PDA

View Full Version : RIP Lulz aka BiG SiP

magnetaress
12-23-2020, 12:04 PM
lulz died on the alter of principality :(

I hope it's not permanent because he usually brightened my days.

https://i.imgur.com/YHiBqwm.gif

I think when he becomes unbanned we should give all his old accounts a chance and let him work it out through each.

Here's to forum pardons and amnesties!

Gwaihir
12-23-2020, 12:13 PM
lulz died on the alter of principality :(

I hope it's not permanent because he usually brightened my days.

https://i.imgur.com/YHiBqwm.gif

I think when he becomes unbanned we should give all his old accounts a chance and let him work it out through each.

Here's to forum pardons and amnesties!

I like how the cinematography places maintaining the clarity of the explosion over the actor fleeing for his life.

magnetaress
12-23-2020, 12:22 PM
I like how the cinematography places maintaining the clarity of the explosion over the actor fleeing for his life.

More effect vs cause. Less fleeing, more skedaddling.

https://youtu.be/rXMB5WSCVks <3

HalflingSpergand
12-23-2020, 12:38 PM
Banning autists is pissing in head wind

magnetaress
12-23-2020, 12:53 PM
Banning autists is pissing in head wind

The new PC term is NDs

Evia
12-23-2020, 01:14 PM
Ah but it's Christmas! I'm sure he didn't mean it. I mean, it's a very hard time of year after all.

Cecily
12-23-2020, 01:22 PM
In case you all failed to notice, he was merely trolling. RIP Lulz. He was taken from us too soon. It's his sudden and permanent departure that makes this so hard to take. Feel free to message me if you're also grieving.

loramin
12-23-2020, 01:34 PM
https://i.imgur.com/jiKtpfT.gif

Bearsnowls
12-23-2020, 01:49 PM
Yeah Lulz is funny, idk why he got banned lol.

kjs86z
12-23-2020, 01:55 PM
Ah but it's Christmas! I'm sure he didn't mean it. I mean, it's a very hard time of year after all.

Gustoo
12-23-2020, 02:01 PM
I wish we had a ban wall that explained why forum bans happened just so we can all know what stupid thing one of us did.

Stay smart guys. I'm looking at you magnetaress

Jibartik
12-23-2020, 02:08 PM
dangit I never see it live, what happened :(

edit: oh wait it had to be that mod thread? lol

HalflingSpergand
12-23-2020, 02:32 PM
Discriminating against mentslly ill folks is not cool

magnetaress
12-23-2020, 02:36 PM
Starkind apologizes for pushing towards this state of homogeneity of thought and feeling.

Jibartik
12-23-2020, 02:55 PM
Discriminating against mentslly ill folks is not cool

did lulz get b& for not replying to your posts?

:D

DoodyLich666
12-23-2020, 03:01 PM
I hope he is sippin’ some eggnog

Twochain
12-23-2020, 03:07 PM
I hope he is sippin’ some eggnog

I guarantee he's sippin some over priced bullshit with his girly af hands

The man has the best memes though. IDK what website he uses, or if he saves these mf pictures and categorizes them himself, but his meme game is god tier.

he still a bitch tho

kjs86z
12-23-2020, 03:11 PM
I guarantee he's sippin some over priced bullshit with his girly af hands

The man has the best memes though. IDK what website he uses, or if he saves these mf pictures and categorizes them himself, but his meme game is god tier.

he still a bitch tho

its 4chan

example:

https://i.imgur.com/RJanRM3.png

imperiouskitten
12-23-2020, 07:08 PM
I snitched

HalflingSpergand
12-23-2020, 07:11 PM
Victim mentality

imperiouskitten
12-23-2020, 07:12 PM
Victim mentality

Doubt (X)

HalflingSpergand
12-23-2020, 07:14 PM
Also more desperate for attention than the big sipper

imperiouskitten
12-23-2020, 07:15 PM
Loving it isnt the same as desperate for it!!

Gustoo
12-23-2020, 07:24 PM
its 4chan

example:

The mind behind these images is both deranged, and razor sharp. Truly frightful. I feel vulnerable for having seen this image because I can only assume that its creator is somehow able to experience the thoughts of anyone who makes a mental connection with his creations.

Jibartik
12-23-2020, 07:44 PM
I imagine this what it feel like for lulz to log in and find out he be b& again

https://i.imgur.com/Q9u5EzD.gif

Thulian
12-23-2020, 07:52 PM
its 4chan

example:

? WTF? ???

charmcitysking
12-23-2020, 07:53 PM
it's a hard time of the year

imperiouskitten
12-23-2020, 08:29 PM
it's get hard time dirty queer

cd288
12-23-2020, 11:15 PM
I snitched

Reporting lulz is about the saddest thing you can do

imperiouskitten
12-23-2020, 11:19 PM
i raged him out and his response got him banned. That's a dunk. I know yall are Built Ford Tuff but i did it for me :p

Lurk more, lulzy

HalflingSpergand
12-23-2020, 11:35 PM
Reporting on an elf forum Reporting on an elf forum Reporting on an elf forum Reporting on an elf forum
Life must suck

Tunabros
12-24-2020, 12:20 AM
he'll be back

cd288
12-24-2020, 01:17 AM
i raged him out and his response got him banned. That's a dunk. I know yall are Built Ford Tuff but i did it for me :p

Lurk more, lulzy

This comment is pretty pathetic tbh

imperiouskitten
12-24-2020, 01:55 AM
Mad. if troll, fly under radar. if mad, simmercope like cuckdick288 and the hobbit who dare not show his face (lol), or eat da bait & get b& while seriousposting about your "discourse" like lulz. Dunk

See you at the BLM rally snortles :o

High IQ wins again

FatherSioux
12-24-2020, 02:35 AM
So the mentally ill trans being is celebrating getting a forum celebrity banned, in hopes of gaining notoriety. Sad thing is the only reward will be more people with "This message is hidden because trannscat is on your ignore list."

Merry Christmas to all, Lulz is the best and should be celebrating for their truly unique contributions around here. Amen, god bless, allen akbar.

imperiouskitten
12-24-2020, 04:06 AM
Don't be frightened, I am quite forgiving but if all you have to offer for years is bile and copypasta nazi boomers find "unique", suck on my schemes theyre smarter than yours! None will mourn you but spergs who advocate political purges of the USA on this board and brigade up even with their archenemy BLM advocates in pathetic attempts to counter the True Forum Darling. +1 honorable kill.

Merry Christmas! Maybe it'll even be lulzsect-free ...

see you on the chanology reunion livestream, gaylord!

Ret.SaxonAlex
12-24-2020, 04:17 AM
I'm not sure the history of whatever. But I want to say, "I agree", to the previous poster. Not the creation of this post. I didn't even read this initial post. Err.. I did but I forgot. (Good thing my brain damage brain caught that.) but I feel its some kind of antifa test so giving into the test feels like a *Insert phrase super computer does not want me to say*. Like going to work and an undercover homeless antifa is saying, "Hey if you were being tortured at the end of the world in a fake world, should you have white privilege?" Can I just not be tortured? Antifa wasn't the first one to torture me. I don't want to have a super crappy life so I am not trying to have comparisons to how bad neanderthals lives were. I have already said a life without EQ is not possible.

no offense imperiouskitten. I'm just from another dimension talking to antifa through this conversation.

imperiouskitten
12-24-2020, 04:22 AM
I'm not sure the history of whatever. But I want to say, "I agree", to the previous poster. Not the creation of this post. I didn't even read this initial post. Err.. I did but I forgot. (Good thing my brain damage brain caught that.) but I feel its some kind of antifa test so giving into the test feels like a *Insert phrase super computer does not want me to say*. Like going to work and an undercover homeless antifa is saying, "Hey if you were being tortured at the end of the world in a fake world, should you have white privilege?" Can I just not be tortured? Antifa wasn't the first one to torture me. I don't want to have a super crappy life so I am not trying to have comparisons to how bad neanderthals lives were. I have already said a life without EQ is not possible.

no offense imperiouskitten. I'm just from another dimension talking to antifa through this conversation.

It's okay dear, most commenters on this thread share a similar perspective, or obversely have been deeply harmed by the vitriolic sadism embedded in common society & therefore feel the need to recoup perceived agency by signalling how "unaffected" they are by the incessant abuse received from the commons through cannibal weirdo "lulzsect". In the end, I forgive all victims subject to such self-deception to mask their ineffable traumas. I affirm that you are Built Ford Tuff. I will not silence you. We are all tomodachis here except a few socios, and of course the senpai relationship of mama bear looking out for you. I don't mind carrying a narrow appeal appreciated primarily by older, maturer, more alpha males with more education & resources. Of course it is not for me to be affirmed by you, but reverse.

To your specific prayer, though, I must say. Lulzsect is the only fan on this board I know of this summer's "antifa" riots :cringe:. One of the few things, other than me, triggering enough to him to cause him to earnestpost is the "wild execution of American citizens in the streets by police". So I cannot help but feel many brigaders herein need to Lurk More. Antifa is Lulz, while Kitten is tradwaifu. And this is a victory for the White Race.

Jimjam
12-24-2020, 04:52 AM
Where’s Baler?

magnetaress
12-24-2020, 10:11 AM

Lurk more, lulzy

Mad. if troll, fly under radar. if mad, simmercope like cuckdick288 and the hobbit who dare not show his face (lol), or eat da bait & get b& while seriousposting about your "discourse" like lulz. Dunk

High IQ wins again

Don't be frightened, I am quite forgiving but if all you have to offer for years is bile and copypasta nazi boomers find "unique", suck on my schemes theyre smarter than yours! None will mourn you but spergs who advocate political purges of the USA on this board and brigade up even with their archenemy BLM advocates in pathetic attempts to counter the True Forum Darling. +1 honorable kill.

Merry Christmas! Maybe it'll even be lulzsect-free ...

see you on the chanology reunion livestream, gaylord!

It's okay dear, most commenters on this thread share a similar perspective, or obversely have been deeply harmed by the vitriolic sadism embedded in common society & therefore feel the need to recoup perceived agency by signalling how "unaffected" they are by the incessant abuse received from the commons through cannibal weirdo "lulzsect". In the end, I forgive all victims subject to such self-deception to mask their ineffable traumas. I affirm that you are Built Ford Tuff. I will not silence you. We are all tomodachis here except a few socios, and of course the senpai relationship of mama bear looking out for you. I don't mind carrying a narrow appeal appreciated primarily by older, maturer, more alpha males with more education & resources. Of course it is not for me to be affirmed by you, but reverse.

To your specific prayer, though, I must say. Lulzsect is the only fan on this board I know of this summer's "antifa" riots :cringe:. One of the few things, other than me, triggering enough to him to cause him to earnestpost is the "wild execution of American citizens in the streets by police". So I cannot help but feel many brigaders herein need to Lurk More. Antifa is Lulz, while Kitten is tradwaifu. And this is a victory for the White Race.

Lets take a walk.
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOVxwVvUe_c)
Where’s Baler?

idk, hope he's OK, he was rough posting during the election, hope he just took time off to get his shit together, made me step back and chill some, namean

kjs86z
12-24-2020, 10:53 AM
aloha snackbar

Cassawary
12-24-2020, 11:29 AM
:p
https://www.project1999.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=13796&d=1608312884

the propechy has been fulfilled :p

GinnasP99
12-24-2020, 12:42 PM
Big sip, in these trying times, I wish you well.

Twochain
12-24-2020, 01:36 PM
its 4chan

example:

I kind of figured 4chan. He must save them to his computer.

Also I giggled. God tier meme.

Also it sounds like sip got jebaited. EZ clap

ALSO

THE GAME

YOU LOST

/\

Merry Christmas bois and gals.

Jimjam
12-24-2020, 05:30 PM
RIP Sip

imperiouskitten
12-24-2020, 08:52 PM
these chicks are hella maso lol

also twochains,

i just lost the game

cd288
12-24-2020, 10:47 PM

High IQ wins again

This was one of the more incoherent posts I’ve read on here in awhile. And that’s compared to all the stuff douglas1999 posts

imperiouskitten
12-24-2020, 11:13 PM
This was one of the more incoherent posts I’ve read on here in awhile. And that’s compared to all the stuff douglas1999 posts

it means i'm still here making u mad, after baiting lulz into self-immolating. ergo i am the superior tr0ll

this wild world where white knighting becomes the cutting edge of punk rock, and cucked Ford Tough trans ladies come at you for dunking a phobe

HalflingSpergand
12-24-2020, 11:40 PM
Test out sobriety

FatherSioux
12-25-2020, 02:36 AM
Mace quest imminent.

imperiouskitten
12-25-2020, 03:33 AM
pretty & sober tyvm

except for this vape but bug cassawary about that

HalflingSpergand
12-25-2020, 09:42 AM
Haha why lie

imperiouskitten
12-25-2020, 01:05 PM
wat do you think i'm on

magnetaress
12-25-2020, 01:21 PM
https://i.imgur.com/fgQ1gbC.jpg

HalflingSpergand
12-25-2020, 01:33 PM
Opiates and disability u fuckin loser

imperiouskitten
12-25-2020, 02:23 PM
couldnt qualify for disability w/ my portfolio networth. jagoff

As for opiates, i am "on the ceiling" of a partial agonist at all times via implant so i am equivalent to sober homeostasis. Basically just procrastinating withdrawal now that my hands are finally (unexpectedly) healed. This explanation is no doubt over your head but ya Im stone sober unless u want me off muh lexapro. Not frightened to admit I have some cabin fever tho :p corona sux

imagine u calling me a loser on christmas :o you're terrified intimidated of me. u have my writing committed to ur memory, remember when we met?

ur ripped on copium breh. i told you it wasn't a date up front lol not into tweenage actin sociopathic fuccbois.

Glad to be your friend any time though! You can cling to that and say I'm a crrrrazy nut for extending my hand down if u prefer.

HalflingSpergand
12-25-2020, 02:56 PM
Drugs

Gravydoo II
12-25-2020, 04:56 PM
Dude is obsessed. He's got SO much to prove. lol. Look how upset he is all the time on here. Its always something someone else is doing, its never him doing anything. Well aside from crying and making accusations..

Gwaihir
12-25-2020, 05:45 PM
Dude is obsessed. He's got SO much to prove. lol. Look how upset he is all the time on here. Its always something someone else is doing, its never him doing anything. Well aside from crying and making accusations..

*Ponders on who "dude" is.

Seems rather projectionary and plural at the same time.

Gravydoo II
12-25-2020, 07:59 PM
You could just see who shes talking to, directly above my post..

that vinegar smell is here now.

Cassawary
12-25-2020, 08:12 PM
I don't think solleks is filbus but whatever

Kamara going OFF!

Thulian
12-25-2020, 08:25 PM
pops hormone pill and not on drugs, see you at christmas dinner !

HalflingSpergand
12-25-2020, 08:33 PM
Nope, not filbus (obsessed + drugs)

Anyway, not even mad or anything lighten up

Merry christmas

Nexii
12-25-2020, 08:47 PM
couldnt qualify for disability w/ my portfolio networth. jagoff

As for opiates, i am "on the ceiling" of a partial agonist at all times via implant so i am equivalent to sober homeostasis. Basically just procrastinating withdrawal now that my hands are finally (unexpectedly) healed. This explanation is no doubt over your head but ya Im stone sober unless u want me off muh lexapro. Not frightened to admit I have some cabin fever tho :p corona sux

imagine u calling me a loser on christmas :o you're terrified intimidated of me. u have my writing committed to ur memory, remember when we met?

ur ripped on copium breh. i told you it wasn't a date up front lol not into tweenage actin sociopathic fuccbois.

Glad to be your friend any time though! You can cling to that and say I'm a crrrrazy nut for extending my hand down if u prefer.

Lol I told Lulz the same thing. It's like the schoolyard boy that thinks he's funny and witty teasing the girls with practical jokes, but they all just think he's an insecure jerk. A real dominant does not act as such, and besides I go the other way with males.

Sorry you didn't get my phone number.

Act like less of a sociopathic boy, you'll have better luck. Hope this helps!

magnetaress
12-25-2020, 08:57 PM
I'm subservient and sensitive, so whatever other people say. Also I didn't want to hurt feelings.

Have a warm and safe merry Christmas night pixel friends!

Nocht
12-26-2020, 03:04 AM
Man they banned the one dude who isn't on an ignore list here.

imperiouskitten
12-26-2020, 11:56 AM
ya right megalith

imperiouskitten
12-26-2020, 11:57 AM
Nope, not filbus (obsessed + drugs)

Anyway, not even mad or anything lighten up

Merry christmas

oh if that's true i'll lighten up. filby creeping around here would be weird.

magnetaress
12-26-2020, 12:05 PM
ya right megalith

my serious days are over now its fun times only

just posting to keep u happy

and you have a lot of replies in thread about lulz

Thulian
12-26-2020, 01:04 PM
Just a reminder luls lives in your heads rent free

Sips and submits, see you at fort hood !

Snortles Chortles
12-27-2020, 07:24 PM
thread recap
https://i.imgur.com/Ati2yEh.png

imperiouskitten
12-27-2020, 08:29 PM
u sperg about trans ladies harder than i sperg about u :cool:

Thulian
12-27-2020, 10:26 PM
i dont get it luls posts and banned 3 hours later who sits here and bans him???

alexdoofaz
12-27-2020, 10:55 PM
i dont get it luls posts and banned 3 hours later who sits here and bans him???

The forum moderators. Hope that helps.

imperiouskitten
12-27-2020, 10:56 PM
salute

Jimjam
12-28-2020, 03:43 AM
Is the persona ‘Lulz’ just a persona, managed by committee as a community account like Magpie?

Swish
12-28-2020, 05:54 AM
https://i.imgur.com/wDNKy0o.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/wDNKy0o.jpg

Vaye
12-28-2020, 08:09 AM
Hope this piece of shit gets banned from Green server next.

I've got to keep /role up or he legit stalks and harasses me at any opportunity. He followed me around on Christmas in Lower Guk and took the time to take video of me using clever druid mechanics to single ensnare park king mobs at the exit portal and sent it to a GM hoping I'd get banned for exploiting. Then he tried to KS an arch magus from me. Sorry you sad soul, no sale.

Dude thinks he's some master troll but he's just a huge loser, a snitch, and a shitty EQ player. Worst person I've met in this community by far, and that's saying a lot. Do yourselves a favor staff and flush this turd down in game as well.

[Insert Lulz regurgitated meme here as response]

kjs86z
12-28-2020, 10:01 AM

I've got to keep /role up or he legit stalks and harasses me at any opportunity. He followed me around on Christmas in Lower Guk and took the time to take video of me using clever druid mechanics to single ensnare park king mobs at the exit portal and sent it to a GM hoping I'd get banned for exploiting. Then he tried to KS an arch magus from me. Sorry you sad soul, no sale.

Dude thinks he's some master troll but he's just a huge loser, a snitch, and a shitty EQ player. Worst person I've met in this community by far, and that's saying a lot. Do yourselves a favor staff and flush this turd down in game as well.

sorry you didnt get christmas king

Thulian
12-28-2020, 10:15 AM

Well he got you rustled so he is clearly winning

Nexii
12-28-2020, 10:54 AM
Well he got you rustled so he is clearly winning

By being a creepy online stalker, yea so winning

Gravydoo II
12-28-2020, 11:07 AM
He's a little snitch too? Trying to tell on people for using spells? LOL what a fucking dip shit.

kjs86z
12-28-2020, 02:06 PM
https://i.imgur.com/CniQ1xK.jpg

Thulian
12-28-2020, 02:40 PM
LOL Women dont have penis, hope this helps

see you in thurgadin at the therapy center

kjs86z
12-28-2020, 03:15 PM
LOL Women dont have penis, hope this helps

see you in thurgadin at the therapy center

see you at the Kamala-Pelosi reeducation gulags

imperiouskitten
12-28-2020, 04:20 PM
ewww didn't know about the ingame harassment. obsessed creep

imperiouskitten
12-28-2020, 04:48 PM
idk my husband is pretty str8. i dated gays before the blessing of Estrogen developed me into a biological female. pretty different. i dont ask for lots of beejays tho, not very penile focused when it comes to self. I guess if you're a trans lady and your man is obsessed with your dick, he's probably a gaylord tho. Must be a sliding scale

Vaye
12-28-2020, 05:13 PM
sorry you didnt get christmas king
lol, that's fine bro. I was just testing some stuff anyway. I didn't even kill the king PH. I got a Pearl Kedge Totem and Shining Metallic Robes to drop on Christmas tho, so I'd say I'm winning. Nice try at trolling tho. Sorry you suck at it.

TheSurgeon
12-28-2020, 05:17 PM
I find the r/IAmVerySmart posters far more annoying than the trolls.

kjs86z
12-28-2020, 05:30 PM
I got a Pearl Kedge Totem and Shining Metallic Robes to drop on Christmas tho, so I'd say I'm winning.

You played P99 on Christmas.

Let that sink in.

imperiouskitten
12-28-2020, 05:31 PM

Let that sink in.

It's pandemic year bruh. I played gaymez too.

Gravydoo II
12-28-2020, 05:31 PM
https://i.imgur.com/CniQ1xK.jpg

When you think about it SO MUCH you actually do research into sucking pp. Not gay, at all. Not obsessed, at all. Sound like todd herman.

imperiouskitten
12-28-2020, 05:33 PM
I find the r/IAmVerySmart posters far more annoying than the trolls.

i wish you'd call me out when you see it, redditor. I like being duly deflated.

anyway, this guy ain't just a troll. He's a trans-obsessed goop brain who follows us around on the boards and ingame constantly. Can't communicate in words, etc. Weird fucking creep serial killer vibes.

Thulian
12-28-2020, 05:42 PM
idk my husband is pretty str8. i dated gays before the blessing of Estrogen developed me into a biological female. pretty different. i dont ask for lots of beejays tho, not very penile focused when it comes to self. I guess if you're a trans lady and your man is obsessed with your dick, he's probably a gaylord tho. Must be a sliding scale

Your husband is gay as fuck , look at you

Vaye
12-28-2020, 05:55 PM

Let that sink in.
Yeah, no one cares. How do you know I don't have covid and I'm trying to keep the rest of my family safe?

Keep your toxic bullshit to yourself. This thread isn't even about me. Your comments say way more about what kind of person you are than anything they say about me though.

Gravydoo II
12-28-2020, 06:27 PM
Your husband is gay as fuck , look at you

This dude is obsessed. Hes putting A LOT of thought into this. Like, wow... Why wouldnt you just leave it alone?? You're so "disgusted" you had to think about it for a while, eh? :D

kjs86z
12-29-2020, 11:48 AM

https://i.imgur.com/GIkj4gk.gif

magnetaress
12-29-2020, 01:14 PM
Didn't realize BiG SiP was such a pervy freak, too bad. My only interaction with him luckily was on the forums.

I will not encourage him anymore. Thanks for the heads up Vaye.

Nexii
12-29-2020, 01:21 PM
i wish you'd call me out when you see it, redditor. I like being duly deflated.

anyway, this guy ain't just a troll. He's a trans-obsessed goop brain who follows us around on the boards and ingame constantly. Can't communicate in words, etc. Weird fucking creep serial killer vibes.

+1

Nexii
12-29-2020, 01:23 PM
Trans who forcefully post about their sexuality as if anyone else here asked, often in threads unrelated to trans sex topic, at one point would post big black dick pics.. this same group of posters call Lulz a perv.

I would call you Wacky Land but you are so deep it doesn't matter. Saying drugs or hormone pills is just a catch phrase with no bite.

Yikes, imagine not understanding the difference between being into kinky things and being a creeper/stalker.

Mblake81
12-29-2020, 02:48 PM
Yikes, imagine not understanding the difference between being into kinky things and being a creeper/stalker.

Something tells me that someone who might have a kink would not express it in such manner. I don't personally see a difference and it runs in the same circles.

imperiouskitten
12-29-2020, 03:38 PM
not sure why you are implying i dont get asked constantly. lookit you, bringing it up!

it comes up because y'all are obsessed. esp. you. that you can't see a difference between playful discourse (rendered defensively on my part, and for the benefit of any vulnerable onlooker including a group of women I know use this board who have denigrated their self-conception to fit in with vicious people like yourself) and a weirdo following people around showing them his nutsack is your problem.

Anyway we talked about this yesterday, just come off it. You admit it breaks your brain just the fact that we are who we are. Can't even have a discussion with someone who shares quite a few opinions with you because you get so awfully upset about the fact I've done something you can't understand in order to improve my quality of life and impact on the world. I am much better off like this but still you are enraged because of some loose, semireligious concept of "fundamental corruption". There is nothing we can do about that. Your anxiety. If you aren't in it to harm others, particularly people who are vulnerable, just swallow it.

And if you can't handle being around particular minorities and behaving with civility, box yourself into an ever smaller castle. Leave the board. Don't sally out with nothing but rage hoping to cause destruction that will render the world simpler for you. Maybe even this asylum is too big for you. You would be better off to grow into that bare minimum of tolerating others, though. Even the "uppity" minorities.

HalflingSpergand
12-29-2020, 03:55 PM
Look at me daddy look at me daddy

loramin
12-29-2020, 03:59 PM
Look at me daddy look at me daddy

You must lead a very sad and lonely life.

Gravydoo II
12-29-2020, 06:06 PM
There was this kid at my high school like that. He was so mean to everyone. He was such a bitter, hateful person. He would always go in on the easiest targets, the gay kids, the outcasts, the tomboys/lesbians etc. This went on for years. Then one night, he got fucked in the ass at a party. He's now happily married to his husband, 15 years on.

Anyone whos even picked up a text book of psychology knows whats going on here. They scream "omg gross!" and have to make sure EVERYONE can see they are disgusted and opposed to the idea, yet nobody asked them to do it. Nobody asked them to become trans but they sure do like to think about other people being trans, like it bothers them SOOOO much because of the shame they feel at their attraction to it.

Ted Haggar HATED the gays, made a career of it as a pastor. Then got caught with a dick in his mouth and some meth by the cops. They have to keep up that front though or they might give in one day. Like, we get it. You are obsessed with trans-girl cause you want that. They have to comment on that because they are coaching themselves, really.

Ret.SaxonAlex
12-29-2020, 06:09 PM
There was this kid at my high school like that. He was so mean to everyone. He was such a bitter, hateful person. He would always go in on the easiest targets, the gay kids, the outcasts, the tomboys/lesbians etc. This went on for years. Then one night, he got fucked in the ass at a party. He's now happily married to his husband, 15 years on.

Anyone whos even picked up a text book of psychology knows whats going on here. They scream "omg gross!" and have to make sure EVERYONE can see they are disgusted and opposed to the idea, yet nobody asked them to do it. Nobody asked them to become trans but they sure do like to think about other people being trans, like it bothers them SOOOO much because of the shame they feel at their attraction to it.

Ted Haggar HATED the gays, made a career of it as a pastor. Then got caught with a dick in his mouth and some meth by the cops. They have to keep up that front though or they might give in one day. Like, we get it. You are obsessed with trans-girl cause you want that. They have to comment on that because they are coaching themselves, really.

then why do you hate columbine kids, Mr. Supporter of outcasts.

Gravydoo II
12-29-2020, 06:20 PM
are you upset about something?
what the fuck are you talking about??

Ret.SaxonAlex
12-29-2020, 06:24 PM
are you upset about something?
what the fuck are you talking about??

I've been telling the whole world I've been tortured by a secret society for a long time. I have already told this forum that now Antifa is torturing me. No one cares. I got mad at my boss and my job probably was afraid that I was going to shoot up the place and then Antifa started torturing me. But if talking about that is the only chance of escape, than maybe I shall.

Thulian
12-29-2020, 08:31 PM
show us something that would imply you are being tortured instead of just typing words that have no meaning

Ret.SaxonAlex
12-29-2020, 09:07 PM
show us something that would imply you are being tortured instead of just typing words that have no meaning

So, you are saying the only option is asking Cops to do it? I already have said views and have views that I can't explain to cops, that would just make the cops hate me. And get b*******ed in prison by black people. You are probably just Antifa trying to get me to talk about mass shooting conversation. (Kids please don't shoot up the place.)

How hard is it to patriot act these days?

Cassawary
12-29-2020, 09:37 PM

Don't bother the wildlife.

Ret.SaxonAlex
12-29-2020, 09:45 PM
Don't bother the wildlife.

yall are so fucking evil lol. yall must snort satan cocaine to keep you high on your belief system that you are superior to children.

Cassawary
12-29-2020, 09:48 PM
yall are so fucking evil lol. yall must snort satan cocaine to keep you high on your belief system that you are superior to children.

*boops snoot* :)

magnetaress
12-30-2020, 08:56 AM
Feeels a little bit weird looking in from the outside and having no desire to fix something.

magnetaress
02-11-2021, 02:27 AM
*sip*

Chortles Ban Appeal
02-11-2021, 02:33 AM
rent free thread sip

magnetaress
03-30-2021, 08:57 PM
rent free thread sip

You're like the only worthile poster on this forum. Thumbs-up 👍.

Baler
03-30-2021, 08:58 PM
LET HIM ROT

https://i.imgur.com/iAeLX5x.gif

Snortles Chortles
03-30-2021, 09:08 PM
https://i.imgur.com/06PsSdQ.gif

magnetaress
03-30-2021, 09:54 PM
https://i.imgur.com/7g4dIWw.jpg