PDA

View Full Version : Dan Crenshaw's super soldier commercial.

Gravydoo II
12-30-2020, 10:35 AM
Have you watched the new Dan Crenshaw commercial??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hi2yvpdtz1M

I promise this is the most cringe thing you will see today.

To think for one second this is cool, edgy, or some how not cringe is just sad.

One fucking eye.
Post your cringe. New cringe, please. 2004 cringe is not funny.

magnetaress
12-30-2020, 10:41 AM
After seeing this I wish I had two eye patches.

douglas1999
12-30-2020, 11:25 AM
Imagine thinking this wasn't obviously done ironically, you completely humorless doofus

magnetaress
12-30-2020, 11:30 AM
It was funny. but that british accent ...

Cassawary
12-30-2020, 11:45 AM
Imagine thinking this wasn't obviously done ironically, you completely humorless doofus

Giving Petey Pirate ad views to own the Cons

kjs86z
12-30-2020, 12:45 PM
i thought that was great

dan crenshaw for president 2028

guy was a SEAL for 10 years hes a badass motherfucker and can make whatever kind of videos he likes

sorry OP is a liberal beta cuck with no sense of humor

Jibartik
12-30-2020, 01:12 PM
This guy thinks life is a metal gear solid game.

kjs86z
12-30-2020, 01:17 PM
This guy thinks life is a metal gear solid game.

Guy literally was metal gear solid in life. Sorry you don't appreciate military service.

Dan was first deployed to Fallujiah, Iraq as part of SEAL Team Three. This was his first of five total deployments. On his 3rd deployment, Dan’s life changed forever. While on a mission in Helmand province, Afghanistan, Dan was hit with an IED blast. He was evacuated and put into a medically induced coma. When he awoke, he learned that his right eye was completely destroyed and that his left eye was still intact but severely damaged. He was told he would never see again.

Dan refused to accept that fate. With Tara by his side every day, Dan never gave up. They prayed he would see again and remained hopeful. Despite the high risks that accompanied them, Dan opted for several difficult surgeries that could potentially bring back his vision in his left eye. In what the head surgeon described as a medical miracle, Dan eventually regained his vision in his left eye, although it was badly impaired and would need a rare contact or glasses.

Dan’s first move when he regained his vision back was to get back with the teams. He had to retrain everything he had previously mastered, but this time as left-hand dominant. He went on to deploy twice more, first back to the Middle East in 2014 and then South Korea in 2016.

To Dan’s chagrin, he was medically retired in 2016, after ten years as a SEAL. He left service with two Bronze Stars (one with Valor), the Purple Heart, and the Navy Commendation Medal with Valor, among many others.

Jibartik
12-30-2020, 01:20 PM
Guy was metal gear in a war, but that doesnt mean ohio has hipster terrorists running through empty fields scanning treelines with binoculars for targets.

Get a grip.

Cassawary
12-30-2020, 01:21 PM
lol at deploying to south korea

kjs86z
12-30-2020, 01:28 PM
Guy was metal gear in a war, but that doesnt mean ohio has hipster terrorists running through empty fields scanning treelines with binoculars for targets.

Get a grip.

its humor

relax

hobart
12-30-2020, 02:01 PM
Not sure what's more sad. Is it Cletus watching that and getting all pumped up thinking he's some sort of redneck Rambo tough guy by proxy? Or, is it the pearl-clutching by the illiberal left trying to paint this ad as some sort of call to violence?

Sad state of politics than anyone finds this to be anything other than another cringe political add by a one-trick pony.

Thulian
12-30-2020, 03:14 PM
didnt click because gravydoo is retarded

Jibartik
12-30-2020, 03:21 PM
its humor

relax

im running for office its just a prank tho btw hipsters are terrorists lol!

tbf Im not clutching pearls im just roasting the guy who is trying to brand himself as solid snake because this universe is a clown show

also, ouch my pearls

imperiouskitten
12-30-2020, 04:07 PM
t7kTaO1czuk?t=522

Nocht
12-30-2020, 05:32 PM
Cringe is the ultimate tweenage word.

t2.0
12-30-2020, 05:34 PM
D

imperiouskitten
12-30-2020, 05:37 PM
Cringe is the ultimate tweenage word.

keep up the cope

hits like dope

Ennewi
12-30-2020, 06:22 PM
Wag the dog - War is show business (https://youtu.be/1aWFpwMZLK4)

Gravydoo II
12-30-2020, 06:26 PM
So if you're a seal you're immune from being an asshole, cringe lord, and piece of shit? Chris Kyle was a piece of shit, murderer. Arabs dont call people "the devil" for killing the people holding them hostage.

Dan crenshaw is the kind of guy who says sexual assault claims under his watch are "politically motivated". The people hes paid to protect, he instantly sold her out and said she was lying. His own staffers. What a fucking hero. What a great man. Way to stand up for your fellow veteran. Piece of shit navy seal. Pull your tongue out of his ass for a second and you'll see just who he is.

That sounds like a REALLY cool guy to hang around. Well, unless hes like operating a chain saw or putting a cap on a pen.

Gravydoo II
12-30-2020, 06:31 PM
Not sure what's more sad. Is it Cletus watching that and getting all pumped up thinking he's some sort of redneck Rambo tough guy by proxy? Or, is it the pearl-clutching by the illiberal left trying to paint this ad as some sort of call to violence?

Sad state of politics than anyone finds this to be anything other than another cringe political add by a one-trick pony.

Who said it was a call to violence?????? Where did you even get that??

I said it was cringey as FUCK from a piece of shit. He can jump out of a plane though. Very necessary for state reps these days.

douglas1999
12-30-2020, 06:38 PM
Jesus fuckin christ you people are insane and deranged.

DAN CRENSHAW MUST DIEEEEEEEEEE

Why don't you go be in the military and show us how it's done right? Sneering at people who guard you while you sleep is maybe the slimiest, most douchebaggy thing one can possibly do.

Gravydoo II
12-30-2020, 06:44 PM
Im a veteran of OIF/OEF, pussy. Uhm hes not guarding anyone with an eye like that.
Nobody said to hurt him besides you, idiot.
I like to share cringe, show you how fucking stupid the right wing is. Get used to it. You got four years of cope coming.
I think your casual cruelty to people is much more slimy. Why didnt Dan Crenshaw protect his staffers from sexual assault then cover it up after it happened?? I thought he was guarding people while they slept.... Like hes a good guy.

douglas1999
12-30-2020, 06:46 PM
Okay, and the alternative is... biden\harris? That is a good thing in your mind?

Your insanely biased political axe grinding is the concern I have and am responding to.

Thulian
12-30-2020, 06:49 PM
take your meds gravyderp

Jibartik
12-30-2020, 06:53 PM
It's just another stupid low IQ random guy who wants to be the center of attention so he runs for office and he knows stupid idiots vote for WWE characters that jump out of planes instead of policy in america.

"b-b-b-b-but this politician will be dd-d-d-d-d-diffferent I w-w-w-wanna f-f-f-f fight you over it"

get real.

Cassawary
12-30-2020, 06:54 PM
Okay, and the alternative is... biden\harris? That is a good thing in your mind?

Yep.

Cassawary
12-30-2020, 06:57 PM
stupid idiots vote for WWE characters

https://i.imgur.com/xNd8HJF.gif

Gravydoo II
12-30-2020, 07:06 PM

Your insanely biased political axe grinding is the concern I have and am responding to.

How the fuck would biden or harris run as a state representative for texas?? Just tell me how that works, first.

The alternative would be literally anyone else who is able to run for office, not the president and vice president elect. They already have jobs. See how that work??

Dude has it right. Hes a WWE character.

Jibartik
12-30-2020, 09:01 PM
A campaign like this is the yang to having a campaign like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ry5URU-Py2Q

hobart
12-31-2020, 02:22 AM
Jesus fuckin christ you people are insane and deranged.

DAN CRENSHAW MUST DIEEEEEEEEEE

Why don't you go be in the military and show us how it's done right? Sneering at people who guard you while you sleep is maybe the slimiest, most douchebaggy thing one can possibly do.

Dan Crenshaw is not a war hero. He's a war hero because he's a SEAL who lost his eye to an IED? I like SEALS who didn't lose an eye to IEDs.

Who said it was a call to violence?????? Where did you even get that??

I said it was cringey as FUCK from a piece of shit. He can jump out of a plane though. Very necessary for state reps these days.

Wasn't implying that you or anyone else here said it. This has been out for a couple of weeks? Saw it posted several other places.

Tunabros
12-31-2020, 02:43 AM
the fact that this isnt satire is pretty scary

Tunabros
12-31-2020, 02:51 AM
Guy literally was metal gear solid in life. Sorry you don't appreciate military service.

he was a Navy Seal Officer

Big Boss (also known as Naked/Venom/Punished Snake) and Solid Snake (Clone of

Big Boss) are both super soldiers trained in special operatives and being profound

mercenaries. Both of which were primary protagonists in the Metal Gear Solid Franchise.

Comparing his life to Metal Gear Solid is pretty exaggerated as most encounters in

Metal Gear Solid are tactical and espionage based. But props to him for serving

his country.

imperiouskitten
12-31-2020, 03:22 AM
Solid Snake nanomachines are quite a bit preferable to gulf war syndrome

Mblake81
12-31-2020, 07:57 AM

Big Boss) are both super soldiers trained in special operatives and being profound

mercenaries. Both of which were primary protagonists in the Metal Gear Solid Franchise.

Comparing his life to Metal Gear Solid is pretty exaggerated as most encounters in

his country.

https://i.imgur.com/yxkA6Dp.gif

FatherSioux
12-31-2020, 09:33 AM
Those not busy being born are busy dying.

magnetaress
12-31-2020, 09:34 AM
Now Imagine me jumping in a trans wingsuit with an army of drones laying waste with lazers to the plebes

Those not busy being born are busy dying.

Fair enough

https://i.imgur.com/yxkA6Dp.gif

Movie with a very poignant msg, good one too (he's also a cutie)

Solid Snake nanomachines are quite a bit preferable to gulf war syndrome

anyone who served for even 5 minutes even in a tent in an office would get a kick outa this one :metal armed thumbs up:

@Tunabros, +A for effort and double space'n

hobart
12-31-2020, 12:19 PM
Now Imagine me jumping in a trans wingsuit with an army of drones laying waste with lazers to the plebes

What other sort of wingsuit would you be wearing? Get it?

I'll be here all day, folks. Try the fish.

Lune
12-31-2020, 12:45 PM

his country.

Do you write your posts in notepad?

Is it a poem?

wtf is going on

magnetaress
12-31-2020, 03:46 PM

Is it a poem?

wtf is going on

They are a superposter.

Sorta like a supersoldier.

imperiouskitten
12-31-2020, 04:05 PM
kurt russell is hot my husband has a resemblance :cool: finer features prettier tho

FatherSioux
12-31-2020, 05:01 PM
kurt russell is hot my husband has a resemblance :cool: finer features prettier tho

I bet you see faces in potato chips and moistened fence wood.

alexdoofaz
12-31-2020, 05:12 PM

rofl

alexdoofaz
12-31-2020, 05:12 PM
I gotta say, that was a great video. It made me laugh thanks for posting.

Cassawary
12-31-2020, 05:28 PM

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareidolia

Wall O Lead
12-31-2020, 05:33 PM
There goes the Gravy rage. Must be time to up the dosage.

imperiouskitten
12-31-2020, 05:50 PM

i mean, everybody does, but ask the gals here who seen him :p

imperiouskitten
12-31-2020, 06:04 PM
actually he sounds like solid snake too so it's pretty on the nose. forgot to mention!

Jibartik
12-31-2020, 06:14 PM
Wouldnt it be funny if this was the unknown origin story of snake plissken and the new york/la prisons of the future?

magnetaress
12-31-2020, 06:29 PM
Imperious kittens hubby is super hot

i'm jelly as fuk

Ret.SaxonAlex
01-01-2021, 12:43 AM
Have you watched the new Dan Crenshaw commercial??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hi2yvpdtz1M

I promise this is the most cringe thing you will see today.

To think for one second this is cool, edgy, or some how not cringe is just sad.

One fucking eye.
Post your cringe. New cringe, please. 2004 cringe is not funny.

Haven't and or didn't watch the commercial. Men might be slightly evil, but if we cure the disease of the planet, of a bigger disease, then maybe its not so bad. Plus if we were all good, then we would all be hot chicks. And maybe hot chicks would get bored with each other and want something different, like a ripped, athletic, strong d***

Gravydoo II
01-01-2021, 01:57 AM
This is some cringe. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCgpDDsG1jY
300 audio and trump cult clips. People promising to "fight to the end".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkfsAZLwBis
So much cringe. Some how, they are always "fighting back". Going on a mass shooting spree in el paso?? Oh im just fighting back against the invasion of illegals. Set off a fucking bomb in Tennessee? Im just fighting back against 5g and the lizard people. They think that attacking their neighbors cause trump lost is "fighting back", like an offensive against civilians.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpuUmPPI5Rc
When you prefer the company of men over women, there is a name for that.

imperiouskitten
01-01-2021, 02:05 AM

when u go interracial, ur rightwing movement gets a facial

Ret.SaxonAlex
01-01-2021, 02:27 AM

Women are pretty g**

Tunabros
01-01-2021, 03:43 AM

Is it a poem?

wtf is going on

I don't know

its just a habit :p

magnetaress
01-01-2021, 03:47 AM
i do it

when i'm tired

and i have to

think a bit

to finish a thought

Jibartik
01-01-2021, 12:07 PM

Million maga march

lol

Mblake81
01-01-2021, 12:30 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkfsAZLwBis
So much cringe. Some how, they are always "fighting back". Going on a mass shooting spree in el paso?? Oh im just fighting back against the invasion of illegals. Set off a fucking bomb in Tennessee? Im just fighting back against 5g and the lizard people. They think that attacking their neighbors cause trump lost is "fighting back", like an offensive against civilians.

Thank you for the valuable service of exposing the lies on the Internet.

This one really set me off though, can't believe someone would do that in 2020. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ&ab_channel=RickAstleyVEVO)

Gravydoo II
01-01-2021, 06:45 PM
wasnt exposing anything. Just sharing videos that make me laugh and smile.

stop reading into shit sooooooo deep. You hang on my every fucking word, study my posts and shit.. Fucking creep. I'm sorry I invaded your little space. Like, I get it. You're threatened by me or something. I dont want to be the king of your trash heap.

imperiouskitten
01-01-2021, 06:53 PM
hes just trollan goob

Gravydoo II
01-01-2021, 07:08 PM
Nah, hes fascinated. Hes a fucking fan.

imperiouskitten
01-02-2021, 12:18 AM
that's true too.

common thing with the obsessed-w-me. seeing my face inside other sockpuppets. hearing me creeping on ur ceiling. about to ambush you with overwhelming kindness & politeness u are terrified to repay. intensely bitter that im prettier than ur wife u couldnt hang on to, despite my being a FFREAK unnatural, while u sadly munch a freakishly unnatural cardboard tv dinner. feeling that involuntary tightness in your loins as u dread meeting the one who is more man than u'll ever be, and more woman than u'll ever get.

Gravydoo II
01-02-2021, 12:34 AM
What is up with that?? Seriously... Dude said he saw my "writing style" in other people. Bitch, we all learned the same english. lol

Cassawary
01-02-2021, 12:56 AM
What is up with that?? Seriously... Dude said he saw my "writing style" in other people. Bitch, we all learned the same english. lol

Idiolect is how they caught the unabomber, I seen it on netflix.

imperiouskitten
01-02-2021, 01:08 AM
I can detect pokesan in like half a post. Maskedmelon went stealth for foreeever. I submit to you that the higher the IQ, the less detectability of poopsockpuppet ID :p

Gravydoo II
01-02-2021, 01:19 AM
Idiolect. Wow.. the day is not wasted. I have learned.

imperiouskitten
01-02-2021, 06:39 PM
https://i.imgur.com/y51gArm.png

Fame
01-04-2021, 03:36 AM
Threat level midnight featuring Michael Scarn was better.

Fame
01-04-2021, 03:38 AM
Lethal Weapon 5 also better, switching Riggs and Murtaugh halfway through the movie was next level

magnetaress
01-04-2021, 03:55 AM
I was more open. Less bounded. Verbose.

I could have reroll'd and never returned.

I can detect pokesan in like half a post. Maskedmelon went stealth for foreeever. I submit to you that the higher the IQ, the less detectability of poopsockpuppet ID :p