PDA

View Full Version : Do you attend church regularly? (TRUTH TELL only)

imperiouskitten
01-03-2021, 06:20 PM
Hello, I am not religious but I am very spiritual, but nevertheless I am thinking maybe if I were religious, it would buff my spirituality and maybe I could meet like minded good clean folks to hook up with my husband and me.

Do you guys attend church? Work in church functions? Wat's that like, is it good? How many cans of beans do they expect you to donate at donation drive? How often are those? Wat church demonination is the best for Trans Ladies? Catholic? Any advice for the budding mystic?

DO NOT lie, or God will know.

magnetaress
01-03-2021, 06:23 PM
I watch star trek regularly.

douglas1999
01-03-2021, 06:48 PM
I only go to church for funerals and weddings. However I do feel slightly guilty about that.

My family is lutheran.

Blingy
01-03-2021, 07:31 PM
I consider myself Christian. Use to go to church regularly but now maybe 2-3 times a year.

However the food bank I've worked at for nearly 7 years is part of a larger aid type organization for those that need some assistance. Anybody can volunteer here but around 90% of the volunteers (and the few paid members) are all members of the church I'm a member of or other similar churches in the area. We don't pray or walk around with bibles or even talk like holy rollers but all of us feel the same way about practicing what we're preached to do. I guess it's kinda a church type place without the sermons.

Thulian
01-03-2021, 08:39 PM
cool and normal thread mixing religion and gay sex

Gwaihir
01-03-2021, 08:44 PM
*convincing words*

White_knight
01-03-2021, 09:15 PM
I go to a house of God yes, but not a Church.
Every Sunday, also sometimes on Friday.

Gravydoo II
01-03-2021, 09:40 PM
cool and normal thread mixing religion and gay sex

Uhhh, the catholic church was the OG place to mix fucking boys in the ass and religion.

Oh and never. I used to go to a church for karate lessons when i was a little kid. lol

imperiouskitten
01-04-2021, 12:56 AM
Agape, baby. The disciple whom Jesus loved.

Arvan
01-04-2021, 01:02 AM
Does the church of satan count? If so still no

Tunabros
01-04-2021, 01:19 AM
I'm not exactly super religious but I believe in my own God

I'll pray in times of need

and sometimes I hope I do the right thing

but again sometimes when one door closes another one opens

hard to say

fate could be real or life could be just a random collection of events

Gwaihir
01-04-2021, 01:40 AM
It's already looking a lot better around here with the godless heathens willing themselves into non-existence.

Keep up the good work, gentlemen.

douglas1999
01-04-2021, 03:06 AM
I don't believe in god, but I think humanity has a natural tendency toward religion, and in the absence of religion we replace it with insane dogshit ideology like wokeism and critical race theory. So I'm a christian atheist I guess.

imperiouskitten
01-04-2021, 04:17 AM
https://i.imgur.com/t28a116.jpg

Nexii
01-04-2021, 10:53 AM
No. I believe in God but I am not really into religion. If I did though it'd be the United Church of Canada. Anyone can become a minister regardless of gender, sex, sexual orientation, etc.

Cassawary
01-04-2021, 11:00 AM
I don't go to a 'church' building

BarnabusCollins
01-04-2021, 11:04 AM
The Spirit of God dwells everywhere all the time, not just under steeples.

kjs86z
01-04-2021, 12:16 PM
Hello, I am not religious but I am very spiritual, but nevertheless I am thinking maybe if I were religious, it would buff my spirituality and maybe I could meet like minded good clean folks to hook up with my husband and me.

wtf

Jibartik
01-04-2021, 02:22 PM
I watch star trek regularly.

So did they lol

https://i.imgur.com/h3jCl8W.png

https://i.imgur.com/rDgijQL.png

magnetaress
01-04-2021, 02:33 PM
It's nice that the psyops gave them a patch to make them look legitimately crazy cool.

Gustoo
01-04-2021, 04:14 PM
This thread sucks. That patch is heat.

Izmael
01-04-2021, 04:50 PM
Do you guys attend church?

If once every 4-5 years means regularly, then I do attend church regularly.

Gwaihir
01-04-2021, 07:53 PM
This thread sucks. That patch is heat.

That's because this thread was designed to provoke a confrontation with me, however, I just deleted shim from existence, so better luck next incarnation.

Jimjam
01-04-2021, 08:00 PM
I consider myself Christian. Use to go to church regularly but now maybe 2-3 times a year.

However the food bank I've worked at for nearly 7 years is part of a larger aid type organization for those that need some assistance. Anybody can volunteer here but around 90% of the volunteers (and the few paid members) are all members of the church I'm a member of or other similar churches in the area. We don't pray or walk around with bibles or even talk like holy rollers but all of us feel the same way about practicing what we're preached to do. I guess it's kinda a church type place without the sermons.

Sharing your gifts is a much more Christian thing than adulating praises in public anyway.

Gwaihir
01-04-2021, 08:06 PM
Sharing your gifts is a much more Christian thing than adulating praises in public anyway.
Yes.
Matthew 6:1
""Be careful not to practice your righteousness in front of others to be seen by them. If you do, you will have no reward from your Father in heaven."

-the reason why I don't declare my acts of service to others.

imperiouskitten
01-04-2021, 08:11 PM
That's because this thread was designed to provoke a confrontation with me, however, I just deleted shim from existence, so better luck next incarnation.

didnt think of u at all tbh :o looks like it triggered tho!

Gwaihir
01-04-2021, 08:12 PM
This message is hidden because imperiouskitten is on your ignore list.

Seethe
Cope.

imperiouskitten
01-04-2021, 08:13 PM
^ubermad owned

Gwaihir
01-04-2021, 08:15 PM
excommunicated to eternal damnation.

gnashing of teeth and wailing.

imperiouskitten
01-04-2021, 08:18 PM
i hope he feels better :o

lot of solipsistic weirdos revealing mental illness post trump. Anyway what's the most inclusive church demonination? Like who wouldn't be weird about a Christian trans lady, recognize poly unions, etc.?

Ret.SaxonAlex
01-04-2021, 08:40 PM

Do you guys attend church? Work in church functions? Wat's that like, is it good? How many cans of beans do they expect you to donate at donation drive? How often are those? Wat church demonination is the best for Trans Ladies? Catholic? Any advice for the budding mystic?

DO NOT lie, or God will know.

*sighs like its a heavy job*

well....

*puts up caution tape*

The best route if you want to go the christian route is the christian hippy route. Where you interpret the bible for yourself and you are the church.

However... this is really boring you may want to join a group. Annnnndd.... Catholicism is kinda fake church. The roman church never really died and the eastern roman empire didn't die for quite sometime. I know the Greek Orthodox church is scary and they look like russians. But I view it as Catholicism was basically a fake dead roman empire trying to gain power. Though the Greek Orthodox Church is still man interpreting what God said, when you should do it for yourself... its still close to the hippy christian club.

Protestants are cool but eh.. if your uncomfortable with rednecks or the English it might not be for you.

lutherism is cool too but I don't know about it but. Might be too Reichy.

When in doubt, become a white hippy and say that buddhism has all the answers just because its not your peoples religion.

I stay neutral in a Jedi like mode. I am a recovering christian fanatic.

Ret.SaxonAlex
01-04-2021, 09:20 PM
Or if you are nuts like me you can go down the Mormon route. (only if they allowed booze.)

Hello, I am brother Peter.

Jesus was the first blonde. All the jews were jealous that he was born with a power level of 10,000.

He then left to create Deutschland. The blondes were then persecuted by the world for creating great countries, after themselves crawling out of the dark ages.

Joseph smith then was talked to by aliens that said, "Jesus is a common religion on all planets. And it is the only way to cure peoples jealousy of great countries. You must continue the Christian religion to make sure that America is saved, for it is the greatest country in the world."

Nexii
01-04-2021, 09:29 PM
i hope he feels better :o

lot of solipsistic weirdos revealing mental illness post trump. Anyway what's the most inclusive church demonination? Like who wouldn't be weird about a Christian trans lady, recognize poly unions, etc.?

United Church in the USA as well if you can find a local denomination. Seems to trend heavily towards liberal & high income.

soikeo79
01-05-2021, 05:05 AM
Im not religious, but during the social distancing, my neighbour (a christian i believed) can attend their sunday 'meeting' online.

Jibartik
01-05-2021, 01:50 PM
To bad for all of them the sabbath is on Saturday. Ouch.

kjs86z
01-05-2021, 04:37 PM
OP I think this dude goes to church:

https://i.imgur.com/frOA233.jpg

You're welcome.

imperiouskitten
01-05-2021, 04:51 PM
safety pin in the glasses very chic