PDA

View Full Version : What is Magnetaresses IQ?

magnetaress
01-04-2021, 04:08 PM
I don't know what text to put here. Or images. Nothing strikes my fancy. :o

Thulian
01-04-2021, 06:35 PM
voted 73

Zyth
01-04-2021, 07:35 PM
who is magnetaress

Gwaihir
01-04-2021, 07:39 PM
I consider Magnataress to be fairly intelligent. 110-130.

Tunabros
01-04-2021, 07:48 PM
hard to say with no proof so i would say around 110 the high average

Bardp1999
01-04-2021, 08:48 PM
73 is mentally retarded im pretty sure

imperiouskitten
01-04-2021, 09:36 PM
I consider Magnataress to be fairly intelligent. 110-130.

the headpats selfhate will buy :(:rolleyes:

Cassawary
01-04-2021, 10:01 PM
ham & eggs w/toast

magnetaress
01-04-2021, 10:12 PM
the headpats selfhate will buy :(:rolleyes:

This thread isn't about self depreciation. Or hedpats.

It's not about me as an individual at all.

My personal motivation for it has more to do with my sense of irony and sarcasm.

Thanks everyone who is participating in this poll. I promise whatever you vote for will not be held against you by me personally.

Ret.SaxonAlex
01-04-2021, 10:22 PM
i have no idea. no way of knowing

I think IQ tests are BS. I had to take one while tortured and failed.

-In a math formula what is the process for solving for X if it is on the other side of equals.

-If you have a large planet and a medium sized planet, what is the definition of measurement to decide basics of their gravitational bond around their star or pair.

A) Size

B) Size compared to other planets and stars

C) If it has a solid iron core

D) Mass

C) Speed of Rotation

-Is Australia a continent? (Could probably fail that one myself. I'd guess yes.)

-In plate tectonics, does a continental plate or an ocean plate go under the other first?

Ahhh man whats the one about circles? You can never find their perimeter... dang now I am stupid... something about a circle is infinite, thus the creation of pie. I don't remember which.

-Can nothing exist?

-If something is red, does it absorb or reflect the red spectrum? (I might not know that one.)

-I know history is lame but... What was the process or form of writing that was common practice (That even medium classes could use.) in early civilizations around the middle east.

ehhh i give up, maybe not best test but I gotta go do other things and/or stop trying to impress people, by hoping my test was good.

I guess tectonic question was kinda dumb... better would be which is heavier. Not sure of that one.

Bearsnowls
01-04-2021, 11:38 PM
That and IQ tests do not contribute to institutional racism, socioeconomic factors, etc. You can’t expect a child from the hood to test the same way a child from the burbs will. Nobody IQ tests anymore for this reason. Intelligence and how to measure it has been a controversial subject for a long time.

magnetaress
01-05-2021, 12:18 AM
Yeah. You're obviously right.

This is what triggered me.

You're operating on conspiracy theories from your 65 year old mother

You haven't broke 80

Mead does have a point tho. Its just the way he sorta said it.

People banter about their intellect a lot on here.

Hence my desire to not use standard numbers and be more subjective.

I feel like I am really perceptive, conscientious, spatial, and emotional.

Horrible memory, number, pattern recognition. Bad/slow at parsing. Struggle really hard with grammar. And making certain sounds. But I do ok to pass as avg.

ham & eggs w/toast

I'm like ham, egg, cheese. But like that fancy almost prosciutto shreddy ham. And a sharp cheddar. Not like an American or anything to sweet.

Shredded. And melted on the outside of a soft scramble.

Hash browns but not like fried, just in some butter. I'll do the toast later.

Ret.SaxonAlex
01-05-2021, 01:03 AM
That and IQ tests do not contribute to institutional racism, socioeconomic factors, etc. You can’t expect a child from the hood to test the same way a child from the burbs will. Nobody IQ tests anymore for this reason. Intelligence and how to measure it has been a controversial subject for a long time.

Sorry not trying to start a political discussion or point you out. Some things in life sound good but once implemented do start destroying things. I don't know much of the subject or if it exists still, but when I hear about not having equal funding for school it doesn't sound right. Ehh /shrugs. Maybe if people from the suburbs were royalty. But ehh... I still think a school should just be paid the same as other schools.

hobart
01-05-2021, 01:10 AM
187 IQ confirmed

A t t e n t i o n W h o r e
1+20+20+5+14+20+9+15+14+23+8+15+18+5 = 187

Bearsnowls
01-05-2021, 01:16 AM
Sorry not trying to start a political discussion or point you out. Some things in life sound good but once implemented do start destroying things. I don't know much of the subject or if it exists still, but when I hear about not having equal funding for school it doesn't sound right. Ehh /shrugs. Maybe if people from the suburbs were royalty. But ehh... I still think a school should just be paid the same as other schools.

It’s hard to justify paying every single school the same amount when you have over 95% of the student population in some schools enrolled in free lunches and when that same school’s buses drop kids off at homeless shelters. The primary issue is with the way we pay for our schools via property taxes. The federal government helps some, but not much (around 10%). It really sucks, and politicians never talk about the way we fund our schools. It’s always some stupid performance based program based on test scores to get funding (no child, Obama’s race to the top).

imperiouskitten
01-05-2021, 01:46 AM
IQ tests work fine and are self-contained. I don't really get why people say they are very cultural. If the person has taken paper tests in any format and can read, the cultural overlap is sufficient for the person to process the self-contained logic problems. The test can't single out differences in attention span and whatnot (ie a genius warrior athlete might be unable to execute on an IQ test at a genius level), but assuming basic literacy requirements are fulfilled, the IQ test accurately reflects a very broad & relevant part of what intellect is. The ability of a person to abstract and resolve relationships in their head which are in-taken through written language.

I can say anecdotally that many I know with very high IQs I met thru Counter-Strike. At the high end of performance is a lot of crossover with analytical intelligence. So I would expect that warrior type ought to be able to perform well on the IQ test, even if true genius at rapid comprehension and reaction can't be tested very well that way. I guess that's what art, sports, commerce and military are for. But my personal experience comports with my instinct that a strong IQ reading indicates general competency at analytical tasks, which exist in everything to varying degrees, and at least correlates with speed and "clarity" of thought.

I bet even Mike Tyson is a 120+ IQ, if you could ever get him to sit earnestly for the test. And boxing is so fast and instinctual. You can tell the lights are on in there, tho. He's not just a physical specimen.

The fact that brown people perform poorly as a cohort is a very inconvenient truth. It's no excuse for prejudice, as their distribution overlaps broadly with our own population, but it is definitely there and measurable and could/would/maybe should affect population level policy, which hurts to reckon with. It is too complex for most people to integrate a worldview around, without becoming hateful beings. And thus we move away from the test.

IQ is real, though, even if it is very much imperfect at assessing the worth, or really any other quality but maybe... intensity, of an intelligence. The fact that Whites factor in lower than other races is proof enough that IQ discrimination is no good. Heck perhaps a group of people who are too smart tends to fray apart into mutiny. :p High IQ doesn't mean "good", and I think this conflation is where the fear of the reading and ultimately its discreditation comes from.

And no, I am not in this camp because my ego is tied up in my IQ reading. Never been tested. I just don't get tying oneself in knots to say that the ability to resolve logic problems from writing is meaningless in assessing cognitive capacity, just because some of the implications don't jive with our sense of fairness in birth. Life ain't fair. That particular continent's situation in all history ain't coincidence. But everyone born any color in the 21st century does have a shot at exceptional contributional genius and life stability, however bad the average immediately around them, so I think it's fair 'nuff. Surprisingly fair, frankly. And so why discount IQ.

FatherSioux
01-05-2021, 02:11 AM
Life ain't fair.

This we agree on.

Ret.SaxonAlex
01-05-2021, 07:28 AM
This is more for me to say out loud

Especially due to theory, (Which I believe at this point, due to witnessing parts of my brain shut down and I still feel like I am really there.) that our brain has evolved to primarily be focused on consciousness. Which make sense because our brain probably wanted to survive getting hit in the head by a lion more than anything. I think the brain may just be more complicated than we think and often we think we thought a thought and its not real. Thus the illusion of character.

Which is annoying because then I may feel guilty for not doing something because I feel I could have when I could not have, and horrible people may hold it against me. Especially because my character and mind may be that of a child, where I have died inside along time ago but I am in denial, so my brain may tell me things are ok when they are not. Thus the ability to create motivation is long dead but I believe everything is fine, thus leading to the illusion that I may have been "Lazy".

I also think there is a thing called male depression. (Must I say its a theory? No more thinking or correcting typing please.) Where my male brain may be designed to be a warrior and not feel suffering in which others would suffer immensely.

Edit: i already have to edit because the phrase character in the first and second paragraph are from different subjects. or so my short term memory tells me, as I dont want want to reread it. so maybe it wasn't

my brain needs to veg out.

The wash machine, close in. soaped. Need to store because potatoes. *Brain off for 1,000 years*

especially because I think antifa is on the wrong part of my brain. so learning my lesson from playing natural selection two. if you cant hit the skulks by aiming at them, then try not aiming. thus the theory of not real "force" (star wars) in combat, and then using the force to try to listen to the wrong (other/dead) brain department, which i guessed was my subconcious organizer, and then trying to communicate back, because they are on the wrong brain channel

kjs86z
01-05-2021, 08:14 AM
building 7 never forget

Cassawary
01-05-2021, 10:57 AM
Measuring intelligence as an abstraction is the 9th type of liberalism.

Intelligence is what you do.

magnetaress
01-05-2021, 11:10 AM

https://i.imgur.com/rRwY12Z.jpg

vs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__oO8CP-t_g

I had a lover once who said maybe the earth made us to pump all the oil out and kill the biosphere so it would return to a pristine hell scape, like it wants to be.

Needless to say they got burned for flying to close to the sun.

187 IQ confirmed

A t t e n t i o n W h o r e
1+20+20+5+14+20+9+15+14+23+8+15+18+5 = 187

That's, like, really, smart and self aware, my xude.

This is what I sleep to: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SZcSeG4sQ8

Then the human species outputs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GH2sOfDAyt4

For my part in it.

I really liike the bathroom popcat.

Haven't showered in a few weeks again (inaction is action), so not very smart, but then again, I got away with it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuP9uiTH95I

Errorrr

Errorrr

in the AE35 unit

would you mind going outside the spacecraft to fix it plz <3 (https://youtu.be/mK1u8iK9qkg)

Is intelligence simply derivative?

imperiouskitten
01-05-2021, 02:47 PM

Ya but what u do requires power

Wat if ur bodylocked but smarter than everyone else. then it's not wat you do, chequemete

Cassawary
01-05-2021, 03:41 PM
Ya but what u do requires power

Wat if ur bodylocked but smarter than everyone else. then it's not wat you do, chequemete

See, there's your mistake. You're trying to change my mind and I simply won't do that. You've failed.

Consider yourself outwitted.

HalflingSpergand
01-05-2021, 10:07 PM
Top 5% on the board, but has some massive blind spots

Tunabros
01-06-2021, 12:11 AM
i have no idea. no way of knowing

I think IQ tests are BS. I had to take one while tortured and failed.

-In a math formula what is the process for solving for X if it is on the other side of equals.

-If you have a large planet and a medium sized planet, what is the definition of measurement to decide basics of their gravitational bond around their star or pair.

A) Size

B) Size compared to other planets and stars

C) If it has a solid iron core

D) Mass

C) Speed of Rotation

-Is Australia a continent? (Could probably fail that one myself. I'd guess yes.)

-In plate tectonics, does a continental plate or an ocean plate go under the other first?

Ahhh man whats the one about circles? You can never find their perimeter... dang now I am stupid... something about a circle is infinite, thus the creation of pie. I don't remember which.

-Can nothing exist?

-If something is red, does it absorb or reflect the red spectrum? (I might not know that one.)

-I know history is lame but... What was the process or form of writing that was common practice (That even medium classes could use.) in early civilizations around the middle east.

ehhh i give up, maybe not best test but I gotta go do other things and/or stop trying to impress people, by hoping my test was good.

I guess tectonic question was kinda dumb... better would be which is heavier. Not sure of that one.

I can confirm this

I found a random one online and got 173 just by guessing randomly

Plus, there's no actual "official" IQ test out there in order to measure intelligence

Cassawary
01-06-2021, 12:12 AM
I can confirm this

I found a random one online and got 173 just by guessing randomly

Plus, there's no actual "official" IQ test out there in order to measure intelligence

I think the answer is Mass