PDA

View Full Version : When the cope is so real.

Gravydoo II
12-17-2020, 10:42 AM
Narcissistic Victim Syndrome: The Harmful Effects of Coping
Coping is often seen as a good thing. But coping mechanisms often hide underlying issues, and when left untreated, can cause more harm than good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hywUAPazoPc

All cope is welcome. Memes, stories, and videos. Lets have some fun.

imperiouskitten
12-17-2020, 10:44 AM
The Pope Smokes Cope
..and the Morms Gave it To Him!

kjs86z
12-17-2020, 11:39 AM
op is taking the vaccine first

charmcitysking
12-17-2020, 12:04 PM
op is taking the vaccine first

feniin
12-17-2020, 12:13 PM
https://i.imgur.com/u5MJ2KY.jpg

HalflingSpergand
12-17-2020, 12:20 PM
Used to love cope

douglas1999
12-17-2020, 01:19 PM
I'm sure dems will find a way to cope with the fact that there was a ton of evidence of fraud and that the democratic machine actively discouraged investigating any of it, because that's super not shady at all.

Rachael Maddow: "No evidence of fraud!"
*hearing in Georgia presenting testimony and evidence*
*hearing in PA presenting testimony and evidence*
*hearing in Michigan presenting testimony and evidence*
*hearing in Nevada presenting testimony and evidence*
*literal forensic audit of a voting machine showing it did in fact flip several thousand votes*
Rachael Maddow: "No evidence of uhhhh, widespread fraud! Gotta move them goalposts"

Funny pictures of rednecks will certainly help you to cope with the fact that biden and harris could very well be illegitimate on top of being awful, awful candidates.

feniin
12-17-2020, 01:22 PM
Evidence includes rulings/injunctions from zero courts, zero state legislatures, zero federal agencies. But please, continue with your insane ramblings about testimony and evidence from people paid to lie in hearings.

Cassawary
12-17-2020, 01:37 PM
Evidence includes rulings/injunctions from zero courts, zero state legislatures, zero federal agencies. But please, continue with your insane ramblings about testimony and evidence from people paid to lie in hearings.

https://i.imgur.com/3oGZTJb.jpg

Babizul
12-17-2020, 01:45 PM
As per DePerno, a 68.05% error rate was assigned to Dominion Voting machines such that "68.05% of the ballots are sent for bulk adjudication or are collected and kept in a folder--"sent somewhere where people in another location can change the votes."

DePerno explained to the Gateway Pundit that "the vote flipped based on the algorithm. It can be done manually or through a machine." This is "either a function of the program or it's done offsite" and "then sent back to the system" after it was adjudicated "or it was done internally in the program."

This proves that the alleged glitches of vote flipping that were discovered during the hearing of the Trump legal team with state legislators and whistleblowers were not human error but machine errors.

In addition, DePerno raised that the machines' systematic programming is designed to actually "generate errors that affect the outcome of the election" since it was "meticulously created to do exactly what it did". He said this was not done by amateurs but by "a major software company or foreign entity".

"This violates all cybersecurity protocols. It doesn't matter who you vote for. No one can be confident that with a 68.05% error rate that your ballot was not mass adjudicated," he said.

Allied's forensic report was actually conducted by a team of experts and professionals such as Harvard University MBA holder Russel James Ramsland, Jr. who previously worked for the National Aeronautics and Space Administration and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Thus, the forensic results are credible.

Thulian
12-17-2020, 01:54 PM
Most disgraceful dishonest election ever, media covered it all up because they are losers

havent met 1 person that voted biden that had any money at all

Jibartik
12-17-2020, 01:58 PM
Last night I was like, ill watch the news.

I turned on fox first (just randomly dont try to read into it to hard). Laura Ingram said that covid precautions were a war on christmas so i got mad and changed the channel to CNN

on cnn, the guy was talking slowly to the camera on a super closeup and saying something like " the way of life... that we know... is over.... it is a new worl--" and then I turned that off.

I presume he was talking about trump or something.

Either way the point is, how do I cope with both sides being literally batshit crazy right now and there being nobody, not a single person, who has any rational thing to say?

magnetaress
12-17-2020, 02:58 PM
How do I cope with a persistent need to let go of life and stop wasting resources on frivolous pursuits? Pass on and allow future generations to make the mistakes they will make. There seems to be some kind of expectation that I heroically rise to any occasion or adversity. That I take my beatings and share what I know with the ungrateful, ignorant, lost writhing masses of "humanity". I am not motivated. I don't feel or think you all deserve me. My wrath. Or my life. And there's nothing but pain and agony in store if I communicate with humanity on any meaningful level. I would like destroy us all.

No, this is not a cry for help or a desire for anything to change. It simply is objective reality. And I cope by killing skeletons in Rathe. I think that the vast majority of you are in for a very rude awakening, and it's high time I stopped haunting this place. I'm tired, goodbye for now.

Evia
12-17-2020, 03:05 PM
https://open.spotify.com/album/04GabS9SHT9GSirfHl7YJJ?si=4HfqYGKaTK6qSSNOZF52FQ

Good album

Jibartik
12-17-2020, 03:08 PM
2020: this is the greatest attack on democracy
2016: #resist! He is not my president!

I dont get people.

Babizul
12-17-2020, 03:16 PM
2020: this is the greatest attack on democracy
2016: #resist! He is not my president!

I dont get people.

You should stay in/stick with Everquest.

Jibartik
12-17-2020, 03:16 PM
I do! I like picking berries at grandmas.

Thulian
12-17-2020, 04:51 PM
Mental health epidemic in america right now

feniin
12-17-2020, 06:04 PM
Mental health epidemic in america right now

A lot of people trying to scrape their Trump 2020 stickers off their car and find a place to safely dispose of their made in China merchandise.

Babizul
12-17-2020, 06:31 PM
A lot of people trying to scrape their Trump 2020 stickers off their car and find a place to safely dispose of their made in China merchandise.

I think you would benefit from hooked on phonics.

Gravydoo II
12-17-2020, 06:44 PM
Mmmmf... the cope sustains me like this sausage sammich...
This is some good cope. Very nice.

feniin
12-17-2020, 06:49 PM
I think you would benefit from hooked on phonics.
:rolleyes:

Poor guy is living in a fantasy world where he thinks the fat, orange traitor won. Maybe try living in reality in 2021.

Shourty
12-17-2020, 06:50 PM

That is a coping tidbit right there. In this niche it didn't happen. Plenty of evidence that it happened in many other niches but we won't look at that.

Vivitron
12-17-2020, 06:52 PM
As per DePerno, a 68.05% error rate was assigned to Dominion Voting machines such that "68.05% of the ballots are sent for bulk adjudication or are collected and kept in a folder--"sent somewhere where people in another location can change the votes."

DePerno explained to the Gateway Pundit that "the vote flipped based on the algorithm. It can be done manually or through a machine." This is "either a function of the program or it's done offsite" and "then sent back to the system" after it was adjudicated "or it was done internally in the program."

This proves that the alleged glitches of vote flipping that were discovered during the hearing of the Trump legal team with state legislators and whistleblowers were not human error but machine errors.

In addition, DePerno raised that the machines' systematic programming is designed to actually "generate errors that affect the outcome of the election" since it was "meticulously created to do exactly what it did". He said this was not done by amateurs but by "a major software company or foreign entity".

"This violates all cybersecurity protocols. It doesn't matter who you vote for. No one can be confident that with a 68.05% error rate that your ballot was not mass adjudicated," he said.

Allied's forensic report was actually conducted by a team of experts and professionals such as Harvard University MBA holder Russel James Ramsland, Jr. who previously worked for the National Aeronautics and Space Administration and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Thus, the forensic results are credible.

Good news; they hand recounted these votes. https://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/2020/12/17/antrim-county-hand-tally-certified-election-results/3937898001/

Gravydoo II
12-17-2020, 07:05 PM
Funny how Dominion is demanding Sidney "shake voice" powell stop talking that shit about them. Shes about to fuck around and find out why you dont go on a rampant lying spree about a company, which is now causing that company money, business, and its reputation. Its libelous, criminal, and just plain bullshit.

Imagine me saying all that shit about your business "oh they put roofs on sideways and WILL steal from your house! " how long you think that would keep happening before someone got a lawsuit up their ass? Here it comes.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alisondurkee/2020/12/17/dominion-demands-sidney-powell-retract-knowingly-baseless-voting-machine-conspiracy-theory/?sh=751321443db0

I hope they sue her into the fucking work house. You know what happens in the work house..

Babizul
12-17-2020, 07:34 PM
:rolleyes:

Poor guy is living in a fantasy world where he thinks the fat, orange traitor won. Maybe try living in reality in 2021.

Nice assumption. I don’t really care who won. I’m comfortable, so it won’t affect me. Do I still read enough to know what’s going on? Yes, it’s a luxury that I enjoy.

Babizul
12-17-2020, 07:35 PM
Good news; they hand recounted these votes. https://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/2020/12/17/antrim-county-hand-tally-certified-election-results/3937898001/

I know.

Vivitron
12-17-2020, 08:17 PM
I know.

After the hand recount essentially matched Dominion in the relevant county, what remains interesting about the report?

Thulian
12-17-2020, 08:22 PM
https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/video-shows-chicago-cops-storming-into-wrong-home/2395993/

Jibartik
12-17-2020, 08:25 PM
I feel like there are people out there that would say something like "well dont live in neighborhoods with criminals" I'm so conditioned by apologists about this stuff.

Babizul
12-17-2020, 08:28 PM
After the hand recount essentially matched Dominion in the relevant county, what remains interesting about the report?

The report shows what the machines are capable of. I don’t remember pointing out a specific county or making any statement further other than posting the result of the machine’s software analysis so I’m confused as to why you keep slinging around information while passively acting like I attacked you.

HalflingSpergand
12-17-2020, 08:29 PM
I've lived in good hood (rivervale) and very bad (freeport) the difference is very drastic its mind blowing

Thulian
12-17-2020, 08:35 PM
see you in bag end

FatherSioux
12-17-2020, 08:36 PM
The issue is why would we ever use machines that have those functions?

Gravydoo II
12-17-2020, 08:45 PM
The function of changing a vote? Maybe to change a vote. Like, it counted it wrong, then you could change it to the correct number.

When you go to the bank and the teller adds the amount of money you deposit to your account. Then they recount it, then change it to the correct number, which happened to be one dollar off.

How can one person do it honestly with money but nobody on earth could when it comes to voting?

Why would it have to be nefarious and underhanded? Dont you think they would have several people from each side there, making sure the other side didnt cheat, like in every counting room? Dont you think people would check and double check it against the numbers counted by hand? Like they did... it was off by 1 vote. 1.

douglas1999
12-17-2020, 08:45 PM

In which relevant county? The hand recount in the county where 5000 votes flipped is precisely what detected the error there. It raises questions about where else this might have occured, it would take months to do the same thing in every county in the nation.

Which is a different issue than the georgia state-wide recount, where the allegation was that people who should not have voted did vote, or that fraudulent ballots were counted. Simply hand-counting the results that the machine already spit out would not catch either of those errors, which is why trump wanted an actual proper signature verification audit, and for voter rolls to be checked against voter turnout.

It's almost as if checking the integrity of 150 million votes in about a month would be hard to do. This is why it's so alarming and shady that democrats have been insisting over and over that it's pointless, and everything is fine, and please move along nothing to see here. Especially when they themselves have raised the exact same concerns in past elections.

douglas1999
12-17-2020, 08:52 PM
Why would it have to be nefarious and underhanded? Dont you think they would have several people from each side there, making sure the other side didnt cheat, like in every counting room? Dont you think people would check and double check it against the numbers counted by hand? Like they did... it was off by 1 vote. 1.

If you could be bothered to watch any of the numerous hearings about this, a major recurring theme from dozens of witnesses is that republican observers in democrat counties *were not* allowed to properly observe the counting, sometimes being kept as much as thirty feet away, being insulted and threatened to be kicked out by the person in charge.

A judge ruled that as long as there are observers essentially anywhere in the building, it counts as "meaningful access" to the counting procedures.

It's just absurd, and again, maybe *republicans* were doing tons of shady shit, unfortunately there are exactly zero legal challenges being presented by democrats in say, downticket elections that they lost, that any such things occured by republicans. The takeaway point is that you should want to know if an election is legit or not, even if you are super angry 24\7 at the current president.

The way this stuff has been treated has essentially been: "Hey, did you guys steal the election?" - "Nahh, nah we didn't" - "Welp okay!" Tonight on Maddow: *No Evidence* of republican DELUSIONS about voter fraud!!"

Cassawary
12-17-2020, 08:54 PM
an actual proper signature verification audit

Up here we sign the envelope, not the ballot. How would that help?

Did you vote?

Gravydoo II
12-17-2020, 09:02 PM
No. They said they were not allowed "meaningful" access, which means nothing at all. Rudy said that so you can thank him for the adjective they used.

So as far as you are concerned, you started at "they are guilty" and you are working your way backwards? We already had this talk. Affidavits dont mean shit. I could write one right now saying I saw 12 unicorns stealing ballots from boxes. It wouldnt mean a damn thing.

The thing I do know is this. Republicans are not honest actors. They are not to be trusted. With the likes of roger stone, jacob wohl, nick fuentes, tim pool, crush pillbaugh, glenn beck.. on and on. They are not honest, at all. You expect me to believe anything from the republican side after they have been caught in SO many lies?? So many fake scandals that just turned out to be a person being paid a few thousand bucks to lie?? Thank your friends for ruining your reputation. Your word cannot be trusted by anyone.

Not believing in reality and telling a lie are two different things.

Show me ONE VOTE that was "fraudulent". Just one.

Dont make this about emotions, buddy. I think we all know who is emotional here and which side is ready to go on a mass shooting spree if they dont get their treasonous way. Not seeing too many democrats talk about how much they need "2nd amendment supplies for the near future". Now if that isnt upset, the big mad, or just plain fucking insane.. Believing the idea that every single judge in the USA is in on on big scandal to throw trump out of office is.

Babizul
12-17-2020, 09:30 PM
No. They said they were not allowed "meaningful" access, which means nothing at all. Rudy said that so you can thank him for the adjective they used.

So as far as you are concerned, you started at "they are guilty" and you are working your way backwards? We already had this talk. Affidavits dont mean shit. I could write one right now saying I saw 12 unicorns stealing ballots from boxes. It wouldnt mean a damn thing.

The thing I do know is this. Republicans are not honest actors. They are not to be trusted. With the likes of roger stone, jacob wohl, nick fuentes, tim pool, crush pillbaugh, glenn beck.. on and on. They are not honest, at all. You expect me to believe anything from the republican side after they have been caught in SO many lies?? So many fake scandals that just turned out to be a person being paid a few thousand bucks to lie?? Thank your friends for ruining your reputation. Your word cannot be trusted by anyone.

Not believing in reality and telling a lie are two different things.

Show me ONE VOTE that was "fraudulent". Just one.

Dont make this about emotions, buddy. I think we all know who is emotional here and which side is ready to go on a mass shooting spree if they dont get their treasonous way. Not seeing too many democrats talk about how much they need "2nd amendment supplies for the near future". Now if that isnt upset, the big mad, or just plain fucking insane.. Believing the idea that every single judge in the USA is in on on big scandal to throw trump out of office is.

You seem upset.

Vivitron
12-17-2020, 09:41 PM
The way this stuff has been treated has essentially been: "Hey, did you guys steal the election?" - "Nahh, nah we didn't" - "Welp okay!" Tonight on Maddow: *No Evidence* of republican DELUSIONS about voter fraud!!"

The way I'm seeing it treated is differently. I see the allegation, based on Allied's forensic report on Antrim county's voting machines, that "the vote flipped based on the algorithm". Okay, big if true. Then I see that the vote in question -- Antrim county -- had a hand recount after the report was made. The vote had not been flipped. Therefore not true.

The people who believe the election was stolen are wandering through a desert they swear is full of oases. For over a month now every time they've pointed one out we investigated and discovered it was just another mirage.

Vivitron
12-17-2020, 09:46 PM
The issue is why would we ever use machines that have those functions?

I watched a video of the Dominion machine's adjudication function and agree it seems like a bad idea. The systems that have the voter spoil the ballot and fill out a new one if it doesn't scan right seem preferable.

Gravydoo II
12-17-2020, 10:06 PM
You seem upset.

I just watched the most alpha billionaire on earth with god-tier genes have his ruling dynasty taken by a man whos brain is half dementia and half communism.

How would that make you feel?

No just kidding. Whos the president elect again? lol

bubur
12-18-2020, 12:17 AM
politics are always fair and youre a retard if you think they arent

duhhhhh one side does shady things to win durrrrr

stupid. united states has always been known for its fair elections lol idiots cant believe u. morons

bubur
12-18-2020, 12:18 AM
btw u guys heard of that cyberdick game? 100/100 review score btw

Gravydoo II
12-18-2020, 12:45 AM
the lawn mower man 2020?

Jibartik
12-18-2020, 01:23 AM
https://i.imgur.com/f0pZXRz.png

I'd be like, hmm strong arguments though.

imperiouskitten
12-18-2020, 01:25 AM
https://i.imgur.com/f0pZXRz.png

I'd be like, hmm strong arguments though.

oil blood money make them killers ride cold

bubur
12-18-2020, 02:54 AM
Shut up you coping bitch piece of trump trash. It’s Biden time now mother fucker so sit down and get fucked

It’s time to spread your ass loser. Own up, we’re in control now and guess what we’re fucking you

Time for unity bitch

imperiouskitten
12-18-2020, 03:00 AM
Listen fat, if you aint down with my n*ggaz then you aint black

magnetaress
12-18-2020, 09:42 AM
Dreads are weird, but sometimes they are awesome.

Babizul
12-18-2020, 02:16 PM
Shut up you coping bitch piece of trump trash. It’s Biden time now mother fucker so sit down and get fucked

It’s time to spread your ass loser. Own up, we’re in control now and guess what we’re fucking you

Time for unity bitch

Hmmm. Drink my ass like wine, daddy?

Also what is it like being alone with no women or children?

Jibartik
12-18-2020, 02:20 PM
Time for unity bitch

https://i.imgur.com/u6vwWkJ.png

https://i.imgur.com/J3lMnqK.png

https://i.imgur.com/CvqXSpf.png

magnetaress
12-18-2020, 02:22 PM
yikes plz, i don't care what color the trolly is

make it go fasssst

https://i.imgur.com/Ld1YiC9.jpg

My goal to be a whore riding in the trolly kinda failed, but it was a _noble_ effort.

Jibartik
12-18-2020, 02:26 PM
yikes plz, i don't care what color the trolly is

make it go fasssst

https://i.imgur.com/Ld1YiC9.jpg

My goal to be a whore riding in the trolly kinda failed, but it was a _noble_ effort.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-N_RZJUAQY4

magnetaress
12-18-2020, 02:32 PM
https://i.imgur.com/MitaQlq.jpg

Jibartik
12-18-2020, 02:35 PM
https://i.imgur.com/MLAjrTz.png

magnetaress
12-18-2020, 02:40 PM
If god formed me in his image? And created the world? Who's to blame for my output?

Babizul
12-18-2020, 03:17 PM
:ohttps://i.imgur.com/MitaQlq.jpg

10/10 would ream out asshole while listening to Mariah Carey and butt-chugging bang energy.

Thulian
12-18-2020, 06:37 PM

Time for unity bitch

Pretty sure you dont even live in the US?

imperiouskitten
12-18-2020, 06:53 PM
Fuck them otha n*ggaz cuz I RIDE biden n*ggaz
I DIE biden n*ggaz
FUCK them otha N8Ggaz

Gravydoo II
12-18-2020, 07:17 PM
cause im down for no limit and TRU

Cassawary
12-18-2020, 07:18 PM
I DIE biden n*ggaz
FUCK them otha N8Ggaz

swearing isn't a political position

magnetaress
12-19-2020, 10:35 AM
swearing isn't a political position

I DIE biden n*ggaz
FUCK them otha N8Ggaz

BarnabusCollins
12-19-2020, 10:59 AM
They're just biden' their time until the shit hits the fan.

Gravydoo II
12-19-2020, 11:24 AM
It is biden time.

Gravydoo II
12-19-2020, 11:33 AM
Did ya'll see that shit on FOX news where loud dobbs had to eat a plate of shit retracting all his statements about smartmatic?

BarnabusCollins
12-19-2020, 11:43 AM
Faux News still says 19 men from Afghanistan OR Iraq did 9/11. With boxcutters. And people made calls from cruising altitude in 2001 from their cell phones. All the debris at Shanksville was so sad, looked just like Patsy Cline's crash irl, except there was no debris at all at Shanksville. Atta's passport found in immaculate condition in the raging inferno of the WTC debris, another miracle!

magnetaress
12-19-2020, 12:10 PM
Deep Breathing
Breathing is an annoying cliché at this point, but that’s because the best way to calm anxiety really is to breathe deeply. When battling my own anxiety, I turned to the concept of “5 3 7” breathing:

Breathe in for 5 seconds
Hold the breath for 3 seconds
Breathe out for 7 seconds
This gentle repetition sends a message to the brain that everything is okay (or it will be soon). Before long, your heart will slow its pace and you will begin to relax—sometimes without even realizing it.

BarnabusCollins
12-19-2020, 12:15 PM
Silverstein and pals cleared 3 bil - a miracle! How much of that cut did Bush and Giuliani get? Shits gettin' serious ain't it? No motherfuckers its always been.

Gwaihir
12-19-2020, 12:34 PM
Silverstein and pals cleared 3 bil - a miracle! How much of that cut did Bush and Giuliani get? Shits gettin' serious ain't it? No motherfuckers its always been.

It'll be nice to see things returning to "normal", with steins, bergs, cohen's, and witz' in their rightful place atop the heap.

magnetaress
12-19-2020, 03:47 PM
ppl are deluded if they think things will be 'normal' in their lifetime

BarnabusCollins
12-19-2020, 03:49 PM
ppl are deluded to think death is the end

HalflingSpergand
12-19-2020, 03:51 PM
Deep Breathing
Breathing is an annoying cliché at this point, but that’s because the best way to calm anxiety really is to breathe deeply. When battling my own anxiety, I turned to the concept of “5 3 7” breathing:

Breathe in for 5 seconds
Hold the breath for 3 seconds
Breathe out for 7 seconds
This gentle repetition sends a message to the brain that everything is okay (or it will be soon). Before long, your heart will slow its pace and you will begin to relax—sometimes without even realizing it.

imperiouskitten
12-19-2020, 07:44 PM
The cope woke pope
. . . And the norms flave it jew Tim !

imperiouskitten
12-19-2020, 07:45 PM
Faux News still says 19 men from Afghanistan OR Iraq did 9/11. With boxcutters. And people made calls from cruising altitude in 2001 from their cell phones. All the debris at Shanksville was so sad, looked just like Patsy Cline's crash irl, except there was no debris at all at Shanksville. Atta's passport found in immaculate condition in the raging inferno of the WTC debris, another miracle!

I remember making cellphone calls from planes in the early 2000s. Seems like that functionality was disabled later to me. Probably a natsecurity change so the feds could control the narrative of any future hijack :p or prevent terrorists from communicating across multiple planes

Thulian
12-19-2020, 07:48 PM
with 50 % of our population refusing to take the vaccine and a brand new strain coming out every 2 months i dont see anything changing soon

imperiouskitten
12-19-2020, 08:09 PM
That breathing exercise is cool but I prefer just asking a trusted pal to gently strangle me. Works amazing.