PDA

View Full Version : we thrown the brits out of the EU and made them think they left on their own.

Domo
01-01-2021, 03:12 AM
BREXIT is activated!

But we're not done with our Masterplan yet!
Only few more years and Scotland will leave GB to join the EU.

magnetaress
01-01-2021, 03:14 AM
maybe when they re-apply they'll get a better deal?

Domo
01-01-2021, 03:20 AM
will take at least 20+ years before they even consider joining back.

Ret.SaxonAlex
01-01-2021, 03:30 AM
If they renamed themselves the United States of Europe? Would that sound offensive? EU is cool but it sounds icky. Like "German" used to be scary sounding, now its just lame. If Europeans could some how deal with the tint of liberalism people see the world through, (Sorry for stealing that phrase. I think I've said it before... The previous statement... about how maybe life has a liberal tint.) then we could have a cool united Europe, so video games and movies are cool. United Confederacy of Europe!... no racist. Yea but greeks? Nah... United Europe... eh... United Empires of Europe. Legions of Europe. Deustchland Europa? Invicta Roma Emperona.

Cassawary
01-01-2021, 09:49 PM
If they renamed themselves the United States of Europe? Would that sound offensive? EU is cool but it sounds icky. Like "German" used to be scary sounding, now its just lame. If Europeans could some how deal with the tint of liberalism people see the world through, (Sorry for stealing that phrase. I think I've said it before... The previous statement... about how maybe life has a liberal tint.) then we could have a cool united Europe, so video games and movies are cool. United Confederacy of Europe!... no racist. Yea but greeks? Nah... United Europe... eh... United Empires of Europe. Legions of Europe. Deustchland Europa? Invicta Roma Emperona.

The Europe` Republique Federale

Ret.SaxonAlex
01-02-2021, 03:26 AM
With a spanish flag with a purple cross instead of red. I recently wanted to make a cool spanish empire. I stood up for them for a second and then I saw a clip of the new Pirates of the Caribbean where they show up to the scene. And they are kinda their own thing. Senorita the chalices. Tell the athiests that there debates of spirituality can only be found in their soul.

Purple might seem not intimidating to alien planets... but eh.. its the right thing to do

bubur
01-02-2021, 03:32 AM
BREXIT is activated!

But we're not done with our Masterplan yet!
Only few more years and Scotland will leave GB to join the EU.

now thats what you call cope

Jimjam
01-02-2021, 03:42 AM
The Europe` Republique Federale

The United States of Eurasia

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RaTPw8M0NbM

“Brzezinski has the viewpoint that the Eurasian landmass, ie Europe, Asia and the Middle East, needs to be controlled by America to secure the oil supply.”

Thulian
01-02-2021, 05:09 PM
Europe is so irrelevant

Domo
01-02-2021, 05:57 PM
Europe is so irrelevant

I can smell your envy cowboy

douglas1999
01-02-2021, 06:07 PM
Now is the time on schprokets when we dance!

imperiouskitten
01-02-2021, 06:36 PM
i wish my country had history

douglas1999
01-02-2021, 06:55 PM
i wish my country had history

What is your country?

The Youngest Countries In The World

Palau – Independent since 1994
East Timor – Independent since 2002
Montenegro – Independent since 2006
Serbia – Independent since 2006
Kosovo – Independent since 2013
South Sudan – Independent since 2011
Bougainville – Voted for Independence in 2019

Do you live in one of these countries? Because even they have history.

imperiouskitten
01-02-2021, 07:53 PM
mines boring i like iron age bronze age

Masakizt
01-02-2021, 08:42 PM
Hallelujah.. took long enough.

You're welcome to Scotland. We don't really want it.

Ret.SaxonAlex
01-02-2021, 09:15 PM
Growing up part scottish and still being part scottish, I guess, most would consider I am not (Actually Scotts-Irish. Yay Irish, bonus celtic points. The side that levels out the supreme Deutschland. Because ethnic germans have more points than celts.) But even as an outsider, it would be cool to rally Scotland but ehh... if the liberals want it whatever. Its a shame that you are ruining Scotland. If you want lessons in learning how to deal with the feeling of England kicking your ass, learn from all other countries in the world. You still got invited to the European club so get over it.

Sorry Wales. Still team celtic but I had to say the message in five seconds. And I don't feel like adding in more polite words, like blah blah blah celts, blah blah blah prince of wales offensive, blah blah blah I understand. Cuz also.... it is true... Scotland get over it a bit... a bit.

Germans 8 or 9, Celts 6.7, Slavs 6, Spanish 6.7, Italians 8, Greeks 7. I know Germans took lands from collapsed Rome but point system is also a popularity contest, and slavs are a landlocked people with not the same amount of colonies as the west. I know Italy did bad in WW2 but ehh.. I'm from the other... "culture", so I can buddhist jesus you. Your another "culture" so I'd rather just admire you and may not be as hard on yourself as you would.

But hey Turks are 6.7, that still pretty good score.

Thulian
01-02-2021, 09:21 PM
England is shit, 100% pointless to everyone except people like "Scotts" Learn to be relevant and see how little they are

sorry you lost

Ret.SaxonAlex
01-02-2021, 09:41 PM
Aww, someone posted in time.

Was trying to get this statement out in time because the only way to defeat the Satan Antifa torturing me is a cool contest. Because when Antifa cuts circuits in my brain to where thinking is no longer a thing. And then Satan Antifa wonders why I feel ashamed while brain damaged and being raped, then maybe the only way to defeat them is how cool does a statement sound.

Oh well

Anyway back to what an almost normal conversation would sound like. I may not know enough about the history of the UK. Scotland could be leaving because they just want something else. But when Antifa tortures the shit out of me, my logical brain that says its racist to not play an erudite (Instead of its cultural appropriation.) thinks maybe I should talk about opinions of subjects of the world.

And also I am in a fake existence being tortured and no one cares about me, so honestly I shouldn't have to bow before anyone. I feel like I should say the kids, but technically probably not even them.

Ret.SaxonAlex
01-02-2021, 09:50 PM
I hope one day I can stop having "crazy" (Crazy is a quick description Antifa, Stfu.) conversations on EQ. And maybe go back to the Selena Gomez world, or Selena Gomez world 2, where life is good but I am still in a fake world and everyone has no soul.

Thats the reason I said I was willing to (accept) be tortured again. Because I recently concluded that I couldn't be happy in a fake world with non-real people even if life is good. I remember having images of what if I married Ariana Grande, and then grabbing her and screaming, "Say that you love me!" because the fact that she was not real means she could turn into a demon and betray me at anytime.

I know I am just a guy being tortured and no one cares about me so people might not be concerned if I win. But just don't be surprised if the guy you are torturing and that lives in a fake world, flushes your world down the toilet while you scream, "Get over you lost the election."

First and foremost I am a torture victim trying to escape. At that point your countries don't matter anymore.

Domo
01-03-2021, 05:53 AM
we get it Thulian, you hate everythink the majority says or likes because you like to be "special".

Jimjam
01-03-2021, 09:33 AM
England is shit, 100% pointless to everyone except people like "Scotts" Learn to be relevant and see how little they are

sorry you lost

Haha! You think you're being controversial!