PDA

View Full Version : Why don't I see

Misto
05-19-2011, 11:30 AM
Why don't I see you big bad PVPers rap battling like people on In Por Ylem.

I'm disappointed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbwKKTJKmZ8

Eldaran
05-19-2011, 11:57 AM
We don't need rap battles when bull riding competitions are in the making.... cowboy up bro

Knuckle
05-19-2011, 12:22 PM
more like...we dance off bitches.

lanystvyl
05-27-2011, 11:14 AM
you mean dance of the fire flies?

WizardEQ
05-27-2011, 12:28 PM
Maybe it's a generation thing, but I have trouble understanding about half the posts, typically as responses. If anyone recognizes my avatar, you know it's not because of a lack of intelligence.

What I really don't get are the semi-erratic, half-sentence, broken phrasiological posts that drop like bombs all over the boards. I don't expect a sesquipedalian feast here. And it's not a criticism at all, just an observation. It's me not understanding, I'm sure everyone else does or at least the ones around the same age. Sometimes I think I need to filter through babelfish, but I'm not sure what language I would select.

Are most of you in your 20's here?

[BTW, the first person that can identify exactly where my avatar comes from will get a small prize. I'm still a real lowbie, but I've found out that anything helps in this game.]

Xaxian

wehrmacht
05-27-2011, 12:47 PM
I don't expect a sesquipedalian feast here.

Linguistics does not = intelligence.

Women on average use a larger variety of words than men and speak more words per day but consistently score lower in cognitive reasoning.

Basically it means you are better at describing things but it doesn't really help if you can't grasp the subject matter.

naez
05-27-2011, 01:43 PM
we had mad rap battles on the Bloods vs. Crips server

deathgirl
05-27-2011, 06:00 PM
[BTW, the first person that can identify exactly where my avatar comes from will get a small prize. I'm still a real lowbie, but I've found out that anything helps in this game.]

Xaxian

THE MEGA SOCIETY. R U 1 IN A MILLION? CAN I HAS PRIZE NAO?

DiamondDust
05-27-2011, 06:15 PM
more like...we dance off bitches.

lol

Giovanni
05-30-2011, 11:23 PM
I don't expect a sesquipedalian feast here.
Xaxian

You been to Old Country Buffet?

Splooie
05-31-2011, 02:19 AM
Xaxian

tineye.com.

Also, you're a gigantic douche.

Salty
05-31-2011, 10:03 PM
tineye.com.

Also, you're a gigantic douche.

You tell em

http://poopspant.com/tineye.PNG

naez
05-31-2011, 11:26 PM
hey bros what just happened

JayDee
05-31-2011, 11:53 PM
If anyone recognizes my avatar, you know it's not because of a lack of intelligence.

So if I put up an avatar of Dominique Wilkins, I will be able to dunk on people

Abacab "The REAL truth"
06-01-2011, 04:01 AM
Check this out Misto droppin' bad threads on mad reds
believe he's trollin' but could just be lackin' 21 chromosomes, ya feel me?
Dumb ass aviak ranked, spendin' all day in rants and flames
and still got nothin' funny to say

Get your shit together cause you're ballin' with the wizard
don't need to pvp to come out a winner
don't need to troll cause my forum cred is bigger
don't need to flame on cause I'm a board warrior comin' at a house *****

Abacab "The REAL truth"
06-01-2011, 04:02 AM
So cowboy up

Krimsin
06-01-2011, 10:38 AM
lulzing hard @ mega asperger's society

I've heard if u slip a crisp Benjamin in with your test submissions they give you access to the website not created by me in 3rd grade.

Knuckle
06-01-2011, 03:26 PM
lulzing hard @ mega asperger's society

I've heard if u slip a crisp Benjamin in with your test submissions they give you access to the website not created by me in 3rd grade.

epic tag.

WizardEQ
06-01-2011, 09:25 PM
I'm on at night, Deathgirl, so send me a tell to claim your prize. I always pay up on bets, you will find out.

So, using the word "douche" makes you the alpha-male. Irony has many forms. Think what you will, doesn't matter to me!

I am actually a member of "said" society. You can be, too. Just use your infinite wisdom, take the entrance exam (that is if you can find it), and apply! Simple as that. It's only that there are currently around ~30 members world-wide, but I'm sure you can swing it pal. Mensa has nothing on you.

Xaxian

Krimsin
06-01-2011, 10:44 PM
I am actually a member of "said" society. You can be, too. Just use your infinite wisdom, take the entrance exam (that is if you can find it), and apply! Simple as that. It's only that there are currently around ~30 members world-wide, but I'm sure you can swing it pal. Mensa has nothing on you.

I took a look at the "Titan Test". Seems the perfect scam to pry money from all the self-appointed geniuses of the world. $50 bucks to grade 45 questions what a deal. :rolleyes:

Abacab "The REAL truth"
06-02-2011, 01:22 AM
I took a look at the "Titan Test". Seems the perfect scam to pry money from all the self-appointed geniuses of the world. $50 bucks to grade 45 questions what a deal. :rolleyes:

Only $50 to feel important? I wonder how many people pay the fee and still remain at a shift manager position in some fast food joint? that 176 I.Q really comes in handy there when you've flunked college for the fifth time because you can't cite sources...

Ya know what I'm sayin'?

deathgirl
06-02-2011, 02:22 AM
epic tag.

I made it, ty ^_^

Knuckle
06-02-2011, 08:33 AM
I made it, ty ^_^

A+. plz respond to pm

WizardEQ
06-02-2011, 11:59 AM
I disagree to the comment about flunking out of college. Most members do quite well, as you would imagine, with post-secondary education which is undergraduate, graduate and post-grad. Some have multiple PhDs, in the order of 6 or 7. On the flip side, some do lack the social skills to adequately interact with professors to garner that extra edge to succeed. And of course, some do not finish their school. In any population, there are no absolutes; there's the majority swimming around the middle of the bell curve and those who make it to the tails of any normal distribution. With such a small population though, I find it safe to say that most have attained the highest forms of education you'll find anywhere.

Now take a look at this:

http://www.eskimo.com/~miyaguch/grady/emptypromise.html

To summarize, do those with high IQs necessarily have a significant advantage to succeed?

To address your second point about success (as in a job), I partially agree with it. A higher IQ doesn't translate into a higher salary, per se. It does at the 110-140 level because this level is required to get through college, and an undergrad degree is necessary for a career that will sustain yourself or a family. IQ beyond that (140+) won't get you that CEO job necessarily, but it should be sufficient to become a mathematician, particle physicist, or member of a think-tank. The positive correlation does taper off at the high end because the high paying jobs actually require more fortitude and determination than anything else. To be an investment banker you need to have a college degree or MBA, be willing to work ~90-120 hours a week, be a team player, and do whatever it takes. In these types of jobs, creativity is thrown out the window. That's why people with high IQs don't do these jobs; after a while they become so mundane and boring there's no more need to do them! The old adage: the world is run by "C" students rings true.

When the subject of IQ comes up, it is funny to see how people react. Your reaction is pretty defensive. It's not really the reaction I'd expect from these boards. I was actually looking more for interest rather than disdain. Also, an IQ of 176 is the minimum IQ required for entrance into Mega, not the ceiling. Members come from all walk of life and have unique interests. Our main similarity is that we like to solve problems, either fabricated or real-life. In the two careers I've had, I've worked with some very highly intelligent folks who do their jobs extremely well. Noone could get beyond a fraction right on the Mega or Titan tests. You can talk about the problems and even do some, but very few take the entire test, and even fewer get a 43/48. Don't talk the talk, if you can't walk the walk.

As an adult (let's say around 24 and finished with school) if you're successful you should be able to make enough money to support yourself at the bare minimum. When you start out, you're probably not making a hell of a lot. Even $50,000 is not a lot today! But as you become more proficient and acquire more responsibilities, you should eventually be making more and have enough to support yourself well, take a vacation or two, or even support a family. I worked in consulting for a decade and saw my salary triple over time. As of now, I'm doing a job I love, am married with a large family, have built my second house (over 6000 sq. ft. on an acre), can take vacations, and pretty much coast the rest of the way. I've used my powers for good and am pretty damn proud of the results. This last stuff I should never have to say, but I'm saying it because it has to be said.

I suggest that anyone here go for it!

Chanur
06-02-2011, 01:07 PM
I think the board would be better served if Tyen could translate WizardEqs posts into graph form.

JayDee
06-02-2011, 03:02 PM
Dude with the nazi menorah avatar got trolled

Knuckle
06-02-2011, 03:50 PM
I think WizardEQ and Asinine Cowboy could have some good mumble conversations, maybe start a hallmark gift card club?

Knuckle
06-02-2011, 03:50 PM
I think WizardEQ and Asinine Cowboy could have some good mumble conversations, maybe start a hallmark gift card club?

fuck i meant online store

Skope
06-02-2011, 04:16 PM
So if I put up an avatar of Dominique Wilkins, I will be able to dunk on people

hahaha. win.

Krimsin
06-02-2011, 04:32 PM
I disagree to the comment about flunking out of college. Most members do quite well, as you would imagine, with post-secondary education which is undergraduate, graduate and post-grad. Some have multiple PhDs, in the order of 6 or 7. On the flip side, some do lack the social skills to adequately interact with professors to garner that extra edge to succeed. And of course, some do not finish their school. In any population, there are no absolutes; there's the majority swimming around the middle of the bell curve and those who make it to the tails of any normal distribution. With such a small population though, I find it safe to say that most have attained the highest forms of education you'll find anywhere.

Now take a look at this:

To summarize, do those with high IQs necessarily have a significant advantage to succeed?

To address your second point about success (as in a job), I partially agree with it. A higher IQ doesn't translate into a higher salary, per se. It does at the 110-140 level because this level is required to get through college, and an undergrad degree is necessary for a career that will sustain yourself or a family. IQ beyond that (140+) won't get you that CEO job necessarily, but it should be sufficient to become a mathematician, particle physicist, or member of a think-tank. The positive correlation does taper off at the high end because the high paying jobs actually require more fortitude and determination than anything else. To be an investment banker you need to have a college degree or MBA, be willing to work ~90-120 hours a week, be a team player, and do whatever it takes. In these types of jobs, creativity is thrown out the window. That's why people with high IQs don't do these jobs; after a while they become so mundane and boring there's no more need to do them! The old adage: the world is run by "C" students rings true.

When the subject of IQ comes up, it is funny to see how people react. Your reaction is pretty defensive. It's not really the reaction I'd expect from these boards. I was actually looking more for interest rather than disdain. Also, an IQ of 176 is the minimum IQ required for entrance into Mega, not the ceiling. Members come from all walk of life and have unique interests. Our main similarity is that we like to solve problems, either fabricated or real-life. In the two careers I've had, I've worked with some very highly intelligent folks who do their jobs extremely well. Noone could get beyond a fraction right on the Mega or Titan tests. You can talk about the problems and even do some, but very few take the entire test, and even fewer get a 43/48. Don't talk the talk, if you can't walk the walk.

As an adult (let's say around 24 and finished with school) if you're successful you should be able to make enough money to support yourself at the bare minimum. When you start out, you're probably not making a hell of a lot. Even $50,000 is not a lot today! But as you become more proficient and acquire more responsibilities, you should eventually be making more and have enough to support yourself well, take a vacation or two, or even support a family. I worked in consulting for a decade and saw my salary triple over time. As of now, I'm doing a job I love, am married with a large family, have built my second house (over 6000 sq. ft. on an acre), can take vacations, and pretty much coast the rest of the way. I've used my powers for good and am pretty damn proud of the results. This last stuff I should never have to say, but I'm saying it because it has to be said.

I suggest that anyone here go for it!

TL;DR

Open a landscaping business in any area greater than a hundred thousand people and you are a millionaire inside of 10 years.

IQ doesn't mean dick. You are obviously swollen with useless ideas which is why you prattle on like a 15 year old with something to prove on a message board to a game retired half a decade ago.

mimixownzall
06-02-2011, 05:51 PM

Women on average use a larger variety of words than men and speak more words per day but consistently score lower in cognitive reasoning.

Basically it means you are better at describing things but it doesn't really help if you can't grasp the subject matter.

And Wehrmacht wonders why he never gets laid.

WizardEQ
06-02-2011, 09:59 PM
There is a theory that a person with an IQ of 160 would have difficulty conversing with someone with an IQ of 130, who in turn would have problems relaying ideas to one with an average IQ of 100.

The following post is from someone who addresses this gap. They are not my own words. Quite amusing. Parentheses I have added.

"Yes I think it (refers to gap) is. Much more so that any difference in age or ethnicity.

The reason being that there would always be frustration between them (man and woman), that they would not be able to converse at the same level.

The more intelligent one would therefore seek a mistress or a lover with whom they can have a sensible conversation. This could easily lead to an affair from which the marriage might well not survive.

It would get worse and worse the longer time went on and the older they get, since conversation is a key to good companionship once you hit middle-age, and takes over even from sex in old age.

I am middle-aged myself, but if I found a teenager, even right down to 16 (the legal minimum), who could match me intellectually, who had imagination and was eager to explore all sorts of philosophical ideas with me, I would consider her to be a much better marriage prospect than a woman in her 30s, more appropriate age-wise and probably more knowledgable about life and the world, but who was only interested in fashion, celebrities and soaps."

This is akin to how off-base some of the replies have been to my post. The 16 year minimum was news to me; maybe he was European.

WizardEQ
06-02-2011, 10:01 PM
I don't know what it is about you, but I find you absolutely hilarious! Maybe it's the avatar coupled with your quips. You are very, very funny. You seem like a person to chew to fat with around a campfire.

WizardEQ
06-02-2011, 10:03 PM
http://www.eskimo.com/~miyaguch/grady/nazi.html

deathgirl
06-02-2011, 10:24 PM
"Yes I think it (refers to gap) is. Much more so that any difference in age or ethnicity.

The reason being that there would always be frustration between them (man and woman), that they would not be able to converse at the same level.

The more intelligent one would therefore seek a mistress or a lover with whom they can have a sensible conversation. This could easily lead to an affair from which the marriage might well not survive.

It would get worse and worse the longer time went on and the older they get, since conversation is a key to good companionship once you hit middle-age, and takes over even from sex in old age.

I am middle-aged myself, but if I found a teenager, even right down to 16 (the legal minimum), who could match me intellectually, who had imagination and was eager to explore all sorts of philosophical ideas with me, I would consider her to be a much better marriage prospect than a woman in her 30s, more appropriate age-wise and probably more knowledgable about life and the world, but who was only interested in fashion, celebrities and soaps."

This is akin to how off-base some of the replies have been to my post. The 16 year minimum was news to me; maybe he was European.

If he is so smart, why did he marry someone who he isn't compatible with? OH THAS RITE ALL MEN THINK WITH THEIR DICKS REGARDLESS OF IQ

another femnazi reply brought 2 u by deathgirl who just entered her 20s and is bummed that teenage girls are more age appropriate for men of all ages

PureLo
06-02-2011, 10:29 PM
not all men think that way deathgirl, sorry :(

deathgirl
06-02-2011, 10:30 PM
btw a teenager would definitely be more fitting for him intellectually because only teenagers still give a fuck about exploring philosophical ideas.

deathgirl
06-02-2011, 10:31 PM
not all men think that way deathgirl, sorry :(

hope not :rolleyes:

Knuckle
06-02-2011, 10:35 PM
I don't know what it is about you, but I find you absolutely hilarious! Maybe it's the avatar coupled with your quips. You are very, very funny. You seem like a person to chew to fat with around a campfire.

Well played, you hit me in my vulnerable chink, pride. I heartily accept your offer, I'll bring the iron rations.

Krimsin
06-03-2011, 02:09 AM
another femnazi reply brought 2 u by deathgirl who just entered her 20s and is bummed that teenage girls are more age appropriate for men of all ages

Which works because most women never grow out of either being fashion obsessed wasteful drones good only for fucking or the even larger population of uglies forming jealous inferiority complexes about those they wish they could be.

Congrats on helping to fill the cheap seats.

Prince
06-03-2011, 02:33 AM
teenage girls are more age appropriate for men of all ages

dady liek

deathgirl
06-03-2011, 02:40 AM
Which works because most women never grow out of either being fashion obsessed wasteful drones good only for fucking or the even larger population of uglies forming jealous inferiority complexes about those they wish they could be.

Congrats on helping to fill the cheap seats.

I'm a scientist and I hate fashion and I'm really good looking so I guess YOUR DUM

Estrang
06-03-2011, 02:46 AM
Youre ugly compared to tralina

Estrang
06-03-2011, 02:50 AM
Id suck the toejam out of her toes

anyone remember the game toejam and earl. was a good game but im dead serious about eating the crud out of her feet.

deathgirl
06-03-2011, 05:58 AM
Youre ugly compared to tralina

your so ilitrate u proly think my avatar is me

Haul
06-03-2011, 01:28 PM

WAIT HOLD ON, STOP THIS TRAIN! Wehrmacht has the word cognitive in his vocabulary? I never would have guessed in a million years!

Haul
06-03-2011, 01:31 PM
your so ilitrate u proly think my avatar is me

First off its spelled illiterate you fucking lesbian. Secondly, no one cares what you look like irl cause your probably just as ugly as your avatar.

Knuckle
06-03-2011, 02:12 PM
First off its spelled illiterate you fucking lesbian. Secondly, no one cares what you look like irl cause your probably just as ugly as your avatar.

In Deathgirl's defense, as an honorary KA member, I must say is quite the looker. Still love you though Haul

PureLo
06-03-2011, 02:25 PM
i don't know who is who on the forums, but i've seen a few beauties on the P99 facebook comments wall and if Deathgirl is who i think she is than Knuckle is right.... she is quite gorgeous.

But everyone is entitled to their own opinions.

deathgirl
06-03-2011, 05:09 PM

better haul urself outta dem assburgers! i no how 2 spell iliteret.
it was a joke haul. anyone of clear perception would be able to tell that I'm a sesquipedalian with perfect spelling skillz.

also, it's you're*

Krimsin
06-03-2011, 06:32 PM
I'm a scientist and I hate fashion and I'm really good looking so I guess YOUR DUM

Cosmetology =/= science :D

wehrmacht
06-03-2011, 06:51 PM
Now take a look at this:

The problem is that many forms of IQ measurement are heavily slanted towards linguistics and memorization. The dumbest of women can score well in these areas. Other forms of testing are weighted heavily towards advanced fields of math where only compartmentalized, retard savants are going to be able to compete (ie: aspergers).

Since the children of high IQ couples seem to regress to the mean of their long genetic history (race), the only longterm, meaningful application of IQ testing would be to find out which racial groups consistently perform poorly or below average and enact a plan of sterilization or genocide to prevent them from dragging down the rest of the human race. An alternative would be to isolate them on their own continent/planet.

The article also mentions that the high IQ children "matured" earlier. This is an ambiguous term that doesn't mean anything in the context they use it but most of what I've seen says the exact opposite. African children learn how to walk earlier and seem to mature sexually the fastest while having the lowest IQ, Caucasians are right in the middle, North East Asians develop the slowest, walk last, and seem to have the highest IQ on the bell curve that I've seen.

http://www.eskimo.com/~miyaguch/grady/nazi.html

IQ has nothing to do with self preservation. If you live in a country and someone tries establishing a state within a state and undermines your interests, people tend to react violently and expel you. Jews have been expelled from 79 different countries, many such as Spain multiple times. The Nazis were hardly doing anything new here. People don't want their economic and political systems infiltrated and taken over by alien, mafia groups that extort the ethnocentric majority they care nothing about.

How is the normal population supposed to survive and keep the Bernie Madoffs out when a state within a state is formed operating under mafia laws like this?

Agudath Israel: Mesirah Overrides America’s Laws

http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/2011/05/agudath-israel-mesirah-overrides-americas-laws/

More alien, mafia, codes of conduct:

"Yosef: Gentiles exist only to serve Jews"

http://www.jpost.com/JewishWorld/JewishNews/Article.aspx?id=191782

More alien, mafia, codes of conduct: "Yosef: Gentiles exist only to serve Jews"

If he is so smart, why did he marry someone who he isn't compatible with? OH THAS RITE ALL MEN THINK WITH THEIR DICKS REGARDLESS OF IQ

Women tend to try and portray themselves as sex objects due to their subconscious desire to reproduce and have a family so men tend to treat them that way. Self fulfilling prophecy.

Krimsin
06-03-2011, 07:13 PM

http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/2011/05/agudath-israel-mesirah-overrides-americas-laws/

Jew raise some interesting points!

Haul
06-03-2011, 10:44 PM
Lesbians

WizardEQ
06-05-2011, 03:57 PM
http://graphjam.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/703eba67-1912-4513-9f4a-f0a532366079.png

FYI, Chris Langan is a member of Mega. He got a 42/48 first time around, and a 47/48 the second time when it was still allowed.

Here's an easy analogy for you guys:

39916 : EQ :: 99724 : __________

SUSUGAM
06-07-2011, 04:15 AM
http://graphjam.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/703eba67-1912-4513-9f4a-f0a532366079.png

FYI, Chris Langan is a member of Mega. He got a 42/48 first time around, and a 47/48 the second time when it was still allowed.

I got this.

39916 : EQ :: 99724 : Wizard is a faggot.

Duma
06-07-2011, 11:47 AM
I got this.

39916 : EQ :: 99724 : Wizard is a faggot.

1/1

Krimsin
06-07-2011, 06:38 PM
1/1

OMFG he got in the mega-soziety!!!

Akim
06-08-2011, 03:26 AM

Holy shit guy. What is mega?

I'll be real for a moment, let me clear this up,

I like to get a hair cut, get a few drinks in me, and fuck the first and second thing that looks and smells fertile.

Now that you know my credentials; your analogy? Fuck that! I don't even know what that means. But my brain is bigger, your brain is probably the size of a female brain, mens brains are five times the size of a females. it's science. and if you're so smart you would have seen this outcome way before I forced it upon you.

You want a mind fuck smart guy?
www.thealchemywebsite. Start with the 15th fucking century and work your way up.

Haul
06-09-2011, 03:59 AM
Lesbian scientist.

Ridas
06-09-2011, 07:24 AM
The problem is that many forms of IQ measurement are heavily slanted towards linguistics and memorization. The dumbest of women can score well in these areas. Other forms of testing are weighted heavily towards advanced fields of math where only compartmentalized, retard savants are going to be able to compete (ie: aspergers).

Since the children of high IQ couples seem to regress to the mean of their long genetic history (race), the only longterm, meaningful application of IQ testing would be to find out which racial groups consistently perform poorly or below average and enact a plan of sterilization or genocide to prevent them from dragging down the rest of the human race. An alternative would be to isolate them on their own continent/planet.

The article also mentions that the high IQ children "matured" earlier. This is an ambiguous term that doesn't mean anything in the context they use it but most of what I've seen says the exact opposite. African children learn how to walk earlier and seem to mature sexually the fastest while having the lowest IQ, Caucasians are right in the middle, North East Asians develop the slowest, walk last, and seem to have the highest IQ on the bell curve that I've seen.

IQ has nothing to do with self preservation. If you live in a country and someone tries establishing a state within a state and undermines your interests, people tend to react violently and expel you. Jews have been expelled from 79 different countries, many such as Spain multiple times. The Nazis were hardly doing anything new here. People don't want their economic and political systems infiltrated and taken over by alien, mafia groups that extort the ethnocentric majority they care nothing about.

How is the normal population supposed to survive and keep the Bernie Madoffs out when a state within a state is formed operating under mafia laws like this?

Women tend to try and portray themselves as sex objects due to their subconscious desire to reproduce and have a family so men tend to treat them that way. Self fulfilling prophecy.

lolwat

WizardEQ
06-09-2011, 02:21 PM
no one's been able to solve the analogy?! (That's an interrobang, fyi.) Amazing.

C'mon guys, I "tailor-made" it for this population of 20-40 year old gamers. It has EQ in it! Can't make it any easier. Here's a hint: don't overthink it and you will easily get it.

Having a high IQ doesn't necessarily mean that you can cure cancer, or reverse global warming. But it usually means you can think "outside the box" and solve complex puzzles and analogies.

wehrmacht
06-09-2011, 04:44 PM
reverse global warming

That's hilarious someone claiming to have "high IQ" would believe in the global warming scam designed to create a world carbon tax. While I'm sure c02 may have some effect on environment, it's not anywhere near as drastic as they claim.

Every time they mention something about c02, they always say "it's the highest it's been in the last 100,000 years" or something stupid. That amount of time span is nothing. If you go back millions of years, it's been astronomically higher. It's one of the reasons dragonflies the size of school buses were running around. Insect growth is directly determined by amount of oxygen in the atmosphere. To get the oxygen that high ,you also need high levels of c02 to feed the plants.

The earth doesn't end when c02 goes higher. The earth is currently c02 starved if anything and ecosystems on earth would actually benefit if it was higher:

http://www.geocraft.com/WVFossils/PageMill_Images/image277.gif

WizardEQ
06-09-2011, 09:11 PM
Also, funny how you miss my point completely with your myopia. I used "global warming" as a catch-all phrase because everyone is aware of it. Do I state my views on it anywhere? Quite presumptuous of you. I use it merely as an example to make a previous point.

Working in an almost purely liberal environment that perceives itself as "highly intelligent" (even though some are complete dimwits), I sometimes have the feeling that my own thoughts and ideas are completely radical and outrageous. Based on past experience, I usually keep my thoughts to myself. I've learned that most others just cannot comprehend past certain levels of understanding or logical reasoning. Most put heart before head.

Personally, I feel that global warming is another piece of the propaganda machination produced by society/government/people. You are correct with your analysis it seems. Much of society has jumped on this bandwagon so long ago that they have no idea why they're still on it; it's called blind acceptance at this point. Original thought exists merely as a fleeting thought for many.

I also think that many illnesses, including cancer are psychosomatic. If I dare bring this up in conversation, someone inevitably voices that their mother/sister/son/cousin died a miserable, long, painstaking death from some horrible form of cancer. Conversation over, because at this point emotions are high and rational thought defenestrates. I'm not saying illnesses are brought on purely by bad thoughts. I am saying that the power of positive thinking, meditation, and mind control can influence various aspects of everyone's life in extreme ways. Doctors have seen tumors in terminally-ill patients shrink to nothing and have no "medical" explanation for this. We, as humans, have so much to learn we haven't even scratched the surface yet.

The next time, think before you blindly judge someone.

WizardEQ
06-10-2011, 09:40 AM
geomagnetic reversal!

This global phenomenon has severe catastrophic implications and makes "global warming" look like child's play. Nobody wants to talk about this one because it's cycle is more well-known and is almost sure to happen. [Our culture is hooked on these apparent "reality" shows which are the furthest from the truth. We submerge ourselves in distraction to hide from reality. Look around at everyone texting, using cell phones, surfing the internet. Less and less of us are observing or interacting with our surroundings. We're in a very counterproductive stage in evolution right now. I hope that it's merely a blip which will redirect itself towards a more productive path.]

The last complete reversal happened almost a million years ago, and though not a certainty to cause global extinction, there is the possibility that humans could be wiped out with the next one. As a species, we are incredibly fragile and can exist only when certain parameters are met, including temperature, oxygen levels, CO2 levels, radiation, atmospheres (any prolonged exposure to less than 400 mb can kill us).

Our strength as a race is changing the environment around us, not adapting to it. There may be a portion of the population that can withstand a complete geomagnetic reversal but the majority could be wiped out within the first 50 years or so.

Krimsin
06-10-2011, 11:41 AM
As a species, we are incredibly fragile

Our strength as a race is changing the environment around us, not adapting to it. .

Name a single organism more able to adapt to a changing environment than we are. Calling humanity fragile is incredibly dull.

Jimes
06-10-2011, 12:35 PM
Name a single organism more able to adapt to a changing environment than we are. Calling humanity fragile is incredibly dull.

Roaches for one. There are many. Yeah we can adapt well individually. But have the oceans rise or fall a foot, or the average temperature shift a few degrees and you'll have millions upon millions dead, starving, homeless, and diseased.

Krimsin
06-10-2011, 01:54 PM
Humans survive in more environments than roaches.

JayDee
06-10-2011, 02:43 PM
I wonder what al gore has to say about this

deathgirl
06-12-2011, 06:44 PM
There may be a portion of the population that can withstand a complete geomagnetic reversal but the majority could be wiped out within the first 50 years or so.

I gd hope so

wehrmacht
06-13-2011, 04:16 AM
http://cache.io9.com/assets/resources/2007/10/planet-of-the-apes.jpg

Bootcamp
06-13-2011, 05:22 AM
Well clearly people with high EQ are stupid enough to write the stories of their lives on some old game's forums and expect people to actually give a shit. Also the lack of social skills is clearly visible having you hijack a thread that has nothing to do with you, your lack of balls or your hatin bluebie ass. gtfo wizardeqfag

Bootcamp
06-13-2011, 05:25 AM
EQ=IQ before anyone gets too excited. Imo having high EQ > high IQ

WizardEQ
06-13-2011, 11:36 AM
Well clearly people with high EQ are stupid enough to write the stories of their lives on some old game's forums and expect people to actually give a shit. Also the lack of social skills is clearly visible having you hijack a thread that has nothing to do with you, your lack of balls or your hatin bluebie ass. gtfo wizardeqfag

A study in psychology....

Do you have issues of rage?

Have you ever questioned your sexuality (I mean really deep down, in that place you hardly ever go)?

Did mommy breastfeed you long enough, or use that icky formula on you?

Did daddy beat you?

When you put yourself in a position like that, it reflects badly on ONLY you. Typically this lesson is learned early on in life, maybe the teenage years? So my conclusion is that you are literally infantile, because you surely are figuratively, or that you need some serious therapy as a man-child.

And STILL noone has solved my riddle yet!

RnR are so much fun.

Krimsin
06-13-2011, 12:34 PM
I gd hope so

That is the dumbest thing I've ever seen you say. And that's saying something...

Wipe out 80% of the world population. Cool, so you are able to farm for yourself? Herd cattle? Fix your toilet? U don't like the internet? Retarded ass emo 15 year old.

Duma
06-13-2011, 01:56 PM
That is the dumbest thing I've ever seen you say. And that's saying something...

Wipe out 80% of the world population. Cool, so you are able to farm for yourself? Herd cattle? Fix your toilet? U don't like the internet? Retarded ass emo 15 year old.

Some people might already be set up for all that you know. You assume everyone is helplessly dependent on modern social structure?

Cancerface
06-13-2011, 02:10 PM
Psuedo intellectuals make me hate the internet. Scratch that, they make me want to KILL the internet.

Bootcamp
06-13-2011, 02:23 PM
A study in psychology....

Do you have issues of rage?

Have you ever questioned your sexuality (I mean really deep down, in that place you hardly ever go)?

Did mommy breastfeed you long enough, or use that icky formula on you?

Did daddy beat you?

When you put yourself in a position like that, it reflects badly on ONLY you. Typically this lesson is learned early on in life, maybe the teenage years? So my conclusion is that you are literally infantile, because you surely are figuratively, or that you need some serious therapy as a man-child.

And STILL noone has solved my riddle yet!

RnR are so much fun.

Ok well, during the teenage years you also learn that the most cliché comebacks are:

1. Did mommy breastfeed you
2.Did daddy beat you

...I feel so burnt.

And what is this? "Do you have issues of rage"
I guess what you ment was: "You mad bro?"

lethdar
06-13-2011, 03:13 PM
Thread is full of dumb.

Also, is wizardeq lumie?

deathgirl
06-13-2011, 05:13 PM

I know all about agriculture, compost lavatories and survival, tyvm. I love the internet more than anything else, but sometimes I'd gladly sacrifice the speed of its physical development if the lower percentile of retards, aka the majority, could vanish. are you even aware of how vast this number is, and how mind-numbingly retarded it can get out there? the majority of the planet would be infinitely better off returning to a state of glorious wild, the seas filling up again, marvels like the amazon returning with thousands of species saved from extinction, a planet abundant with life that would otherwise become an intolerable echo of our own egotistical anthropomorphic tyranny of the environment; if we became self-centered enough to forget about the exploration of space altogether, then many of us would be driven mad from this predictable, meaningless economic leviathan of our own creation..
but guess what. my initial comment was obvs just a whim. I still hope idiots will die out over time, but the manpower they afford enables us to make technological advancements that excite me more than the regrowth of the amazon, sadly. ofc there is that small matter of geomagnetic reversal, and it's possible that none of this even matters. /shrug.

deathgirl
06-13-2011, 05:21 PM
tl;dr I realize the only hope of surviving an inhabitable planet is through technology afforded by sexillions of humans. I just wish they were all also at least partially sentient. :(

ps ilu deathgirlfappin2genocide taggist <3 :rolleyes:

WizardEQ
06-13-2011, 05:34 PM
Ok well, during the teenage years you also learn that the most cliché comebacks are:

1. Did mommy breastfeed you
2. Did daddy beat you

...I feel so burnt.

And what is this? "Do you have issues of rage"
I guess what you ment was: "You mad bro?"

I have to translate Freud's psychobabble into words you understand. So, you chose 1 & 2. Now we can move forward with treatment.

WizardEQ
06-13-2011, 05:39 PM
Psuedo intellectuals make me hate the internet. Scratch that, they make me want to KILL the internet.

Differentiate psuedo-intellectual and intellectual. If I admitted to you that I had a PhD, would you now change your mind because of a stupid piece of paper? I work with MANY who've graduated from Ivy League schools with PhDs. They all consider themselves intellectuals. Most can't form cogent arguments with their moderate EQ, IQ, or MQ. Obviously, you would choose a book written by a PhD over someone else, placing more weight on the real intellectual. Laughable! I can't stand ignorance, really can't.

deathgirl
06-13-2011, 05:44 PM
Laughable!

Misto
06-13-2011, 06:38 PM
Demand thread lock. This thread has been diverted from its original premise and/or purpose under Section 2 Article 5 Clause B.

Krimsin
06-13-2011, 11:00 PM
I know all about agriculture, compost lavatories and survival, tyvm. I love the internet more than anything else, but sometimes I'd gladly sacrifice the speed of its physical development if the lower percentile of retards, aka the majority, could vanish. are you even aware of how vast this number is, and how mind-numbingly retarded it can get out there? the majority of the planet would be infinitely better off returning to a state of glorious wild, the seas filling up again, marvels like the amazon returning with thousands of species saved from extinction, a planet abundant with life that would otherwise become an intolerable echo of our own egotistical anthropomorphic tyranny of the environment; if we became self-centered enough to forget about the exploration of space altogether, then many of us would be driven mad from this predictable, meaningless economic leviathan of our own creation..
but guess what. my initial comment was obvs just a whim. I still hope idiots will die out over time, but the manpower they afford enables us to make technological advancements that excite me more than the regrowth of the amazon, sadly. ofc there is that small matter of geomagnetic reversal, and it's possible that none of this even matters. /shrug.

The fact you can't plainly see the horribly destructive consequences of the college imposed pseudo-elitist mindset you hold proves your ignorance.

Without the economic leviathan you are forced to impose a slightly more efficient monster, one which involves total slavery, or abandon your hopes for space exploration all together. Pick your poison.

Fist_The_Lord
06-13-2011, 11:23 PM
ok what wizard is trying to say, is that he is better than all of us.

!.) He had to inform us all of his high IQ in his first post, so we would all know how smart he is, bow and submit to his superiority.

B.) He refuses to look at things from anyone else's point of view. why? because he already knows he's right.

4.) i herd u liek mudkips.

G.) he has a dr. phil PhD, so he is certain he knows how our minds work, as well as why we say the things we say.

11.) He is older than the majority of the community, and thus is much more wise to the ways of the world.

F.U.) He can't stand ignorance.

/flame on

wizard your a self absorbed piece of shit, your phd proves only that you spent far more time paying for overpriced education than most. you are arrogant, probably because you spent most of your life sucking the cocks of your teachers and bosses, while raising your nose to your "inferior" "peers". your social skills are a moot point, because you are trying to tell complete strangers in a rants and flames forum of and old game how smart you are. use that high IQ and figure out why we think your full of shit, and i bet your answer is that we are ignorant. how many bitches sucked your dick because of your high IQ? how many close, life long friends did your PhD and IQ score you? how many real life adventures have you had with those friends running from gaurds? (btw in the real world they are called cops). oh ya and did your high IQ ever keep you from gettin punched in the fuckin mouth?

/flame off

go fuck yourself smartass

Bootcamp
06-14-2011, 01:01 AM
One last reply to this eHomo

Hope it (wizardEQ is not human since it is above us all) realizes that if he would run it's mouth like this IRL it would get beat up like some 3rd grader. Thank god the internet is it's shield. I hope you have enough IQ to notice that every single person who has replied to this thread pitys you and your IGNORANCE of how to socialize. Put down the SAT books Einstein and go outside to see what the world is like.

deathgirl
06-14-2011, 03:10 AM
The fact you can't plainly see the horribly destructive consequences of the college imposed pseudo-elitist mindset you hold proves your ignorance.

Without the economic leviathan you are forced to impose a slightly more efficient monster, one which involves total slavery, or abandon your hopes for space exploration all together. Pick your poison.

lmfao, you think i've been to college? why thank you. the fact that you can't plainly see that I was just speaking from the heart is disconcerting.

btw I even said that my initial words were whimsical. that said, I don't think a world without the economic structure we have in place today is impossible, and without 'total slavery'. but i'm an idealist, so I often forget to take into account the self-centeredness of others. I guess my optimism on some lvl just assumes everyone will eventually evolve to understand the necessity, profit and possibilities in working together? 'Laughable!'

Halfelfbard
06-14-2011, 03:21 AM
Ill write a rap about Knuckle killing everyone.

Bootcamp
06-14-2011, 03:57 AM

Knuckle got so many yellows, ever on the right side of the text? Hell noes / Hackin like a mofo always running with Selo's / T-Staff or trueshot you know how it goes

Big ballin blue callin him out for a fight / gets em castrated with a butter knife / late night calls to his wife and she's like / damn knuckle you're the man of my dreams / love to see them yellow text on my screen you have a huge ePeen

The master of PVP, should see that shit on TV / but bro you still a fag rollin with Heresy

jk bro it's all good

Bootcamp
06-14-2011, 04:06 AM
ment to say left side of the text. ah well homo forums wont let you edit

Halfelfbard
06-14-2011, 04:26 AM
Knuckle chuckle run with a hustle / A 900 pound gorilla with a lota muscle

Draggin saggin knuckles on the ground / Hittin auto attack like an Atomic bomb

Kaboom Doom drop you ass in yellow / Text u read, u know u dead

(wrote in about 30 seconds)

Bootcamp
06-14-2011, 04:47 AM
^

what he said, whorella gave me head big bully knuckle makes me wanna stay in bed

killin blows left and right make blind with the yellow light / have to add that WizatdEQ is a homo or a dyke

Oh hello he's a smooth type fellow with such daring / "please K give us a yellow" but he aint sharing

always red never blue they get slapped with his fist / me and vile smoking hashish you know you cant touch this PEACE

Halfelfbard
06-14-2011, 05:09 AM
(Cracks Knuckles)

So you are no long a child, do u still posses ur super human strength? Oh shit really well show me how strong u are.

Wakin up from the bed never dead crackin heads / Bitch please ur vagina smells like its full of disease

club crackin never lackin a full supply of shit filled asslipped no beard havin ass packin red tagged bums

Cha-ching ya ding lvl 60 never thrifty / lost in a sea of dead 60's

A man killing everyone on a overload of meth, Knuckle bitches fresh to death

Halfelfbard
06-14-2011, 05:12 AM
I need cigs, when i return i expect butt post.

From the butt cuz its fresh from the anus. Haha chuckle and whatnot...yeah i need a fuckin cigarette.

Bootcamp
06-14-2011, 05:27 AM
TRUESHOT ENGAGED - and then he let's the ratchet clack / the one reason why most bluebies take a casket nap / get smacked by knuckle, that's a wrap / reading his posts on the forum makes me fapfapfap

I've got a poster of knuckle waving his toaster / pistol whip your girl while she tryin to watch oprah

playing with blues, like the strings on a cello / this cat so hardcore even his piss gets yellow

Halfelfbard
06-14-2011, 05:51 AM
Im back wit some crack and a cig in my hand New port special so delicious knuckle is the man with the masta plan

Aint got shit on me ill gut u like a pig jus to play with ur blood face down dead in a puddle of mud

Blue pvp is what i do, shootin out goo left and right cmon mang u wanna fite!?

(Thats it chill time, same name as in game...hit me up)

Bootcamp
06-14-2011, 06:12 AM
This dude, you know his skill is so sick / so much bloodshed you would think that he's crip

he's like a modern day marvel who's got game, never horrible / stay clear when you type slash who and see Knuckle

they call him mr. pvp fury been droppin noobs since 99' but really his comin through and blazin his 9 milli

ask any, bluebie how he feels when Knuckle fills his mind with hate / nevermind, all you see is you're dead LOADING PLEASE WAIT...

Halfelfbard
06-14-2011, 09:28 AM
good words, good rhymes but im a mastermind leavin haters and fools all behind

smackin my head on the desk i need a rest til tomorrow my friend we'll c who's best!

WizardEQ
06-14-2011, 10:02 AM
Demand thread lock. This thread has been diverted from its original premise and/or purpose under Section 2 Article 5 Clause B.

On no, he stated the dreaded LOCK clause. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

/roleplay ON

WizardEQ
06-14-2011, 10:11 AM

Thank god someone's got their head on straight!

The rest of you haters are dimwitted one-ply toilet paper pieces.

Thank god I know half the police and fireman force in my town so when I get pulled over now we can just shoot the shit. Because man, if I didn't know them, they'd be haulin' my pimp-ass off to jail big time with all the criminal activities I'm doing, hebdomadally.

Knuckle
06-14-2011, 10:15 AM
Holy shit I have bards writing ballads, now thats fame right there $$$

Bootcamp
06-14-2011, 11:15 AM
Don't call me a bard your face gets smashed in / you know I get the cash and / yellows on heresy all day like it was fashion

hater came back in a few years later and you're still a fraud / when I smite noobs like a god, better know what they call "the squad"

straight up and down like that

Knuckle
06-14-2011, 11:48 AM
i keep picturing the damn smite spell from LoL need to lay off that game for awhile.

Mababa231
06-14-2011, 11:52 AM
Thanks a lot..

WizardEQ
06-14-2011, 01:51 PM
ok what wizard is trying to say, is that he is better than all of us.

!.) He had to inform us all of his high IQ in his first post, so we would all know how smart he is, bow and submit to his superiority.

Never happened that way. Read the history again.

B.) He refuses to look at things from anyone else's point of view. why? because he already knows he's right.

I am probably the most objectively focused individual you'll ever meet, favoring logical deduction over emotional inductive reasoning, otherwise known as guess-work. I follow my emotions when that is required. It isn't require in silly postings here.

G.) he has a dr. phil PhD, so he is certain he knows how our minds work, as well as why we say the things we say.

You're not even close on this one, re-read my posting.

11.) He is older than the majority of the community, and thus is much more wise to the ways of the world.

I don't think this is true, but might be.

F.U.) He can't stand ignorance.

Ignorance is the sole reason the country (and therefore world) is in the shape it's in now. People are sheep simply mimicking thinking of others, with no mind to original thought.

You try to pigeon-hole me into what you think someone with my qualities may have, but you're dead wrong. That's the problem with the internet, people like yourself incorrectly posing judgment on others with your miserable social and ethical stereotypes which put constraints on certain "types" of people. You think all people with high IQs are pasty-white, have high foreheads, receding hairlines, wear floods (pants too high) with sneakers or sandals with socks, and male. Typical chauvinist.

Bootcamp
06-14-2011, 01:52 PM
CSB

Messianic
06-14-2011, 04:42 PM
Ignorance is the sole reason the country (and therefore world) is in the shape it's in now. People are sheep simply mimicking thinking of others, with no mind to original thought.

As someone who is an absolutely academic, non-emotional person, I find that ignorance really isn't the reason the world is so screwed up. That assumes that if people had near-complete knowledge, they would then make perfect decisions. The reality is even having better decision-making material, or knowledge - a definite positive to the world - doesn't fix problems because it just gives some men more power. And power is a neutral - it is good in the right hands, and bad in the wrong hands. Knowledge is nearly equivalent to power, especially in our age.

It's not so much that humanity doesn't know innately the answers to most of their problems. It's that even presented with correct knowledge, and even having good tools to discern right and wrong, true and false, they so often choose to be intellectually dishonest and deny what's right in front of them. Not necessarily because of emotion, or pain or pleasure, but for whatever similar temporal reason they have, or because they've committed to a certain manner of thought.

For example - education doesn't fix crime. It just makes criminals smarter. It might even reduce the number of criminals - but it increases the impact and damage of that smaller group of criminals.

Likewise, evil men just have more power to pursue evil. Good men have more power to pursue good.

Messianic
06-14-2011, 04:42 PM
As someone who is an absolutely academic, non-emotional person

Not to say I don't screw up plenty - but that's just my general outlook on life.

WizardEQ
06-15-2011, 07:44 AM
We may be talking about similar things here. Consider an example.

Adam is a 26 year-old unmarried, investment banker. He makes $140,000 per year and drives a Porsche (leased of course), has a $10,000 Rolex, pays $2500 in rent, and allots $3000 a month to clothing and frivolous expenses. He buys material goods on a whim and doesn't put much into savings because his philosophy is live now. Because he works so much, he parties hard on the weekends and like to "live life to the fullest."

Bob is a 30 year-old married teacher with 1 kid. He makes $60,000 per year and drives a used Camry that he purchase with money down he saved for a year. He wears a $30 Timex and hasn't purchased new clothes in months. He and his wife have a $1500 mortgage and own a small starter home. Bob was careful to chose location over anything else, and now his house has 80% equity in it. Before any purchase, he careful does his research, a quick cost-analysis, weighing the pros and cons. Every month he puts away 10% of his earnings (over and above the 10% taken for his retirement) into an index mutual fund and has been doing this since he graduated college. He now has a nice little "emergency fund" of $50,000 build up after 8 years.

I know many people like Adam and Bob. Adam is a smart guy, but chooses to be ignorant. Bob is well-informed, again by choice. It takes effort to be either, but it's the choices they make that determine who they are.

Which person is better for society?

As a caveat, it really doesn't matter overall to YOU or ME. Each individual example is illusory, or simply a projection of our thoughts and ideals. What you do doesn't affect me unless I allow it to, and vice versa. We should all do exact what we want to do.

Bootcamp
06-15-2011, 07:53 AM
I'd go with Bob. Adam is a dick.

luciffer911
06-15-2011, 08:08 AM
thank you guys

Knuckle
06-15-2011, 09:02 AM
i dont really care for adam or bob.

Krimsin
06-15-2011, 10:05 AM
Who wears a watch?

I think neither has chosen a profession worth anything to society. I mean teaching might be a more noble calling if it weren't for the corrupt racket that is modern education.

The US gov't would pick Bob simply because he has chosen to produce a replacement tax payer.

I'd probably pick Adam because his frivolous spending habits help create a luxury market where quality in goods actually matters, an area of manufacturing sorely missed in today's world.

JayDee
06-15-2011, 03:26 PM
Shotgun toutin elmer fudd *****
the day i met money i fell in love *****

just fucked you all up

disclaimer i copied that shit from Lil Wayne

Halfelfbard
06-15-2011, 05:43 PM
U rhymed with the same word.

JayDee
06-15-2011, 05:50 PM
u would say that

Gukag
06-15-2011, 07:20 PM
ITT rantings from an "idealist" psychotic misanthrope and pointless sermons from self-righteous, self-proclaimed genius

DevonG
06-15-2011, 08:27 PM
We may be talking about similar things here. Consider an example.

Adam is a 26 year-old unmarried, investment banker. He makes $140,000 per year and drives a Porsche (leased of course), has a $10,000 Rolex, pays $2500 in rent, and allots $3000 a month to clothing and frivolous expenses. He buys material goods on a whim and doesn't put much into savings because his philosophy is live now. Because he works so much, he parties hard on the weekends and like to "live life to the fullest."

Bob is a 30 year-old married teacher with 1 kid. He makes $60,000 per year and drives a used Camry that he purchase with money down he saved for a year. He wears a $30 Timex and hasn't purchased new clothes in months. He and his wife have a $1500 mortgage and own a small starter home. Bob was careful to chose location over anything else, and now his house has 80% equity in it. Before any purchase, he careful does his research, a quick cost-analysis, weighing the pros and cons. Every month he puts away 10% of his earnings (over and above the 10% taken for his retirement) into an index mutual fund and has been doing this since he graduated college. He now has a nice little "emergency fund" of $50,000 build up after 8 years.

I know many people like Adam and Bob. Adam is a smart guy, but chooses to be ignorant. Bob is well-informed, again by choice. It takes effort to be either, but it's the choices they make that determine who they are.

Which person is better for society?

As a caveat, it really doesn't matter overall to YOU or ME. Each individual example is illusory, or simply a projection of our thoughts and ideals. What you do doesn't affect me unless I allow it to, and vice versa. We should all do exact what we want to do.

If you're such an uber mindlord, why is it that you write like a fucking moron?

As a caveat you're a fucking quad.

Duma
06-16-2011, 10:33 AM
Both scenarios are idiotic and illogical.

Bob makes 60g's a year. How much does his wife make? They are made out to be poor yet they are probably pulling at least 100K combined.

The unmarried guy makes only a few thousand a year more and spends like heroine addict while living like a king.

The banker is a criminal so he, on principle, is worse for society.

WizardEQ
06-16-2011, 02:39 PM
If you're such an uber mindlord, why is it that you write like a fucking moron?

As a caveat you're a fucking quad.

I'm an idiot when it comes to writing. My uberness comes from other things.

<wink>

Nice job pointing out grammatical mistakes, not anything content-based. Nice way to add in your 2cp to the discussion. Put your money where your mouth is and solve my analogy!

WizardEQ
06-16-2011, 02:59 PM
Both scenarios are idiotic and illogical.

Bob makes 60g's a year. How much does his wife make? They are made out to be poor yet they are probably pulling at least 100K combined.

The unmarried guy makes only a few thousand a year more and spends like heroine addict while living like a king.

Ok, let's make the scenarios better. Let Bob's wife work part-time as a nurse making $20k. She has to be home to raise the kids. Also, let Bob have a summer job as a landscaper making another $10k per year. Oh, and while we're doing this to make it more realistic, make them both in their mid-40s with 4 kids instead of one, and a dog and a cat. Now it's much closer to reality. You have a family of 6 making $90k, owning their home, putting extra $$$ into savings, living frugally, and doing staycations instead of extravagant vacations every other year. Point out what's "illogical" about that. It's actually BETTER than how most American's live and above the national average.

Adam's making $50k more than Bob's family. Per capita, for Adam it's $140k; for Bob it's $15k per head.

Do you really think these people don't exist? Where are you from?

I personally know 3 CEO's, one who made over $8M last year including bonuses and stock options. She (yes that's correct, a woman) can easily afford Adam's lifestyle, but you know what? In no, way shape or form does she. Why? Because she's not an ignoramus like Adam. She is a self-made, highly-educated, intelligent, knowledgeable person who has made the correct choices in life.

I also have a close friend who works full-time and her husband does, too. Both are hard-working professionals that make over $100k/year and have 2 kids. They cannot save a dime use credit cards to buy everything. She has built up debt to around $30k. Very nice people but ignorant.

Misto
06-16-2011, 04:41 PM
QUIT DERAILING MY THREAD WITH UR ECONOMIC BULLSHIT NUGGA FUK AJIEW

WizardEQ
06-16-2011, 09:20 PM
Hey, Misto sorry man. Didn't know you were upset. This will be my last reply!