PDA

View Full Version : Wats your 2021 ambitionresolution

imperiouskitten
01-01-2021, 04:11 PM
Well?

Thulian
01-01-2021, 05:39 PM
whats an ambitionresolution?

Will you be getting a job this year? or just going to post and pop hormone pills ?

douglas1999
01-01-2021, 06:28 PM
Is an ambitionresolution somehow different than a normal resolution? Are new years resolutions not by definition ambitions?

The answer is yes.

imperiouskitten
01-01-2021, 06:52 PM
new year resolution is kinda a cliche so i thought i'd SPICE things up.

as for me, my passive income is getting kinda insane for my standards so I think I will never work again ^_^ I may put in a few years soon but not yet idk.

I'm okay with not being a millionaire until later. This last year of freedom has been one of the better ones for me so not looking to disrupt that.

My aspiration for 2021 is to quit my huge opiate habit probably. My pain is all gone now, hard as it is to believe, and I am getting sick of being constipated all the time. It's surprisingly un-impactful otherwise, except I have to set 3 alarms to get up on time. But I'm not starting yet so idk, might maintenance or might climb the mountain.

Jibartik
01-01-2021, 07:40 PM
Holy shit 2021 looks old.

bubur
01-01-2021, 07:42 PM
im not going to post on these forums even once in 2021

Jibartik
01-01-2021, 09:42 PM
I mean holy smokes that can be my ambitionresolution.

FatherSioux
01-01-2021, 10:33 PM
Positive goals are always good. Aim up folks.

Bearsnowls
01-01-2021, 10:36 PM
Become a better teacher, pay down some more student loan debt.

magnetaress
01-01-2021, 11:23 PM
Higher executive function.

Or. Like.

Like. General acceptance. Stoicism. Pacifism.

Be less trolly. Sort of for real.

No real ambition.

Maybe accept being alive. Maybe death.. Not really ambition though.

Resolve is the easy part. I got that spell at 44. Resolution. Good buff in all seriousness. Seriousness is a word in my cellphones dictionary. How quaint.

Nilstoniakrath
01-01-2021, 11:33 PM
my ambitionresolution is to ignore American politics and relocate to Asia

bubur
01-02-2021, 12:26 AM
my ambitionresolution is to ignore American politics and relocate to Asia

this is actually a personal dilemma of mine that i learned a lot from thought experimenting

the level of corruption, depravity, and poverty that exists in most asian countries is scales worse than exists in the united states, and i think to myself: yes fuck this x or y (in the us) i will just move. then you go into that new country throwing all bias to the side and say "hey it isnt my country so fkit ya kno?"

then you realize that you could have just done that shit in montana, and then further you can do it anywhere. and you look at your unrealistic standards very critically, and/or just relax completely. and ultimately it's not a bad idea to just hang out where you are my man