PDA

View Full Version : Democrats win both Georgia senate seats.

Pages : [1] 2

Fame
01-06-2021, 03:54 AM
lol

feniin
01-06-2021, 04:03 AM
https://i.imgur.com/AdsDTTg.jpg

Viscere
01-06-2021, 04:08 AM
I am commenting from europe, so I don't have skin in the game, but it looks to me that :

Trumpists / Republicans just got buttfucked with barbed wire in this election, accurate?

Viscere
01-06-2021, 04:09 AM
Trumpists / Republicans just got buttfucked with barbed wire

https://i.imgur.com/AdsDTTg.jpg

feniin
01-06-2021, 04:15 AM
Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell

Foxplay
01-06-2021, 04:24 AM
I am commenting from europe, so I don't have skin in the game, but it looks to me that :

Trumpists / Republicans just got buttfucked with barbed wire in this election, accurate?

Yes but also kinda no?

Yes obviously winning the Senate and house (as well as the white house) is huge. But its not like they won by a landslide. So while GA may have voted blue its still pretty close to being red. Most US states are actually purple anyway

Lost? Yes absolutely

Butt-fucked with razor wire? Nah just just Trump

The whole buttfucking with razor wire's happens when Republican's start blaming each other over their looses and destroy their own party over if they ditch Trump or not. Historically loosing incumbent presidents are pretty much immediately kicked to the curb. But I highly doubt Trump will go silently, which will make it more difficult for Republican's to unite

Jibartik
01-06-2021, 04:25 AM
ok but now what excuse is the democrat party going to give when they don't do anything about police?

Albanwr
01-06-2021, 04:36 AM

America just got buttfucked.

booter
01-06-2021, 04:37 AM
gop lost control of white house, senate, and house, all in 4 years

pretty impressive really

all mitch had to do was give people $2000 checks and they would've kept the senate lol

Mead
01-06-2021, 04:51 AM
lol

White_knight
01-06-2021, 05:32 AM
*Brrrr* goes the voting machine.

nostalgiaquest
01-06-2021, 06:12 AM
<insert bike fall meme here>

TheBardo
01-06-2021, 07:15 AM
Lol

Mblake81
01-06-2021, 07:36 AM

Today on Baguette Thoughts we discuss Yankee politics with your host, Gaye Frenchman

Freakish
01-06-2021, 08:46 AM

They lost control but have a rabid vocal following. It took a $2000 bribe in a year when many are feeling financial struggles in order to tip a single state over the edge blue.

McConnell got outplayed by both Sanders and Trump in this case. They held his feet over the coals during a time when everyone was looking and you could watch in real time as he stonewalled the $2000 checks. If he had brought that bill up I am positive Republicans would have the Senate. He was overconfident, Sanders will get what he wants and Trump will get his petty revenge against the Republican Senate who didn't fall in line.

Cassawary
01-06-2021, 09:38 AM
gotta suspend my disbelief and get immersed for this one

Domo
01-06-2021, 09:54 AM
Nice, now the Democrats can start taking all the guns away, change the national anthem, kill babys, let rapist into the country, put Bill Gates microchips in the ass of american people, let China become the new leaders of USA...

Did I forgot something?

Hope your Bunker is ready Trumpys, the Dems are coming for you! Go hide somewhere and stock up with products from Alex Jones and NRA.tv!!!111
Also dont forget to donate to Trump and tv evangelist during this hard time!!!111

P.S.

Qanon will let you know what to do next!

/s

magnetaress
01-06-2021, 10:28 AM
https://i.imgur.com/6WkvAhz.jpg

cd288
01-06-2021, 11:05 AM
They lost control but have a rabid vocal following. It took a $2000 bribe in a year when many are feeling financial struggles in order to tip a single state over the edge blue.

McConnell got outplayed by both Sanders and Trump in this case. They held his feet over the coals during a time when everyone was looking and you could watch in real time as he stonewalled the $2000 checks. If he had brought that bill up I am positive Republicans would have the Senate. He was overconfident, Sanders will get what he wants and Trump will get his petty revenge against the Republican Senate who didn't fall in line.

I don’t blame him for not pushing that bill. While I agree that $600 is too little, there are also a lot of provisions in the bill that just aren’t acceptable from a fiscal conservatism standpoint.

Thulian
01-06-2021, 11:08 AM
i didnt follow the race, but the loeffler chick isnt bad looking who wouldn;t vote for her?

magnetaress
01-06-2021, 11:15 AM
i didnt follow the race, but the loeffler chick isnt bad looking who wouldn;t vote for her?

She looks like me you goob. Same hairline, jaw and everything.

Freakish
01-06-2021, 11:30 AM
I don’t blame him for not pushing that bill. While I agree that $600 is too little, there are also a lot of provisions in the bill that just aren’t acceptable from a fiscal conservatism standpoint.

He wanted to bundle it with other bills that were doomed to fail. I'm personally of the opinion that a blank $2000 check to everyone is ridiculous but $600 wouldn't have come close to making my financial situation right.

I had someone I live with come down with covid, CDC wanted me to quarantine from Dec 16 to Jan 5. I can't do that when I don't have symptoms and tested negative for covid. So here we are, follow guidelines and get punished or ignore them to no real consequence.

It's because I literally can't just not go when I'm not sick. Help with family elders who can't live on their own and theres no one else to do it. Alternative is nursing homes and that is a terrible, horrible idea.

hobart
01-06-2021, 11:33 AM
ok but now what excuse is the democrat party going to give when they don't do anything about police?

Hopefully they won't have to blame anyone and, instead, they'll tell "the squad" to shut the fuck up. All the "defund the police" bullshit is exactly why they lost seats in the House and had to go into OT to barely win the Senate instead of coasting with 54-55 seats.

All these young woke assholes don't remember what it was like in the 90s when the crime bill that Biden is vilified for signing was widely supported by leaders in largely minority communities.

Police reform and community policing in some urban areas would go a long way -if- states fix the inane laws that allow police to shoot a toddler because they were "scared" and thought that the binky he was holding just might be a gun.

Lune
01-06-2021, 12:25 PM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHA

*deep breath*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Trump handed this one to Democrats by demanding the $2k stimulus checks which Republicans couldn't deliver and undermining his cult's faith in the fairness of the election. Never mind that both the R senators clearly committed insider training using privileged pandemic information. This is just too fucking funny.

magnetaress
01-06-2021, 12:27 PM
Hopefully they won't have to blame anyone and, instead, they'll tell "the squad" to shut the fuck up. All the "defund the police" bullshit is exactly why they lost seats in the House and had to go into OT to barely win the Senate instead of coasting with 54-55 seats.

All these young woke assholes don't remember what it was like in the 90s when the crime bill that Biden is vilified for signing was widely supported by leaders in largely minority communities.

Police reform and community policing in some urban areas would go a long way -if- states fix the inane laws that allow police to shoot a toddler because they were "scared" and thought that the binky he was holding just might be a gun.

Yeah

Jibartik
01-06-2021, 12:52 PM
afaik democrats have only won since they started saying defund the police.

that started like 8 months ago and now trump has been CRUSHED and will go to jail and his followers are now cast out into the desert.

numbers for ga are largest youth turnout in history.

the squad is only getting started.

Cassawary
01-06-2021, 12:53 PM

West Virginia Democrat is one of the most conservative members of his party in Washington (https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-election-2020/what-happens-if-senate-tied-b1783008.html)

He voted to confirm Supreme Court Justices Neil Gorsuch and Brett Kavanaugh. He has strongly opposed liberal policy proposals such as Medicare for All and the Green New Deal. And he has backed several of Donald Trump’s most controversial immigration proposals, including withholding funding from “sanctuary cities” and building a physical wall along the US-Mexico border.

tl;dr Manchin is THE DECIDER

kaizersoze
01-06-2021, 12:53 PM

uhhhhhhhhh seriously? Anyone who would be pissed about them making insider trades?

Jibartik
01-06-2021, 12:58 PM
I think it's hilarious that we're up against:

"virus is fake"

350kk dead

"election was stolen"

no evidence whatsoever

"now they're cheating again"

another vote that's exactly the same as general election

lol absolutely nothing that trump and his supporters have said will happen, is true, or trump will acomplish, turned out to be real in 4 years.

Ouch what a waste of time that 4 years was. Right back to where we were if hillary won, and trump is back to being an extended cable entertainment tv personality and cry baby fat ass's bitching about how they are not racist and where have all the men gone, are back to being what they are: NOBODYS.

Mblake81
01-06-2021, 01:00 PM

that started like 8 months ago and now trump has been CRUSHED and will go to jail and his followers are now cast out into the desert.

I think it's hilarious that we're up against:

"virus is fake"

350kk dead

"election was stolen"

no evidence whatsoever

"now they're cheating again"

another vote that's exactly the same as general election

lol absolutely nothing that trump and his supporters have said will happen, is true, or trump will acomplish, turned out to be real in 4 years.

Ouch what a waste of time that 4 years was. Right back to where we were if hillary won, and trump is back to being an extended cable entertainment tv personality and cry baby fat ass's bitching about how they are not racist and where have all the men gone, are back to being what they are: NOBODYS.

https://i.imgur.com/XXYT4IY.jpeg

Jibartik
01-06-2021, 01:05 PM
Free electric scooters for all boys! (the word men is now illegal to use in america)!

Jibartik
01-06-2021, 01:08 PM
Im listening to trump say all pence has to do is send it back to the states and he is president lol.

PLEASE please please let that happen please!!!!

Who wants to bet if it is or not? I'll take, not.

Jibartik
01-06-2021, 01:30 PM
Id like to apologize for all the Schadenfreude I'm having at this moment while trump keeps talking about all the election fraud as the door slams his diaper on the way out, but then again maybe not :o

Mblake81
01-06-2021, 01:32 PM
Edit your post, triple coofer.

But yeah man no worries, let it all out.

magnetaress
01-06-2021, 01:41 PM

I may be wrong.

douglas1999
01-06-2021, 01:46 PM
Oh great another jew hating lunatic democrat in government, way to go progress!

Jibartik
01-06-2021, 01:48 PM
Edit your post, triple coofer.

But yeah man no worries, let it all out.

Im mostly just upset that jesus isnt involved in this election after all. :(

Maybe pence can do a "hail marry" for us lol

Mblake81
01-06-2021, 01:52 PM
Im mostly just upset that jesus isnt involved in this election after all. :(

Maybe pence can do a "hail marry" for us lol

They gave you life
And in return you gave them Hell
As cold as ice
I hope we live to tell the tale

Jibartik
01-06-2021, 01:55 PM
Is the next anti mask, anti accept the aliens that land in a couple years?

Lune
01-06-2021, 02:17 PM
Loeffler was a literal insider trader. She used privileged pandemic information from her senate committee position back in January to divest herself from stocks that were about to crash and invest in stocks that would perform well in pandemic life, while simultaneously downplaying the pandemic to the American public. Should have ended up in prison or the guillotine but just happy the scumcunt lost her seat.

cd288
01-06-2021, 02:22 PM
Loeffler was a literal insider trader. She used privileged pandemic information from her senate committee position back in January to divest herself from stocks that were about to crash and invest in stocks that would perform well in pandemic life, while simultaneously downplaying the pandemic to the American public. Should have ended up in prison or the guillotine but just happy the scumcunt lost her seat.

I'm not a fan of Loeffler, but to be fair anyone with a modicum of intelligence and bare bones understanding of the markets and the various industry spaces would be able to do this same thing. You didn't need inside information to understand how this was going to impact different industries and companies.

xdrcfrx
01-06-2021, 02:36 PM
I'm not a fan of Loeffler, but to be fair anyone with a modicum of intelligence and bare bones understanding of the markets and the various industry spaces would be able to do this same thing. You didn't need inside information to understand how this was going to impact different industries and companies.

Yeah but while she was doing that, the (GOP) president, and the (GOP) senate were downplaying the seriousness of COVID, and insisting that it was all just a made up hoax. Her committee knew that this was not the case, and instead of warning Americans about the shit coming down the pipe, she misled while she enriched herself. How you can defend that is...well, not surprising, if you've been defending Trump's similar malfeasance over the last four years, I guess.

peterpal
01-06-2021, 02:40 PM
How the turn tables. MAGA neanderthals fighting cops livestream (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dGyEhnhGdw)

magnetaress
01-06-2021, 02:44 PM
I wouldn't call that fighting (yet) hopefully the cold weather makes those people go home and get some good rest. So they can process what they went thru today.

Really what we are seeing is people who can't cope with the future and present, with limted resources, and with a shrinking economy, its going to shrink no matter what they do, we are going to reach a bottleneck and continue, no matter who is in charge.. They got left in the past. I wouldn't call them neandertalls, but when they were kids, they didn't grow up with the kind of strife high populations and rising poverty brings. They didn't grow up with masked police that look like bots. They didn't grow up in a black neighboorhood in Detroit.

A few did live through stuff like the Kenn State shootings were national guard shot ppl protesting vietnam, but 'those were tthose other people making trouble' in a distant memory to them. My parents from uptown NY lived through the race riots that shook NY and Chicago. And buildings burning. And keeping weapons under their bed. Guess what they are all democrat's for the last 50 years. Because they saw what got them into that situation. My uncle grew up with racism, he told me some crazy stories about racism. A lot of people just ... didn't get exposed to it because their communities were insulated. And the lived on a farm or ranch were they didn't have to deal with it. Or face it in themselves.

Not the millions of christmas dinners were they didn't suffer what they oppose out of a lack of information and experience.

Granted ya, I'm bloodthirsty at the "ignorance" but I am not gonna encourage a purge of these protesters today, they are really being dumb.

BarnabusCollins
01-06-2021, 02:56 PM
Joe won the election. Joe Mama.

Cassawary
01-06-2021, 03:03 PM
merrick garland for AG. has beef.

trump might actually go to jail

Jibartik
01-06-2021, 03:03 PM
when does pence do the thing where he tries to load trumps last saved game?

Domo
01-06-2021, 03:10 PM
How the turn tables. MAGA neanderthals fighting cops livestream (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dGyEhnhGdw)

wow, just wow

cd288
01-06-2021, 03:14 PM
Yeah but while she was doing that, the (GOP) president, and the (GOP) senate were downplaying the seriousness of COVID, and insisting that it was all just a made up hoax. Her committee knew that this was not the case, and instead of warning Americans about the shit coming down the pipe, she misled while she enriched herself. How you can defend that is...well, not surprising, if you've been defending Trump's similar malfeasance over the last four years, I guess.

True, but again anyone with any shred of intelligence would know that it was going to be a serious issue once it got to America (maybe not that it would still be here at the end of the year, I don't think anyone knew that, but that the markets would be affected for at least a couple months)

Jibartik
01-06-2021, 03:16 PM
I really wish we lived in a sci fi movie instead of a basic cable news channel.

cd288
01-06-2021, 03:16 PM

The whole storming Congress thing is honestly the most shameful thing I've ever seen any side do in my lifetime. I am ashamed to call myself a Republican as a result of this. This is pathetic.

magnetaress
01-06-2021, 03:17 PM
They are kinda lucky they arent getting tear gassed yet. Those bitches would be on their knees in an instant if they came up against real force.

It's what they are after for sympathy though. They do want to play the victim card. Right now it's not looking so well for em.

DMN
01-06-2021, 03:23 PM
The whole storming Congress thing is honestly the most shameful thing I've ever seen any side do in my lifetime. I am ashamed to call myself a Republican as a result of this. This is pathetic.

You feel shame for nothing or you'd never be able to call yourself a liberal or democrat. LOL.

I didn't see anything in the video but some people yelling. Let me know when they start shooting people and burning down police stations like the fascist trash black lives matter.

magnetaress
01-06-2021, 03:25 PM
Naw its pretty dang shameful dude.

They could protest courteously and not scream angrily like little afraid children who are trying to intimidate their parents into getting them an XBOX.

Those police are there as much for their protection as to keep them from UNLAWFULLY interrupting the government and the peaceful transition of power with their shenanigan's over their insane beliefs in conspiracies and their need for America to bow to them and only them and their personal feelings instead of be a place for everyone..

But they can't even realize that.

peterpal
01-06-2021, 03:26 PM
They are kinda lucky they arent getting tear gassed yet. Those bitches would be on their knees in an instant if they came up against real force.

It's what they are after for sympathy though. They do want to play the victim card. Right now it's not looking so well for em.

If it was the other side they would have already been teargassed and beaten up by the popo

magnetaress
01-06-2021, 03:27 PM
If it was the other side they would have already been teargassed and beaten up by the popo

I think so too, honestly antifa or BLM would have got no slack from the military on the ground there. Those police are doing their absolute best not to escalate things and give the crazies a reason to justify their killing sprees.

I normally absolutely hate authority in all its forms, but I kinda felt sympathy for them today. Makes me proud to be an American today seeing them keep their cool under that much hateful angst projected their way.

kjs86z
01-06-2021, 03:31 PM
So a bunch of fat unarmed boomers managed to take the capitol?

Lmao

Imagine if a well trained, well armed force went in to do the same thing.

Bearsnowls
01-06-2021, 03:32 PM
Any other Georgians here? Proud GA voter!

I have no idea how to embed images, but:
https://imgur.com/gallery/2oQSlbp

magnetaress
01-06-2021, 03:32 PM
So a bunch of fat unarmed boomers managed to take the capitol?

Lmao

Imagine if a well trained, well armed force went in to do the same thing.

It wouldn't last long and the death toll would be astounding. Better to let them grabby hands some barricades than to stop them completely in their tracks as soon as they escalated.

Any other Georgians here? Proud GA voter!

Thanks for participating in our democracy!

peterpal
01-06-2021, 03:33 PM
Another livestream (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNJKNpAOs5k)

DMN
01-06-2021, 03:36 PM
They said USA and sang the national anthem. I'm so scared marginaltardess. Hold me.

Cassawary
01-06-2021, 03:40 PM
terrorists

kjs86z
All I see are a bunch of Americans protesting a clearly stolen election.

magnetaress
They said USA and sang the national anthem. I'm so scared marginaltardess. Hold me.

I don't care if they sing pride songs, it's rude as fuck to yell FUCK U SHITHEAD BELBAHBLAHBLAH and grab the barricades and shove through to try to interrupt the legal transition of power and intimidate people.

That's not a protest it is an angry mob. They can sing whatever songs they want. Makes no difference.

Watched snippets of a lot of the livestream, there was a lot of obscenity, threats, anger, pushing and shoving, and manhandling, and even some racism coming from that crowd.

Singing USA USA to try and spin it is about the most assinine part of the whole mess.

peterpal
01-06-2021, 03:41 PM

Well Pence is scared at least, he got evacuated

White_knight
01-06-2021, 03:43 PM
Love it how a few hundred crazy Trump supporters break through some barriers and it's national news, but crazied lefties/dems in the form of ANTIFA were burning places down for months and it wasn't really reported on.

*Brrr* goes the voting machines

kjs86z
01-06-2021, 03:44 PM
haha voting machine go brrrrrrrrr

Kich867
01-06-2021, 03:45 PM
Love it how a few hundred crazy Trump supporters break through some barriers and it's national news, but crazied lefties/dems in the form of ANTIFA were burning places down for months and it wasn't really reported on.

Mostly because that didn't really happen. But keep mashing refresh on trump twitter. Btw Antifa isn't real.

magnetaress
01-06-2021, 03:45 PM
Angry obscene mobs won't overturn the election. Sorry to disappoint y'all, better luck in 2024.

Thanks for illustrating what we need to work on as a civilization and country. Hope ya'll chill out and play some EQ today. See u on red99.

Cassawary
01-06-2021, 03:47 PM
there's no way back from here

kjs86z
01-06-2021, 03:49 PM
one can hope - civil war soon

peterpal
01-06-2021, 03:50 PM

Comparing people being upset that the police is killing other human beings without repercussions to losing an election. Very cool.

Kich867
01-06-2021, 03:51 PM
All I see are a bunch of Americans protesting a clearly stolen election.

Could you confirm for me: do you believe that collectively, every judge / court / volunteer / state / person involved in the election sabotaged it to be extremely close and slightly in biden's favor?

The average person is borderline retarded, are you sure you want to believe that at the volunteer or state level there are literally thousands of ninja fucking james bond saboteurs out there dictating how the election went, and to what extent is that not essentially the illuminati, and if it was the illuminati, why are you mad at individual states or whatever you're mad at?

Domo
01-06-2021, 03:51 PM
looks like they dont have a plan what to do inside so they walking out again?!

peterpal
01-06-2021, 03:52 PM
That one guy on the livestream just said he wants Pelosi's head.

magnetaress
01-06-2021, 03:53 PM
That one guy on the livestream just said he wants Pelosi's head.

That seems really sane and cool. /s

Domo
01-06-2021, 03:56 PM
Trump via Twitter (https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1346904110969315332):
Please support our Capitol Police and Law Enforcement. They are truly on the side of our Country. Stay peaceful!

one of the replys (https://twitter.com/TanyaSp33055434/status/1346904709827858432) to his tweet:
No disrespect President but we're taking aour country back! We love you and appreciate everything you've done but now WE are in charge!

peterpal
01-06-2021, 03:59 PM
He also threw Pence under the bus. That's too funny (https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1346900434540240897)

Jibartik
01-06-2021, 04:02 PM
Innit the same guy as at the BLM riots??

https://i.imgur.com/Xvi7pcV.png

https://i.imgur.com/m8Np8FZ.png

Kich867
01-06-2021, 04:04 PM
Anyone want to bet that the police are going to start real forcefully making people leave and democrats get blamed for it?

DMN
01-06-2021, 04:05 PM
He also through Pence under the bus. That's too funny (https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1346900434540240897)

Throwing him through a bus would have been pretty cool.

magnetaress
01-06-2021, 04:08 PM
Anyone want to bet that the police are going to start real forcefully making people leave and democrats get blamed for it?

That's the reason they are acting a fool (the people trying to overturn the election with an angry mob). So they can cry foul "I want civil war, the police tased me and I have a heart condition". Ya, they do, they don't love anyone but themselves.

So far the police have shown incredible restraint they wouldn't have shown anyone else. That is what is gonna make the real news btw folks. The police actually showing restraint towards people who kinda don't really deserve it, but hopefully get it so we don't have to keep trucking down this road.

Domo
01-06-2021, 04:15 PM
https://i.imgur.com/Bi1aHJd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/eISaurT.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/tWyWj1U.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/81kTeWM.jpg

Gravydoo II
01-06-2021, 04:16 PM
Hey someone buy me this blade before the world ends.
https://www.forrestblades.com/woodworker-ii-thin-kerf/10-woodworker-ii-saw-blade-40-teeth-ultra-thin-kerf/

kjs86z
01-06-2021, 04:17 PM
god bless

peterpal
01-06-2021, 04:18 PM
https://i.imgur.com/tWyWj1U.jpg

Looks like a new season of the walking dead

Domo
01-06-2021, 04:18 PM
https://i.imgur.com/jIVL1GO.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/flBsuyD.png

https://i.imgur.com/2YD1Dsz.png

Kich867
01-06-2021, 04:23 PM
Republicans have worked so hard for this moment, I wonder if they're kinda freaked out by it or they're just finally hitting phase 2 of the plan.

magnetaress
01-06-2021, 04:27 PM
Criminal scum break and enter and destroy windows and vandalize property. Looks like they stopped just short of mass vandalizing sorta, but stolen stuff?

Any legal experts want to give me a run down on if it's legal to assault police, to interrupt congress with violent force and breaking and entry and refusing lawful orders given by police to back down?

douglas1999
01-06-2021, 04:33 PM
Guys guys guys, these are "mostly peaceful" demonstrations of frustration over perceived injustice. Let's not forget that.

White_knight
01-06-2021, 04:34 PM
https://i.imgur.com/jIVL1GO.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/flBsuyD.png

https://i.imgur.com/2YD1Dsz.png

I just see some tourist checking things out.

kjs86z
01-06-2021, 04:36 PM
https://i.imgur.com/mcpyiq3.png

Jibartik
01-06-2021, 04:42 PM
What if they find a room with all the votes lol

White_knight
01-06-2021, 04:44 PM
What if they find a room with all the votes lol

Lol

kjs86z
01-06-2021, 04:44 PM
https://i.imgur.com/wUYTevO.jpg

i have that flag lol

kjs86z
01-06-2021, 04:46 PM
https://i.imgur.com/vC2N4f9.jpg

Cassawary
we tried to tell you they were fascists

you didn't listen

Thulian
keep posting pics guys, if they certify joe biden the winner america is dead

Lune
01-06-2021, 04:47 PM
Fucking traitors. Hope they see a lot of prison time

Kich867
01-06-2021, 04:48 PM
Sounds like it only took like 20 minutes before someone got shot. Mad peaceful yo.

kjs86z
01-06-2021, 04:48 PM
https://i.imgur.com/ucrrZnf.jpg

White_knight
01-06-2021, 04:49 PM
Haha this is soooo good.

budz2112
01-06-2021, 04:50 PM
Dont you just love that everything Americans said about Trump and his minions was proven true in the last 4 years, and every single thing trump and his minions supported and didnt were proven hypocrites on every subject. Funny if it were not so utterly pathetic and unamerican

kjs86z
https://i.imgur.com/vUoxci5.jpg

booter
literal traitors to the USA breaking into the capitol with confederate flags lmao

kjs86z
01-06-2021, 04:51 PM
https://i.imgur.com/LzdcVtD.png

Gravydoo II
01-06-2021, 04:52 PM
I thought the trump people were the "patriots" and would NEVER break a window to prove a point... Now "suspicious devices" and "pipe bombs" have been found. Don Jr openly denounces protestors. That was the most grown up thing hes ever done. Great... Now we look so fucking WEAK to the world.

White_knight
01-06-2021, 04:52 PM
Lol current revolution hahahaha

Kich867
01-06-2021, 04:53 PM
Most people think the election was rigged because Trump held more rallies and that's the extent of their opinion on the matter. Cool.

Domo
01-06-2021, 04:53 PM
some contras
https://i.imgur.com/xNsIoTj.jpg

cd288
01-06-2021, 04:55 PM
I thought the trump people were the "patriots" and would NEVER break a window to prove a point... Now "suspicious devices" and "pipe bombs" have been found. Don Jr openly denounces protestors. That was the most grown up thing hes ever done. Great... Now we look so fucking WEAK to the world.

Lol yeah all the extreme right people spent months telling everyone about how crazy the leftists are and how the right would never act that way. And now they're literally storming the capitol building over literally made of claims of fraud. What a joke.

White_knight
01-06-2021, 04:56 PM
Lol yeah all the extreme right people spent months telling everyone about how crazy the leftists are and how the right would never act that way. And now they're literally storming the capitol building over literally made of claims of fraud. What a joke.

Lefties are crazies, just gotta look to this forum alone.

magnetaress
01-06-2021, 04:57 PM
Shameful.

Gravydoo II
01-06-2021, 05:00 PM
Is someone going to buy me that blade or not?

kjs86z
01-06-2021, 05:04 PM
Is someone going to buy me that blade or not?

sure - but you'd be better served with some rifles

Kich867
01-06-2021, 05:06 PM
Bomb squad found and detonated a pipe bomb, totally peaceful protest though guys nothing to see here.

Cassawary
Entire DC National Guard has been activated following breach of the US Capitol (https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/congress-electoral-college-vote-count-2021/h_ead1da4bad17716902a492c93f3845ec)

They're Committing the Guard.

kjs86z
Bomb squad found and detonated a pipe bomb, totally peaceful protest though guys nothing to see here.

post source or gtfo

imperiouskitten
01-06-2021, 05:09 PM
THE BIG DAY IS HERE!!!

JANUARY 6

Trump DELIVERS

Mblake81
01-06-2021, 05:10 PM
Biden on TV making a speech while doing that thing where you touch your eye or nose when you make a specific comment.

Back to normal.

Jibartik
01-06-2021, 05:11 PM
Who wants to bet pence is sucking on his wifes nipple right now on her lap?

Gravydoo II
01-06-2021, 05:15 PM
sure - but you'd be better served with some rifles

Meh, I dont need that.
3/4 steel plates in my shed got my back.

Gravydoo II
01-06-2021, 05:15 PM
Who wants to bet pence is sucking on his wifes nipple right now on her lap?

This
"yes mother" slurp slurp

peterpal
01-06-2021, 05:17 PM
The police let them in lol (https://twitter.com/poetic_women/status/1346926054779346949)

Kich867
01-06-2021, 05:18 PM
post source or gtfo

Ah, it wasn't at the capitol, it was at the republican national committee building.

Cecily
01-06-2021, 05:18 PM
Lol current revolution hahahaha

Lune
01-06-2021, 05:20 PM
Woman carrying trump flag got shot in the neck and is in critical condition.

Imagine dying for a guy who told you to go to the capitol so he could be in the media spotlight to generate buzz for his aspiring media empire, then called the national guard on you. lol

Gravydoo II
01-06-2021, 05:22 PM
The thing is, government are made up of people with positions. They are not made of buildings. The government is still 100% intact as it was before this misguided attack on us. Fucking traitors.

Do you think if they were muslims or black people the cops would have reacted the same?
Or would the streets just be awash with coagulated blood and chunks of people?

Domo
01-06-2021, 05:22 PM
The police let them in lol (https://twitter.com/poetic_women/status/1346926054779346949)

and made selfies (https://twitter.com/jakob4justice/status/1346924701248073728) with them.

imperiouskitten
01-06-2021, 05:23 PM
Taking a moment to praise Pence for not escalating this situation by pretending he can block the vote certification

nostalgiaquest
01-06-2021, 05:23 PM
These are the people that flip the monopoly board over when they start losing.

cd288
01-06-2021, 05:25 PM
Lefties are crazies, just gotta look to this forum alone.

Apparently the extreme right is just as crazy

White_knight
01-06-2021, 05:26 PM
Sorry crazie lefties - Trump just did what the Dem's couldn't do with ANTIFA:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1346928882595885058?s=20

cd288
01-06-2021, 05:26 PM
post source or gtfo

Google it moron. Protesters placed them at the RNC headquarters because people wouldn't side with Trump. There are also multiple other suspected explosives being isolated and contained.

imperiouskitten
01-06-2021, 05:27 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNQRGohdW9Y

guy on this stream was just megaphoning about pizzagate

DMN
01-06-2021, 05:28 PM
and made selfies (https://twitter.com/jakob4justice/status/1346924701248073728) with them.

Who is "them", fritz?

Domo
01-06-2021, 05:28 PM

This claim of election fraud is disputed, and this Tweet can't be replied to, Retweeted, or liked due to risk of violence

DMN
01-06-2021, 05:30 PM
Google it moron. Protesters placed them at the RNC headquarters because people wouldn't side with Trump. There are also multiple other suspected explosives being isolated and contained.

ogooogle morooonon.gooooogle it.

Google is da truth. LOL

cd288
01-06-2021, 05:30 PM

I mean, he created the situation in the first place so he should be trying to defuse it. However, his video is half useless because he continues to lie and fan the flames while at the same time telling people to go home.

Good that he tried to do the video though because if people continue getting hurt he will get sued the shit out of in civil court after Biden's inauguration.

White_knight
01-06-2021, 05:31 PM
This claim of election fraud is disputed, and this Tweet can't be replied to, Retweeted, or liked due to risk of violence

https://i.imgur.com/NNZLO0l.png

This guy just made your mind up for you, this is your true Overlord. LOL

Cecily
01-06-2021, 05:31 PM
My mom is freaking out because there's yokels in the government buildings that don't have government officials in them because, you know, whoever sits upon the Iron Throne rules the seven kingdoms of Westeros.

Kich867
01-06-2021, 05:33 PM
Imagine believing that democrats are simultaneously so unstoppably powerful they can rig an election while also believing they're so inept they can't get anything done.

Cassawary
01-06-2021, 05:34 PM
https://twitter.com/LeftwithTruth/status/1346913756882870277

+VA guard

magnetaress
01-06-2021, 05:36 PM
https://twitter.com/stevennelson10/status/1346900228264308737

breakin the law

cd288
01-06-2021, 05:36 PM
Lmao Anderson Cooper saying the rioters are going to go back to the Olive Garden and their rooms at the Holiday Inn later

Literally almost spit out my drink from laughing at that dig against these low income morons

magnetaress
01-06-2021, 05:39 PM
I hope a lot of them that didn't break down the barriers or go into the building do go home, but those that did, well, they should be prosecuted. Maybe not for insurrection or treason, but it's not really lawful behavior or peaceful.

White_knight
01-06-2021, 05:40 PM
Lmao Anderson Cooper saying the rioters are going to go back to the Olive Garden and their rooms at the Holiday Inn later

Literally almost spit out my drink from laughing at that dig against these low income morons

If you're watching Anderson Cooper, that say's alot.

Cassawary
01-06-2021, 05:41 PM
Fat JP #StopTheSteal

https://i.imgur.com/pQBBuRd.jpg

imperiouskitten
01-06-2021, 05:43 PM
kekistan flag sighted

imperiouskitten
01-06-2021, 05:44 PM
piled dough into bitcoin yesterday and it paid off btw

magnetaress
01-06-2021, 05:45 PM
Watch McConnell side against Trump in Senate speech (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9idESc8Kweg)

douglas1999
01-06-2021, 05:46 PM
Dont you just love that everything Americans said about Trump and his minions was proven true in the last 4 years, and every single thing trump and his minions supported and didnt were proven hypocrites on every subject. Funny if it were not so utterly pathetic and unamerican

I know right? Hitler owned a dog. Therefor all dog owners support hitler.

cd288
01-06-2021, 05:46 PM
If you're watching Anderson Cooper, that say's alot.

I watch pretty much every major news network. I like to see coverage from multiple sources. Sorry they report things that make you sad you fragile little snowflake

Kich867
01-06-2021, 05:47 PM
Trump supporters are just a bunch of larpers change my mind. I see a lot of cloaks and cowboy hats, one dude in bear skins.

cd288

I see what you're trying to do.

So how about this. Prove the point you're trying to make. Do you think that what's going on in DC is acceptable? Simple yes or no question.

Cassawary

Wouldn't that make you a hypocrit?

makes u think

douglas1999
01-06-2021, 05:48 PM
Mostly because that didn't really happen. But keep mashing refresh on trump twitter. Btw Antifa isn't real.

Hahaha, right yeah it totally didn't happen. That's why the mega-far-left mayor of portland literally just condemned antifa and blm for ongoing violence.

White_knight
01-06-2021, 05:48 PM
I watch pretty much every major news network. I like to see coverage from multiple sources. Sorry they report things that make you sad you fragile little snowflake

I'll say it again; watching Anderson Cooper say's alot.

(here is a typical leftie response, case in point)

(sorry this irritated you and you had to start name calling)

imperiouskitten
01-06-2021, 05:50 PM
If you're embittered by the American system look to today. Even a completely bad-faith president backed by a significant mob, political allies willing to ignore the rule of law if it will work, and a broadly dispersed power of delusion could not bend the institutions which protect us from political violence beyond causing a little disruption. Let these faux-"conservatives" political ambitions rot unrepresented as the worst impulses of humanity.

FatherSioux, Thulian, Llanos, doug, other advocates for violence and political purge -- this is it, your last and grandest day for the foreseeable future. I've talked with y'all endlessly, witnessed your sickness & cannibalism, and here's the big climax of your movement. Cowboy hats, kek flags, and Awaken With JP carrying a podium. Lol. Back into obscurity for my bitter small pals.

God Bless America

Kich867
01-06-2021, 05:50 PM
Hahaha, right yeah it totally didn't happen. That's why the mega-far-left mayor of portland literally just condemned antifa and blm for ongoing violence.

Antifa isn't real dawg.

douglas1999
01-06-2021, 05:53 PM
Antifa isn't real dawg.

Yeah you're right, it's just a bunch of people calling themselves that word and selling merch and organizing around that word and coordinating with other people from other cities around that word, and committing overt acts of violence against innocent people under that word. Other than all that, they are totes not real.

budz2112
01-06-2021, 05:55 PM

You march with white supremacists, neo nazis, and the racist organizations. You try to discount hundreds of thousands of votes in areas of color, you worship a man that has broken almost every constitutional amendment, you want to start a system of brainwashing Americans with "patriotic education", you worship all dictators in the world while destroying the defenses put in Europe to defend against Fascism and Russian aggression, you lie on a daily basis about pretty much everything, you used the military on ACTUAL peaceful protestors so your dictator could have a nice photo op in front of a chuch with his military heads, you talk daily about national security yet have completely destroyed our defenses by not defending us against hacks from our most known foe, you try to tie government and religion together, you protect corporations while going about workers rights, you corrupt our elections, you are obssessed with crime and punishment when your the greatest criminals in American history. You create new medias to do nothing but spew out lies to protect the president, and even cant handle when fox news tells you the truth. thats called state media. Oh and by the way and most importantly you have been part of the worst economy in American history, that increased the deficit from 600 Billion to 3.6 trillion while claiming to be the party of fiscal conservatism. And where did that money go, to corporations who were already making record profits. BUT YEAHHH its the dog. hahahahahah

Kich867
01-06-2021, 05:56 PM
Yeah you're right, it's just a bunch of people calling themselves that word and selling merch and organizing around that word and coordinating with other people from other cities around that word, and committing overt acts of violence against innocent people under that word. Other than all that, they are totes not real.

Sorry you got duped dude =/. There's no organization, there's no leader, it's not real.

imperiouskitten
01-06-2021, 05:57 PM
Anonymoose is rael

Cassawary
01-06-2021, 05:57 PM
it's getting dark

the wolves are coming

DMN
01-06-2021, 05:59 PM
Sorry you got duped dude =/. There's no organization, there's no leader, it's not real.

Wow. There is no leader. So vegetarians don't exist. Atheists don't exist. Hell, Muslims don't exist.

White_knight
01-06-2021, 06:00 PM

Free Mason's not real either, never happened.

;)

cd288
It's interesting. I pose a yes or no question to Douglas asking if he supports what's happening in DC right now and he ignores it but responds to every other comment.

magnetaress
https://www.foxnews.com/us/capitol-hill-building-evacuated-over-bomb-threat-as-crowds-nearly-breach-fencing

Fox's perspective on this.

Kich867
01-06-2021, 06:01 PM
So vegetarians don't exist. Atheists don't exist. Hell, Muslims don't exist.

I know when you were typing this you were chortling but I just wanted to quote it in case you deleted it.

Cassawary
01-06-2021, 06:01 PM
is there a pulitzer for tweeting? (https://twitter.com/igorbobic/status/1346911809274478594)

magnetaress
01-06-2021, 06:02 PM
It's good to question reality.

Please do it in a peaceful way if possible.

DMN
01-06-2021, 06:04 PM
I know when you were typing this you were chortling but I just wanted to quote it in case you deleted it.

Still chortling, dear know-nothing.

Kich867
01-06-2021, 06:04 PM
Still chortling, dear know-nothing.

Are you against fascism?

Just to get this down one more time: Wow. There is no leader. So vegetarians don't exist. Atheists don't exist. Hell, Muslims don't exist.

Don't want anyone missing this nerd confusing vegetarians with an organized militia or whatever the fuck he's on about.

Cassawary
01-06-2021, 06:07 PM
Are you against fascism?

I don't like the Antifa word-game anymore.

magnetaress
01-06-2021, 06:07 PM
I don't think DMN would mind if we had a fascist revolution and it wore the cross and the American flag and only people he blames for the problems got hurt, but I don't know what is in his mind and I honestly don't know what he believes in aside from that the election was rigged.

I hope he can see how bad this is and how this could have turned out differently (could still), and how damaging this is to us as a country. And how a lot more people could be hurt, people who don't deserve his ire or blame, god fearing people. Christians. And Republicans.

I'm not sure DMN feels for the woman that unfortunately got shot :(

Take a look at that video of McConnell talking about how thin the margin for fraud may be, and how McConnell himself isn't ready to throw away our democracy over some allegations and tweets. Please. DMN. And please stay calm and safe at home tonight. I don't hate you.

nostalgiaquest
01-06-2021, 06:09 PM
Wish Kyle Rittenhouse would show up and save the capitol building.

azeth
01-06-2021, 06:14 PM

;)

Wow just when I thought that you couldn't have said anything more stupid than the previous attempts you've made to comment on anything outside of EverQuest, but here you are.

I would desperately like for you to respond to this question:

Where have you ever read or heard that the Freemasons are a secret society? They literally advertise on the radio

douglas1999
01-06-2021, 06:15 PM
Trump supporters doing this is retarded and bad. Violence in pursuit of political, or any other ideology, is bad and wrong.

It is however slightly understandable when 90% of the media absolutely refused to condemn the months-long riots over the summer, which mainly affected completely innocent people and business owners who had absolutely nothing to do with their grievance. It should be easy to understand this distinction.

The left wrote the rule; we get to have a hissy fit like a baby and hurt people if we don't get our way. The right is now responding in kind.

DMN
01-06-2021, 06:15 PM
Are you against fascism?

Just to get this down one more time:

Don't want anyone missing this nerd confusing vegetarians with an organized militia or whatever the fuck he's on about.

I don't think quoting me owning your ass does much for you in posterity.

Kich867
01-06-2021, 06:16 PM
I don't think quoting me owning your ass does much for you in posterity.

So you're pro fascism? This is a pretty easy question dawg.

Cassawary
01-06-2021, 06:20 PM
Trump supporters doing this is retarded and bad. Violence in pursuit of political, or any other ideology, is bad and wrong.

It is however slightly understandable when 90% of the media absolutely refused to condemn the months-long riots over the summer, which mainly affected completely innocent people and business owners who had absolutely nothing to do with their grievance. It should be easy to understand this distinction.

The left wrote the rule; we get to have a hissy fit like a baby and hurt people if we don't get our way. The right is now responding in kind.

Two wrongs don't make a right.

imperiouskitten
01-06-2021, 06:21 PM
it's getting dark

the wolves are coming

just relax breh. They are folding into obscurity.

McConnell is the good guy now :o

peterpal
01-06-2021, 06:22 PM
Again comparing riots over people not wanting to get killed as much to these fools is showing lack of compassion.

douglas1999
01-06-2021, 06:26 PM
Again comparing riots over people not wanting to get killed as much to these fools is showing lack of compassion.

Haha, sure that's what the riots were over.

What a lack of compassion one must have to suggest that burning some random indian immigrant's bodega down because a sex offender got shot by cops is maybe not the best thing in the world.

The left utterly has no answer to the victims of blm riots. None whatsoever. The right, meanwhile, largely condemns any such violent protest as what we are currently seeing. Please spare me your dishonest equivocation it's so blatantly retarded.

cd288
01-06-2021, 06:26 PM

Ah so an answer but an answer with a "but"

So then do you feel it's understandable when black people riot over perceived racial injustices?

Jibartik
01-06-2021, 06:27 PM
breaking glass = wrong

breaking skulls = right?

magnetaress
01-06-2021, 06:34 PM
*yes butt gif*

White_knight
01-06-2021, 06:36 PM
Haha you guys crack me up.

The great minds of P99 debating politics.

You got dudes watching Anderson Cooper calling other people snowflakes, you got passive aggressive lefties and righties.

Everyone trying to push their Twitter feed opinions down each other's ears even though neither person will ever listen.

Love this EQ community.

douglas1999
01-06-2021, 06:37 PM
Ah so an answer but an answer with a "but"

So then do you feel it's understandable when black people riot over perceived racial injustices?

It is not justified for blm to riot and harm innocent people over perceived injustices.

It is also not justified for trump supporters to riot over perceived injustices.

It is completely justified for either of them to peaceably assemble over any grievance, which is a constitutional right that I completely support. However, in the last 12 months the left has been committing acts of violence and destruction *FAR* outweighing anything the right has done. That's the point. It's very simple and easy to understand.

imperiouskitten
01-06-2021, 06:40 PM

You got dudes watching Anderson Cooper calling other people snowflakes, you got passive aggressive lefties and righties.

Everyone trying to push their Twitter feed opinions down each other's ears even though neither person will ever listen.

Love this EQ community.

You forgot to mention the peanut cringe gallery (urself)

budz2112
01-06-2021, 06:41 PM
Nah doug whats simple to understand is a conmen is lying to you about a completely legitimate election, while you sit here and pretend to this day there is not racial injustice in this country. A bunch of white supremacists just stormed the capital a first in American history, yet the police just let them by. THAT IS THE DEFINTION OF WHITE PRIVELAGE.

Jibartik

Love this EQ community.

lol I will call this post out.

Who here watches anderson cooper??

Trumps told some whoppers this year, but P99 forum posters watching Anderson Cooper? Pfft. Lets be real.

White_knight
It is not justified for blm to riot and harm innocent people over perceived injustices.

It is also not justified for trump supporters to riot over perceived injustices.

It is completely justified for either of them to peaceably assemble over any grievance, which is a constitutional right that I completely support. However, in the last 12 months the left has been committing acts of violence and destruction *FAR* outweighing anything the right has done. That's the point. It's very simple and easy to understand.

You won't ever convince him Douglas1999.

You could show him images of ANTIFA burning American flags, burning buildings down, BLM doing exactly the same. But it will just end up with a deflection of BUT BUT BUT TRUMP *INSERT HERE*.

To be fair an honest, he probably isn't even aware of it all.

magnetaress
01-06-2021, 06:42 PM
Still not justified.

Reposting here because I sense a major purge of all political related threads incoming:

https://i.imgur.com/kuMvMuT.png

Keep it CIVIL folks.

Kich867
01-06-2021, 06:43 PM

I mean I hope you're right, I don't want to see anyone getting hurt or killed, but these larpers think they're freedom fighters, they've already attempted bombing the RNC, I unfortunately have to assume that this is going to get real shitty in the next hour or two.

White_knight
01-06-2021, 06:43 PM
lol I will call this post out.

Who here watches anderson cooper??

Trumps told some whoppers this year, but P99 forum posters watching Anderson Cooper? Pfft. Lets be real.

I raise you:

I don't care who you swing your dick for, but never admit you watch Anderson Cooper LOL.

Cassawary
01-06-2021, 06:44 PM
You won't ever convince him Douglas1999.

You could show him images of ANTIFA burning American flags, burning buildings down, BLM doing exactly the same. But it will just end up with a deflection of BUT BUT BUT TRUMP *INSERT HERE*.

To be fair an honest, he probably isn't even aware of it all.

That's what doug is doing by bringing up Antifa.

Good awareness, bud.

Kich867
01-06-2021, 06:47 PM
Also antifa isn't real and these protestors are carrying traitor flags. Which is more unpatriotic? A fake boogeyman made to give boomers something to be scared of and hate, or not believing in the American flag?

Nocht
01-06-2021, 06:48 PM
Honestly this topic is far beyond the maturity these boards are capable of.

Both sides of the street. All the political threads on here are a joke.

White_knight
01-06-2021, 06:51 PM
Wow just when I thought that you couldn't have said anything more stupid than the previous attempts you've made to comment on anything outside of EverQuest, but here you are.

Where have you ever read or heard that the Freemasons are a secret society? They literally advertise on the radio

Good Lord this is going to be one of the best forum dunkin's I am ever going to get to be apart of:

From the freemason's website itself:

https://i.imgur.com/VjPH2I7.png

You can refer to Freemason's website for verification: https://www.masons.org.au/discover-masonry/faq/29-is-it-a-secret-society.html

In before: But but but they are an open now society now...*gritting teeth*

How's your desperation for my response now?

Literally just proved you're low IQ, infront of everyone.

Thulian
01-06-2021, 06:52 PM
A Protester said hear our voices today or hear our muskets tomorrow

This gigantic election scandal needs a full revote imo, in person only with much better security, whats the hurry to inaugurate in 2 weeks ? We got nothing but time

Gravydoo II
Well either way, PM me for the address to send the blade to.
https://www.forrestblades.com/woodworker-ii-thin-kerf/10-woodworker-ii-saw-blade-40-teeth-ultra-thin-kerf/

azeth
Honestly this topic is far beyond the maturity these boards are capable of.

Both sides of the street. All the political threads on here are a joke.

^^^ so much this. any of you typing full essays on political current events on the p99 forum are a joke. left, right.

shut. the. fuck. up.

read a book

Jibartik
01-06-2021, 06:53 PM
"A protestor said" lol

well we're in trouble now!

Jibartik
01-06-2021, 06:54 PM
^^^ so much this. any of you typing full essays on political current events on the p99 forum are a joke. left, right.

shut. the. fuck. up.

read a book

YEAH the BIBLE because its all written in there and politics is an illusion of the beast!

All these immature political posters, you guys are right!

I agree, do what Azeth says: REPENT! Jesus is literally here now and politics is a fake institution.

Fame
01-06-2021, 07:15 PM
https://i.imgur.com/uAQ7ImO.jpg

Kich867
01-06-2021, 07:29 PM
In a statement, the RNC called the suspicious package outside their building an “explosive device that was successfully detonated.”

Totally peaceful. Not at all smelling of terrorism.

cd288
01-06-2021, 07:42 PM

I was with you until you said the left has done far worse things than the right.

The extreme right literally just took over congress and stormed the senate chamber. Do you realize the only time that's happened in history is when the British took it over and burned it down in 1812? This is the absolute worst thing a rioter could do IMO. Nothing BLM or anyone on the left has done even compares (and that's me saying that as someone who didn't support those protests). Stop trying to downplay what happened today. If this were BLM or another left organization you'd be calling for them to be shot and calling them terrorists. What happened today is the absolute most extreme thing a rioter could do with the exception of actually starting a civil war.

feniin
01-06-2021, 07:45 PM
We need to Denazify the country from all these Trumpist traitors. Country can't move forward or heal with this cultist infection continuing to spread.

Jibartik
01-06-2021, 07:46 PM
We need to Denazify the country from all these Trumpist traitors. Country can't move forward or heal with this cultist infection continuing to spread.

https://i.imgur.com/Z5f47rk.png

peterpal
01-06-2021, 08:03 PM
A Protester said hear our voices today or hear our muskets tomorrow

This gigantic election scandal needs a full revote imo, in person only with much better security, whats the hurry to inaugurate in 2 weeks ? We got nothing but time

Eventually you gotta step out of this delusion after over 50 failed lawsuits. You know it's bad if Bitch McConnell moved on and you still believe your cult leader.

Jibartik
01-06-2021, 08:05 PM
Eventually you gotta step out of this delusion after over 50 failed lawsuits.

or you could go on for 1hr today in front of thousands of potential rioters and say "hundreds of thousands of uncounted votes are being ignored" still even though every time that cliam has been made there has been zero evidence whatsoever of it being true and you've failed over 50 lawsuits lol

potato tomato.

feniin
01-06-2021, 08:09 PM
Even Mike fucking Pence stepped out of the delusion. Anyone left on the Trump bandwagon is a traitor to the United States at this point.

Cassawary
01-06-2021, 08:26 PM
Trump's in Twitter jail 🦀🦀🦀

White_knight
01-06-2021, 08:33 PM

;)

Good Lord this is going to be one of the best forum dunkin's I am ever going to get to be apart of:

From the freemason's website itself:

https://i.imgur.com/VjPH2I7.png

You can refer to Freemason's website for verification: https://www.masons.org.au/discover-masonry/faq/29-is-it-a-secret-society.html

In before: But but but they are an open now society now...*gritting teeth*

How's your desperation for my response now?

Literally just proved you're low IQ, infront of everyone.

@azeth just gunna pretend this didn't happen?

I responded, desperately.

imperiouskitten
01-06-2021, 08:35 PM
Even Mike fucking Pence stepped out of the delusion. Anyone left on the Trump bandwagon is a traitor to the United States at this point.

There is a horrific intellectual contagion infecting a broad swath of the population. This is what I always expected out of the Internet age, but I am frightened to actually behold it.

It'll be put down, tho, and people will forget. All it takes is norms to program people, as the new norms prove. Never again with this crazed executive strat. The immovable mass, the one uninterested in the torture report, patriot act, mass surveillance, is stirring, though, and I am scared. Hope this ends soon. Or not, cuz it's BULL BITCOIN.

God Bless America

douglas1999
01-06-2021, 08:36 PM

Nah mike pence is just doing his job, which is admirable. Trump is wavering. Neither of which makes the legitimate concerns of voter fraud void.

In fact, the trump claims of voter fraud have *way* more legitimacy to them than the democrat allegations of russian fraud in 2016 when he was elected. You should just admit that you only care about election integrity when your guy wins, it would save you so much energy.

imperiouskitten
01-06-2021, 08:36 PM
@azeth just gunna pretend this didn't happen?

I responded, desperately.

it's not really a dunk. it's a semisecret society. well known for hundreds of years. whatever with the semantic shit

White_knight
01-06-2021, 08:47 PM
I think he has me on ignore now, typical leftie response to getting flattened.

Five Secret Societies That Have Remained Shrouded in Mystery
From the Knights Templar to the Freemasons to Skull and Bones, here's what we know (and don't know) about secret societies through history.

...the secrecy of the masons garnered such distrust in early America that it inspired America’s first “third party”: The Anti-Masonic Party.

https://www.history.com/news/secret-societies-freemasons-knights-templar

Definately not a secret society because we living in the 21st century and have Dr Google.

budz2112
01-06-2021, 08:48 PM
Nah mike pence is just doing his job, which is admirable. Trump is wavering. Neither of which makes the legitimate concerns of voter fraud void.

In fact, the trump claims of voter fraud have *way* more legitimacy to them than the democrat allegations of russian fraud in 2016 when he was elected. You should just admit that you only care about election integrity when your guy wins, it would save you so much energy.

A bipartisan commission concluded that Russians did interfere in our elections, do you enjoy being wrong about LITERALLY EVERYTHING. Why does the moderators let this guy post still, all he does is lie and lie and lie and lie. Thats not freedom of speech, nor is it a good thing for any community

imperiouskitten
01-06-2021, 08:49 PM
is ur position that masonry wasn't generally known-of until the 21st century? reads like ur implying that...

Elrood
01-06-2021, 08:51 PM

I'm so fucking glad you people lost. You don't deserve an ounce of power, and guess what! In 14 days you'll have *none*

Fuck that feels so good.

Cassawary
01-06-2021, 08:52 PM
i inherited a mason sword from a great-x? uncle but gave it to my cousin cuz he likes that gay shit

Gwaihir
01-06-2021, 08:54 PM
Also antifa isn't real and these protestors are carrying traitor flags. Which is more unpatriotic? A fake boogeyman made to give boomers something to be scared of and hate, or not believing in the American flag?

Antifa isn't real? Who were those drug addled rainbow hair colored dipshits, dancing and spitting on, defiling, and burning the american flag a couple months ago then?

Elrood
01-06-2021, 08:58 PM
Antifa isn't real? Who were those drug addled rainbow hair colored dipshits, dancing and spitting on, defiling, and burning the american flag a couple months ago then?

You lost, Trump supporter.

Kich867
01-06-2021, 08:59 PM

Drug addled rainbow hair colored dipshits, dancing and spitting on, defiling, and burning the american flag. It's not an organization, there is no coordination, there is nothing to suggest that its a real tangible thing. There aren't people "in" antifa, because it's fake. Someone attributing their actions to "antifa" doesn't make it real because they aren't a member of anything they're just a fucking hippie.

White_knight
01-06-2021, 09:02 PM

They all voted Trump after burning the American flag, and dancing on it. None of them would vote Biden. So clearly not democrat voting base.

(This is sarcasm and to show how easy it is to dismantle a lefties argument, because someone will try deflect your comment with some mundane excuse)

(Infact without a shadow of doubt most of them voted Biden)

budz2112
01-06-2021, 09:04 PM
They all voted Trump after burning the American flag, and dancing on it. None of them would vote Biden.

(This is sarcasm and to show how easy it is to dismantle a lefties argument, because someone will try deflect your comment with some mundane excuse)

There is no American flag under trump, just autocracy. Thats why the flags were burned. SOrry YOU STILL DONT SEE THAT

Cassawary
01-06-2021, 09:05 PM
None of them would vote Biden.

this parts right

White_knight
01-06-2021, 09:06 PM
They all voted Trump after burning the American flag, and dancing on it. None of them would vote Biden. So clearly not democrat voting base.

Drug addled rainbow hair colored dipshits, dancing and spitting on, defiling, and burning the american flag. It's not an organization, there is no coordination, there is nothing to suggest that its a real tangible thing. There aren't people "in" antifa, because it's fake. Someone attributing their actions to "antifa" doesn't make it real because they aren't a member of anything they're just a fucking hippie.

welp right on que there it is....

God, lefties are easy to predict.

Elrood
01-06-2021, 09:06 PM

Just here to remind you that your side lost, big time :)

This country rejected you and your failed president.

Kich867
01-06-2021, 09:07 PM
welp just on que there it is....

If you believe in antifa you are by definition a conspiracy theorist, like, do you actually think Anonymous is a genuine thing? A real organization where they meet and discuss their hax0r plans?

Elrood
01-06-2021, 09:07 PM
welp right on que there it is....

God lefties are easy to predict.

Learn to spell "queue, " you ignorant Trump supporter, you.

Kich867
01-06-2021, 09:08 PM
Learn to spell "queue, " you ignorant Trump supporter, you.

Chill, it's cue.

budz2112
01-06-2021, 09:10 PM
There is only ONE reason why people bring weapons to a protest. Yet our country is too stupid to see the complete obvious

Elrood
01-06-2021, 09:12 PM
Chill, it's cue.

In my haste to gloat over these horrible, ignorant, un-American fucks... you're right.

I was wrong, but they still lost and we still won. That's all that matters :)

Edit: My 100th post in almost 8 years. Gloating about Trump's and his supporters' loss. I'll fucking take it.

White_knight
01-06-2021, 09:19 PM
Chill Elrood. So much hate and aggression.

Biden isn't going to be the hero you want him to be.
Sorry to inform you of this.

Also Kich867 is correct, it's cue, not que/queue.

cd288
01-06-2021, 09:22 PM

Also Kich867 is correct, it's cue, not que/queue.

I don’t think Biden will be that great a President. But trump is so bad that I’m willing to take mediocre for 4 years

Elrood
01-06-2021, 09:23 PM

I only have hate, not aggression. And I do indeed hate you, and people like you. You're a cancer on society (and you know it). Which is why I'm pleased as punch that you people have been stripped of all power.

Kich867
01-06-2021, 09:25 PM
White Knight I'm not really sure what your assertion was, I didn't deflect anything or make an excuse, perpetuating shit like antifa is harmful. Gwaihir adequately explained who those people were, the erroneous part is making up some fake group that somehow these people are all a part of because it incites fear in people--people literally think "antifa" is going to raid their neighborhoods and kill them. That isn't a real fear anyone should have.

Some fucking whack job burning a flag and shouting "I'M ANTIFA" doesn't make it a real organization. Who knows, maybe it will be one day if people keep saying stupid shit like that like with what happened to QAnon.

The homeless guy on the street screaming that they're a wizard doesn't actually make them a wizard, no matter how many tricks they do.

peterpal
01-06-2021, 09:34 PM
Some fucking whack job burning a flag and shouting "I'M ANTIFA" doesn't make it a real organization. Who knows, maybe it will be one day if people keep saying stupid shit like that like with what happened to QAnon.

It's also really funny how people get their feefees hurt by burning a piece of cloth or kneeling during the anthem compared to real acts of terrorism today

Elrood
01-06-2021, 09:37 PM

The homeless guy on the street screaming that they're a wizard doesn't actually make them a wizard, no matter how many tricks they do.

These are not intelligent people you're dealing with here, Kich. They are unable to understand. Not unwilling. Unable.

White_knight
01-06-2021, 09:42 PM
I think you're polarising what an "organisation" is too much Kich867 in reference to ANTIFA.

Clearly ANTIFA is real because people identify with it - i.e they made decisions to burn a flag and dance around on it. Screaming about social democratic BS in various different locations at the same time.

If you're asking for some chart drawn up with diagrams of who the leadership is and who the organisers (where the word organisation comes into to play) are then I doubt most people have access to that.

What you're imply is that in various cities around the USA some Democrat peons got together via osmosis and started chanting the same BS as each other and burning and pillaging.

But no...no organisation/organising behind ANTIFA at all. Just some osmosis shit.

Right.

cd288
01-06-2021, 09:49 PM
Y’all see those guys who broke into the Capitol today wearing Camp Auschwitz shirts? But I thought Trump was the Israel supporter

Cassawary
01-06-2021, 09:58 PM
Screaming about social democratic BS in various different locations at the same time.

Social democracy is a far different critter than democratic socialism.

Both are succs, but one sucks a lot more.

Elrood
01-06-2021, 10:03 PM
But no...no organisation/organising behind ANTIFA at all. Just some osmosis shit.

Right.

Provides no evidence of it being an organization, claims that it is anyway.

Shut up.

White_knight
01-06-2021, 10:09 PM
Provides no evidence of it being an organization, claims that it is anyway.

Shut up.

Here we have the typical peon level leftie argument, "show me evidence". Easily defeated by retorting, show me the evidence they "ARENT an organisation" ...just to show how lame of a retort it is.

This is why things won't change - this poster is literally the perfect example of the demograph of people who would be out there burning their own national flag and dancing on it, then going and voting Biden because of Big Bad Orange Man.

budz2112
01-06-2021, 10:14 PM
Here we have the typical peon level leftie argument, "show me evidence". Easily defeated by retorting, show me the evidence they "ARENT an organisation" ...just to show how lame of a retort it is.

This is why things won't change - this poster is literally the perfect example of the demograph of people who would be out there burnng their own national flag.

It is up to the person MAKING A CLAIM, to prove it. Intelligent people understand this. If its an organization, show us their leader, show us buildings they meet in, show us a rank and structure. Oh right you cant, because its term not a group, a term directly associated with 1930 Fascism. Something being replicated in America 2016-2020

Elrood
01-06-2021, 10:18 PM

This is why things won't change - this poster is literally the perfect example of the demograph of people who would be out there burnng their own national flag.

And here we have the typical ignorant, drooling righty making claims without any justification whatsoever, who simultaneously cries foul that every last one of Trump's election lawsuits was laughed out of court for the same exact reason (because that's how things work, you dumbshit).

This is why things won't change - because when we ask the right for even a shred of factual evidence for their unlettered claims (which they, of course, can never produce... wonder why), they blame us for asking.