PDA

View Full Version : Advice on life

Tunabros
12-11-2020, 12:51 AM
Hello people of Norrath,

It's a very tough time of the year. We all know that. I am writing because I seek advice.

This is not a post to beg for attention. There are some things in my life right now and I

am having a very hard time. The main reason is my own father. I never had a good

relationship with him. Or with anyone in his entire family (not an exaggeration).

I hate the fact that his blood is in my veins and wish he wasn't my father. All he does

is be a hypocrite and fight with everyone in the family. He went to jail multiple times

in my life for selling drugs and robbery. I don't even know what it feels like to have a
father. Just the other day, he

spent 200 bucks on "something". My mom asked him nicely, "Hey, what did buy

today?". For some retarded reason, he got pissed off and told my mom to stop being

loud and angry (which she was clearly not). Another thing that pisses me off is that

he thinks he's smarter than everyone but in reality, he skipped high school and got

a GED. Whenever he fights with my mom, he would not talk to anyone and go out

spend a couple of hundred dollars on prostitutes. I can't take this anymore. I feel

like I don't have a family and it's all torn apart. Whenever he gets pissed off, he would

go out for a very long time. After a while, he would beg us to forgive him. I just

want to know what it's like to have a father. My own mother regrets marrying him

and have already divorced him but because he keeps begging us to come back and

we are very tight on funds we forced ourselves to tolerate him. They are still fighting

right now as I write this. The funny thing is that 95 percent of the time, my mother is

correct and it's just my father being a fucking retard. My own hope right now is to

finish college and get my degree.

My dad can go rot on the streets while my mother, I will take care of the rest

of my life as she is the only one who cares for me. Sorry, this is a dumb post. Feel

free to ignore this, it is a bit of a ramble and I don't care what anyone says.

But if anyone has advice on what to do with this situation, please I want to hear.

Tunabros

imperiouskitten
12-11-2020, 12:52 AM
why are u mean to trans women? how can i take your emotional plea seriously? :( i honestly wish it wasn't like this, and thought it wouldn't be when u started posting. I will contemplate your post and reply again, but I hope as you experience your holiday emotions you will pause and think about others who also do. Don't beat yourself up, just think about it. Will reply again, godbless

Tunabros
12-11-2020, 12:54 AM
why are u mean to trans women? how can i take your emotional plea seriously? :( i honestly wish it wasn't like this, and thought it wouldn't be when u started posting.

How am I mean to trans women? I don't have anything against you. Your a human

being like everyone else. i don't judge on sexuality. I judge by character.

imperiouskitten
12-11-2020, 12:55 AM
you said magnetaress's gender being F was a "cap", which i discerned later is some kind of asian kid slang for lie. I found this mean :(

Tunabros
12-11-2020, 12:57 AM
you said magnetaress's gender being F was a "cap", which i discerned later is some kind of asian kid slang for lie. I found this mean :(

I always assume magnetaress was a guy and thought you were just joking. Sorry if I

offended you. Cap isn't an Asian kid slang. Its a slang used by younger generations in

the United States.

Jibartik
12-11-2020, 12:57 AM
The only advice I can give you is, warren buffet says nobody follows his direction because they dont want to get rich slow.

I say since youre in college, trying to get your degree, buy two books: any book warrn buffet has. And Rich dad Poor dad.

Focus on the instructions of those books, incremental increases in wealth.

By the time it reallyl matters, you will have everything you need to make your mother happy for the rest of her life. Maturity, success, and safety.

Incremental, slow growth, will come faster than you can ever expect it.

Be the change you want to be! Be the dad you wish you had.

And most importantly procrastinate all of this for 1 more day of everquest, forever.

:o

Tunabros
12-11-2020, 01:00 AM
The only advice I can give you is, warren buffet says nobody follows his direction because they dont want to get rich slow.

I say since youre in college, trying to get your degree, buy two books: any book warrn buffet has. And Rich dad Poor dad.

Focus on the instructions of those books, incremental increases in wealth.

By the time it reallyl matters, you will have everything you need to make your mother happy for the rest of her life. Maturity, success, and safety.

Incremental, slow growth, will come faster than you can ever expect it.

Be the change you want to be! Be the dad you wish you had.

And most importantly procrastinate all of this for 1 more day of everquest, forever.

:o

Thanks for the reply. I sure as hell will not be a father and husband like that.

If I ever become like, I will literally kill myself. It is horrible being a bad husband but

to be a horrible father is a much greater sin in my opinion. Prayers to everyone

who lived without one or had a shitty one.

imperiouskitten
12-11-2020, 01:01 AM
homes with conflict are one of the most terrible situations on earth. The thing which got me thru some times was remembering that all things are temporary. It seems you are young, and perspective on time scale is really hard to have when you're young. It will be over like the blink of an eye, though, and I think the main thing is try and limit the trauma it causes you. Don't obsess over this, but, the more it upsets you, the more time it will disrupt in the future. So try and be calm. Don't analyze the actions of ppl as though they are rational actors. This sounds like mental illness, and you just can't hold that to the typical standard of morality, although you can and should protect yourself from it. Don't waste time hating your father, as much as you can avoid it.

One stupid trick is headphones that block out the sound of fighting. Just making a habit of using them can shield you from even noticing some fights happened.

But the main thing is to keep focus on your work and get through things, and time will change your situation. You could also maybe get a job, if it could make the difference between needing your dad around. He sounds like a toxic character, and it is fair based on your description to get him out of the house if that can be managed, I think. But if it's not an option, just be strong and think of future love.

imperiouskitten
12-11-2020, 01:01 AM
I always assume magnetaress was a guy and thought you were just joking. Sorry if I

offended you. Cap isn't an Asian kid slang. Its a slang used by younger generations in

the United States.

sorry for heckling you, I must be a little over sensitive especially here.

Tunabros
12-11-2020, 01:04 AM
One stupid trick is headphones that block out the sound of fighting. Just making a habit of using them can shield you from even noticing some fights happened.

there's one problem. I don't exactly feel safe with him. I feel scared he will go berserk

one day and kill us all. But he doesn't exactly have the strongest physique. I could

easily overpower him. I guess you are right. I will have to wait in see. Hopefully,

God has better plans for me down the road.

Jibartik
12-11-2020, 01:12 AM
I tell my friends I have like 20 transgender friends thanks to these forums and I like, lord it over their democrat asses and use it to win arguments with them all the time.

Thanks gals!

Tunabros
12-11-2020, 01:23 AM
you know what, i take it back. Im not gonna let him rot on the streets.

Even though he's regarded and jerk, I will still support him in his old age.

I will not be asshole like he was. And no, I will never regret saying that

Cassawary
12-11-2020, 01:48 AM
Get a ho pregnant to satisfy ur biological imperative

Only then can you quest in peace ✌️

Topgunben
12-11-2020, 02:03 AM
How old are you Tuna?

Jibartik
12-11-2020, 02:07 AM
you know what, i take it back. Im not gonna let him rot on the streets.

Even though he's regarded and jerk, I will still support him in his old age.

I will not be asshole like he was. And no, I will never regret saying that

good for you!

you know, that is great.

Its hard to pull that off. Being a better man.

One day if you do youll be glad you did.

maybe it will be when you throw dirt on him, maybe it will be when you two embrace and smile after growing and connecting.

either way, there is good vibes in there for you my man, good luck with it!

Tunabros
12-11-2020, 02:08 AM
How old are you Tuna?

I am currently 22 years old.

good for you!

you know, that is great.

Its hard to pull that off. Being a better man.

One day if you do youll be glad you did.

maybe it will be when you throw dirt on him, maybe it will be when you two embrace and smile after growing and connecting.

either way, there is good vibes in there for you my man, good luck with it!

Thanks =)

I feel a lot better with your guy's responses Thanks all

Topgunben
12-11-2020, 03:30 AM
I am currently 22 years old.

Sorry for your tough living situation. Things will get better.

Dont worry about your parents man. Its difficult I know, Ive been there. But you have enough on your plate.

Just start making money, college might be the way to go for some people, but right now, you can make $70,000 with no experience in anything if you are willing to hustle. I just got my buddy a job doing industrial cleaning and he will be making about that his first year, (thats if he doesnt get fired for acting like a doofus). Id be happy to give you a contact for that job if you are interested, just PM me.

Swish
12-11-2020, 03:55 AM
Sometimes a bad parent can still serve as a role model, one that illustrates how you shouldn't be, shouldn't act... and you can use that to be better in yourself <3

My dad was an alcoholic most of his life. I still drink occasionally but I would hate to look in the mirror and see the alcoholic he was staring back at me.

Use any negative energy to make positive changes where you can.

BarnabusCollins
12-11-2020, 07:52 AM
One day he will be dead and you can relax.

magnetaress
12-11-2020, 10:08 AM
didn't read OP, but it's just best to ignore things you can't change, here's a flow chart:

https://i.imgur.com/FPnKEl8.jpeg

There are some things in my life right now and I

am having a very hard time. The main reason is my own father. I never had a good

relationship with him.

I joined the military and got strong enough to kill him. When the time came, I stood in front of his car and told him to run me the fuck down like the coward he is. He backed off, called the police (they had a good heartwarming talk with me as it was my driveway and asked if I wanted to press charges, I didn't) and he disappeared from my life essentially at that point. I'm sort of glad I didn't just walk up behind him and crush the rest of his spine. He is a victim of circumstances far beyond his control. Killing him would have been cowardly, effortless, and meaningless. I still get anxiety about interacting with him, but thankfully, I have the freedom and boundaries developed to finally not be forced into another confrontation. Regardless, I have forgiven him for his mistakes, though those mistakes still torment me. And I know he is far from able to correct his flaws. I wish there was a good way to let him know I don't want him to suffer and be able to find peace on earth while he is still living and in fact do care about him, that's why I was so upset. But it's not safe, and I haven't figured that part out.

Hope this helps.

P.S. Tunabros you are not wrong and in some ways you're right, I don't mind if you consider me CAP. I am not a female. In fact right now I am in a barely passable trash spiral, I don't go out in public and everyone is right about me. *only if you want consensual online E-hugs and kisses* also I don't think you were ever like mean or e---fensive to me or /w/e at least your not spamming my threads with silly youtubeman videos afaik.

For what it's worth it doesn't sound like your dad hates you, but he is eternally a fuckup and your mom is enabling him, and he needs more help than you or she can give, and going to prison will be just as likely a death sentence for him, or he'll be recruited into some hardcore gang that enables his drug problem and strips whatever is left of his humanity.

SOrry I don't have really good advice, just stick with the picture I posted, its the only advice anyone else has given me that has mattered in my brief time here. Maybe don't join any militaries, you seem innocent and sweet at heart. Stay that way if you can.

I tell my friends I have like 20 transgender friends thanks to these forums and I like, lord it over their democrat asses and use it to win arguments with them all the time.

Thanks gals!

Tell them most of them aren't democrats that will really rustle their jimmies.

Get a ho pregnant to satisfy ur biological imperative

Only then can you quest in peace ✌️

Please don't.

-----------------------

Work hard at improving yourself, not necessarily for others although money is a gateway to services that you can use for self improvement, and gaining knowledge and health while you still can. The rest will come naturally. When you hit 40, if you make it that far, the inevitable decline will happen and you will suffer greatly if you are already obese, addicted to substances, and sick and confused by the simplest things in nature.

Where there is a will there is a way, and the time will come that you can express yourself in better, more meaningful ways. You may not bear fruit immediately, although some circumstances allow this, but there are many paths, and truths. Be disciplined, you can while still being spontaneous and exploring what life has to offer. Impulsivity has harmed me a lot. Be patient, it is a very strong virtue.

Thulian
12-11-2020, 11:09 AM
Move and take your mom with you and dont look back. It is not worth living with toxicity on any level, some people are toxic and want to ruin others. He will never be changed because that is who he is.

if you or your mom put up with it, its because you are weak and want to.

magnetaress
12-11-2020, 11:29 AM
Move and take your mom with you and dont look back. It is not worth living with toxicity on any level, some people are toxic and want to ruin others. He will never be changed because that is who he is.

if you or your mom put up with it, its because you are weak and want to.

Sorta agree with this, but it just may not be immediately feasible, or the correct immediate course of action. Refer back to flow chart and do what you can, not what you 'want to do' or feel like.

BiG SiP
12-11-2020, 12:05 PM
best i can do is stop teasing you about anime
good luck with the hand dealt tunabro

GinnasP99
12-11-2020, 12:08 PM
You need to forgive. The conversation could literally be over in like 1.5 minute. "Hey dad, I just wanted to let you know that I'm sorry for resenting you. I know that you couldn't help it and I was playing God by judging you" If you will do that (and mean it) your whole life will get better. Or continue to suffer

BarnabusCollins
12-11-2020, 12:09 PM
How bout get a job and get the fuck out.

Rang
12-11-2020, 12:40 PM
don't go into debt for school. go to community college 2 years and xfer to an in state school. get a degree in something with solid job prospects (comp sci is best followed by accounting or finance). if you aren't interested in any of those go to trade school and learn hvac or plumbing trade. don't go into debt. work part time when not in school / while in school if you can manage it. learn to set up a budget (every dollar spent has a name). learn how to invest savings into stock market. try to save and invest as much as you can. once you get a big boy job move out and continue to save and invest. don't go into debt

Tunabros
12-11-2020, 01:05 PM
You need to forgive. The conversation could literally be over in like 1.5 minute. "Hey dad, I just wanted to let you know that I'm sorry for resenting you. I know that you couldn't help it and I was playing God by judging you" If you will do that (and mean it) your whole life will get better. Or continue to suffer

everytime I say that to him

he does the same shit again, he never changes and is a hypocrite

How bout get a job and get the fuck out.

Have to take care of my mother and little sister

Tunabros
12-11-2020, 01:05 PM
best i can do is stop teasing you about anime
good luck with the hand dealt tunabro

thank Snortles maybe your not so evil :D:p

magnetaress
12-11-2020, 01:17 PM
Snortles isn't evil, but he is kinda flippant, selfish, egocentric. None of these traits are especially bad in moderation or dark side only.

Tunabros
12-11-2020, 01:19 PM
Snortles isn't evil, but he is kinda flippant, selfish, egocentric. None of these traits are especially bad in moderation or dark side only.

eh he's not evil

he's pretty funny (but only If he's making fun of other people and not yourself lol)

magnetaress
12-11-2020, 01:20 PM
I enjoy it when he makes fun of me sometimes, but he just ignores me mostly, he only hurt my feels a little the other day with the Ace Ventura pet detective gif, but that didn't even really rustle my jimmies, so much as it was just un-funny and overly dramatic like he can be. And I was a little worried it triggered other forum ppl (not even the trans ones). But no one wants to see that weird stuff daily.

He should stick to *chiRPing*

Jibartik
12-11-2020, 01:24 PM
If you are looking for reply to your post, I can tell you I don't have any interest in that. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career of forum posting and trolling. Skills that make me a nightmare for normal people who visit these boards like you.

https://i.imgur.com/yfSxhTW.png

Danth
12-11-2020, 02:04 PM
The original post seems uncomfortably close to representing an Oedipus Complex. Best thing the original poster can do is go out, build his own life, get his own family going, and get himself established. Until he does that he's in no position to help out anyone else even if he wants to.

Danth

BiG SiP
12-11-2020, 02:07 PM
thank Snortles maybe your not so evil :D:p

i identify as chaotic neutral tyvm

magnetaress
12-11-2020, 02:23 PM
The original post seems uncomfortably close to representing an Oedipus Complex. Best thing the original poster can do is go out, build his own life, get his own family going, and get himself established. Until he does that he's in no position to help out anyone else even if he wants to.

Danth

Truth.

If you are looking for reply to your post, I can tell you I don't have any interest in that. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career of forum posting and trolling. Skills that make me a nightmare for normal people who visit these boards like you.

https://i.imgur.com/yfSxhTW.png

This photo...... how the fuck did you get the internet to produce exactly that. Also, I have those very same red shoes :D :p :D :cool:

You may not appreciate this wholesomely, but we are very similar in this regard.

Thulian
12-11-2020, 04:01 PM
everytime I say that to him

he does the same shit again, he never changes and is a hypocrite

Have to take care of my mother and little sister

take care of them by earning money and getting out of that situation

stop posting, stop playing video games, grow up and stop asking for help on an elf forum

theres the advice you needed, logout and log back in 6 months from now

Tunabros
12-11-2020, 04:02 PM
take care of them by earning money and getting out of that situation

stop posting, stop playing video games, grow up and stop asking for help on an elf forum

theres the advice you needed, logout and log back in 6 months from now

I do have a job its part time

and Im still in school at the moment and my playtime is probably about 4 hours a week

sometimes I don't even play at all

Im just asking for advice on what to do in this situation (since most people are are much older than me and have more experience in life)

Its not like Im begging for money or telling people sending me pixels will make my life more better

magnetaress
12-11-2020, 04:09 PM
Then you're on the right track. I should have never logged in, even to the forums, but I am literally worse off than your father probably. So take my advice with a serious grain of salt and reflection.

imperiouskitten
12-11-2020, 04:27 PM
if snortles ain't evil why is he mean af to me always? (oh yes, cuz im trans :( not neutral, he's a literal puppy stomper lol)

also don't mind thulian he's also evil, yet somehow more likeable

imperiouskitten
12-11-2020, 04:37 PM
Tunabros let's see a pic of you. You're the youngest one here now, time to collect some attention.

kjs86z
12-11-2020, 04:47 PM
work hard, eat clean, exercise, have sex

you'll be fine

magnetaress
12-11-2020, 04:47 PM
if snortles ain't evil why is he mean af to me always? (oh yes, cuz im trans :( not neutral, he's a literal puppy stomper lol)

also don't mind thulian he's also evil, yet somehow more likeable

No one can hurt you.
If someone irritates you, it is only your own response that is irritating you.

Don't defend your reputation or intentions.
Don't be afraid of verbal abuse or criticism. Only the morally weak feel compelled to defend or explain themselves to others. Let the quality of your deeds speak on your behalf.

When I am psychologicaly healthy here, I play here. Even if someone was smashing my skull in with a rock, I could endure it, if I was in a proper frame of mind knowing that it is them, hurting themselves. Indeed when we try to kill or hurt aspects of the universe we don't like we are hurting and attacking the medium, the brain, the reality, within which we exist. I would not so easily allow this to come to pass by putting myself in a situation purposefully to allow this. Therefore, it would not be my fault, and I would be hard pressed to hurt myself or hate myself over it.

I'm not saying this to invalidate people, or myself. I truly believe that what I am and who I am is real and and it's important for me to acknowledge my truest self. That comes without the baggage of having to prove to anyone that I am a woman or female, it is unimportant to me, now, even if at one time it was important to prove such a thing. For example. And they could kill me for it, but it is not I who lose here, in reality, it is they who have extinguished the truth in their own universe. It is not so easy to do outside of words. Here at least, in experience I can be freerer, like they can. Life isn't so free, and the worst of human nature spoils it for us all, but one day, that could change. I am not wholey ready to wipe out all my opponents without mercy, but in a sense, I am, given the power to do so. But this is not what I seek. Though I struggle with it. Snortles is certainly on no list of mine. Beyond that of amusement. And sometimes pity. Or something else not quite pity, I think Snortles has found their nature, and is exploring it in the best of their capacity. I am beyond the chains of other peoples feelings and words and thoughts. Even deeds to some extent, almost one day I could be indeed free of it all. By seeking and attaining personal truth, power, and enlightenment, and not needing or sharing it with others, should that be my choice, or if in doing so, sharing it brought me joy, I would as well. I need not, not in the moment, do anything but pontificate here.

Granted all this said its safer for myself, and better for myself to not flaunt thyself and open thyself to attack and criticism. I used to believe here was a safer place. I will say it's not. But I am able to handle it. Many are not. Many can't even cope with the slightest verbal criticisms of their most base and crude ideas or feelings. This isn't a challenge, but no, no one here, on this forum can truly hurt me, with words and moving pictures and threats, certainly, unlikely if not at all. I wouldn't take the same cavalier approaches in person, because I am more tactful and respectful of peoples boundaries then that. And circumstances are different. My abilities are different. My safety is my own responsibility. I take risks here on the open forum that I otherwise wouldn't.

you'll be fine

Avoid sex as much as possible, even if you don't get a real STD peoples viral and biological fauna can infect u and slowly rot ur brain, don't catch cooties from anyone, no one is worthy of you.

Tunabros
12-11-2020, 05:27 PM

you'll be fine

time to go alpha :cool:

GinnasP99
12-11-2020, 05:48 PM
Forgiving him is not at all about making him change, it's about you letting go of your resentment and hatred towards him. Then you can actually live

magnetaress
12-11-2020, 05:52 PM
There's truth to the forgiveness aspect. It has more to do with not blaming him, and taking ownership of your own flaws, not saying "my life sux because my dad X". And not focusing so much hateful attention or energy on him.

I didn't in person in face really forgive my dad, I spent a day with him and my sister at the mall and told him I didn't hate him. But that's really like the last time I deeply spoke with him. But I put a lot of personal intention into it. I prayed and meditated on forgiveness. I still don't think its safe for me to go near him and talk to him. But I am free, and in my mind he is forgiven. Some. I guess it's not an all at once process either.

In my youth I used that all as an excuse to torment him, which made me a worse person. Hurt me, more than it hurt him.

But it's not his fault my present condition is terrible. At all. I have had many years, and many chances to change that without him interfering.

imperiouskitten
12-11-2020, 09:46 PM
time to go alpha :cool:

yep sex is best cure. I was briefly stuck with a "man of the house" like you describe where I was living, and stayed up upstairs getting plowed most of the time. Psychological trauma was minimal!

now poast a pic, we can do pic4pic if it makes you feel more comfortable :p

ps they are right about forgiving. in my experience forgetting is the best forgiveness! enmity rots ur brain

BiG SiP
12-11-2020, 10:42 PM
:eek:

Tunabros
12-11-2020, 10:54 PM
yep sex is best cure. I was briefly stuck with a "man of the house" like you describe where I was living, and stayed up upstairs getting plowed most of the time. Psychological trauma was minimal!

now poast a pic, we can do pic4pic if it makes you feel more comfortable :p

wait what?!

I only had sex like twice

didn't find it that enjoyable :/

Sorry but I'm not really comfortable sharing my personal details on the internet (no offense) but if you want a vague idea, just think of a young Taiwanese/Vietnamese guy who loves wearing flannels

also to everyone who responded thanks for all the kind words and words of advice (you too snortles), guess I overreacted a bit

Im not saying my life sucks balls. There are tons of people out there who would do anything to trade their life with mine. I am still grateful i live in a first world country and have access to many amenities

English isn't my first language (I know Chinese/Taiwanese/Japanese) so I might be playing as dumb trying to act smart using big words :p

Topgunben
12-11-2020, 11:36 PM

This couldnt be more true. You are the epitome of Chaotic Neutral.

Do you play a half elf bard?

imperiouskitten
12-12-2020, 12:21 AM
lol @ topgunben

wait what?!

I only had sex like twice

didn't find it that enjoyable :/

Sorry but I'm not really comfortable sharing my personal details on the internet (no offense) but if you want a vague idea, just think of a young Taiwanese/Vietnamese guy who loves wearing flannels

also to everyone who responded thanks for all the kind words and words of advice (you too snortles), guess I overreacted a bit

Im not saying my life sucks balls. There are tons of people out there who would do anything to trade their life with mine. I am still grateful i live in a first world country and have access to many amenities

English isn't my first language (I know Chinese/Taiwanese/Japanese) so I might be playing as dumb trying to act smart using big words :p

I knewwww it now i wanna see more

As for sex, it's more of an acquired taste than you might think. You'll find a person you're really comfortable with and gain a new perspective on it one day (it's the best), so don't despair about being underwhelmed. :)

life gets so much better between 22 and 30

Tunabros
12-12-2020, 12:38 AM
lol @ topgunben

I knewwww it now i wanna see more

As for sex, it's more of an acquired taste than you might think. You'll find a person you're really comfortable with and gain a new perspective on it one day (it's the best), so don't despair about being underwhelmed. :)

life gets so much better between 22 and 30

not a huge fan of sex I prefer to just talk it out (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVQKvEHHUuk&ab_channel=TheFlow20) for hours on end

ngl i seen what sex has done to people and its not pretty! hopefully that doesn't make sound like an incel

imperiouskitten
12-12-2020, 01:01 AM
What does sex do to people? I'm not talkin bathhouses and hotrails here, I'm talkin about playing "mold ur own fleshlight" with 1 nice girl (or whatever you prefer :p ) very Christianlike, then eating your greens and fibrous diet, drinking electrolytes, then doing it again.

Tunabros
12-12-2020, 01:02 AM
What does sex do to people? I'm not talkin bathhouses here, I'm talkin about playing "mold ur own fleshlight" with 1 nice girl (or whatever you prefer :p ) very Christianlike.

well I do have a girlfriend (she's awesome :D) but the way you say it like that is just

0-o

imperiouskitten
12-12-2020, 01:05 AM
well I do have a girlfriend (she's awesome :D) but the way you say it like that is just

0-o

Hmmm you do like RPGs. Maybe you would enjoy it more with a quest system. You could set goals, like making her lose control of her breathing or making sounds involuntarily, or sobbing. Once you build those dopa loops it'll feel better everytime :D like lvling to 60

Tunabros
12-12-2020, 01:26 AM
Hmmm you do like RPGs. Maybe you would enjoy it more with a quest system. You could set goals, like making her lose control of her breathing or making sounds involuntarily, or sobbing. Once you build those dopa loops it'll feel better everytime :D like lvling to 60

what the fuck did I just read

no hate but what the hell

no lol, I don't go in rough I'm too young don't want any accidental mini tunabros running

around

imperiouskitten
12-12-2020, 01:28 AM
okok I'll stop teasing you :p

wait one more...

sounds GAY

Tunabros
12-12-2020, 01:36 AM
okok I'll stop teasing you :p

wait one more...

sounds GAY

no homo

HalflingSpergand
12-12-2020, 01:53 AM
Get a fuckin job and move out loser.

Tunabros
12-12-2020, 02:44 AM
Get a fuckin job and move out loser.

learn to read, retard

If you had a developed brain (like the rest of us), you would have read and gotten context before posting

I stated I was only 22, have a part time job, and have to take care of my both my sister and mother and currently still in school getting my degree

HalflingSpergand
12-12-2020, 09:24 AM
Mom n sister - not your problem
Degree - waste of time
Part time job - waste of time

Jimjam
12-12-2020, 10:22 AM
Degree - waste of time

Part time work is good when independently wealthy to ‘keep in touch with the common man’, laugh at his problems.

magnetaress
12-12-2020, 11:28 AM
My best part time coworkers were always independently wealthy.

They actually worked and showed up on time. Would pitch in even when they could have legitimately stood around the water cooler.

Topgunben
12-12-2020, 11:53 AM
Degree - waste of time

As assholish as this comment is, it’s mostly true.

You are going to have a difficult time taking care of anyone if you are broke. College doesn’t make you non broke, student loans can kill your income.

If I were you, I would hustle into some type of commercial or industrial construction or clean up. Those companies often will pay for you to go to college if you go into the right degree like engineering. In the meantime, you can be making 60,000 starting out.

Gwaihir
12-12-2020, 11:56 AM
The most lucrative 4 year degree is a major in Business.

It is also one of the easiest degrees to get, with a fair portion of the exams being open book tests.

If you carry it on to a post graduate degree it becomes even more lucrative, all but assuring you an officer position in a medium to publicly traded firm.

Gwaihir
12-12-2020, 12:04 PM
Btw if you wait till you're 25 working in a modest job without breaking over 40k/year then get yourself fired/laid off, you can apply for fafsa and pretty much get a free ride thru college

Old_PVP
12-12-2020, 12:09 PM

you'll be fine

Good simple advice.

Always focus on yourself first. It may sound selfish, but you won't be able to take care of anyone else if you can't even take care of yourself. Business comes first, pleasure and fun comes later. "work hard, eat clean, exercise, have sex" is all business. If you are lacking in any of those categories, then you need to log the fuck off EQ and take care of business. Everything else will fall into place.

don't go into debt for school. go to community college 2 years and xfer to an in state school. get a degree in something with solid job prospects (comp sci is best followed by accounting or finance). if you aren't interested in any of those go to trade school and learn hvac or plumbing trade. don't go into debt. work part time when not in school / while in school if you can manage it. learn to set up a budget (every dollar spent has a name). learn how to invest savings into stock market. try to save and invest as much as you can. once you get a big boy job move out and continue to save and invest. don't go into debt

I like this advice too. Avoid debt. Don't be the typical college dipshit and insist on the best schools and switch your major multiple times. Pick something, stick with it, go to community college. Get out as fast as you can and join the work force. Start making money and keep working while in school.

Thulian
12-12-2020, 12:31 PM
The most lucrative 4 year degree is a major in Business.

It is also one of the easiest degrees to get, with a fair portion of the exams being open book tests.

If you carry it on to a post graduate degree it becomes even more lucrative, all but assuring you an officer position in a medium to publicly traded firm.

If i had a dollar for every idiot who got a business degree and laughed out of every interview id have more money then gwaihirs portfolio

Btw if you wait till you're 25 working in a modest job without breaking over 40k/year then get yourself fired/laid off, you can apply for fafsa and pretty much get a free ride thru college

Loser

charmcitysking
12-12-2020, 05:07 PM
cap is african american slang

Topgunben
12-12-2020, 05:26 PM
Business and communications seemed to be a catch-all back when I was in school.

School was a waste of time for me. I found the challenge of getting into one of the most competitive schools on the west coast really exciting and fullfilling, but once I started, the pure amount of time and money that was wasted was enough to make me drop out.

I see guys that are running cranes and driving trucks making more than lawyers, dentists, engineers and doing that without any student loans. One of my clients has his own trucking authority and profits over half a million a year. His wife runs an in home adult family care program and makes over a hundred thousand doing that. They are from Southeast Asia and neither of them have degrees. They just hustle every day and have made a good living over the past 30 years.

axisofebola
12-13-2020, 05:55 AM
Don't ask your dentist about your car, nor your mechanic about your teeth.

magnetaress
12-13-2020, 11:23 AM
If we can crush fascism with our version of fascism, than gender studies will be a very useful degree and you will be able to put homophobes in prison for good. /s

honestly ppl say get degrees in engineering/mechanical/design fields

but most of those fields require talent and if you suck ur bad and no one wants u degree or not

what inspires U?

Egyptology is probably a terrible degree, but there's things you may be able to study that aren't as bad?

Back in the day college was a rich white males privilage to better themselves and explore the universe for themselves and debate the origins of the egyptians and apes at the royal academy of sciences, a degree in astrophysics was for fun and fame, not a job (or the exceptional few black and mulatto folks) - this is obviously very different now.

Anyway whatever you do, it helps to have a passsion for it, you seem to like video games. Design/game design is a good degree, multimedia is probably a good degree, even if you end up working for nintendo doing video editing under the chains of their copywrite instead of being self employed.

whatever u do, good luck, you should already be somewhat familiar with the field for hanging around, studdying it, hobbying it on your own time probably for great success

some guy entertained himself his entire life by studdying the migration and life cycle of monarch butterflies (for which I was greatful and found enlightening), i mean the possibilities are endless if you can be motivated to get up and do it everyday

Robersonroger38
12-13-2020, 11:39 AM
./Hollywood Laugh at this

Thulian
12-13-2020, 02:52 PM
Just delete this thread already this kid wont change his ways no matter what, im suprised he didnt put a gofund me link in original post

magnetaress
12-13-2020, 05:20 PM
https://youtu.be/ZaTuFB5QXHo

imperiouskitten
12-13-2020, 06:22 PM
Just delete this thread already this kid wont change his ways no matter what, im suprised he didnt put a gofund me link in original post

Lol don't tease the kid so hard, he'll take it serious. He's a sweetie pie

imperiouskitten
12-13-2020, 06:23 PM
Degree - waste of time

signed,
creative writing degreeholder and freaked-out semi-incel

imperiouskitten
12-13-2020, 06:25 PM
I wish I had a Business degree instead of what I got, btw (hard science). but I went to a highly prestigious school

Tunabros
12-13-2020, 07:25 PM
Lol don't tease the kid so hard, he'll take it serious. He's a sweetie pie

lol i even stated i just wanted advice and that asking for money or pixels is not a

solution

that's not really gonna help and I'm not a beggar

magnetaress
12-13-2020, 07:26 PM
i subtley recommended becoming an expert in a field (potentially a multidisciplinary one) so u can have a patreon on youtube like that cool guys video i linked :p but I guess *wooosh* and zero acknowledgement. I'm kinda upset.