PDA

View Full Version : League of Legends

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

Knuckle
05-19-2011, 04:41 PM
STREAMING LEAGUE RANKED LIVE: http://www.twitch.tv/knuckle87 WATCH ME CLIMB OUT OF SILVER ELO HELL. HAVE SOME LOLS WITH ME.

I see some serious LOL smack talk going on in other threads, post your personal best ranked rating and username so we can add eachother/grudge match!

Username: Knuckle
Favorite Champion: Katarina, Kennen.
Highest Rating: 1580 Solo Que 5's

<3

Fun Facts: The character Tryndamere is based off of the CEO's everquest name. He hyped up League of Legends on the Tallon Zek Times boards. He also briefly played on VZTZ. Searyx is a 3d Graphic Artist for League of Legends, another former VZTZ player.

Annie's bear Tibbers is the name of Tryndamere's girlfriends teddy bear

Players Game Tags from P99

Knuckle also now *Big Knuckle* and *Knuckle3point0*
Massive Marc
Grist
Roxy Foxy OWA (Envy Foxxhound)
patriot1776
baalzy
Ozzy Pawsborne
PrincePolkvtz
Centerforants
Hasbeenbad
RoboSquirrel
Vigoratus
Freeez
Flashing Deuces
Hive Elbow
Pheerful
Zagadar
Daltheb
Addlct
TroyGuitar
Hyarth
Deakolt
HotLamp
Mykiel
LesPaulLover
PinkFuzzyBunny
Tamnon
Georgie
Evorix
HandpartyTowel
HarrisonOwns
Icefilms
Tranch
JerrinTZ
Hughman
Nordenwatch

If you'd like to sign up for League of Legends heres my referral code send me(Knuckle) a message when you log in and I'll play some games with you to show you the ropes. You add users as a friend just like a buddy list on AIM.
http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4ac50b6ba55c0

Massive Marc
05-19-2011, 04:44 PM
Username: Massive Marc
Favorite Champion: Nasus, Gragas OPAnnie
Highest Rating: 1250~

I always get stuck with feeding scrubs ffs.

Lets play tonight !

Eldaran
05-19-2011, 04:44 PM
Nice ranking. I've never really play ranked, but I've been playing that game for a long time. I'm awesome with Singed, Mordekaiser, Kassadin, Nasus, and can reliably play a ton of other people.

Summoner name is Grist

naez
05-19-2011, 04:45 PM
Username: patriot1776
Favorite Champion: Shaco, Warwick, Fiddlesticks, da MF'in Cho
Highest Rating: I'm lvl 18 :mad:

Massive Marc
05-19-2011, 04:46 PM
Username: patriot1776
Favorite Champion: Shaco, Warwick, Fiddlesticks
Highest Rating: I'm lvl 18 :mad:

It's all good bro, we can normal que. I'll Panthroflpubstompeon.

baalzy
05-19-2011, 05:13 PM
baalzy
favorite champ: Katarina, Irelia, Kog'Maw. Used to love Ezreal when his Q would also heal teammates.
highest ranking: None, ranking wasn't implemented when I played this account heavily.

Started a second account when I came back from a break so I could focus on different runes with it and never got it to 30. Haven't played since October I think. Whenever Renekton came out.

Pokeman
05-19-2011, 05:17 PM
my fav champion is the owl that makes turrets :cool:

naez
05-19-2011, 05:18 PM
pokeman's username is Ozzy Pawsborne

him: made post
him: not posing username tho
me: o

Pokeman
05-19-2011, 05:19 PM
fuk outed

Massive Marc
05-19-2011, 05:19 PM
my fav champion is the owl that makes turrets :cool:

Heimerdinger ?

Owl ? LOL

http://playside.ru/gallery/13/16785_video_big.jpg

Pokeman
05-19-2011, 05:22 PM
don't ruin this for me

Prince
05-20-2011, 12:07 AM
Heimerdinger ?

Owl ? LOL

http://playside.ru/gallery/13/16785_video_big.jpg

hoot hoot looks like owl 2 me

also i am PrincePolkvtz

Knuckle
05-20-2011, 12:26 AM
we had a eqemu team tonight that just couldn't win, i def. blame necro.

naez
05-20-2011, 12:50 AM
necro sux we won even against the fed as fuk kat when I played the gnome tho

we also didn't win a game til after prince left. . . h0h0h0

Prince
05-20-2011, 01:58 AM
lost like 4x cuz naez would go 0-15 and be like NECRO SUX CANT DO SHIT but then play necro again and go 0-15 again

also just went 12-1-2 on vampire dog so suk a dik

baigorn
05-20-2011, 02:02 AM
lost like 4x cuz naez would go 0-15 and be like NECRO SUX CANT DO SHIT but then play necro again and go 0-15 again

also just went 12-1-2 on vampire dog so suk a dik

Prince plays as well as he types.

Prince
05-20-2011, 02:04 AM
aka da best

Massive Marc
05-20-2011, 10:51 AM
who the fuck is necro lol

Massive Marc
05-20-2011, 10:55 AM
Also, this is a owl... LOL:

http://www.factzoo.com/sites/all/img/birds/owls/barred-owl.jpg

Knuckle
05-20-2011, 10:59 AM
fiddle is necro, and I will show naez a WTF pwnface fiddle when I buy him on my smurf account cuz u newbs arent lvl 30 and i gotta use FREE CHAMPION WEEK CHAMPS which 90% suck dick I want 2 play kat-kennen-etc. Luckily if I need to go pure rape mode I can still play yi. but even when i got like 18 kills we still lost necro feed so bad.

my owl was pure win. 5 archangels staff and wizard hat. 1450 ap baby.

Massive Marc
05-20-2011, 11:36 AM
lol why not play with your 30 account ? or did they change it that you cant group with the certain levels or something ?

baalzy
05-20-2011, 11:37 AM
http://v.cdn.cad-comic.com/comics/cad-20110520-ae447.png

Massive Marc
05-20-2011, 11:40 AM
^^^^ ROFL soo true,

Our buddy quit, cause we would rage so hard for not being perfect every game... yah... we had to take a break after that.

Eldaran
05-20-2011, 11:42 AM
lol why not play with your 30 account ? or did they change it that you cant group with the certain levels or something ?

If he rolls his 30 account with newb accounts it will skew the matchmaking to most likely put you up against people who are much harder than the newbs he is playing with.

Eldaran
05-20-2011, 11:43 AM
^^^^ ROFL soo true,

Our buddy quit, cause we would rage so hard for not being perfect every game... yah... we had to take a break after that.

I don't understand people who rage at games like this. Some people really do suck though.

girth
05-20-2011, 11:56 AM
Centerforants
Master Yi, Morgana, Ashe

Hasbinbad
05-20-2011, 12:07 PM
Hasbeenbad
Master Yi, Blitzcrank
1350ish in solo 5v5, but I lost a bunch in a row and have been stuck in ELO hell at ~1100 for months.

Hottbiscuits Dreadmuffin
05-20-2011, 12:47 PM
RoboSquirrel

THE MOST OUTRAGEOUS TARIC YOU'LL EVER SEE.

Fear teh pink fuzzeh bewties

Massive Marc
05-20-2011, 12:52 PM
Jungle taric ftw

Eldaran
05-20-2011, 12:58 PM
RoboSquirrel

THE MOST OUTRAGEOUS TARIC YOU'LL EVER SEE.

Fear teh pink fuzzeh bewties

Ruby for Vigor...

Massive Marc
05-20-2011, 01:35 PM
I suggest a p99 ADAM (All Draft All Mid)
Ban: Sona,Janna,Brand,Blitz

Stickyfingers
05-20-2011, 02:06 PM
How do you feed that bad with Fiddle? Even after his nerf he is still OP IMO. His channeling life-drain allows for anyone with a brain to not feed.

Ingame name is Vigoratus (Played the beta, but didn't pick it back up until like 3 months ago so I am level 29.)

I can play, Shen, Rammus, Kennen, Irelia, Sona, Nunu, TF, Renekton, Annie, Ezreal and Trundle well.

naez
05-20-2011, 02:10 PM
lol yawl tripping 0-15?? Never played that horribly since like 2nd game. Also I never fed as bad as prince even when i played necro who has 3 shittastic spells you need to be in fukn melee range for.

Normally game starts first blood on prince then before you know its 2-9 then in 5 mins 4-20 and I am responsible for all the kills but you all ks get 0 so I cant twink then we just start insta dying

Stickyfingers
05-20-2011, 02:17 PM
If your 1v1 against somone, and you have no cooldowns, it shouldnt matter on Fiddle if your close to him. Fiddle is a CC Machine IMO. Can pretty much literally take 1 person completely out of battle.

Silence ---> Fear ----> Drain ------> Ulti if you need to, but hes probably either A). Running away, or B). Dead.

Penoy Lives
05-20-2011, 02:20 PM
Freeez ... highest 1350 or so....

Pro Nunu !! LETS DO IT!

naez
05-20-2011, 02:22 PM
Oh yea necro in a 1v1 in like the jungle its np, you can easily tank with the drain if they wanna duke it out, but that is pretty rare. Hate ulti in to a team fight and insta dying as I spam my warp. Really not my play style tho I gave him the chance but I have seen people really blow up noobs on him.

Just bought the beastlord but havent played yet. Also ding 20 $$

Massive Marc
05-20-2011, 02:29 PM
Feeding has nothing to do with character selection and more to do with being terribad.

EDIT: who the fuck is beastlord ? you know these chars have names right ? LOL

Eldaran
05-20-2011, 02:31 PM
Feeding has nothing to do with character selection and more to do with being terribad.

This. I can't remember the last time I died 15 times. It's not an easy game to learn though.

Knuckle
05-20-2011, 02:40 PM
If your 1v1 against somone, and you have no cooldowns, it shouldnt matter on Fiddle if your close to him. Fiddle is a CC Machine IMO. Can pretty much literally take 1 person completely out of battle.

Silence ---> Fear ----> Drain ------> Ulti if you need to, but hes probably either A). Running away, or B). Dead.

As a higher elo LoL player that has been playing for over 2 years, I can tell you that it's not that simple.

1.) The silence has to bounce to last for a decent duration.
2.) If you don't put points into it early, the fear duration is very, very short.
3.) Drain life is interrupted by any sort of stun/knock/back/interrupt, and is very short range.

These factors aside, if you are laning against someone without a stun, you want to open with fear (2 or 3 ranks in hopefully), then drain, then silence afterwards. You want your fear to be ready to use ASAP.

That being said, there are many ways to play fiddle, I prefer the aoe silence route early game for maximum creep farmage, as fiddle isn't really an early game hero, unless you lane against someone with no CC which doesn't happen at high level summoner matches.

Some huge flaws I see in fiddle game play on your end naez, is not using the element of surprise with fiddle's ultimate. There are several inherent weaknesses to fiddles ult you need to overcome to use it to maximum effect.
1.) The range is incredibly short.
2.) Fiddle is incredibly slow.
3.) Fiddle's ult has to be channeled for 2-3 seconds.

The way to fix this, is to pick either exhaust or ghost, AND(no exceptions here) flash. Fiddle without flash is gimp.

Because fiddle has a built in mini flash on his ultimate, you can start channeling your ultimate without even being visible on your opponents screen. Once you flash in with ultimate, use your summoner flash, you can cover alot of screen space very quickly doing that. Then, pop ghost to keep them from running out of range -OR- exhaust the enemy carry and keep them snared in range. You should definitely use the silence near a cluster of enemy heros first thing after ulting into the enemies to minimize damage to yourself. Fear the deadliest melee on their team so you dont get autoattack raped.

Fiddle is pretty mana efficient, he also gets a super shitty spell damage ratio. This means you can afford to stack HP/Magic penetration items over flat ap items.

Good items for fiddlesticks: Rod of the Ages, Mercury Treads/Sorceror Boots/Ionian Boots, Rylais Scepter, Abysal Scepter, Lichbane(movement speed). Rylais Hourglass.

Massive Marc
05-20-2011, 02:43 PM
Flash is OP, but yah, your analysis of fiddles is spot on.

naez
05-20-2011, 02:44 PM
ya idk why you would play necro without shadowstep

Eldaran
05-20-2011, 03:09 PM
As a higher elo LoL player that has been playing for over 2 years, I can tell you that it's not that simple.

1.) The silence has to bounce to last for a decent duration.
2.) If you don't put points into it early, the fear duration is very, very short.
3.) Drain life is interrupted by any sort of stun/knock/back/interrupt, and is very short range.

These factors aside, if you are laning against someone without a stun, you want to open with fear (2 or 3 ranks in hopefully), then drain, then silence afterwards. You want your fear to be ready to use ASAP.

That being said, there are many ways to play fiddle, I prefer the aoe silence route early game for maximum creep farmage, as fiddle isn't really an early game hero, unless you lane against someone with no CC which doesn't happen at high level summoner matches.

Some huge flaws I see in fiddle game play on your end naez, is not using the element of surprise with fiddle's ultimate. There are several inherent weaknesses to fiddles ult you need to overcome to use it to maximum effect.
1.) The range is incredibly short.
2.) Fiddle is incredibly slow.
3.) Fiddle's ult has to be channeled for 2-3 seconds.

The way to fix this, is to pick either exhaust or ghost, AND(no exceptions here) flash. Fiddle without flash is gimp.

Because fiddle has a built in mini flash on his ultimate, you can start channeling your ultimate without even being visible on your opponents screen. Once you flash in with ultimate, use your summoner flash, you can cover alot of screen space very quickly doing that. Then, pop ghost to keep them from running out of range -OR- exhaust the enemy carry and keep them snared in range. You should definitely use the silence near a cluster of enemy heros first thing after ulting into the enemies to minimize damage to yourself. Fear the deadliest melee on their team so you dont get autoattack raped.

Fiddle is pretty mana efficient, he also gets a super shitty spell damage ratio. This means you can afford to stack HP/Magic penetration items over flat ap items.

Good items for fiddlesticks: Rod of the Ages, Mercury Treads/Sorceror Boots/Ionian Boots, Rylais Scepter, Abysal Scepter, Lichbane(movement speed). Rylais Hourglass.

This is a really good analysis and a great way to understand the way Fiddles should be played. And it's Zhonya's Hourglass, but im sure that was just a typo on your part. Not sure if i can see a validity on Fiddles for Lichbane, but maybe if you have nothing else to buy. THe other items you suggested are right on though imo.

Massive Marc
05-20-2011, 03:10 PM
Yah I was wondering about Lichbane too. Wouldn't it be better to just invest in +3 boots and more AP ?

Eldaran
05-20-2011, 03:28 PM
Yah I was wondering about Lichbane too. Wouldn't it be better to just invest in +3 boots and more AP ?

I like Morello's Evil Tome, or Rabadons Deathcap, but apparently Fiddles AP ratios arent so great. Rabadons will give you like 155 AP though in general if bought early.

baalzy
05-20-2011, 03:37 PM
Fiddles ratios aren't that bad... They only look bad on paper.

A .25 ratio on a 3 second duration drain is actually a .75 ratio over the course of the whole spell.

With that said, Fiddle is one of those heroes that either gimps a team or turns it into auto-rape.

If the enemy team is making smart use of wards then setting up a fiddlegank is difficult. This is compounded if the enemy team has a competent Ashe. When I was playing regularly it was always fun seeing a fiddle setup for a gank early/mid game with wards, fire you arrow at him, and then have the people/person he was about to gank rush and rape his face.

Knuckle
05-20-2011, 03:46 PM

The AP return on lichbane is respectable, you get a solid 8% movement speed increase, the proc effect is limited but still useful, it provides some magic resist as well, the bigger mana pool isn't a huge boost for fiddlestick, and probably the only downside on the lichbane. I wouldn't rush it by any means, but if you've got your RoA built, Rylais, and abysal and zhonyas ring, it might be worth considering.

Stickyfingers
05-20-2011, 03:50 PM
The AP return on lichbane is respectable, you get a solid 8% movement speed increase, the proc effect is limited but still useful, it provides some magic resist as well, the bigger mana pool isn't a huge boost for fiddlestick, and probably the only downside on the lichbane. I wouldn't rush it by any means, but if you've got your RoA built, Rylais, and abysal and zhonyas ring, it might be worth considering.

Just wondering your reasoning for not going for a Death Cap instead (I know you said AP isn't as important on Fiddle, but with his ratio's not being as good, I would think you would want a boost, only played fiddle 2 or 3 times before.)? Or do you feel the extra utility and survivability on Lich outweights a cap?

Also, do you know if you pop Fiddle's ult then use Zhonya's, if it has the same effect as Kennens ult, where it still goes the whole time and doesn't cut off?

Knuckle
05-20-2011, 03:51 PM
You wouldn't go for a Death Cap instead? Or do you feel the extra utility and survivability on Lich outweights a cap?

Also, do you know if you pop Fiddle's ult then use Zhonya's, if it has the same effect as Kennens ult, where it still goes the whole time and doesn't cut off?

quite aware of this. also items are flexible, you gotta feel out your opponents before choosing an item. Kennen is one of my newest mains, he's a deadly mid carry with mobility, my favorite sort of champion.

Massive Marc
05-20-2011, 03:51 PM

I see where you're coming from. I rarely play fiddles, hes just too weak and if he gets stunned its GG.

Annie>any AP champ.

baalzy
05-20-2011, 03:53 PM
You wouldn't go for a Death Cap instead? Or do you feel the extra utility and survivability on Lich outweights a cap?

It worked back in October when I played regularly. Rylai's is also a good decision to get, surviabililty and utility slows and a decent amount of AP. 45% slow when fear/draining someone makes it hard for them to run away. 15% slow while ulting keeps them in range of it that much longer.

naez
05-20-2011, 03:57 PM
I see where you're coming from. I rarely play fiddles, hes just too weak and if he gets stunned its GG.

Annie>any AP champ.

No Veigar is the worst! His ultimate does like 300+ then 80% of target's AP, which is terrible when you got an RoA and a Death Cap etc.

Knuckle how much AP you have when you stacked it big on Heimerderper? hoot hoot

baalzy
05-20-2011, 03:58 PM
Topic Switch! Favorite AP, Carry, Tank

Malzahar is my favorite AP Champ.
Malphite is my favorite tank
Can't really decide on a favorite carry, probably Ashe but she's not a super carry IMO.

AP Hyrbid Kog'Maw is super lulz against baddies though :P. (rush razor, stack AP after)

Eldaran
05-20-2011, 03:58 PM
quite aware of this. also items are flexible, you gotta feel out your opponents before choosing an item. Kennen is one of my newest mains, he's a deadly mid carry with mobility, my favorite sort of champion.

Kennen is amazing. I love him.

Favorite AP, Carry, Tank

Ap - Kassadin
Tank - Singed or Mordekaiser
Carry - is a relative term. There are AP champs that can carry lol. I do a AD Kog'Maw that is really fun to just tear through people.

Knuckle
05-20-2011, 04:02 PM
No Veigar is the worst! His ultimate does like 300+ then 80% of target's AP, which is terrible when you got an RoA and a Death Cap etc.

Knuckle how much AP you have when you stacked it big on Heimerderper? hoot hoot

Viegar is a beast, him and annie are toe to toe imo.. I've had games drag out where I was viegar and the opponent had annie. and vice versa. and they were awesome. If annie got the stun on me I was dead. If I landed my stun gate(much harder imo), she was fucked. Good times. Viegar requires alot more skill than annie, but its a better pay off, his aoe stun gate is the shit.

I had 1450 AP with 5 Archangel Staffs + Rylais Deathcap + Elixir of Brilliance. Think I finished with around 450 creep kills that game?

Stickyfingers
05-20-2011, 04:05 PM

I wasn't asking if you were aware of it btw, I was asking if it worked on Fiddle fyi.

Hell ya he is lmao. Kennen is my main actually, then Rammus. Kennen rocks and I have messed around with his builds a ton. 1v1 in Mid, I usually can get like 3 or 4 earlier kills 1v1, because Kennen does so much burst. Once you get his ult too and if you have flash up, pretty much is death for the other person if harrasing well.

Massive Marc
05-20-2011, 04:08 PM
Viegar is a beast, him and annie are toe to toe imo.. I've had games drag out where I was viegar and the opponent had annie. and vice versa. and they were awesome. If annie got the stun on me I was dead. If I landed my stun gate(much harder imo), she was fucked. Good times. Viegar requires alot more skill than annie, but its a better pay off, his aoe stun gate is the shit.

I had 1450 AP with 5 Archangel Staffs + Rylais Deathcap + Elixir of Brilliance. Think I finished with around 450 creep kills that game?

Jesus that must have been a 70min game.

AP: Annie
Tank: Shen obv~
Carry: Dunno, MF used to be boss before the nerf. Tristana is really strong.

Eldaran
05-20-2011, 04:09 PM
I wasn't asking if you were aware of it btw, I was asking if it worked on Fiddle fyi.

Hell ya he is lmao. Kennen is my main actually, then Rammus. Kennen rocks and I have messed around with his builds a ton. 1v1 in Mid, I usually can get like 3 or 4 earlier kills 1v1, because Kennen does so much burst. Once you get his ult too and if you have flash up, pretty much is death for the other person if harrasing well.

Yes the "stasis" effect works for Kennen's and Fiddles Ults the same because they aren't channeled for the duration. As long as the initial channel is complete on Fiddles you can hit the Active on the Hourglass to survive the onslaught and still have the ult going.

Prince
05-20-2011, 04:15 PM
beastlord is cougar lady. fastinyoh played her once and went like 20-2 but naez was ~0-10 and i was ~ 2-7 so we lost ne way and fastinyoh raged and refused 2 play with us anymore lololo

Stickyfingers
05-20-2011, 04:17 PM
Nidalee

Knuckle
05-20-2011, 04:18 PM
Carry- Kennen/Katarina- Both can be built super tanky for level 1(ie dorans shield, going 21 points into defense..9/21/0) Both can be built as a hybrid dps, but typically do better with high hp/ap items. Both top
Tank- Rammus. I've been using him as a jungle tank ever since I read a guide, incredibly item dependant champion but super badass and puts out really good damage. Best part of jungle rammus is no one knew you could back then, everyone was like wtf newb rammus with smite LOL.
AP- Lux. Her ultimate is so fun, I'm pretty good at comboing with her and shes excellent utility. She can really turn the tides in a ranked match at the high levels. Everyone thinks their the most badass carry and I hate playing tanks so I usually roll lux in ranked matches thse days.
AD Carry- Completely situational depndent on my opponents. I'm always in favor of a strong early game because sadly the psychological failure mentality of 90% of LoL players will make your team ragequit if they do bad early, or spend the rest of the game bitching/feeding. To compensate this especially in ranked, I'll go champions like Warwick or Pantheon who can rapeface early game and keep your teams morale up.

Unless I'm in a premade with competent players, I rarely play my slow farm champions which rape late game: i.e. Master Yi, Tryndamere, Ashe, Viegar, etc. Yeah Miss Fortune was the shit, shes the champion i got my elo to 1580 with in solo que. I'm a mid carry rape boss.

Knuckle
05-20-2011, 04:23 PM
beastlord is cougar lady. fastinyoh played her once and went like 20-2 but naez was ~0-10 and i was ~ 2-7 so we lost ne way and fastinyoh raged and refused 2 play with us anymore lololo

wrong Udyr is.

naez
05-20-2011, 04:28 PM

You're an idiot I played Shaco and didn't even die @ all that game we just got owned by bluebies who outpve'd us.

Also i still play with Fastinyoh he just mad cuz u and chadlek are level 7 fed n00bs

Knuckle
05-20-2011, 04:32 PM
You're an idiot I played Shaco and didn't even die @ all that game we just got owned by bluebies who outpve'd us.

Also i still play with Fastinyoh he just mad cuz u and chadlek are level 7 fed n00bs

who's fastinyo :confused::confused::confused:

naez
05-20-2011, 04:32 PM
he won the Discord server and literally like one of the best gamers I ever play with lolo any game he's liek da champ

Knuckle
05-20-2011, 04:35 PM
he won the Discord server and literally like one of the best gamers I ever play with lolo any game he's liek da champ

magE?

naez
05-20-2011, 04:36 PM
yea name was Korpo.

Got about 10 more pages on this term paper then I am gonna destroy Prince in some LoL

Massive Marc
05-20-2011, 05:44 PM
I'm home, lets play.

wehrmacht
05-20-2011, 07:02 PM
Game looks like WoW. Stop making WoW graphics Searyx :confused:

Knuckle
05-20-2011, 07:11 PM
logging into lol as we speak.

naez
05-20-2011, 07:12 PM
eta ~2 hrs page 14/20 and im running out of shit to ramble about and quotes to copypasta

naez
05-21-2011, 12:43 AM
done that was fucking ridiculous so burnt out but will still prlly stay up to 5am playing LoL again

i like how the 2hr eta turned into 5 and a half

Knuckle
05-21-2011, 09:59 AM
p99 crew cleaned out last night, pantheon - kennen- warwick combo was just too much for our foes.

I did a solo que as kennen and ashe and lost both, yay for leavers/feeders. all time ELO low of 1367.

naez
05-21-2011, 06:33 PM
whats your like dream 5s team

owl
mutant mosquito
cougar
wolf
ranger

Knuckle
05-21-2011, 06:58 PM
Shen-Ashe-TF-Pantheon-Hiemerdinger

hateshadow
05-21-2011, 07:09 PM
Not sure if anyone mentionned the awesomeness of the one and only
animal-man!!

Udyr!

RrrrwaaAAArgGHH!

Prince
05-21-2011, 08:44 PM
hoot hoot naez is owl

naez
05-22-2011, 05:26 AM
Fastinyoh has gone 30-0--- on Cougar beastloard spear chucker WoW druid lady and the robot squirrel ranked lvl 30 ss avail email searyx (who also won Discord) rink avail ?????????????????????????????

Erasong
05-22-2011, 08:21 AM
Erasong

Highest Elo 1378

Fav champs Morgana, nidalee, Irelia, Nasus.

LoL owns face.

Knuckle
05-22-2011, 11:14 AM
whats your like dream 5s team

owl
mutant mosquito
cougar
wolf
ranger

Mutant mosquito? You got me there. Unless u mean necro

naez
05-22-2011, 03:07 PM
cho

came home from the triple kegger and went 11-5-19, 5-9-19, 10-3-11 on Nidalee. Kept teaming with fedding asswhole noobs so I started insta dying to the carries.

Fed twitch with 3x Bloodthirster, 2x phantom dancer, and 250% crit is literally the worst, would 1v5 our team ez and end with like 3/4 health and Twisted Fate was pretty nasty as well.

Knuckle
05-22-2011, 03:32 PM
lets paly some lol, im soloing in befallen on p99 bored

Fists
05-22-2011, 07:02 PM
HoN > League of Lame.

naez
05-22-2011, 08:09 PM
HoN is worse than DotA, which is pretty bad

Koota
05-22-2011, 08:40 PM
Username: Flashing Deuces
Champs: Vladimir, Garen, Warwick, Tryndamere

Prince
05-23-2011, 02:23 AM
cho
twisted Fate was pretty nasty as well.

have literally never seen a twisted fate that did anything other than fed (on my team or opposing)

naez
05-23-2011, 03:14 AM
same until last night when i was gettin critted every throw for 420s. was with a bunch of fedding noobs as usu. tho

KilyenaMage
05-23-2011, 03:31 AM
Add me:

Hive Elbow

#1 Karma support player.

And if you're playing Fiddle without and Abyssal Scepter you're an idiot. His PASSIVE is a -MR debuffs which synergizes EXTREMELY well with Abyssal.

KilyenaMage
05-23-2011, 03:40 AM

This is the #1 reason most people are terrible: they build the exact same items, in the the exact same order, every game they play.
Is your lane going well!? Build offensively.

Are you being harassed heavily and barely escaping (or NOT escaping death?) Well then, regardless of the hero you're playing, you need to build immediately into defense.

Are your lane opponents AP or AD? Are they CC heavy or just harass heavy? You should try to have 3 or 4 core builds for your favorite champions: An offensive build, a high magic resist build, a high armor build and a high HP build. There are items that fit into all of these categories for EVERY hero.

Abyssal Scepter is the perfect example. Certainly not an item you would build every game...but if you're playing a mage, and the enemy mages are focusing you, then you greatly benefit from BOTH the Magic Resist and AP it gives.

In a game lasting more than 30 minutes you should **NEVER** be building with 0 defensive items regardless of the hero you're playing.

KilyenaMage
05-23-2011, 03:44 AM
AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD....WHEN YOU RECALL TO BASE, BUY 2 OR MORE HEALTH POTIONS BEFORE RETURNING TO LANE. THEY ALLOW TO LANE FAR LONGER WITHOUT RECALLING AGAIN.

Does the enemy team have a jungler?

Is the enemy team simply wandering and ganking your lane alot?

IT'S TIME TO PONY UP 150G FOR A COUPLE SIGHT WARDS. I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU'RE BUILDING. I DON'T CARE WHAT ITEM YOU'RE SAVING FOR. BUY SOME FUCKING WARDS YOU NOOB.

Oh....and watch the fucking mini-map please...it's there for a reason. When you're ganked it's ***NOT*** your team mates fault because they didn't call mia.

If anyone the enemy team is MIA, you should ***NEVER*** be pushing past the mid-point of your lane. STOP AUTO ATTACKING MINIONS AND JUST LAST HIT THEM.

KilyenaMage
05-23-2011, 03:54 AM
Fed twitch with 3x Bloodthirster, 2x phantom dancer, and 250% crit is literally the worst, would 1v5 our team ez and end with like 3/4 health

That's when you tell everyone on your team to buy a Thornmail and watch Twitch kill himself instantly when he ults.

Prince
05-23-2011, 05:46 AM
nerd alert

JayDee
05-23-2011, 06:41 AM
lol @ lol

Eldaran
05-23-2011, 08:24 AM
have literally never seen a twisted fate that did anything other than fed (on my team or opposing)

I have a friend who plays AP Twisted Fate and he can carry games and have over 300 minion score in like a half hour game. He's absolutely nuts...

Knuckle
05-23-2011, 10:35 AM
Twisted Fate was banned in the world championship match by the american team because euro team was raping face with ashe-tf-shen combo.

Knuckle
05-23-2011, 10:39 AM
If you watch the top rated players in the world, the biggest difference you will see, is the emphasis on having a good jungler, good last hitting of creeps, and lots and lots of wards. Letting the carries take the majority of the creep kills over the support classes is also key.

Massive Marc
05-23-2011, 01:56 PM
If you watch the top rated players in the world, the biggest difference you will see, is the emphasis on having a good jungler, good last hitting of creeps, and lots and lots of wards. Letting the carries take the majority of the creep kills over the support classes is also key.

clgaming.com for streams of top players.

PS: Knuckles plays a mean ninja squirrel (as naez would put it)

Eldaran
05-23-2011, 02:36 PM

This. Wards are so important and so is helping to feed the carry. I normally play support or tank so i do a lot of both of these things.

naez
05-23-2011, 03:15 PM
I never buy wards because 99% of the time I am the asswhole reason why ppl would buy them +my spearchucker gets traps

me chad and prince were kings of 3s last nite ppl kept surrendering at like level 4

Eldaran
05-23-2011, 04:29 PM
I will have to get on and play with you all sometime. i'm really addicted to my cleric right now though...

Prince
05-23-2011, 04:45 PM
me chad and prince were kings of 3s last nite ppl kept surrendering at like level 4

ya was fuckin annoying happened like 4x in a row. was like ????? was just getting twink jerk. 3s so much better than 5s tbh cuz no fedders or ksers

Eldaran
05-23-2011, 04:48 PM
you just need to get people you can trust. i had a great group of people to run 5's with and it's amazing when you can work together as an organized 5 man.

KilyenaMage
05-23-2011, 05:04 PM
Add me:

Hive Elbow

I play pro support mostly -- Karam Zilean Morgana my best.

I constantly turn games around as Karma simply by keeping my team members alive in places where they shouldve died a dozen or more times.

KilyenaMage
05-23-2011, 05:05 PM
Ive been tyring to play Teemo lately but hes just bad.

SUPPPEERR SQUISHY and his DPS is just subpar. Really mad i spent 3150 on him atm

baalzy
05-23-2011, 05:26 PM
Teemo isn't the best no, the power is in his map awareness. He's a good counter to twitch.

Use your shrooms to make it so people can't gank you and use them as wards by putting them near the dragon and red/blue runes.

He's not the best pick for ever situation, but he can work and is especially brutal against low ELO.

Knuckle
05-23-2011, 05:36 PM
Ive won in the mid 1400s ranked with teemo, teemo is one of my favorite heros, but he is super weak against my favorite carries: Katarina, kennen. If you build him heavy vampire: lantern, starks, bloodthirster/IE. He is a brutal carry, but yeah very hard to position in actual team fights. His strength lies in protecting the team in the pre teamfight phases. I honestly feel teemo should get a built in HP boost the way they did with MF.

Eldaran
05-23-2011, 08:33 PM
hey im free tonight to play LoL. i'm working on getting mumble set up right now. hope to get a game in. summoner name is Grist add me

Eldaran
05-23-2011, 08:38 PM
Im in general chat in the mumble address listed on the first page of this thread

Massive Marc
05-24-2011, 11:02 AM
Had fun last night. Kinda blew the other team out though, har har har.

Need more p99'ers to feed me.

Knuckle
05-24-2011, 11:06 AM
My nidalee so OP.

Eldaran
05-24-2011, 11:08 AM
My nidalee so OP.

that was a nasty game. I had fun as malz. oh and yes spear > all

Hottbiscuits Dreadmuffin
05-24-2011, 11:58 AM
Taric + Allistar + NASTIEST LANE COMBO EVAR

You can't deny, push, or kill them very easily. They've got double disable (Taric's DAZZLE and Allisar's pop-up), two heals (three if Taric gets Summoner spell Heal for fuck-you-can't-kill-us comebacks) and both are extremely durable.

They're monster at taking down Turrets with Taric, but less so now because Allistar's passive was changed (for the better though).

They don't do a shit ton of damage, but they're extremely difficult to deal with for a lot of champion combinations, especially if it's a physical damage champ because Taric has a naturally high armor and shares it with whomever is around him.

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100907024237/leagueoflegends/images/1/13/Taric_ArmorOfTheFifthAgeLoading.jpg

The only downside to Taric is that HE IS SO OUTRAGEOUSLY POMPOUS AND DOUCHEY SOUNDING.

Knuckle
05-24-2011, 12:13 PM
I've got a big issue with alistar lately, I'm not hating on alistar by any means, but lately everyones been doing the super douchey headbutt insta pulverize combo, now that is pretty cool and decent damage, but don't forget you can pulverize, then headbutt them into your tower/creeps. Especially when you have a double stun lane.

Massive Marc
05-24-2011, 12:43 PM
Allister is beast now. Probably the reason he is banned all the time. Taric + anyone is usually pretty OP in a lane.

I've been playing a lot of Zilean lately. The only problem is, people rely to much on Zils ult. So some n000b runs in to a 1v5 and gets owned and starts raging that I didn't ult him. So I only play him in ranked now and even then, you still get retards.

Eldaran
05-24-2011, 01:09 PM
Allister is beast now. Probably the reason he is banned all the time. Taric + anyone is usually pretty OP in a lane.

I've been playing a lot of Zilean lately. The only problem is, people rely to much on Zils ult. So some n000b runs in to a 1v5 and gets owned and starts raging that I didn't ult him. So I only play him in ranked now and even then, you still get retards.

Zilean is just so incredibly amazing. It's funny that he is still so good being he was one of the original champs in the game. People will always rage when they want to blame someone else for their stupidity. I ignore them or insult their mothers. Both make me feel good on the inside.

naez
05-24-2011, 02:19 PM
I played Cow and got pretty fat. Only died once I think but we lost cuz of fedding ass teammates (as usual). He is definitely one of the better tanks I played but his gank is truly subpar w/o red buff or Phage.

Knuckle what's your OP Nidalee build? I've been doing Trinity Force (best nid item hands down) then Guardian Angel (so don't insta die cuz fedding ass teammates), then like a Rageblade.

Massive Marc
05-24-2011, 02:54 PM
I played Cow and got pretty fat. Only died once I think but we lost cuz of fedding ass teammates (as usual). He is definitely one of the better tanks I played but his gank is truly subpar w/o red buff or Phage.

Knuckle what's your OP Nidalee build? I've been doing Trinity Force (best nid item hands down) then Guardian Angel (so don't insta die cuz fedding ass teammates), then like a Rageblade.

The best nidalee player in the world (HotshottGG) usually rushes Rageblade then the other ap/as item (can't remember). The game is usually over by then.

EDIT: Where were you the other day naez. We should all play tonight, but not all mid.

Eldaran
05-24-2011, 02:57 PM

Guardian Angel is best bought when you are doing amazing (like trying to keep your stacks on a snowball item) instead of as a defensive item when you are doing poorly. A Banshee's Veil would probably be better in that situation.

naez
05-24-2011, 02:59 PM
I am always doing amazing! I do the spell block neck too. I have had fully built Nidalee several games. She is great KS class cuz so many spammable abilities.

Prince
05-24-2011, 03:10 PM
uninstalled cuz sick of naez fedding and chadlek abandoning

naez
05-24-2011, 03:10 PM
no ss dint appen u kno the rules

the only worse abandoner is YOU prince tells /all 'ABORT'

Prince
05-24-2011, 03:11 PM
ss avail

baalzy
05-24-2011, 03:12 PM
If you get fat on a Alistar and lose, it's your fault.

If you're doing so good that an Alistar gets fat, you should be pushing towers and taking inhibitors and winning before you ever get a chance to get fat.

naez
05-24-2011, 03:13 PM
its also helps when your shacos and warwicks arent 0/14/-1

Massive Marc
05-24-2011, 03:20 PM

bad junglers are bad.

naez
05-24-2011, 03:24 PM
logininon

Eldaran
05-24-2011, 03:24 PM

Holy crap...

KilyenaMage
05-24-2011, 05:19 PM
LOL...not exactly hard to land spears when you're cramming all 5 enemies into 1 lane for the entire match.

Prince
05-24-2011, 05:48 PM
friend me PRINCE FROM BOX

naez
05-24-2011, 08:05 PM
played new toons today for 1st time

ninjagnome: gr8 char all around. 5/5
8-0-6

egyptian wallaby: sux but the snare is good. 3/5
7-6-14

jailbait hotty: suxxy dps and she just got buffed too. 2/5
3-5-9

vayne: shitty version of ashe. 3/5
11-4-8

Knuckle
05-24-2011, 09:17 PM

8-0-6

7-6-14

3-5-9

11-4-8

jailbait hotty names about 10 characters

naez
05-24-2011, 10:14 PM
lolo the one with the big teddy bear

Pokeman
05-24-2011, 11:37 PM
lolo the one with the big teddy bear

:cool:

Also Teemo the mouse is maybe my new favourite character

Prince
05-25-2011, 02:15 AM
annie is hottest champ in lol no question

naez
05-25-2011, 03:30 AM
here's how a typical game with me, chadlek, prince (drunk off his ass), and 2 fedding ass monks goes.

http://img815.imageshack.us/img815/3449/nofedplx.th.jpg (http://img815.imageshack.us/img815/3449/nofedplx.jpg)

Knuckle
05-25-2011, 10:31 AM
what jackass builds lifesteal on kennen with AD items

DiamondDust
05-25-2011, 10:40 AM
If anyone is interested in playing with me. Add One Wingd Angel~
I dunno if I can link a typical game for me. I'm pretty sure my FB is set to private.

Eldaran
05-25-2011, 10:49 AM
Holy Shit look at Prince amumu build hahahaha

Eldaran
05-25-2011, 10:51 AM

8-0-6

7-6-14

3-5-9

11-4-8

I'm assuming Egyptian Wallaby is Nasus? If so you are sadly mistaken that he sux. He's one of my top 5 fave characters. I destroy with him.

Knuckle
05-25-2011, 10:54 AM
If anyone is interested in playing with me. Add One Wingd Angel~
I dunno if I can link a typical game for me. I'm pretty sure my FB is set to private.

lets play a game NOW.

DiamondDust
05-25-2011, 10:58 AM
I gotta go to bed soon. Though I'll jump on real quick.

Knuckle
05-25-2011, 12:02 PM
I gotta go to bed soon. Though I'll jump on real quick.

Well played =) ill show ya my kennen next time

Knuckle
05-25-2011, 12:15 PM
Got 6300 points saved up. Stuck between:

Nocturne, Lee Sin, Rumble, and Vayne. Lee Sin is the weakest choice out of the 4, but I really like the characters abilities and monkness. I'll probably go with him or Vayne.

Massive Marc
05-25-2011, 12:16 PM
are you kidding me? Nasus (egyptian wallaby) is a beast. Probably the best solo against a duo lane.
He is very narrow though, and usually choose him as a counter pick to AD carries.

<3 Annie.

lol@prince 0/10/4 bad AP build.

I'll be on tonight after work for some lawlz.

Massive Marc
05-25-2011, 12:19 PM
Got 6300 points saved up. Stuck between:

Nocturne, Lee Sin, Rumble, and Vayne. Lee Sin is the weakest choice out of the 4, but I really like the characters abilities and monkness. I'll probably go with him or Vayne.

well vayne isn't getting nerfed anytime soon. so if you like to mid , she will be the best for awhile probably.

I had a discussion last night about Nocturne and how ballz out good he is, but i think he gets nerfed today.

Lee sin is fucking redic.

Rumble is bleh... I dont really like him. He doesn't bring anything to the table. Kinda like a bad Garen.

NOTE: Someone post the patch notes. I can't get onto the page at work.

Koota
05-25-2011, 01:41 PM
well vayne isn't getting nerfed anytime soon. so if you like to mid , she will be the best for awhile probably.

She was nerfed today. So if by "isn't getting nerfed anytime soon" you mean immediately, then yeah.

baalzy
05-25-2011, 01:47 PM
I don't recognize any of those champs knuckle is talking about....

Wish Riot would spend more time balancing things, making new maps, and tuning matchmaking and stop pumping out new champions every other week.

Massive Marc
05-25-2011, 02:07 PM
She was nerfed today. So if by "isn't getting nerfed anytime soon" you mean immediately, then yeah.
can u post patch notes? i was under the impression she wasn't getting nerfed.

Prince
05-25-2011, 02:08 PM
was v drunk pals

also tank items on amumu dum as fuk

Massive Marc
05-25-2011, 02:13 PM
I don't recognize any of those champs knuckle is talking about....

Wish Riot would spend more time balancing things, making new maps, and tuning matchmaking and stop pumping out new champions every other week.

I quit around October and just came back recently, and it seems they have done well balancing a lot of issues I had back then. New maps is a hard one, due to balancing issues. Just look at 3v3. Matchmaking DOES need a tune up. whatever system they have in place is just bad. I don't mind new champions. I know that department isn't involved in the other things you mentioned so it's kinda a moot point.

Knuckle
05-25-2011, 02:14 PM
Bought Vayne and won my first game on her, liking this champ alot.

naez
05-25-2011, 03:38 PM
She's got good dpz but she lacks in the cc, ae and is kinda squishy

Knuckle
05-25-2011, 03:41 PM
She's got good dpz but she lacks in the cc, ae and is kinda squishy

most ranged carries are =) her E is good and q tumble is evasive.

Prince
05-25-2011, 04:09 PM
cow stomp is best ability in game t b h

Knuckle
05-25-2011, 05:28 PM
cow has exploded into popularity, definitely back on the map for useful.

Prince
05-26-2011, 04:15 AM
just ate a fat nerf tho

naez
05-26-2011, 05:57 AM
cow wasnt even OP just fat as fuk

Knuckle
05-26-2011, 09:07 AM
Wait till you guys get a free blitzcrank week, I highly recommend rolling up a level 1 account for the lols.

Tumdumm
05-26-2011, 09:19 AM
where is this and why does it look so fun

and im assuming its free since all you leeches are in it?

Knuckle
05-26-2011, 09:29 AM
leagueoflegends.com

Tumdumm
05-26-2011, 09:39 AM
This site has been blocked by the network administrator.

URL: http://leagueoflegends.com/

Block reason: Forbidden Category "Games"

:(

Knuckle
05-26-2011, 10:03 AM

change your DNS settings.

naez
05-26-2011, 01:46 PM

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=facebook+proxy

-

I seriously got reported at least a dozen times yesterday alone. I don't mean to go overtroll but they just keep taking the bait. Will have Searyx unban me if shit pops off tho.

http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/8238/funnychat.th.jpg (http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/8238/funnychat.jpg)

Eldaran
05-26-2011, 02:22 PM
lol he says "report my dick" hahahaahha

Prince
05-26-2011, 03:12 PM
i am pretty sure they included report buttons just to gratify the nerds cuz i get reported for one thing or another almost every game i play and have yet 2 eat a ban

naez
05-26-2011, 03:14 PM
me2 overtroll no fed plx team fed+ks so i insta die etc. fuk this u have sow

In that game I like insta died after spamming no fed plx the entire game, so was like fuk u all im going afk. Made some chicken fingaz and game was over. Report my dick for being too big. I like how the main reporter was the biggest fedder on team tho.

Massive Marc
05-26-2011, 04:19 PM
I got trolled so hard last two games, 60 min+ each game. With feeders AFKing and trolling me telling me I have to apologize for calling them terribad newbs, and to uninstall. har har was a long night.

Eldaran
05-26-2011, 04:28 PM
so many terrible people play this game.... gaaahhhhhh

DiamondDust
05-26-2011, 04:56 PM
so many terrible people play this game.... gaaahhhhhh

Sounds like you're talkin about me!
lol

Knuckle
05-26-2011, 07:24 PM
this game creates more stress than RL, especially when you are playing ranked with trolls and feeders. How the fuck do you put that much time into a game for that reason alone.

Bruno
05-26-2011, 07:39 PM
this game creates more stress than RL, especially when you are playing ranked with trolls and feeders. How the fuck do you put that much time into a game for that reason alone.

I wish I had a game I was that passionate about atm. I'm guessing the only game that's going to come close to that this year is Battlefield 3.

Knuckle
05-26-2011, 07:42 PM
Well my problem is I got to a skill level where pretty much everyone was good, got trolled a few games and found myself in a downward spiral where literally it's like your teammates are from a mental asylum.

DiamondDust
05-26-2011, 08:07 PM
Well my problem is I got to a skill level where pretty much everyone was good, got trolled a few games and found myself in a downward spiral where literally it's like your teammates are from a mental asylum.

Yeah... It's why I've stopped taking games seriously.
I use to try really hard on LoL before I stopped playing, and good pretty good.
Same with CoD4. I was trying to get into Cevo, and played with MoS, HAUSEN, and raov. ... Though I ended up not playing anymore. Too much stress~

naez
05-27-2011, 01:23 AM
Vayne is growing on me. She may be the most ridiculous fed "auto-attack champ", I just take chunks out of people especially when the W procs, people like literally insta die.

With her Q, TriForce (Sheen), and 250% crit I was critting for 1k+ late game easy.

Her E stun is kind of *****rdly to land. Maybe once a game. You'd think you could set it up with her Q but it only goes like 3 feet and she is so squishy you really don't want to get that close 99% of the time. Really funny to use when someone is being a magget hiding in the bushes though.

http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/1842/vayne.th.jpg (http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/1842/vayne.jpg)

Prince
05-27-2011, 03:39 AM
i am pr0 clr tbh

Prince
05-27-2011, 04:11 AM
so dum that healing doesnt give u assist tho

naez
05-27-2011, 05:18 AM
so me, prince, chadlek, a pal and his pal doing a game. I'm on vayne, prince on cleric, we are doing good @top maggeting their Jax n shit. Well Pal's pal feds their vayne @mid so like 15 mins in we start insta dying to ganks/team fights.

I immediately say surrender plan stands asap. Pal's pal is optimistic we will still win the entire game, while I just played negative nancy.

Long story short 45 mins in Pal scores a pentakill(steal) on Twitch and we go in for the win. As we're killing the Nexus I start a surrender (which I had been doing the entire game, team fed+ks so insta die etc.). 4 votes at last go thru as we kill the Nexus.

Camera pans over to victory screen.... then switches all quick and our base explodes and we lose. Other team was like ?????????? I laughed my butt off and still am

pal's pal was so raged he didn't even stay for chat lolo

Eldaran
05-27-2011, 08:19 AM
so dum that healing doesnt give u assist tho

It should give you an assist bud. Who were you playing?

Knuckle
05-27-2011, 10:49 AM
prince trolling, heal gives assist, thats why i go soulstealer on soraka, pop ur ult anytime theres a team fight right before a champ dies.

Massive Marc
05-27-2011, 11:12 AM
Trouble @ Riot.

If you followed the drama on HotshotGG's stream last night you probably are aware of the situation. There is a thread on the main League of legends page.

Apparently, Riot decided to change the seeding for the Dreamhack qualifiers at the last minute. Not only was this qualifier never supposed to happen, but during season 1, many changes were made without notifying teams about said changes. The most important change was the amount of circuit points needed to qualify. CLG (seed 1) now faces a top tier team (seed 8-Team EG) instead of the whatever team EG replaced (lower tier).

Riot wants their game to become a high end eSport, and with this type of shenanigans, how can anyone take them seriously ?

I would be pissed if my team put all our time in to seeding first, just to have the tournament changed at the last minute.

Prince
05-27-2011, 02:30 PM
everyone cares

jk no one does

naez
05-27-2011, 04:18 PM
thanks for share. good job

Eldaran
05-27-2011, 04:23 PM
goog job

Massive Marc
05-27-2011, 04:47 PM
i hate all of you.

DiamondDust
05-27-2011, 04:51 PM
Trouble @ Riot.

If you followed the drama on HotshotGG's stream last night you probably are aware of the situation. There is a thread on the main League of legends page.

Apparently, Riot decided to change the seeding for the Dreamhack qualifiers at the last minute. Not only was this qualifier never supposed to happen, but during season 1, many changes were made without notifying teams about said changes. The most important change was the amount of circuit points needed to qualify. CLG (seed 1) now faces a top tier team (seed 8-Team EG) instead of the whatever team EG replaced (lower tier).

Riot wants their game to become a high end eSport, and with this type of shenanigans, how can anyone take them seriously ?

I would be pissed if my team put all our time in to seeding first, just to have the tournament changed at the last minute.

This is yet another reason why nobody should take this game (or others) super seriously. It's just a game...

so me, prince, chadlek, a pal and his pal doing a game. I'm on vayne, prince on cleric, we are doing good @top maggeting their Jax n shit. Well Pal's pal feds their vayne @mid so like 15 mins in we start insta dying to ganks/team fights.

I immediately say surrender plan stands asap. Pal's pal is optimistic we will still win the entire game, while I just played negative nancy.

Long story short 45 mins in Pal scores a pentakill(steal) on Twitch and we go in for the win. As we're killing the Nexus I start a surrender (which I had been doing the entire game, team fed+ks so insta die etc.). 4 votes at last go thru as we kill the Nexus.

Camera pans over to victory screen.... then switches all quick and our base explodes and we lose. Other team was like ?????????? I laughed my butt off and still am

pal's pal was so raged he didn't even stay for chat lolo

I often play with 4-5 people/premade. If we only have 4, and someone is being an asshole (Like trying to go mid on Trynd, and or stealing the blue buff from out jungler) we will get to the point of almost winning the game, and we all surrender. Some of the best NerdRage I have seen has come from this!

Massive Marc
05-27-2011, 05:00 PM
This is yet another reason why nobody should take this game (or others) super seriously. It's just a game...

When $100,000.00 is on the line, people tend to take things seriously.

DiamondDust
05-27-2011, 05:30 PM
When $100,000.00 is on the line, people tend to take things seriously.

Yeah I guess you're right. I knew there was money involved, but not that much. If it's enough to make a living off of. Then yeah. Get super cereal about it.
So...
The whole team splits? Or 100k per person?
How many hours do you think they put into the game?

Massive Marc
05-27-2011, 05:36 PM
Yeah I guess you're right. I knew there was money involved, but not that much. If it's enough to make a living off of. Then yeah. Get super cereal about it.
So...
The whole team splits? Or 100k per person?
How many hours do you think they put into the game?

The team splits the money.

Hours Played:

If I had to make a educated guess, I'd put the hours played per person, from the start of the season at 2100~ hours.

Prince
05-27-2011, 06:03 PM
aka one persons split (a generous 30k taking taxes into account, though is prob actually lower) divided by 2100 hours equals a whopping $14 an hour return on investment. BIG MONEY

DiamondDust
05-27-2011, 06:06 PM
Yeah... I bet there is some serious NerdRage when they lose. That paycheck is what's gonna feed them, and if they lose.
Screwed~

Knuckle
05-27-2011, 06:24 PM
thats just one tournament, these guys play in prize tourneys every month. plus endorsements and a shit load of free nerd gear.

DiamondDust
05-27-2011, 06:33 PM
Maybe you should become one? :p

Massive Marc
05-27-2011, 07:09 PM
Knuckles is right. Not only that , CLG helped League of Legends become mainstream.

Anyway, lets play tonight. Im ready to rock you newbs,

Knuckle
05-27-2011, 07:13 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5JqPxmYhlo
2busy

Knuckle
05-27-2011, 07:15 PM
jk ill probably get on.

Pheer
05-27-2011, 08:30 PM
Pheerful, 1516 rating

I have several friends from another game around 1800-1900 rating that got me into the game

best corki alive

DiamondDust
05-27-2011, 09:05 PM
jk ill probably get on.

Game... Tomorrow. When I get off work!

Knuckle
05-27-2011, 09:22 PM
Pheerful, 1516 rating

I have several friends from another game around 1800-1900 rating that got me into the game

best corki alive

I play a mean corki, but I'd be interested to see yours.

Prince
05-28-2011, 12:15 AM
i am best clr

Pheer
05-28-2011, 08:37 AM
ap gragas op

im basically this guy except better and american imo obv get smashed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AlV4PoJQQ4

Knuckle
05-28-2011, 09:55 AM
i want to see someone good with shen and ashe, so i can do my ap/hybrid TF and we can global rape.

Pheer
05-28-2011, 11:35 AM
i want to see someone good with shen and ashe, so i can do my ap/hybrid TF and we can global rape.

take a look at my ranked stats for shen

Knuckle
05-28-2011, 04:16 PM
take a look at my ranked stats for shen

ill be on tomorrow for sure, ill check ya out, add knuckle.

Edzilla
05-28-2011, 09:23 PM
Zagadar
Jarvan, Renekton, Zilean, Ryze, Singed.
1380 was my highest.

Edzilla
05-31-2011, 10:26 PM
ill be on tomorrow for sure, ill check ya out, add knuckle.

GL be able to get to pick shen in a ranked.

naez
06-01-2011, 02:26 AM
Teemo is a pretty *****rdly carry, but this team was extremely heavy. I think other team outkilled us for quite awhile, feddin ass team so I insta die

http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/7337/teemou.th.jpg (http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/7337/teemou.jpg)

Also yes, my summoner name is now: no fed plx

You knew it would happen

Some so called "PvP experts" claim that Teemo isn't a good character, that's bullshit, they only say that because they hate playing against him. Teemo isn't a character for noobs, he needs someone like me with over 5 years of online PvP experience to harness his awesome power. I've only lost one ranked game playing with Teemo and that was I had to go AFK because my mom had made me a hot pocket and I didn't want to be rude.

Knuckle
06-01-2011, 03:53 AM
39 kill kennen loses..cuz naez trolls/afks ryze and makes us lose obv.

Prince
06-01-2011, 04:42 AM
naez playing about as well as he usually does

http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/6128/naezisgood.jpg

Knuckle
06-01-2011, 10:46 AM
naez playing about as well as he usually does

http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/6128/naezisgood.jpg

Thunder Up? its asinines australian cousin.

snwbrdr642
06-01-2011, 11:02 AM
not likin the free champs as much this week.

naez
06-01-2011, 11:46 AM
h0h0 i was stoney baloney when I bought ryze he p much sux like the poor mans Malzahar so I just kinda trolled around that game. AD fiddles ftw apparently and also 7 creep kills gg I don't even bother taking screenshots of Prince's fedd games not enough HD space

also was gone for like 5 mins QQ when we lost with the 39 kennen kills still carried team with roots in your pvp imo

http://eu.leagueoflegends.com/board/attachment.php?attachmentid=18876&d=1298726357

naez
06-01-2011, 03:03 PM
Got stuck on another feddin ass team (as usual), but captain Teemo was on duty. Really liking this character.

http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/423/teemo2o.th.jpg (http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/423/teemo2o.jpg)

Made their Teemo ragequit near the end. Dropped an ignite on his ass while he was getting maggeted during a teamfight, but he still somehow managed to escape with like 20% hp and not die. That is until he sprinted right into one of my shrooms for the killing blow /all olo

Now I think about it Hextech gunblade would be better on Teemo than Bloodthirster, will I get like a HoT from the magic damage on my E DoT?

edit: Lol just noticed our feddin ass Annie bought 2 Guardian Angels and a Lifesteal emblem, no boots >.<

Isidro
06-01-2011, 07:13 PM
captain teemo is legit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTs0xdeMRDI

Prince
06-01-2011, 09:51 PM
Now I think about it Hextech gunblade would be better on Teemo than Bloodthirster, will I get like a HoT from the magic damage on my E DoT?

pretty sure i bought hextech gunblade on teemo and both u + chadlek were like HOHOHO WUT KINDA NEWBIE WUD BUY THAT ON TEEMO MAN U SUX

then i carried team but u both fed + ksed so we lost anyway

naez
06-01-2011, 11:21 PM
not ME br0

my 2nd acct is b& i am appealing them both now tickets submitted

Prince
06-01-2011, 11:31 PM
yea my first acct got banned for "abandoning"

abandoning aka having laptop overheat and auto turn off like 3x in one game olo

http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/6277/bannedgo.jpg

Pheer
06-02-2011, 10:59 AM
http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/7508/swaincarry.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/684/swaincarry.jpg/)

51 minute 3v5 game not so ez

PS. ryze is good, this week's champs are good (especially swain)

Knuckle
06-02-2011, 12:20 PM
Lee Sin is free this week, excited to practice with him a bit, I was going to buy him over Vayne, and Vayne is boring as fuck so I wish I had =(

naez
06-02-2011, 03:15 PM
I played Lee Sin did not like.

Played Vayne did like.

Ryze is "ok", poor mans Malzahar.

Swain is cool just fucking always oom so quick.

Bought Evelynn, really liked that char she is beast throughout entire game.

Knuckle
06-02-2011, 03:44 PM
I played Lee Sin did not like.

Played Vayne did like.

Ryze is "ok", poor mans Malzahar.

Swain is cool just fucking always oom so quick.

Bought Evelynn, really liked that char she is beast throughout entire game.

eve got buffed recently, ill have to check her out.

Ryze is not a poor mans malzahar sir, none of his actions need to be channeled, malzahar is single target dps, ryze can do some beastly aoe dmg. But I do see more malzahars in ranked than ryze, for sure.

Lee Sin is team dependent, which means I'll never play him when I'm rolling with you trolls.

baalzy
06-02-2011, 06:09 PM
Malz has a better early game and is a great anti-carry + ganker while having a strong silence.

I love Swain though, build him right and make sure your teammates get you blue buff and he becomes a walking death machine.

Massive Marc
06-02-2011, 06:21 PM
Fuck this weeks free champs... Teemo feeders, bad swains, fucking blitz..

It's been harsh lol....

Anyone up for playing tonight ? 5's premade non-ranked (cause most of you are baddies)

Pheer
06-02-2011, 09:29 PM
malz bursts and then walks away, ryze does damage every couple seconds

malz relies on landing his full combo + ulti to get a kill, ryze just q-w-q-e spam spam spam spell machine guns people dead

malz ult gets completely negated by one cheap magic resist item, ryze doesnt even have to ulti to kill people

malz can end up quite squishy, while ryze ends up fairly tanky late game

TL;DR: Ryze is a demon at all times but malz gets shit on by a quicksilver sash

Knuckle
06-02-2011, 09:31 PM
Second game attempting to play blind monk, was no jungler on the team so I grabbed smite and rapidly typed in 'how to jungle lee sin' as champion screen loaded. $$$
http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh4/estrang87/knuckleproLoLandEQMonk.jpg

Pheer
06-02-2011, 10:31 PM
boots of swiftness, gross

Knuckle
06-02-2011, 10:32 PM
boots of swiftness, gross

their only CC was ashe

Pheer
06-02-2011, 10:34 PM
their only CC was ashe

then berserker greaves dawg, lee sin has plenty of gap closers already

Prince
06-03-2011, 01:48 AM
soraka + WoW druid + drunk dwarf are literally 3 best champs in entire game

snwbrdr642
06-03-2011, 02:27 AM
i'm actually taking boots of swiftness a lot now that their are tenacity items in game. you dont always have to get merc treds if there are lots of CC champs on their team.

i'm not sure what boots i would take on lee tbh. he doesn't get that much from the attack speed, maybe mobility... so idk maybe you could just get merc treds cause nothing else helps you that much.

also ori has a slow and noct has a fear.

Estrang
06-03-2011, 02:39 AM
I want Tralina so bad I can taste it

mmmmmmmmmm

Knuckle
06-03-2011, 02:48 PM
i'm actually taking boots of swiftness a lot now that their are tenacity items in game. you dont always have to get merc treds if there are lots of CC champs on their team.

i'm not sure what boots i would take on lee tbh. he doesn't get that much from the attack speed, maybe mobility... so idk maybe you could just get merc treds cause nothing else helps you that much.

also ori has a slow and noct has a fear.

stuns are only thing im worried about, noc never has a chance to fear me/stands a chance.

Seriously Lin See just might be the most badass champion played right.

Massive Marc
06-03-2011, 06:25 PM
Kunckles, since you have the master p99 list, Invite everyone tonight for a custom game lawlz.

Knuckle
06-03-2011, 06:26 PM
custom game is $$$ no one wants to play another all mid against me though, so we could just do a straight up 5 on 5 draft imo.

Massive Marc
06-03-2011, 07:03 PM
Rally the troops, ill be on in a hour or so. Yah Draft mode for sure.l

snwbrdr642
06-03-2011, 07:24 PM
just added u knuckles

Koota
06-03-2011, 07:38 PM
custom game is $$$ no one wants to play another all mid against me though, so we could just do a straight up 5 on 5 draft imo.

ARAMs are my shit

Knuckle
06-14-2011, 08:08 PM
what the fuck 15 minute que time to log in, gd it Riot.

oh this is why
http://i.imgur.com/vpsPO.png

Knuckle
06-16-2011, 09:05 PM
http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh4/estrang87/akalibigthings.jpg

climbing the long hard road out of hell, i shall rise back to 1500s and beyond.

Twizzt
06-16-2011, 10:57 PM
incase you bros want to learn how to play anivia, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJAN1oDRJpk

Knuckle
06-17-2011, 12:46 AM
http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh4/estrang87/akalicontinues.jpg

rampage continues as i have found my angel to escape ELO hell, 9 straight wins ranked. not a single win without the most kills.

Japan
06-17-2011, 01:24 AM
add COOTEREATER, that's my handle and i'm damn good too

Knuckle
06-17-2011, 01:37 AM
finished 1367 for th evening, forgot season 2 is starting soon. FUCK. =/ oh well

JayDee
06-17-2011, 02:02 AM
Big Knuckle wut u doing with yer life bro

Knuckle
06-17-2011, 09:19 PM
Big Knuckle wut u doing with yer life bro

http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh4/estrang87/brogath.jpg

playing smurf account

Twizzt
06-18-2011, 04:04 AM
4 zeals on irelia? wtf? 4 warmogs? jesus lord you must of had like 6k hp

Knuckle
06-18-2011, 09:46 AM
4 zeals on irelia? wtf? 4 warmogs? jesus lord you must of had like 6k hp

Knuckle
06-25-2011, 05:16 PM
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=718201

FUCKING DRAFT RACING...

Best. CUstom. Game. Ever

Everyone has to try it.

or your a bitch.

Heartbeats
06-25-2011, 05:59 PM
SC2 is where it's at. Someone step to me!

Knuckle
06-25-2011, 06:00 PM
no thanks, blizzard is a shitty sellout company, LOL at being forced to be online to play single player mode, fuck that game.

Heartbeats
06-25-2011, 06:04 PM
Yeah that is some gayness to the anus. Not that I ever play single player anyway.

KilyenaMage
06-26-2011, 02:17 PM
Anyone here playing Orianna?

Incredibly strong laner and brings huge AOE mid/late game.

150 CS at 16 mins last game - and I'm not a very good last hitter in general.