PDA

View Full Version : Audio: Trump berates Ga. secretary of state, urges him to ‘find’ votes

Domo
01-03-2021, 07:11 PM
https://youtu.be/o3hrN0cP58Y

Its funny but also sad. He belongs to an old people's home.

hobart
01-03-2021, 07:18 PM
It's also illegal. Not that his sycophants care.

Thulian
01-03-2021, 08:40 PM
heard it, not impressed, jan 6 is coming

feniin
01-03-2021, 08:49 PM
It's also illegal. Not that his sycophants care.

douglas1999
01-03-2021, 09:10 PM
Three second synopsis of phonecall? The phrase "find votes"??? It can only mean one thing, and there is no possible other interpretation, such as "find votes that were discarded or lost".

BTW The election was mega-secure and nothing shady happened by dems and everything is fine. Elections are totally 100% secure when my guy wins and if you challenge it you must hate democracy and enjoy evil bad things.

White_knight
01-03-2021, 09:11 PM
Regardless of what is or isn't true, no one in their right mind believes those elections were not rigged.

Even my 65 year old mother who is completely and utterly devoid of any political interest in her own country, or the USA said it was obviously completely rigged. She said how could anyone vote for Biden, the guy is a bubbling idiot and that says alot when he stands next to Trump.

Like I have said all along, regardless of who "won", it was damning on the system - a system that will now be considered fraudulent by not only 30-50pct of American's, but the rest of the world who used to look to America as an example of what freedom looked like.

It's hard to explain to people who are narrow minded thoughh - since it's a them vrs us mentality that most political people have...so hopefully some get this point.

douglas1999
01-03-2021, 09:12 PM
Also biden is totally my guy. Do I know anything about him? No. Has he done anything noteworthy in 45 years? No. Is he bringing back people who bombed kids? Yes. Is he even remotely remarkable in any way as a presidential candidate? No. Is he likely corrupt and influenced by china? Yes. But I'm going to vote for him.

Gwaihir
01-03-2021, 09:16 PM
Regardless of what is or isn't true, no one in their right mind believes those elections were not rigged.

Even my 65 year old mother who is completely and utterly devoid of any political interest in her own country, or the USA said it was obviously completely rigged. She said how could anyone vote for Biden, the guy is a bubbling idiot and that says alot when he stands next to Trump.

Like I have said all along, regardless of who "won", it was damning on the system - a system that will now be considered fraudulent by not only 30-50pct of American's, but the rest of the world who used to look to America as an example of what freedom looked like.

It's hard to explain to people who are narrow minded thoughh - since it's a them vrs us mentality that most political people have...so hopefully some get this point.
Yep

magnetaress
01-03-2021, 09:18 PM
Preface: there's a certain salt and sarcasm to my sentiment, if you got got. Fucked up. Are a fuck up. It's not personal. Drugs are bad. But you are not. Or don't have to be.

For all the noise people are making it's dangerous to try to manipulate a close election like this. And the people in power know it. Know they wouldn't get away with it. It probably did lose Trump the election. No one wants riots. And ya there's going to be a lot of butthurt pride and some terrorism but democracy is working as intended.

It's never going to be a perfect Utopia. In Utopia drug addicts, criminals, lunatics, and violent thugs don't get to participate by voting and asking their electors to consider them at all.

God bless.

cd288
01-03-2021, 09:22 PM
Three second synopsis of phonecall? The phrase "find votes"??? It can only mean one thing, and there is no possible other interpretation, such as "find votes that were discarded or lost".

BTW The election was mega-secure and nothing shady happened by dems and everything is fine. Elections are totally 100% secure when my guy wins and if you challenge it you must hate democracy and enjoy evil bad things.

Lol imagine being such an absolutely pathetic and unintelligent human being that you legitimately try to spin this

You have unresolved issues lol

Gwaihir
01-03-2021, 09:29 PM
Preface: there's a certain salt and sarcasm to my sentiment, if you got got. Fucked up. Are a fuck up. It's not personal. Drugs are bad. But you are not. Or don't have to be.

For all the noise people are making it's dangerous to try to manipulate a close election like this. And the people in power know it. Know they wouldn't get away with it. It probably did lose Trump the election. No one wants riots. And ya there's going to be a lot of butthurt pride and some terrorism but democracy is working as intended.

It's never going to be a perfect Utopia. In Utopia drug addicts, criminals, lunatics, and violent thugs don't get to participate by voting and asking their electors to consider them at all.

God bless.
I went ahead and put about 40% of the board on ignore today.

It's a lot better. We've just about reached consensus now.

Godspeed, star seed.

Gravydoo II
01-03-2021, 09:39 PM
Hilarious. They think that the one illegal vote they have found, which was for trump, now invalidated the entire election. I love it. They keep trying and its so fucking sad.. "find" the votes LOL. Where the fuck do you "find" votes??

I wonder why all those "fraud" causes never actually went to court and not a single judge said "this is real". I guess every single person is in on the conspiracy, unless you're not.

Gwaihir
01-03-2021, 09:41 PM
>This message is hidden because Gravydoo II is on your ignore list.

Cool story bro.

Gravydoo II
01-03-2021, 09:48 PM
This is the face I make when I care. =]

Caroll
01-03-2021, 10:32 PM

The verdict is in everyone. A 65 year old woman in Australia believes the election was rigged therefore it's rigged.

Caroll
01-03-2021, 10:32 PM

Can you share what you think will happen on January 6?

Both the Democratic-controlled House and Republican-controlled Senate would have to agree to toss out a state’s electoral votes — something that has not happened since the 19th century. You think the Democratic controlled House along with dozens of GOP Senators who rejected this will somehow overturn the election? Interesting.

Arvan
01-03-2021, 10:53 PM

If it was rigged against trump why didnt hillary win again? Ill wait...

cd288
01-03-2021, 10:58 PM
If it was rigged against trump why didnt hillary win again? Ill wait...

Yeah also those crazy Democrats, they rigged the election but didn’t guarantee themselves control of the Senate and oh they also allowed a ton of republicans to win seats in the house! Such fraud by the Dems!

cd288
01-03-2021, 11:00 PM
>This message is hidden because Gravydoo II is on your ignore list.

Cool story bro.

Imagine being the person who highlights to someone that they’re on your ignore list.

It’s like the 5 year old that sticks their fingers in their ears and tells someone they can’t hear them. Sad

Gravydoo II
01-03-2021, 11:37 PM
Why is it that only republicans can get a lot of votes? Like, why is that ok for trump but not biden? Trump got more votes than any republican. Biden got more than any democrat. There is no difference.

I think that trump cheated. Its obvious, if you open your eyes. My mom who know nothing about politics said it stands out like dogs balls. I believe it, I want to believe it, and i told a bunch of people that same thing over and over for weeks and now they believe it.

Mblake81
01-04-2021, 12:28 AM
Why is it that only republicans can get a lot of votes? Like, why is that ok for trump but not biden? Trump got more votes than any republican. Biden got more than any democrat. There is no difference.

He got more votes than anyone else. You have no idea how popular Biden is, he is every man, woman and child in this country. He is standing behind you right now, thing is you can't understand it.

Huc11
01-04-2021, 12:39 AM

81 million + people voted against the worst president in the history of the United States. It is quite easy to understand and get behind.

imperiouskitten
01-04-2021, 12:59 AM

lmao glad ur on this jan 6 train

finna get mooned

where's that wall? show me that wall

imperiouskitten
01-04-2021, 01:01 AM
not sure why you dumbos are pretending the record turnout is a surprise BTW after the last 4 years of fever pitched media screeching. If you didn't anticipate record turnout you're a retard, full stop.

Cassawary
01-04-2021, 01:28 AM
not sure why you dumbos are pretending the record turnout is a surprise BTW after the last 4 years of fever pitched media screeching. If you didn't anticipate record turnout you're a retard, full stop.

i think turnout and population growth are separate agonists to the same end

bubur
01-04-2021, 02:29 AM
ur all boring predictable ppl

magnetaress
01-04-2021, 03:59 AM
ur all boring predictable ppl

Your avatar used to be more edible looking. It's gone a lil salty.

nostalgiaquest
01-04-2021, 04:54 AM
"Well Mr President, the challenge that you have is the data you have is wrong."

almost did a coffee spit take.

Domo
01-04-2021, 07:08 AM
https://i.imgur.com/eWcPrSh.png

magnetaress
01-04-2021, 07:40 AM
People don't want to be punished for or discriminated against on the basis of *their* religion (beliefs, opinions) but want to be free to punish others on the basis of *that other persons religion* (beliefs, opinions) is probably the biggest cause for single issue votes.

A lot of people don't really care who they vote for or what that person represents as long as their immediate family and leaders tell them and they believe this will actually be so and everything will be fine and the other guy is worse. And they get a dopa hit for 'doing the right thing and going along with those people who support them'.

I'm sure that could be simplified, but this is a very lose general case system most ppl breathe and operate under because they can barely clip their toenails anymore.

We can't morally whip those people screaming into the new cyborg slave age. Cuz then there is no more democracy. Either way democracy will probably still inevitably decline and die, however, this should happen in a legal and civilized way and not be unnaturally accelerated on the basis of human hatred and prejudice.

azeth
01-04-2021, 08:41 AM
remember a couple minutes ago when white_knight clarified his senile mother thinks Trump won so therefore he did?

that was crazy

Ennewi
01-04-2021, 09:33 AM
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charismatic_authority#:~:text=Charismatic%20author ity%20is%20a%20concept,legal%20authority%20and%20t raditional%20authority.

bubur
01-04-2021, 09:36 AM
Your avatar used to be more edible looking. It's gone a lil salty.

it’s supposed to be salty, it would not be delicious without salt, it goes p good w egg

ur still mostly actual parrots whenever we have politics threads. “muh candidate”. no one is trying to learn anything or will ever be convinced by another person here. everyone has had the same stance for months and is basically in a trance to reject anything that challenges it

so you picked turd sandwich/giant douche, squawk squawk

magnetaress
01-04-2021, 09:39 AM
it’s supposed to be salty, it would not be delicious without salt, it goes p good w egg

ur still mostly actual parrots whenever we have politics threads. “muh candidate”. no one is trying to learn anything or will ever be convinced by another person here. everyone has had the same stance for months and is basically in a trance to reject anything that challenges it

so you picked turd sandwich/giant douche, squawk squawk

You're right. You also all hold vastly more democratic belief systems than I :D

White_knight
01-04-2021, 09:58 AM
remember a couple minutes ago when white_knight clarified his senile mother thinks Trump won so therefore he did?

that was crazy

Not what I said at all lol.

Can see why America is in the state it is if that's what you took from what I said.

One thing I have noticed in life, and this guy's post is a classic example of it...People can really only assimilate 15 second bytes of information...hard task asking people to pick up reasoning and comprehension on a sub-100 word post. 8).

i even had the foresight to post this at the end of my post since I knew the point I was making would baffle people. PST...hint: post had nothing to do with Trump v Biden, it was to do with the state of American politics.

*Gasp* shocker...

bubur
01-04-2021, 09:59 AM
anyway would you put sugar in there? :S

well, maybe a little - like pineapples or somethin. sure I could see it

Cassawary
01-04-2021, 10:31 AM
You're right. You also all hold vastly more democratic belief systems than I :D

at least the trump interregnum is over :p

Thulian
01-04-2021, 11:00 AM
81 million + people voted against the worst president in the history of the United States. It is quite easy to understand and get behind.

this poster has 0 money in the bank and is mad

magnetaress
01-04-2021, 11:29 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVsuGuojEcM

Lune
01-04-2021, 11:30 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVsuGuojEcM

almost choked on my chicken nuggets with that hard S

feniin
01-04-2021, 11:42 AM
Gotta love all of the traitors standing up for Trump trying to coerce a State into rigging the election for himself.

Caroll
01-04-2021, 12:01 PM

Can see why America is in the state it is if that's what you took from what I said.

One thing I have noticed in life, and this guy's post is a classic example of it...People can really only assimilate 15 second bytes of information...hard task asking people to pick up reasoning and comprehension on a sub-100 word post. 8).

i even had the foresight to post this at the end of my post since I knew the point I was making would baffle people. PST...hint: post had nothing to do with Trump v Biden, it was to do with the state of American politics.

*Gasp* shocker...

Australia's prosperity is directly tied with America's ability to keep China from annexing you. You're welcome.

nostalgiaquest
01-04-2021, 12:20 PM

I've been an expat for most of the last 8-9 or so years. I watched both Obama2.0 and Trump get elected from Japan, and now live in the Netherlands. I work for a major global engineering company and interface daily with people all over the AMER, EMEA, and APAC regions. In short, I talk to a lot of foreign folk, most of whom I'd consider well educated, and usually when the find out I'm an American they like to talk about American politics, cuz it's just so silly.

I can only speak from my experience, but I can assure you that I have not encountered a single person outside of the American right wing who thinks the election was rigged. With the exception of maybe this one wacky Dutch site manager who's addicted to Ben Shapiro (lol).

The rest of the civilized world has been laughing at us for the last 4 years, I'm sorry to say.

Also,

that was crazy

Gwaihir
01-04-2021, 12:30 PM
I've been an expat for most of the last 8-9 or so years. I watched both Obama2.0 and Trump get elected from Japan, and now live in the Netherlands. I work for a major global engineering company and interface daily with people all over the AMER, EMEA, and APAC regions. In short, I talk to a lot of foreign folk, most of whom I'd consider well educated, and usually when the find out I'm an American they like to talk about American politics, cuz it's just so silly.

I can only speak from my experience, but I can assure you that I have not encountered a single person outside of the American right wing who thinks the election was rigged. With the exception of maybe this one wacky Dutch site manager who's addicted to Ben Shapiro (lol).

The rest of the civilized world has been laughing at us for the last 4 years, I'm sorry to say.

Also,

Signed,

Literally a Globalist Shill

feniin
01-04-2021, 12:41 PM
Signed,

I thought you weren't poor anymore?

nostalgiaquest
01-04-2021, 01:16 PM
Signed,

Signed,

Literally poor white trash.

cd288
01-04-2021, 01:27 PM

*Gasp* shocker...

You’re right. Most people can’t comprehend or absorb info larger than those small bites. That’s why Trump supporters are the way they are and Trump knows it. They can’t actually absorb much information which is why you can just tweet “ELECTION WAS RIGGED” and they will go “ok the election was rigged you’re right!”

Lol

cd288
01-04-2021, 01:28 PM
this poster has 0 money in the bank and is mad

I have plenty of money in the bank. That’s why I voted against trump this time around. He’s been terrible for anyone with money unless you are a literal billionaire

Cassawary
01-04-2021, 01:39 PM
Globalist

You're smarter than that, jerkass. :p

Gwaihir
01-04-2021, 01:45 PM
You're smarter than that, jerkass. :p

;)

Thulian
01-04-2021, 02:19 PM
I have plenty of money in the bank. That’s why I voted against trump this time around. He’s been terrible for anyone with money unless you are a literal billionaire

You are a dirt poor total idiot if you believe this , one of the first things he did is change the way expenses adjust your net and max % a business can pay on taxes in each bracket.

feniin
01-04-2021, 02:33 PM
You are a dirt poor total idiot if you believe this , one of the first things he did is change the way expenses adjust your net and max % a business can pay on taxes in each bracket.

You're 100% poor and a moron. Hope that helps. I'll venmo you some rent money if you need it, babygirl.

Nirgon
01-04-2021, 02:51 PM
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/227658879851298816/795648734335467530/AblsEJjg-1.png

More fake news. Out of context and edited. Lol.

douglas1999
01-04-2021, 02:55 PM
People are incapable of thinking critically if it appears trump did a bad thing. Why yes, he is suggesting that they simply fabricate 11k votes for him while, in the same phonecall, accusing them of voter fraud. Quick, make a four second snippet from an hour-long phonecall, devoid of any surrounding context, and just run with it!!

They are gonna be so screwed once trump is out, they will literally have nothing to write about. I'm sure they will probably find some roundabout way to still make every story about Trump Bad even when he's completely out of the political machine. The media completely sucks dogshit.

feniin
01-04-2021, 03:00 PM
People are incapable of thinking critically if it appears trump did a bad thing. Why yes, he is suggesting that they simply fabricate 11k votes for him while, in the same phonecall, accusing them of voter fraud. Quick, make a four second snippet from an hour-long phonecall, devoid of any surrounding context, and just run with it!!

They are gonna be so screwed once trump is out, they will literally have nothing to write about. I'm sure they will probably find some roundabout way to still make every story about Trump Bad even when he's completely out of the political machine. The media completely sucks dogshit.
Good.

Politics should be boring and not the focus of every news channel. We shouldn't have criminal, impeachable offenses occurring on the regular. Will be nice to return to a state of sanity.

It's still fucking ridiculous that you and your other idiot friends are defending this guy 5 years later.

TheBardo
01-04-2021, 03:04 PM

whats going to happen on jan 6th?

Mead
01-04-2021, 03:06 PM
The only thing that could make reading these political forums enjoyable again is finding out the election was rigged after Trump is gone.

Domo
01-04-2021, 03:08 PM

I sometimes dont get the american sarcasm, is this a joke about how the right-wing media still write about Barack Hussein Obama and Hillary?

White_knight
01-04-2021, 03:18 PM
The day people realise it's all fake news their minds will get blown (this goes for both sides of the coin).

You will go from IQ90 (drone status) to IQ100, slightly more cognitive thinking for yourself status.

Mead
01-04-2021, 03:46 PM
The day people realise it's all fake news their minds will get blown (this goes for both sides of the coin).

You will go from IQ90 (drone status) to IQ100, slightly more cognitive thinking for yourself status.

You're operating on conspiracy theories from your 65 year old mother

You haven't broke 80

magnetaress
01-04-2021, 03:51 PM
I don't feel very clever or smart.

I don't know what text to put here. Or images. Nothing strikes my fancy. :o

But I want to be.

Bearsnowls
01-04-2021, 04:56 PM
Didn't vote for either of these bastards, but I'm glad at least out governor and SoS has the balls to call out bullshit when they see it. Trump is threatening our democracy with this bullshit.

cd288
01-04-2021, 05:06 PM

You're embarrassing yourself man. What he said on the call is literally a violation of state law and is quite possibly also a federal felony (although the latter might be more difficult to prove beyond doubt).

Trump is having a delusional and crazy meltdown. You can accept that he's being a moron and move on, it won't kill you.

I also love how your threat is "these media people are gonna be so screwed once we don't have an insane, moronic, criminal for a President who destroys the country! That'll show em! Everyone is gonna wish they had Trump back because they don't get to watch his antics anymore!" Lol wut

cd288
01-04-2021, 05:10 PM
Didn't vote for either of these bastards, but I'm glad at least out governor and SoS has the balls to call out bullshit when they see it. Trump is threatening our democracy with this bullshit.

Honestly I'm not very worried about our Democracy specifically, because the vast majority of people who actually believe this are extremely unintelligent/low IQ individuals who are also not very successful. And even like 1/3 of those don't actually believe it, but they're willing to parrot the fraud narrative if it means their candidate will stay in the White House. But at the end of the day, Trump will be gone and we'll go back to normalcy.

The issue I'm more concerned about with the false claims of fraud stuff is that it will harm our ability as a world super power to promote democracy abroad. Next time we go into a developing/third world nation and try to promote democracy, we might find it a lot more difficult because they'll say "but I thought you guys had fraudulent elections?"...all because Trump and the extreme right are such sore losers that they need to whine like 5 year olds.

imperiouskitten
01-04-2021, 05:11 PM

You haven't broke 80

magnetaress
01-04-2021, 05:48 PM
Honestly I'm not very worried about our Democracy specifically, because the vast majority of people who actually believe this are extremely unintelligent/low IQ individuals who are also not very successful. And even like 1/3 of those don't actually believe it, but they're willing to parrot the fraud narrative if it means their candidate will stay in the White House. But at the end of the day, Trump will be gone and we'll go back to normalcy.

The issue I'm more concerned about with the false claims of fraud stuff is that it will harm our ability as a world super power to promote democracy abroad. Next time we go into a developing/third world nation and try to promote democracy, we might find it a lot more difficult because they'll say "but I thought you guys had fraudulent elections?"...all because Trump and the extreme right are such sore losers that they need to whine like 5 year olds.

We shouldn't be going into other countries unless they ask the UN, Nato to come in. Or we are defending a UN/NATO country.

We done did screw up real bad not finishing the job in February 28, 1991. We went in because of Kuwait, but we thought we could reign in Saddam. We just fucked his shit up too much and it was gg, Taliban, OOPS. We should have never invaded without finishing the job.

I bet you it was a back room deal among non-NATO nations that kinda pressured us into backing out.

Knuckle
01-04-2021, 05:52 PM
I read the transcript and I think Trumps opener speaks for the theme of the call pretty succinctly. It just gets worse and more factless claims with no evidence the longer the call goes on.

Trump:*Okay, thank you very much. Hello Brad and Ryan and everybody. We appreciate the time and the call. So we’ve spent a lot of time on this, and if we could just go over some of the numbers, I think it’s pretty clear that we won. We won very substantially in Georgia. You even see it by rally size, frankly. We’d be getting 25-30,000 people a rally, and the competition would get less than 100 people. And it never made sense.

BarnabusCollins
01-04-2021, 05:59 PM
Don't you berate me I'm berated enough nothing but beration all day. It was one of the best beratings this country has ever seen, a great beration. Grab em by the

imperiouskitten
01-04-2021, 06:10 PM
He's desperate. Whiny tone growing ever more evident.

Meanwhile he's got 40% of the country believing the Vice President picks the prez, and something HUGE is happening January 6, after failing to deliver for 4 years. These TV brains are pretty GD disturbing, all they need is an authority figure to tell them to start eating their neighbors cuz it permaslays demons. If you still want to break the institutions down and let our collective consciousness reign after this display you are a suicidal nihilist (not to mention extremely radical and not a conservative! In name only).

Gravydoo II
01-04-2021, 06:27 PM
Well, lets see exactly what he delivered as promised. Here are 100 things he promised.
https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/trumpometer/

Turns out, the guy is full of shit. Unless that promise had anything to do with enriching himself or his family/

cd288
01-04-2021, 06:30 PM
I read the transcript and I think Trumps opener speaks for the theme of the call pretty succinctly. It just gets worse and more factless claims with no evidence the longer the call goes on.

Trump:*Okay, thank you very much. Hello Brad and Ryan and everybody. We appreciate the time and the call. So we’ve spent a lot of time on this, and if we could just go over some of the numbers, I think it’s pretty clear that we won. We won very substantially in Georgia. You even see it by rally size, frankly. We’d be getting 25-30,000 people a rally, and the competition would get less than 100 people. And it never made sense.

And with the rally stuff he never seemed to grasp the fact that his rallies were way bigger because he downplays a pandemic of a potentially dangerous virus, whereas the "competition" actually respects peoples' health and safety

Jibartik
01-04-2021, 06:31 PM
Ive been alive and a democrat for a long time and in that time almost 100% of democrats that Ive known have wanted election reform and think the system is busted.

But now its an attack against the sanctity of the universe.

imperiouskitten
01-04-2021, 06:32 PM
election reform:

use social security database to vote. if marked "deceased", cannot vote. build a front end for ppl to log in and check their vote status. just fucking allow online voting.

Neither "team" describes or discusses this. Really makes u "think"

Jibartik
01-04-2021, 06:33 PM
These TV brains are pretty GD disturbing, all they need is an authority figure to tell them to start eating their neighbors cuz it permaslays demons.

lol aint this the tooth.

election reform:

use social security database to vote. if marked "deceased", cannot vote. build a front end for ppl to log in and check their vote status. just fucking allow online voting.

Yeah, like, lets pitch some of our 4,000,000 great ideas right now, instead of pretending that criticizing the election process is an attack against the concept of democracy.

imperiouskitten
01-04-2021, 06:35 PM
And with the rally stuff he never seemed to grasp the fact that his rallies were way bigger because he downplays a pandemic of a potentially dangerous virus, whereas the "competition" actually respects peoples' health and safety

also Biden rallies aren't fun. and nobody likes Biden, they are just polarized around Trump. It's obvious horseshit. He's a horse shit artist. I voted for him Term 1 on the off chance there was also a statesman underneath the horse shit artistry. There is not. And I don't understand how anyone could feel otherwise unless retarded.

Thulian
01-04-2021, 06:37 PM
Thumbprint, pic of face on smartphone registered to you, success

Jibartik
01-04-2021, 06:47 PM
I just realized I have no right to talk about politics.

I literally just thought to myself "why dont they send kids to summer camps for school this year"

lol what am I on crack?

pathetic lol

White_knight
01-04-2021, 06:56 PM

You haven't broke 80

If I haven't broke 80, must mean you're still down in the 50's ;).

(Am I doing this right?)

White_knight
01-04-2021, 07:01 PM
lol aint this the tooth.

Yeah, like, lets pitch some of our 4,000,000 great ideas right now, instead of pretending that criticizing the election process is an attack against the concept of democracy.

That's the whole point people miss though:

Devoid the process of your flavor of team, and look at the broken system in how your team is picked. But hay dare say it and you get tribesmen like mentality people twisting your words and trying to attack you for it (see this thread alone).

IN BEFORE but but but Trump did this...and that

Starting to think lefties are like crazy ex's.

Cassawary
01-04-2021, 07:07 PM
Internet voting is an awful idea

Jibartik
01-04-2021, 07:10 PM
Internet banking is an awful idea

But why?

Jibartik
01-04-2021, 07:15 PM
lol I hate how like silly we are:

Georgia election official debunks claims about voter fraul, "none of that is true"

"which part?"

"whatever parts you ask me about, not true, next!"

that's how I feel this whole thing is going down.

"This is TRUE!"

"no it ISNT!"

annnnd cut to commercials.

Cassawary
01-04-2021, 07:20 PM
But why?

Noob, only the State can chaos dunk. Who do you think adjudicates bank fraud?

Gwaihir
01-04-2021, 07:44 PM
I already told you idiots. The entire motive behind the "Fraud" fiasco is to get the "Right" and the "Left" to seemingly merge into a consensus on the concept of putting Vaccination and Voter Identification onto blockchain technology embedded into the body of the individual.

It's how they will "manufacture" the appearance of a "compromise" which brings about concensus on mandating the Mark among the vast majority of the world, and will only leave "religious-based conscientious objectors" as the ones unwilling to take the mark; those who are exactly the target of the pogrom.

You guys are so fucking slow.

imperiouskitten
01-04-2021, 08:16 PM
Internet voting is an awful idea

on reflection ur right, no reason you can't implement the rest tho.

kaizersoze
01-04-2021, 08:31 PM

As in many situations in the US in elections, they chose Biden as the lesser of two evils.

Cassawary
01-04-2021, 08:34 PM
on reflection ur right, no reason you can't implement the rest tho.

Votewa has a page to check your ballot status, but it's off now cuz this was over months ago :)

Gravydoo II
01-04-2021, 08:34 PM
So this is all a plot for jesus.. the mark of the beast. Here we fucking go. How stupid. How many times in history have people said that? Thousands of times? So far they have been right ZERO times. Could be time to hang up that one. I remember when the yellow chips in credit cards were the mark!! oooohhh spooky!

cd288
01-04-2021, 09:04 PM
also Biden rallies aren't fun. and nobody likes Biden, they are just polarized around Trump. It's obvious horseshit. He's a horse shit artist. I voted for him Term 1 on the off chance there was also a statesman underneath the horse shit artistry. There is not. And I don't understand how anyone could feel otherwise unless retarded.

I think Biden is alright. Sorry he isn’t socialist left enough for you

imperiouskitten
01-04-2021, 09:12 PM
I think Biden is alright. Sorry he isn’t socialist left enough for you

I acknowledge your existence, but I think you are a bit of a rarity. He's not much of a superstar you gatta admit.

magnetaress
01-04-2021, 09:19 PM
My political compass doesn't align with the lefts but I don't want to put my boot heal on anyone. Let alone over the form and name of idiocracy we all abide by.

Ya ppl really do upset me. I fucking upset me. My impulsive instinct to certain things, is extreme. And I can't feed 10 straydogs let alone 500 insane and dangerous people who have harmed themselves and others, even unwittingly. So I justify extreme measures. So that someone can survive.

*walks Away from the trolly lever and posts about how fucking stupid it is, logs onto EQ*

Gravydoo II
01-04-2021, 09:22 PM
He's not completely insane.

magnetaress
01-04-2021, 09:28 PM
One of my favorite firefly episodes is where Jayne knocks down the statue of himself and doesn't understand why this dumb kid got himself killed.

Mal turns to him and says, its not about you Jayne.

Cassawary
01-04-2021, 09:42 PM
I acknowledge your existence, but I think you are a bit of a rarity. He's not much of a superstar you gatta admit.

Biden coalition is Dem tent+Neocons. U can still vote red downballot just no magatards

get on the trolley

Ret.SaxonAlex
01-04-2021, 09:52 PM
in a girlfriend world, or a non-evil parent world, where I theoretically erased my memory in the beginning of the Kroger world, maybe I did a really good job of pretending to be a Russian. I feel bad for trump if I made everyone thinks hes a Russian forever.

Like dating a german chick. I never hated german chicks but forever my body would feel the opposite, due to.... ask the mormon aliens... brain annoyance.. fake worlds... feelings... cerebrum... cortex... medulla oblongata.

douglas1999
01-04-2021, 10:10 PM
-Best economy in decades
-All-time low black unemployment
-Withdrawing troops from the middle east and afghanistan
-Historic peace deals with four middle eastern nations and israel, improving the lives of countless people

He's very bad though, and joe biden who has done nothing in 45 years is better. Why? Well, I don't really know and could never tell you, but trust me he's the right choice

Cassawary
01-04-2021, 10:13 PM
-Historic peace deals with four middle eastern nations and israel, improving the lives of countless people

Yikes.

No truce with the shadow.

imperiouskitten
01-04-2021, 10:40 PM
Biden coalition is Dem tent+Neocons. U can still vote red downballot just no magatards

get on the trolley

I'm not interdasted in electoral subtlety or voting generally. I just like calling out whose the retard or war criminal. For instance Joe Biden.

don't really GAF though, as market determines almost all. in the end cooler capitalist heads will prevail and we will have UBI and gibs and build our capitalism machine around vacuuming out entitlement money. preserve stratification, end suffering. AKA technoconservatism.

cd288
01-05-2021, 01:36 AM
-Best economy in decades
-All-time low black unemployment

He's very bad though, and joe biden who has done nothing in 45 years is better. Why? Well, I don't really know and could never tell you, but trust me he's the right choice

Economy that he inherited from his predecessor and then tanked due to his inability to handle a crisis and his habit of just pretending bad things aren't happening.

FTFY lol

White_knight
01-05-2021, 11:56 AM
Can't wait for Biden to save* all these lefties. The absolute horror of Big Bad Orange Man has left them scarred for life. They will feel safer if a career politician with a Obama-type smile cheats them of their tax dollars, and sells their country to China.

(*And when he won't, what will they cry about then...more specifically how will they cry about it)

magnetaress
01-05-2021, 12:02 PM
Can't wait for Biden to save* all these lefties. The absolute horror of Big Bad Orange Man has left them scarred for life. They will feel safer if a career politician with a Obama-type smile cheats them of their tax dollars, and sells their country to China.

(*And when he won't, what will they cry about then...more specifically how will they cry about it)

He won't. Anyone with half a brain that voted for him knows that. I don't think a lot of people voted for Biden to "save them". Or us.

I think a lot of people voted because they were tired of the news cycle in2020, but not for 'saving themselves as individuals'. Like not to personally save themselves. And also Trumps grotesque hypocrisy which is irrefutable, or if you want, go for it.. I don't really care about it anymore, you win if you think he's an angel and any criticism of him is a criticism or attack against you or whatever you believe in.

There are plenty of special buttercups on both sides though that think either Trump or Biden was going to "save them PERSONALLY, like with checks, and rights and more guns and ammo and stuff, or on the other side, less guns some how? or better food stamps loL?" or "democracy".

If Ted Cruz, Jeb, or Carlson had beat Hillary, either may have gotten re-elected this year quietly appointing justices and twiddling their thumbs with positive affirmations about the middle east. (which is essentially what trump accomplished with a lot more noise and farts). Well Trump didn't actually accomplish that, Mitch did, and the rest of the republican party, sorta. It's all subjectively figurative. Trump didn't do anything in 2016-2020 except fling and stir a lot of nasty shit, and everyone kinda knows that.

*edits finalized*

White_knight
01-05-2021, 12:17 PM
He did the greatest service to the American people by showing how controlled, and filthy the system is.

Everyone (apart from drones on both sides) now knows about fake news, how much Hollywood, media, big tech etc. want to influence your vote. Just look at the uniform supression of the Hunter-Biden story.

He also made politics a thing again, people should be concerned with who's "in-charge". Even if it's boiled down to Smiley Man Good, Orange Man Bad...type of politics.

That's the service he did.

On a side note:

American President's aren't as powerful as people think in the sense that they don't actually have much control in their short stays in power. Putin even said all you have to do is wait 4-8 years and a new one is in - there is a good interview out there with him talking about the subject.

Look to the trade disputes China and the USA were having (an issue forced by Trump), China just needed to wait 4 years and now Biden is in he will sign what ever agreement gives him, his family, and his pals the best kick back, or atleast push for it.

Cassawary
01-05-2021, 01:11 PM
On a side note:

American President's aren't as powerful as people think in the sense that they don't actually have much control in their short stays in power. Putin even said all you have to do is wait 4-8 years and a new one is in - there is a good interview out there with him talking about the subject.

Look to the trade disputes China and the USA were having (an issue forced by Trump), China just needed to wait 4 years and now Biden is in he will sign what ever agreement gives him, his family, and his pals the best kick back, or atleast push for it.

Trump ripped up the TPP because Obama was involved, ending our effort to check China economically. You just like him cuz he's loud.

Tuljin
01-05-2021, 02:02 PM
Ol' Donny is the biggest NYC crook next to Madoff and the sham presidency has brought everything to light. Politics aside, the dude has been screwing everyone and lying in court for decades. The first bell was rung regarding Madoff in 1999 and it took nearly a decade for his scheme to implode, which is when the feds actually came in and took all the claims of the Madoff scam seriously.

White collar crooks get away with their crimes for a very long time because theres no police officer to catch you robbing a liquor store "red handed" and testify against you in court. Cops only show up to serve a warrant and the state needs to gather enough paper evidence to be sure they can convict before they bring charges. Most people have 0 idea about how any of this works. The same right-wing people voting for whatever "Trump" is put in front of them are the same people wondering why their life gets so derailed when they get a DUI in their pickup truck and are oppressed by the oppressors they voted for. Its rich vs poor, not left vs right.

Donny would have kept getting away with it if "enough was enough" for him. He just had to go and be president because his megalomania and narcissistic personality disorder could easily qualify as mental illness (much like many other "job creators" both "lib" and "conservative"). Instead of continuing to get away with his scams, everyone started to crawl up his ass snooping around all his dealings when he became president and everyone started to seriously ask questions.

He loses the presidency and he loses all his court case stays and he suddenly has to actually start paying back his loans. Trumps personal bankers at Deutsche Bank have resigned as of January 1. The numbers on all his accounting and "assets" are all fake and inflated (lots of people do it "democrat" and "republican", not just Donny).

It has nothing to do with politics and everything to do with the fact that hes a crook that's going to have to face the music soon simply due to his own hubris. If he wants to be a gangster president he should just move to China or Russia.

Jibartik
01-05-2021, 02:15 PM
Im late to the thread, you guys watch trump last night in GA?

I was thinking, man, is this the type of language that gets pence to do something for you? Pence is a weak man if the language trump was using is what will make him agree to do something he doesn't want to do.

It was like elementary school peer pressure tactics lol

He was like "Pence, idk if I will like him anymore, he wont be my best friend if he does the wrong thing, he'd be a weak poo face, not my friend"

lol I was like, wow. No friend of mine would do anything for me if I talked to them like that, trump has weird friends.

cd288
01-05-2021, 06:12 PM
Im late to the thread, you guys watch trump last night in GA?

I was thinking, man, is this the type of language that gets pence to do something for you? Pence is a weak man if the language trump was using is what will make him agree to do something he doesn't want to do.

It was like elementary school peer pressure tactics lol

He was like "Pence, idk if I will like him anymore, he wont be my best friend if he does the wrong thing, he'd be a weak poo face, not my friend"

lol I was like, wow. No friend of mine would do anything for me if I talked to them like that, trump has weird friends.

Pence won’t do it because he literally has no legal or constitutional authority to do the thing trump wants him to do

kaizersoze
01-05-2021, 06:28 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34ytyFb7hl0

Jibartik
01-05-2021, 07:03 PM
he didnt say to come up with fake votes though, that's added context by people who are accusing him of speaking in code here, which I dont think this is code for find 11.730 votes at no matter the cost AKA commit a crime, I think its "get off your ass and find those votes!" because trump believes they are there.

But that's just my cp.

BarnabusCollins
01-05-2021, 07:23 PM
The man owns 6 billion dollars but lives in your head rent free.

Dear Trump: You're Fired

imperiouskitten
01-05-2021, 08:30 PM
he didnt say to come up with fake votes though, that's added context by people who are accusing him of speaking in code here, which I dont think this is code for find 11.730 votes at no matter the cost AKA commit a crime, I think its "get off your ass and find those votes!" because trump believes they are there.

But that's just my cp.

I agree and disagree. It sounded like he went into the call explaining calmly that it would be good for careers to find votes, and repeated several debunked claims to offer them up for the potential confederates to seize, but was stymied by the adversarial stance the officials took. It demonstrates the narrow distinction between regular politicking and corruption. There basically ain't one.

For instance, whats-his-name "selling" Obama's senate seat. All he said was he "wasn't gonna give this seat up for nothing!" Not really that damning, and relatively earnest political talk, but he got witch-hunted out because the literal interpretation of those words is bad and he had enemies. Which is why Trump pardoned him. Most of Trump's pardons have been people who were singled out on a double standard or were collateral damage in larger political games, and anyone calling his pardons so far "extreme" is an abject hack, but I digress.

It would be folly to turn the call into some criminal complaint. He's just fishing for allies, albeit about the slimiest possible thing in a Democracy -- reinterpreting the vote --, which should in itself discredit him as a radical but faux-Conservatives don't know their ass from a hole in the ground. If it's fag-hating it must be Conservative to them, even if we have to burn every last institition to the ground to get them dirty sodomites, but i digress again. From a position of weakness he looks awful pathetic, so the call was entertaining and good fodder even if the pretext for getting it into everyone's ears is false.

Thulian
01-05-2021, 09:28 PM
Is it jan 6 yet?

cd288
01-05-2021, 09:31 PM
I agree and disagree. It sounded like he went into the call explaining calmly that it would be good for careers to find votes, and repeated several debunked claims to offer them up for the potential confederates to seize, but was stymied by the adversarial stance the officials took. It demonstrates the narrow distinction between regular politicking and corruption. There basically ain't one.

For instance, whats-his-name "selling" Obama's senate seat. All he said was he "wasn't gonna give this seat up for nothing!" Not really that damning, and relatively earnest political talk, but he got witch-hunted out because the literal interpretation of those words is bad and he had enemies. Which is why Trump pardoned him. Most of Trump's pardons have been people who were singled out on a double standard or were collateral damage in larger political games, and anyone calling his pardons so far "extreme" is an abject hack, but I digress.

It would be folly to turn the call into some criminal complaint. He's just fishing for allies, albeit about the slimiest possible thing in a Democracy -- reinterpreting the vote --, which should in itself discredit him as a radical but faux-Conservatives don't know their ass from a hole in the ground. If it's fag-hating it must be Conservative to them, even if we have to burn every last institition to the ground to get them dirty sodomites, but i digress again. From a position of weakness he looks awful pathetic, so the call was entertaining and good fodder even if the pretext for getting it into everyone's ears is false.

You don’t think his pardons of the guy who committed Medicare fraud are extreme? The dude literally defrauded taxpayers out of $38 million dollars. Then he donates to Jared Kushners charity and suddenly he’s all good.

Pardons are supposed to be for arguable miscarriages of justice. Not for people who lied to protect you in investigations and people who literally stole taxpayer money.

Ennewi
01-05-2021, 10:00 PM

Blackwater?

BarnabusCollins
01-05-2021, 10:41 PM
Pardon me, do you have any Gray Poupon?

imperiouskitten
01-05-2021, 11:13 PM
Blackwater?

par for the course. I'll admit they make Trump as complicit in war crimes as everyone else and are very ugly.

Obamabiden refused to prosecute our torturers in the first place and told us to suck it up, so I guess I'm number to to the atrocity stuff than I realized. I was commenting on the corruption angle. But yes I will admit the pardons are very bad for this reason you say.

Lune
01-05-2021, 11:22 PM
Democrats narrowly behind with the majority of remaining untabulated votes coming from metro Atlanta, expected to be 85:15 D:R like the presidency.

Are we going to have a Democratic Senate?

PACK THE COURTS

Nilstoniakrath
01-05-2021, 11:32 PM
Wait for it, R small lead, postal workers doing their thing to make up the difference

GRATS DEMS YOU WON THE SENATE!!!!!

Lune
01-05-2021, 11:36 PM
Wait for it, R small lead, postal workers doing their thing to make up the difference

I almost kinda like your delusional little universe better, where Republicans blatantly, unabashedly, and sloppily try to cheat, yet fail, and democrats cheat furtively and win.

Nilstoniakrath
01-05-2021, 11:43 PM
I almost kinda like your delusional little universe better, where Republicans blatantly, unabashedly, and sloppily try to cheat, yet fail, and democrats cheat furtively and win.

You nailed it, Republicans are total failures even Trump can't adequately describe how they are being F'd by the Dems. Grats liberals you have won total control over the government for the remainder of history. Looking forward to all your great proposals.

Caroll
01-05-2021, 11:53 PM

Can you please provide proof? 68 lawsuits found no evidence. Weird. Also, you should stop voting forever.

Cassawary
01-06-2021, 12:09 AM
The Biden Crime Family is stealing the Georgia election!

🥳🎈🎉🎊

hobart
01-06-2021, 12:46 AM
Democrats are hard to figure out. Smart enough to rig elections, but not smart enough to rig it for Ossoff and Warnock the first time around while they were rigging it for Sleepy Joe.

Well, Warnock would have been hard with more then two candidates, but they were also not smart enough to rig it for Harrison or Cunningham?

They're so stupid. Yet, they're smart enough to rig elections so good that even American's best attorney, Rudy, can't get it thrown out in court...

I'm pretty sure Hunter Biden's laptop collaborated with Hillary's emails to undermine democracy.

feniin
01-06-2021, 12:50 AM
I'm pretty sure Hunter Biden's laptop collaborated with Hillary's emails to undermine democracy.

:p

Trump should build a wall around Georgia! Absolutely corrupt. He'll do it when Pence overturns the election. :cool:

hobart
01-06-2021, 01:04 AM
When Ossoff loses by <2K votes, I wonder what Trumptards are going to think. Wait, they don't think. Nevermind.

Edit: Well, with 20K votes left to count in DeKalb, it looks like it won't matter.

imperiouskitten
01-06-2021, 01:39 AM
Awesome now we can ban gasoline cars next year

Ennewi
01-06-2021, 01:42 AM
par for the course. I'll admit they make Trump as complicit in war crimes as everyone else and are very ugly.

Obamabiden refused to prosecute our torturers in the first place and told us to suck it up, so I guess I'm number to to the atrocity stuff than I realized. I was commenting on the corruption angle. But yes I will admit the pardons are very bad for this reason you say.

True, and he tallied up 500+ drone strikes, with the civilian death toll far exceeding that of W.

White_knight
01-06-2021, 02:07 AM
Haven't looked yet but Dem's doing their thing with the Georgia senate race?

Foxplay
01-06-2021, 02:10 AM
Do you think if the GA Senate Democrats loose by a small margin they will be entitled to 3 recounts like Trump?

White_knight
01-06-2021, 02:15 AM
*Brrrrrrrr*

The sound of votes been printed, to be delivered tomorrow in that 50/50 state.

Gratz Dem's.

Gravydoo II
01-06-2021, 02:21 AM
When the republicans lose the senate.
https://youtu.be/0940-O74Dfo?t=46
Uh ohhh... 50.. 40... 30..!
woooo.

TheBardo
01-06-2021, 02:42 AM
*Brrrrrrrr*

The sound of votes been printed, to be delivered tomorrow in that 50/50 state.

Gratz Dem's.

Lol the gop run the worst two candidates imaginable, supported by a pres who has does nothing but act like a whiny bitch the past three months, but oh no it’s those evil dems manipulating the vote like they did for Biden, but somehow they forgot to do in the nov senate vote??? Get fucked idiot

feniin
01-06-2021, 03:08 AM
Yeah, the Republican Georgia Secretary of State and Governor are clearly rigging this election for the Democrats. It's a god damn outrage.

White_knight
01-06-2021, 03:31 AM
*Brrr* printing votes.

booter
01-06-2021, 04:38 AM
hot take from a guy that doesnt even live here yet somehow still manages to tune into alt right media exclusively

White_knight
01-06-2021, 05:34 AM
Actually it's just called world news where I live, you're just tuning into leftie news so all other news is rightie news to you.

(P.s. couldn't care less, I just know *Brrr* goes the voting machine rubs lefties the wrong way because deep down they know what happened ;))

nostalgiaquest
01-06-2021, 05:50 AM
hot take from a guy that doesnt even live here yet somehow still manages to tune into alt right media exclusively

Remember now, even his 65 year old mother who is completely and utterly devoid of any political interest in her own country, or the USA said it was obviously completely rigged.

White_knight
01-06-2021, 05:52 AM
Remember now, even his 65 year old mother who is completely and utterly devoid of any political interest in her own country, or the USA said it was obviously completely rigged.

Yup, shows how poorly intellectual the intellectuals are on this forum that a senile 65 year old women is more woke than them.

Mead
01-06-2021, 07:14 AM
Yup, shows how poorly intellectual the intellectuals are on this forum that a senile 65 year old women is more woke than them.

You could’ve probably left out the senile part. That doesn’t really help your case lol. But it does clear a lot up. I’m envisioning a scene from 12 monkeys here.

TheBardo
01-06-2021, 07:16 AM
Nm

Thulian
01-06-2021, 11:11 AM
couldnt care less but cant stop posting about it

i wonder what life in australia is like

White_knight
01-06-2021, 03:32 PM
8)

*Brrrr* goes the voting machines

TheBardo
01-06-2021, 05:36 PM

Is the storming of congress what you meant by this?

imperiouskitten
01-06-2021, 05:40 PM
Is the storming of congress what you meant by this?

Yes. A poster named Llanos here was also cheering on and expecting an armed revolt ahead of this day.