drive the wages down for the existing unskilled laborers. Its good for the people at the top, or people that have higher skill jobs, but not for people that are trying to eke out a living.

budz2112
01-08-2021, 05:42 PM
Wrong the deficit decreased from 1.3 trillion to 600 Billion During Obama, and that was with a Republican congress who literally said there job was to make him a 1 term president. Also Bill Clinton was the last person to balance the budget.
Prove those jobs are on the rise for American born folks. I sure have not seen any proof to that

charmcitysking
01-08-2021, 05:52 PM
Yikes - if this is true (you were banned for having a Trump avatar) then the moderator who banned you is a fucking pussy.

imperiouskitten
01-08-2021, 05:53 PM
Yikes - if this is true (you were banned for having a Trump avatar) then the moderator who banned you is a fucking pussy.

liek I said, he's a long term psychotic rightposter. this is just fashy propagandaposting

i'm such a victiiiim!! everyone else is always being a victim, how pathetic, i am the rreeeaal victim!!

Cassawary
01-08-2021, 06:07 PM
the redhatters had equal opportunity to post good, and failed. sorry you don't like the outcome.

Gravydoo II
01-08-2021, 06:12 PM
This song needs to play in the background as you delete your characters.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQzdAsjWGPg
And now, the end is near
And so I face the final curtain
My friend, I'll say it clear
I'll state my case, of which I'm certain

Its not bad.

getsome
01-08-2021, 06:18 PM
Wrong the deficit decreased from 1.3 trillion to 600 Billion During Obama

When Obama was sworn in on Jan. 20, 2009, the debt was $10.626 trillion. When he left office on Jan. 20, 2017, it was $19.947 trillion.

Source: https://www.treasurydirect.gov/govt/reports/pd/pd_debtposactrpt.htm

Gravydoo II
01-08-2021, 06:20 PM
Debt and deficit are not the same thing..

Zyth
01-08-2021, 06:21 PM
imagine simping for trump

Goodboy
01-08-2021, 06:22 PM
liek I said, he's a long term psychotic rightposter. this is just fashy propagandaposting

You have no idea how much you are describing yourself right now. Except for the rightposter.

I know it bothers you that I have a difference of opinion, but I am shocked by how you are willing to throw freedom of speech under the bus in an effort to silence your opponents.

You need to do a little introspection before you start throwing out baseless claims.

imperiouskitten
01-08-2021, 06:24 PM
you're strongly committed to treating me like shit for being in a specific population category. you are a psycho and to be reviled by me is only natural

Gravydoo II
01-08-2021, 06:27 PM
Who was he? Before he died?

imperiouskitten
01-08-2021, 06:28 PM
topgunben

Gravydoo II
01-08-2021, 06:29 PM
Ah, never heard of him. Sounds like a really nice guy. A good person, on both sides. A guy whos so nice, he wonders why hes alone all the time. lol

Cassawary
When Obama was sworn in on Jan. 20, 2009, the debt was $10.626 trillion. When he left office on Jan. 20, 2017, it was $19.947 trillion.

Source: https://www.treasurydirect.gov/govt/reports/pd/pd_debtposactrpt.htm

number go up

getsome
Debt and deficit are not the same thing..

Adding context as deficits add to debt.

Gravydoo II
01-08-2021, 06:31 PM
They do, but they are not the same thing. He didnt say "he lowered the debt by x amount" he said he lowered the deficit.

budz2112
01-08-2021, 06:32 PM
But debt can increase, while the deficit is substantially decreasing. Making it a very easy thing for a certain group of politically motivated people to purposefully misrepresent

Nocht
01-08-2021, 06:32 PM
you're strongly committed to treating me like shit for being in a specific population category. you are a psycho and to be reviled by me is only natural

You are by far the nastiest poster on this forum.

budz2112
01-08-2021, 06:33 PM
Nope not true at all

Gravydoo II
01-08-2021, 06:34 PM
But debt can increase, while the deficit is substantially decreasing. Making it a very easy thing for a certain group of politically motivated people to purposefully misrepresent

You were wrong.

budz2112
01-08-2021, 06:35 PM
You were wrong.

About?

imperiouskitten
01-08-2021, 06:40 PM

i really don't think this could be true. are you ruling out every right winger and transphobe? you understand this board has been incredibly hostile to me in 2020 when the redhats swarmed in? I think I am pretty nice and engage in conversation when it's actually offered.

what about people who literally only post to harm others? mario, lulzsect, cecily? how can i be worse? because my cross words hurt the most?

I really am curious how you arrive here. I seem to have a fan club who despises me especially and imagines me controlling many accounts.

Goodboy
01-08-2021, 06:51 PM
the redhatters had equal opportunity to post good, and failed. sorry you don't like the outcome.

No they did not. I got banned for having a Donald Trump Avatar. Thats what this whole post is about.

Its seriously disturbing that moderators are banning anyone based on political affiliation.

To clarify, some of you think that I was banned for 2 things: 1) Political avatar 2) celebrating insurrection

This is not the case though, I was banned for "Political avatar celebrating insurrection". Which means I was banned because the moderator feels that Donald Trump is celebrating an insurrection and therefore I should be banned because I have him as an avatar.

I seriously never even mentioned what was going on in DC, frankly I had been out of the loop because I am getting my house packed for my move to a red state.

budz2112
01-08-2021, 06:53 PM
^ A complete lie, I dont know specifically if thats why they banned you, I would guess not. But others were banned for other reasons, not for their avatars.. Although having an avatar that shows a person, let alone the president himself, advocating for people to take back their country, is probably something that should be banned.

Goodboy
01-08-2021, 06:53 PM

budz2112
01-08-2021, 06:56 PM
^ keep showing who you are, a person against the bill of rights

Goodboy
01-08-2021, 06:56 PM
i really don't think this could be true. are you ruling out every right winger and transphobe? you understand this board has been incredibly hostile to me in 2020 when the redhats swarmed in? I think I am pretty nice and engage in conversation when it's actually offered.

what about people who literally only post to harm others? mario, lulzsect, cecily? how can i be worse? because my cross words hurt the most?

I really am curious how you arrive here. I seem to have a fan club who despises me especially and imagines me controlling many accounts.

Lulz is a troll, Cecily doesnt frequent the forums much, but doesnt have the venom you have. Mario can be a complete asshole, ill admit.

You are like the Alpha tranny that makes other trannys feel less important because you have some education in biology or chemistry. I have several times tried to offer the olive branch to you, and for the most part you have just been a complete bitch.

You reap what you sew.

Nexii
01-08-2021, 07:10 PM
Lulz is a troll, Cecily doesnt frequent the forums much, but doesnt have the venom you have. Mario can be a complete asshole, ill admit.

You are like the Alpha tranny that makes other trannys feel less important because you have some education in biology or chemistry. I have several times tried to offer the olive branch to you, and for the most part you have just been a complete bitch.

You reap what you sew.

In other words you got dunked on hard

Cecily and Lulz are literal psychopaths

Jibartik
01-08-2021, 07:22 PM
Is OP donald trump?

It figures he posts here.

Jibartik
01-08-2021, 07:24 PM
OP was topgunben?

I love topgunben!!!! PLZ BRING HIM BACK!

Cassawary
01-08-2021, 07:32 PM
the time of the orc is over

regandna
01-08-2021, 07:55 PM

LMAO!

Lune
01-08-2021, 08:02 PM
You reap what you sew.

In deed, some of us take it for granite that it's a doggy dog world.

GinnasP99
01-08-2021, 08:21 PM
smokes, lets go

imperiouskitten
01-08-2021, 08:26 PM
In deed, some of us take it for granite that it's a doggy dog world.

lmaoo

"olive branch" as you post about " trannies ". Good riddance dear!

Tunabros
01-08-2021, 08:30 PM
OP was topgunben?

I love topgunben!!!! PLZ BRING HIM BACK!

not sure what topgunben even did that got him ban lol

Fame
01-08-2021, 08:54 PM
the time of the orc is over

Chortled

DoodyLich666
01-08-2021, 08:58 PM
Seems like he said tranny instead of transgender. Far from the worst thing I’ve seen here, but not very nice none the less.

Tunabros
01-08-2021, 09:00 PM
we live in dark times

keep your head up norrathians

magnetaress
01-08-2021, 09:14 PM
I don't make the rules. Don't lookit me. I've been called worse.

HalflingSpergand
01-08-2021, 09:19 PM
Am i being detained?

magnetaress
01-08-2021, 10:11 PM
Am i being detained?

Step carefully. The elves are watching.

imperiouskitten
01-08-2021, 10:22 PM
leftists tyrants suppress all discourse

my body odor suppress all intercourse

and i, am truely mad

imperiouskitten
01-08-2021, 10:36 PM
anyway, mblake81 is unbanned, so saying "tranny" and being an aggressive bigot clearly isn't what got topgunben. Considering the endless bad-faith posting and encouraging of the riotous behavior, it's not hard to imagine what might have got him clapped.

Sad and triggering to see Maerilith hopping to his defense. Cucks make me sick. But why bother with dignity when there's an opportunity to behave with malevolence, esp. toward an object of envy :o No, I shouldn't be mad. I should feel sorry.

I'll continue to quest against y'all transphobes specifically for the brain damage you have done to my sisters here. they'll do any act of submission for a head pat from people who treat them like dogs. Shout to the heavens about how they are not women. And treat me poorly for being uppity. Uncle Tom style yuck except infused with masochistic sexual submission. poor battered women. looking for prison daddies. anyway, good riddance topgunben and may your venom and its like disappear from these poor women.

HalflingSpergand
01-08-2021, 10:48 PM
Gee wiz that's a truckload of projection

imperiouskitten
01-08-2021, 10:50 PM
Gee wiz that's a truckload of projection

Yeah yeah, whatever, clearly I have no capacity for empathy and can't see into anyone's heart. especially ppl I've known most of a decade. my life success & being right over and over again on this board is just coincidence. cecily & maerilith desperately defending every banned sick aggressive transphobe has noooothin to do with me, and also nooothin to do with being submissive sjw-fighting "not like the other girls, cuz i dont even consider myself a girl" sad uncle toms.

It's y'alls fault for inviting these chicks to debase themselves to gain social currency with you. Sicko board. Happy to see each relevant individual banned, full stop. in this asylum I really can't stand to see the psychotic homophobic nazis take weak trans girls as black eyed prison wives. They should be in separate wards.

HalflingSpergand
01-08-2021, 11:01 PM
Mad and drugs

imperiouskitten
01-08-2021, 11:03 PM
of course I'm mad. my friends of 7 or 8 years who share quite a bit of journey with me envy me so much that they have aligned in opposition of their own dignity just to "own" me. It is vomitous to look at. Horrific to spend kindness on such ppl for years & years and find only escalating abuse culminating in their own self debasement just to punish me for daring to care. or punish me for being pretty, or having an enjoyable life and healthy self respect. whatever the devil's brew it is that drives this hatefulness and infidelity.

budz2112
01-08-2021, 11:03 PM
the funny thing is you probably think your a good troll halfling, so boring

HalflingSpergand
01-08-2021, 11:04 PM
Cheers m8. Just feels good to rise above it all know what I'm sayin

imperiouskitten
01-08-2021, 11:06 PM
yeahhhhhhhh i'll try and follow u now sperg :p good advice

magnetaress
01-08-2021, 11:18 PM
Mad and drugs

Cecily
01-08-2021, 11:52 PM
of course I'm mad. my friends of 7 or 8 years who share quite a bit of journey with me envy me so much that they have aligned in opposition of their own dignity just to "own" me. It is vomitous to look at. Horrific to spend kindness on such ppl for years & years and find only escalating abuse culminating in their own self debasement just to punish me for daring to care. or punish me for being pretty, or having an enjoyable life and healthy self respect. whatever the devil's brew it is that drives this hatefulness and infidelity.
I am deeply deeply sorry your years of pouring kindness on me was for naught. For the record I don't like you because you falsely accused my friend of rape and you don't like me because I replied to your goodbye forever don't ever contact me bullshit with "narcissists die alone" and that triggered you because they do. Hope this helps, bitch.

Tunabros
01-09-2021, 12:01 AM
damn this thread went to shit fast

imperiouskitten
01-09-2021, 12:03 AM
memes and psychosis. who's alone? :o

imperiouskitten
01-09-2021, 12:05 AM
uncle toms and adderall bombs

Cecily
01-09-2021, 12:10 AM
It's because you're a shitty person.

RIP TGB. You were ok.

imperiouskitten
01-09-2021, 12:12 AM
i am really not so bad, but nice friends. envy's a bitch

ps remember what you did to nexii? like where do you get off feeling anywhere near my level. you're a willing monster. no self respect. and I presume that's where the envy really comes from aside from my looks.

Cecily
01-09-2021, 12:13 AM
Not really. You look like my dad. I've told you this.

imperiouskitten
01-09-2021, 12:15 AM
Not really. You look like my dad. I've told you this.

Yeah but it's clearly not true, lol.

PS, I realized in the car earlier. your psychotic friend who sexually assaulted me is telling you Pokesan is Juris, because Vaye had a run-in with Pokesan. Just part of the system of schizo lies & control. hope this helps but lol doubt it, you'll take the word of a literal certifiable over mine if it means you get to downgrade me and be spared a chilling comparison. Down to hell.

imperiouskitten
01-09-2021, 12:22 AM
you are literally a gibbering lunatic. do you realize that? I gotta check out now. See ya next time you want to own me by blowing some right wing fatso.

with the posts and deletes, too. Christ

Cecily
01-09-2021, 12:26 AM
Yeah but it's clearly not true, lol.

PS, I realized in the car earlier. your psychotic friend who sexually assaulted me is telling you Pokesan is Juris, because Vaye had a run-in with Pokesan. Just part of the system of schizo lies & control. hope this helps but lol doubt it, you'll take the word of a literal certifiable over mine if it means you get to downgrade me and be spared a chilling comparison. Down to hell.

Nice meme. Doesn't it imply you endorse the rest of what I said? Anyway, I see there's a lot going on in there. I don't even need to tell ya to go to hell. So bye.

you are literally a gibbering lunatic. do you realize that? I gotta check out now. See ya next time you want to own me by blowing some right wing fatso.
JFC triple post talking to yourself. Lay off the drugs, hon.

imperiouskitten
JFC triple post talking to yourself. Lay off the drugs, hon.

yep, it's all a joke. but I'm a shitty person. You are out of your mind nowadays, like literally. I better lay off but God what a display.

Cecily
Yes!!! Yes you are!

imperiouskitten
01-09-2021, 12:29 AM
Yes!!! Yes you are!

when you transform yourself into vomit to own your friend of 8 years because she got too pretty ... i don't even know what to say. Anyway, I know you have defined this rage as "pleasure" in your bitter fantasia, so I really better go. I can't outlast you down here. I sincerely wish you the best. I think I have come to a catharsis with this one. I am so sorry this happened to you. I wish I had been good enough not to flip whatever switch sent you down this path. I never meant to mean so much to you, though..bleh. Get better.

or as Maerilith the Unfeeling would say, " mad & drugs " ... sigh(directed at her not you)

Cecily
01-09-2021, 12:54 AM
You were my friend late 2017 to about halfway through 2020. Time flies so fast! It doesn't even seem like it's been 8 years!!

I'm willing to take you back into my good graces if you're willing to recant the lies you spread, but fear you're too far gone with little hope left for one so ensnared by their own villainy.

Wrekt
01-09-2021, 01:04 AM
GOOD! BAN ALL THE FASCIST FUCKS! LETS HAVE OUR OWN NUREMBERG TRIALS HERE ON THE FORUMS!

Jibartik
01-09-2021, 01:16 AM
I feel morally superior to my friends because I am like, I have a ton of transvestite friends and you dont.

imperiouskitten
01-09-2021, 01:49 AM
I feel morally superior to my friends because I am like, I have a ton of transvestite friends and you dont.

cmon with the transvestite noob, taking hormones is way different from dressing up. be a real libtard!

TRUST ME anyway, there's a big diff between tranvests and transgenders >_> make a fetlife acct if u dont know

I wish I had trans friends ;_;

Cecily
01-09-2021, 01:51 AM
cmon with transvestite noob, taking hormones is way different from dressing up. be a real libtard!

Ty for taking your time to educate these savages.

Cassawary
01-09-2021, 01:56 AM
Word of the day: truescum

imperiouskitten
01-09-2021, 02:01 AM
ya caint fix stupid

and dieting's hard

Tunabros
01-09-2021, 02:03 AM
let's not hate each other huh?

just put them on ignore and get over with it

both of you

Jibartik
01-09-2021, 02:03 AM
my bad!

I parrot that stuff like I came up with it to them btw thx they think im like some guru.

imperiouskitten
01-09-2021, 02:04 AM
let's not hate each other huh?

just put them on ignore and get over with it

both of you

I will try not to reply again, sorry. checking post history you will see she only hops on here to harangue me for many months now. but i shouldn't encourage

imperiouskitten
01-09-2021, 02:05 AM
my bad!

I parrot that stuff like I came up with it to them btw thx they think im like some guru.

i am honored to know u use my prose IRL to get hoes

Tunabros
01-09-2021, 02:06 AM
I will try not to reply again, sorry. checking post history you will see she only hops on here to harangue me for many months now. but i shouldn't encourage

well you must have done something to really piss her off

Cecily
01-09-2021, 02:07 AM
False rape allegation.

Tunabros
01-09-2021, 02:08 AM
False rape allegation.

there you go, imperiouskitten

just say sorry and she won't harass you

imperiouskitten
01-09-2021, 02:10 AM

well, no friend, that's sadly not how it works. some people are deranged, act in bad faith, etc.

her friend sexually assaulted me IRL. she has taken a firm stand refusing to believe it, despite the lack of any evidence one way or the other. The sane move for the uninvolved parties is to be agnostic about it but -- there's envy, and denigrating me is a big emotional weight off. So, indefensible behavior ensues. She takes pleasure in reminding me I was sexually assaulted, because she is a completely disgusting monstrous tortured shade.

Tunabros
01-09-2021, 02:12 AM
well, no friend, that's sadly not how it works. some people are deranged, act in bad faith, etc.

her friend sexually assaulted me IRL. she has taken a firm stand refusing to believe it, despite the lack of any evidence one way or the other. The sane move for the uninvolved parties is to be agnostic about it but -- there's envy, and denigrating me is a big emotional weight off. So, indefensible behavior ensues.

hmmm might want to take this to dms

dont want to risk getting banned

as its best to keep irl topics outside of forums

anyways hope you guys make up

try to be nice to one another, yah?

we all know you guys don't want to fight

imperiouskitten
there you go, imperiouskitten

just say sorry and she won't harass you

dude slow the fuck down and be respectful.

Cecily
There's the testimony of the other person in the house where this allegedly took place which also suggests you're full of shit, and a couple years studying your psychology, but yeah.. no evidence. Bearing false witness against you're neighbor is one of those things the 10 commandments warned us not to do, so maybe just admit your ego got bruised and fess up because that's super fucked up to lie about.

imperiouskitten
01-09-2021, 02:13 AM

anyways hope you guys make up

try to be nice to one another, yah?

we all know you guys don't want to fight

just shut up sweetie-pie. I've given her the chance to just cram it about her baseless position on my sexual assault. She insists on being vicious. There's nothing I can do. "It takes two" is a mythical statement. There are bad actors out there, and they happen to congregate on this board. I can go months without engagement and she'll drop in to throw a grenade. Nasty human being.

imperiouskitten
01-09-2021, 02:14 AM
There's the testimony of the other person in the house where this allegedly took place which also suggests you're full of shit, and a couple years studying your psychology, but yeah.. no evidence.

It happened fast while she was out of the room. Never claimed her as a witness. Just eat shit. You are licking your chops forcing me to experience this again. Monstrous. You know the real reason why you can't cope with me. Because what you see in the mirror shocks you. And you know your behavior is sick.

Tunabros
01-09-2021, 02:16 AM
welp you guys are hopeless

dont know whose right or wrong but I dislike people fighting

just say sorry and get it over with

is it worth putting so much energy into a grudge?

also no offence: but please don't call me sweety pie I have a girlfriend and I feel uncomfortable with you saying that

Cecily
01-09-2021, 02:16 AM
Yeah I'm not letting my friend being publicly maligned go by without raising a shitstorm.

imperiouskitten
01-09-2021, 02:17 AM
Yeah I'm not letting my friend being publicly maligned go by without raising a shitstorm.

Your stupidity and partisan behavior in this matter are your concern. You are downright dumb if you feel justified.

imperiouskitten
01-09-2021, 02:18 AM
welp you guys are hopeless

dont know whose right or wrong but I dislike people fighting

just say sorry and get it over with

is it worth putting so much energy into a grudge?

also no offence: but please don't call me sweety pie I have a girlfriend and I feel uncomfortable with you saying that

like I said, shut the fuck up little kid. I got sexually assaulted. You don't know what the fuck you are talking about. I'm sorry the board gets shit up but it can be confirmed by observation that I do not initiate it, ever. I will try to limit my replying in the future.

That you think I was flirting with you or something proves how out of your element you are. Just screw your fucking head on and don't get involved in serious things you don't know about.

Jibartik
01-09-2021, 02:18 AM
never meet your heros.

Cecily
01-09-2021, 02:19 AM
like I said, shut the fuck up little kid. I got sexually assaulted. You don't know what the fuck you are talking about.
What happened exactly? How did the heterosexual woman sexually assault you?

Tunabros
01-09-2021, 02:19 AM
lol i give up

this world is filled with terrible people

good night norrath

imperiouskitten
01-09-2021, 02:21 AM
Calls me a terrible person as he's minimizing a serious incident. Dumb fucking little shit. Learn to take advice with the next decent person you meet, young'n.

imperiouskitten
01-09-2021, 02:22 AM
What happened exactly? How did the heterosexual woman sexually assault you?

I'm not relitigating this shit sweetheart.

She didn't sexually assault me because of desire, she did it because she reviles me in jealousy and is borderline schizophrenic. Just like you. I have dozens of texts calling me a police agent, etc to prove it. Crazy person. I was stupidly naive to meet her. It has changed my view on everything. That feeling in your heart right now is exactly why she did it. I know you know it's not far fetched.

Tunabros
01-09-2021, 02:22 AM
Calls me a terrible person as he's minimizing a serious incident. Dumb fucking little shit. Learn to take advice with the next decent person you meet, young'n.

like i said how am i suppose to know

just that no one wants to hear your sob story on the forums take it to private

both of you

imperiouskitten
01-09-2021, 02:23 AM
like i said how am i suppose to know

both of you

Fine, you're right, I'm out and I'll embargo this nasty woman. I'm not a terrible person though.

Cecily
01-09-2021, 02:24 AM
I think you can't handle marijuana. Got too stoned. Are socially awkward AF to begin with, as told by several accounts. Got rejected by a GORGEOUS woman and your narcissistic ego wouldn't, couldn't let that go and like a year later cook up some laughable, bullshit story. Confirm / deny please.

imperiouskitten
01-09-2021, 02:26 AM
I think you can't handle marijuana. Got too stoned. Are socially awkward AF to begin with, as told by several accounts. Got rejected by a GORGEOUS woman and your narcissistic ego wouldn't, couldn't let that go and like a year later cook up some laughable, bullshit story. Confirm / deny please.

She's awkward, gangly, drunken, has a poor falsetto voice and does not pass. I am much prettier, slender, graceful, not wearing neon leggings. Just stating fact. The gorgeous one there other than I is the third party. She is 100x prettier than that girl. And I am at least as pretty as that one. I only say that because I am younger and have that on my side. She stands head and shoulders above the schizo we are addressing here. That's just a realistic, plain view. No bullshit. Your entire frame of reference is super deranged. I am not attracted to women. No, I did not get "rejected". And that girl is not super gorgeous by any stretch in any universe. You are fucking insane.

Cecily
01-09-2021, 02:28 AM
Just a theory, since you never actually said what happened. Spoiler: Nothing. Also, please don't call me sweetheart. I'm not interested in a relationship at this point in time. Ty.
Maybe you raged out because her skin was so much softer than yours? I heard something about that. Lol. You're too good be true.

Lune
01-09-2021, 02:29 AM

Didn't you make that cringy thread about your mental health and fucked up family members? ya moran

Tunabros
01-09-2021, 02:31 AM
Didn't you make that cringy thread about your mental health and fucked up family members?

i mean at least i can stayed on topic and didnt fight anyone ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

its all good now actually my parents made up and life is awesome right now

also my grades went up so i got more time for eq

Tunabros
01-09-2021, 02:32 AM
ok maybe i admit i was wrong

i should have kept my mouth shut and dealt with it like a man

but still we shouldn't fight one another

Cecily
01-09-2021, 02:33 AM
like I said, shut the fuck up little kid.

imperiouskitten
ok maybe i admit i was wrong

i should have kept my mouth shut and dealt with it like a man

but still we shouldn't fight one another

it's okay pal, I forgive you and really you are very correct that I gotta log off now lol.

all of this emerges from some sort of wacky "hero war" where all my pals deserted me for the prettier, hipper chick (based on some olde selfies) who is certifiably schizophrenic, because they hated me for being "the pretty one" (let's be honest) and kinda intellectually ahead of the pack. The hipper girl is 100% schizo Asteria here, the one who gets the "forget ur pills?" posts everytime she posts. Cecily still comes at me with new conspiracy theories -- that my husband is also Pokesan is the latest one. She has literally spread schizophrenia into Cecily's brain. It's sad to see. But admitting one is wrong and developing or advancing personally is just, WAY beyond most people, average people.

Tunabros
I can see why Baler left

Cecily
Try not to slander anyone else on your way to bed.

Tunabros
01-09-2021, 02:35 AM
Try not to slander anyone else on your way to bed.

sheesh i said i was sorry no need to get so mad =(